OneChurch does it ALL (mostly!)

Avaliado em 03/10/2019
Lorah V.
Systems Administrator (Volunteer)
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This has been the best implementation I've ever experienced (this is my fifth overall implementation as I've done implementations professionally IRL before. This is my first implementation as a volunteer and my first using church software). The UI is intuitive, easy to learn and teach. The support staff is incredibly responsive and easy to reach. The software is robust, powerful, and highly customizable. I can't say enough good things about it!

Vantagens: The user interface is incredibly well thought-out. This makes it easy to learn and to teach, even to the technologically challenged/fearful!

Desvantagens: It is so robust and powerful that it requires a TON of pre-planning to make sure you set it up well from the beginning. Fortunately, it's incredibly simple to make adjustments along the way, so you don't have to fear setting it up "wrong" at the beginning!

If you need the best value for Church Management Software, THIS IS IT!

Avaliado em 30/10/2019
Soboma W.
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Excellent, I like the availability of their well knowledgeable support staff. They answer all my questions timely and satisfactorily. I am pleasantly surprised with the continued improvements they make to the software.

Vantagens: The array of features currently present, and the continuous development of the team managing the software. The customer service is impeccable. I have not had an issue they couldn't solve or was not ready to add a corrective feature in the near future. They make updates and new feature releases almost weekly.
The price point for this software is unbelievable. The events registration is the bomb!

Desvantagens: I which the member app was more customizable for our church at the standard subscription. I won't be surprised if this was part of the next release. I also don't like the fact that there isn't a mobile app for admin users of this app.

A Truly Customer-Focused Company and Solution

Avaliado em 08/01/2019
Danielle H.
Director of Communications
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: OneChurch has helped us streamline our calendar, support services, metrics, and people care like no other. The texting and email features are wonderful and save us tons of time and money. The workflows in OneChurch are amazing - they help us keep on top of people and not let them fall through the cracks. It's an amazing system that truly puts people and experience first.

Vantagens: First of all, the design is beautiful. It doesn't look like a database (from the back-end or user interface). In addition, the customer support is like nothing I have ever experienced before. The hands on, immediate responses are always helpful and patient. And the company is QUICK to address issues/fix bugs. It is very user friendly. We never get questions where users are confused like we did with our old system.

Desvantagens: If there was anything, I would say the lack of customization for hard coded labels. For example, we are a multi-site church and call our spaces "locations" or "sites." OneChurch only uses the word "campus." That would be the same with any software like this, though.

Revolutionary, Easy to Use, Highly Customizable Tool & an Amazing Tech Support Team!!!

Avaliado em 26/03/2019
Chinyere O.
Strategy & Ministry Operations Director
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Our Church has a small staff team, and so One Church has enabled us to allow a few key volunteers to have access to the system to perform certain tasks, making them an extension of the staff team and removing unnecessary bottlenecks that have delayed key processes in the past. The ability to assign user-level permissions to certain volunteers has made this possible. The automation feature made our volunteer registration process very seamless this year, as people were able to sign up to serve in various departments with no need for data-entry from our staff team. The Events and Check-in features have also been very helpful for both our Children/Youth services and Adult events. We like to use the "Event Invitation" feature with attendance tracking to send out quick invitations and text messages in one simple step. I could go on and on, we really love this tool! We used to use Elexio for several years, but switched to One Church last year, it is definitely a far more efficient tool, and their Technical Support is unmatched!

Vantagens: - Amazing and Highly Responsive Technical Support Team
- The software is highly customizable and new features are being added very frequently!
- The automation makes our day- to-day tasks very seamless, and so we get more done in a shorter amount of time.

Desvantagens: Can't think of anything at the moment, it's an awesome tool!

Easy to set up, easy to use, but very powerful church software!

Avaliado em 24/12/2017
Robbi S.
Pastor / Founder
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It was an easy transition from my previous Church CRM. It's very easy to use, and the customer support is off the charts. I love One Church Software.

Vantagens: To start with, One Church Software's customer service is amazing - the best I've ever experienced. They are very fast at responding, and they are excellent at bringing the results we need. Concerning the software, it's everything we've needed to run our church smoothly and effectively from any computer or device, anywhere. On the admin side you'll find the following ... Church Directory, Contributions, Groups, Events Calendar, Connections, Reports, Forms, Schedules, Sermons, Campuses, Communications, Metrics and more. On the members side, you'll find a wonderful member's portal, with the member's profile, a Giving Portal for members to easily give and track their donations, a Church Directory, Groups (members can join or request to join), Events Calendar, Forms, Sermons, and more. A great tool for keeping the members connected. And the great thing is, all of this is very customizable and very easy to use. I highly recommend this church software if you're looking for something user-friendly but very powerful. I've tried many Church CRM's, and this one exceeds them all. I can't thank One Church Software enough for making my life easier and more efficient.

Review of One Church: church database software

Shawn W.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall, our experience with One Church has been fantastic. The investment has felt more like a customized system than a :one size fits all" system. We were used to being told "that is the way it has to be" with our old system or that the system is not meant to function that way. However, with One Church, they have been on the solution end of helping us resolve in issues we were having in using the system. We view One Church as a tool that will help us better care for and lead our church community.

Vantagens: The biggest pro of One Church is the support. One Church listens to and implement our feedback allowing the functionality to be maximized for our organization. They have been very easy to work with making the process simple while improving the way in which we care for our church.

Desvantagens: Getting through the learning curve. New software brings a new way of doing things. However, One Church walked through every step of that process with us. Even after we were up and running, they have continued to provide us with great support and information on how to best use the system.

Excellent Software

Avaliado em 04/03/2019
Samuel R.
Associate pastor
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: the software is super intuitive, easy to understand. it has tools that help in daily tasks besides possessing considerable updates that make the software every day more powerful.

Desvantagens: still do not have an app, but I hope that in a short time this can be solved

por One Church Software em 08/03/2019

Hi Samuel,
Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it. Our goal is always to design a system that is very powerful while still being easy to use and we're happy to hear that has been your experience.

We are currently in development on a native Android/iOS app. The app is designed for church congregants. They will be able to view content, watch sermons, pre-checkin for services, get push notifications, sign up for events, groups and tons more. We plan on releasing the app later this year. Stay tuned!

Our platform is also 100% mobile friendly so it can currently be accessed and looks great on phones, tablets as well as desktop computers.

If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to reach out to support. Thanks and have a great day!

Brandywine Grace Church - System Administrator

Michael A.
Senior Consultant
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: - Much more integrated financial reporting.
- Better targeting of communications.
- Integrated event registrations and payments.
- Automation of forms and workflows. Better re-use of data in forms.

Vantagens: - Integrated program that has all the features needed for church management. It replaces several stand alone systems.
- Consistent and intuitive user interface.
- Excellent and timely support. Ability to incorporate customer feedback into timely updates.
- Migration support from legacy system was outstanding.
- Management of user and family profiles is easy and efficient.
- Reports and Forms are easy to use.

Desvantagens: - It takes a little while to fully understand how to use the software, but the online chat and email for support makes this very easy.
- The Authorize.Net third party payment processor has issues for tracking and reporting on ACH transactions. This vendor is one of the choices available and is not a reflection of OneChurch.
- It takes a while to understand the user permissions and setup the profiles. The permissions are granular which does allow a lot of flexibility.

Just go for it

Avaliado em 23/08/2019
Kaitlyn R.
Administrative Assistant
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We spent a long time (several months) narrowing down which Church Management System would fit our needs best. We ended up choosing One Church mainly because of the one website platform, but also because of the superb customer service. It's TOP NOTCH. You will not find this type of customer service anywhere else. Like, your grandma probably doesn't care about you as much as One Church does lol.

Vantagens: 100% the customer service. It's next to none. It's top notch. Also, the platform has so many features but can also be used very simply. It does everything and more that we need it to do and they're always working on putting new things into the program.

Desvantagens: It can be slightly confusing with all of the different options- but that doesn't really matter because you can use the in app chat and get answers and step by step guides to using the platform straight from the developer. Jorge- thank you for answering all of my annoying dumb questions. You're the real MVP.

Excellent product. Very useful and user friendly.

Avaliado em 21/12/2017
Rosa L.
Admissions and Communications Director
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Efficiency and consistency. I can generate end of year acknowledgement letters with just one click. My donors can set up recurring donation schedules online. Back end is user friendly. Total control.

Vantagens: Technical support has been 100% reliable and always available. Easy to create and embed donation forms on my website. Set up text to give and online giving for all departments. Value added to both internal and external customers.

Desvantagens: There is no one thing that I dislike about the product. I use it specifically for online donations.

Easy to use and customize!

Avaliado em 03/12/2017
Shaleen F.
Volunteer
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The customer service for OneChurch couldn't be matched! Questions are answered right away, bugs are fixed immediately, explanation of updates/changes are sent via email so we are aware before church on Sunday.

Desvantagens: The only thing that I would improve would be the ability for drop-down menus to work using keyboard entry, so that I wouldn't have to use a mouse at all during data entry.

por One Church Software em 04/12/2017

Hi Shaleen! Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy to see you are enjoying the software.

I have some good news for you. One Church does support choosing values from drop downs using only your keyboard. Basically, you would tab into the field and, while the field is highlighted, press the space bar to open and choose a value. No mouse needed. You can read more details from our help center article found here: http://bit.ly/2AtYNsN.

Have a great week and let me know if I can help with anything else!

Blessings,
Jorge

I love One Church Software! It is so easy to use and fits all of our needs.

Avaliado em 09/12/2017
Amber P.
Data Manager
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We now have a more flexible database. I like the ease of use which makes it easy to train people to use it. The permissions can be finely tuned to each user. If we need something new, it can be easily added. The customer service is amazing! You are walked through how to do everything. Really can't say enough about the person and fast customer service.

Vantagens: The fast Customer service! You can have the best system in the world, but if you don't have someone available to help you when you need it, then it's no good. When I have a question or concern, it is usually met and resolved within minutes. Priceless!

Great software! Easy to use.

Jennifer A.
Executive Assistant
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We love our experience with One Church so far! From what I hear, it's a more efficient experience than using Fellowship One. I don't have any experience comparing it, though.

Vantagens: How easy it is to navigate the system and figure things out. I also like that you can schedule individual training sessions for those learning to use it.

Desvantagens: Maybe not being able to search for someone by phone number? Sometimes, I need to find out who someone is by a phone number and haven't figured out a way to search for them that way. Maybe under reports?

por One Church Software em 17/01/2019

Hi Jennifer! Thanks so much for the review! We actually do support searching for people by their phone number. The people quick search at the top of any screen can be used to search by entering any part of their name (including nickname), email, and/or phone number. There are also filters for phone number from the main people listing as well as from the Person Query Builder.

I hope that helps! If you need anything else, please feel free to reach out to us.

the transition process has gone smooth, and our volunteers have caught on quickly

Avaliado em 14/12/2017
Michelle W.
Contributions Admin
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Ease of use, the contributors can view YTD giving at any time

Vantagens: Love the customer service!! Within a few minutes, I will receive a response and love how rep works with you to add new features or creates solutions. I find it very user friendly, and easy to move from screen to screen. Reporting is done in seconds instead of minutes.

Desvantagens: I think the way businesses are treated with contributions. I feel any contributor person or business, should be treated the same and not separated.

One Church - One Amazing Software

Nathan H.
Youth Pastor & System Administrator
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Streamlining event registration, volunteer sign up, and check in processes has been a huge benefit to our church!

Vantagens: The flexibility and adaptability of the software to our church's needs and wants has been an amazing benefit to our church! Customer service has been great, I can't thank reps enough for all his help in making One Church work great for us!

Desvantagens: It is not as intuitive as some other options but within a very short time we were able to figure it out.

USER FRIENDLY. simple to use works great using internet portal instead of remote.

Avaliado em 24/01/2018
Mikel H.
Kids Ministry Check-In
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: very easy to use.
it helped eliminate a lot of extra steps we use to do in our previous software

Vantagens: 1) One can set up reoccurring events and set them up also on a timer to be switched automatically.
2) Very simple to use
3) Modern sleek platform
4) Simple to adapt for multiple usages

Desvantagens: This might not even pertain to the software's ability or not but in our church it would be great to have a "universal roster in attendance to help ease check-In experience for families visiting from another campus. Once again I believe this might not be an issue of the software itself but rather something we as an organization should look more into. Once again i believe the software is more than capable of running a universal roster we just haven't explored that area much. Not much more to say other than this software is and runs GREAT!

Great Resource!

Daniel H.
Associate Pastor
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: My overall experience is great! I highly recommend them.

Vantagens: The customer service is incredible! They were able to help us onboard our entire church, and were timely in our requests for help. They are fantastic at serving churches!

Desvantagens: At first their online volunteer management systems was clunky. But they made vast improvements to it, and now it works fantastic!

Great features, user interface and support

Avaliado em 28/11/2017
Hector H.
IT Director
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Does exactly what we want and even the things that we might come up as ideas that could improve our workflow are considered for enhancements and are implemented

Vantagens: Took our church management to the level we wanted/needed. Our kids ministry also have benefited from a more streamlined Check In process.

Brandywine Grace Church

David S.
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Ease of Use - So much more intuitive and flexible than two other programs we've tried over the last 10 years.
Customer Support - If I could have graded higher than a 10, I would give the customer representative 100.
Report Writing

Desvantagens: OneChurch did not partner with our last oneline payment vendor so we had to switch. The new vendor has been very inflexible. I believe we'll eventually be able to work around it, maybe by switching vendors. Nonetheless this aspect of the transition has been challenging.

Constant Improvements Make this a Must Have for Large Churches

Brittney W.
Central Ministries Administrator
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It has been great to combine 2-3 programs into one with One Church. We no longer have to have seperate software for scheduling events, recording data, etc. I love that everything is one place.
Also, I can't emphasize enough how fantastic customer support is.

Vantagens: Customer support is incredible. They will work with you to make features more intuitive and they respond immediately.

Desvantagens: There are some little quirks here and there that can be unfriendly to a user but the developer is always improving features.

Excellent robust software

Avaliado em 22/01/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Connections Coordinator
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: This software is robust as it contains automatic workflows (able to send out emails and texts when certain triggers are set), and the ability to filter people any which way. All the other features (financial, scheduling, etc.) are easy to use. The customer service folks are friendly and quick at responding.

Desvantagens: Some bugs were encountered, but the developers were quick to fix the issues.

Best Church Software Out there

Meghan D.
Stewardship Lead
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Our rep at One Church is amazing to work with. They have been thorough, responsive and have developed a quality product. I would recommend their system to any church looking for a well rounded system.

Vantagens: -Ease of use
-Functionality and reporting
-Responsive developers
-Excellent customer service

Desvantagens: -Fundraising options are still being built out

Great customer service !

Avaliado em 07/03/2019
Lori C.
Bookkeeper
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We have been talking with CSR from the beginning and he's been great! He takes time to hear any questions or concerns and takes time to explain. He is also great at sending quick articles he thinks may be helpful to read.

Vantagens: Ease of use and the intuitiveness of the product.

Desvantagens: Like any software, there is a learning curve.

OneChurch has been an amazing experience!

Avaliado em 29/11/2017
Debbie S.
CFO
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Easy transition, excellent support, very adaptable.

Vantagens: The launch and transition to OneChurch was superior to any other software we've used, bar none. It meets our needs and then some. The software has evolved quickly and the responsiveness of the developer has been incredible.

Effective for managing church growth

Avaliado em 03/07/2018
Kingsley U.
Assistant Director
Instituições religiosas, 201-500 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It actually gives a helping hand.

Vantagens: Easily unfolds the techniques of church management that will bring about cheap result with less stress.

Desvantagens: Fails to buttress a structure for church management as this is core in sustaining the future of any organisation.