15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Unbounce

Converta mais tráfego pago de campanhas e websites com páginas de entrada personalizadas, pop-ups direcionados e barras adesivas.

Saiba mais sobre o Unbounce

Vantagens:

Also, the tech support was excellent and helped me troubleshoot our ppc tracking info/salesforce integration.

Desvantagens:

Some customizations required coding, which wasn’t too bad to utilize but if we didn’t have someone on the team with basic coding knowledge we would have been lost.

Notas do Unbounce

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Unbounce tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 257 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Unbounce antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (257)

Malcolm
Art Director and Graphic Designer
Design, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Unbounce is a Game Changer!

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Ana
Head de Operações, Brasil

Ferramenta excelente para criação de Landing Pages

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

O unbounce possui uma liberdade de criação de landing pages ''design friendly'' se posso assim dizer. Diferente de outros builders de página que já utilizei, é possível manusear facilmente diversos elementos e aplicar efeitos visuais. O que teve impacto direto na taxa de conversão de diversas campanhas nas quais foram criadas páginas no unbounce. Possui integração via API com os maiores players de CRM o que é positivo.

Desvantagens:

Muito caro, por ser um produto em dólar acaba saindo bem acima das opções brasileiras. Porém, vale a pena o teste.

Jordan
Jordan
Marketing Analytics Specialist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Who knew spinning up landing pages could be this easy?

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Easy to unboard (i.e. great learning docs), easy to implement and great customer support. Keep doing your thing, Unbounce!

Vantagens:

As a non-designer, I'm a marketing analytics professional, it was always simple to spin up landing pages by either making one from scratch or by using one of their pre-made templates. One of my companies designers was even surprised to find out that I made one of the landing pages that we tested for a marketing campaign- that's how you know that this is an amazing marketing solution.

Desvantagens:

Price-point. Unbounce is more targeted at enterprises, rather than for mom and pop shops.

há 5 anos

Thank you Jordan! Appreciate the kudos and congratulations on building some amazing landing pages . Glad we were able to help you bring your campaign visions to life. Cheers and happy converting, Jen

Ed
CVO, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Unbounce is a super great drag and drop landing page platform

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The experience has been awesome, there customer service is first rate and they have gone over and beyond taking time with me to learn the platform in the beginning as it pertained to my use case. Love their support.

Vantagens:

Simple to use, simple to integrate with our tech stack, specifically SFDC and Marketo and finding professionals to build our designs has been super easy with their market place of recommended professionals and our experience using one of the agencies has been an incredibly valuable asset for us and I also love the fact we can offer Landing Pages as a Service to clients who want maximum conversions from the work we do for them around lead generation and lead conversion!!

Desvantagens:

There isn't the ability to build multi-step optin processes out of the box without adding code to the page to create this functionality which boosts conversion and the trick is having the ability to push each stage of the optin process data into our crm and or our clients.

há 2 anos

Hey Ed, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform super easy to use and that your experience with us has been an awesome one. We appreciate your feedback! Cheers, Michallia

Morgan
Director of Operations, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to Use after the initial learning curve

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I'm please with the program overall. I would recommend it to others as long as they know it takes a little bit of practice to learn the programs nuance.

Vantagens:

Once you have a template built, it's very easy to maintain.

Desvantagens:

The relationship between desktop and mobile pages can take some time to get used to.

Partido político, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Decent interface with big limitations, poor uptime, and awful support

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Unfortunately we're stuck there for now but definitely looking to move when convenient to do so!

Vantagens:

The interface is very simple so any member of the team is able to create landing pages. They have integrations with Zapier that allow us to feed information between landing pages and CRMs.

Desvantagens:

Oh boy. First of all, they promise 99% uptime but their reliability is actually quite bad and they don't warn their customers when there is downtime (I presume because they hope they can fix before we notice). Their code rendering has big limitations. For example, simply styling a bullet is a massive chore. They also don't support many basic functions (tabs, collapsible pages, etc.) Anytime you have an issue with something, their support is slow and pretty unhelpful. An actual quote from a support agent: "we are not designers, so there is just so much we can support when it comes to custom code" -- this is simply because I was trying to change an ordered list from numerals to lower alphabetic, but their code rendering was not allowing this. Similarly, when trying to create a collapsible page, Unbounce support initially refused to help (despite providing the code). Their support is very slow and will take minutes to reply to a chat, but if you take more than a min or so to reply they'll close the chat assuming you're not there. Sorry if I don't stare at a screen waiting for a support person who takes forever to respond waiting for the response so I can respond right away. Oh - and remember how I talked about poor uptime? Never once has Unbounce offered compensation for losses caused by their terrible uptime.

há 5 anos

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review us and for speaking candidly about your experiences using Unbounce. To address some of your concerns, over last 90 days we have maintained a 99.98 % uptime according to https://status.unbounce.com/. However, we understand that any downtime is a serious issue for our customers and we're always working to continuously improve this number. If we do experience significant issues, our top priorities are to notify customers to stop sending paid traffic to their pages and mitigate the damage. In terms of our support, since customs scripts are not a built-in supported product feature, Unbounce is unable to support or guarantee these codes. However, we do have a robust community where our experts and members are happy to help: http://community.unbounce.com. In addition, if chat isn't the best way for you to receive support, we also offer phone and email. Hope that this helps clear up some of the confusion around our processes. Jennifer

Josh
Creative Director, Canadá

Unbounce Leads the Way for Many Reasons

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall Unbounce is a complete landing page builder and works great for testing new marketing campaigns.

Vantagens:

Unbounce is fantastic for getting multiple landing pages set up all at once. You can run multiple split tests to determine which landing pages perform best. The editor is quite easy to use as well.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes when using the drag and drop editor it can be tricky to align elements the way you envisioned. Sometimes the performance wasn't as fast as alternatives.

Thiago
Media Analyst, Brasil
Internet, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Amazing tool, but a little pricey

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Fast and easy to create landing pages, with a great amount of possibilities to integrate with other tools.

Vantagens:

Huge amount of possible integrations, easy to use, robust.

Desvantagens:

A little expensive, for Brazilians with such a devalued currency.

há 4 anos

Hi Thiago, thanks so much for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate your feedback. Cheers and happy converting, Jen

Jango
Online Advertising Consultant, Países Baixos

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Quick and easy drag and drop webpage builder

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Customers are sometimes hesitant to implement (CRO) changes to their website, especially when we advice to change a lot of things. Unbounce gives the opportunity to design and make our suggested changes and test them without having to change the actual site of the customer. This lead to more sales of CRO and webbuild/-design projects after doing an Unbounce trajectory.

Vantagens:

It's easy to use and implement for our customers. The drag and drop system feels intuitive. Integration within the overall website is easy and the tracking possibilities are (once you figure it out) good.

Desvantagens:

The impact on changes made in the desktop versions of the pages you make often makes the mobile page go totally wrong, different than expected. Unbounce makes an automatic translation of the destop pages you make to mobile, I think this could be done better. It takes up a lot of time to fix the mobile page and you are actually making 2 pages per page you make.

há 5 anos

HI Jango, thanks for all your feedback, we really appreciate it! Good to hear that you're liking the drag-and-drop functionality. We know that mobile pages can be a bit finicky, we will pass your thoughts on to the team for review. Cheers, Jen

Ana
Marketing Operations, Espanha
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Easy and useful

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: In general, the experience is good and it allows you to create visually beautiful and mobile optimized landing pages.

Vantagens:

It allows you to personalize every detail of the landing page without knowing HTML, CSS...

Desvantagens:

Some features need a bit of coding and we have to use external forms (HubSpot forms) because the ones with Unbounce have very limited options.

há 4 anos

Hi Ana, Thanks for taking the time to give us this feedback! Good to hear that overall, Unbounce is working for you and your team! In the future, if you have form troubles, please don't hesitate to reach out to Support or explore the existing workarounds that are published in the Unbounce Community. Cheers and happy converting! Jen

Internet, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

It's like a German Shepherd: Get good at handling it and it will be a faithful companion to you.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Unbounce makes designing high-converting landing pages easy, also for non-technical folks. It's been a faithful companion for two years now and till today I haven't found an LP builder that offers me the same value at the given price point.

Vantagens:

It makes building beautiful and/or high-converting landing pages easy - also to folks that are completely non-technical. Designing and publishing pages go quick and easy, as well as measuring activity. I personally also like the Smart Traffic feature which reliably gets me good results.

Desvantagens:

The landing page builder enables you to do a lot - but still, some limitations remain. What bugs me the most are limitations when it comes to handling images. Especially when I was non-technical, I missed functionalities such as being able to make images transparent or tilt them.

há 3 anos

Thanks so much for taking the time to review us! Love the german shepherd analogy (we're big on dogs here at Unbounce, but sadly no german shepherds yet)! Also really excited to hear that Smart Traffic is performing well for you! Happy Holidays, Jen

Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Once you use it a couple times it’s awesome

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: Overall it’s a great product for what we needed it for. Landing pages.

Vantagens:

My website is custom so building pages can be a process, going through our developer. It’s much better to create our own landing pages via Unbounce.

Desvantagens:

It took me a while to use all the tools since there are so many functions. I eventually got the hang of it and my team did even faster.

Whitney
Director of DG, EUA
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Unbounce has changed the game for our DG team

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Unbounce has changed the game for our DG team. We've increased efficiency (creating a landing page in Unbounce is 10x faster than Marketo). It's also customizable and code-free (for the most part). We're able to embed videos, testimonials. carousels, images, etc.

Vantagens:

Unbounce is user-friendly: you can onboard and create a landing page with a day of signing, Our conversion rates sky rocketed because we were able to customize and test so easily (from 10% - ~40% content downloads, and from 2.5% - 5% for demo requests). I love that you can integrate with all your tools - Marketo, Salesforce, Slack, email, etc.

Desvantagens:

We have multiple product offerings, so when someone is completing a demo request our forms are dynamic and have specific lead routing functionality. It's been tedious to recreate that same logic with Unbounce forms (Marketo forms don't embed nicely in Unbounce). Inability to have multiple CTAs that are trackable on one landing page (yes, yes. I know that's not best practices, but we have a couple use-cases for multi-CTAs).

Malcolm
Art Director and Lead Graphic Designer, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Unbounce is a Game Changer!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Love love love it.

Vantagens:

As a Graphic Designer and Art Director for a Marketing and Design Agency, the customizability and ease of use in this program is unmatched. I love it. It's as if I'm able to design landing pages exactly how I need them to be and look and react with just about enough/full freedom I need without too many limitations. It's so easy to use too, that our team members who aren't professionally trained designers can step in and create landing pages for us as well! Wonderful. I love it.

Desvantagens:

The one thing I'm not as fond of about Unbounce, is the integration between web and mobile versions while you're designing it. Typically when you design it as the web version, it doesn't transfer over to mobile nearly as smoothly as I'd like. You end up clicking the bottom button to switch over to check it out after you've designed the web version, and most of the page tends to be amiss/out of the boundaries, etc. With that, you end up needing to essentially manually move around all those elements to where you intended them to be/show up there naturally. It's as if the program dumps the elements onto the mobile version without formatting it. So all/most of the elements are there, just all over the place. Whomp. If they can get this fixed, it'd be just about perfect.

há 2 anos

Hey Malcolm, We're so happy to hear that you're able to easily design landing pages exactly how you need them to be. It brings us great joy to hear that your other team members who are not professionally trained designers are also able to step in and create landing pages. This must feel empowering for them! Thanks so much for reviewing us. We appreciate it. Cheers, Michallia

Roupa e moda, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I love landing pages, and Unbounce is why!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Unbounce provides all of the tools you need to make an effective landing page for advertising but it's simple to use. A/B testing, tracking, and integrations, all in one easy-to-learn software.

Vantagens:

I used to use unbounce a lot in my previous job (digital marketing) to create custom landing pages for clients. Unbounce is a software that's very easy to learn. It's pretty intuitive, and even doing more "complex" things like adding scripts and tracking is not hard to figure out, either. One of the best parts is that unbounce makes it easy to seamlessly integrate your landing page leads into CRMs - even custom ones, using webhooks.

Desvantagens:

There are some things that are easier to add to a website than to Unbounce. Given how easy it is to customize an Unbounce page, I'm surprised that they don't have a few preset "widgets" or "plug ins", like carousels and slideshows. We use these for clients who need to display many reviews or photos. They're a great feature but are very difficult to set up as they require certain codes to make something very basic.

há 4 anos

Thanks so much for your review! Great to see that you're at home with our workarounds finding Unbounce a breeze to use! Cheers, Jen

foster
Marketing manager, Gana
Contabilidade, 2–10 funcionários

Unbounce Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Unbounce has a great collection of mobile friendly websites

Vantagens:

Unbounce has a very convenient templates for people who are not expert developers to create a modern landing pages that converts like crazy. It has useful conversion tracking tools and allows me to easily run ab test quickly. the team at Unbounce consistently add new features for better functionalities. Their landing pages are mobile optimized. It can be integrated with any third party marketing tools

Desvantagens:

Unbounce pricing is a more expensive as compare to other landing page builders

há 2 anos

Hey Foster, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We're happy to hear that you are able to create modern landing pages that are high converters. We appreciate your feedback. Cheers, Michallia

Yoav
Yoav
Co-founder, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários

EASIEST WAY TO GET LANDING PAGES UP AND RUNNING

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Makes it easy to create landing pages to support our marketing content.

Vantagens:

Incredibly customizable with great templates and soooooo easy to use. It makes going to development a non-issue when we have the power in our hands.

Desvantagens:

It would be great to see an integration with Salesforce so that you can generate a page or embed data from Salesforce or Marketo onto a page dynamically.

há 5 anos

Thanks for taking the time to review us and provide such detailed feedback, Yoav! Really happy to hear that Unbounce is providing a quick and easy solution for your LP needs. As for integrating with Salesforce and Marketo, this feature is available on our Premium plans and above, but a good workaround if you're on Essential, is to use Zapier. Hope that helps and if you have further questions, please give us a holler at [email protected]. Cheers, Jen

Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great starting point for landing pages.

Vantagens:

Unbounce is incredibly easy to use and allows for great-looking landing pages to be made in a matter of minutes. The templates are also very intuitive so someone completely new to online marketing can be up and running in a few hours.

Desvantagens:

Unbounce does not offer too many features for testing the effectiveness of landing pages. Outside of the regular A/B testing there is little you can do to measure audience engagement. The starting plan is also quite large (up to 75 pages) meaning someone who is just starting out will still be hit with a heavy fee.

há 5 anos

Thanks for taking the time to write this review! We're very excited to hear that you're finding Unbounce easy to use. If you're looking for more tools/resources to help optimize your landing pages, we have Landing Page Analyzer that you can test out here: https://unbounce.com/landing-page-analyzer/ and there's also a section in our Community where you can drop in your LP and others can provide feedback: https://community.unbounce.com/c/landing-page-feedback Cheers, Jen

Jonny
Jonny
PPC Exec, Reino Unido
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

For lead gen pages in PPC - integral piece of kit

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Making my PPC campaigns perform better, unbounce has become an integral piece of kit for all my freelance work .

Vantagens:

Ease of use to be able to create a landing page for a clients campaign, it really is a pick up and play tool with so much support available on forums there's always more you can do to increase page performance.

Desvantagens:

can sometimes feel a bit clunky and unattractive. But for the price you pay for it and the immediate value it will add to your campaigns it's not really a problem.

há 4 anos

Hi Jonny, We appreciate you taking the time to review us! Thank you so much and looking forward to seeing you around the community! Cheers and happy holidays, Jen

Sasha
CEO, Canadá
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Great Software I use this daily in my business

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The longer I sue the software the easier it is to create landing pages that convert and I am able to track how my pages are converting and split test the pages and how well they run. Its great software.

Vantagens:

Extremely easy to use , support is very fast and helpful. Landing pages are professional and great looking. Easy to create landing pages that are user friendly on mobile devices.

Desvantagens:

Initially it took some getting used to how to move and distribute photos and text and have it carry over onto the mobile display.

há 5 anos

Hi Sasha, Thank you SO much for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. The entire team appreciates your feedback and we're thrilled that Unbounce has been able to help you and your business convert faster! Cheers, Jen

Elisa
Marketing Assistant, Itália
Empacotamento e contêineres, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A great tool for creating inviting and attractive landing pages

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have been using Unbounce for 2 years and it helped me obtain many leads in a comfortable way. I have no coding skills, but with Unbounce I can create nice landing pages full of functionalities just by using the tools available in their editor. I strongly suggest it for setting up marketing campaigns in a simple and quick way.

Vantagens:

Unbounce is an advantageous conversion platform to be used in every marketing campaigns. It allows creating attractive landing pages and banners that both inform and seduce customers. It easy to use: you can set up your pages effortless without coding knowledge. The intuitive dashboard offers a wide range of tools to customize the visual aspect and the functionalities of the landing pages. You can easily manage the desktop and mobile appearances by selecting the elements to be shown in the different views. You can add images, create conversion buttons personalizing colors and shapes. You can make A/B tests to monitor the results of different copy and graphic design. You can easily check the performances of your campaign directly in Unbounce’s dashboard.

Desvantagens:

The customization options are enough for beginners, maybe a little bit restrictive for designers. There are many features available and for this reason, sometimes it could be difficult to find the one your looking for. Videos are not perfectly optimized for mobile view. The price is a little bit high.

Produção audivisual
Fonte da avaliação

Unbounce allows you to create landing pages at a cost

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Unbounce is a go-to solution when it comes to creating simple and quick landing pages. There are various themes and options to choose from including plugins that make the landing page look modern. Everything fits into place like lego blocks and is also optimal for both web and mobile browsers.

Desvantagens:

The price is quite high for what you are getting. The basic plan comes starts at a high price and the enterprise level is even higher. I don't believe you get what you are paying for. Unbounce would be a great solution if they adjusted their pricing a little bit. This is the reason why I was deterred from going back to Unbounce.

Fonte da avaliação

I have been using Unbounce for around 2 years now to create and implement landing pages.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It is an efficient tool for creating landing pages and making updates that are published in real time.

Vantagens:

I love the dynamic features involved within Unbounce and the ability to create optimal mobile versions. Creating campaigns using landing pages, that are easily connected to other tools like MailChimp, makes make work seamless.

Desvantagens:

The ability to upload videos for showing on Mobile is very difficult if not altogether not possible.

Charles
Charles
Vice President of Product Development and Senior Consultant, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best landing page software for marketing

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Excellent landing pages, A/B testing, progressive forms.

Vantagens:

It is very flexible and easy to use. A/B testing was powerful and helped us create the best performing landing pages. Creating great-looking landing pages was easy. I love the pop-up forms (Convertables).

Desvantagens:

I wish that it would provide more detail from the visitor on the back end such as ISP location and came-from URL (google, bing, etc.).

Iliana
Iliana
Co-Founder, El Salvador

Leaders in Landing Page Development

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I had a great experience, i was initially against landing pages when they first came out, but they won me over with all the integrations they have.

Vantagens:

Unbounce is the leader in landing page development, they have great site integration and we have experienced great results in pay per clic campaigns that have driven traffic to landing pages

Desvantagens:

You can now customize landing pages and integrate is greater than it has ever been.

Janet
Entrepreneur, Austrália
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Great selection of templates

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Like the ability to have multiple landing pages with personalised url extensions

Vantagens:

Ease of the drag and drop elements and ability to personalise landing pages with own content

Desvantagens:

Occasionally the images don't scale properly

há 5 anos

Thanks for taking the time to review us Janet! Really happy you're liking the templates and customization options. Email or chat with us anytime if you have questions! Jen