Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Robly

All the features you want, none of the extra cost. Robly is perfect for beginners and experts alike.

Saiba mais sobre o Robly

Exibindo 396 avaliações

Santiago A.
Co Editor Chief
Publicidade e marketing, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"Very interesting and functional."

Comentários: Since we started with the implementation of Robly, we increased visits to our portal, at the same time, because it was a podcast, we achieved a greater number of reproductions, which also allowed us to get to know our visitors, to know what country they are accessing to. to be able to offer a different and personalized experience to your emails and your social networks. We are very satisfied since its implementation, and it is so simple that we can do it several people at the same time.

Vantagens: When entering the world of email marketing, I was overwhelming everything on the market is offered, of many types, since I tried Robly, I was much more clear the power that has the email from your platform, they offer you all the strategies in a simple way and with the peace of mind that will not come with problems when executing it. I also like that they allow you to optimize all the campaigns you have to obtain the best results in your business model. Another aspect that I like a lot, is the detail in the statistics put at your disposal, you can evaluate after each campaign you design, since what type of device was seen and whether or not they accessed the content that you offered in the emails, it is really very good

Desvantagens: I have no complaints about its functionality or the scope of its marketing tools, you will hardly find a commercial option in the market that offers you a money / effect relationship like Robly, I am sure that they are going in the right direction.

• Avaliado em 18/01/2019
Paul S.
Content Manager
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/03/2020

"Robly is a great service..."

Vantagens: We've been using Robly since 2015 and have found them to be a great way to keep in touch with our clients. They have special services like timing the sending so it arrives in the person's email at the most efficient time, and also resending the email after 2 days if the person missed it the first time around.

Desvantagens: Robly is not as user-friendly or as intuitive as similar email services. There is definitely a learning curve. Still, worth the time to learn. One feature I would love to see in the future is the ability to embed video and audio straight into the email, although that's a feature I haven't seen with any service so I'm not sure it's feasible.

• Avaliado em 25/03/2020
Sheridan L.
IT / Graphic designer
Design gráfico, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/03/2019

"Update is terrible"

Comentários: I have 2 accounts with Robly and the first couple of years were good. They may not have the versatility of other companies but the pricing made up for it... They have since redone their design and it is awful. Something that would have taken me 20 min in the old version has now taken about 1.5 hours because of the ridiculous layout that they have moved to and I still am not done. They have taken away the ability to access the HTML and also you can't even caption a photo. I am canceling ASAP because I would rather pay 10x more for something that actually makes sense and doesn't give you a terrible headache. Run away from this software if you are thinking about it!

Vantagens: The old version was ok... I could deal with it but the new update has completely switched things around making it virtually impossible for users of the old version to be productive.

Desvantagens: The update is complete crap. It won't allow you to get into the HTML, the options are almost completely switched around, and you can't even caption a picture anymore... Technical can't be reached directly by phone, you either have to message them or make an appointment for them to call you back. This update is not very intuitive either, it actually is stressful trying to figure out where anything is anymore... It is like they purposefully did the arranging of the option as a sick joke.

• Avaliado em 21/03/2019
Designer & Audio Specialist
Design, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/04/2020

"Easy to use email marketing platform!"

Comentários: I used Robly to send attractive, targeted emails on behalf of a large client and it was fast and easy.

Vantagens: Designing emails with Robly is straightforward and fast with an easy to use interface. I also appreciated the intelligent features that send and follow-up on emails at times when people are most likely to read them.

Desvantagens: At times it could be more difficult to make the design look like I had it in my head. There were usually work-arounds, but a few more design features would be appreciated.

• Avaliado em 15/04/2020
Melissa C.
  • Avaliado em 16/08/2018

"Best email marketing platform hands down!"

Vantagens: Robly is extremely easy to use. They build you a custom template based on your website design (or other reference material) for FREE! That means that anyone on your team can jump on and send out high quality, branded emails, even if they are not in marketing/design. Also, the other features that we really like are OpenGen and Robly A.I. Both features enable us to grow our list and build engagement among our subscribers. The customer service is amazing and prompt, and live chat makes communication super easy! I highly recommend Robly to any organization!

Desvantagens: Nothing! They have continued to make fantastic improvements and are far ahead of other platforms! Keep up the good work!

• Avaliado em 16/08/2018
Bruce F.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 15/06/2020

"Horrible Customer Service"

Comentários: Horrible. I was referred to the service by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and had my account terminated after only 10 days. They knew the industry I was in and partly cited that as a reason to terminate me. It was hard to setup and when I finally had everything ready they kicked me off. They don't communicate well with each other. My rep knew I needed to sort out my list and they said there were too many bounces. They didn't even give me any notice. Horrible, horrible people to deal with. Stay away!

Vantagens: I thought Robly would be better. It wasn't. The company is poorly run and one hand doesn't know what the other one is doing.

Desvantagens: Terrible customer service. They are more like robots than people. Stay away. If you have any issues they'll delete your account without notice.

• Avaliado em 15/06/2020
General Manager
Varejistas, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"Robly review"

Comentários: Robly is great for sending out emails to your customers. Scheduling emails and interactive responses are easy to set up and the customers like them.

Vantagens: Robly is very easy to use, has a great selection of templates and a clean interface. Customer service is very helpful and fast at responding. The platform doesn't crash and I particularly like the analytics.

Desvantagens: It's a great software but a bit on the pricey side, which makes it less than ideal for small businesses on a budget.

• Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Jason F.
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2020

"My favorite tool for staying in contact"

Comentários: It has been great and fun to use and track our communications.

Vantagens: I love the templates and options for sending and then resending when the first isn't opened. I love the helps to increase percentage of readers too.

Desvantagens: The price is a bit high when some others are mostly free, but in the end I think it's worth it for the options it has.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2020
Accountant
Produção audivisual, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 24/02/2020

"Robly review"

Comentários: The software is full of customization unctions which makes it a great tool.

Vantagens: The software is quite useful and it helped me so much in my previous workplace. The best thing that i like about this software is its ability to segment audience quickly and exporting information to database from external sources.

Desvantagens: To be honest, i did not see any disadvantages of this software in my work and day-to-day tasks. So it's my full recommendation to use.

• Avaliado em 24/02/2020
Melissa B.
Account Manager
Relações públicas e comunicações, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/10/2019

"A good email marketing service"

Comentários: Overall a good experience, it helps to manage well your email marketing campaigns

Vantagens: Robly allows to create quite easily marketing campaigns and to perform A/B testing. The analytics related to the campaigns are quite good

Desvantagens: There are no major issues. Sometimes the app crashed unexpectedly. I don't think there is anything else they could improve

• Avaliado em 12/10/2019
Debi P.
VP Marketing/Communications
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/06/2017

"It's easy to learn, has great features and has become our go-to email tool."

Comentários: Because it's easy to use, we were able to get a higher rate of adoption within our organization. Our campaigns also saw far fewer unsubscribes thanks to Robly's more sophisticated delivery system, which can "learn" when subscribers tend to open their emails and deliver accordingly. Also, it's been a big time saver because we can set emails to re-send to subscribers who have not opened their emails on the first or second tries. We have more opens, more click-throughs and better engagement using Robly. It's also very customizable and easy to work with, but there are standard templates for users who are less experienced with such platforms. In addition, we've saved a lot of money using Robly for a subscriber list of 10,000 or under, compared to other email services.

Vantagens: We have multiple users with varying degrees of experience and ability to work with software, and all were able to pick up on Robly very quickly. As a non-profit organization, the price couldn't be beat and the platform is much more stable than others we've used. It doesn't crash and WYSISWYG. The analytics are superb and Robly's Open Gen & AI features have seriously reduced the number of unsubscribes for us. Best of all, their customer service is truly superb with immediate responses via online chat. For users comfortable with online platforms, there is a lot of customization available.

Desvantagens: Robly does not provide the ability to create set color palettes, which means users have to manually enter every color code in each element of every email. That really slows things down and results in less consistency in the look of email blasts as users enter their own color schemes, instead of being able to draw from a palette template. Robly has a very limited selection of ready made mobile responsive templates, but there is plenty of functionality to create your own. The other "missing feature" is the ability to create multiple user IDs. Everyone uses the same login and there's no way to tell who worked on what campaign.

• Avaliado em 09/06/2017
Georg c. L.
Vice President
Automotivo, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/01/2019

"Modern and Beginner Friendly"

Comentários: Robly has a very good emailer and email builder, and allows for management of all your mass email needs. And it's priced very competitively. Does require a little know how, to break out of their drag/drop, but overall, Robly is a great place to start.

Vantagens: We migrated to Robly because it was far less expensive than other leading mass email providers at the time, and because the the user interface was modern, responsive and easy to make brilliant looking emails. Many drag and drop options and templates to get your wheels spinning, and unique tools (at the time), such as having an email archive browsable on the web, auto-posting to facebook/twitter, auto-resending to non-openers. A/B email testing. Customer support was very responsive, as we joined them early in their creation, we found several bugs that were fixed relatively quickly.

Desvantagens: Not a fault of this software, but changes to Facebook API has caused the auto-facebook posting to be completely useless. Also, their complex code, which works great with drag and drop, is difficult to complete/fix for various email clients, and makes custom HTML sections relatively a wild west. For instance, Robly does a great job at providing many if/else statements for various email clients, so the drag and drop elements look great in most clients, however, if you need something more advanced, or need to drop a large table of data into something, you lose all that, and your email will not display correctly in email clients unless you are able to re-create all those if/else client code variations, which is a nightmare! It'd be nice if it could still maintain all that even when using custom HTML.

• Avaliado em 28/01/2019
Trevor M.
Web Designer
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/08/2019

"I like Robly templates and features, it's a good investment"

Comentários: I believe that any entrepreneur who wants to venture into email marketing should start with Robly. Thanks to the automated work it offers us, such as sending scheduled emails and offering interactive and thank-you responses, we can focus on the reports, numbers and purchases made by our subscribers. Robly is a platform that could be underestimated but has many surprises.

Vantagens: Mass sending emails is highly effective with Robly for the development of my marketing campaign. The templates on this platform are wonderful for the design of my emails because they offer a professional identity that my customers appreciate to interact with my company and products. At first it requires patience to learn how to use it but it's really easy to handle. Robly's paid plans are cheap and we never had a problem acquiring them.

Desvantagens: Customer support leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes I have not been able to communicate and I am deserved the doubts. Another point is that Robly's logo conveys a childish message. However it is an attractive software in its functions.

• Avaliado em 07/08/2019
Katherine F.
Head of Sales
10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2018

"Very easy to use in Robly!."

Comentários: Robly is a very appropriate software for business use, it has helped me a lot to distribute Email in a fast way on the products that I promote, it is excellent and it gives me a good stability in its platform.

Vantagens: Robly is very easy to use, with just a couple of design steps in the Email, you'll have it ready with a nice design and colors that personalize it in a better way. Since I started using Robly I realized how easy it is to promote my products by sending Email.

Desvantagens: I do not like the prices of Robly, they are very high and do not allow access to promotions or plans that unlock many of the functions necessary for a full use of the program, I would like to lower prices or adapt them to a better rate so allow many users to buy them.

• Avaliado em 18/01/2018
Holly M.
Clinical Outreach Specialist
Clínica de saúde mental, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/09/2016

"Robly is GENIUS"

Comentários: Robly saves me so much time and energy when sending out content to our email list. The ability to send emails at specific times and resend emails using a different subject title when our first email was unopened is simply brilliant. I can track who opened which email and see the true value of our content for our subscribers. In short, I love Robly and am so thankful we switched from Constant Contact to start working with the Robly team! I've trained other staff in how to use it and now other staff members are sending out emails left and right! LOVE IT! The only suggestion I would have to the Robly team is to make it possible to edit the size of pictures in an easier way (like dragging the dimensions of the picture rather than manually editing them) so we can make pictures as big as we want! Other than that, I love the service and am extremely satisfied!

Vantagens: I love that we can send emails to specific lists of people. I love the branded emails that have our colors imprinted, our logo displayed, and pictures from our website! I really enjoy the data capturing and the brilliance of the re-sending software. The fact that they can send emails at time that people are most likely to open emails, specific to that individual, is sheer genius.

Desvantagens: Because I use Bitly, seeing which links are clicked in the emails can be difficult. I wish it would display the word that was hyperlinked as well as the link itself and allow me to click on it so I can go to the site and verify. I also would like to be able to expand the size of pictures using a dragging feature in the corners of the picture rather than manually editing it. Manually editing makes it difficult to get pictures on the same line if they're of different dimensions.

• Avaliado em 29/09/2016
Digital Initiatives and Database Manager
Editoras, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/11/2018

"Robly crushes the competition"

Comentários: Our company used Constant Contact, and then MailChimp, as our email newsletter manager. I almost never accept unsolicited sales calls but the representative from Robly was so personable and knowledgeable of the product, I had to check it out. I am glad I did. In addition to having a superior product, their customer service has been excellent. They are quick to respond to questions and aren't satisfied until you are.

Vantagens: Robly is extremely easy to use and provides an excellent value for those with a tight budget. Generating analytic reports (open rates, clickthrough rates, etc) is simple. Segmenting lists by user interaction is also a breeze.

Desvantagens: I have not had a negative experience with Robly.

• Avaliado em 27/11/2018
Eduardo R.
Head of Sales
13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/01/2018

"Exceeds the functions."

Comentários: Robly has helped me a lot, previously I had problems with Email using other software, Emails took a long time to reach the client and the delay caused us to lose a lot, since I used Robly I had very good progress.

Vantagens: I like Robly because it exceeds the functions of many software, there is much more diversity, I would even say that Robly greatly exceeds Constant Contact, using Robly is a way to make Emails and comply with Marketing in a simple and fast way Without making so much effort, Robly is perfect and I hope it stays that way.

Desvantagens: I do not like the prices of Robly, at first I did not touch another and had to pay the high prices, but I think they should lower the rates, the last plans with more access and more benefits to the program exceed.

• Avaliado em 19/01/2018
Debi P.
VP, Marketing and Communications
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/10/2016

"Almost perfect, but a great deal for the price."

Comentários: The customer service is hands down, the best. The product is excellent but it could still use a few features to make life a bit easier for the less tech-savvy in our organization, such as allowing for standardized color palettes or more flexibility with the mobile-responsive templates. However, all of our users learned quickly and are making great use of Robly, and the analytics are a huge plus.

Vantagens: It's stable, not glitchy. It sometimes shows up differently on different platforms, such as Windows and Mac, but overall, it's more consistent than others. It's easy to learn. It has great analytics capability.

Desvantagens: If you have to follow certain style guidelines with fonts, color, spacing, etc., it's a bit more labor intensive because you can't create a palette to work from. You have to input hex codes and work with the built-in formatting. In some cases, you can access the code to make changes, but that takes a skill level most of our users don't have.

• Avaliado em 11/10/2016
Alex B.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Filantropia, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2017

"Works Great for Our Nonprofit!"

Comentários: We use this for The Junior League of Boca Raton and for our use and budget it works great! I also used it a boutique agency I worked for and it was great for our company newsletter and for some of our clients too. I think it is much better than Constant Contact.

Vantagens: Compared to competitors, the interface is much easier to use. I feel that the templates they provide give great options and I believe for a small fee they will design a custom template for your organization/business which is totally worth it. The OpenGen feature is pretty unique and haven't seen anything like it on other e-marketing programs. It allows you to re-send the same email (even with a new subject line) to those that did not open it the first time. It greatly increases open rates and click-through rate. Overall it is much more flexible and easy to use and drag and drop text and images. They have a great widget too to collect and grow your email database for Facebook and website.

Desvantagens: It doesn't (at least at this point) have the ability to auto-send messages on birthdays, anniversaries, etc.

• Avaliado em 06/12/2017
Tara L.
Account Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/02/2017

"Easy to Use ans Awesome Customer Service"

Comentários: We LOVE the Robly email platform (we were previously using Constant Contact). The Open-Gen and AI features have boosted our open rates for all of our clients. Emails are easy to create and customize. Their competitors feel antiquated by comparison. The customer support is great- fast response, good insight, great online resources. I would also say that they take a collaborative approach to helping their customers. I have worked with several different Robly team members and they all seem to share this mentality. I have also received several touches to see if I have any improvement suggestions. The downside: There is no event functionality built in like some of the other platforms. I have communicated this to Robly and I understand that they are working on adding this functionality. In the meantime, we are using another solution to fill this gap.

Vantagens: Ease of Use

• Avaliado em 17/02/2017
Director of Marketing
Artes cênicas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/11/2017

"Great product for the price"

Vantagens: Robly is easy to use and the emails always look clean. User management is easy and the OpenGen gets a better open rate on the most important messaging.

Desvantagens: It would be better if Robly's user management could integrate with other software platforms. We use a WordPress website and CiviCRM, neither of which seem to have customized options for Robly. Billing notifications have been spotty. I added our Director of Finance to automatically receive billing notifications, and it worked for 6 months, but suddenly stopped.

• Avaliado em 14/11/2017
Maykol F.
Marketing Executive
501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/04/2018

"Very good control of each Email Marketing."

Comentários: I have benefited from the use of Robly because I have noticed that nowadays I have established a better use in Email Marketing, nowadays in my company we receive many subscriptions daily, and with Robly we have been able to control that saturation.

Vantagens: Robly is a software that only focuses on Email Marketing, but, the detail that gives something positive are its prices, robly prices are too low, many times I think they are giving away their functions, but I hope they continue with those prices.

Desvantagens: I do not like that the emails of Robly delay so much in arriving, in several occasions that wait so that the Email arrives, it becomes a too annoying wait, I would like that the platform was faster.

• Avaliado em 17/04/2018
Monica G.
51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/05/2018

"Robly has exact goals."

Vantagens: The most lucrative characteristics of Robly and those that can be more profit, would be the automatic configuration that Robly has to control the traffic that may be with respect to subscriptions, it is quite nice that this option exists to leave in automatic period all the configuration of the advertising campaign.

Desvantagens: I have no complaints from Robly, the truth is that it has been a software that has behaved to measure and has achieved excellent innovations at the structural level and at the business level, in this way I think that Robly is very well designed to achieve clear objectives and obtain results both short and long term.

• Avaliado em 22/05/2018
Carole K.
Head of Operations
10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/03/2018

"The speed of delivery of each mail is satisfactory."

Comentários: I have benefited from the use of Robly in my company, first, it is a fairly basic platform where you can easily navigate and reactivate any email, and second, because you have established a certain priority with a client, sending emails instantly and none have to wait so long.

Vantagens: There are several things that I like very much about Robly, but there is a specific one that has called me a lot of attention, and it is the brevity in which it delivers the mail, it is very fast sending and receiving.

Desvantagens: I do not like that Robly has high prices, this is the factor that I hate most of any software / platform, which exaggerate with the prices and do not offer more adapted and easy to pay prices.

• Avaliado em 27/03/2018
Alan J.
Manager of Business Development
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/08/2018

"Flexible cloud-based email marketing and automation system."

Vantagens: The elegant, flexible and user-friendly graphical interface helps you use the application without much of technical knowledge. You can send newsletters and check the open rates of messages or emails. They provide a lot of custom templates, and you can access and edit them via tablet, phone or desktop PCs. If you face any operational or design issues, you can connect to the customer service team who are in fact very quick in response. You don’t require any coding knowledge to design professional emails with ease. From your website itself, the email addresses are collected for preparing promotional lists. The Robust AI enables to auto send emails while a prospect opens their promotional emails or newsletters. You can import contacts from constant contact, or through excel lists. Provides great analytical features. The application helps you improve open rates as well as the click-through rates. Provide instant billing notifications.

Desvantagens: It is difficult to create color palettes. The application is quite expensive. It is a very tough and time-consuming process to edit campaigns.

• Avaliado em 15/08/2018