15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do TicketSpice

Sobre TicketSpice

Venda ingressos para o evento com rapidez e facilidade. Acessível e flexível. Coloque o sistema para funcionar instantaneamente.

Saiba mais sobre o TicketSpice

Vantagens:

User friendly; fool-proof; inexpensive; customer service is A.

Notas do TicketSpice

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
4,9

Probabilidade de recomendação

O TicketSpice tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 89 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o TicketSpice antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (89)

Jared
Jared
Customer Success Manager, EUA
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Fantastic Ticketing Tool

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: TIcketSpice has saved many nonprofits I've worked with lots of funds by the lower fees they charge compared to other ticketing systems out there.

Vantagens:

TicketSpice is an incredible ticketing app I recommend to nonprofits all the time to use. TicketSpice makes it easy to create ticket registration form pages as well as confirmation emails. Their rates are much cheaper than Eventbrite's and they have some additional features for nonprofits that outweigh Eventbrite.

Desvantagens:

Although you can customize your registration forms, there are parts of the form builder that can feel a bit dated. Some of their templates could use a bit of updating.

Kathy
Executive Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, Profissional autônomo

User Friendly in all areas

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I was apprehensive to delving into this product, as I usually had other staff available. I was pleased at the ease to set up, the availability to chat with TicketSpice team, when I had questions. They don't make you feel like - duh! you should know this. Being responsive in a matter of minutes is key to the success. Thank you.

Vantagens:

* The cost to the organization * The ease in setting up * The ease of use by the end user * The support team is phenomenal. Every time I have had a question or concern, the response is quick, helpful and supportive. This alone is worth it all. * The reports are so helpful and easily shared with my Board members.

Desvantagens:

Could use a little more detail when setting up. Some of us are not always intuitive or tech savvy when it comes to products like TicketSpice. To get it all set up and find a 2nd phase (webconnex) is needed. Yes, it should probably be a given on the clients part. Or alert them of this beforehand.

Kirk
Technology Chairman, EUA
Captação de recursos, 501–1.000 funcionários

SDCCE TicketSpice Review

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I am very pleased and I plan on using TicketSpice for more events in the future.

Vantagens:

The ease of use. Prior to using TicketSpice everything was done by hand. TicketSpice saves us a lot of time with registration.

Desvantagens:

I actually have not had any problems. The program is great and the support is outstanding.

Mandy
self, EUA
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Not great customer service for customers with transfer issues...

2,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: Awful. There is no explanation about how ticket transfers work. And then customer service doesn't even try to help other than tell you to talk to event organizer. But could have at least explained how transfers worked on their site. Or anything other than I can't do anything. Also the "transfer" is misleading and false. It doesn't really transfer. It makes the person you "transfer" to pay for the ticket and then supposedly will refund your money. But nowhere in the screen where you can "transfer" your ticket does it explain that. So its misleading and misrepresented and the customer service never even attempted to explain that to me when I inquired or that if the recipient didn't claim the ticket within the 7day window it would come back to me. The minimum information that they could have told me but refused to. Overall POOR customer service.

Vantagens:

Being able to log into site and see tickets in system.

Desvantagens:

The customer service refusing to even try to help me with transfer issues. Just kept saying there was nothing they could do or even explain how things worked.

keith
Consultant, Canadá
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários

Well put together platform

5,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to use, great customer support, less costly than competitors, great and extensive features

Desvantagens:

Took a little bit to understand the workflow. Once that was locked down, easy to use

Avaliador Verificado
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

LOVE TicketSpice!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our agency had a great experience and used it to track our major fundraising event of the year. We specifically enjoyed being able to add a donation button in case people could not attend the event, but still wanted to support us. It turned out to be very helpful for us!

Vantagens:

It shows so much information about your buyers which gives us great feedback on the events we host. We have used it for one event so it was very cost effective and we will continue to use it even after our free trial ends. Links are able to be sent out and emailed so you get a larger response from attendees in a quick time frame! The customization makes it perfect to use for any event, you can even add your own theme or background (we used our company logo).

Desvantagens:

Nothing. It was perfect for our event! I would recommend it to anyone hosting an event (especially if they are on a budget).

Cilque
Executive Director Producer, EUA
Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários

The Faith in God Theater Group Approval

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: It is our initial experience but so far so good.

Vantagens:

Personal contact when there was a problem and quick response

Desvantagens:

Reports - wish there was a report for just who's coming and not just orders

Becca
Event Coordinator, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great platform for Ticketing!

Vantagens:

This is very easy to set up and manage! The reports are detailed and the user side is friendly for non-tech-savvy attendees. But the best part about TicketSpice is the customer service! The team is available to help and they are so friendly and willing to go the extra mile!

Desvantagens:

We really need a platform that can offer reserved seating and assign unique names to each seat.

Katherine
Committee member, EUA
Serviços de eventos, Profissional autônomo

Friendly Helpful Useful!

5,0 há 7 dias Novo

Comentários: Timely and very helpful. Used graphics and videos when necessary, to guide me through the questions I had. I waited to do a review until we experienced the important functions. Ticket sales are going smoothly and feedback is positive. Deposits are regular and according to what was promised.

Vantagens:

Pricing was reasonable, Help was fantastic and timely. I was able to customize event in so many ways. Response from users has been positive. Access to money raised prior to event was a must. Weekly deposits are a bonus.

Desvantagens:

No complaints so far. Have only been using for a couple of weeks.

Ron
Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

This was perfect for my needs!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Outstanding. Perfect for my needs. Great customer service. Quick response to questions.

Vantagens:

Ease of set up and use. No upfront costs. Outstanding customer service. As a one person operation this was ideal for my use.

Desvantagens:

Nothing comes to mind. There are no negatives that I can think of.

Sarah
Event manager & ticketing director, EUA
, 2–10 funcionários

Peanut butter ticket time

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I had a good experience overall. It's always challenging to switch versions but I found it to be pretty easy.

Vantagens:

I like the look and feel much better. Software looks great on mobile devices and loads fast. templates are easy to use.

Desvantagens:

It is sometimes difficult to find what you are looking for, or the best way to do something. I also don't really like how you can't get totals for the different ticket types easily without pulling a report. There is that one graph with the sales trends which is helpful, but when your ticket types over lay each other, you can't really view them unless you zoom in extra close. Would be great to see those numbers with a roll over or a chart of how many and how much. Another issue is tokens. I wish you could set up a token and add the ticket types you want to instead of having them all go into the same token. I know you can set it up through the app to have the ones you want selected but having to update all the devices to do that can be time consuming. From a manager point of view I do not want my ticket takers to have access to types of tickets they can scan. Leaves room for error at a very busy event. When it comes to CSS I had some issues getting what I wanted to work all over the document. Front sizes would jump or not stick when I would use the HTML button. I finally gave up. Would be great to have a tutorial on how it works and if there are any tricks.

Peter
Webmaster, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great solution for a diverse array of situations

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Two of my clients use it and have for years. Great people and a great product and a great price.

Vantagens:

Fair prices and great service, even for people like my clients who are using the software for things way outside the norm of event ticketing. (We use it for transportation ticketing.) Their programs are about as flexible as templates can get and even work with third-party automation software.

Desvantagens:

It's set up for concerts and conventions and the like so there's some improvisation we have to do. One day we'll convince them to cater more directly to small-time transport outfits but until then it's still a pleasure working with them.

Kelly
Co-Founder, EUA
Artes e artesanato, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best decision we ever made!!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The biggest benefit was the tickets were sent with every order, I did not have to worry about processing payments or tickets. If someone lost their email, I was able to go in and resend the ticket with no issue. Once a ticket was scanned, if someone tried to do it twice the app would turn red, so I didnt have to worry about duplicates. Just an overall great experience.

Vantagens:

Absolutely love how easy the service is to use and how quickly we receive a response to any questions with detailed answers / instructions. The App is so easy to use for ticket scanning, it made our event flow so seamlessly. We will continue to use TicketSpice from now on.

Desvantagens:

Nothing, loved the whole experience. I do recommend watching tutorials to help configure certain things, but customer service was very responsive so it was not an issue at all.

Michelle
Management, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Excellent customer service

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Ticketspice has simplified our online ordering process and makes it easier for people to learn about our business and purchase advance tickets to ease the lines on site.

Vantagens:

We were completely new to this technology but the friendly, knowledgeable staff is always available to help wherever we need them.

Desvantagens:

We were intimidated by the technology at first but it is very user friendly.

Diana
Manager of Creative Strategy, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários

Thank you, TicketSpice!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We used TicketSpice for our largest fundraiser of the year; a unique Orange is the New Black-themed premiere party and musical performance. Learning how to use the app, tailoring it to our needs, getting near-constant and friendly assistance from the TicketSpice team, and utilizing the app during and after our event was all simple, exciting, and worry-free.

Vantagens:

The customer service was prompt, friendly, and patient. The app was flawless on the night of our event. The cost is very low without sacrificing quality. The app was flexible enough to meet nearly every need we had from start to finish.

Desvantagens:

The only real con for us was some limitations with reporting. It would have also been nice to do a test run of the app in action (scanning tickets, etc) with a test ticket - versus having to use real tickets for testing our phones, etc.

Christina
Teacher, EUA
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo

Excellent ticketing option

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent customer service. Agents were very friendly, quick to respond and gave timely, helpful advice and offered other useful tops.

Vantagens:

The software was easy to use, intuitive and facilitated event management.

Desvantagens:

It would be nice to be able to share seating layouts from one account to another. For example, the venue we used had their own ticketspice account, but since we were a separate group just using the venue on our own account, we had to create our own seating chart layout and could not import their existing seating layout.

Dan
Partner, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very easy to use and removed all of the headaches that we've had to deal with on prior events.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Saved time and money.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, tracking, refunds, payments, processing. Easy to customize pages. Everything was very easy and made our event much smoother. Scanning was a cinch and lines moved fast. Can't really think of anything to change it was so good.

Desvantagens:

We had a weird glitch, which could be totally unrelated but it would add a random amount of drinks to some tickets. Easy to refund though so not a big deal. Of 200+ registrants, only 5 people had this.

Justin
Justin
Garden Director, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Is it possible to give six stars?

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: TicketSpice has made selling tickets for our small workshops a breeze. Our older, less tech savvy community has had no issues using this solution.

Vantagens:

I love how affordable this solution is. The transaction fee is minor and there are no monthly fees. As a small non profit, offering small workshops, this was seriously appreciated.

Desvantagens:

It took me a little while to realize the other solutions offered by WebConnex. We setup TicketSpice for an event before eventually using RegFox because it was more complex.

kalyn
Program Manager, EUA
Filantropia, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Love the on-demand support!

Vantagens:

Great ticket sales are in your control with this software. You have full customizing power and the option to create free or paid ticketing for your event. You can easily gather all the information you need from ticket buyers and when you need help, it's only a chat away!

Desvantagens:

They have a very similar software called regfox, it is a little unclear when it is best to use each but the good news is, once you learn one, you can work on the other too!

Meleah
Manager, EUA
Música, 2–10 funcionários

We love TicketSpice!

Vantagens:

TicketSpice's customer service, integrations and customizations are awesome! And their fees are than anything else I’ve found. The app is especially user-friendly and intuitive to use. Our volunteers who used the app to check people in were thoroughly impressed. And we got people into our concert and out of the cold in record time! Even one of the ladies who is intimidated by "technology" said the app was so easy.

Desvantagens:

It's not even really a problem, but we had a lady who purchased three tickets and then needed to switch only one of those tickets to the other night of our concert and that's not possible. You can only switch entire ticket orders to another night of the event. But customer service came up with a workaround for us which was great!

Seth
President, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

We have been using Ticketspice for years!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Responsive with customer service and like using the texting service.

Vantagens:

I have been using Ticketspice for years. I have used other companies but have found that Ticketspice works the best for our needs.

Desvantagens:

A little confusing in setting up your tickets.

Roy
Senior Web Developer, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários

A robust ticketing system

Vantagens:

Ticket spice offers a lot more flexibility in putting events together. We had a complex request for our ticketing and TicketSpice was able to help us with that solution

Desvantagens:

I believe its a relatively new company so they're still figuring out the tech support side.

Joseph
Convention Cochair, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários

Customer support [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Excellent--appreciate the superb customer support and ability to talk with a "real" person

Vantagens:

Knowledgable, professional, and responsive to my questions

Desvantagens:

I have nothing negative to report about the service provided

Christy
Vice President, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Customer Service reps and developers won't stop until you are completely satisfied!!!

Vantagens:

The hands on videos that help answer questions are very helpful and provide user friendly directions.

Paul
EUA
Usou o software para: Não especificado

Easy & Powerful

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Setting up an online ticketing site is a breeze with TicketSpice. We found that we were able to customize anything we wanted, but more importantly, I felt I had direct access to the database fields with their reporting wizard. I can pull any customized report for any committee that I wanted. Finally, the attendee scanning mobile app was a joy to use. It actually made check-in fun. Volunteers were able to focus on welcoming guests and not on the technology.