15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Whova

Aplicativo de eventos baseado na nuvem que ajuda a gerenciar o cadastramento online, o marketing e outras operações relacionadas a eventos.

Saiba mais sobre o Whova

Vantagens:

An integrated innovative managerial approach in making the event more lively. As well paves the way for the interconnection of participants and panel members in an exemplary way.

Desvantagens:

When you do that, the window closes, so what’s the point of that useless button.

Notas do Whova

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Whova tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 2.078 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Whova antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (2.078)

sheyla
Organização do Espaço Marinho, Brasil
Partido político, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

qualidade em serviços prestados

Comentários: foi excelente

Vantagens:

a facilidade e a excelência dos serviços com acessibilidade dos recursos e de facil manejo e integração com os outros aplicativos.

Desvantagens:

deveria ter em idioma português para melhorar a comunicação pois assim facilita a operacialização do aplicativo no Brasil

rauquiele
otimo app, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Ótimo

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Extrema importância para a realizacão de eventos, ajuda na conexão entre público e palestrantes.

Desvantagens:

Não tem recursos para mudar o idioma para português.

Richard
Richard
Retired, EUA
Defesa e aeroespacial, Profissional autônomo

Event Management Done Well

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I’ve attended 7 or 8 virtual conferences through Whova and always found it easy to use and keep track of where I needed to be. Communication with other attendees and speakers is easy. I enjoy using the app.

Vantagens:

I am an attendee so my answers are from that perspective. Whova is easy to navigate and find information I need to decide which sessions I want to attend. There are mechanisms for sending questions to the speakers ahead of time. There is a good social platform so that attendees can do virtual meetups and see who else is attending. It is easy for an attendee to create a discussion topic or recommend and article or conference. Entries to questions and polls are propagated quickly through the system so there is no confusion about whether I have entered a response to a poll. I love the Leaderboard function. It encourages attendees to post on the platform and is a nice distraction from the serious nature of the conference.

Desvantagens:

There is limited ability to respond or add anything other than text to most questions. For example, I wanted to let fellow attendees know about an upcoming conference but my only choice was to enter text to describe it. I had some graphics from the PR Kit associated with the conference that it would have been nice to upload but I could not find a way to do that.

Ronald
Sr Mger CQA, EUA
Automotivo, 501–1.000 funcionários

Nice conference app

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

It did not crash at any point. MOst other conference apps I have used have crashed and required me to reboot or unload and reload the app.

Desvantagens:

Could not find my payment receipt in the app.

Jason Paul
Jason Paul
Executive Director, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Beware of Use

3,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: We will not be using this app again and I recommend that others don't use it either. The sales folks are very much about the upgrades and will nickel and dime you for every small add on. The help desk folks try to be helpful, but are up against the tremendous limitations of the system. This is overall a product that is engineered to make money rather than support the success of the users. We knew this going in and were happy to pay for some add ons, but others were not communicated at all at any point during the process much less in any help or FAQ documents.

Vantagens:

While there are some pros, the cons by far overshadow anything good about this app. I was excited to use Whova as I used it as an attendee for other events. However, from the admin side, things are not as pleasant.

Desvantagens:

There are many features that cannot be turned off. There are emails that go out to attendees without notice. Definitions vary from the proposal stage to the implementation stage: a speaker is also considered an attendee, although they may not attend and just need to be listed on the paper presentation. The most frequent response from their Help Desk begins with "Unfortunately..."

Owner and Consultant, EUA
Forças Armadas, Profissional autônomo

Whova is great!

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: This was actually the first time using it at a conference. I really enjoyed it, and made note-taking super easy, since I was able to take pictures and then add them to my OneNote immediately with the notes I typed. The ease of the information of the agenda, the speakers, and the attendees were really helpful to connect with them after the app.

Vantagens:

Whova allowed me to easily see the agenda, and the speakers with their bios and Linkedin capabilities made it really easy to network. I was allowed to chat with them in the app, and thus meet them at break or after the days end. Conferences are just about networking, as the information presented.

Desvantagens:

Connect to a computer app or online software, so that information is easily integrated between the app and the computer. If this is already a capability, then it was not well informed. I use OneNote for all my notes across all my domains, and it's helpful to copy, cut, and/or paste as needed from one to the other. Also, I didn't see an option for a separate networking event (where participants can create an event or event link) in case there are get-togethers at the end of the day after the completion of the agenda. I think this would be good to post something (like a FB) that would draw others interested in networking with that group or organziation. This would be something the conference organizers may not have planned, but nonetheless beneficial to all involved.

Jennifer
Teacher, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Whova makes my life easier!

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: I attend other conferences online throughout the year, and the Whova App is the only app where I feel as though I am actually at the conference. The chatting between colleagues, the question boards, and chat rooms all give a connected feel that I cannot get with any other conference app. Thank you!!

Vantagens:

It is very user- friendly and easy to figure out. When I am stuck, I can get help easily and quickly.

Desvantagens:

My experience with Whova is limited to the National SCL Conference. I have no complaints at all with the Whova app. It gave me everything I needed to attend the conference and experience the benefits it offered. My only regret is that the SCL does not offer all of its workshops on the Whova app, so I have to be happy with limited options. I imagine this is probably due to the cost of streaming or recording the workshops, so they probably have to limit what is offered. It would be nice to be able to access all of the workshops.

Elizabeth
Director. Institutional and Market-Based Research Support, EUA
Gestão da educação, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Whova: Take control your conference experience!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall, I really enjoy using the Whova app. It really enhances and improves my conference experience and also allows me to access materials post-conference, continuing to be of benefit!

Vantagens:

Ability to review agenda (by day and time) for entire conference and to select then review my agenda separately. Also, the app supports interaction with an easy to use and reliable poll / survey option, and, being able to access materials for my sessions immediately and to view information on the speakers was great!

Desvantagens:

There weren't any features that I disliked about the app. However, I did not use the networking option very much.

Colby
Development Manager, EUA
Captação de recursos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Whova is great for conferences!!!

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I love Whova! All around great experience when using at my conferences.

Vantagens:

I love the many features Whova offers. I have used Whova a handful of times when attending my annual conferences, and I love it. My favorite feature is that you can create your schedule in the app by selecting the sessions you would like to attend. With that, you can also see the session speakers and access the presentations before you attend. Helps keep me organized and even gave me access to the information presented after I returned back from the conference.

Desvantagens:

If I am being honest, I really have no cons to leave with this review. Whova is a very solid company.

Jasmine
Education Coach, EUA

Coach Camp 2024 via Whova

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

The Whova app simplified my experience at coach camp. I knew about meet-ups I could attend with colleagues. Reserving a spot for a session was just a touch away on my phone. In conjunction with the app, I received emails from the organizers. The emails included information from agenda to items people lost.

Desvantagens:

I did not participate in the social part of the app. It was a personal choice as I attended with a group I planned to be with.

Malcolm
General Manager, Canadá
Hospitais e Saúde, 51–200 funcionários

A great communication tool

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Our conference had various contests that kept attendees engaged and in touch. Whova gave us instant communication with other Whova users to schedule shared rides to the airport, meetings for after hours activities and agenda changes.

Vantagens:

Whova provided instant communication at our event where attendees were spread out over a large area.

Desvantagens:

It is very intuitive and easy to use. I have no "cons" with Whova and highly recommend it.

Yaone
Yaone
Lecturer, EUA
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

Great app for attending the program events.

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: It really was an easy to access, user-friendly and didnt seem to require high band-width,

Vantagens:

Whova allowed me to access the agenda, documents, i could also joint the meetings right on whova or move over to zoom directly from the app.

Desvantagens:

I dont have anything negative to say about the experience

Avaliador Verificado
Educação superior, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A must have tool for event organisers

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The app is optimized for business events (were no abstract handling is required), however, we used it successfully to manage our attendees in a small scientific conference. We loved checking in our attendees ultra-fast, posting last-minute changes and useful information in the app and share event photos. It helped a lot in creating the name badges (maybe could consider a certificate feature according to the registration category as well?). As organizers, we would prefer a bit more flexibility and one cost for all the features, however, all of our participants loved the application and we received very positive feedback from them

Vantagens:

The QR code attendee check-in is probably the highlight of Whova's features. It checks in the attendees a matter of seconds, skipping the long lines in the registration counters. The updated version of Whova includes features that can be used directly to the event's website (e.g. Agenda webpage). Great customer service experience with online training on how to use the app.

Desvantagens:

Several features require in-app purchases and purchases per-use (e.g the paid tickets or the sponsors' features). This may be a struggle for small events (less than 500 participants) who need to have an idea of the overall cost in advance. As a customer, I would greatly appreciate the flexibility to rename and create new or delete categories in all the fields of the event content, as well as flexibility to include the same person under two or three attendee categories (organizers, volunteers, speaker, secretariat) as the posts are normally shared among a small group of people who assist in the organization. Lastly, even though it is helpful attendees to register via facebook many of them use nicknames which ends up printing wrong badges. I have not used the app as an attendee, so I suggest to offer an option to register via LinkedIn, Academia or other professional websites, inform that the name used should be the same one used during registration and that will be printed in the name badge requesting their approval.

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários

Buyer Beware

2,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Gauging an event platform and the countless variables that might be involved is a key demand for those moving into virtual or hybrid events. The marketing and sales elements are often adept at highlighting some aspects, while stepping over others. Rapport bridges the gap. So extra caution is required for decision makers.

Vantagens:

The sales outline and the simple step videos indicate a smooth process to get set up

Desvantagens:

The reality, we found to be different. They recommended we use Zoom (‘you can get away with the free option too’ - sales) which quickly becomes obvious you will need to spend hundreds extra - upgrade to webinars (- support), a hidden cost. It didn’t integrate great with their system, yet they told us “that’s a Zoom support question, nothing to do with us”. There are other conflicts between Zoom and Whova (eg. using the same emails on both causes malfunctions); speakers logged-in on both get thrown out of Whova; speakers can’t see live video feed on Whova, so have to tandem two devices/browsers/apps. The Q&A is a little hard for speakers to find, unless spoonfed. The voting/polls are either scheduled at time (not ideal in live setting) or manually entered (not ideal in live setting either). We found a key member of their support unhelpful, bordering dismissive and the functionality of their platform for many of our attendees was such that a great many attendees watched off-site (on Zoom). Attendees received other attendee messages but they couldn't access access, Whova passed off as their internal marketing messages in contradiction to the received email subject notifications. Sponsors and exhibitors can't find out who visited their pages or who downloaded their uploaded content (key sales leads that Whova passed off as a 'privacy' consideration). No ability to have an overall attendee-on-the-day (as opposed to booked) list without doing it manually! Many other things.

Erin
Senior Management Analyst, EUA
Administração pública, 501–1.000 funcionários

Whova Leveled Up my Conference Experience

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: When getting ready for an upcoming conference, the event organizers suggested we as attendees install the conference app, Whova. I'd used similar apps in the past that were buggy, slow, and were honestly worse to interact with than the hard copy event agenda, so my expectations were not high. However, Whova blew me away. The ability to introduce myself to other attendees and see the organizations and bios of others helped me prepare for the conference in a way I had never been able to - I knew exactly who I wanted to network with in advance. I also loved the ability to customize my own event agenda, but still easily toggle back to the full agenda...we've all been in the situation at conferences where all the talks sound good and end up changing our mind, and Whova made that seamless. I honestly don't want to attend another event that DOESN'T use Whova. I loved it that much. I will note that it was clear our event organizers worked hard to make sure content was up to date, and they did a lot of legwork to get attendees to use the app - without that advance effort from the organizers I don't think Whova would have been optimally utilized and it could have completely changed my perception of the app. Go Whova and go conference organizers for making this awesome!

Vantagens:

The networking! I loved that I could peruse attendees like I was scrolling through a mini LinkedIn and connect with them there. It not only made it easy to find the people I wanted to talk to during the conference, but also made it easy to find people again after the conference to add them on real LinkedIn.

Desvantagens:

While I liked the way you could take notes within each event space on the app, it would have been awesome to be able to link my notes and the pre-uploaded presentation to my own notes app. This is so minor, though.

Ashley
HR & Training Specialist, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Hooray for Whova

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: As a user of Whova, there are several benefits that I feel would be great for any organization who wants to manage an event with several attendees. As mentioned in previous comments, I really enjoyed the agenda and networking capabilities of Whova.

Vantagens:

I really enjoyed the agenda feature in Whova. As a person who likes to plan ahead, it's important for me to be able to organize my day and know what's ahead. Using Whova, I could not only see the entire agenda for the conference, but I could select which courses/workshops I wanted to attend and create my own personal agenda which filtered out the classes I was not attending.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, there wasn't much I didn't like about Whova. If I had to pick something, it would be the hundreds of notifications I could receive throughout the day. But there are ways to turn those off too... so it's not all that bad. However, if you're one that likes to clear out all the red notification marks, you could potentially spend a lot of time going through the app.

Karen
Operations Support Specialist III, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Advantages of Using Whova at a Conference

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: At the Cority conference in Nashville, I was able to set my schedule for sessions that related to me and take notes at those conferences from the app. It allowed me to set up networking with others in my field. The opportunity that Whova extends for engagement between attendees is phenomenal. All attendees were able to communicate like issues with current software usage, likes, dislikes, schedule meetups, give tips, and just share fun things about each other within the community. Attendees have the ability to message each other within the app, as well as, exchange information. Whova is wonderful organizational and communication tool for conferences. It allows you the functionality and flexibility to stay connected. Even after the conference, I am still able to stay connected and message with my new networking contacts within the app.

Vantagens:

Whova is great for the ease of setting schedules, networking opportunities, functionality, flexibility, user friendly interface, ability to create meetups, ability to share memories through photo sharing, and the engagement opportunities with other attendees at the conference. I also like that you can still communicate with other attendees (networking opportunities) even after the conference is over.

Desvantagens:

I have used the Whova app at several Cority conferences, and I have yet to find any negative issues.

Andrew
Customer Support REP, EUA
Veterinária, 11–50 funcionários

A Powerful Events Management Solution

5,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

I like the registration features It makes management of events easy I like the ease of handling virtual events

Desvantagens:

No bad experiences while using Whova. It meets needs.

Kimberly
Insurance/Credentialing Manager, EUA
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários

Attending Seminars in 21st Century

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The cost of attending conferences can be staggering. Not only for registration but travel and staying
at the conference. Using Whova to organize the conference allows the attendees much more freedom and ease in attending and tracking where you need to be.

Vantagens:

Whova is a wonderful addition for any conference. I first used Whova in 2018 while attending RTUC in Las Vegas. As you can imagine, this is an enormous place with lots of things to do for a first time visitor. Whova let me organize my agenda, set up meetings and after hours get togethers, all in one place. I loved being able to look in one place to find what was coming up. This year our conference was done online only. The usual get togethers and lunches were missing but Whova still made it personal. We had pictures, messages, events, question and answers from sessions and even a leader board to show who was doing the best. I would love to attend future events online as long as Whova is a part of them. You truly have a very easy to use and appealing app. Thank you for making attending yearly Conferences more enjoyable even during the Pandemic.

Desvantagens:

I don't really have any complaints. I think Whova has a very appealing look and very user friendly

Steven
IT Manager, EUA
Materiais de construção, 51–200 funcionários

Nashville

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Really found it useful and thankfule Converge used it.

Vantagens:

The ability to lookup an agenda calendar, to see who the presenter was, and also to see the write-up summary.

Desvantagens:

I would like to be able to sign into th Whova website after a conference and download the PDFs/Powerpoints straight to my Windows 10 laptop. Currently, I have to download them to my phone's storage and then upload them to my Google drive.

Lynden
XR Lab & Studio Manager, EUA
Gestão da educação, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Whoa! Whova

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have begun to connect with like minded people and work on a Virtual Reality project to build an application for many programs.

Vantagens:

I attended the Kaltura 2020 Connect conference in New Orleans, LA. and Whova is the first interactive application I have been introduce to at a conference. The Kaltura team kept all of the attendees engaged in every event that was going on prior to the conference and throughout the 3 days using Whova. I realized how powerful Whova was when I found myself lock in to the application day after day. Need to say, Whova gave me access to so many attendees from around the world. On the application we were able to set up connect meeting to discuss common interests, share rides, discuss new technologies, etc. Whova provided you your daily agenda along with reminders on your phone, iPad, computer, smart watch, and pop ups from other attendees. Something I found uniques was it allows you to take notes for every event, meet ups, and you can provide real time feedback. I find feedback extremely important for growth. No matter what industry you are in, this application I highly recommend to increase innovation and productivity.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I can say disappointing about this software is that I was not exposed to it first.

Kylie
Associate Program Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 11–50 funcionários

Association of Migraine Disorders

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

The people in the chat are extremely quick to answer and provide directions. The platform is very easy to use. Our audience loved the app. Thanks for a successful event!

Desvantagens:

Since we are a non-profit and our event is sponsored it is critical that we have statistics to report to our sponsors. We have not requested the report generated from Whova yet. I hope we are able to see the number of total virtual attendees that attended the symposium rather than the number of attendees who viewed each presentation.

Gabriella
Freelancer, Itália
Design, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Conferences made fun & functional!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Whova provides an incredible platform for guests to interact with one another. All guests were able to speak about current software usage concerns, likes, dislikes, organize meetups, provide recommendations, and just share fascinating facts about one other within the community. Within the app, attendees may send messages to one another and exchange information. Whova is a fantastic conference organization and communication platform. It gives you the ability to stay connected while also giving you the freedom to do so. Even after the conference, I can use the app to remain in touch with my new networking friends and send them messages.

Vantagens:

I used this program before COVID-19 and found it to be quite useful. Now, even if/when planning an in-person event, I enjoy how simple it is to add digital and virtual elements. With all of the travel restrictions and extra health measures in place these days, it's easy to have everyone participate equally, whether physically there or not. I like how simple it is to exchange articles and other session materials, as well as notes and questions, with participants and speakers. The software promotes member connection by recommending chat rooms based on specific subjects, arranging meet-ups, and conducting polls.

Desvantagens:

The sheer quantity of features might be daunting at times, and having to continuously jump between two events to get the precise session or resource you're searching for can be rather inconvenient if you have two distinct events that function together. It would be great if there was a way to create a customized agenda that included all of your conference sessions.

jayson
warehouse manager, Filipinas
Automotivo, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best easy tool to use for networking

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Trying to inform conference attendees of changes while saving time and money. Overall, going virtual for knowledge sharing and cost savings is a terrific idea.

Vantagens:

simple to use and offers a staggering array of intricate adjustments and functionalities to meet any event requirements. I adore how simple it is to communicate with other app users.

Desvantagens:

Simple accessibility, widespread acceptability, and high connectivity were all attained. Integration was simple as well.

Shelly
Director of Events, EUA
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good event app for the price

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: Overall, our experience was good. For the price we paid, it worked for mostly what we needed. We got frustrated that every time we needed to add something (more documents, sponsors, session self-checkin, certificates) it was an additional cost which adds up quickly.

Vantagens:

Whova is pretty intuitive to set up and use.

Desvantagens:

The Gamifications are not very customizable nor can you add your own games in. The lead scanning functionality is not the best as you cannot customize the questions fields and it was hard to tell who scanned leads per device. Everything is very a la cart. If you want to add more features, everything is an additional cost so the base price is just a starting point.