15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do StockMarketEye

Sobre StockMarketEye

Software de gerenciamento de portfólio fácil de usar para empresas e investidores individuais. Acompanhe seus investimentos no Win/Mac/iOS/Android.

Saiba mais sobre o StockMarketEye

Vantagens:

The software also enables tracking and recording dividends, return of capital, interests, management fees, taxes, cash inputs, cash withdrawals, etc. which I record for any actual portfolios I create.

Desvantagens:

There a few bugs there and there, which are annoying but not a show stopper.

Notas do StockMarketEye

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O StockMarketEye tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 103 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o StockMarketEye antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (103)

Linh
Linh
Tax Auditor, EUA
Contabilidade, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A well rounded portfolio management

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The design looks neat and nice. All bulit-in reports are very helpful. The transaction importation from the brokerage connection requires a few manual adjustments. Good impression. I am a first-year subscriber and see myself using it until I can find a better one.

Vantagens:

Stock Market Eye can connect directly to my brokerage accounts, download the transaction detail and book it into my own portfolio. I can see gain/loss of the individual trade as well as the whole history of every stock I trade back to 5 years (in my case) together with dividends and other corporate actions.

Desvantagens:

Subscription-based software so the cost will accumulate year by year. Also, the mobile app is lackluster.

Defesa e aeroespacial, 10.000+ funcionários

A Stellar Software for Analyzing Financial Investments

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Well worth the one time fee!

Vantagens:

As a Financial Analyst, I deal with a lot of numbers and comparable charts daily. My days can get pretty busy and I sometimes don’t know where to start. I’m so happy with StockMarketEye which has assisted me in doing comparable research for my investment portfolios. I can assess the charts and developments from my desktop and everything is always up-to-date. I have a lot of confidence in this software which enables me to give solid advice to my peers.

Desvantagens:

I’m very happy with StockMarketEye and have not experienced much trouble with it. I use it on a daily basis, and it is one of the first things I check in the morning when I get to the office.

Leila
Owner, EUA
Imobiliárias, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

The best software I've tried for stock portfolio management

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I love it that I can easily add transactions and see how my stocks are performing. Different brokerages have such varying ways to show data and this software brings it all together.

Desvantagens:

I think that after stock splits, the rounding done by SME doesn't reflect the same way that the brokerage rounds and SME doesn't let me easily make a modification for that.

Joseph
President & CEO, EUA
Fabricação de alimentos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Missing a simple but very important function

2,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Absolutely nothing the software does not allow the end user to chose custom colors for the different "common indicator" graph lines. This feature tends to use predominately red variations. Making ease of use for graph study much more difficult than it should be.

Desvantagens:

The software does not allow the end user to chose custom colors for the different "common indicator" graph lines. This feature tends to use predominately red variations. Making ease of use for graph study much more difficult than it should be. I have requested this simple fix several times over the years to no avail. Now that the software is no longer free to use, I guess I'll have to switch to an online graph service that provides this common feature. It's a shame that SME refuses to provide such a simple yet necessary feature.

Serviços financeiros, 10.000+ funcionários

Stay Up to Date With the Market

Vantagens:

As an Investment Banking Analyst, I always have to stay up-to-date with the status of the market since it fluctuates all the time. What may have been a good decision yesterday, might not work tomorrow. Since my clients put their trust and faith in me, I always want to deliver the best service. This is where StockMarketEye fits and I must say that this software has helped me effectively manage my clients accounts. I can monitor the charts and benchmarking from my computer which is right on track. All the information I need is handy and this software is instrumental in my decision making for my clients.

Desvantagens:

My only concern about this program is that there are not too many selections for the charts. It’s not really a major issue, but could use some improvement down the road.

Frank
Frank
Senior Software Engineer, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

StockMarketEye is best portfolio manager I've seen!

Vantagens:

The software is really easy and flexible to use. It allows me to set up my dashboard to only see what's important to me and to group stocks into categories. Another thing I like is the alert function. It's a very useful feature that helps alert me to any sell/buy criteria I've set. I also like the ability to get up to date financial news from the app.

Desvantagens:

I've always felt the iOS app doesn't perform as well as the app for my windows computer. And even though I've seen some improvements lately, I still hope to see more improvement to bring up to par with the windows app.

Indústria farmacêutica, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect tool to complement the active daytrader

Vantagens:

It's hard to make the decision between using your brokerage's advanced (and paid) tracking functionalities, and a third party app. I have to say that StockMarketEye does an impressive job in providing all the information I want with only a few clicks or taps. I can't say that I've become a more successful trader while using this software, but I can say that it's been a lot easier to review the metrics of my trading.

Desvantagens:

There are some sync issues with my brokerage. This is something I anticipate being resolved in the future, as my brokerage is a lesser known entity.

Alex
Alex
Day Trader, EUA
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo

Well Priced Research Software

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall I would recommend this to anyone that is getting into trading and has their securities and investment portfolios in multiple places.

Vantagens:

I've used this for about a year now to track stats on the different securities I am trading and I have found that over time as I become acquainted with the user interface that is saves me a lot of time on my research.

Desvantagens:

There is a learning curve to using the software but fortunately the help guides will get you going but to utilize the software to maximum advantage (for day trading) it will take some time setting up and practice.

Craig
Craig
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Austrália
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

StockMarketEye ... "better than Quicken for Mac users" (especially non-US)

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This is an excellent stock following program. There are some things that could be made perfect (from already good or very good or a few things excellent). There is nothing bad that I have come across - the nearest is the allocation to sale of part parcels, but even this is sensible. It could be laid out diferently but it is overall excellent. I got this because I was tired of the endless debacle that is Quicken for a non-US Mac user and am happy. I think it works well for this group.

Vantagens:

This software works ! It is very intuitive. It has detail where required and good displays.

Desvantagens:

The reporting is OK but could be adapted ideally to suit exact tax planning for each market with some additional work. I liked the import brokerage function.

Jon
Jon
Director of IT Infrastructure and Cloud Hosting Services, EUA
Software, 201–500 funcionários

Quality Product for Investors

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: SME allows me to easily monitor all my portfolios in one place and analyze my profits and losses. A great product!

Vantagens:

SME is a great portfolio management software that provides me with centralized visibility of my portfolio and watch lists. I highly recommend SME as an investment tool.

Desvantagens:

Nothing directly related to the product. Most limits encountered are related to Yahoo finance where SME retrieves stock data.

Don
Owner, EUA
Serviços de informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Not ready for prime time

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I complained to support a number of times about the software failing to be accurate, that is report what the data that Schwab had on file and maintain my cash balances accurately. I never cursed yet I was eventually refunded my money and told to go elsewhere. They don't want to hear the truth about their product.

Vantagens:

The software is intuitive and easy to use. It uses colors well and it has many features that can be modified to suit your particular needs. The charting overall is excellent. I like it overall, but liking it doesn't mean I'd buy it again.

Desvantagens:

It fails to import transactions at times and you have to export transactions into a CSV file or other compatible file format at your brokerage, then import that file into StockMarketEye. I could not directly have the transactions imported into the software from Schwab. That is a major drawback, IMO. The current dividend being paid by a company wasn't always accurate. In short, the program lacks quite a bit as far as being accurate. It's not trustworthy and therefore fails overall to be software I would purchase again.

Frederik
Pres, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

My experience

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Great programme. Much easier and better organized than Acrive Trader Pro.
Absence of Search feature I find a great handicap. I have complained about this before but is seems not important enough to add this to the programme.
Keep up the improvements. It is wonderful sofar and con only get better.

Organization and lay out

Desvantagens:

No Search No way to move the positions in a preferred order

Resposta do StockMarketEye

há 7 anos

Thanks for your feedback. It's much appreciated. Regarding the search, just to clarify, there is a symbol search which helps you find ticker symbols, but there currently isn't a way to search for symbols that you already have in StockMarketEye. Regarding the positions of items in portfolios and watchlists, these are completely configurable in StockMarketEye v4. Just drag-and-drop them into your preferred order.

Rafael
Portfolio Manager, Canadá
Gestão de investimentos, 2–10 funcionários

Funtionality and compatibility

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I'm a portfolio manager with 20 plus years of experience, and I use Bloomberg for many years. I wanted something simple, easy but complete to watch my portfolios fast and in real time. StockMarketEye offers what I need and I look forward of new upgrades...the APP great complement but is far behind of the computer version. Overall I'm happy...

Vantagens:

1. Easy to use and manage 2. Enough fundamental information...very complete 3. Charts in the same screen to see all together 4. Real time prices 5. Great to manage watchlists and portfolios

Desvantagens:

a. Option to change the Chart font...small numbers b. Not very accurate or updated some information (e.g. P/E, Short Interest, Mkt.Cap) in regards of market cap, it shows some ADRs in different currency rather than USD...confusing. c. Better way to export to excel d. Simple copy/paste to another program like excel or power point e. Rather than click the 'ADD' bottom to add a stock, maybe just enter the symbol directly in the symbol cell f. Options to change colors and highlight rows g. The APP in my iPhone needs many things to improve...no charts, no ratios, very limited when you want to see your portfolios

Keith
Retired, EUA
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

The best stand alone app I've found for macOS

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

It makes it easy to track a portfolio to reconcile with brokerage accounts, it provides monitoring of the markets during trading hours, the charts and reports are helpful.

Desvantagens:

I wasn't thrilled with the change to a subscription model, and I may not continue, it all depends...

Mikhail
Individual Investor, Rússia
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Very nice and easy to use software. Plenty of functionality suit widest needs.

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: With this software I can monitor my different investment portfolios in different countries and currencies in one place.

Vantagens:

Simple. At the same time very wide choice of stock market instruments may be used. No problems with accounts containing Russian securites trading on MOEX and nominated in Rubles. In extreeme cases of say exotic bonds custom securities may be used in a system. Good connectivity with Interactive brokers using Quicken format.

Desvantagens:

Reports generator may be improved to provide cooler graphics (graphs, piecahts and so on). Report gives all information I need, but presentation could be more facinationg.

Paul
Retired, EUA
Aparelhos médicos, 10.000+ funcionários

Set It and Forget It

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: My account has 8 individual accounts and easy to manage.

Vantagens:

I don’t have to chase after anything. All accounts are so easy to update from my brokerage.

Desvantagens:

Love it as is with continuing updates and improvements.

Jeff
Human, EUA
Software, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Good but could be much better

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: Medium

Vantagens:

I like the ability to view all of. my portfolios.

Desvantagens:

The iOS App is terrible. Linking accounts with Schwab is very problematic. Doesn't handle CD maturity well.

Mike
PM, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Don’t BUY

1,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Awful

Vantagens:

No support , no chat, no phone no screen share

Zero support . No phone service, no chat

principal, EUA
Produção audivisual, 2–10 funcionários

Exactly What I Needed!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I now have more clarity with my investments than ever before.

Vantagens:

There is a lot of flexibility and depth to this software. I particularly like how the watchlists can be easily set up and implemented. I can quickly add a new stock, plug in an entry date months or years prior, click the "look up price" button, and get an instant read-out on how much the stock has risen or fallen during the set period. I also love how the software can be synchronized with my brokerage— a crucial feature!

Desvantagens:

As with other stock-tracking software, there is no "undo" option after a change has been made. However, it is possible to make multiple backups to return to.

Andrew
President, Canadá
Software, 2–10 funcionários

StockMarketEye Checks All The Boxes

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I wanted a streamline tool that easily updates and monitors my portfolio to benchmarks. As a self investor, I find this product to a welcome addition to my software suite.

Vantagens:

I have been searching for a portfolio monitoring tool that handles multiple account, currencies and international markets. StockMarketEye handles all these requirement and is easy to use. The migration import from quicken was a bonus. Performance charts vs indexes are helpful as well as a large selection of stock metrics to choose from.

Desvantagens:

Viewing transaction took a bit to get used to.

raphael
Customer Service Rep., Canadá
Serviços financeiros, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Awesome platform to confirm investments

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: StockMarketEye allows me to confirm investment decisions. This can be very difficult for some, and this platform allows to help you especially for young and amateur investors.

Vantagens:

I have recently started using this platform recently simply to start confirming my personal investment decisions and so far, i have not been disappointed.

Desvantagens:

I have recently started to encounter bugs, sometimes I have trouble opening the application, and this should not be happening especially for a program I am paying for. However, i use it everyday before starting my day at work

Mercado de capitais, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best at tracking my portfolio

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I am happy with it and would recommend to several online traders.

Vantagens:

The software is the best to use for tracking the stock markets, globally. It supports multiple currencies, can be synched with several devices and comes with multiple portfolio support features. It is accurate and always reports your exact portfolio holdings.

Desvantagens:

The major con with it is that it does not have a multiple currency cash balance feature, this could use improvement.

James Howard
Program Manager, Afeganistão
Defesa e aeroespacial, 51–200 funcionários

Product Review

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: This software is extremely easy to learn and use. I am able to quickly analyze my stocks and bonds to get the information I want without the hassle of going to other stock screeners. I especially really like the way the Fundamental and Prices screens can be quickly toggled for a quick look. And, I have quickly learned how to use the Alerts function which helps me to make timely buy/sell decisions. I can highly recommend this product to a beginner or more seasoned investor.

Vantagens:

Very easy to learn and use.

Desvantagens:

For the software's price and ease of use I don't have any Cons.

Joseph
User, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Overall very good, easy to use and intuative.

Vantagens:

I can see all my investments in one place allowing me to stay on top of my investment performance. It's been very stable with no crashes and having a version native to Apple is very helpful. I haven't used it long enough to form more opinions.

Desvantagens:

It does not calculate gains and losses properly for Canadian taxes, even with all the correct settings. Entering dates is sometimes an issue.

Shakul
Engineer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Overall this is the best portfolio management s/w on the market

Vantagens:

After google finance went south, I wanted something with simple interface that would give me a snapshot of my losses and gains and overall holdings performance. This more than filled that gap

Desvantagens:

The mobile version is not as useful as the desktop version. It has to be synced with the desktop version and does not directly get holdings information from the brokerages