Avaliações médias

4.8/5
    4.7/5
    4.7/5

Sobre Mention

Mention is a social media marketing suite enabling brands & agencies to drive the conversation online.

Saiba mais sobre o Mention

Exibindo 262 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Abigail N.
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2017

"Great for social media monitoring and measuring social sentiment"

Comentários: It helped monitor competitor mentions, my brand's mentions and most importantly it helped gauge how people felt about my brand, whether positive, negative or neutral.

Vantagens: I originally signed up for mention to measure the social sentiment of one of the brands I managed. My first choice was Hootsuite but the form wasn't loading so I decided to try Mention. Best decision I ever made! After signing up and setting up keywords to measure, alerts and dashboards, I forgot about Mention because it wasn't giving me info on past activity, I got an email from Account Executive at Mention and we scheduled a 15 minutes call to walk me through mention and answer my questions. The call helped me understand how to use mention, It also explained why the social sentiment dashboard wasn't showing much info. Mention doesn't show past data only data from when the account is set up.
I liked the email alerts on competitors social media mentions, I wanted to know who was mentioning my competitors and why, and if they were journalists, I could use Hunter and Clearbit to get their emails so I could send them a pitch.
I think the pros of Mention are: Good support from the Mention team, simple interface that is easy to use and resources such as webinars to make the most of the software, email alerts on competitors mention on social media, blogs, forums etc. And of course the simple social sentiment dashboard.

Desvantagens: The brand I used Mention on was a small brand with little activity, and most social media interactions were in the past after we ran a campaign. Which didn't help much because Mention only showed data collected after setting up. I wish I could get sentiment from past activity so I can measure how my brand was viewed then and now.

• Avaliado em 13/12/2017
Anastasia T.
Product Expert
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/07/2019

"I've tried many services..."

Vantagens: I've tried many services to monitor our brand mentions and all of them start showing you too many junk and irrelevant matches. In comparison, I've found Mention to be the most precise monitoring tool, which takes info from the quality sources and never skipping the more obscure ones, but only if that's relevant. Also, monitoring Twitter is a nice and useful addition.

Desvantagens: I've been using mention sine it had a free tier and as far as I know, there is none anymore. So, be prepared to shell out, but it's definitely worth it.

• Avaliado em 02/07/2019
E-Learning, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/03/2020

"Monitor your brand and yourself around the web"

Comentários: Set it and forget it type tool that keeps working for you in the background and keeps looking for your "mentions" on the web.

Vantagens: - Goes much beyond Google Alerts and shows better data over time.
- Searches for your mentions on the blogs, social media, Q and A sites, videos sites and literally everywhere.
- You will get instant notification of your mentions. This is really helpful for brand reputation monitoring and link building.

Desvantagens: Can't say much about the negatives. However, they may want to rationalize the pricing a bit. For small startups every cost matter.

Iván B.
Gerente de Marketing Digital
  • Avaliado em 10/12/2019

"Versatile and complete tool to know the mentions"

Comentários: For many years it is important to know what is said online before creating and publishing your content on social networks. In this case mention is one of the best tools not only to know the mentions of the brand, it also allows to know the mentions by each social networks

Vantagens: You know the mentions for each social network. Separately, determining the quality of each mention, with a scale

Desvantagens: the reports that arrive to the email must arrive at the moment and with other metrics. Including a thematic reports would be great

• Avaliado em 10/12/2019
Andy A.
CEO and Founder
13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/07/2018

"Metion monitors social media so you don't have to."

Comentários: Not much that I can't get from others . Over time Mention has lost its luster and is easily replaced by other tools.

Vantagens: Mention is easy to set up, and provides reporting on what's going on in social media based on what you want it to track.

Desvantagens: Mention is constantly asking me to log in again and validate my accounts with services like LinkedIn. This is troubling as it impacts timely deliver, and is more of an interruption than a benefit. It's like LinkedIn or Facebook don't trust them.

• Avaliado em 11/07/2018
David P.
Developer | Evangelist
Software, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 19/10/2019

"Great to monitor your brand"

Vantagens: I like a lot the fact you can easily monitor everything about your brand on social medias, web sites, ...
And also easily filter out what you don't want (the noise).
For example, I'm not interested in the job offers related to my software. Excluding a website or a given term from the alerts is super easy and efficient.

Desvantagens: Nothing really. The website and its mobile version are easy to use. The email I'm getting every day is perfect.

• Avaliado em 19/10/2019
Kate J.
Growth Manager
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/08/2019

"Brand mention monitoring on autopilot. "

Comentários: Smooth, powerful and helpful.

Vantagens: We use mention to send Slack messages whenever someone mentions our brand or website online. This effortless way of keeping tabs on who we should say thank you to, or to monitor the success and activity of marketing campaigns really helps us stay on top of things.

Desvantagens: Can't think of anything negative to say! If you want more powerful options, you do have to pay but even the free options are super helpful.

• Avaliado em 06/08/2019
Ángel enrique M.
Comunicaciones y Redes Sociales
Pesquisa, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/08/2019

"If you work with Social Media and brand awarness then you need Mention "

Comentários: I have managed all the brand awarness of the companies I've worked for the easiest way.

Vantagens: This is a must have tool, you can monitor 24/7 what people is saying about your brand. An excellent tool to attend any brand crisis just in the right time

Desvantagens: Full features may be pretty expensive for small bussiness, still, it worth it

• Avaliado em 08/08/2019
Andrea B.
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/09/2019

"Easy and helpful to reach your goal"

Vantagens: Super easy to setup and to manage. A lot of features in basic account.

Desvantagens: Miss possibility to connect with other tools

• Avaliado em 18/09/2019
Marjan W.
HR Specialist
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51-200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 10/03/2020

"Useful for seeing where your brand is mentioned"

Comentários: Social Media mentions. We see where our company/brand our mentioned and what people are saying about it. It helps us to see if our posts are successful/target new sources.

Vantagens: I like that it helps you to view a lot of data at once. It helps you to see where your brand and company are being mentioned and can help you target future sources to use for media.

Desvantagens: There is nothing I dislike about this software. I know some sources aren't included but that is because they have their own analytics tools.

Coy W.
  • Avaliado em 13/08/2019

"Okay Monitoring Service, But Buyer Beware - No Option to Cancel"

Comentários: Most poor reviews come from disgruntled clients who proceed to trash the company. This is not a positive review, but to be fair there are some positive qualities about the application. For starters, do your homework and review all the options available. Turns out there are other companies with more robust platforms that offer more services for a lower price. Mention offers decent monitoring services for companies that don't have PR teams with the ability to focus on monitoring. You can set up alerts (up to a point, before getting charged again) and manage the results to attempt to get focused. Even so, there is a ton of noise that has to be filtered out. For the time you spend tooling around with the app you could actually set up other methods to get the same results. For us, Mention didn't quite offer all the value for the price and upsells. We restructured our PR to be smarter and narrow in on specific sources for each campaign - something our clients greatly appreciate. Attribution is easy to measure without using Mention, so it was obvious to us that we are paying a premium (over a quarterly premium and upsells) for a service that isn't doing much for us. That may not be the case for you, but when we opted to end our agreement, Mention's answer was basically "I don't care, pay me my money". Not a very good look and definitely prevents me from ever considering them again even if they upgraded their services in the future.

Vantagens: The solution offers online monitoring that includes news, social media, message boards, and forums. There is an added cost to include traditional news sources like TV & Radio, but the extra cost makes the overall package more expensive than other solutions on the market. The setup team was actually good, so the initial experience with the company was positive.

Desvantagens: With exception of message boards and forums, you can reasonably achieve the same results using Google Alerts. For the cost and non-cancellable contract, you can actually fill in the gaps with just a little bit of leg work and some ingenuity. We ended up having to manually monitor review sites (like TripAdvisor), regardless of the promises made by Mention. That was pretty inconvenient. Additionally, we found quite a bit of chatter that wasn't being picked up by Mention. Eventually, we had to ask ourselves what's the point of paying so much money for the service. Mention doesn't break contracts, even if you're paying the premium for quarterly payments - which most ethical companies offer knowing that you may have to make a break. Their handling of that request leaves a lot to be desired.

• Avaliado em 13/08/2019
Kristi A.
Marketing & PR Manager
Hospitais e Saúde, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/09/2019

"Mention gets all the mentions "

Comentários: Back in the day, we’d monitor news with Google Alerts which was obviously a terrible idea. Mention picks up stuff lightning fast and it’s incredibly affordable if you're on a budget and looking to get in to more serious media monitoring. I can’t recommend Mention enough as a user-friendly, cost-effective, thorough solution. It also offers more advanced options for when your budget or need increases.

Vantagens: It’s a cost-effective, in-depth monitoring solution.

Desvantagens: I wish more features were available to base plans, even on an a la carte basis.

• Avaliado em 10/09/2019
Nicole M.
Managing Partner
Relações governamentais, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/08/2016

"Fantastic Media Monitoring service"

Comentários: I was an early adopter of Mention App and have seen it grow from strength to strength. Compared to high priced media monitoring from large companies on offer - it is often quicker, more precise and always covers the full social, online and offline news environment. I use it for my clients and highly recommend it.

Vantagens: Ease of use, quick set up and accurate results. In built-sentiment analysis is useful.
It's also helpful you can connect your social accounts to Mention and use the dashboard to respond to customer queries.

Desvantagens: Not as evolved in the visualisation of data as competitors, but this isn't a big con because the data gathered is timely, precise and relevant (which other platforms struggle with). But would be great to see more options to display data.

• Avaliado em 05/08/2016
Darla B.
Marketing Coordinator
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/09/2016

"Mentions is Awesome!"

Comentários: I like the way you can limit the amount of feedback by blocking those you know don't belong and adding key words and using key words to block. I've been using this product for about two years. I'm a one person PR shop so it really saves me time in searching for those commenting about our school.

Vantagens: I get notifications by email about people talking about the school. It covers all social media and all sources on the web. It's really great and easy to use.

Desvantagens: It's pretty pricy for a school but they do have a free option that is what I use. They used to have a larger number of free mentions but now it's only 100 which isn't many. I reach my max by the end of the first week of the month. I wish they had an educational discount.

• Avaliado em 07/09/2016
Frédéric P.
Head of Digital Publishing
  • Avaliado em 24/11/2017

"Mention allows me to monitor my brand and competition easily."

Comentários: I can monitor any word, brand or name I want, giving me a headstart upon dealing with certain subjects.

Vantagens: What I like about Mention is the speed with which it finds the occurrences of the keywords I indicate to it. Rather than my competitors, I observe with this tool the vivacity of certain themes.

Desvantagens: The interface is empty and not very intuitive. Fortunately, email alerts allow me to quickly access the last mentions of my keywords, because I don't use the web page where my information is collected, or very little. But this is a minor detail, because it is of particular interest to full-time community managers.

• Avaliado em 24/11/2017
Community Leader
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/01/2019

"The easiest tool to monitor media"

Vantagens: When I started my work 3,5 years ago I tested a lot of media monitoring tools and Mention keep being the best so far. The first thing - it's clear and easy. The second - it lets me reply on Twitter mentions without leaving the app - it saves time. The third - I can see in the right side of the app what's inside the mention so I can see if it worth my attention without leaving the app.

Desvantagens: I don't have any cons in mind. Maybe the fact, that during these 3,5 years I've been using it the app missed some articles that turned out to be quite important.

• Avaliado em 18/01/2019
Margarita L.
Blogger, Founder, Autor
  • Avaliado em 21/09/2017

"Infinity Functionality software "

Vantagens: For
successful businesses
growing campaigns
creators
those, who love Mention
Infinity constructive opportunities for campaigns to promote a startups, projects or a legendary brands. You can characterize the service as accessibility, mobility, infinity
This service uses the most current methods for obtaining references to the brand
Can be in a few clicks:
Monitor social media in real time.
Monitor a billion sources in more than 60 languages.
Learn the most authoritative opinions about a brand or keyword.
Connect social accounts for mobile response.
Creation of actual reports and comparison of notifications.
Export data to PDF or CSV.
Teamwork with the team by exchanging alerts.
Work with a mobile device.
Team Mention it's lovely and best team

• Avaliado em 21/09/2017
Ann C.
Marketing Director
Software, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/09/2017

"Mention is a good overall tool for measuring Share of Voice and tracking visibility."

Comentários: Good overall look at Share of Voice versus our competition. Affordablility.

Vantagens: Ease of Use and Affordability. For getting a quick and relatively accurate overall Share of Voice reading, Mention is a solid tool. It is affordable and provides the basic functionality a marketer needs to measure social media and online mentions.

Desvantagens: Granularity in results and being able to track Share of Conversation is limited. Accessing history is limited, as it only tracks from the time you set up a stream search. Limited in key word functionality and Boolean searches until you upgrade and then it gets more expensive.

• Avaliado em 06/09/2017
Osa L.
Marketing
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2018

"Learn all the secrets of your competitors"

Vantagens: It's easy to learn whenever anyone is mentioned in the media. Do you want to keep track of your own mentions and protect your reputation? Mention can do that. Do you want to spy from your competitors so that you can easily adapt their innovative ideas for your own benefit? Mention can help you.

Desvantagens: It can be a bit complicated if you're not used to software like this, but if you're patient you can figure it out.

• Avaliado em 19/07/2018
Victor I.
  • Avaliado em 07/05/2018

"Love Mention!"

Vantagens: You cant catch everything that's happening on the Internet around your brand. This is what's Menion for. It helps you find fresh mentions and discussions of the topics you're interested in, so you're always updated on the most recent development.

Desvantagens: It might have been a little more precise. While Mention is really great, it's best to combine it with some other similar app.

• Avaliado em 07/05/2018
Co-Founder and CEO
Clínica de saúde mental, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/05/2018

"Great tool"

Vantagens: I love how Mention scraps the web for mentions, tweets, news, etc. about your company and delivers it daily. I made a lot of personal connections with people who tweeted about us and I would have never known otherwise

Desvantagens: A lot of times there are wrong tweets delivered to my email daily. especially if there's a similarity in names, I'm not sure how it can be fixed though.

• Avaliado em 10/05/2018
Mike X.
Publicidade e marketing
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
  • Avaliado em 05/10/2015

"If you can get it in the budget, it's a no brainer"

Comentários: I only used the trial so I don't have a long history with the service. I've been a marketing professional for over 10 years and understand the value of time, knowledge and keeping up with discussions going on about your product and the people associated. I'm impressed with how easy it is to set up and get back to work... you can tweak settings as you start getting results to really hone in on what you're after. There's no point rambling on about Mention, it simply does what you expect it to do in an intuitive way.

Vantagens: Quick to set up, easy to adjust, friendly and responsive support staff... fast learning curve!

Desvantagens: You get pretty flooded with results in the beginning which can be overwhelming and turn some people off that the service has just thrown a wide catch net over the internet and giving you everything! BUT it's only as good as what you put in... it's up to YOU to get the most out of it, put in the right search terms, the right filters and it's amazing how accurate it can be. The con here is that it might be a good idea in the onboarding phase to ensure people understand this (maybe I missed it).

Resposta dos fornecedores

por mention em 07/10/2015

Thanks a lot for testing Mention and leaving this great review. I appreciate how accurately you describe the challenge of setting up the search correctly with our filters to avoid being flooded with irrelevant results. It's great that you pointed it out, we will work on emphasis this during the on-boarding phase, as you mentioned.

• Avaliado em 05/10/2015
Ferg D.
Communications Strategist
Relações públicas e comunicações, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2016

"Comprehensive Community Engagement Tool"

Comentários: Mention is a wonderfully complex community engagement tool that allows you to complete many functional tasks that were likely separate streams of "work" for people in the past. There are several features that allow you to better engage with your community. There is also a nice high level analytics report tool to assess your metrics. There is also a great opportunity to customize messaging to your audience. Several of their filters help you keep an eye on performance within your network. Who's following, Who's not, Who's engaging with you. Give it a try !

Vantagens: It makes management of my social networks easier, less time involved.

Desvantagens: Be sure to select the right frequency of "notifications" or you might overwhelmed by the updates. Your choice.

• Avaliado em 19/11/2016
Digital Marketing Specialist
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/02/2019

"A must have for your PR efforts"

Comentários: It's a really good bit of software. I just wish they'd introduce an 'unlimited mention' pricing tier, and make it affordable.

Vantagens: It's a social listening tool, so it monitors mentions of your brand, your competitors and even your market on social media. It tells you who's talking about your areas of interest, and what they're saying. This makes it easy to start a conversation with potential leads or influencers. But the feature I like most is the ranking of influencers for a social term - this helps you target your PR to the most important influencers.

Desvantagens: It can be expensive, and the price is difficult to justify if you're a small business.

• Avaliado em 04/02/2019
Jennifer M.
Director of Digital Marketing
  • Avaliado em 23/11/2016

"Useful Tool"

Comentários: This tool does a lot of work for me. I do not have to scour the web to find all the places I have been mentioned. This tool does it for me.
Worried about your reputation online? Get this tool and let it track that for you.
Want to gain online visibility? Let this tool tell you where you can be found online.
I love it and could not do my job without it.

Vantagens: Completely painless. Always on.

Desvantagens: Does not bring me coffee.

• Avaliado em 23/11/2016