Best GPS tracking around.

Avaliado em 11/09/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: 9 out of 10. By far my favorite vendor.

Vantagens: Looks better than any other GPS System I've used. Always captures my vans' trips. The system has really helped me get a handle of my vans when their making deliveries.

Desvantagens: I didn't sign up for the "Crash Detection" offer in time to get it, but they still gave me the promotional price. They tell when I add more vehicles they will give "Crash Detection" for all my vans. Very generous actually.

Bait and switch

Avaliado em 01/05/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Business Development
Construção, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Looks better than most GPS software. Trucks locations are accurate. Reporting is easy to setup and looks good when printed.

Desvantagens: Salesperson verbally agreed to provide 2 devices for us to try out before we brought all 24 vehicles on board. I reached out a couple months afterward to let them know it wasn't a good fit for us. They said sorry, you're on a 1 year contract, nothing we can do. Good software but the shady sales is a no go for us.

It's like a video game!

Avaliado em 06/10/2016
Zach F.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Best GPS tracking device in the world! It's shows me the whole status of my fleet. It's in real time and updates every 15 seconds. It shows me what time my guys got to the job,how long they were there for and when they left. A gentlman by the name of miles gave me a great deal!

best in class product!

Avaliado em 14/03/2016
Reza F.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Awesome product for a fair price without a contract term.