15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do HelpCrunch

Sobre HelpCrunch

O bate-papo ao vivo do HelpCrunch é uma solução de bate-papo personalizável, que ajuda a aumentar as vendas e melhorar o suporte ao cliente.

Saiba mais sobre o HelpCrunch

Vantagens:

Easy to integrate in my app. Mobile app so I can answer customers asap.

Desvantagens:

The Widget looks sort of hard on the edges when using it on pc.

Notas do HelpCrunch

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O HelpCrunch tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 186 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o HelpCrunch antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (186)

Maister
Maister
CEO, Ucrânia
Animação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Switched from Intercom to HelpCrunch and very happy with this choice

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: HelpCrunch enabled effective team collaboration across website chat, social media, and email, all from a single inbox. By switching from Intercom to HelpCrunch, we've cut our support software costs significantly. We've also seen a notable increase in our support team's productivity thanks to built-in AI assistant, macros and saved replies.

Vantagens:

What stands out with HelpCrunch is its fantastic support for large teams. Features like collaboration tools, private notes, saved replies, and macros are incredibly helpful. The ability to customize the live chat appearance far surpasses what Intercom offers. It's straightforward to use, avoiding unnecessary complexity with a clean and simple design. Navigation is a breeze with clearly categorized chats.

Desvantagens:

The live chat sometimes loads slowly in certain locations. However, their customer success team is aware and is currently working on chat speed optimization.

Lana
Lana
CEO, Ucrânia
Internet, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The software that really helps

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: HelpCruch has everything we need to automate the process of catching leads, providing necessary information to them and don't let them forget about us after we had a chat.
All the features are pretty detailed which helps to create what you really need. For instance, a pop-up. You can select different styles, colors, there is no limit on what you do. That's why your work with HelpCrunch is a pleasure.
One more thing, that will definitely win your heart is outstanding online customer support HelpCrunch has. They treat you not as a random user, but like a friend. Furthermore, they do release the features you request. They are just fabulous :)

Vantagens:

HelpCrunch has a user-friendly interface with all necessary features supported. I would say, the team has thought for us by creating top-notch functionality. It was a great surprise, uniquely different pop-ups, and automatic follow-ups. I would recommend to each new user to set up a demo call to see the full set of functions the HelpCrunch chat platform has.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing I can list here :) Like... really nothing :)

há 5 anos

Lana, you made our team's day. Thanks for all the love! We're super glad to have you and supporthunt team as our loyal customers.

Andrew
MD, Reino Unido
Software, 2–10 funcionários

Web software ok. Mobile app non-functional. Service non-existent

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Refused to allow me to cancel, even though I attempted to do so on the renewal date, and even though their app isn't working, so I can't respond to customers through the app. They suggested that I could enable email notifications - completely negating the point of instant response.

Vantagens:

It was reasonably easy to install, although took a while to configure.

Desvantagens:

Mobile app didn't work, so when I did get enquiries I wasn't able to respond, making it look like I didn't respond to my customers.

há 4 anos

Hi Andrew! We really appreciate your review. Indeed there were some issues with the mobile apps in the last few weeks which a very small part of our customers have, unfortunately, experienced. You were one of them. We do realize that this has affected your communication with customers and your business. We're terribly sorry for that and just wanted to let you know that we listen to all the feedback and try to react asap. We're rolling out a new update already this week which is aimed to dramatically improve both iOS and Android apps performance and overall user experience, fix the issues you've experienced + provide some new exciting features. We really hope you'll be able to try out the updated apps. Our team would be looking forward to your feedback! Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us at any time. Take care!

Valentyna
Valentyna
CEO, Espanha
Desenvolvimento de programas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Helpcrunch is a very efficient tool to deal with my customers

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Assisting us to provide direct support to clients on site and simplifies FAQ articles creation.

Vantagens:

Helpcrunch panel is very easy to use, and it is very easy to be integrated to any channel you need. Also, AI asssitant helps us responds to questions faster, it gave my customer service a great reputation! I can also generate legit FAQ articles from prompts, saving me tones of time!

Desvantagens:

It would be great to have even more AI features

Mitch
Mitch
Co-Founder, Canadá
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great platform to directly connect with customers

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: So far it's been great. I saw many people raving about their customer support and yes, it is legendary! So far I've only interacted with them twice and it's been great!

Vantagens:

I'm loving the macro systems which makes replying to help requests quick and easy, also the fact that you can connect and extend the functionality inside your app is going to be helpful. The best thing however I think is just how easy it was to get setup and start having real conversations with people.

Desvantagens:

It's really a small thing, but I'm looking forward to when they can allow us to send verified email from our own domains. For the moment this isn't a deal killer for us, but it will be nice to have the highest deliverability possible using our own custom domains.

há 5 anos

Thanks so much for the kind words, Mitch!

Jelena
Jelena
Sales manager, Lituânia
Roupa e moda, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

I have been using and testing numerous apps so far, and Helpcrunch is truly a winner.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The best option for small businesses

Vantagens:

User-friendly admin panel, great price, very helpful support, best-written knowledge base. The best alternative to Intercom. Lots of options. I am not even sure if I need a chatbot anymore, as there are enough options for using messages and popups. Easy to use for anyone. My newly hired inexperienced customer support agent just turned it on and understood all the features immediately.

Desvantagens:

Sending verified emails from our own domain would be good to have. However, support agents say it is coming.

há 3 anos

Thanks for your review, Jelena! Custom email domains feature will be added in the future for sure.

Sumeet
Sumeet
Founder, Índia
Produção audivisual, 2–10 funcionários

The Intercom Slayer is Here

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We're very much satisfied with the HelpCrunch and it was our wise decision to switch from Zendesk Suite. They really helped us in the migration and setting up our accounts. The pricing is very affordable.

Vantagens:

What did I like most? Everything! Literally from the white glove support to user-friendly APIs. Plus the Android App is so amazing and very developed.

Desvantagens:

Nothing as such though we're looking for many more direct integrations with Salesflare and Platformly. Plus an SEO friendly Knowledge Base.

há 5 anos

Thanks a lot for the review, Summet! We really appreciate the kind words. Our SEO-friendly Knowledge base is coming already this month - we will for sure let you know when it's released so that you can implement it for your business.

Francisco
Francisco
CEO - Director, Reino Unido
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Solid, stable and easy to use platform

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We have increased the speed of our customer support team, happy customers and happy support agents.

Bugs free Easy to setup Affordable Stable and reliable Support Team Trustworthy

Desvantagens:

Lack in some integrations to extend functionalities and integrate with CRM's.

há 5 anos

So great to see you've improved customer support team results with HelpCrunch! Be sure more integrations are coming later this year ;)

Susan
Susan
CEO, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Excellent Software With All the Bells & Whistles Included

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our overall experience with HelpCrunch has been stellar and we've already made several extra sales that could have been lost because we were able to proactively reach out to website visitors and guide them along.

Vantagens:

I've been looking for a help desk tool that combined the functionality of a helpdesk with the proactive in app messaging like Intercom. I've used both ZenDesk and HelpScout in the past and they just kept getting more expensive as they added features and functionality and it was getting cost prohibitive for our very small company. Now we have a solution that has everything we were looking for at a fraction of the cost.

Desvantagens:

The only issue we've had is that there are so many features, the learning curve to understand and implement everything is a bit steeper than previous solutions. But that will go away as we continue to learn about and implement the tool.

há 5 anos

Fantastic to hear about your results, Susan! We're looking to improve every feature onboarding very soon, so that you can learn quicker why and how you may want to use certain functionality.

Tetiana
Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

HelpCrunch Delivers Without the High Costs

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Our team has been able to provide faster and more efficient customer service since making the switch. The savings on operational costs have been significant too.

Vantagens:

The AI editor is a lifesaver. It helps us quickly deal with common queries and frees up our team to handle more complex issues. Plus, transitioning from Intercom was smoother than expected—no headaches, no data loss.

Desvantagens:

Would love more flexibility with the automation rules.

Max
Managing Director, Nova Zelândia
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, Profissional autônomo

Ever-improving, powerful alternative to Intercom

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great customer service, willing to listen to any and all requests.

Vantagens:

HelpCrunch was the clear choice for me because of their value for money services, compared to other expensive Support systems. They are continually improving and adding features which is great.

Desvantagens:

I've been a customer for a couple of years and it was originally a more simple Chat solution but now they have developed and extended their platform with other features.

há 5 anos

It's awesome to have you with us, Max!

tijan
ceo, Reino Unido
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

My experience with helpcrunch

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have tried virtually most of the customer service software out there, zend desk, helpcrunch, freshchat and name it. I tried all of them for more than a year before deciding that HelpCrunch is the solution we need. I can begin to list the Pros and Cons of all of these software but I wont go into that. HelpCrunch has a fantastic customer service team. Thumbs up particularly to Constantine, a great guy who is always on hand to assist at anytime. They treat you like a family. They continue to allow me test their software even when my trial has expired. Like I said above, the only issue I see with this software is the shortcut on mobile and I hope it is resolved soon.

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use and have some great features you wont find in the others.

Desvantagens:

The safe responses are not working on mobile. This is the only downsize I see to this software and the team has assured me that it is been worked on. This shortcut is essential

há 5 anos

Hi Tijan! Thanks so much for such kind words, passed this to the entire team (you made Konstantine blush btw). Also, be sure that your feedback regarding saved responses on mobile is well taken - we will take care of this soon and notify you when done. See you inside HelpCrunch!

Maryna
Maryna
SMM Specialist, Ucrânia
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great live chat and email marketing software

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our whole support team uses HelpCrunch to chat with visitors and customers. We've checked many alternatives before, and HelpCrunch ticked all the boxes for us in terms of features. The price was the lowest when we last checked, so I have no problem recommending it to others.

Vantagens:

- Having all the features we need in one platform - The chat is great, both feature-wise and in terms of its looks. I've never seen a software that offers that many customization option before. - Emailing our existing users and checking reports - Tracking performance of our agents is super easy - Pretty low pricing - Great support team

Desvantagens:

We've faced some minor bugs during our time using the system, but those weren't really crucial to our performance and HelpCrunch team was pretty quick to address and fix bugs.

há 5 anos

Thanks for a detailed review!

Puneet
Puneet
Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing, Índia
Internet, 51–200 funcionários

Easy to Use.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We are trying to automate the email communication to be sent to our seller base based on actions they perform on our platform. Helpcrunch offers a great way to achieve our marketing as well as business goals.

Vantagens:

The platform is easy to use and it's auto message functionality lets us connect custom data variables in our backend to theirs. And we are getting good email open rates so far.

Desvantagens:

We are expecting some features around: 1) Connecting a custom email domain. 2) Reports for auto messages.

há 5 anos

Thanks for your review, Puneet! We're pumped you're seeing success with your marketing automation campaigns. We're definitely looking to add more features to our marketing software pretty soon which will help you in increasing your user engagement. Stay tuned!

Software, 2–10 funcionários

Good alternative to Intercom

4,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

Feature packed and with good support, HelpCrunch is a great alternative to Intercom. It has chat, notifications, emails, and targeted data triggers which helps you improve both product and onboarding users.

Desvantagens:

It can get pricy too if you have a lot of users (operators) answering the chat.

há 4 anos

Thank you very much for your review. I'll forward your thoughts on pricing to our product team for review. Of course there're some services that are somewhat cheaper than HelpCrunch and even free, however comparing to Intercom we're more than affordable :) It would be really great if you could share your thoughts on other services that provide the same functionality as HelpCrunch does while being cheaper. This will definitely help us.

Tyler
Tyler
Director of Hitting/Player Development, EUA
Esportes, 2–10 funcionários

Best Intercom Alternative

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I started out on the free trial and loved it. Ended up getting one of their deals and stopped for a little while because our company was going through some issues. As we got back up, I bought an LTD and am so happy to use them again!

Vantagens:

They have every function you need and are constantly adding more features

Desvantagens:

I wish the widget had more features to customize the view. Such as the company logo

há 5 anos

Thanks, Tyler! By the way, you can definitely put your company logo inside the chat widget. It's the first setting you will find in the widget customization options. In case of any questions, you can always reach out to our support team via chat.

James
Co-Founder, Reino Unido
Internet, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Highly recommended, excellent support and easy to use

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Better customer engagement and ongoing customer relationship improvement.

Vantagens:

I first found the HelpCrunch site when searching for alternatives to Intercom and had a brief chat with a live chat agent. I then re-visited 2 days later and was able to continue the conversation exactly where we'd left off. Their support is outstanding. The installation and setup of the software is impressively fast and very and easy to understand. I had it up and running on our site within 2 minutes. Their admin interface is easy to navigate too, I tested a chat message and it popped up instantly. We now use HelpCrunch daily to better connect with our customers. It helps us to onboard, support and retain our users better.

Desvantagens:

It would be fantastic if an Android app was available so I could more easily talk to customers whilst out and about. However, it's pretty easy to respond via email if necessary.

há 6 anos

James, thanks so much for you warm feedback. We expect the Android app to be ready this week. Stay tuned!

Lazar
Lazar
Social Media Manager, Sérvia
Rede de computadores, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Truly the best software out there

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: 11/10. Thanks to HelpCrunch, I managed to triple the engagement on my personal website and manage to simplify the process of giving stuff for free with a single click. Also, according to visitors, they had top notch thanks to HelpCrunch.

Vantagens:

I’m using a pro version od LiveChat and I must say it is AWESOME! 🔥 While I was redesigning my personal website, I had a goal to make it truly unique, and HelpCrunch made it happen :)

Desvantagens:

Everything is good, there’s truly nothing I dislike.

há 5 anos

Your review made our team's day! Thanks much, Lazar :)

Joe
CEO, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários

Great Concept but needs work

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

The idea of 3 in 1 is great , chat, ticket system and email marketing all in one is a plus.

Desvantagens:

It seems to be confusing at times which chats are new and which are old and there are some limitations on how to setup the software, if some basic things were different will make this software much better

há 5 anos

Hi Joe! Thanks a lot for your review. Great to hear that you're able to use HelpCrunch to the fullest. Would be great to know more about what you found confusing about new/old chats and the setup. If you have a minute, please get it in touch with our team via chat, we'd love to learn more about the issues you're experiencing so that we can fix those asap. Thanks in advance!

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Nice pricing options and supports migration from previous tool

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

It has lot of things bundled(like knowledge base, chat bot, email marketing, etc.) in it with awesome pricing options. Their chat widget is highly customizable to have a consistent look and feel with my website.

Desvantagens:

No such major cons, it is a nice tool. Only thing which they can improve is their basic price option. The basic variant should have some more features.

Hospitais e Saúde, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good priced chat platform with great support

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

We have used the platform for 9 months and have experienced constant development of features and great support when needed. They also take our feedback into consideration and have released several features that meet our demands.

Desvantagens:

Reporting could be improved. We use tags on the chats to be able to report and learn from the topics, but there is no easy way of doing this at the moment.

há 4 anos

Thank you for your report. We have a few new reports coming soon. Stay tuned!

Irina
Markets Manager, Estônia
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy, but with a lot of options

5,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

It's really easy to use, everything is logical. But if needed, you can use a lot of options given and make from it a complicated system of customer support.

Desvantagens:

Can't point out anything specific, everything suits our needs.

há 4 anos

Irina, thanks for the review! We're glad to have Fitlap as our customer.

Elena
Elena
Internet Marketing Manager, Ucrânia
, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for chats and emails

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It's much easier for our users to contact us via live chat, and for us, it's great to see all the history of communication

Vantagens:

Helpcrunch allows us to engage with our users both via chat and email. All the history of communication is gathered in one place, so it's easy to see all the info.

Desvantagens:

It would be great to see some kind of a knowledge base to let me quickly deal with all the features. Anyway, support team is always ready to help me.

Victoria
Victoria
Marketing Lead, Ucrânia
Internet, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for my business

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: These guys are very responsive to all my team’s requests.
For the price they ask, it’s definitely one of the best software.

Vantagens:

I love it. Easy to set up and use. I especially like the way it looks like on our website - I was able to set it up exactly like I wanted.

Desvantagens:

0 problems with the live chat in 3 months. Literally nothing I'd change, everything works as expected!

há 5 anos

Very nice of you! Thanks for the great feedback

Jorge
Owner, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Review

Vantagens:

Easy to set up and cost-effective. In addition to an amazing support system to help you with any flows that may arise.

Desvantagens:

The product has been great so far. I will check back after my first year.

Thank you, Jorge!