Nota média de avaliações

4,7 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,8 /5

Sobre Jolt

O Jolt é um software baseado em aplicativo usado para gerenciar as operações diárias e os funcionários horistas, fornecendo comentários em tempo real para proprietários e gerentes.

Saiba mais sobre o Jolt

Exibindo 261 avaliações

Debra V.
Quality Assurance Manager
  • Avaliado em 14/11/2017

"Purchased the Jolt labeler to label in process product, but we are using it for so much more!"

Comentários: Labels for in process and finished products, Very simple to use. Using for scheduling, time clock management, messages, alerts, communication, and accountability of personnel. They need to log in on an ipad to the software, and they can get their tasks right there that were set up for them. Excellent product! We are using this for so much more than what we originally purchased it for.

Vantagens: Originally purchased to label in process product. But when we started building labels, we realized we can also make finished product labels and apply them easier. We just used these for the first time for the entire day and couldn't be happier. Great quality and simple. This software has so many features and now our production manager is using this software for our staff. It can be used as a time clock, for messages and alerts, for accountability of workers tasks, personnel scheduling, and much more. We plan to take full advantage of all it can do for us. We seem to find something new every day that this can do for us. For the price, along with the excellent support whenever needed, it is one of the best values I have found in a long time. I cannot recall a time in my career that I have been excited about a labeler!

Desvantagens: I think we will have to use this a bit longer to find something we don't like about this. The one item we changed was that the labeler comes with 1" x 1" labels, which were too small for our use. Our account manager sent us the labels we needed immediately.

• Avaliado em 14/11/2017
Michael S.
Food & Beverage Front Of House Manager
Alimentação e bebidas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/11/2019

"Great software for scheduling, food & beverage companies"

Comentários: I have cut my time that is spent making the schedule down from the previous program I used.

Vantagens: I have the ability to schedule as many positions to multiple employees for our Renaissance faire food and beverage staff..this is crucial when I need to have an employee work in multiple locations through out the day.

Desvantagens: I am unable to send the schedule to just a select employee or employees. Currently I have to send it to the entire staff.

• Avaliado em 11/11/2019
Graphic Designer
  • Avaliado em 16/01/2018

"easy to use"

Comentários: ease of scheduling and how it lists the employees, the are all consolidated on one page which makes it easier to find their contact information

Vantagens: i like how it automatically sends us emails to show us our weekly schedule. request for time off or communicate with your boss is effective.

Desvantagens: that it doesnt send daily text reminders or sync to your calendar on my iphone, i have to input it myself or open my email to view my schedule

• Avaliado em 16/01/2018
Co-Founder & CEO
Restaurantes, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/11/2020

"Best Product I've Ever Used"

Comentários: They are the best to work with. Absolutely amazing!

Vantagens: The task management is amazing. We've used it for real-estate property management in the past and it's great.

Desvantagens: I don't have any cons. This is an amazing company and I'd recommend them for everyone. They have amazing customer service.

• Avaliado em 14/11/2020
Traci K.
Chief Administrative Officer
Hospitais e Saúde, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/09/2019

"Pretty good for the cost."

Comentários: Overall, I am happy with the experience. There are some options that I would like to have added, but it is saving me some time.

Vantagens: The cost and the function that allows team members to edit their own punches. Huge time saver for me.

Desvantagens: I would like to see integration of Paid Time Off / Vacation hours. We have a set schedule in our clinic, so the scheduling function is a little cumbersome. I understand this approach for restaurants or other types of businesses, but the ability to track / enter Paid time off would be very helpful. I also would like the report option to be different. I would like a report that gave daily, weekly and pay period totals per employee. I have to manually adjust the excel sheet to figure overtime hours.

• Avaliado em 04/09/2019
Eldridge G.
Operations Director
Alimentação e bebidas, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2020

"The Safety and Productivity Solution!"

Comentários: The experience has been great through and through! It's been a huge time saver. It's saved us time, and time equals money, in various areas of our business. You can download the names of your staff who in which are on your schedule, and it helps in keeping you and your team accountable.

Vantagens: My most favorite feature of Jolt would be its assistance in helping the team meet food safety. This feature eliminates any handwritten and/or guessing shelf life for products, as the corporate guidelines for holding procedures are already downloaded on the application.

Desvantagens: Depending on how tech and app savvy your managerial team is, customization is based on what works for your particular team. Therefore customization is up to us and could be pretty sloppy, which ends up being productivity lost searching for a particular label.

• Avaliado em 05/05/2020
Alimentação e bebidas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/06/2020

"Great product that I couldn't do without"

Comentários: I use Jolt for both of my QSR's and it takes care of all the scheduling from week to week. It also does all the checklist that the employees do when they get there or in the middle of their shifts or at closing time. We use it to handle all the communications between leadership and staff and finally it continually monitors temperatures around the store.

Vantagens: Scheduling- Employees can request off or put unavailable times in Jolt and when you make the schedule it is on the schedule in yellow so you can try to schedule around them.

Desvantagens: Communication- If you do not use their time card feature there isn't a good way to tell the staff things without sending a text or email. And if you want them to see something you can't attach an image

• Avaliado em 17/06/2020
Aaron R.
Co-Founder
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2018

"Jolt transforms our workforce into an efficient well-oiled, agile machine"

Comentários: Massive operational efficiency.

Vantagens: Jolt has given us visibility into our day-to-day operations. It allows us to see where we exceed and where we fall short. Jolt provides the mechanism for operational efficiencies which can't be achieved with paper checklists. We love that we can organize every day in advance and ensure we're in compliance with food safety practices using checklists, food labels, and temperature probes. Jolt is our future manual for franchisees to perform their day-to-day operations.

Desvantagens: Bluetooth label printers don't always connect but this is more of a hardware issue than Jolt's issue.

• Avaliado em 01/02/2018
Jake P.
Director of Business Development
  • Avaliado em 17/09/2020

"JOLT is the best!"

Vantagens: The best part about Jolt is how easy it is to use.

Desvantagens: There are no cons, it's a great software and they will do well in the future!

• Avaliado em 17/09/2020
Alexander C.
  • Avaliado em 06/02/2018

"Fantastic App that helps us keep things in order!"

Comentários: Stabilize operation on a micro-level

Vantagens: Pretty clear and easy to use once you get the hang of it. Totally indispensable to keeping an operation running smoothly.

Desvantagens: Wish that the software had the ability to alert if there was an exception- i.e. Air Conditioning in working order? Yes/No (if No, notification is immediately sent to Admins)

• Avaliado em 06/02/2018
Brandon A.
Alimentação e bebidas, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/01/2018

"Pretty good overall"

Comentários: bad the time I've saved building my schedule is astronomical. Everything is just so easy to move around. After I put some projections in, I can see plainly how much money i'm wasting on labor and where I'm understaffed. Also, when I used to build my schedules, I would get complaints from employees all the time about how I scheduled them on a day they wanted off or outside of their availability or too little or too many hours or whatever the case may be. Now I get hardly any and when I do, I can say "well did you give me your availability?" The answer is always no and then it's their responsibility to solve it

Vantagens: The administrative side of the software is pretty intuitive, but advanced enough to really customize. I have not had a lot of time to play around with the other features just yet, but the scheduler is top notch. I especially like being able to make a template with unassigned employees. Every week I just drag and drop my crucial shifts to the people that can fit them and then build my schedule from there. Really the schedule building feature is just fantastic overall. I must have saved at least 6 hours of time every week since I started using Jolt if not more. Having availability and time off requests laid out over the scheduler is so nice. I employ a lot of college students whose availability can change weekly. Them having the ability to change their availability on the fly is incredibly useful for me. I used to compare my schedule to hand written notes and an availability spreadsheet. I couldn't imagine going back. Last thing I have to add is the customer service from Jolt is top notch. And I mean REALLY great. They set me up with a personal representative of which I have all contact information I need to contact at anytime directly. Every time I send an email to Jolt, it is answered almost immediately. If I bring up a question they don't have an answer for, the make an effort to find it and always get back to me. My rep Johnathan is like the friendliest guy I've ever talked to. The Customer service of this company is reason enough to purchase the software.

Desvantagens: The fact that it is browser based. I don't care how fast your connection is, sometimes it's going to lag. Also, what's with needing an iPad for half the features?. What if I want someone to be able to see everyone on the schedule, but not change the schedule? And by far the most annoying thing is the Jolt Lite app. It's not intuitive so I end up putting availability in myself for employees that can't figure it out. The interface of the app looks pretty bare. Like a webpage from the late 90's. When I get a push notification, it would be nice if the app opened up to whatever it is I need to approve/deny instead of the default page I set, or the last page I was on. And availability is set as "unavailable to work?" It should really be changed to when the employee is available to work, or call it "Unavailability" or something, it's just confusing.

• Avaliado em 23/01/2018
Marie W.
Alimentação e bebidas, 501-1.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 31/08/2016

"A New Era for Business"

Comentários: I use Jolt for the Food Industry. It is straight forward and easy to use. I publish my schedule, manage requests, set lists, and manage people. I am also able to send announcements and track my labor goals. I use it daily and it has become my main use for most things.

Vantagens: I love how easy it is to pick up on. I was capable of teaching myself with ease. I love the schedule and how employees can create a prefered avaiability as well as request off and swap shifts with others at my approval. It informs me immediately when someone makes a request, and I am able to set it so employees have to give x days prior notice for their request as well as a reason. I also enjoy the variety of options I have for creating my checklists. They can be as thorough as I want and notify me when I want. My employees also find Jolt easy to use. Most of them figure it out on there own and have had no problems using it. I also use their Jolt printer system, which is extremely useful and honestly could not have been created any better. The stickers do not leave residue! The support is also great. Theyre always open to ideas and tend to be very fast pace when assisting you. I love how willing they are to expand in new features/ideas. There are many other benefits to Jolt, but I have listed the big ones I discovered using.

Desvantagens: My one con is the text notifications recieved from Jolt. You can set so that is a checklist is overdue, out of range, etc, you can be notified via text. This is a great thing; however, the texts can be overwhelming in the sense of how it is formated. It could be because I own an Android and not an Apple device (which is what I understand it is mainly used with), but my text notifications get broken up instead of being all in one. I have seen my co worker use her iphone with it, and her notifications are all in one. With that said, I have noticed they have been improving it.

• Avaliado em 31/08/2016
Nicole P.
Alimentação e bebidas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/01/2017

"Great Experience"

Comentários: I was approached by Jolt to try their product. No other locations from my company have tried this company so I had no comparisons or reviews. After checking around, the price made it worth the investment. Once we received the product it has changed our process in a positive way. The main features we use include the List, Labels, and Schedule. We were using hand written labels before Jolt because other company labeling equipment was too expensive. With our past hand written labels faced issues with labels falling off, unable to read the hand writing, and the employees did not do a great job looking for items that expired. With Jolt the labels stick to the container very well, is has the expiration written on the label making it more simple for my employees, and there's no question about date or time.
We were using paper copies for our multiple list (Typically 6-8 list per day) List would disappear, become dirty, or just not be completed. Jolt has made this task more simple with the added feature of a log book making communication easier to all of the employees. This has reduced our usage of paper, toner, and extending the life of the drum for our printer. I can easily access all list and review a date, time, and employee that completed the list. This helps cut down on my time used for performance reviews.
The scheduling section has also been great. Employees can use a free app from their phone to view schedule and submit request. Creating schedules is easier and more time efficient. The only option I would like added would to be able to view the schedule and my request side by side before I approve the request. With the current process I have to look at the request and then go to the schedule to see if I am able to accommodate the request. I do have 35-40 employees with a majority those being college students with school schedules and personal request to try to work with.

Vantagens: How it has helped the store become more efficient.

Desvantagens: I need labels I can adjust or have available for Raw Chicken to have all the information required by headquarters on one label.

• Avaliado em 19/01/2017
Brittani C.
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2020

"Fantastic- when it works."

Comentários: Jolt has greatly improved our food scores since we began using it. It has gotten our team members in the habit of labelling everything because it is easy-to-use and has all pertinent information readily available. The issue is getting technical problems resolved in an appropriate manner; our printer has been unusable for a total of over 2 months out of the 10 months which we have had it.

Vantagens: The label feature for all food products has really helped us to drastically increase our food safety scores by clearly indicating when a particular product must be used by. We no longer have to mentally recall the hundreds of various hold times we have for all of our products and their ingredients, because all of that information is easily stored in the Jolt system and prints out with the touch of a button. The labels are also much higher quality than other sticker systems we have tried in the past, making dish washing much easier because they are removed easily with zero sticky residue.

Desvantagens: The software, in our experience, is offline often. We contacted Customer Service multiple times to try to correct the issue but were instructed that we may need to send the entire printer back to be serviced and that we would get it back after the repair was complete in 2-3 months. The printer system is pricey to begin with, so it did not seem like an appropriate solution to be without what we were paying for, for multiple months. We also have issues with the calibration lining up with the stickers perfectly, but have discovered that if you gently pull on each sticker before printing it will line up more accurately.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2020
Corder P.
  • Avaliado em 05/04/2017

"Jolt Software Review"

Comentários: We have been using Jolt at my restaurant now for around 2 years. We love the customization options that Jolt includes, how easy it is to use, and how much more neat and organized our restaurant looks since we began using Jolt. Jolt has allowed us to toss out our old paper checklists and gave us checklists on tablets. Having our checklists and information all in one place made our checklists easier to access and has given our restaurant a more professional environment. We have also watched the productivity of our team rise as a result of using Jolt in the restaurant. We also use this software to create and send out our weekly shift schedule to the whole team. The mobile app then allows team members to request shift trades when needed straight through the app itself. Then, once a shift trade request has been submitted, the manager of that shift can then approve or deny the shift trade right on the app. This saves time, and is a great deal less effort than having to make phone calls all day to find someone to cover a shift. Myself, as well as my team, highly recommend this software to anyone or any company in need of a game changer. This software will be the tool that helps you and your team get to the next level.

Vantagens: Easy of Use, Customization, Features, Scheduling, Mobile App, Labels, Checklists and Information in Central Location

Desvantagens: Goal setting not built in. App sometimes does not read (connect to) printer on the first attempt.

• Avaliado em 05/04/2017