Nota média de avaliações

4,6 /5
    4,6 /5
    4,4 /5

Sobre Todoist

O Todoist ajuda as pessoas a se organizarem para que possam viver uma vida mais agradável e pacífica.

Saiba mais sobre o Todoist

Exibindo 1.343 avaliações

Guilherme B.
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 15/02/2021

"Ótima opção entre diversos concorrentes"

Comentários: O software tem me ajudado a cumprir minhas metas pessoais e ao mesmo tempo fazer uma ligação com a minha vida profissional, acho incrível quando conseguimos unir duas coisas em apenas um app.

Vantagens: Achei muito intuitivo o software, principalmente pela facilidade em usar no celular e também a versão Web (esse recurso é fantástico). Além disso, o software fornece diversos modelos gratuitos para quem nunca usou um programa do tipo, auxiliando na montagem dos projetos.

Desvantagens: No começo achei um pouco confuso a funcionalidade do programa, porém existem diversos tutoriais dentro do próprio app que facilitam a utilização. Acho que os lembretes deveriam estar disponíveis na versão grátis.

• Avaliado em 15/02/2021
Darien C.
Associate Pastor
Instituições religiosas, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/01/2021

"Todoist is a powerful, intuitive to-do list application with many features & only a few flaws"

Comentários: Overall, Todoist has been a life-saver, allowing me to simplify my work life and organize the numerous projects & tasks I have to juggle. While it can be complicated at times and lacks certain features I would love to see, it is the best project management app I've ever used, and I would sorely miss it if Todoist were to be shut down.

Vantagens: Todoist has simplified my work life - helping to organize all my tasks, projects, and meetings in a simple way that ensures no project is missed. While there is a bit of a learning curve to figure out how to best utilize & organize the platform, the simplicity of it's core features makes it easy for anyone to pick up and use. You are able to hop on their website or app and add a task in an instant; with the ability to schedule the due date, priority, and set it up in a specific project very quickly using their shortcuts. With their team collaboration features, you are also able to assign specific tasks to specific people, allowing for quick and ease collaboration and project management. Plus, Todoist offers numerous templates that help facilitate setup, and a very simple "Karma" rewards system that helps encourage use (and helps make you feel accomplished).

Desvantagens: Todoist offers numerous systems, but unfortunately it can be a bit of a learning curve to learn all the shortcuts (especially when they change periodically) and an effective way to organize the projects & tags. As well, while they offer simple ways to import their templates and allow you to export templates of your own, they don't offer a simple cloud storage solution for those templates - so to load an exported template, you need to download it, keep it, and reupload it when needed. Lastly, they lack the ability to setup certain types of tasks; such as a task with subtasks that all repeat weekly - currently you can schedule them all to happen each week, but the subtasks end up getting listed as full tasks on the due date.

• Avaliado em 10/01/2021
Alexandra T.
Project manager
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 18/02/2021

"Using todoist since student’s years"

Comentários: I have been using Todoist for a few years now.it makes my time management easier and more open to possible changes.I also greatly appreciated my last year’s statistics of use, which arrived at the beginning of this year.

Vantagens: Allowance to plan far into the future is surely a great advantage of this software. Just as possibility of prioritization is, with possibilities to diferentiate with colours.
A great advantage of this software is tha I can use it all over my devices, my phone, macook, iwatch and ipad. That is also why i decided to try it out, as there are only few time-management softwares available on apple watch.
Another great thing is that it allowed me to play freely even without paid subscription. I appreciated this a lot during my studenťs period of life.
I use Todoist every day.it is helpful for both my personal and work life.

Desvantagens: Its unchangable colorful scheme. The red is somehow agressive, combined with contrastive white. Would surely appreciate to be able to change colours:) Even though it is great to plan some tasks in Todoist, I am unable to track my project development.I would surely appreciate a update Which would allow me to maybe create an individual calendar, in which I would plan on my doing of the project separately from other tasks. It is tiring to be using another software for this, when could there be only one. Another detail which I noticed at the beginning is a little bit unfriendly interface of Todoist. that is why I would not recommend Todoist to my older colleagues.there are many hidden functions, which I keep on discovering, which I would like to had known before, so that they could have been put to good use.

• Avaliado em 18/02/2021
Syamir K.
Administrative Assistant
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2021

"Best software to manage daily task"

Comentários: Todoist is the best software that I has use to managing our team daily task. The calendar let us to planning and add time frame projection for the project, which let us plan for our weekly and monthly project planning. We has a very good experience adding this software on our software collection.

Vantagens: Todoist is capable to planning and managing my team daily task, whether it is a simple and easy task, or big and complex task. The project management tools that this software provided can handle any project smoothly and let us to communicate on the platform using the build-in chat platform and effectively connected with each other.

Desvantagens: I don't like the pricing structure that they offer, there are no lower plan for basic feature as we are not using all the feature that are bundled on the pricing plan. Other than that, there are limited option in service or software that we can integrate with Todoist that i want to link, such as Jira and Evernote.

Laura P.
Production Coordinator
Produção audivisual, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2019

"Easy To Use, Not So Easy To Organice"

Comentários: The founder of the company really likes it to keep track of what everyone is doing so I've been using it for the last 5 months (since I started in this company).
But anyway, I actually keep using the Notes App on Mac which is really similar to Todoist but I can keep my tasks private - which is something I wish I could do on Todoist, not sure if there is a way already but it's not very clear who can see what.

Vantagens: Me and my team really like how easy to use it is.
It helps keeping track of what needs o be done and lets other people know what's been completed.
It doesn't over complicate things and it's really good that you can have it on your phone and get updates on notifications.

Desvantagens: I get that keeping it simple must be the main idea behind this app. However, I'd appreciate if some hierarchy could be applied when organising the tasks.
The way to organise projects on the left part could be, for example, group into folders so once a project is finished you could, for example, move it to an archive folder.
All the Karma points system and the notifications is a bit confusing or just not clear enough. Is it just to cheer you up when you've completed many tasks or has it got any actual purpose? But the most important: I wish tasks wouldn’t disappear from my inbox right when I complete them.
I wish I could still see them (maybe in a lighter grey colour) so I see what I've completed and then I could manually move them into a project folder when I don't want to see them anymore.
Also, I'd appreciate if some type of colour coding could be applied in some way.

• Avaliado em 10/09/2019
Norzihan I.
Recruiter
Telecomunicações, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/02/2021

"Simple tools, but effective"

Comentários: Staying focus on task in hand and know which task needed to be complete first help me to expedite my work load and keep everything is in order within the time frame. It has help with my time managing and i would love to recommend Todoist to every team to try it.

Vantagens: Using Todoist to managing daily task and to-do list and to automatically notify me of my pending task is very easy to do with this software. Todoist really simplifying my work process and letting me to planning my work and task for the next 7 days. Delegating task in project to my team members can be done simply by giving them access to the project.

Desvantagens: I will be ineffective to execute a complex project with Todoist, as they are missing some critical project management feature like agile kanban board that i need for collaborating project cross department. The emojis in the chat is not necessarily useful and should be replace with other useful feature.

• Avaliado em 11/02/2021
James R.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 09/02/2021

"THE. BEST. TO. DO. APP."

Comentários: I love every feature of the product! I'll never use anything else and the annual premium subscription is well worth it!

Vantagens: Literally everything. I've tried every to do list app under the sun and there's none better than Todoist. I love how it understands logic to enter due dates, projects, etc. The app is amazing. The Kudos feature is amazing. And the report that you get at the end of every year showing all you did during the whole year is pretty cool as well!

Desvantagens: It can have a bit of a learning curve at the beginning, but that's just because it's more sophisticated than other similar apps. But once you do get the hang of it, there's no way you'll go anywhere else!

Leigh anne P.
Accounts Manager
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 19/01/2021

"Todoist keeps my brain straight!"

Comentários: I have contracts that I work independently - the app helps me stay organized as an individual. I use it for home tasks as well. I also work in a small team and the app helps us stay on the same page without a conversation. It is a part of my daily work week.

Vantagens: I use ToDoist to keep up with the small tasks and the big ones. I love being able to create a project and add as many little detailed subtasks as needed. I use the priority flags to tackle what needs to be done first, assignments to see who is responsible for what actions, and the timed reminders for when something needs action at a set time. It helps me "download" my brain to work smarter and not worry about the balls I could be dropping if I weren't organized.

Desvantagens: I have no complaints. Everything works for me for the way I need it to, and I am happy with the features and customizable nature.

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 19/01/2021
Tammie E.
Blogger
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 04/02/2021

"The best "to-do" software out there, hands down!"

Comentários: I've been tracking personal things and then my blog and now hoping to start an Etsy store, so I will be using Todoist to track my to-do's for this.

Vantagens: Super easy to use. I can easily create projects, tags, tasks, reminders in a matter of minutes. It's so easy to change repeating tasks too. I really like the Karma points, it's that 'fun' thing to track as you complete your tasks and projects.

Desvantagens: There's nothing wrong with the software itself, the only thing I would like to see which they don't currently offer is a lifetime subscription.

• Avaliado em 04/02/2021
Ray V.
Stage Coordinator / Docent ICT AO
Gestão da educação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2019

"Todoist Review"

Comentários: Very easy to use, flexible, you can enter todo's in different ways and it is really fast and works well with other applications like Outlook and Gmail.

Vantagens: I really like Todoist in its ease of use and speed. Also the connection with other software is great.
I can use todo lists in Evernote and have them listed in Todoist. I can also mail todo items to Todoist and assign categories and projects as well. Also the use of natural language is great!

Desvantagens: There is not much to not like although through it's simplicity of use you might overlook its real power. It is not bloated at all but i seem to use only its basic features that i can only use fully when i pay for a subscription.

• Avaliado em 25/09/2019
Antonio M.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/01/2021

"An amazing solution for tracking simple tasks"

Comentários: I used it for the last year (during the height of the pandemic) to track my tasks and to deal with everyday organizational issues. It helped me track what needs to be done in a time when every day feels the same.

Vantagens: It is plain and simple and does exactly what needs to be done. There is no overload of options, just exactly what is advertised - a to do list.

Desvantagens: I loved it and there was nothing more that I would ask for!

• Avaliado em 11/01/2021
Andres M.
CTO
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/11/2020

"Simple and powerful"

Comentários: I use it everyday all the time. Is perfect for my personal planning and task management.

Vantagens: I tried every other app, you name it, and this is the most comfortable in every way. The unique widget to add quickly tasks is incredible.

Desvantagens: Is hard to see past works and how it was plan. I also find it too simple for teams, so for that we use other tools.

• Avaliado em 05/11/2020
Souhil S.
Entrepreneur
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 11/12/2020

"The Best To Do List Tool for Everyone"

Comentários: It helped me to save a lot of time and stay focused on what's important because now I know what I have to do daily and everything is saved in the app.
I tried a lot of To-Do List apps and after trying Todoist I can say I finally found what I'm looking for and I'm really happy with it and I will recommend it to anyone who needs a To-Do List app.

Vantagens: I love it because It's Free and easy to use and I like the clean user interface because It's user friendly and everyone can get used to it in a few minutes also, I like the dark theme option.
I like the Productivity tracking feature because now I can see all the completed tasks and I can set daily and weekly goals.
The clean UI is amazing and without any complicated stuff, you can add projects, labels, and filters with just a few clicks.
The mobile app for me is the best because it has all the features and it's very easy and with a clean and simple user interface.
I can sort my Tasks by priority, project, name or by date, or even by the assignee.
I like the Inbox because I can write my ideas or any general tasks and things I need to do and things I don't need to create a project for them.
Today and Upcoming section are great because I see just what I need to do for example today and I really don't need to worry about tomorrow's tasks...etc.and this gives me the motivation I need to start working and finishing my daily tasks.
I like the cards and how easy I can move them between the sections and also, I like the sub-tasks option because it helped me to stay organized.
I like the Emails I get and this is a cool way to remind me if I missed a task or something.
I can schedule any task using their calendar option and I can have like one week or one month calendar.
There is a lot of helpful YouTube videos about this tool and I learned a lot from them.

Desvantagens: They can add a note-taking option for us because sometimes we need to take quick notes.
They can add a built-in Emoji feature to add some fun and cool stuff to our Lists and Projects.
They can add more helpful features for us in the near future.

• Avaliado em 11/12/2020
Yoana B.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 27/08/2020

"Works really well until I had too many tasks and then...overwhelm!"

Comentários: I really like the interace and ease of use, it's one of my favorite apps in terms of the UI. It's a really quick setup, the fonts are clean and easy to read, the tags and projects are colored nicely, it just wasn't the app that helped me actually get things done.

Vantagens: While I was using this software, I really liked the sleek and modern interface to add new tasks. It was quick, easy, and the UI was awesome. I wish all task management apps had an UI like Todoist. The tagging feature was also super quick to add, which saves me time adding tasks. The feature to reschedule tasks I didn't do based on the load for my week was good, not as good as Skedpal (which is why I switched) but better than I've seen in other task managemetn apps I've tried and used. I also really liked the minimalism of the screen, I never felt that it was too clunky or too many options being displayed at once and overwhelming me.

Desvantagens: The reason I switched is because I had so many tasks added in I became overwhelmed. This isn't necessarily the apps fault, I should add time in my calendar to do a weekly review, etc... but it just wasn't happening. I switched to SkedPal because it schedules the tasks for me on my calendar, ensuring I get them done. With ToDoist, if something didn't get done, I would have an overdue task, and then need to schedule it into my calendar myself and spend time figuring out what time slot, etc..., then go back to Todoist if the time didn't work out, etc... it wasn't flexible enough to auto schedule and place it on my calendar with the option to roll over to the next day if not completed. (At least at the time that I used it). If it's not on my calendar, it doesn't get done because other things will fill my calendar and then I'm out of time and my Todoist tasks are not completed.

• Avaliado em 27/08/2020
Nigel M.
IT Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 11/02/2020

"Get things done in style!"

Comentários: I have become a ToDoist advocate and highly promote ToDoist to everyone I work with. My clients have now started to share projects with me and 1:1 collaboration is in place with as many team members that I need to work with.

Vantagens: ToDoist has been amazing! It's so simple to create shared projects and collaborate in tasks. Start by getting your team together to offload all the clutter from their minds and organise this into manageable workflows.
ToDoist has been great in reducing email, converse more in person and use the comment feature to communicate on each individual task.

Desvantagens: I can't find any faults with it in all the years I've been using it. It's amazing!

• Avaliado em 11/02/2020
Faith M.
Roupa e moda, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/01/2020

"Keeps Us Organized and On Task"

Comentários: Todoist has been a game-changer for us. Its ease of use and interactive feedback helps us stay focused and achieve goals. They continue to work to improve it and a recent update has made using the app even easier. We are never without it when on-site or in the workroom.

Vantagens: We are theatre costumers who costume 12-14 shows a year. We use Todoist to keep track of all actors and their various costumes needed and the tasks required to complete those costumes. We love how easy it is to add new tasks to an existing one and how flexible each task can be. We can add a due date, assign a team member, and use labels to let us know what needs to be done or where it needs to be retrieved or bought from. It celebrates your productivity and emails you if a task is overdue as well as a report of how you did for the week. We can always tell if we did not use Todoist as faithfully as we should have during a project and in meetings the response to "How do we stay on task and organized?" is always "Remember to update and use Todoist!"

Desvantagens: There is a 300 task limit to every project and we can easily hit that when we are first starting out and getting everything laid out for a show. It would also be nice to add an entire team to a project instead of individuals one at a time.

• Avaliado em 17/01/2020