15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do SpikeFli Analytics

Sobre SpikeFli Analytics

O SpikeFli é uma tecnologia de inteligência comercial baseada na nuvem que lê, analisa e exibe dados de cobrança para fornecedores de telecomunicações e TI.

Saiba mais sobre o SpikeFli Analytics

Desvantagens:

The form submission has failed for me a couple times due to an error. Not sure if this the site or something I did.

Notas do SpikeFli Analytics

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O SpikeFli Analytics tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 23 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (23)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Classificar por

Você já usou o SpikeFli Analytics antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (23)

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Engenharia civil, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

SpikeFli is a smart choice TEMS platform to better manage our wireless program of over 6000 devices

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: This is a SaaS solution that is extremely easy to use. There was no formal training needed to be able to use it right off the bat and derive value from it. The Asset management area is wonderful, giving you quick, informative access to your devices and where they are deployed. The alerts area is fantastic to help you deal with the low hanging fruit to better manage your wireless program on a day to day basis. From alerts on unassigned devices to alerts on no usage devices this is a fantastic area to look for cost savings. SpikeFli's unique mapping feature makes it easy to see if your wireless program is over-deployed in some areas and too thin in others. One or the reasons SpikeFli was our choice was that the analytics displayed on the screen were meeting ready and printed out exactly like they appeared without being truncated or needing reformatting. This saves so much time. The people at SpikeFli are the kindest, most responsive and willing to help I have found. They are always approachable and willing to listen, solve problems and collaborate on everything. I consider them assets and part of our team. They constantly challenge convention and evaluate ways to improve SpikeFli and deliver easy to use solutions to their clients. This program is tough to beat fro a value and ease of use standpoint. Many TEMS programs out there that we looked at were too intricate and too costly making it difficult to realize ROI. Not SpikeFli, it was a no brainer. Already saved thousands.

Vantagens:

Overall likes that moved us to choose SpikeFli were 1. Ease of use compared to others on the market with a clean, graphical interface. No long difficult set up or credits to purchase for lengthy training. You can use it easily with almost no help right away. 2. Excellent value for the money compared to more well known programs that made it easy to begin a relationship with them and stand up the environment. 3. Ability to integrate information from many carriers and manage both telecom and IT assets in one place.

Desvantagens:

Did not have a defined billing component at the time we adopted this program, but leadership at SpikeFli was committed to custom developing this area with us (for a cost) because it was vital to how we managed our wireless program. They are always approachable and willing to listen to suggestions and ideas to move their platform forward.

há 5 anos

Thank you for that amazing review, SpikeFli user! We are grateful to be part of each and and every one of our clients business. Thank you for challenging us to be the best Telecom & IT management software out there.

Janice
VP, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

HPCI Vendor & Expense Mgmt.......could not scale without SpikeFli.

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Reduced human resources required to produce quality results for our clients. Has improved our sales cycles. Clients are more apt to do business with companies that invest in technology to make their life easier. Product has evolved to manage more than just wireless telecom. Which means our services have evolved for our clients. The pricing model is hands down, a drop in the bucket compared to the money we'd spend compiling the data, and creating the deliverables for our clients if we were doing it manually. Or had to buy expensive software licenses. The back-end CRM allows us to ensure our SLA's are in line with our promises. Able to produce high quality results reports for our clients instantly, which highlight the wow factor we bring to our clients business every day.

Desvantagens:

We look forward to being able to customize the Dashboard, and Alerts section. We wish that it allowed for real-time usage monitoring like a traditional MDM software ($$)

Giri
EUA

Satisfied

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The customer service and response time is great. However, we would appreciate that our original bills(Telus) to be attached to the monthly report from HPCI as support. This will enable us to make time payments to the vendor.

há 7 anos

Hi Giri, Thank you for that feedback. I have forward your request to your account manager. Chances are very good that if you need that, then the rest of our clients need it too. Look forward to that change being implemented immediately. Cheers, Your HPCI Team

Sheena
HRBP, Canadá
Consultório médico, 201–500 funcionários

Canadian Industrial Paramedics, Ltd. and the HPCI Portal

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: HPCI as a company focuses strongly on customer service, and it shows. We have never been happier with a vendor or the products that they provide. That being said, when the HPCI customer portal was introduced, it added yet another layer to the prompt, effective service that this company offers. With endless uses, reports, and strategic data, we find it so easy to view where we are overspending and where we can make changes to save money -- if HPCI hasn't pointed it out already!

Functionality and reports

Desvantagens:

At times, when reporting a troubleshooting service request, the details of the request do not come through to the service team.

há 7 anos

Hi Sheena, Thanks for the great comments, and even more importantly the feedback to help us get better! Your HPCI Service Team.

Jennifer
Administration, Canadá
Agricultura, 2–10 funcionários

HPCI Telecom

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: HPCI is an amazing company always has your best interest I would recommend them to anyone. The program they use is easy navigation. They always stay on top of our account and change as required.

há 7 anos

Thanks, Jennifer! Sims has been a long term client for many years. We have appreciated your loyalty. Your HPCI Team.

System Admin, Canadá
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Very Satisfied!

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The software works well and has what I need easily accessible. I have been using the software for over 1 year.

Easily accessible

Desvantagens:

Menu items not laid out quite how I would prefer.

há 7 anos

Great feedback, Chris! We have added that lay out option to V5 roll out for 2017. V4 will be launched in the next 45 days. Look forward to that! Cheers, Your HPCI Team.

Jaida
Operations Coordinator, Canadá
Construção, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

HPCI has helped us greatly in saving money and time.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: All of the people at HPCI are extremely helpful and very quick to reply whether it be through the website or direct email. The savings they have been able to get for us has been amazing and how easy the process was. They've completely taken away a giant headache and have made it so easy to utilize their services. Thank you for all of your hard work!

How easy it is.

Desvantagens:

None, I receive all the information I need plus more!

há 7 anos

Happy to be of service, Jaida! Thanks for the nice feedback. Your HPCI service team.

María José
Systems Engineer, Colômbia

Excellent =)

Vantagens:

Good pay, Great staff to work with, Flexible, Employers are personable, Ability to work on own time, Accommodating with employees' schedules

Desvantagens:

Strong personalities, Small office - lots of noise from phone calls and other employees talking, Not transit friendly - there is only one bus stop near the office.

Jeniriana
Jeniriana
Student, Colômbia

Great Service

Vantagens:

The service is amazing, I had a problem at first but I was sorted out soon, they are people who know what they are doing and I was delighted with the work received.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints everything was a quality service and I was very satisfied with everything I received.

IT Manager, Canadá
Construção, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Love the company. The site works well for me.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. I can get to the area I need to most often very easily. I can search in multiple sections of the site.

há 6 anos

Hi Chris - Thanks for taking the time. - Please don't hesitate to let us know at [email protected] if you're experiencing technical issues. - We have enjoyed our long history with Almita Piling. Thank you for your business.

Jose
Systems Engineer, Colômbia

Amazing Job

Vantagens:

It is a very good service that they offer, I really liked the speed with which I was served in customer service, they were punctual with all the doubts I had.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints about this software, everything has seemed excellent! I was delighted with everything offered

Charles
Electronic Engineer, Colômbia

Great experience

Vantagens:

For me it is a software of the best quality of the market, I really like the attention they gave me when I purchased the service.

Desvantagens:

For me nothing was wrong just that the design did not completely convince me, but it is still easy to use.

Leslie

Peace of Mind

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We are always looking for help, suggestions and service to keep our company running smooth and seamless. When we have questions they are followed up with answers and recommendations that we can see working for us. Monitoring our accounts helps save money and keep them on track when they are out of Canada, and if the services we do not have there are always recommendations as to what would work better. We appreciate the help and consistent management of our team

Preet
Operations Manager, Canadá
Petróleo e energia, 11–50 funcionários

Absolutely Amazing

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: HPCI was the best move that we did. We have saved a ton of money! The portal is great, I love the break down we can get.

Vantagens:

I love the graphs! We can see how much we have gobe up or down at a quick glance. I also really like how the top users show up on top.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a way we could change our login password ourselfs instead of the Admin having to do it for us.

há 7 anos

Great feedback, Preet! Thank you. I've passed along your feedback regarding more control with admin tasks. Honestly, we'd prefer that too :-) Thank you for taking the time. Your HPCI service team.

Robert
Manager Finance & Administration, Canadá
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

A Great Software and Company

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The company and the software have been great top work with and use. Have always been able to save money but also fix issues, buy product and have someone to talk to when frustrated.

Vantagens:

ease of use. the dash board shows everything well.

Kathy
AR-AP Supervisor, Canadá
Fonte da avaliação

Great Tool! Provides up to date data to manage your Business's cell phone bills effectively!

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Effectively identify's a companies employees communications over usage and possible billing errors made by the service provider. In addition, the support team is great with assisting with user issues and providing tips and information when dealing with a service provider for possible credits and overcharges. They help show you how to efficiently manage your communication expenses.

Kirk

Makes My Wireless easy

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: with Compass Joining HPCI it has helped to reduced our overall costs of each mobile device from the renewal to the monthly cost sharing plans. HPCI manages the replacement of devices along with adding and remove features for each users with ease.

há 7 anos

Thanks, Kirk! We're grateful to be a part of the Compass team! Cheers, Your HPCI Team

Kevin
Fonte da avaliação

Telecom Expense Software - amazing!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The software is intuitive and easy to use. The features allow for a recoup of cost in mere minutes. The dashboard is exceptional and better than anything on the market. The company also has a strong managed services option in case you want someone else to do the heavy lifting. I highly recommend you look at this software.

Kathy

Compass Compression

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We don't utilize all aspects of the software, but what do use is straightforward and easy to use. It is nice to have more information with easy access.

há 7 anos

Thanks for that Kathy! Perhaps an on -site visit is in order to ensure you're getting the most out of it. Stay tuned. Your HPCI Team.

Sherman

Late Review

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Software is getting there.
For a user it is probably not particularly useful.
Thanks, no worries about the contest, I know I missed it. But wanted to provide review.

jordan

Great Company

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: HPCI did exactly what they said they would do cutting my cell phone bill over half. I will and have recommended them to other business owners.

Thanks Jordan!

Shawn

Amazing!! We love HPCI.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We love HPCI, they came in, saved us a ton of money and keep doing so! They continue to suprise me with what they can do each month!

Cecil

Great overall

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: only difficulty down load Telus invoices.
password never seemed to work
now sent in a separate attachment- thanks