Avaliações do Powered Now

da Powered Now

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Powered Now

Software de gestão de trabalho de campo para empresas comerciais

Saiba mais sobre o Powered Now

Exibindo 104 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Gary E.
Electrical contractor
  • Avaliado em 19/04/2019

"I got my weekends back "

Comentários: My overall experiance of Powered now is that its Brilliant!

Vantagens: Simply the time it saves , but clients also choose me over others as I appear more professional

Desvantagens: I've already discussed the negative points about the software with a member of the powered now team.

por Powered Now em 14/05/2019

Hi Gary! Thanks for the review. We appreciate the lovely comments you've left here, and we're happy to hear you've got your weekends back. That's exactly what we set out to achieve here at Powered Now.

Stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up!

• Avaliado em 19/04/2019
Hilton S.
  • Avaliado em 25/07/2019

"Exceptionally good "

Comentários: all my documents are now digital, invoice , quotes job sheets etc. They now have documents and forms like gas landlord certificate which means no more paper and filing. I've just uploaded my product catalog and now quotes and invoices are done in just a few clicks. no more paper work after hours

Vantagens: This program lets me run my entire business fro the day t o day to the back end for my account.
No more siting at night doing paper work its all at the click of button

Desvantagens: rarely, it can sometime need to re-load

• Avaliado em 25/07/2019
Kevin E.
Pipefitter plumber Gas engineer
  • Avaliado em 11/05/2020

"Friendly and helpful"

Comentários: I really struggle with my paperwork invoicing doing quotes and all of this sort of thing my strength is being on the tools and doing what I’m good at so this just makes my life so much easier and everything is in one place and I can do more jobs because of this I cannot follow this software powered now of helped me massively and I thank them so much

Vantagens: The support you get from the team they are very helpful and always ready to help you with any problem and down to earth and very approachable people

Desvantagens: it makes my life so much easier and I can get back to what I’m good at instead of doing loads of paperwork

• Avaliado em 11/05/2020
Alec C.
Heating engineer
  • Avaliado em 18/05/2020

"Great functionality behind a dated interface "

Comentários: It’s good compared to ServiceM8. That product has a better interface and many features but implements them terribly. It’s quick to invoice and set up, diary mode is very good.

Vantagens: Workflow and projects are great. It’s priced well, has CP12s. Is very easy to create nice invoices, add details for jobs. Notes are very good too, as are the reminders and the excellent help team.

Desvantagens: Interface especially on mobile is functional but clunky and looks dated

• Avaliado em 18/05/2020
Daniel G.
Heating engineer
  • Avaliado em 08/04/2020

"Very pleased with powered now"

Comentários: Fast efficient service whilst setting up. And always adding features to product to make better.

Vantagens: This software enables you to access historical information. Very helpful in today's world of 5 + year guarantees etc

Desvantagens: Only con is it isn't yet working with SAGE accounts.

• Avaliado em 08/04/2020
Simon D.
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 22/12/2019

"Great software with exceptional service. "

Comentários: Powered Now has unparalleled customer support and any problems are immediately dealt with.

Vantagens: Robust and reliable invoicing, quoting and scheduling. Easy to use

Desvantagens: The facility to import contacts from iOS is very clunky and often does not work, so new customers have to be entered manually.

• Avaliado em 22/12/2019
Dean S.
Electrical Contractor
  • Avaliado em 19/09/2019

"Very good with room for improvement"

Comentários: It is still early days and need to get used to a different workflow but initial feeling is it is one of the best solutions out there and can be run on all platforms

Vantagens: The Layout of the screens and ease of use
Integrated solutions without needing to sync with other programs

Desvantagens: Lack of a bank register to track all income & expenses in one place, Unable to upload pdf files to projects (been told is coming soon though)

• Avaliado em 19/09/2019
Paul R.
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/11/2019

"Great program"

Comentários: To say I’m happy with this program is an understatement, the program is brilliant and constantly updated.Like all programs you hit a glitch and i did from my end(user fault) but the team were straight on and the support i had was just exceptional

Vantagens: There are multiple functions within the program from certificates to diary to customer database

Desvantagens: Like anything paying for it,but the more you use it the more you like it

• Avaliado em 13/11/2019
Andrew N.
  • Avaliado em 31/12/2019

"Fantastic Product"

Comentários: I have been with Powered Know for over 3 years and have nothing but fantastic reviews. The system is very easy to use and there is always someone on hand to help out anytime of the day.
I woiuld 100% recommend.

Vantagens: Very easy to use and the staff are always willing to help out

Desvantagens: My accountant couldn't get great access and would find it easier to use FreeAgent

• Avaliado em 31/12/2019
Russ O.
Company director
  • Avaliado em 11/10/2019

"All Round Perfection"

Comentários: This app is so easy to use, takes around 5-10 minutes to input all your company information, logo, style of invoice etc
I'm now getting invoices paid quicker and my quotes have a professional feel about them. The customer support is excellent as well, I had a technical issue with my email provider sending emails via the app, I contacted the team and within an hour or two the problem was history. I would highly recommend PoweredNow

Vantagens: It’s incredible easy to set up and use. The App is brilliant, but what makes it excellent is the Staff at PoweredNow. The customer service is first class, you really are treated as though you are there most important customer.

Desvantagens: Absolutely nothing, I even love the colours of the App

• Avaliado em 11/10/2019
Mark B.
Domestic Electrician
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 27/07/2018

"As a self employed electrician I have used Powered now for my quotes/invoicing and its a must have"

Vantagens: Powered Now is very simple and straight forward to use, very flexible and covers all aspects required by a tradesman or small business
Before I used Powered Now I was lost in a pile of scraps of paper which ultimately some customers got forgotten and did not get charged. Powered now brought everything into line it helped me manage the money and provide a more professional approach. Certainly my income went up when using it so it makes economical sense, on that one reason it made Powered now a no brainer. You enter a job when it comes in, send out quote, customer accepts on line, choose a date in the calendar for completion, raise invoice and send, customer opens (you get a message to say they have) they pay you direct into your account you send a receipt. Not a pen or paper needed or in sight
Searching for unpaid invoices is there at a glance, I send a reminder and generally they are then paid. No files, folders cabinets or piles of papers what's not to like. Help desk team are very effective always prompt with their help and service and in the few times I have needed them they have never failed. (Embarrassingly it was usually my fault)
I love the way you can personalise your invoices and quotes. My customers also love it. One letting agency said they thought I had employed someone to do my admin

Desvantagens: There is nothing to dislike as it's a very flexible package, you tailor it to suit yourself, it's has many options. Love the report facility

• Avaliado em 27/07/2018
Danny M.
Director/owner
Serviços ao consumidor, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/04/2019

"Customer service is always second to none!!!"

Comentários: I have been a POWEREDNOW customer for 5 years, and it has developed really well any problems I get the customer back up is 2nd to none !!!!
This year having to go VAT registered my accountant wanted me to move to QUICKBOOKS, 2 days trying to deal with its stuffy approach I returned to POWEREDNOW and feel happy with my choice.
Im no tech whizz but this app makes me turn out stuff I thought would take for ever in minutes

Vantagens: Easy to use once set up, Stands out in format, represents how I want my company to look on paper, has all the components I need to run my business, when I sit and use it for 10mins and get in a rhythm I can create INVOICES SO QUICKLY IT JUST FLOWS .

Desvantagens: It doesn't sync and update with icalander, transferring by reference from quote to job sheet finally invoice can be confusing, the version I use I can't put costs against jobs, would like to have project name or description inserted automatically into email cover note , accountant struggles with data I send him as it needs converting to EXCEL

por Powered Now em 14/05/2019

Hey Danny, we really appreciate the glowing review! Happy to hear you think so highly of our support team.

Please stay up to date with all of the exciting things we've got lined up to help you guys with the business!

• Avaliado em 25/04/2019
Carey R.
Manutenção predial, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/04/2019

"Definitely software worth the money"

Comentários: Time saving, easy to use. It really is a very good system and I would recommend it to anyone thinking of investing in software to make their working lives more efficient.

Vantagens: I tried the other major competitors so I can confidently say that in my opinion PoweredNow is the best. Easy to use, the ability to have several logos on the layouts and the best feature, customer support based on the Isle of Wight, open during normal working hours. If they don't know the answer, they find it. Management listens when things need improving or tweaking.

Desvantagens: With a design background, the layouts are my least favourite part of this software. However, you are able to upload several logos which is vital for a company with several trade logos that must be used. I have asked for changes and these are in the pipeline, so it I am sure that will change in due course.

por Powered Now em 15/05/2019

Thanks for the great review Carey! We really appreciate the amazing feedback.

Our UK based support team are always at hand to answer any questions you have, so please don't hesitate to ever get in touch with us!

We're always asking our customers how we can improve the software, so comments like yours are always greatly received.

Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Mike Y.
Mobiliário, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/06/2019

"Invaluable for my business"

Vantagens: Simple to use. Helps keep all information on a clients job in 1 place under individual file. The main reason i chose this programme a couple of years ago (i think it was that long ago) is because you can load the programme without an internet connection. Then, when you've got that connection, you can update it and then all that info is available on my ipad, iPhone and laptop. Brilliant! I don't use all the features at the moment, i use quoting, invoicing, the diary and comms with clients which ensure my business looks professional.

Desvantagens: It would be good to have a save function when leaving some screens so you don't loose note that are typed up.
The time-keeping function could be a lot better. I'd specifically like to price a job up with materials and labour. Then when i carry out that job i'd like to record actual against estimated then see the profit and loss with that info. But this is very specific to my own business needs.

• Avaliado em 11/06/2019
Jason C.
Property maintenance
Materiais de construção, Profissional autônomo

"Great software"

Comentários: I like it but at the moment MTD updates getting slower than usual. I hope it gets sorted very soon.

Vantagens: I like the way that it is unique to other softwares that I have used before.

Desvantagens: It’s a bit slow, it hangs most. Every time I need to amend specially the dates, it’s not doing it. It only appears the present date. If I want to update the previous dates it doesn’t let me do it.

por Powered Now em 13/02/2019

Hi Jason, thank you for your review, Here at Powered Now we are constantly developing the software to bring our customers more features and a faster experience. its always worth checking you have the latest version of the software for your device and the latest device operating system as well. Powered Now is fully Making Tax Digital (MTD) ready with a full release date very soon. If you need any further help or advice please contact our UK support team who will always be happy to help.

James J.
Operations Manager
Arquitetura e planejamento, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/02/2019

"Looks good but lost simplicity"

Comentários: I use for quoting customers and nothing else. The quote "quick action" is great on the home page, however there's so many more steps to it now making it less of a "quick action" and more complicated that it needs to be.

Vantagens: How professional it looks, it is great for sending to customers and giving off a look of high standards

Desvantagens: The recent updates have made powered now lose its simplicity. It used to be much easier to use, they've tried to add to much and it's only over-complicated it.

por Powered Now em 15/02/2019

Hi James, Thank you for the review, we are constantly developing here at Powered Now to bring our customers more features ready for Making Tax Digital (MTD) which arrives very soon. We have still kept the quick action buttons as simple as possible but if you would like any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either via the in app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help or advise.

Leigh O.
Segurança e investigações, 2-10 funcionários

"Excellent app"

Comentários: We have saved ourselves so much time, I can work on the go and produce quotes and invoices within minutes

Vantagens: Although we’re not a construction company it was easy to tailor to our needs and saves us valuable time

Desvantagens: There are hardly any cons, It would be nice to be able to load PDFs into projects and also expenses in/out could be a little easier

por Powered Now em 15/05/2019

Hey Leigh! Glad to hear such a positive experience with our software. We're really humbled to learn that it's saved you a whole load of time, as well as tailoring it to your specific needs.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you have any questions, our UK based support team are always at hand to help!

David G.
Owner / franchisee
Serviços de Facilities, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/02/2019

"Great product and excellent service "

Comentários: Being able to invoice and quote on site saves time. We are now paperless and save a lot of time. No more sitting at home at night preparing quotes and invoicing.

Vantagens: Quick to problem solve and upgrades are continuous and do not affect the day to day running of our business.

Desvantagens: I really cannot fault the app. They deliver on everything they say.

por Powered Now em 11/02/2019

Hi David thank you for the review, We love to hear that your Invoicing and quoting is so much easier now with Powered Now. Saving time and being able to focus on your business is exactly why we made Powered Now, should you ever need any help just contact our UK support team and they will be happy to help you.

Colin K.
MD
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/07/2018

"Brilliant, the most user friendly software and best support I've come across."

Comentários: It's great pretty much all I need day to day as electrical contractor

Vantagens: It's just so easy to use! I see any form of tech as a tool not a hobby like some. It just works very easily so intuitive. Support staff are amazing through my own ignorance I'm realising I'm probably only using about half of what is available to me, but support staff have kindly pointed this out and booked me in a refresher session on features etc. Thing I like most is they add features based on feed back of people like me (electrician) so your getting additions you actually want not what a tech guy thinks you want.

Desvantagens: None brilliant all round couldn't recommend more, don't hesitate, support is great, software is great.

• Avaliado em 05/07/2018
Elise A.
  • Avaliado em 18/04/2019

"Our Business and Powered Now"

Comentários: You can turn an quote into an invoice very easily...

Vantagens: It has grown with our business, very good customer service and communication... help is always on hand if needed

Desvantagens: The price increase following the trial period...

por Powered Now em 15/05/2019

Thanks for the great review, Elise. We really appreciate the amazing feedback.

Stay up to date with us for any exciting news we have for the future :)

Kevindirector C.
  • Avaliado em 08/02/2019

"Very good program."

Comentários: All my estimates and invoices are in one place that can be accessed and resent if needed from any device.
I can estimate from my phone or tablet at any time any where and because its all saved on powered now system you can view paper work on the road.

Vantagens: Once set up its a very good program for generating estimates and invoices.
The customer support is excellent.

Desvantagens: The way it saves items sometimes with different addresses under the same project with a different address.

por Powered Now em 21/02/2019

Hi Kevin, thank you for your review, Powered Now helps business owners like yourself to keep your business in your pocket, out on the road or back at the office. If you do have any problems what so ever feel free to contact our UK support team either via the app chat or over the phone and they will be happy to help you.

• Avaliado em 08/02/2019
Russ O.
Company director

"Excellent "

Comentários: I’ve had to get in touch with customer service a few times about different problems or general questions, every time they are excellent, they are friendly and so helpful

Vantagens: It does exactly what I need from a quoting/invoicing app

Desvantagens: Prone to bugs and crashing lately, even after the latest update.

por Powered Now em 11/02/2019

Hi Russ thank you for your review, great to hear you have found our UK support team friendly and helpful. Powered Now is constantly developing to bring new features and products to our users, if you ever experience a problem contact our team and they will help you to resolve the issue quickly.

Nicholas H.
Sole Trader
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2018

"Powerednow has been part of my business for the last two years and I would be lost without it now!"

Vantagens: I love the user interface for this software. Everything works seamlessly within its self, the transition from customer to the dairy, then from quote to invoice is nothing but smooth.
The support team behind the scenes always go out of their way to help, even if it means working out of hours.

Desvantagens: It is very hard to find something to dislike about the software. These are more points of what features I would like to see in the future:
The ability to create gas safety certificates (which is soon to come)
To also be able to view my personal diary with business.
More integrations with third-party apps such as free agent and todoist.

• Avaliado em 19/07/2018
Joshua H.
Electrician
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2019

"Just ok"

Comentários: It is good overall. Tired of having to reboot to make it respond correctly, so often.

Vantagens: The ease of use a s probably the best feature.

Desvantagens: The glitches that occur from time to time.

por Powered Now em 11/02/2019

Hi Joshua thank you for the review, Powered Now is designed to help you run your business from anywhere at anytime. If you need any help or advice feel free to contact our UK support team either over the phone or in app via the chat system. As Powered Now is constantly being updated rebooting the system will always ensure you are running on the latest downloaded version correctly.

• Avaliado em 09/02/2019
Steve T.
Gestão da educação
  • Avaliado em 23/03/2017

"Run a business? You need this....."

Comentários: The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.....

Vantagens: I run a training company and I have been using Powered Now for about two months. The software is awesome and has saved me countless hours of paperwork. The support is EXEMPLARY.... even before I was a customer, I messaged a question at 8pm on a Friday night and got a live response from a REAL person (Liam) in seconds. Nothing is a problem for them. Graham gave me a live demo and spent over a hour with me showing how Powered Now could help my business, at this stage I wasn't even a customer. I was so impressed, I signed up. So how much for this level of service? You'd expect it to cost a fortune wouldn't you. If I said stop drinking that high street coffee for a month.... and here's the best part if you opt for the two year deal it's even less money...

Desvantagens: NONE

por Powered Now em 23/03/2017

Thanks for the fantastic review Steve, its always nice to hear good things about us and the team. I'll make sure I buy Graham and Liam a well done coffee! :)

Ben