15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Airtable

Sobre Airtable

O Airtable é um banco de dados que qualquer um pode usar com uma bela interface de planilha.

Saiba mais sobre o Airtable

Vantagens:

It is easy to understand, configure, and use. Customer service is great.

Desvantagens:

The UI is still slightly complicated, and I had a lot of trouble finding documentation on linked fields.

Notas do Airtable

Pontuação média

Praticidade
4,4
Atendimento ao cliente
4,4
Recursos
4,5
Relação qualidade/preço
4,5

Probabilidade de recomendação

8,7/10

O Airtable tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 2.001 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Airtable antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (2.001)

Dave
Director
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Design, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Spreadsheet killer! Super flexible software with a ton of use scenarios!

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Erick Lisboa
Assessor de Startups & Empresas, Brasil
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Avaliação Airtable

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Iniciamos utilizando Airtable para acompanhamento de Startups e com alguns formulários entre outros e hoje já utilizamos para outras demandas e apps que possam estar nos auxiliando.

Vantagens:

A usabilidade fácil de se poder criar telas, apps e colaboração dentro da plataforma, a forma de atualizar, criar novas views, formulários dentro da plataforma de maneira rápida para fazer a gestão do projeto.

Desvantagens:

Por ser um app internacional para quem não compreende muito o inglês as vezes acaba pegando algum erro por achar que tal palavra é tal ação mas no mas a plataforma ainda não tem algo que nos deixe com gosto de "não gostei".

Weslania
Dona de casa, Brasil
Telecomunicações, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Sobrenatural

3,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Ele deve ser ótimo aplicativo pra solucionar problemas

Desvantagens:

Não tem nada contra ele e ótimo para ajudar

Karin
Karin
Executive Director, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Entretenimento, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Airtable is Excel on Steroids

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I love what Airtable can do. Our theatre company is looking into using airtable for managing our audition profiles and creating a single depository for all director's evaluations.

Vantagens:

Airtable is robust! So many features, so many different ways to showcase data and to take the same info but optimize its presentation. It has an unlimited number of uses and could be valuable to any industry.

Desvantagens:

Airtable has a steep learning curve. Even seasoned Excel power users can get overwhelmed trying to learn all the different features, functions and ways of utilizing Airtable.

Ivan
Owner, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

I like airtable

5,0 há 7 dias Novo

Comentários: I really like the platform for my personal project but it can get quite expensive

Vantagens:

Automations are the best thing I’ve seen if you are willing to dive in is really newbie friendly

Desvantagens:

The records limits and the pay per user model they should give more bundles specially for small teen

Katie
Quality Manager, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Downhill

1,0 há 7 meses

Vantagens:

I have been an Airtable user for years, and have always been impressed with its ease of use and the pace of improvements to the product itself.

Desvantagens:

Airtable has recently suffered from a lack of customer support while simultaneously (in my experience) a higher rate of usability issues/bugs. Now, they've changed their pricing structure to revoke email support from the lowest priced tier. They expect users to be able to solve their own problems via the community discussion boards and less-than-sufficient/often outdated self help articles/pages. If there was a robust library of documentation, this might be acceptable, but there is not. We might consider upgrading to the higher tier of service, but I have submitted at least 5 contact forms to speak with a salesperson, but have not received any outreach from their sales team. I suspect we will have no choice but to abandon Airtable, since we use it for critical business operations and cannot risk having it break without any customer support to troubleshoot, but also we have been unable to get in touch with any salesperson to upgrade to the higher-level accounts that come with email support.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação
Fonte: GetApp

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Game changerl

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall experience has been great to be honest

Vantagens:

This product has been a game changer for my company. Being an Ecommerce business with inventory and teams. It has made it easy to set up bases, automations, dashboard to track a lot. It has made order management so seamless for easy for my teamm less clutter and so many features that has helped the business. Love that I can create multiple bases.

Desvantagens:

It has evolved over the years with their updates. But I think the dashboard can be better. They can definitely take a few features from clickup especially with things like tracking and notes.

Traci
Blogger Content Creator, EUA
Mídia digital, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Full of features with lots of customization

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

All the cool features are synced together in one software program. I love how it is a spreadsheet but you can customize it with so many other options such as attachments, links, text boxes, images, dates, etc.

Desvantagens:

It has a steep learning curve. Two years later I am still trying to figure out all the great features.

Craige
Craige
Owner, Santa Lúcia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Decent for simplier needs

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Decent for what we needed it for. The platform works well

Vantagens:

ease of setup and use when you become familiar

Desvantagens:

no offline version, lock-in, some integrations aren't seemless to setup

Sayma
Sayma
It Technician, Reino Unido
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to manage tasks

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Great I had no issues with the way I was using it (for task management).

Vantagens:

I like how you can view tasks in different modes. For example, Calendar, Lists, Kanban etc. It makes it really customisable.

Desvantagens:

It would be good if there was an option to add some stickers or something to make it more visible when a task is done.

Amanda
Amanda
Owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Airtable for Database use

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Airtable has the most customized options to use as a database as an alternative to Google Sheets or similar products. It's very user friendly. It has a pretty robust free plan.

Desvantagens:

It has a very robust free plan, but once you jump to the paid version, it's very expensive.

luz mary
luz mary
teacher, Colômbia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

The Perfect Tool for Collaboration

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: This platform has changed my life in many ways. It's like someone listened to all my organizational needs and solved them with a magical solution. I love how I can build scalable and flexible applications, all while maintaining strong control over management and governance.

Vantagens:

This platform is amazing! I love how it combines the flexibility of a spreadsheet interface with great features like file attachments, kanban-style card stacks, calendars, and reporting functions. It's like you've found the treasure trove of collaboration tools.

Desvantagens:

What I like least about this platform is that sometimes the options can be a little overwhelming, especially for new users. But, once you get the hang of it, it's a fantastic experience!

Allen
Allen
President, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Has Many great templates

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

I love being able to use one of their many templates to get started with so many projects.

Desvantagens:

It was a bit complex starting first, but once you create a couple of projects start getting the flow of how the software works.

Delia
Delia
Startup founder, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Why I use Airtable to store my data

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I run a site called Wikihospitals, and display international health technology services. This data all needs to be linked together, so I can see information like country of origin, founder's details, technology used and medical specialty covered. Airtable was a great discovery for me. I can shared my data easily, embedded it into my website and am now transforming it into a fully fledged directory site.

Vantagens:

Before Airtable, pre formatted databases were costly platforms to subscribe to, and extremely difficult to create from scratch (for the non coder). Airtable is just dead easy to use. It looks like a spreadsheet but behaves like a database. You can import or export data as a CSV file. You can share a link or embed a view into you website using iframe code. It is also lightning fast. You can link any number of different 'sheets' together. You can selecting different types of 'fields' ie numerical, date, multiple select, calculations, upload document etc. You can also display your data in a range of 'views' from maps to calendars to gallery views of pie and bar charts.

Desvantagens:

When using the embed code option, it doesn't show that well on a mobile device. Apart from that, it's really the perfect software for people with a large amount of data and no code skills.

Theresa
VP of Operations, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Our Team Went From Zero Organization to Project Pipeline Wizards

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: By using Airtable we are able to communicate with our clients better using the "Calendar" base. We are able to show our clients what we are doing for them the entire month. Being transparent with them and having this very cool interactive Calendar that shows our reports and ad creative really puts us at a whole new level in their eyes.

Vantagens:

This software is super easy to use and has so many different options for "viewing" which allows something for everybody. There are so many different connections as well and the Block features allow our team to be very efficient with our client projects.

Desvantagens:

There is no way to reach out to somebody on customer support. I wish there was a chat option for customer support. There really isn't any training that comes alot with it. There are some videos but if there was a way to setup a webinar with an account manager there to help us learn more ways we could be using it, that would be ideal.

Kevin
Owner, EUA
Produção audivisual, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Once You Start Using Airtable, You'll never use Excel Again!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: My experience has been amazing. I don't see myself ever switching to another type of software again and I for sure am going to upgrade it to use it even more.

Vantagens:

Where to even begin! I love how it's the 21st century excel spreadsheet. I can collaborate and keep track of clients and projects all under one document. I also, love how it live updates and the amount of features that airtable could give my company keeps growing. Because it's such a broad type of software I can customize it to exactly my needs and exactly my preferences.

Desvantagens:

There are some limitations with the advanced features, but that is understandable because the free version (which I use) is already so powerful that I can't believe they are offering it for free.

Aimee
Director, EUA
Medicina alternativa, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Data collection powerhouse & beautiful intuitive forms

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I love everything about Airtable and it’s an invaluable part of my business operations. I use it daily. I have created so many forms and I used multiple other software‘s in the past to collect data from my students. I found that every single other software that I used had limitations and costs associated with it that just continue to go up the more forms I created. The thing I love the most about Airtable is that it has a beautiful interface, it’s free to use, and I don’t ever lose access to my data.

Vantagens:

I love everything about the forms in Airtable. They are completely customizable. They populate the data in an easy-to-read spreadsheet. It sends me automatic notifications every time that someone fills out a form. It keeps all of my systems and my school organized because I have a form for everything and there are no limits on how many forms I can have it really has allowed me to create a beautiful system of collecting data.

Desvantagens:

There’s a ton of features in Airtable that I don’t use. I think when I first started I spent a long time trying to figure out how I can use their other features. However, I don’t think that every feature that they have is worth using. However, since there is no cost to Airtable that doesn’t matter.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Founder, Biomedical Engineer & Data Scientist, Egito
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

"Airtable: The Most Powerful Tool for Teams Looking for Efficient Data Management and Collaboration"

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: My overall experience with Airtable has been extremely positive, It is an incredibly powerful yet easy-to-use online platform that allows teams to quickly create and manage databases, build powerful automations, collaborate on projects, and much more, The intuitive interface and variety of features make it an ideal tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows, Airtable is an invaluable resource that I would highly recommend to any team looking to streamline their processes.

Vantagens:

I really appreciate how intuitive and easy-to-use Airtable is, It has a simple, user-friendly interface that makes it easy to quickly create and manage databases, collaborate with team members, and build powerful automations, It also offers a variety of integrations with popular cloud storage solutions and third-party apps, making it a great tool for teams looking for an efficient way to manage their data and workflows.

Desvantagens:

The one thing I like least about Airtable is that some of the more advanced features can be a bit confusing to use, particularly for users who are new to the platform, However, Airtable does offer great documentation and tutorials to help users get up and running quickly.

Chris
Program Director, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Seamless Organization and Automation

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Airtable has transformed our workflow. It lets us organize, manage, and automate our projects and tasks in a way that's tailored to our unique needs. The customization options are endless, and we've created the perfect interface for every project. We plan to continue to expand our use of Airtable and are actually now hiring a new team member to look after data, which I suspect will further our use of Airtable.

Vantagens:

We love Airtable's outstanding automation and linking features. Automating repetitive tasks and connecting our data to other platforms has been a breeze, saving us a lot of manual work. The interface is so user-friendly that it hardly feels like we're dealing with a database. We can easily create custom views for different projects, and it's great to be able to adjust the interface to meet our specific needs. I personally really like the calendar and kanban views, and the easy to build dashboards and highly flexible interfaces. These have allowed us to modernize old processes.

Desvantagens:

Initially, there was a bit of a learning curve with Airtable. But once we got the hang of it, the possibilities seemed endless and we want to integrate it even further into our work. The only real con we’ve encountered has to do with the need to add collaborators to a base, and accordingly the cost associated with this.

Ali
Ali
CEO, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Airtable Streamlines Client/Agency Collaboration

5,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: We have also used Airtable as a database for clients -- it's a great collaborative tool and has more flexibility than Google Sheets/Excel.

Vantagens:

Airtable makes it easy for our agency to collaborate with clients on content management. Previously, we used Asana but the client could see too much into our internal back-end and collaboration. Airtable allows clients to see the front end, as well as submit revision request. This creates a cleaner, more professional experience for our clients.

Desvantagens:

It has come with a slight learning curve, but if you take the time upfront to determine the most efficient ways to set up your bases; the time it takes to set it up/learn is minimal compared to how much time it will save you long-term!

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Fabricação de alimentos, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Handy Collaboration Software for Remote Teams

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: We've been very happy with the service from Airtable for managing some of our tasks and collaborative environments. It has a very intuitive design, you can just pick it up and start using it as soon as, and it basically requires no setup which was good for our IT resources. Other than that, it's reasonably priced, and maintains good performance even when a few people are working on the same sheet at the same time. Very happy overall.

Vantagens:

We really enjoy having a lot of different features available that we can explore, mainly stuff like document management, database, and data workflows. It lets you cover different needs without having to get a few separate tools and ten have to sync them together. The ability to consolidate all those feature sunder one roof is also good for the budget of course.

Desvantagens:

I'm not sure if it rises up to the level of tools like Monday and Asana for project management. There aren't as many project customization options and it tends to get a bit all over the place when the number of projects starts to increase. It would be good to have more views for projects and more customizations on the project level.

Devlyn
Owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Roupa e moda, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

A spreadsheet is a spreadsheet, right? Wrong!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I love it so much I support it financially, which is a big deal for me. I'm a very small business and a monthly subscription is always viewed suspiciously. But I love how they are constantly building in new features that make it more and more usable. Things I didn't even know I wanted until it existed. And there is a free option! I just wanted access to the premium features. I'm currently using it for:
-production queue
-development outlines and goal setting
- inventory tracking linked with vendor management
- galleries of photos incorporated on my website and on Facebook
- managing home chores and tasks
- keeping track of any number of personal and professional lists

Vantagens:

I like this software so much that I pay for it monthly, and I don't consider 25 a month "cheap" for me. But it has been so useful that I can't imagine not having access to all the features. It's complicated to say what I like most because that entails an explanation of what it does. It basically combines spreadsheets with databases and then allows you to view your data in a multitude of customizable ways. And share just the parts you want to share, or all of it. You can also add collaborators or have clients input information directly through forms. You can take all of this and embed it on your website or on facebook. The various views can be a gallery of photos, or a more standard spreadsheet, or you can output it to lists like an address list, or set it up to print labels of just the records you want to include. You can use it for project management and production queues, keeping track of vendors or clients, sorting and updating inventories. It's really brilliant to the point that I've moved away from other spreadsheet programs, task management systems and photo gallery software in favor of using Airtable.

Desvantagens:

It's not perfect! There are a few things I haven't figured out how to do or it's fairly clunky still. But much of that is my own lack of skill in certain areas. I'd love to utilize API but I'm still too much of a novice to really figure it out. Once I do, though, I feel like it will take my website to another level. One of the features is the ability to take a group of records and output it into a format you create. It would be great if there were some templates available for this sort of thing, but I'm not even sure how that could be implemented. It could just be my own laziness!

Lindsey
Lindsey
Creative Services Manager, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços ao consumidor, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Professional Services Company use Airtable for "Smarketing" (Smart Marketing)

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Our Marketing Team decided to move our overall planning from Excel to Airtable in early 2020. Our main issue with Excel was that it made collaboration difficult and clumsy. We wanted a solution that provided an easy way for our team to plan both our Marketing Calendar as a whole and individual events. Airtable has streamlined both. For our overall Marketing Calendar, Airtable has provided a solution that shows us all our upcoming events, projects, publications, etc. in an easy to visualize calendar. Our team members can add and move events as they are added and expand the records to include more detailed information. We can easily see what each team member is working on and when their projects are due. For our events, Airtable created a single source of truth for speakers, attendees, parties, etc. The ability to store documents such as contracts, PowerPoint documents, etc. within Airtable means that no one is searching their email for related documents. Airtable has saved us both time and effort and made collaboration a breeze.

Vantagens:

Airtable has made our Marketing planning efforts smarter. We love how easy it is to collaborate using this software. Each member of our team is able to easily add, update and expand on events and content they are working and everyone has a view of the team's goals as a whole. We also love now expanding and linking records gives us the ability to dive deeper into any one event / piece of content and learn more about the status. Finally, we love how easy it is to report on our activities from a bird's eye view or on a deeper level by exporting any of our tables and sharing with our executive team.

Desvantagens:

The only con of this software is that we had a bit of learning curve when we got started. We had a few customizations on our old Excel model that we lacked, but we've since been able to get all our functionality back and more. We also struggled a bit with linking records and getting our tables to sort in a way that made the most since for us. Again, we've since solved all these issues and don't miss our old Excel model at all!

Colin
Colin
Owner, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

A robust, flexible tool for organizing just about anything

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have built web-based apps to manage content for membership sites in the past, and first explored Airtable as a way to shorten and simplify the development process. This was a real success. I found it easy and quick to set up equivalent databases, storing content that could be customized on the fly for individual users, and controlling availability of assets by subscription level, by embedding views of an Airtable base on my own site. I have also used Airtable to build apps for managing simple manufacturing and order fulfillment workflows, and for agricultural herd and asset management. Airtable makes it far simpler and faster to set up a productive app than by building and coding a custom solution.

Vantagens:

I found it very easy to get started building useful bases. There are a lot of features and the possibilities are almost limitless, but the basics are fairly easy to understand, and very flexible, so once you get used to the way the tools work you can modify things and build out your bases quickly. A key feature is the library of example bases. You can install a clone of any of them into your own account and use it as a starting point for your own project, or just explore how it's built to learn how everything works. I really appreciate how easy it is to move existing data into Airtable bases, and to export them. Again, very flexible. I find the app quite intuitive, and the help docs are excellent when questions come up. It's a huge time saver when compared to what would be required to build a database and web app interface from scratch.

Desvantagens:

I haven't find much to dislike. Early on I did hit the limits for the number of records available in a free account, but since it's free it's not really a complaint, just a limitation to be aware of. I have found it a bit challenging to set up some more complex field relationships, for example calculations based on summaries of grouped records, but the newer add on functionalities allowing scripted manipulation of data in fields and conditional operations make it possible to do just about anything you can think of, so if you're ready for a paid account you can find a way to do most anything.

Madelyn
Lead Placement Coordinator, EUA
Emprego e contratação, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Airtable Makes Our World Go Round!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We LOVE. AIRTABLE! It's something we use daily, and it is the heart of our operation. We could not be as cohesive and productive without it. They are always updating, changing, and improving their software, and we are so grateful for that. We recommend Airtable to anyone and everyone we encounter in the business world, and I personally use the free version of Airtable to help organize my own personal life in many different ways (Christmas shopping, garden planning, groceries, etc.). It's not often you find a program that can help fully organize and run a business, while also being able to be an asset in your personal life, and Airtable bridges that gap beautifully. I could not recommend Airtable any more highly!

Vantagens:

We love Airtable here at Kindred, and use it consistently, every single day. It's our hub for data, collaboration, task management, some scheduling, and just general across the board connectivity. It's consistently being updated and upgraded with new and improved features that we are always looking to implement. Airtable can do it all. It's great for our team because of the option for different views of the same information. Some team members are most productive with a classic "excel" view, while others prefer more pictures/visually appealing views to help them find the most success. Airtable allows all of that flexibility for our whole team, and as I've said before, we couldn't live without it.

Desvantagens:

In terms of cons, there are a few things that I think could make Airtable better. For example, while there are lots of online forums and resources for any question you could imagine regarding how to make Airtable work even better for your team, we are unable to hop on a call with any customer service representatives. Call me old school, but this is something that is truly a big downside for me, when I'm not able to jump on a phone call and ask a few quick questions. They do get back to you over email, however, it typically takes 2-3 times as long to resolve an issue that way. It would also be nice to just have the chance to hop on a Zoom call with an Airtable representative to talk about ways to make our Base work better, and I'm not aware of any way that is possible! The other thing is, there is no way to connect emails/texts/phone calls to the base. For us, that would be a game changer, if we were able to merge our email server with Airtable, and would help us be even more synchronized and organized. Not a must - but it's definitely on our dream list!

Enrico
Enrico
Founder, Brasil
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Mobiliário, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Most powerful and flexible project management tool ever

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Airtable became my one stop shop for managing data / projetcs / processes - no more spreadsheets.

Vantagens:

Most pleople start Google Sheets or Excel when they need to "control" something (a projetct, to-do list, CRM, content calender, inventory, etc). Airtable is a perfect tool to replace this: it has the "spreadsheet" feel, making it so easy to start, but it can go much further than a spreadsheet, both in terms of the amount of dimensions you are able to control and reports you can easily generate. You can scale it to a full ERP and CRM system, step by step, customized exacly the way you want.

Desvantagens:

The inability to link data from multiple bases . So you either have to build a giant base or you have to duplicate data in different bases. There has been some positive developments on this front, though.