15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Zoho Inventory

Sobre Zoho Inventory

Gestão de estoques e pedidos para empresas em crescimento.

Saiba mais sobre o Zoho Inventory

Vantagens:

My favorite part of Zoho Inventory is the customer service. They are on the ball whenever I have issues.

Desvantagens:

Lack of integration partners without using some sort of connector.

Notas do Zoho Inventory

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Zoho Inventory tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 386 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Zoho Inventory antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (386)

Software Engineer, EUA
Semicondutores, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Robust inventory management tool

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Provides a wide variety of functions to optimally manage inventory tracking.

Vantagens:

Facilitates tracking of products at all stages through a verification and logging mechanism for employees. Allows you to generate reports for real-time analysis, enabling you to review, track and manage supplies efficiently. The suite of integrations it offers is simple to perform and very productive. With bar code scanners you can be very accurate in collecting data on products in stock.

Desvantagens:

It was a bit complicated to finalize the integration with some third party platforms.

Estefania
Estefania
Engineering Project Specialist, Argentina
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

To succeed in today's competitive marketplace, maintaining accurate customer data is essential.

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I can say that Zoho Inventory has helped reduce inventory management errors and have a clearer view of how sales are performing. As for recommendations, I recommend Zoho Inventory to anyone who needs to manage their inventory efficiently and quickly. It is a useful and easy-to-use tool that saves time and increases productivity. In summary, I am delighted with my experience using Zoho Inventory. It is a valuable tool that has helped me manage my inventory quickly and efficiently.

Vantagens:

I can highlight that Zoho Inventory allows me to manage inventory efficiently and quickly, saving time and increasing my productivity. I also like that Zoho Inventory offers various reports and statistics that help me make better decisions and better understand how my business is performing. Zoho Inventory can help you achieve this goal by streamlining your sales and inventory management processes and ensuring that your customer data is always up-to-date and accurate.

Desvantagens:

I believe integration with other company programs could be improved, although this has not been a big issue for me so far. Also, although it doesn't affect performance too much, I would like to see more customization of some platform aspects.

Cybele
Human Resource Manager, EUA
E-Learning, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best tool for order and inventory management

5,0 semana passada Novo

Comentários: The experience is great. My work has been so easy and perfect.

Vantagens:

Firstly, the dashboard looks nice. It is so easy and simple to navigate through it. It also can be integrated with other tools hence making work easier.

Desvantagens:

So far, i have not encountered any issues in this great software.

Gregory
Pressident, EUA
Mobiliário, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Shopify users, beware of Zoho!

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Impossible to contact the dev team, even by email, which would have saved me two years of lost development time on my end. There is not even an effective communication channel between Customer Support and their own development team. It's one of those "I.T. doesn't talk to inferior beings" outfits. You know the type.
Low integrity: If you make a mistake and misguide a paying customer, accept responsibility and issue a refund. It's the very least they could have done.

Vantagens:

On paper, Zoho had all the flexibility and scalability we were looking for, but it turns out that it is incompatible with a Shopify store that has more than a few months of data. It won't import the data. This is not a misunderstanding and there is no workaround. Details below.

Desvantagens:

We bought it to be our CRM and Inventory Management System for our Shopify office furniture store. On installation, it would only import the last two months of transactions from Shopify. That's a disaster. For all of our regular customers, they'd have two accounts and we'd have to look in both places to find a past order, not to mention re-creating all of their account data by hand in the new system if they hadn't purchased in the last two months, and we'd have no idea what their lifetime value was. Zoho support was sure I had done something wrong. It took weeks for them to decide that Shopify was the problem. They told me Shopify was blocking the export of the data. So I called Shopify. They told me (in an hour) that they have an automatic block to prevent hacking but all Zoho had to do was to call them and they'd unblock them! Over a period of weeks, I tried to get to the right department to tell the install team or dev team about this, and no one seemed to know what I was talking about. They kept insisting it was a Shopify problem. A support rep got back to me a few months later and said the limitation had actually been built into Zoho and it would be fixed in the next version update. So, foolishly, I kept paying. I kept checking in and finally, two years later, they told they have no plans to fix this problem, and no, I couldn't have a refund even though I was waiting for them to fix what they told me they would fix, and had never used the product.

Zakhar
Zakhar
Manager, EUA
Fonte: GetApp

Good and inexpensive alternative for inventory management

4,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Zoho made it easy to switch from a different system. Setup was not the smoothest but I can't say it was too painful. It does the job and for the price I think it's a good option.

Desvantagens:

I would like a few things added to Zoho going forward. - Being able to see COGS for various inventory adjustments and sales. Currently, we have to integrate with Zoho Books to see those but it would be great to have that option built in. - Average historical cost per product for all products. Currently, we can only see the average cost of products in stock only.

Sancharini S
Sancharini S
Admin Executive, Índia
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Practical, economical option for Inventory Management

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Functional company, hands on management. Can write to them any time, it's a different thing that they don't reply, but get the ball moving through their team !

Vantagens:

Practical features that are used by any warehouse daily, pick list, packing list, item management, batch / serial number management etc... all in all a complete package for warehouse management.

Desvantagens:

Can be more economical due to scale of zoho, they could pass some more discount to clients.

Miguel
Owner, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários

Review

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: I would say it's been a great experience overall.

Vantagens:

Pretty much a simple, great system all around.

Desvantagens:

Honestly there's a learning curve, but nothing too rough.

Karun
Founder, Índia

Fantastic addition to the Zoho Books suite

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Well designed software that meets my organisation's needs. Ease of usage means that people at all levelsof the organisation can get comfortable using it to manage inventory and track sales.

Vantagens:

As a small business owner, I found that the Zoho Inventory plug-in for Zoho Books provided me with a seamless and stress-free tool to manage multiple SKUs, track inventory, and create composite items. As a design brand, we often have multiple elements that go into a single product, and I have not found any other software that allows me to manage composite items as well as Zoho Inventory.

Desvantagens:

The pricing plans are a little prohibitive for a small business. However, even the free version offers a great user experience and provides full access to all features, limiting only the number of items that can be managed through it.

Brad
Managing Member, EUA
Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários

Great Product, Great Price, and easy to set-up and use

5,0 semana passada Novo

Vantagens:

the inventory control is easy to setup and manage

Desvantagens:

would like to see a few different features on entering product in system but work well the way it is.

Sayma
Sayma
It Technician, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Staying on Track with Zoho

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Overall if you want to keep track of your stock, especially if your selling, Zoho is a great tool to use.

Vantagens:

My previous school did not have an inventory system so I thought I'd give this a go. It was really great and easy to get the hang of. I like how you can see the status of inventory in bulk or individually easily.

Desvantagens:

It's mostly centred around sales / commerce, not really for schools.

Liliana
Cloud Solution Specialist, Romênia
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Good value for money - best works for small businesses

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Easy to track inventory, reporting is quite clear and straight forward

Vantagens:

Ease of use and the customer support are very efficient.

Desvantagens:

Some basic features like average cost of an item not possible to have it displayed with users of an organization other than Admins.

Peter
COO, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very complete management system. Take a while to set up and the integration with vendors is tough.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Currently none because of frustration with setting everything up and some roadblocks I have run into. I really want to get this up and running so I can implement throughout my organization but the current challenges are driving me nutz.

Vantagens:

Very complete! I like the overall feel and UI for this software. I like how it was thought about and implemented. I like that it offers many integrations and generally can do nearly everything I need it to do. I like how it is like lego's, I can select one module and then when ready set up another Zoho module and they will work together. Over all I like the product.

Desvantagens:

Set up documentation could use some work. Getting stuck when so close to complete caused me to stop using it due to frustration. When returning, my trial was over before I completed the setup. I am not going to purchase until I know it will work and meet my needs. So now I am stuck using the free version when I want more. Meaningful documentation and/or help and I would already be a customer using the software. Instead I am aggravated and frustrated figuring out what my next step is. Use Zoho or look elsewhere.

Ellen
COO, Canadá

Great for Inventory!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The customer service is fairly decent ... they are hard to connect with sometimes being that they are all based in India and I'm in North America.

Vantagens:

I like the detailed invoices, the ability to run all sorts of reports and the capability of doing invoicing/inventory etc all in one program.

Desvantagens:

Ok .. here is the biggest con for this product. It doesn't automatically synch with woocommerce. I had to buy an additional 2 synch connectors to use this with my online store. you would think in this day and age that it would automatically synch, but I have to implement Kloud connector to link woo commerce to Zoho and a second one to synch it back ... at a cost of an additional $30 USD per connector per month. Gets to be costly.

Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy to use and affordable

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: As I mentioned before, its probably the only software affordable that includes all the necessary features to run a small company like mine.

Vantagens:

Integration with Shopify very easy. Pricing affordable with many features for a small company to afford.

Desvantagens:

Clients with different currencies not easy. I am a company in Canada with Inventory in the USA and most of my customers are in USA.

Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

The best Small business tools

Vantagens:

I love how easy it was to intergrate with ebay. the listings synced over, the orders, the customer profile, everything. Hands down the easiest and most time and cost sufficient program i hvae tried.

Desvantagens:

i love all the different Apps available, but im not sure if i c an get one app for a certain price and it work completely without having to purchase another subscriptiion for another service.

Urszula
ECommerce Consultant, Polônia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Zoho Inventory is a simple tool for simple shops

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have been working with this application for over 1 year now. It changes step by step in a good direction but still there are some obstacles for importing/exporting data, duplicates and simple product management.

Vantagens:

easy to use, simple configuration, many integrations with accounting software and shops via connectors or built-in with Shopify.

Desvantagens:

it is still under development. There are no bundled or configurable products that exist in eCommerce world. It makes the stock management a little bit tricky. In the business world SKU data is an indicator of the product. In Zoho Inventory it is an item name... and SKU. Sometimes I do not understand the logic behind some rules.

Good but not great

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This inventory software worked great when we used BigCommerce but once we switched to Shopify it wouldn't connect with our website. Inventory counts we're constantly off. This platform is intuitive and easy to use but I wouldn't recommend it.

Vantagens:

The interface is intuitive and easy to use. Everything is straightforward and laid out in a pretty logical way.

Desvantagens:

It didn't work well for us when we switched shopping platforms from BigCommerce to Shopify. It also does not work with SKUlabs.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Zoho inventory - My saviour

Vantagens:

Cloud Based ERP. SKU serial tracking feature. Awesome UI payment reminders integration with ICICI bank portal feature

Desvantagens:

I still feel Customer care could be an area to work out for fast solving queries. Although m very happy with the support , the fast responsive call back for new users who works live on the product and stuck for help , could be an area to focus. Still cheers to whole Zoho Team for an awesome product

Tabaco, 11–50 funcionários

Great App

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Easy to use, very versatile, it has become seamlessly essential to our business

Desvantagens:

Customer service is a bit slow and clunky

Svetla
Svetla
Marketing manager, Bulgária
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Simple, easy to use and customize and efficient

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Zoho inventory helped get an excellent overview on and efficiently manage our inventory. It was easy to figure the tool out, including for our hardware engineers. We are saving tons of time and getting alerts when inventory is on the low end. Very pleased!

Vantagens:

Customisation options are great, no learning curve we started using it right away, all needed functionality at a modest price

Desvantagens:

There were some options related to the accounting system specifics that required digging more to figure out

Ann
Ann
ADMIN, EUA

A Must Have for Business

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

We found Zoho after years of putting up with a software that doesnt work for our company. Glad we did, because we havent looked back since. Ease of use, very user friendly and OUTSTANDING customer service!

Desvantagens:

Nothing really. Nothing that their customer service cant handle.

Julie
Vice-présidente, Canadá
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2–10 funcionários

Simple but well good

4,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

The functions are easy to use and to deal with! Its worth it.

Desvantagens:

The only thing is if we scan some product for an order we cant scan twice

Maquinário, 2–10 funcionários

Time to tall thank you

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: it is more then year i am using Zoho Inventory, Zoho Book, Zoho CRM, Zoho expenses, in our 3 company, it helped me to be on top of my business, it improve performance of my team, it improved our customer care service, it given me chance to control easy our inventory.

Vantagens:

Very smart, Easy, comfortable. maximum mobile, affordable, reliable,

Desvantagens:

seems i done have more chance to extract cost of each item, FOB, Transport, Import duty. other duties.

Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Good to use

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Since using Zoho Inventory, we can manage our stock correctly.

Vantagens:

Tracking S/O, P/O easily. We can track with Batch number that is very good for distribution business.

Desvantagens:

Tracking shipment based on drivers - not work yet

Artigos esportivos, Profissional autônomo

Warehouse management

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Zoho One, including inventory has sorted our business processes and made our work flows easy to follow and almost fool proof

Vantagens:

Easy to use Links into many other apps within zoho Cost effective

Desvantagens:

many apps are not necessary Managing currencies of products from suppliers difficult adding images is time consuming