Nota média de avaliações

4,7 /5
    4,7 /5
    4,9 /5

Sobre Salesflare

O Salesflare é um CRM inteligente para empresas B2B de pequeno e médio porte que querem vender mais com menos trabalho.

Saiba mais sobre o Salesflare

Exibindo 137 avaliações

Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant
Recursos Humanos, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software por: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"Perfect Sales Pipline for Samll businesses and solopreneurs"

Comentários: This is a great tool. It is intuitive to use and picks you up on the go, because you do not have to do a big intial import run of data or anything. It has just the right balance between features and the depth of their customizability. For a small company or soloprenneur, this simply is THE tool. also, If you ever outgrow anything it provides it runs on Zapier to provide integrations with more specialized tools. It all is held together by the Customer support, which is lovely to work with and provides tons of clear, useful advices and...well support.

Vantagens: This is build around your Email Inbox. It is perfect If you do not want to enter Data all the time but run a sales Pipeline. Salesflare claims to just adds Value without requiring to invest time in making this possible. I was critical at first and watched all the educational Videos on their youtube channel. Then I understood: Salesflare enables you to dissect Information from your mails and create customers, Comapnies (Accounts) etc. from it. Then you setup your Sales pipelines and create opportunities. Basically Salesflare keeps your sales activities up to date, because it lives on your Email communication. The concept works for me and with a new businescard scanner available just now, it makes setting up new prospect data even easier and saves me time. The Best thing is, the Customer support is just awesome. I git replies to any and all of my questions and schould I ever come across something not possible I most often got an Ide on how to work around something I was missing.

Desvantagens: Honestly, there is not much. I came across two bugs, which have been fixed since then (wich is great). None of them was a dealbreaker. I find it a bit Pricy for a startup when I plan to bring assistants in which are working only a couple of hours per Week ... but then again Salesflare simply is worth the money.

Jakob T.
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/01/2020

"Powerfully simple CRM, allowing sales and solopreneurs to focus on selling"

Comentários: Sales operational issues. There was too little time for too many administrative tasks, which left us with less time for actual customer dialogue. Needless to say we had less sales than we could have. Salesflare changed that.

Vantagens: The seamless Google integration, the fully functional mobile app, and the possibility to endlessly enhance capabilities with integrations.

Desvantagens: A proper email sequence/drip functionality is missing. Campaigns are really strong, though, as well as easy to implement.

• Avaliado em 02/01/2020
    Não avaliado
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2018

"On the right path"

Comentários: Salesflare seems very promising and I believe they are on the right path. It might be just a little bit longer until it can compete with larger CRMs but they have done well with their integrations and some of the key features.

Vantagens: I like the visualization the most. It's so easy to see your funnel and progress toward the goals which keeps motivation high. It integrates with a lot of other services and there is an iOS app which makes it useful on the go. I love the gmail integration and how it tracks the company and the other potential contacts.

Desvantagens: It's still a bit difficult to use, they are ironing things out as they go but it's young company and some of the functionality is still a bit clunky. I use it in conjunction with other CRMs to add details to contacts and track emails.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Salesflare em 05/12/2019

Hello there! We've made a ton of UX improvements based on user feedback since you gave us this review (plus we added some of those key features you were maybe looking for), so let us know how we're doing with that. There's always room to do better. :)

• Avaliado em 20/09/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Chief Executive Officer
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários

"Easiest to use CRM"

Comentários: Support has always been so fast and helpful. I bought this through an AppSumo lifetime deal and have had conversations via chat with founders (I think). They really helped me understand how to use this software for my specific need - a music school with students as the accounts.

Vantagens: Automatically tracks your inbox so that you can easily convert any contact into an account. Then, you can start tracking opportunities.

Desvantagens: Originally, I had to figure out how to import my existing contacts. That was not easily understood - apparently, they expect it to just happen over time with instant Gmail tracking. However, they did a manual import for me.

Resposta dos fornecedores

por Salesflare em 05/12/2019

Hey! Contacts get created automatically based on your inbox and calendar. This happens at the initial sync and then progressively over time. If you like to have contacts imported from elsewhere too, then we're always more than happy to help. Just hit us up on the chat, but it looks like you already did!

Michael V.
VP Sales and Marketing
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/12/2019

"Not sure what to do without it really"

Comentários: We were working with SFDC but this didn't really do it for us. The hygiene was a nightmare. The tool wasn't used enough and the data became stale and therefore unreliable. We looked and found a lightweight tool that lives on top of you inbox and does all the things SFDC never did.

Vantagens: Salesflare provides a seamless experience between your salespipeline and your email inbox your cellphone and any other app you are using in the sales process. It automatically syncs all the activities. As a result your CRM becomes very clean. Forecasting is becomes more reliable and adoption of the tool among different sales reps is no longer a problem.

Desvantagens: There are some missing features specifically around account management. However I am confident that these features will be build and added in due time.

• Avaliado em 19/12/2019
Kevin M.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 06/12/2019

"The only CRM I trust"

Comentários: I wish I had a Salesflare shirt to wear in the public! I'm behind the team 100%!

Vantagens: I've used Salesforce at my "day jobs" in the past and other crms like Swell System. Both are amazing but I never felt as comfortable as I do within the Salesflare system. It's simple and fills out most info on your contacts and leads on it's own. I can keep track of my prospects and use Salesflare as my own.

Desvantagens: The speed could be improved a bit but I've noticed a good number of CRMs are a little slow when saving new notes within individual contact cards.

• Avaliado em 06/12/2019
Parasjeet S.
Global head of sales
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/09/2020

"Seamless and robust"

Comentários: Awesome

Vantagens: I really love the workflow management feature in Salesflare that helps me automate 40% of my team's sales tasks. Overall its a highly customizable and robust tool for SaaS sales professionals.

Desvantagens: Not anything worth mentioning just a couple of upgrades like email customisation etc would really make this fly

• Avaliado em 15/09/2020

Monthly Forecasting time improved by 300%
Campaign Management

Vantagens: Ease of use - almost no data entry
Powerful functionalities
Scan business card in to contacts
Email workflow

Desvantagens: Software provides what I need ... so no negative feelings
There is maybe more hidden functionality which I need to explore

• Avaliado em 08/07/2020
Lancelot R.
Enrollment Officer
Gestão da educação, 501-1.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 18/08/2020

"Great for student management"

Comentários: We manage a large intake of client information all with different attributes. Its hard to communicate effectively and simultaneously with so many moving parts. The platform has allowed us to track, communicate and ordinate efforts with great efficiency and minimize replication.

Vantagens: The workflow features and organizing different clients in specified pipelines allow us to streamline our target audience effortlessly

Desvantagens: the reporting functions could be a bit more detailed.

• Avaliado em 18/08/2020
Dominique D.
Chief Conductor
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/07/2020

"The CRM for the rest of us"

Comentários: The visual overview, inetgration woth other systems is key in software nowadays: you all get this with SF!

Vantagens: Having all your former contacts and conversations available from the start of using Salesflare is really a time saver!

Desvantagens: No integration (yet) with Messenger apps since a lot of client and prospect conversation is done with messenger apps nowadays

• Avaliado em 23/07/2020
Cal T.
Serviços financeiros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/09/2018

"CRM for Sales"

Comentários: Overall I’m thrilled. No more lost leads. No more forgetting what happened or when it happened. It conforms to my exact sales cadence. I’m so happy with it I have tried to convert all my friends who are entrepreneurs over to Salesflare – and no I’m not an affiliate of them so I don’t get paid. Oh, and did I mention that it keeps on improving? Yes, it does and when they roll a new feature out it has good documentation on it.

Vantagens: It is easy to use, easy to customize, and accomplishes EXACTLY what I need it to. I like that it is a CRM that specializes in Sales, because if you don’t have sales you don’t have a business. I have a sales cadence that is critical to follow. In Salesflare I can customize it to meet my exact cadence. But wait, that’s not all!!!! I can easily send an email campaign to my contacts. And the email program in Salesflare is AWESOME, you can customize your emails with contact names or business names. You can then track your emails.

Desvantagens: When a program does all that Salesflare does it is hard to complain. But, you want a negative and I’d have to say that I can’t create a true Drip Campaign in Salesflare (it was never meant to be an email marketing software). And I would like the Tasks in my task list to be emailed to me, but since I’m in the program already this is not that big of a deal.

• Avaliado em 26/09/2018
Don D.
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 21/10/2018

"Highly Recommended CRM"

Comentários: I use Salesflare to track sales opportunities. It is easy to use and makes it easy to see what I need to do next for each potential client to keep the sales process moving. I also use Salesflare to track communications in my Book Yourself Solid® Network of 90 and List of 20. I'm perhaps using it in a bit of an unorthodox way for this, but it works, and it makes it easy to see who I need to contact this month.

Vantagens: Salesflare is full-featured and easy to use. One of its key features is that it does the work for you. Between Salesflare and a couple of Zapier integrations, I can spend my time communicating with clients and potential clients, not entering their info in my CRM system. I like that it has a very visual interface, which makes it easy for me to see and track communications with clients and potential clients. I also like that it is easy to customize. Customer support has been great. They consistently reply to support requests quickly, with accurate answers that actually resolve my problem!

Desvantagens: There's not much to not like... there was an outage a week or so ago, which hurt, but they did do a great job of keeping customers informed about the issue.

• Avaliado em 21/10/2018
Hemant S.
PR and Communications Head
Serviços jurídicos, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/09/2019

"Most powerful yet simplest CRM"

Comentários: Managing Clients through email and spreadsheets was getting chaos at RTIwala Services. Whereas other CRMs are too complex to understand and use.

Vantagens: It's simple and easily understandable UI & UX. Availability of many advanced features like tagging, lead enrichment and custom fields. The RTIwala Team is in love with Salesflare and their support.

Desvantagens: Nothing as such. Just looking for more native integrations particularly with WooCommerce, Weebly and Shopify.

• Avaliado em 30/09/2019
Kimberly C.
Head of Sales and Content Strategy
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/07/2020

"Love this product and ease of use"

Comentários: Overall love the product and ease of use and have recommended to several friends at other companies

Vantagens: Salesflare was super easy to set up and implement; connects easily to email and is very user friendly and easy to customize as needed

Desvantagens: Sending email drops - use to be a lot easier but then "enhancements" were made and it's not nearly as intuitive and user friendly as it was previously for bulk sends. If you are sending journeys or more advanced sends the enhancements are probably a good thing but for how I use it, it's a lot more difficult now.

• Avaliado em 22/07/2020
Nate R.
Director Of Operations
Design gráfico, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/09/2018

"Powerful Software for managing clients and leads"

Comentários: Highly recommended if you are looking for a sales CRM that can integrate into your other systems and can streamline your teams methods for getting and retaining clients.

Vantagens: The biggest reason why we use Basecamp is it's simplistic and streamline interface when working with clients. This is our Go To CRM we use for managing projects along with our clients. Salesflare has made it so that we can track leads for each of the project types that we have then we integrate this information with other programs we use. At every stage of the sales process we know exactly where the client is in the sales cycle and how far along they are before we think they will make a purchase. It's great!

Desvantagens: It can seem daunting at first because it is so feature rich. But they have a well built out FAQ and instructions page, so with a little bit of time, you can quickly get up to speed and start benefiting from all of the tools they offer.

• Avaliado em 12/09/2018