Filtrar por:

• Geral
  • Praticidade
  • Atendimento ao cliente

Sobre Hive

Plataforma de colaboração e gestão de projetos.

Saiba mais sobre o Hive

Exibindo 145 avaliações

Robert F.
Robert F.
Project Manager, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 2-10 funcionários

The Only Project Management Software with the Features I need

Vantagens:

Hive is the only project management software that is cloud collaborative, has infinite sub tasks, and Gantt charts so it was an easy choice. Also it is not Microsoft Project so I don't have to deal with their insane billing methods. Chatting inside tasks or letting task owners turn sub tasks into their own projects is great. Everyone can keep up with who is working on what and who needs help or what is holding up the project. Sign in and billing is super easy. Support is extremely reactive when I have questions. There is a bunch of stats on task completion that I don't use, but look useful.

Desvantagens:

The mobile app has significantly reduced functionality compared to desktop.

Stephen brent M.
Stephen brent M.
Founder, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

The project management product we were looking for

Vantagens:

We looked at and tested several project management options and had used several in the past. Hive was never on our radar and unfortunately isn't as well known, but we discovered it through the WeWork employee portal and gave it a try. The set up was simple, it offered flexibility in terms of how you view and sort projects. It also allowed us to add external users without paying for a seat. This was extremely important because we want our clients to have access to our project boards, but we don't need full functionality for them. While it wasn't available when we first started using it, the addition of time tracking was a huge bonus for us as an agency, and Hive continues to impress us by adding additional features and functionality. When it comes to support, they are extremely responsive and in the rare times we have had to utilize support, issues have been resolved to satusfaction.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a native integration with HubSpot, but we're able to get around that with Zapier.

Jeff C.
Sales Operations, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Close But Not Quite

1 há 2 anos

Comentários: Timely response to chat logs. It would be a great product if the e-mail integration actually added value to ones workflow.

Vantagens:

Intuitive, easy to navigate. Many useful features you would expect with a project collaboration tool.

Desvantagens:

Gmail attachments make into to the HIVE e-mail interface only about half of the time. Of those that do make it into HIVE about 65% must be downloaded rather than simply read. Hive will read a g.doc via Drive but all other attachments must be downloaded. If you create an action from the Hive e-mail and want to work on the documents that are attached, you would have to download and reattach the the documents to the action card. That renders HIVE e-mail integration about useless if you get a lot of e-mails with attachments. For me Hive is a no go for that reason. But, also because only half of the attachments even make into Hive to begin with.

Jon G.
Manager, Canadá
Construção, 51-200 funcionários

Amazing Collaborative Project Management Tool

5 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall, really like this software for our larger and more complex projects. We have seen an increase in collaboration and information sharing, and a decrease in missed deadlines, confusion, and forgotten tasks. The features are helpful and help users to gain deeper insights into the project. You cna csutomize the interface to suit your needs. HIghly recommend this for any team looking for assistance and a platform to work together. Great Software!

Vantagens:

This software not only helps to develop collaboration, but also encourages it with its ease of use and features. We use the software across our company to assist with developing workflows for our multistep projects. We can map out our steps, objectives and responsibilities. The multiple view options helps us to look at progress from different perspectives and gauge where we are.

Desvantagens:

Can take some time to get used to and set up. Does require a lot of assistance when introducing the software to beginner users. Doesnt take long after the first few tries.

há 2 meses

Thank you for this great review, Jon! We are thrilled to know that Hive is helping your team run complex projects with features that are not only useful, but also intuitive. As part of the Hive community, we'd love to hear your ideas and thoughts about how we can build Hive together. Visit our Canny page to let us know what you'd like to see in Hive next! https://hiveteams.canny.io/feature-requests

Sadie P.
Media and Marketing Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Thank you Hive for making our business run seamlessly!

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Hive has made communication between our company's team easy. Now, we don't have to constantly call each other, have follow-up meetings, and walk into each other's offices. We can simply log into Hive and see who is doing what. We know when things are due and what needs to be done next. Because of Hive communication is easy so we can focus on getting jobs done for clients and getting them done on time.

Vantagens:

Hive is ridiculously user friendly. I like most how our team can collaborate on different tasks and we all know who is doing what and when. We also know when everything is due and what is to be done next. It makes communication and completing tasks practically effortless. Now we can focus less on the lists and to-do's because of Hive; now, we have more time to focus on actually completing the tasks themselves. Because of Hive, we can get jobs completed for customers on time. I also really like the time clock feature, where we can log our hours for different tasks and clients. Plus, anytime I have questions or troubles, the Hive customer support team is right there, ready to help. I can't rave about Hive enough.

Desvantagens:

I honestly have nothing that I least like about this software. It's an amazing product that myself and our company uses every day.

Christopher K.
Owner, EUA

Love Hive!!

5 ano passado

Comentários: Organization, costing, task management. The Hive app and mobile are also awesome!

Vantagens:

We are a small digital marketing firm. We had tried other programs, but Hive had the best package of support, collaboration and work flow!

Desvantagens:

Time tracking needs some work, but that is eclipsed by the wonders of version control and mark up of assets prior to approval.

Morgan P.
musician, EUA
Música, Profissional autônomo

Great for Project Management and Planning

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: I have been able to create and implement my goals and achieve my deadlines successfully.

Vantagens:

I'm a self-employed individual user. I found Hive in a search for a software that could be easily used by individual to manage deadlines, projects, and future goal planning all on one platform, with interweaving timeline features. Most softwares don't accommodate individual users, but Hive does!

Desvantagens:

No, Hive is very easy to use and has helped me organize my business very well.

ano passado

Hi Morgan, Thanks for your kind words, we're glad you're enjoying your Hive experience. If you ever need anything from the Hive team, please reach out to [email protected] Best, The Hive Team

Lindsey S.
Relationship Manager, EUA
Contabilidade, 11-50 funcionários

We love Hive!

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Hive has allowed us to seamlessly connect, communication, collaborate between our team members, while being organized and efficient.

Vantagens:

This software has helped us streamline our operations - allowing our team of designers and project managers to communicate and work on projects collaboratively and seamlessly. It helps us all be on the same page and ensures that we get our projects done on time.

Desvantagens:

We have no cons to report. Any issues we have with the software are related to organization and user set up. For example, if one doesn't check their "flagged items" daily, then they back up, which is a problem but it's on the user.

Nina D.
Project Manager, EUA
E-Learning, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Hive is a Complete Gamechanger!

5 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, Hive has been a game changer for us. We haven't had a project management or project planning tool at all since I have started at my company and having this now has been so helpful. The ease of use and the user friendly interface has made the adoption process smooth and collaboration has seemed to soar so far.

Vantagens:

What I love most about Hive is the number of options you have to make the project plan work for you. In my organization, we have a variety of different project types and sometimes one size does not fit all. We have the option now to plan our projects out based on the type of tasks/teams that are assigned and and we can find something that fits for each one. It's also been so incredibly helpful to have a variety of different views so we can share them with our clients and it makes updating projects so much easier when a milestone shifts or something like that. The integrations also make it extremely helpful for us to share projects across different departments.

Desvantagens:

One of the only cons I have seen so far is the Jira integration. We have a software team that operates solely through Jira and while that works for them, we've been trying to bridge the gap between Jira and Hive so that we can work efficiently. I just wish that the integration with Jira was a little more robust, however, it's not something that will make things super difficult for us and would just be a nice to have!

Frank x. P.
Frank x. P.
Managing Partner, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários

Truly Insightful Project Management for Agencies

Vantagens:

The multiple team and dashboard views are a difference maker for our team, as well as the agency view which helps us anticipate and overcome potential bottlenecks.

Desvantagens:

The mobile app is not nearly as robust as the desktop version.

Lindsey P.
Director of Operations, EUA

Good and Bad, but Mostly Good

4 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, Hive works for our Marketing team and customer service is exceptional (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]). The biggest frustration is that we tested a few systems and chose Hive because it combined messaging, we liked the look of it, and the ability to link external apps if desired. The ultimate reason we chose Hive, though, was because when tested, projects with a date range for a due date showed up at the beginning of that range, which is exactly what we needed and no other system did that. However, a month after we switched and installed, that changed and they now show on the due date which causes issues (and extra messages and meetings) for our team to make sure stuff is being worked on proactively. We've had a large amount of issues with recurring actions and auto-snooze as mentioned above and I've reported it several times. We've had Hive around 8-10 months and just went through redoing our entire workspace to hopefully make it more streamlined due to the systemic issues we were having. With that, I'll say there are several ways to utilize Hive and you can find what fits for your team. So overall, good and bad - mostly good.

Vantagens:

For our team of five, the most beneficial features are: ability to assign two people, ability to color code projects, ability to track time within a task, ability to add approvers within a task, direct and group messaging within the app (replaced separate use of Slack), Notes and ability to share them, and the "status" and "table" views for projects.

Desvantagens:

For our team, we have had repeat issues with recurring actions not functioning correctly, specifically with auto-snoozing actions and sub actions (even past their due date) as well as due dates when we try to update recurring actions. We shifted our set-up and re-entered all actions at one point to try and workaround the need for a recurring action. We also prefer for actions with a date range for a due date to show up as of the start of that date range so we know how many days we have to work on something, however they show up the day it's due.

há 9 meses

Thanks for your review, Lindsey! We're happy to hear that Hive is a helpful tool for your marketing team. Your feedback is also appreciated, and will be passed along to the product team here at Hive. Cheers!

Bram V.
Founder, Países Baixos

Easy project management

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: Hive has been a great help in keeping an overview of all the different projects that run simultaneously. Assigning tasks, checking off to-do lists and tracking time is what I use Hive for on a daily basis, and with great pleasure!

Vantagens:

The software is really easy to use - and very friendly to the eyes and mind. I love using the Gantt-chart option when setting up projects, to keep a nice overview of the status of a project. For employees to be able to switch project views is an excellent tool too, because not everyone needs the overview like me.

Desvantagens:

What I like least is the way integration with email and Slack is done. It definitely works, and probably like charm knowing the team and the software, but it sits on a rather small portion of the screen and makes the rest of the app a lot smaller, too.

ano passado

Hi Bram, Thanks for leaving a review of Hive! We're thrilled that you've been loving Gantt. If there's ever anything we can do for you, feel free to reach out at [email protected] Best, The Hive Team

Michelle K.
Studio Manager, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Overall good, can tell quirks are getting worked out as the product grows and evolves.

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall it has been good. We have watched the program evolve and have definitely noticed improvements in ease of use and functionality. Several questions/ functional issues that I have had and expressed through surveys and chats have been modified/corrected, so it's good to see that the company is actually paying attention to how people are using it.

Vantagens:

-Multiple methods of tracking and organizing projects. -Easy for multiple people to see what needs to be done on a project -timelines make is easy to see where a project is going -chats make it easy to keep shared notes available to everybody -The time tracking feature is a nice addition. We are still getting the hang of using it effectively, but I think it is a good addition.

Desvantagens:

-Definitely don't like the new blue expansion boxes in the Gnatt view. Too easy to rename/delete something -Can't see my notes on Hive mobile. -Wish the green "complete" mark bubbles could change color depending on what the status of an item is. -I don't understand why the subactions of a phase don't stay condensed/expanded as I left them, instead of randomly expanding/condensing upon close & reopen of a project. -Wish there was an option of deleting all the subactions when a phase is deleted, instead of having them appear in a different phase then have to delete each one manually, individually. -I'm not sure if I'm missing an option, or if there is a bug, but it seems like dependencies don't always make the things they are attached to, move together. Maybe I just need a more through explanation of how the feature works.

Avaliador Verificado
Data Scientist, EUA
Software, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Nice IU, has awesome apps as add ons.

5 há 9 meses

Comentários: Great tool, Awesome User interface, wide variety of features. HIVE must try to include individual based pricing for organizations as each user requirements differ in a diverse organization and HIVE could end up losing in this competitive field. HIVE should come up with AI based tools to assist along with its existing project management framework.

Vantagens:

Great user interface. Ease of use, can get started easily, lots of features and add on apps. Add action cards to project via email and assign users to the action card.

Desvantagens:

Too expensive. We need to pay the same price for all users, the price of the version with the most apps and features- even if many users may not use those features. That there is no AI based offering, a smart AI based offering that could read the emails and automatically create projects/action cards and assign users to the action cards/projects. We have to manually do that, I think HIVE has the capability to evolve to this point.

há 9 meses

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy using Hive, and that you find our interface so appealing and easy to use. I will make sure to pass along your other feedback about price and AI to the appropriate teams here at Hive. Cheers!

Jeff G.
Director of Brand Development, EUA

A Great Tool For An Old Dog Who's Still Learning New Tricks

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: All jobs are run through Hive so we solve all our team productivity, scheduling and asset sharing (not final assets but briefs, notes, schedules, background documents, comps, etc) through the tool. We do not currently use the tool for client interaction, sharing or as an approval mechanism although we would like to.

Vantagens:

I very much like the ablility to integrate IM, email and the productivity capabilities into one tool. It's a fantastic way to keep a 360-degree record of every job.

Desvantagens:

I do find that there is a huge learning curve for someone like me. I've been in this business for a long time but have always relied on others in supporting roles like traffic and production. Working for a small company where I am now responsible for everything from strategy to implementation and project management is a big challenge in and of itself. But learning the software on top of that does take time. It's not necessarily intuitive for someone like me that hasn't used other productivity software. Finding help and instructional videos to help me learn the basics and progress is somewhat difficult. I find myself spending lots of time sifting through the blog, doing Google and YouTube searches and reaching out through he tool's chat capability (often times it takes several hours to get a response). I wish there was a channel with all the videos that were well organized into a series of tutorials that would get you up and running quickly. I do a lot of trial and error and "learn by doing" on the platform. Again, because I'm a newbie, I suspect that would be the same no matter which tool I was using and probably isn't an issue for my younger, software native, brethren.

Lee C.
AV Event Videographer, EUA
Educação superior, 501-1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Fonte da avaliação

Hive: The app that pulls it altogether

5 há 9 meses

Comentários: We all love hive from the upper management to the day to day users. It is so great to go through the rundown of projects and see how they are all coming along. Thanks for making such a great piece of software!

Vantagens:

We have a very large team and Hive helps our team stay connected on all of our projects in all different groups. It really keeps us organized and on time.

Desvantagens:

There is alot to cover with hive. The team has been helpful with our implementation. I wish that hive could connect with our calendars so that a due date and time can be seen on my calendar on my iphone. That is the one thing we have not yet figured out.

há 9 meses

Thanks for your great review, Lee! We love hearing that Hive helps your large team stay connected and organized. We're happy to have you on the Hive team!

Chantal S.
CEO, EUA
Contabilidade, 2-10 funcionários

Happy Hivers

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: As a virtual accounting team, we are using Hive not only to document our full range of workflow processes and procedures, but also as an audit trail. Hive keeps us on task and on point with client commitments, and has helped us collaborate with each other more effectively. Internal emails are almost non-existent now w/ the Hive messaging and commenting tools. We looked at all the options out there and were impressed with how Hive seems to bring the best of each project management platform to bear. It has been a gamechanger for us.

Vantagens:

Love the clean, bright interface, the options for data/project organization and visual representation, and stellar customer support - especially during onboarding. Hive messaging is also really slick (we no longer use Slack) and the platform's Giphy integration makes for some fun times for our virtual team.

Desvantagens:

There are some quirks which we have discussed at length with the development team - most notably the inability to create dependent tasks within project actions that recur. We hear they are working on it, though. And our direct contact with support is a main reason we love Hive.

Glenn W.
Quality Manager, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Hive Taken to the next level

5 há 12 meses

Comentários: Hive has been a great help managing sales orders, manufacturing processes, quality inspections right down to shipments. It provides MFT with a live overview of all the various projects running simultaneously by assigning travelers, tasks, additional notes, check off lists all on a daily basis.

Vantagens:

Know Hive is a Project Management tool MFT has taken it to the next level. We use Hive to following the manufacturing process from start to finish. As the Quality Manager, I use Hive to track scheduled fabrication on a daily basis. As orders are generated, the fabrication process is tracked throughout the build, to completion. Quality inspections are reported, and documented, then uploaded results so the team can review results. At this point, the jobs are tagged as complete and moved to the next step which is packing and shipping.

Desvantagens:

As sales orders are generated, they are inputted into Hive along with all applicable documents, PO#, drawings, travelers and additional notes is needed. Hive use to be able to open a Autocad file or Solidworks file, but now, the drawing file has to be downloaded then opened. This is an extra step we didnt have to do in the past. The recent update eliminated the ability to open these files from Hive.

há 8 meses

Hi Glenn! Apologies for the inconvenience. We've set to work righting this error and you should be back to normal within the week. Thanks again!

Nate H.
Nate H.
Senior Content Strategy Manager, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201-500 funcionários

Hive Keeps Us Organized

5 há 12 meses

Comentários: Very satisfied and very positive! If you need a project management tool I would 100% recommend Hive. If you have a management tool and are also using a chat app like google hangouts or Slack I'd make the switch to house it all in one place.

Vantagens:

Besides the obvious project management features that Hive excels at and that our team uses daily, the biggest gamechanger (and one I didn't expect when we launched Hive to be so impactful) is the chat function. For companies or groups who employ other apps like Slack, Hive offers a more streamlined place to hold all of your conversations in the same platform you manage and keep track of your work. It's been a huge boost for our team to have group and individual chats.

Desvantagens:

Hive is still making changes and updates to its platform. This is typically a benefit as we appreciate working with a platform that is always seeking to optimize and improve. However there has been a few bugs due to updates that have limited access into the platform for a small amount of time (less than an hour). The issue is usually resolved quickly but it does set us back if and when it happens.

há 9 meses

Thanks for your great review, Nate! We're happy to hear you enjoy using Hive. We are always working to improve the platform and launch new features with minimal impact on our users. Your feedback is appreciated and will be passed along to the product team. Thanks for being a part of the Hive family!

Melvin L.
Melvin L.
Media Activation Manager, Singapura
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great for productivity and task tracking at mass

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, Hive was a great addition to the team. We used to do daily catchups with the stakeholders, which honestly wasted a lot of time in total for the whole team. With Hive, not only are we able to streamline work, it is also accountable and saves times by reducing needs for constant catchups on a daily basis. Anytime a stakeholder needs an idea of where the project is going, all that needs to be done is to login to Hive.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, many different views and ways to personalize the UI to suit each person's needs. Notifications are great to also help track tasks and ensure completion of tasks amongst the team is done well. Hive is great for small teams with large, repetitive tasks that needs to be tracked on multiple steps, which is what exactly my team has been using it for. All in all good experience, has helped cut down the need or daily catchups as all stakeholders can easily see project status and update project details quickly as well

Desvantagens:

No way to track version history. We have a rouge person who keeps randomly deleting our templates in the organisation. Hive has no way to track things like these however. Also, I have used other project management softwares, and a lack of a desktop app or a addon (meaning you have to always open a tab to get the notifications) is a bit of a bummer

Wagner A.
Project Manager, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, 11-50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A good tool for multiple projects

4 há 3 anos

Comentários: My company works with local and remote teams. With Hive we manage and use human resources more assertively. Some of the tools of the platform, such as the management of estimated time to complete the tasks, helps us to work in this mixed regime.

Vantagens:

one of the best features of the tool is the ability to view projects in different ways. Be it as a schedule, status or Gantt view. This allows us to configure the best way to follow each project, either by the team's need or simply to facilitate the follow-up on a daily basis. I recommend for teams with a mixed regime of employees (presence and remote) and for those who work with multiple projects requiring daily updating

Desvantagens:

Unfortunately the mobile app version of the platform still has many problems. It is necessary to change the visualization of the tasks and to improve the speed of access and update, the simple act of changing the menu options generates a lot of loading time. I believe that the mobile version needs a complete overhaul, I've already tried to use it on the iOS and Android platforms, but the problems are similar and many members of my team simply stopped using the app.

Kathleen P.
Client Relations Manage, EUA
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos

Best Task Management System Ever Created

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: As a Health benefits office, this program makes every task we do easy to complete and with the utmost efficiency that the task is absolutely done or what needs to be done to complete it.

Vantagens:

I love how simple it is to create the task cards and customize them any way necessary.

Desvantagens:

Once something is deleted such as a comment or a picture it is permanently deleted.

Ashley S.
Owner, CEO & Principal Consultant, Canadá
Pesquisa, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great way to organize your team & work flow!

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: Veyr good. It works perfectly for us as a small firm working priarily remotely.

Vantagens:

Hive is a great software for organizing our team's time, projects and work flow. Our team works remotely, and this tool really helps us to connect with one another and coordinate our efforts. As an administrator, I am able to easily monitor projects to ensure we are on time and budget (using the time tracking estimates), and my team's time to ensure our resources have enough but not too much work. It also allows us to measure our productivity and adjust our time and budget estimates for future projects.

Desvantagens:

It was a bi of a learning curve, so although ease of use now is okay I think this part could be enhanced. We are unable to send emails from hive using alias', which is difficult because I use one for my firm (many small business do) and makes the email feature unusable for us and there should be an option so that only administrators can see time of other employees. This is for us to monitor and it is inappropriate for other employees to see, as they do not necessarily know the circumstances for another staff which may be confidential.

Tyler B.
Founder, EUA

Hive Changed my life

Vantagens:

Hive is the single best end-to-end project management software on the market. I've tried pretty much all of them and they hide critical features behind tiered payment plans unnecessarily. I have team members all across the world and we all use it to stay on top of critical projects daily. I especially love the forms feature for standard or weekly tasks. Every single time I've reached out to customer service regarding questions or issues they've been professional and especially helpful to me. They've always known how to help, gone out of their way to make sure I was satisfied, and given me exactly what I need. In my opinion, Hive knocks every single other task or project management software out of the water. It has increased our productivity, simplified our communication, prevented issues with clients, and given everyone in my company peace of mind.

Desvantagens:

The app for the phone isn't as functional as the desktop app for Mac or the online version.

Courtney P.
Marketing Manager, EUA
Design gráfico, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A Great Project Management Tool!

4 há 2 anos

Comentários: It's been great working with Hive! My team and I use this application every day and I've found it really helpful for project management, which is one of my day to day tasks. I was responsible for finding a PM tool when I joined the team—and I'm so grateful that I found Hive!

Vantagens:

In the past, I've used Asana for project management and Slack for messaging. Hive is the best of both worlds! I also prefer the layouts in Hive to any PM tools I've seen. Status view, calendar, Gantt chart and table view are all really helpful.

Desvantagens:

Tags and dependencies can be developed a bit more. Also, notifications are often messy. Would love an inbox for notifications rather than a popup in the top right corner and have the ability to mark certain tasks as read or unread.