15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre BookingPal

BookingPal gera mais reservas usando a principal plataforma de distribuição global de alocação de férias BookingPal.

Saiba mais sobre o BookingPal

Desvantagens:

Lack of regular invoicing, you need to give them repeated reminders.

Notas do BookingPal

3,6
Relação qualidade/preço
3,7

Probabilidade de recomendação

O BookingPal tem uma classificação geral de 3,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 18 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (18)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Uso

Classificar por

Você já usou o BookingPal antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (18)

Florian D.
Florian D.
Head of Distribution & Partnerships, Espanha
, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great company to work with

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Distribution to all major sales channels through a commission-based model.

Vantagens:

A wide range of products which help serious property managers to increase their distribution, improve revenues and grow their business.

Desvantagens:

They had a bit of a bumpy ride and had to figure some things out but managed to turn their service around. Glad to see the development they took.

Conny
Marketing/Revenue Manager, Alemanha
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product and company to work with

Vantagens:

We have worked with BookingPal for several years now. During this time period we've also transitioned to a different PMS. The initial onboarding process of our properties was easy and so was the transition to the new PMS. Their onboarding team and Support were very helpful. The connections to the OTA sites has been stable 99% of the time. If an issue comes up, it gets resolved quickly by their Support staff. BP continues to improve their system and the dashboard. We have great control over editing, optimizing and syncing our properties between regular cycles. Best of all is the support we are getting from our Account Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is amazing to work with and knows the product inside and out.

Desvantagens:

I don't have anything negative to say. I'm confident they'll continue to improve the system and look forward to any new features to come.

Jeff
Property Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

It's OK but super slow bringing up new channels for existing condos

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It's OK, but slow on marketing your growing inventory. Communication is poor at best and billing is sporadic, you have to ask them to send invoices and remind them to pay the channels they do direct billing too, also remind when they are not direct billing channels. When you do get an invoice you need to be sure you reconcile it very carefully due to over billing. Too much overhead that is supposed to make it easier.

cost is low

Desvantagens:

lack of communication lack of good support lack of follow-through lack of regular invoicing, you need to give them repeated reminders lack of accuracy creates double bookings sometimes a reservation is not passed from the channel etc..

Charline
Owner, EUA

Good channel manager

5,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

Good channel manager, support team is good. Cost per month is good and accurate.

Desvantagens:

Not always easy to see how the API feed goes to understand a total pay out

Elizabeth
Head of Guest Experience, EUA
Hotelaria, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Highly Recommend for STR Management!

Vantagens:

We have been using BookingPal for about a year. We started when our portfolio was smaller (20 properties) and they have supported our growth every step of the way as we climb into triple digits. The software is very user friendly, and in most cases I am able to navigate through any issues on my own. In the rare occurrences that I need some guidance, I simply reach out to our account rep, Paula, who responds with lightening speed and is always willing and eager to hope on a call and walk me through anything. I've been in the industry for almost a decade and have used many other channel manager softwares, including many of the other "big players". I have never been more satisfied than I am with BookingPal. I have recommended them many times to other hosts in the vacation rental space and have received similar feedback from hosts that have signed on with them. The ease of use and customer support is unmatched.

Desvantagens:

There isn't much that I can say negatively. Our experience with them has been incredibly positive.

Lee
Property Manager/Owner, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

Excellent Customer Support and Channel Management

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have used BookingPal and found the support and responsiveness of the staff to always be great. It is the most necessary attribute in managing multiple distribution channels,

Vantagens:

Because each distribution has its own business rules it takes great flexibility in the software and excellent support, BookingPal provides both,

Desvantagens:

Any problems that I encountered with the software were due to the inconsistencies of the distribution channels in their approaches, As a trained programmer/coder I understand the issues caused by interacting with multiple other systems that have little in common. Generally, this is what frustrates users. That is why support is key and BookingPal has done a great job on providing great support.

Gerardo
Controller, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Could use better customer service

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I'd say that I wish we had a direct connection with Inntopia and didn't have to rely on Bookingpal or any other third party for what it worth, but Inntopia is extremely hard to work with.

Vantagens:

We didn't ask to use Booking Pal, it was the only available option to connect out PMS (LMPM) with Inntopia. Inntopia has many issues and when there aren't any, the combination LMPM-BookingPal-Inntopia is good to have.

Desvantagens:

BookingPal has customer service issues, it is not easy to get hold of them and when we have issues with the Inntopia connection they blame Inntopia and viceversa.

Fonte: GetApp

Great Sales Pitch - Poor Execution - Will take MONTHS to Move Forward with this Comany

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Would not recommend. Least responsive company that I have worked with in a very long time. Trouble tickets are not in queued for work for weeks, many taking a month or more for response. Team professionalism lacking. Sales pitch misleading in regards to implementation. Don't expect to be up and running for months and months. Company does not care about customers at all.

Comprehensive Channel List Add on Support Services

Desvantagens:

Dashboard was incorrect with many items. Unable to see calendar and rates in the dashboard. Many items are not available per API and must be manually entered into dashboard. Test environment and production environment different. Stripe integration does not work effectively, leaving huge risk for credit card fraud. Channel reservation data is lost in the translation. Customer Support lacking.

Adam
Channel Manager, EUA

Do Not Use

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Horrible tech and customer support. I've been waiting weeks and months for issues to be resolved. Almost no communication from anyone. We don't even have an account manager for me to go to. We WILL be switching to another product very soon.

Vantagens:

It produces some bookings IF you can get anything to work.

Desvantagens:

In theory, this should be a great product. In reality, their are daily issues. Unable to search properties from list, errors getting properties listed on channels, double bookings, doesn't sync often enough, the list goes on.

Alex
COO, Canadá
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

Waste of Time and Energy

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Terrible - Now that Marriott doesn't require us to integrate with BookingPal we can't wait to stop using their dreadful platform. I genuinely don't know who is using this software from their own fruition.

Vantagens:

The price is very cheap because we were forced to use it to integrate with a specific platform.

Desvantagens:

Dreadful UX/UI. Hundreds of bugs that never get resolved.

Pamela
VP Brand Strategy, EUA
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2–10 funcionários

Working Great!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The software has come a long way and their team is super responsive and easy to work with. No platform is perfect, but helo is always easy to come by. It's cheap to use and friction free to get started. Has made adding channels to our channel mix super easy!

Vantagens:

Super easy to use, easy and fast on-boarding expereince and loads of niche channels to connect to like Marriott and Whimstay!

Desvantagens:

So far, no issues and everything is working as it should!

Kimber
Reservations Supervisor, EUA
Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários

LVR Review

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It has been overall a good experience.

Vantagens:

I love that we can rely on a company to work with other channel networks to sync calendar availability and rates. It makes the use of using multiple channels easier.

Desvantagens:

When features do not work correctly as in calendar and rate syncing, then it becomes difficult.

Fonte: GetApp

Best Network Partner

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Easy to use and very effective customer service team and account managers. Always keen to help. The connections between channel partners are very effective and can sync in no time.

Desvantagens:

Based in the US and working hours difference The time difference between New Zealand Business and the US. Occasionally time feed issues.

Jamie
General Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Use BookingPal for the customer service and easy to use interface

Vantagens:

Our rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] , is what I like the most. She is always available, willing to discuss the most minute item versus sending me to support and just simply fun to work with.

Desvantagens:

The communication between BookingPal and AirBnB is horrible in all ways - AND - I know 90% of the blame is AirBnB's but frustrating none the less.

Laura
Property Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

You get what you pay for.

2,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Even with all the kinks, this software cuts out a lot of manual data entry and saved me valuable time.

Vantagens:

The pricing is fair. There are not many other companies that provide this service as of yet. Product is a great idea and will save tons of time if all the kinks in the software are straightened out.

Desvantagens:

The invoicing and payment is not streamlined. Many times the pricing and payouts don't quite match up (off by at least few dollars or cents practically every time). Getting help from customer service is a nightmare. I have been re-routed in circles through the many different divisions of customer service multiple times.

Bryce
General Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Horrible Customer Service, Stay AWAY!

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Stay away, use an alternative or directly integrate into the channels you wish to use. Massive Headache and Unresponsive Company.

Vantagens:

Decent channel management software but overall TERRIBLE customer service from start to end.

Desvantagens:

Customer service is terrible. Did not accurately display listing across channels. Did not accurately report reservations that came from their software and would include all reservations that we had taken prior to using BookingPal. After we declined to pay for the Hundreds of Thousands of dollars of reservations that shouldn't have been included on our report, they have reported our business to multiple debt collectors that we have been fighting over the last 2 years. Stay away!

Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

BookingPal is a good solution

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Good control of my holiday letting business.

Vantagens:

BookingPal offers a lot of nice figures such as channel distribution, payment integration and etc. The software is easy to work with.

Desvantagens:

I do not like the price structure with all the Opt-in's. In my opinion, there are too many which may lead to potential customers are looking at other alternatives.

Anthony
Director, Tchéquia
, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Didnt work so well for me

2,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It took really long time to be onboard and it was apparently an error from Bc.
However, i've used a competitor (Rentals United) for a long time and they are able to onboard me in few hours (instead of few days)
The support was not so reactive for Europe and most of the time I had to wait few days. Also, the sync of prices was not working well and the amount of Bc and BP wasn't the same because they are not syncing the discount in Bc. It's really good price for this solution, however even if its cheaper than the competitors, the most important thing is that it work well :)