15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do GOrendezvous

Sobre GOrendezvous

Plataforma on-line de agendamento de consultas e aulas que ajuda a gerenciar e automatizar confirmações, cancelamentos e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o GOrendezvous

Vantagens:

That it syncs with my phone calendar, provides reminder texts to clients and myself, quick easy login from anywhere at any time of day.

Notas do GOrendezvous

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O GOrendezvous tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 31 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o GOrendezvous antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (31)

Annie
Annie
Clinical herbalist, Canadá
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fonte da avaliação

So useful, and very adaptable

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Easy booking, automatic reminders for clients, automatic thank you/satisfaction emails.

Vantagens:

The free version is still extremely useful to small therapists. I'm sure the paying version is even more useful, you can almost run all of your business in it.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes connectivity issues with google calendar if multiple user accounts. And both my accounts cannot connect.

há 4 anos

Hi Annie! Thanks for your feedback. We agree - you could run all of your business with the features included in a paid plan! But we are glad to hear that the free plan suits your needs. Indeed, if you use one single email address to connect to multiple GOrendezvous accounts, it's true that you'll be able to synchronize your Google calendar with only one of your GOrendezvous schedule. We are taking note of your feedback and will consider it for future improvements. Thanks again for your trust!

Roxanne
Program Manager, Canadá
Organização cívica e social, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Have 5 staff who use this software to manage appointment based scheduling with ease and accuracy.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Significant decrease in amount of client "no shows" as a result of text reminders and ability for clients to access the calendar and cancel/reschedule apts when needed. Cost effective scheduling software that freed up other limited budget dollars to direct client service expenditure. Reliability of software...previous software had many bugs and kinks that led to oversights and down time. We have had zero downtime with Gorendezvous! Ability to cost effectively try out the software before purchase, with monthly payment option as opposed to expensive one time purchase. We are a non profit organization so spending thousands of dollars to purchase software was not an option. Very professional appearance to our clients.

Vantagens:

That it syncs with my phone calendar, provides reminder texts to clients and myself, quick easy login from anywhere at any time of day! The customer service and tech support is EXCEPTIONAL with immediate response and a customized approach based on individual need. Being a nonprofit organization, we have a limited budget for software purchasing and IT support. Gorendezvous is very reasonably priced in comparison to similar products. Able to quickly and easily access my colleagues availability/schedule using a drop down navigation box. Works well with iPhone's Safari. My staff are quickly and easily able to learn to use all the software functions with little training/instruction/turn around time.

Desvantagens:

This is not exactly a criticism as much as a suggestion... I would love to see the development of an app for Iphone. :)

há 7 anos

Hi Roxanne, Thank you so much for this amazing review! Happy to learn that the text reminders and online booking have helped you decrease your number of client "no shows". As for the GOrendezvous app, you'll be glad to learn that we'll be launching one this fall ;)

Julie
Thecnician, Canadá
Cosmético, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

No customer service or feedback since5 days.

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: All good since last week. It was a good site, but I cannot say that anymore.

Vantagens:

The options for multi persons using and using your cell or tablet, laptop.

Desvantagens:

It freezing on my cell and tablet plus customers are aving dificulty booking , a eindow opens saying lost connection etc.Every morning you connect it says lost connection.

Jo-Ann
Osteopathic Manual Practitioner/R.M.T., Canadá
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Great experience. Very professional. Provides so many options to control scheduling.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I have found that I have less to take care of since my patients can manage their bookings on their own. I love that they can book, cancel, and confirm their appointments without having to contact me directly....they appreciate this option as well. The automatic cancellation option has ensured I have no gaps in my day, and that my patients never miss an opportunity to get in sooner. I feel a little more organized and like the more professional look over the previous system I was using. Fantastic software. Impeccable customer support!

Vantagens:

This software offers so much control in scheduling and online booking. Accessing patient information is quick and easy...address...upcoming appointments...billing. Most of my patients find it easy to use, and prefer it to the previous software system I was using. The overall look and functionality of the software are very professional. I really like the public "find and appointment page".

Desvantagens:

I would like to be able to add a message to patient cancellation notifications when I have to cancel their appointments for my own reasons. I would also like to be able to send out group emails to my patients ie: a change in schedule or fees etc....

há 7 anos

Hi Jo-Ann, Thank you so much for this great review! I am super happy that GOrendezvous has helped you better manage your appointments and that it has helped you save time! Also glad that your patients like the online booking experience. Although we do not have a feature to send out group emails, have you thought about customizing your emails? You could include the change in schedule or fees in your notification emails ;) Feel free to call us at 1 (866) 463-8381 if you'd like that we exchange about this option. I look forward to hearing back from you!

Marie-Eve
Ostéopathe, Canadá

Nice application

Vantagens:

easy to use, friendly user, nice look, possibillity to chat with support team

Desvantagens:

If I delete an appointment on my schedule (ex I made a mistake in scheduling an appointment or the patient canceled it ) it will still count in my limited appointment available

há 4 anos

Hi Marie-Eve, thanks for your trust in GOrendezvous! If an appointment is canceled from your schedule by you or your client, the appointment doesn't count in your total appointments for the month if it is canceled before the appointment started. For example, if an appointment scheduled on Monday 1st at 9 a.m. is canceled before Monday 1st at 8:59 a.m., the appointment will be added back in your bank of appointments for the month. Hope it helps in your use of GOrendezvous. Please reach out to us if you have any other questions. :)

Osteopath/Athletic Therapist, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Best fit for our professional and practice needs

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Ultimate practice manager. User friendly and packed with features.

Vantagens:

Bilingual, intuitive, always upgraded, can't believe they keep adding more features and include in package price. Nicest/genuine people to work with.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes a patient will use different e-mail to log in and might cause issues. Lots of choices during set-up, but worth the time spent

há 7 anos

Hi John, I'm glad that you like our new features and the GOrendezvous team! Thank you for having supported us for more than three years :)

Steven
Physiotherapist, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent light-weight booking system with good value

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: improved automation , patient and clinician convenience

Vantagens:

Frequent release of new features. Value. Simple interface. Ability to integrate features easily into website (e.g. booking button).

Desvantagens:

Heavy branding (would prefer more white-labeling ability) Revenue reports could be more robust (e.g. grouping by service category - Physiotherapy, opposed to each of all the physiotherapy services)

há 7 anos

Hi Steven, I'm glad that you enjoy our new features. Thanks for the suggestions :) I'll take note of your feedback. As you have noticed, we always work on improving our appointment management software!

Vanessa
Registered Dietitian, Owner, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

GRV has helped to streamline my business for myself and my team.

Vantagens:

The ease of use for clients, the insurance receipt feature and the revenue reports make this software extremely valuable and time-efficient.

Desvantagens:

I wish there were a rescheduling setting that was prompted when a client cancelled an appointment to avoid having to reach out ourselves.

há 7 anos

Hi Vanessa, I'm glad to hear that you like the receipt and revenue reports feature of GOrendezvous :) For the rescheduling setting, I'll forward your feedback to the rest of the team :) We always seek to improve our appointment management software!

allan
Consultant senior en technologie de l'information, Canadá
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Cloud solution to manage your public appointment schedule

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Gorendez offer many customizations to offer public appointments like sms reminders, sms confirmations, available appointments, intelligent scheduling,... it doesn’t cost a lot and it is reliable.

Desvantagens:

It is a cloud solution and no on premises installation avaliable. Solution is design to fit medical business first but can be adapted to other business

há 5 anos

From the whole team, thanks for the kind words Allan! Our platform is designed to tackle complex scheduling needs such as health practitioners or beauty and wellness professionals :)

Doug
Doug
chiropractor, EUA
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Finally a scheduler that works for us

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: A scheduler that works for me

Vantagens:

GOrendezvous is a scheduler that works for our business and keeps on working. It is so multifaceted that you can do almost anything with it.

Desvantagens:

So far I'm hard pressed to find anything negative about this software. Maybe the most difficult thing is spelling the name

há 5 anos

Hi Doug, We are so happy you found the perfect online scheduling platform, and our team was delighted to read your review. Thanks for making our day! If you need help with anything, feel free to contact us ;)

Daniel
Operations Officer, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great service! Efficient at setting appointments and getting reminders.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Automatic Reminders, people not missing appointments because they forgot, much less time spent on phone reminding clients to training tomorrow.

Vantagens:

Automatic Reminders, finding appointments with any professional with efficient search function, OUT OF THIS WORLD costumer service (Bravo!).

Desvantagens:

1. On mobile: when you book your client and write his name partially, it gives you the list of clients. You cannot scroll through that lists nor click on a name after the first 2 or 3 because it clicks through and opens the box under, typically "Service Type". 2. You cannot set the default room for a service. Well, maybe you can, but it doesn't work. At the MAA, we have this problem with consultation Room. When booking personal training (which is set to gym or no room), it keeps the "consultation room" by default. You have to manually deselect the room every time. 3.. Would be nice to be warned when a room we're booking is already occupied by another person/service. It's problematic when you have to verify beforehand if the room is empty. Should be something like "The room you are trying to book is already taken by XY professional and Z client. Are you sure you want to use this room?" Y/N

há 7 anos

Hi Daniel, I'm glad that you like the automatic reminders and the easiness at setting appointments. Also super happy to hear these good words about our customer service! I'll make sure to share it to the team. We understand that some features are less optimal on mobile. Nevertheless, we're working hard on an app, and it should be ready this fall :) For your third point about the room, you may want to add appointments using the "Appointment Finder", located on the left of your screen. This way, the availabilities you see will take into account the availability of the rooms. Hope this help! If you need help with anything, feel free to reach out!

Alison
Registered Massage Therapist, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

My overall experience with GoRendezvous has been great. My clients love it & find it easy to use.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It has made booking, organizing and managing my clients easy.

Vantagens:

I love that I am able to customize my appointment availability for different types of clients; that I am able to have a waiting list that works beautifully and efficiently; I appreciate the ability to email receipts and I also love that I am able to create online SOAP charts and other note-taking templates.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a proper app for Android, I find there are limitations in using the software on my smartphone. I have not tried it recently, but I would like to be able to schedule classes without the clients taking part in my classes counting towards my monthly allowance for appointment bookings... Classes and private practice clients should be separate. I would like the option to be able to create health history documents that automatically get sent to new clients with a confirmation email.

há 7 anos

Hi Alison, Thank you very much for your great review! I know that there are limitations in using GOrendezvous on mobile, but not for long! We are currently working on an app and you should be able to use it starting this fall =D As for the classes, we have very recently started to offer this feature and have had many feedback regarding the number of classes and appointments that should be counted separately. That's why we have improved our plans to offer you twice more class participants per month in addition to the number of appointments, and this, for the same price. Have a look at our new plans here: https://www.gorendezvous.com/pricing/ You can call us at 1 (866) 463-8381 so that we can change your plan :)

Audrey
Praticienne en Psycho-Bio-Acupressure, Canadá

J'adore Gorendezvous!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: J'adore Gorendezvous. Que ce soit pour prendre un rendez-vous ou dans le cadre de mon travail, il est facile à utiliser et les plans professionnels sont abordables!

Vantagens:

Facile d'utilisation, il n'est pas compliqué à travailler et mettre en place.

Desvantagens:

Les gros ensembles de rendez-vous prépayés ne me sont plus accessibles.

há 4 anos

Bonjour Audrey! Merci pour votre confiance et vos commentaires. Des nos debuts, nous voulions offrir un forfait gratuit pour aider les professionnels a temps partiel ou qui demarrent leur entreprise. Pour s'aligner avec cette intention, nous avons apporte des changements au forfait gratuit en proposant des ensembles de rendez-vous supplementaires prepayes par tranche de 20 ou 50. Nous vous souhaitons une bonne continuite dans le succes et la croissance de votre entreprise. N'hesitez pas a nous faire signe si vous avez des questions.

Hayley
RMT, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

I really like using gorendezvous, it's affordable and practical, hoping for an app to be released!

Vantagens:

Booking system online is efficient, easy to use for my clients and for myself. Staff are helpful from gorendezvous

Desvantagens:

That you can only do cluster booking and time allowance of each booking in one Function. Eg, I don't want to cluster book but I want to set 15 mins between each client. Would also like to have more payment features eg. Direct billing, gift certificate, donated treatment. Would like to send receipts as invoices to remind clients to pay. Right now I can send a 'receipt' with an amount DUE only PAID Would LOVE to have direct billing built in or invoice system.

há 7 anos

Hi Hayley, Thank you for taking your time to share your experience with GOrendezvous. We do actually have the option to set 15 minutes between appointments, and it looks like you've already turned it on ;) If you need further assistance, feel free to call us at 1 (866) 463-8381. For the payment features, although we don't have the direct billing or donated treatment, you can select "gift certificate" when adding a payment. And guess what? The app should be released this fall! =D Hope you'll like it!

BaoTran
Ostéopath and occupational therapist, Canadá
Consultório médico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

easy to use and efficient application for clinical organization

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I gained the confidence to go complète independent in my private practice

Vantagens:

I appreciate the ease in setting up the application based on my individual needs. I also like the forum/ tutorial to help optimize its ' use.

Desvantagens:

My current account is affiliated with a compagne. In August-September, I will be an independent worker, with my clients following me. I tried to set up a new account with the same email but the application would not let me. The email I want to use is a work related email printed on all my cards. With this restriction I have to create a new email account to accommodate the application.

há 7 anos

Hi BaoTran, Happy that you find GOrendezvous easy to use and that you enjoy our tutorials :) We really want to make it as easy as possible for the professionals to set up their account. Indeed, an email can only be associated with one account. I understand that it is not convenient for you to use a different email for your new account. However, there is something you could do to keep your initial email and make the transition easier :) Let me reach out to you personally to explain you how you can proceed.

Julie
psychosociologue et Coach familial - PNL, Canadá
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Une plateforme de prise de Rendez-vous efficace et performante !

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Efficace, humain, performant. Permet de sauver beaucoup de temps et d'énergie !

Vantagens:

Je suis toujours agréablement surprise de l'efficacité autant de la plateforme de prise de rendez-vous pour nos clients que du personnel à répondre à nos questions au besoin ! J'utilisais la version gratuite au début, mais voyant tout le temps que j'économisais en utilisant leur outil, j'ai décidé de prendre la version payante depuis plus d'un an et je ne regrette pas, au contraire je le recommande à tous ceux qui ont de la gestion d'horaire et de rendez-vous à faire. C'est une excellente plateforme !!

Desvantagens:

les deux seules choses que j'aimerais qui s'améliore, c'est que la plateforme puisse être synchronisée avec Quickbooks et que l'on puisse extraire des listes dans un fichier excel (adresse de clients pour envoi de cartes de Noel par exemple). Ils ont pris mes suggestions et m'ont dit qu'ils allaient considérer ma demande pour améliorations futures ; )

há 4 anos

Hi Julie! Thanks for your kind words! We are super happy that you're enjoying saving your precious time for what really counts :) We are a bit surprised though because we do the 2 things that you think we don't do... Tada! Indeed, you can easily export your client list and info with one click. We are sure your clients will like receiving their Christmas cards ;) Check out this help doc for more information: https://gorendezvoushelp.helpscoutdocs.com/article/94-export-your-clients-using-excel GOrendezvous can also be synchronized with Quickbooks. We've recently launched a new feature allowing you to customize your payment methods in order to match the ones in Quickbooks. Please contact us for more details. :)

Amy
Acupuncturist, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Used it since April 2016. it's easy to use it. But sill need to improve it.

Comentários: save time

Vantagens:

The features are clear, easy to learn, access and modify the appointments.

Desvantagens:

How to combine different clinics' data bases/pages together. Many therapists and doctors have /work more than one clinic. Now we need to login in a different account to access in a different clinic.

há 7 anos

Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy that you find GOrendezvous easy to use :) As you may have noticed, we continuously work on new features to respond to our customers' needs. I understand how great it would be to combine different accounts (linked to different clinics) in a single one. We have previously received this feedback from other professionals and are taking note of it :)

France
Physiotherapeute/Osteopathe, Costa Rica
Consultório médico, Profissional autônomo

Gorendezvous le meilleur

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Je travail avec Gorendez vous depuis le début et j’adore littéralement cette application

Vantagens:

L’efficacité à répondre aux questions et résoudre les petits problèmes.

Desvantagens:

Nothing. Tout est excellent, Gorendezvous ne cesse de s’améliorer.

há 4 anos

Bonjour France! Un enorme merci pour vos commentaires. C'est vrai que la plateforme a beaucoup evolue depuis ses debuts, et on continue notre travail en ce sens. :) Merci de votre confiance depuis toutes ces annees!

Paul
Médecin, ostépathe, Canadá

Excellent

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Excellent. Les clients l'adorent. La liste d'attente est très efficace.

Vantagens:

Abordable. Adaptable. Versatile. Efficace. Soutien technique rapide.

Desvantagens:

Absolument rien. Tout fonctionne comme présenté.

há 4 anos

Thank you Paul! We really appreciate the kind words! Wishing you all the best and much success.

Carolina
Clinic coordinator, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Very easy to use and great customer service

Vantagens:

Easy booking, clients get emails when you book and reminders of their appt., you email them their receipts (paperless), cancelation and appt records.

há 7 anos

Hi Carolina, The customer support team here at GOrendezvous is happy to hear that you appreciate the customer service =D We're also glad that you like the easy booking and our different features! We want to make our booking system as user-friendly as possible :) And we keep working on new features ;)

Marie-Helene
Coach, Canadá

En constante amélioration

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: GOrendezvous cherche constamment à améliorer leurs produits et services et sont conscient des besoins de leurs clients, nous.

Vantagens:

Agenda bien conçu, facile d'utilisation, intégrant plusieurs services. Je n'ai pas encore découvert toutes les options disponibles, mais je peux certainement vous confirmer que c'est un outil de travail indispensable dans ma gestion de temps !

Desvantagens:

La gestion des paiements. Lorsqu'un client fait un versement sur un programme de rencontre, le solde ne tient pas compte du paiement effectué.

há 4 anos

Bonjour Marie-Helene! Merci des commentaires. Nous prenons note de votre suggestion.

Amélie
Kinésithérapeute, Canadá

Belle plateforme!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Je l’utilise en tant que professionnel depuis presque 1 an et j’adore cette plateforme! Facile d’utilisation pour tous :)

Vantagens:

Facile d’utilisation, visuel intuitif. J’adore les rappels automatiques et la prise de rendez-vous autonome

Desvantagens:

L’application mobile ne fonctionne pas toujours bien

há 4 anos

Hi Amelie! Thanks for your kind words and feedback. Improving the mobile app is one of our priorities. We have a dedicated team member working on it at the moment and we will launch an updated and more stable version in 2 weeks. Stay tuned and thanks for your trust Amelie!

Ken
Osteopath, Canadá
Consultório médico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Very intuitive and easy to use. Saves me time calling back clients and setting up appointments

Vantagens:

Intuitive. Very straight forward. Learning curve is so simple that anyone with little or no experience can use it.

Desvantagens:

Would have liked to have an app for this program. I found that it was hard to use on a telephone device without an app.

há 7 anos

Hi Ken, Thank you so much for this positive review. I'm happy to hear that GOrendezvous is helping you save time and that you find our appointment-management software easy to use :) As for the app, you'll be glad to hear that we're currently working on it! The app should be released this fall ;)

Melissa
Registered massage therapist, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Great for small business owner

Vantagens:

Love that it sends reminders to my clients a few days before they come in.

Desvantagens:

Nothing really. The custumer service is great too.

Ora
Clinic owner, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

My clients and I all like using gorendezvous.

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and very helpful to remind clients about their appointments. I like that I can manage my schedule and see all my employees schedules.

há 7 anos

Hi Ora, Thank you for this positive review! We're very glad that you and your clients enjoy using GOrendezvous!