Nota média de avaliações

4,7 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,5 /5

Sobre Airtable

O Airtable é um banco de dados que qualquer um pode usar com uma bela interface de planilha.

Saiba mais sobre o Airtable

Exibindo 1.150 avaliações

Shawn J.
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/03/2020

"Great Amalgamation of a Spreadsheet & Database"

Comentários: I have used AirTable in several areas of my life, but the best example is with a high school program I volunteer with. We have 150 students with 15 advisors, with over 100 data points, in 20 locations. Prior to AirTable, keeping track of everything was a nightmare. Something as simple as trying to contact a student involved either all advisors adding all 150 students into their phone contact list (and update every year) or calling the lead advisor who had to look through a stack of papers to find a number. With AirTable it was as simple as typing in their name and pressing their cell number which automatically dialed them up. I could go on and on about how much AirTable has changed the way I do many aspects of my business and personal life, this was just an example to show how easy it makes things.

Vantagens: The fact that basically all database applications I tried were basically meant for enterprise-level businesses, and generally required a steep learning curve to even set up. I only needed basic database functionality, and to be able to easily edit single or groups of entries. AirTable solved this perfectly. Also, the team over there seem to be constantly adding on new functionality, which I see and realize that could solve problems I did not even realize I had. The best part is just how easy it is to use. I have some people on my team that are far from tech-savvy, and with a quick overview, they were even able to utilize it.

Desvantagens: Their forms have a bit to be desired, but that is mostly just the appearance when I send them out. Also when sorting and filtering, it requires 3 or so clicks, when I think they could make it one.

• Avaliado em 22/03/2020
Zuhairah A.
Senior Executive
Bancos, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 30/01/2021

"All in one platform"

Comentários: Airtable let us to be more organized in collaborating for a project and tracking or finding any error that we are missing while completing a project. Every project is implement with work time frame, so it will be completed before the due date and not missing the project hand over time.

Vantagens: We have integrate Airtable in all of our work field in the company, and not much learning curves needed to get all the the user fully familiar and get used to the software. Storing document and resources and marking it for which project or user are using it. Limiting access or giving user credential for certain user making the project organization more effective.

Desvantagens: There are too many feature that we are not using and implementing to our system, but still need to pay for it as it is a part of the subscribing plan. A customized plan with a feature that we can select with a lower yearly plan would attract many user to switch to this software. Overall, it is still one of the best project management in the market.

• Avaliado em 30/01/2021
Mayank G.
CEO, Founder
Animação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/12/2020

"Airtable enables to keep track of the entire project management process"

Comentários: Airtable is my favourite project management platform that provide extensive features about project management and covers all our needs during development process.

Vantagens: Airtable connects our team to each other during the project development process and makes it possible to work in syncronization. Project manager can define the roles and the permission of each particular team member in a very flexible way.

Desvantagens: Customer support is late to respond to the cases that we have created in support center and pricing plans are not flexible, 4 static pricing plans are not sufficient for this kind of a feature rich platform. User should be able to select the limits in a more flexible way.

• Avaliado em 29/12/2020
Senior Producer
Jogos de computador
  • Avaliado em 17/07/2018

"Airtable is one to watch in the future"

Comentários: Airtable has very specific uses that would be hard to replicate anywhere else with another piece of software. It has many flaws and drawbacks, but once you accept them (and find ways to circumvent them) it can be quite a handy and interesting piece of software.

Vantagens: When I first started to use Airtable, I came away deeply frustrated with it's usability. It's sometimes slow, straightly obtuse to use and has many "pending features" that would be extremely helpful for some of the simplest of tasks. However, there came a time when I had to organise a league table for a tournament over the internet, and all of sudden, Airtable clicked. What Airtable is good at is creating a database of entries for a specific use, so for example, making an internet registration form where a user can enter data and "register" their interest in a particular thing is so quick and easy to do. I created an application form which auto stored the data into a highly organised table that I could then use however I wanted (I created a league table from the registered users with ease and shared the results of the league as the scoring progressed) - all via the internet, I don't know of a way that I could have achieved this without AirTable, Google Docs would have been a possible solution, but Airtable allows you to add attachments easily (so images, etc) as well as allowing you to manipulate (And hide) data in any way you can think of using Rollups and Lookups - two of it's most powerful features. Once you get used to it, Airtable becomes useful, and I can see myself using it again and again when I want to organise a very specific and distributed task on the internet.

Desvantagens: Don't think this is Excel in a different disguise, it's not, it's not as adaptable and not as powerful as Excel. You couldn't use it to track a project or manage a holiday system or anything like that, but creating a full customer list for a newsletter? Yep, easy, that's the kind of thing it DOES do really well. It could use a few more features on the free tier of the software (the paid tier unlocks "blocks" - which is a strange name for plugins, which allow you to view the data in different visual ways but ultimately it's not as well integrated as it should be and therefore has a limited use) Another thing is that Airtables mobile interface is woeful compared to it's desktop version, and for some reason you can't access the desktop website via mobile. I have no idea what compelled them to make this decision but it's something they need to address in the future. The mobile layout is next to useless.

• Avaliado em 17/07/2018
Tracy S.
Marketing Director
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 26/01/2021

"My Fav project management tool"

Comentários: Saved me hours worth of searching, re-organizing, finding 3 different places/ways to save things to attack and run a project efficiently. I've even gotten our "most veteran"/least tech saavy person up to speed & she learned it in moment vs. her continuing to struggle with excel.

Vantagens: Pretty painless learning curve for the free version options. I call it a spreadsheet on steroids as it has similar capabilities but the "one click" different views with different sorting/filtering/grouping saves so much time & allows for folks to view their pieces of the project, or the entire project, however works best for their work/learning style.

Desvantagens: I don't have any cons. If you want more functionality, you can pay for the upgraded version, so you have options if the free version isn't enough for your needs.

• Avaliado em 26/01/2021
Mario G.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2020

"Do you need a database, use formulas and create automations? YOU NEED AIRTABLE"

Comentários: I recommend a lot of people use Airtable and apply all the process of their companies. I'm really proud of this incredible product that i'm sure that will growth a lot (Microsoft are copying them, Google too...)

Vantagens: Las features of automations are AMAZING, if you use it correctly you can automate ALL your company process

Desvantagens: Statistics and logs can be improved or tools for monitoring your services if you run it on production (like my case)

Oleksandr T.
Product Manager
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 04/02/2021

"Zero-code backend for my apps"

Comentários: I heard about this service 2.5 years ago, but I tried it myself only last year. The tool is very simple and at the same time very powerful. It can be used for so many different purposes. My colleagues use it as a project manager. I use it as a data store with handlers for my applications.

Vantagens: Fast and flexible customization of data objects. The ability to use both through the API, and directly by users through forms. A million integrations. And, most importantly, it is a nocode tool, which has a very low entry threshold.

Desvantagens: To do really complex things, you need to apply something else or be very perverted here with the presentation of data and their manipulations.

• Avaliado em 04/02/2021
Joseph A.
Chief Entrepreneurial Officer
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2021

"Review of Airtable"

Comentários: Excellent experience. I have technical background, but this is a well designed app. Integration with other apps is fantastic.

Vantagens: Accessible from anywhere, easy to use, inexpensive, full featured, great integration with other apps and services.

Desvantagens: iOS version in iPad lacking full functionality, inability to copy / paste records, even though web version supports this.

• Avaliado em 14/01/2021
Luis C.
VP of Operatikna
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses

"Very satisfied"

Comentários: I have been able to design the solutions to my business problems without learning to code.

Vantagens: I love the ease of use. Ive always been fascinates eith databases but have never known how to code a solution for my business needs. Airtable
Solved that.

Desvantagens: I need to create better dashboards with more graphs. I need to be able to export those geaphs or embed them somewhere else. The forms need improving and I needed to use Stacker as a front end solution for my employeea and clients.

Marketing Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/11/2020

"Easy way to upgrade from traditional spreadsheets"

Comentários: Overall, Airtable is a great tool for streamlining the work you're doing with tables or spreadsheets. Simple and easy automation like web forms take a couple of seconds to fill out and you don't have to go all-in with a CRM or ITSM solution.

Vantagens: Airtable is easy to use and set up for an individual or small team. Since it's mainly built around tables, you have a lot of flexibility and potential use cases. Since it's a SaaS solution, you have a lot of options for automating tasks and integrating with other applications you may use. Many of these automations are built right into Airtable so you don't need to look very far if you need to move data in or out of it.

Desvantagens: Mostly, it is what you make of it as the user. Airtable won't suddenly reorganized your disordered spreadsheets and tables but it gives you a lot more tools to explore. That being said, it's worthwhile to consider the amount of time you have to put into setting it up versus the potential payoff. Even though Sheet or Excel might be limiting, it really depends on your needs.

• Avaliado em 24/11/2020
Sean B.
Artes cênicas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/02/2021

"Love the loads of options! Hate the exposure of our content!"

Comentários: Our experience has been great outside the frustration of the exposure of the public view URL. We wouldn't be able to offer this portion of our services to our customers without a much more expensive custom solution. It was pretty intuitive to work with even some of the more advanced aspects of database creation. And the airtable community even gave us some really solid walkthroughs on some much more advanced integration with google drive through the use of integromat. I was pretty impressed with what we could achieve. The support team responded quite kindly from the request to find some code changes that might allow us to remove the external link from the embed views, but they have not actually addressed the issue with a solution.

Vantagens: We came to airtable because we were looking for a solution to index the massive amounts of files in our google drive and make them SEARCHABLE by many different criteria. (We were frustrated that google drive, dropbox, etc did not use real TAGS - and even what they did offer was not searchable by our clients who are not logged in) Airtable blows everything I've found out of the water in terms of types of fields (from URLs to emails to multi-select text options, etc) linked records, dates, etc. And they are all wonderfully searchable and sortable. We also love the ability to link records, create forms, etc. In short- airtable gave us the ONLY solution we could find that also was at a price that was VERY reasonable.

Desvantagens: The embeddable PUBLIC view has a major problem for us (and MANY others if you read the forums) We CAME to airtable for this function of being able to give our customers an embedded view (in our website) of our tables. And I'm thrilled that it WORKS WELL. I'd love to give them a bit prettier options to sort and filter. (The functions work GREAT but non-savvy clients might take a while to figure it out) My main complaint - and a complaint of MANY airtable users on the forums - is that the "public view" has both a non-removable branding logo on the bottom of the embed (even in the highest paid tiers) and it ALSO has a non-removable "View larger version" link at the bottom of the embed. If you click the "View larger version" link... it opens up a new browser window and exposes the URL of the public view of the table. So if your content is SUPPOSED to be behind a paywall for your customers... they can now see the URL, copy it, bookmark it, cancel their subscription, and still have access to all of your content. Or they can share that URL with anyone else they want! Airtable has been asked to remove these from the embed window for years. Personally I don't care at all that the logo is there. But we REALLY need to remove the "View larger version" link. We would go with the 3rd party miniExtensions - their portals look GREAT - but unfortunately our platform at Mighty Networks does not accept their iframe embeds. (but it DOES work with airttable iframes!)

• Avaliado em 25/02/2021
Lindsey H.
Creative Services Manager
Serviços ao consumidor, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/10/2020

"Professional Services Company use Airtable for "Smarketing" (Smart Marketing)"

Comentários: Our Marketing Team decided to move our overall planning from Excel to Airtable in early 2020. Our main issue with Excel was that it made collaboration difficult and clumsy. We wanted a solution that provided an easy way for our team to plan both our Marketing Calendar as a whole and individual events. Airtable has streamlined both. For our overall Marketing Calendar, Airtable has provided a solution that shows us all our upcoming events, projects, publications, etc. in an easy to visualize calendar. Our team members can add and move events as they are added and expand the records to include more detailed information. We can easily see what each team member is working on and when their projects are due. For our events, Airtable created a single source of truth for speakers, attendees, parties, etc. The ability to store documents such as contracts, PowerPoint documents, etc. within Airtable means that no one is searching their email for related documents. Airtable has saved us both time and effort and made collaboration a breeze.

Vantagens: Airtable has made our Marketing planning efforts smarter. We love how easy it is to collaborate using this software. Each member of our team is able to easily add, update and expand on events and content they are working and everyone has a view of the team's goals as a whole. We also love now expanding and linking records gives us the ability to dive deeper into any one event / piece of content and learn more about the status. Finally, we love how easy it is to report on our activities from a bird's eye view or on a deeper level by exporting any of our tables and sharing with our executive team.

Desvantagens: The only con of this software is that we had a bit of learning curve when we got started. We had a few customizations on our old Excel model that we lacked, but we've since been able to get all our functionality back and more. We also struggled a bit with linking records and getting our tables to sort in a way that made the most since for us. Again, we've since solved all these issues and don't miss our old Excel model at all!

• Avaliado em 21/10/2020
Director of Communication
Instituições religiosas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/05/2020

"Completely indispensable for us!"

Comentários: Despite it's cost and some features we'd still like to see, Airtable is an absolute no-brainer for us. We can track our constituents and their engagement so much more easily than with Excel or a random CRM that doesn't really match our needs. I also have moved most of my content planning, resource banking, quote caching, and attendance taking to Airtable. It's honestly SO multifunctional!

Vantagens: First: It's a database that is actually aesthetically attractive. AND it's easier to use and manipulate than Excel. AND you can custom build what you need, rather than finagling a pre-built CRM for your specific needs. Also all of the different visual ways of looking at the data/records are key.

Desvantagens: There are some features that are still lacking. Like the ability to read what's in a cell and do something with that information. It's also quite expensive, especially for a non-profit like us.

• Avaliado em 06/05/2020
Tyler S.
Director of Data and Outcomes
Filantropia, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/04/2020

"Forget Excel and use AirTable instead!"

Comentários: Airtable is a game changer! Since we can create views on the fly, especially ones that link to our calendars, we're able to track projects really easily, and communicate changes across our entire team. We even started using it to tracking employee training hours, and it's saved us countless hours per week.

Vantagens: Airtable combines really advanced features with and easy to use interface, allowing some members of the team to set up a base, and allow others to maintain/update it. This has allowed us to store complex data, but make it accessible in different views, depending on the business need.

Desvantagens: Airtable could be improved with some better formula functions. For example, if you wanted to calculate formulas based on some type of filter, such as an aggregate function, it is very difficult or impossible to do. We usually have to extract the data through their API and then process it for more complex needs.

• Avaliado em 06/04/2020
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 08/04/2020

"LOVE Airtable! Use it for all my businesses"

Comentários: Amazing! Even their customer service is top notch.

Vantagens: I LOVE Airtable! I use it for all of my businesses (4) and it has become a vital piece of software for running each business. 1. I love how you can build entire databases that are easy to use and navigate. I don't have to teach my teach some complicated software, they get it right away.
2. Its so easy to use and create complicated tables quickly.
3. It works perfectly over every device.

Desvantagens: 1. I do wish the form feature worked on mobile