15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do RepairDesk

Sobre RepairDesk

Software tudo-em-um de gestão de lojas de conserto, com emissão de tíquete, estoque, CRM, faturamento, geração de relatórios, pagamentos e muito mais.

Saiba mais sobre o RepairDesk

Vantagens:

Supports online booking widget which can be implemented in user's website or social media. Providing API means, the application can be integrated into other invoicing softwares for example.

Notas do RepairDesk

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O RepairDesk tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 189 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o RepairDesk antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (189)

Oliver
Oliver
Owner, Reino Unido
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great customer service after poor service from competitor!

Vantagens:

Sales and support team were quick and efficient, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], who was really good, not pushy and understood that as a small business, my operations came before making this purchase, his knowledge was second to none and I felt that he really wanted to tailor the experience to my needs.

Desvantagens:

There's a lot to setup, but worth it!!!!

Sean
Director, Reino Unido

Ideal POS for Repair Shops

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: great nothing i can add to this.

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use and the integrations between my website and this POS. Customers are always commenting that they enjoy the experience of booking their devices in using this much valued RD integration. I like also that RD software engineers are always updating and this is never the finished article and RD is always evolving. Also I love the customer facing display and customers agree to our t+c before the repair commences and see the price of it. It gives me a professional approach and something I can go back to if i need to and show the customer that I made you aware of.......... and you agreed to this with a signature to back this up. The reporting aspect and KPIs is another key part of the RD system. All round its justa great system to use. Backed up by a great team on the help desk especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who helps me tremendously if I need help with something

Desvantagens:

yes there are issues and sometimes things go wrong and there are bugs within it that can occur but not anything that I would gripe over. I moved from Repairshopr 3 years ago and when I compare the 2 ? RD are streets ahead of them

Kevin
Owner, Reino Unido
Varejistas, 11–50 funcionários

Great and terrible.

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great bunch of people with great ideas and a great product which could easily be the best on the market, bit having so many issues and getting the “large road map and little time” generic response when asking for simple improvements or necessary bug fixes just made me give up hope.

Vantagens:

Great features. The trade in module is great.

Desvantagens:

Some of the great features are Poorly implemented. I put the language barrier down to the frustrating exchanges trying to get simple issues resolved… so I just gave up trying and just deal with the bugs and work arounds now whilst I try to find a better alternative.

há 3 anos

Hi Kevin, Founder here at RepairDesk and we're sorry you had a poor experience. Your satisfaction is invaluable to us and it would be great if you could share more information about the challenges you're facing so I can work with our product team to improve them moving forward

Corey

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Decent POS and repair ticketing software for start-ups

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Software is affordable for new start-ups. Easy to learn. Built-in SMS system is awesome for updating customers on service tickets. Decent inventory tracking

Desvantagens:

The interface is a little clunky but usable. No printing support for Apple computers! You have to download a PDF and then open it up in another program to print while customer waits. No support for Apple Air print when using iPad as POS.

há 3 anos

Hi Corey, Founder here at RepairDesk and thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I've checked with our product team and we do offer print support to Apple users that are using an iMAC or iPad. If you're using an iMAC we would recommend you to use Epson Tm-m30 and if you're using an iPad we recommend Star TSP 6500 ii Please visit our recommended hardware page for more information and if you need additional help please reach out to our customer service.

Owner, Canadá
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Circuit Tree Review

Vantagens:

Ticket management and the ability for Customers to view and track their tickets in real time.

Desvantagens:

Having issues with integration with Mobile Sentrix, I made a mistake, but so far it doesn't appear there's anyway to actually rectify that mistake leaving me unable to utilize the integration with Mobile Sentrix like I wanted.

Shane
Fonte da avaliação

RepairDesk is the only way togo

Comentários: 110% I love RepairDesk

Vantagens:

Ease of use, Customer Service, The amount of help you get when setting up, Ticketing, POS functionality

Desvantagens:

Deleting some aspects of the inventory such as existing manufacturers is hard todo with out erasing the whole inventory

há 4 anos

Hi Shane, Thanks for the awesome review. We're real happy to have Computer Cave as one of our customers, and we love that you're so happy with RepairDesk as a whole. Using our software can be cumbersome at times, yes, but we're always here to help you out with our active support team and knowledge base articles. Give us a shout any time you need help, and we'll be there to take care of everything. Thanks again for everything. You're awesome!

Travis
Hardware, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Repair desk is the only choice for the repair professional!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Amazing A++++

Vantagens:

Repair Desk is taking the time to build out its software constantly to be exactly what anybody in the Repair community needs. They listen to Feedback and suggestions and work with every shop individually to make one of the best software options out there!

Desvantagens:

The only thing I like the least amount this software is the simple fact I didn’t find them sooner!

Ash
Owner, Austrália

Support is unreal!

Comentários: Love it

Vantagens:

How good the POS system is and how easy the staff picked it up

Desvantagens:

Mapping to parts is hard sometimes but support team figure it out instantly

há 4 anos

Hi Ash, Thanks a lot for your super review! We're really happy to know that RepairDesk solves all your troubles extraordinarily well. We designed our systems to be feature-packed yet very easy to use, and it's so great to hear that your staff caught up with it so easily. Likewise, our support team is always there to take care of your needs and help you out with anything that you desire. And as always, if there's anything you'd like to discuss, Usman is always ready for a call! Thanks for being awesome!

Joshua
Comptroller, Reino Unido

Review from iScreenFix

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall experience with Repair Desk is good. We look forward to learning more about the software and hope that our workers will learn it as quickly as the managers.

Vantagens:

Repair Desk is a comprehensive piece of software, perfect for small electronics repair shops. Includes POS system, customer database, inventory management, analytics and more.

Desvantagens:

There is a significant learning curve while mastering this product. Some things are easy and intuitive, however, more difficult functions require training before using Repair Desk. Also, it was difficult for my company to integrate with more than one supplier. We figured out a good work around, but not easy.

há 4 anos

Hi Joshua, Thanks for the great review! We're really glad that RepairDesk was able to give your shop everything it needs to run at its best. The software may seem complex at first, but it's actually fairly intuitive and structured for convenience. We're really hoping your staff comes to love it just as much as you do. If there's anything you need assistance with, our support team is always ready to answer your queries.

Eyob
Technician, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The best POS for Cellphone repair busines!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: RepairDesk is a decent POS, easy to use, it gave us total solution for our onsite cell phone repair busines, Especially keep updating customers with ON MY WAY email/sms and sending them technician’s location in real time.

Vantagens:

I really like RepairDesk POS b/c can be used on smart phones and iPads anywhere anytime! and the best customer support!!

Desvantagens:

At the moment we don’t have any issues with RepairDesk POS software we really love it!!

Paul
owner, Reino Unido

Appointment Calendar

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

ease of access. great feedback from customers and great online feature

Desvantagens:

It would be great if the end user (the business), could customise the layout and look of the feature. It would be great if we could customise the way the feature looked when publishing this on the website. I've been using this feature as my main purpose of Repair Desk and I think it STILL looks the same way it did when I first started using it 3 years ago. Like Wix Bookings, they have changed the options for layout, colours, sizes, options of their booking system which is free of costs, yet Repair Desk haven't changed anything abou Appointment Calendar since I've used it. It's starting to look a bit retro in comparison to other online booking systems where things look more "blown up" and easier on the eyes (more so in mobile view on mobile devices)

há 3 anos

Hi Paul, Founder here at RepairDesk and thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. I do agree that the appointment booking widget design is outdated and we also plan to release a new version early next year. In the meantime, you can also integrate a 3rd party appointment system using our Zapier integration. More information on zapier integration is available here: https://zapier.com/apps/repairdesk/integrations

Managing Director, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Do you like paying for incomplete buggy software?

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Well unlike this page implies tech support is not 24 hours and is setup on us time zones. So here in Australia we miss half a day of support and it is extremely frustrating. I have a business to run I don't have time to sit on support all day for problems that shouldn't be there in the first place! I would not reccomend abd like alot if clients will jump ship as soon as I can. But these things take tinet

Vantagens:

There are a number of things I like about repairdesk it's workflow to book in jobs is good.

Desvantagens:

From a functionality perspective it is extremely buggy and not worthy of being paid software. They have been around for years and some of the bugs are so simplistic and should not happen but it is sonwhat accepted by them. The focus seems to be on new intergration then making the core system work well

há 6 anos

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We're looking to bring more people on board so we can offer live chat / telephone support during Australian 9-1:00 am. Although, we would love to be perfect, feedback from customers can help us move in the right direction as we know that there is plenty to do ahead. Although we are offering new features, we are working to smash bugs and remove them from our basic functions with the utmost dedication. As we have introduced a full-fledged software, the bug removal process takes time especially in the R&D stage. Please do report your bugs on Github. The link is provided: https://github.com/Repair-DeskPOS/RepairDesk-BUGS-IMPROVEMENTS/issues We will look into them immediately. Regards, RepairDesk

Norma

Repair Desk is easy

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall experience has been great. Refunds was one of my concerns since sometimes there was only one item that need to be refunded I like that I can go back and only refund the items needed.

Vantagens:

We have used Repir Desk for a little over 2 years and it has been so easy to navigate and understand. Being able to write notes for in house is a plus. All of our repairs are done in front of the customers so this helps passing on the information to which ever tech takes care of the customer so that the customer does not need to explain over and over. Great using.

Desvantagens:

I cannot say I have any complaints to give.

há 5 anos

Hi Norma, Thank you for your amazing review of our software! We're always hard at work to bring the best experience to our customers, and are constantly tweaking RepairDesk to serve you better. We've got a lot more improvements to our core systems planned for this year, so if there's anything you'd like to see, you can always contact our support team for it. Thanks again for your patronage.

Nesan
Consultant, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Best customer service from any cloud based software service provider I've experienced

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Before RepairDesk, we used tried many similar platforms none seemed to fit our needs/were able to be adjusted to our requirements. Repairdesk was flexible enough to give us all the functionality we needed and some, even though our businesses isn't a mobile phone service store. Covers all bases from daily POS, repair ticket creation - customer automated notifications and sales reporting - far better than the off-the-shelf retail software we were using before hand. Well worth the pricing and time required to onboard/deploy it. The support team is by far the best I have ever experienced, they jump on live chat at the drop of a hat - provide complex dev support with no complaint and have always resolved any questions we have had.
Stellar effort - truely the benchmark for A+ service - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in particular have been great.

Vantagens:

Ease of Use, Broad functionality, Better than expected Customer Support, Price-point

Desvantagens:

Time to implement - but partially down to the archaic software we had + bending of the product for our unique requirements we required

Roy
owner, Países Baixos
Fonte da avaliação

very solid and easy to use

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

i like that i can let me customer sign in on a iPad. make a ticket just pick items from the list of services or stuf you add. and in just a few clicks i get everthing that makes my life more easy. invoice, stock control. money wise

Desvantagens:

i dont like it that repairdesk keeps changing my excel sheet item numbers. the item numbers get geberated by my website and this way i get groups of items like i want them. but after uploading to repairdesk it changes... (could be that i am doing something wrong, did not write the team a ticket yet,,,)

há 6 anos

Thank you for being an awesome customer Roy & for your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and we aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you. Our development and customer support team are working rigorously, and smooth operations on your end are our main priority. If you have any particular concerns, you can report them to us on Github (https://github.com/Repair-DeskPOS/RepairDesk-BUGS-IMPROVEMENTS/issues) and we will look into them as soon as possible. You can also contact our support team for assistance. We hope to have a lasting relationship with you.

Scott

Working Minimum Viable Product

3,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Easy to use and figure out, training new staff is simple

Desvantagens:

Integrations are terrible. Integrated with two suppliers, but if hinders purchasing from them unless you are using it in the only one way that RD is designed. Zero app support for iPad and 2 tax jurisdictions and seemingly no interest by RD to actually resolve it. Updates are released randomly and without warning. Hope that they don’t screw with any features you use as they may change or disappear without warning. RD 2.0 was promised Q2 2021 since they weren’t fixing some other issues, nothing released as of yet

há 3 anos

Hi Scott, We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused and It sounds like our integration with suppliers missed our quality targets! We are in the process to re-rewrite the integration with MobileSentrix & Injured gadgets which will be released in RepairDesk 2.0 early next year.

Javed
Proprietor, Reino Unido
Fonte da avaliação

A very good programme I recommend it to all the shops repair phones And the computer

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Customer data details of booking items and re-checked in the future

Vantagens:

Easy booking in and log into customer details and keep the data Easy to upload mobile phone details problems and prizes just a few clicks everything come on the main screen mainly in the future you can check what we repaired on the particular phone the customer

Desvantagens:

Easy booking in and log into customer detailsEasy to upload mobile phone details problems and prizes just a few clicks everything come on the main screen

há 6 anos

Thank you for being an awesome customer Javed & for your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and we aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you. Our development and customer support team are working rigorously, and smooth operations on your end are our main priority. We hope to have a lasting relationship with you.

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Telecomunicações, 2–10 funcionários

Value for money

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Repairdesk is a value for money tool for the proffessional in the repair business. The staff is willing and listens to the customers and they improve over time.

Vantagens:

Many features and adding more Willing staff and customer support Simple enough to use but complicated too if you want to go deeper.

Desvantagens:

Small bugs that stay for large periods of time. Serious bugs after updates which do resolve after a day or two.

há 6 anos

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you. Our development and customer support team are working rigourously and smooth operations on your end are our main priority. We are working towards eliminating bugs to ensure a better experience. We hope to have a lasting relationship with you. Regards, RepairDesk

Alex
CEO, EUA
Eletrônicos, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Serious repair stores need this

Comentários: Great

Vantagens:

Support support and support. Makes life easy

Desvantagens:

Nothing is perfect in this world but RepairDesk comes close for repair stores. Anything that we don’t like they update it and make it such that we like it.

Anthonie
Tech / Owner, Canadá

Perfect in all way

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

-Easy to use -A Lot of integration to help your business -The team is awesome and friendly -Cheapest on the market

Desvantagens:

There's no real cons, they improve the sofware everyday with the help, idea and needs of users... Can't ask more than that.

há 5 anos

Hi Anthonie, Thanks so much for the positive review. We're extremely pleased to learn that using RepairDesk has been a positive experience for you. We're always committed to keeping our software as accessible and affordable to our customers, and work everyday to improve the experience for them.

Ben
Owner, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Customer service is easily the best

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The process is simple and follows the standard flow of receiving repairs. Most of the features are basic and easy to use yet still powerfull.

Desvantagens:

We use this program alot for our field technicians who also offer IT Support. This does not adapt very well for IT Support.

há 6 anos

Thank you for being an awesome customer Ben & for your valuable feedback. We are happy that you are satisfied with RepairDesk and we aim to make the system even easier and more convenient for you. Our development and customer support team are working rigorously, and smooth operations on your end are our main priority. We have marked your suggestion regarding IT Support and will work on it soon. We hope to have a lasting relationship with you.

Jeff
Fonte da avaliação

RepairDesk it THE best solution for electronic repair shops.

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Mind blowingly positive. Their customer service is top notch. Responding to inquiries and fixing any glitches I've found has been near immediate. Their support, and the community of other users is just fantastic. The actual software itself has so many handy features and obviously is directed at repair shops.

Vantagens:

The first thing that brought me over was the clean UI of the POS. MobileSentrix integration was next, and the Appointment Calendar & BuyBack widgets for my website sealed the deal.

Desvantagens:

Every piece of software has room for improvement, and lots are lacking features. With RepairDesk... it's hard to pinpoint something. There are sometimes minor glitches, but any that I've found and reported were fixed within a day or two so... I can't even gripe about anything right now.

Matthew
Manager, Austrália

RepairDesk

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: POS could be a bit better laid out. But page load times are the biggest killer.

Vantagens:

Print node support. API for custom software to easily print tickets.

Desvantagens:

Very slow page loads. In australia to get a page to load sometimes takes 20sec. This isnt our internet either. Tested from different connections.

há 6 anos

Thank you for your feedback Matthew. Although we strive to be perfect, we know we have a long way to go and your feedback helps us improve in the required areas. We have marked the issues regarding page loads and our development team is rigourously working towards developing a better POS system. We will have solutions for you soon. We appreciate your patience. Regards, RepairDesk

Wesley
Senior Tech, EUA

Great bit of Software!

Vantagens:

I love the ticket system, use it daily, business couldnt run without it! WIth the integrations with my card reader, to the ease of adding new products, I could not switch away from Repairdesk. If you have a repair shop, you need this!

Desvantagens:

Sometimes, the name of a client gets messed up when creating a new ticket. But it only happens rarely

Brian

Awesome Software

Comentários: Amazing

Vantagens:

Easy to use software, it was amazing to use

Desvantagens:

As of today I have not found any cons about repair desk

há 4 anos

Hi Brian, Thanks for the great review. We really hope RepairDesk has helped you out immensely in streamlining your repair store tasks. It was our aim to make our software as easy-to-use and convenient for our users, and we're really happy to learn that that's what stood out for you. Thank you for being amazing!