15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Cyfe

Solução baseada na nuvem que permite que as empresas supervisionem as atividades do painel e os KPIs, programem relatórios e exportem dados.

Saiba mais sobre o Cyfe

Vantagens:

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

Desvantagens:

The standard reporting views and metrics for that data were very limited and added no value beyond what Xero already reports on.

Notas do Cyfe

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Cyfe tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 79 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Cyfe antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (79)

Debora
Debora
Designer, Brasil
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo

Emite relatórios completos

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Ferramenta perfeita para monitoramento de performance. Utilizo para acompanhamento de resultados das campanhas de marketing digital. Permite exportar os dados, é uma ferramenta bem completa.

Desvantagens:

Já tive problemas de integração de alguns dados, ou não eram computados em relatórios.

Pranab
Pranab
Director, Índia
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us. I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Desvantagens:

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it. Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.

Cesar
Account Manager, El Salvador
Publicidade e marketing, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A must have for digital marketers

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We love how easy is the dashboard creation and the multiple options to share the reports. We also like how much the software has evolved since 2016 when we first started using it: its looks, functions, data integrations. We love that feeling that the software has matured along us.

Vantagens:

It's very easy to create your dashboard and populate it with widgets from different data sources like social media, e-mail marketing software, CRM, or just custom data in an spreadsheet. You can visualize the data in order to tell a more meaningful story. The process is very user-friendly and soon you will be constantly tweaking you dashboards in order to add even more relevant data.

Desvantagens:

Some API's might stop working, but this is not something that Cyfe can control. You just need to be alert in order to keep your dashboards updated.

Sawyer
Sawyer
Marketing Coordinator, EUA
Automação industrial, 501–1.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Horrible Customer Service and Too Limited on Customizing Data

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: In the time using it it was a solid tool that helped our marketing team get a better grip on the vast amount of data we had on all of our platforms. However, the cancelation process has been an absolute nightmare so I would suggest looking at a different provider.

Vantagens:

Cyfe was very easy and quick to set up and build dashboards for reporting across several channels.

Desvantagens:

The dashboards were very limited on customization and creating calculated fields that would combine data across different channels and attach CRM data to specific campaigns and channels was not a feature. The customer service was the biggest issue I had, I was billed for 4 months (still being billed) and have attempted canceling my account 4 times and even sent in complaints to their contact us team several times with either no response or a response that said my account has been closed, yet I am still charged on a monthly basis.

Resposta do Traject

há 2 anos

Hi Sawyer, we're sorry to hear you had trouble cancelling your Cyfe account. In looking at your interactions with our team, we see they helped you cancel a subscription in January. When you wrote back in recently, they discovered and helped cancel a secondary account that you'd created with Cyfe. We made an exception to our refund policy and refunded you for the charge on your secondary Cyfe account. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to [email protected] for assistance.

Sarah
Sarah
Marketing Coordinator, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software but needs improvement

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall Cyfe is great to view historical data at a glance, as long as the software doesn't erase your history due to password changes or glitches. It is a great idea, and the customizable dashboard is great but I feel that it could definitely use some improvements.

Vantagens:

This is a great software to track social media, sales, marketing, and more. We use it to keep track of our social media growth and advertisements. It's nice to be able to see every platform in one spot and it makes searching for information a lot easier. We keep a separate spreadsheet and update it manually each week based on information collected from Cyfe. We like that you can search by date and metric, and it has been great to see our growth over the past few months!

Desvantagens:

The Instagram widget is very glitchy, and every time you reset your password for your Instagram account, the Cyfe data erases and resets (hence why we keep a manual record of everything). This can be very frustrating for viewing historical data. Also, it would be awesome if the Twitter widget could be customized since it also will erase your data if you try and change any settings. Overall I think it's a great platform but definitely needs some work when it comes to keeping historical data secure. We're constantly fretting over accidentally erasing our data and don't want to mess with the settings too much. We were hoping to not have to keep manual records at all once implementing Cyfe, but we feel that we still need to just as a backup.

Armando
Armando
Network Manager, Paraguai
Rede de computadores, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

High productivity real-time monitoring tool

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Thanks to Cyfe, the impact of my social content improves noticeably by observing the metrics, the times of greatest impact. What content is read and what is not. Even differentiate organic content from paid content.

Vantagens:

What I liked the most was the possibility of monitoring the company's social networks. Post content and see the impact on the networks. Analyze the website and optimize the content based on the metrics.

Desvantagens:

I had no major problems today. In the past it was tedious to configure the different accounts.

Resposta do Traject

há 2 anos

Thanks, Armando. We're glad you're loving Cyfe!

Yevgeniy
Yevgeniy
CEO, Ucrânia
Software

Awesome dashboard software

Vantagens:

I used free Cyfe for a few years, it's actually don't limit you as a personal dashboard for CEO. Then we upgraded to paid version and put the dashboard on 49'' TV with attached ChromeBox. It works really great in TV mode.

Desvantagens:

It could be a more integrations and more options, we're mainly show there Google Analytics and sales data, Integration with more development tools like GitHub or Circle CI would be great.

Brian
Brian
Marketing Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 2–10 funcionários

Beautiful looking app!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have just inherited the position of being in charge of our social media at work. At the time we weren't utilizing any type of format for seeing where our current engagement was at the time. I opened about 10 or so different options and found Cyfe. It showcases the engagement and stats levels in a beautiful fashion. It gives me a quick glance and I know how things are currently running. If I need to make an adjustment I can do so and see the changes the next day on the graphs. I love to see the changes day by day.

Vantagens:

I really love how beautiful the application looks. I was looking for a dashboard that would provide me some statistics for the performance of my social media accounts. Cyfe can do more things than that, but that is what I needed it for. It integrated with my social accounts without any problem and displays in an easy to understand manner.

Desvantagens:

There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wish I had more options for watching MailChimp's stats. I guess the classic gripe is I want more of it. I guess I would love to have more of everything. Get me more integrations so I can get rid of some of the other analytics or dashboards that I am currently using.

Kim
COO, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Really great features in a reasonably priced SaaS

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use the platform to keep a quick eye on where we are with traffic, social, SEO, etc simple numbers - it's great to be able to quickly page through various screens and see the overview of what's happening without spending all afternoon drilling down thru arcane and useless trivia when we are just looking for a snapshot.

Vantagens:

It's very easy to implement, support is quick to respond and helpful with their replies, feature requests are taken seriously, and it's a great value for the spend.

Desvantagens:

It's a bit bare bones, but I am not complaining.

John Britsios, Alemanha
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Overall Performance Tracking

Comentários: Just amazing!

Vantagens:

The accuracy and it's stable performance.

Desvantagens:

Nothing wrong at all. So what cons should add?

Nneka
Nneka
Freelance Content Writer, Nigéria
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

In-depth social media analytics with Cyfe

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Detailed social media analysis.

Vantagens:

I love how in-depth the data Cyfe pulls from social media is. All that valuable information is on one screen which makes it so much easier. Cyfe has allowed my team and I to change our social media marketing strategies based on the data it gives us. And it has many useful integrations too.

Desvantagens:

Its integration with Google Analytics isn't exactly the best and can be very cumbersome.

Joe
Media Relations, Austrália
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The most affordable customisable dashboard service available!

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.

Vantagens:

Integrates with almost every site/service

Desvantagens:

No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only

Justin
Controller, EUA
E-Learning, 11–50 funcionários

Easy to Use Dashboard Software

Vantagens:

We use Cyfe for a TV Dashboard to keep our departmental statistics up to date in our workplace. Many of the integrations are very deep, and allow real-time reporting on measures that are critical to our business. For the price, the tool is fantastic.

Desvantagens:

Some of the integrations we use do not offer the depth we would like to see. The plus side of this, is we are able to pull dashboards from Google Sheets very easily to make up for this. It creates a bit more manual work on our part to update those statistics weekly/monthly, but at least we can still graphically see all of our data in one place.

James
Director of Social and Digital Media, EUA
Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An outstanding tool to create easy to use social media reports.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I use it for specific reports for our Boards of Overseers and Trustees. It makes recreating the reports each quarter very fast and easy.

Vantagens:

It makes showing social media growth, use, and engagement (particularly with Twitter) easy and efficient. By saving your dashboard items you can generate new reports just by changing the timeframe.

Desvantagens:

It is somewhat limited in functionality and can be difficult to understand what the metrics mean (for example year over year, quarter over quarter, month over month and so on.)

Sorangel Josefina
Sorangel Josefina
Gerente superior de marketing, Venezuela
Internet, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Innovative software with design of boards to visualize activities

Vantagens:

Cyfe is an assistant software that provides an excellent job with the characteristic of boards to visualize the different activities and analyze your business saving time, while keeping you abreast of each movement.

Desvantagens:

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Cyfe, I'm really grateful for the help he brings at a totally affordable price.

Jason
Jason
Digital Marketing Systems Manager, Austrália
Usou o software para: Não especificado
Fonte da avaliação

Only limited by the APIs it connects to

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The dashboard capabilities in Cyfe are truly amazing. The ability to combine online metrics with offline metrics in one dashboard is priceless. From a marketing perspective, this platform helps guide business development decisions as well as showing ROI. The only limitations I've experienced have been when a social media platform changes its API connections. This can result in a dashboard full of empty widgets. Still, a short time reconnecting with the new metrics and you're back on track.

Vantagens:

HUGE number of potential connections and limitless board options

Desvantagens:

Limited reports for some connections (based on API opportunities).

Mario
Owner, Costa Rica
Bens de consumo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Basic analytics all in one

Vantagens:

All of your metrics and ROI in one location, easily set up, and allows you to follow up on the progress of your campaigns

Desvantagens:

There is a lack of integration with other programs that would track other metrics for our pages, so for further research other programs are needed

Fonte da avaliação

A very usefull client dashboard for my digital company

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I am able to send monthly trafic report in pdf to my clients, what is very valuable in my maintenance plan.

Vantagens:

With Cyfe I can build customized dashboard for my clients with all the key indicator they need to follow their website : trafic per page, trafic per states, number of subscribers etc. I can also embded Airtable sheet, very usefull to track my time.

Desvantagens:

The design is quite simple and not very attractive. I wish I could personalize it a bit more by myself.

Abhinav
ceo, Índia
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Great Product

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great product. Does what it promises. Ideal for small businesses that want to share a dashboard with clients. Customization offered is really great.
They should come up with a mobile app also. Wouldn't mind paying extra for that.
Please introduce other currencies, dollar fluctuations can sometimes ruin the budget.

Vantagens:

Easy to use Configuration etc is very easy and does not take a lot of time Best feature is that it allows you to customize the logo and brand name

Desvantagens:

Slightly expensive Pricing is in dollars, for those who are not in US, the fluctuation in currency causes extra load

Amber
Paralegal, EUA
Administração pública, 2–10 funcionários

Awesome Analytics Platform

Vantagens:

Cyfe is so easy to customize for whatever analytics your team finds valuable. It can be accessed online by anyone on your team at any time so they can review the analytics whenever they'd like. The dashboard can even be branded to your company's colors!

Desvantagens:

The only potential con that I can think of is that the app doesn't provide outright insights or suggestions for how to optimize your campaigns. You'll have to do that on your own.

President and CEO,
Internet, 2–10 funcionários
5,0 há 8 anos
Serviços financeiros
Fonte da avaliação

Budget friendly social media tool

Comentários: Beautiful reports.

Vantagens:

The cost makes this tool a must have. There are countless integrations and you can create awesome reports in minutes.

Desvantagens:

While the tool is so easy to use, more tips/training could be helpful to help users take things to next.

Depp
Depp
Software Engineer, Paquistão
Fonte da avaliação

Remarkable tool to monitor progress of your business

Comentários: Best for data analytics

Vantagens:

customization and widgets show cyfe.s expertise in data analytics. It is very easy to set it up and has a very important support rate.

Desvantagens:

It becomes slow somethimes when I integrate something. Some of the integrtions do not run effectively as they should. Overall quality is good I recommend it

Patrick
Patrick
Founder, Colômbia

Easy BI setup

Comentários: Quick BI

Vantagens:

Native connectors with a large number of external apps Predefined widgets allow you to quickly get things going with relevant data

Desvantagens:

The app lacks some flexibility to customize the preexisting widgets Pricing model can be confusing

Internet, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte: GetApp

Professional data metrics display with ability to read custom live SQL data feeds

5,0 há 9 anos

Comentários: Excellent panel for displaying data metrics. The ability to read live custom SQL data has saved us a huge amount of development time.

Vantagens:

Rapid deployment, Ease of use, custom SQL data.

Desvantagens:

Panel designs could be more varied.