15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Sellfy

O Sellfy é uma plataforma de comércio eletrônico para criadores.

Saiba mais sobre o Sellfy

Vantagens:

It's simple, clean, and professional. Sellfy provides everything you need.

Desvantagens:

Now you have to pay a monthly fee to get started.

Notas do Sellfy

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Sellfy tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 31 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Sellfy antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (31)

Internet, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Sellfy Review

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I'm solving the problem of having a small team and not having enough money to afford a website developer or take the time to learn and create a site myself.

Vantagens:

100 times easier than making my own website store. I had created a wordpress site and downloaded woocommerce and my intention was to use that. However I had launched my youtube channel pretty quickly and needed a site to host and sell my notes. I found sellfy from other youtubers and thought it was a quick solution for the time being. It's so easy to use that I just kept it and have pushed back the creation of my website. Another pro is the customer service, you're very responsive and communicate well to your users. I like that the right features are on Sellfy, nothing crucial like promo codes are missing. It has everything you need to get up and running within a weekend. I also like the way the discount code system is set up. Pretty easy to understand and use. However it would be nice to have a dollar amount taken off as well in addition to the percentage, but this is not a crucial feature for me at the moment, just a nice to have.

Desvantagens:

Before the analytic update, what I liked the least was the analytics charts. Now that they're fixed it's more clear however I do not like how the data is calculated. Here's my problem: I have several free products on my site, but I do not want them to count as a purchase because they're $0. I want to know what percentage of people are actually spending money and how much. Counting the $0 purchases doesn't allow me to do this. Also I do not like that date/time stamp of the orders is in regular time military. I also see that purchase amounts for the day, when it comes to the analytics, are not calculated by my time zone. In the email template I'd like to add a hyper link. If this is available I don't see how to do it.

Luis
Owner an CEO, EUA
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

its just amazing

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: faster, amazing, spredable, great tool!

Vantagens:

this is a website that you can usea instantly! everything will be ready if you move you 455! is simple, THE BEST OPTION for the price!

Desvantagens:

if they can ad something like integrations click funnels will disappear (i use both)

Shubh
CEO, Índia
Software, 2–10 funcionários

Good Customer Support, Poor development speed

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I've been using Sellfy for well over 2 years now. Everything is rainbows and sunshine. I've stuck with it for so long despite of their slow feature rollouts because of their exceptional customer support. However, recently I was charged for their top tier plan as part of a recurring billing process. I didn't needed it and wanted to downgrade and upon seeing the notification that I'd been charged I immediately contacted customer support. Upon contacting support, I was told that I would only be able to downgrade after the billing period was over which is a year from now. Extremely disappointed considering they had been so supportive so far. It was incongruent with the brand image I've had of them in my mind. As a matter of fact I lost $600. I hope they fix this. Otherwise,it's time for me to move on because of the lack of/slow development and there being a cap to the revenue limit.

Vantagens:

Sellfy's customer support is top-notch and they make you feel right at home. You get a fully customisable personal storefront and the option to have your custom domain. The dashboard UI is very well thought out and super intuitive. Create as many pages and embed custom code as you like. Built-in Email marketing campaign tool to send out customised plain text/html emails.

Desvantagens:

They don't have any public roadmap which makes it hard to keep a track of what to expect in the near future in terms of product functionality and development. The customer support says yes to every feature suggestion and I'm yet to see them actually implement anything so far. Very slow development speed. Explains why they don't have a roadmap. The amount of money you can make is capped at 200k at the highest plan (premium). Most e-commerce platforms don't have any such limit. No affiliate marketing,customer review,android/ios store app feature. Most of it's competitors have all of these features in their equivalent tiers at par or lower prices. Email credits are limited and very costly.

Jim
President, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

satisfied user

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very satisfied with it with the exception of the fact that there is no telephone support - have to rely on them getting back to me by email which can take anywhere from 1 to 3 days. Monthly cost is a bit higher than i am comfortable with but because of its functionality, I am satisfied with it overall.

Vantagens:

it's ease of use and versatility - am learning more and more about it all the time

Desvantagens:

takes an extended amount of time to receive word back from customer support. Need more options for product descriptions, various font options, bolding, italics, font color options, etc. Need to offer payment options of direct payment via major credit / debit cards as a lot of my clients do not feel comfortable using PayPal after repeated PayPal issues. I myself enjoy the PayPal feature because the funds are posted immediately to my account. Would also like the option of not permitting buyers to use PayPal payment from their bank accounts as sometimes these payments take several days to process and in some rare instances, the payments are declined by the buyer's bank

Travis
CEO, EUA
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo

Sellfy Get's Straight to the Point

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This is easy, fantastic! We made $100K net in the first 4 months of using Sellfy and I know that has to do with the simplicity of the checkout process and the very nice mobile respsive way the website shows up. Simply put, I love Sellfy lol

Vantagens:

Sellfy has done an incredible job at giving the merchants everything they need with the clutter. We live in a minimalistic age now and to have everything we need to get a store up and running fast is ideal. The support staff at Sellfy is also very fast at responding to your email requests and is always looking for ways to make thre platform better.

Desvantagens:

I would have liked to have a subscription plan. We had to move a good majority of our business away from Sellfy since we no offer subscription plans. The only other downside might be the product description page. It feels like it needs more personality than just a place for tex and photos. Not sure what it needs but this is something I feel.

Igor
Igor
Ucrânia
Fonte: GetApp

I used Sellfy more than a 3 years

2,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Easy of use - most liked. Other is bad.

Desvantagens:

I can advert my site, in Sellfy it's impossible, so what the reason to use Sellfy?No reason now! Now it's expensive with a worst possible customer service!!! i'm used they service for 3 years, and after the new rules - when I asked a price and started to use it I cant back to my free account now, and even after this they deleted my store...pre-paid store!! i am asked Paypal for help back my money for the pre-paid store so now I'm sure they are fraud! guys, do not repeat my mistake.

Resposta do Sellfy

há 6 anos

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience! Yes, due to our pricing changes we no longer offer free plan. This is done to ensure premium support for our paid customers in providing better support and functionality. Legacy accounts are grandfathered and still supported but you can't downgrade to free plan anymore.

Amjad
Electrical Engineer & Online Marketer, Jordânia
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 2–10 funcionários

Amazing Platform With All Necessary Functions

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I have been using Sellfy to sell my professional templates for more than four years now and never faced an issue.
Most recommended platform to sell digital products.
Amjad

Vantagens:

The dashboard is extremely easy to use despite providing many features. Flexibility in custimizing your store. You can also embed buy buttons or a complete store on an external website, which helps in getting more traffic and sales. You can create discount copouns.

Desvantagens:

Nothing really in my mind as all the necessary functions I need are available and the platform is really reliable.

Gianni
B6, Itália
Música, Profissional autônomo

THE WORLD IS YOURS WITH SELLFY

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Found me well and helped me to enlarge my company. Thanks to Sellfy I had the opportunity to promote and build my second business

Vantagens:

I personally liked everything and useful for my products. All you need is there

Desvantagens:

Sellfy is evolving and we evolve with it.

E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent way to set up selling digital products

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I've been selling digital products on Sellfy for 2+ years.

Vantagens:

This service is fast and easy to set up. You design your products, they take care of everything else. The analytics are helpful and the store front is customizable. Also, you can embed purchase links and buy now buttons directly into your website.

Desvantagens:

They used to have a free version where you had to pay a higher transaction %, but that has been eliminated. Now you have to pay a monthly fee to get started. It's worth it for me, but for someone just getting started, it might be a deterrent.

Sergio
3d Designer, Argentina
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo

Sellfy

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Pretty cool. Love it.

Vantagens:

it is a easy to use product. It had great tools to check the progress of your business.

Desvantagens:

It was easy to setup everything for my business

Skaidrīte
Skaidrīte
Anleitungen für perfekte Strickprojekte, Alemanha
Indústria têxtil, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: GetApp

Sellfy ist das einzige Produkt, das meinen Shop ermöglicht.

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: Für Personen, die ihre PDF-Dateien verkaufen wollen und kein großes Unternehmen vertreten, ist sellfy die beste aller derzeit zur Verfügung stehenden Möglichkeiten.

Vantagens:

Der Support ist so gut wie noch nirgendwo: Schnell, verständnisvoll, kompetent, freundlich, effektiv, zuverlässig.

Desvantagens:

Bis jetzt habe ich noch keinerlei Negatives feststellen können.

Lachlan
We inspector, Canadá
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Selling product online - problem free

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I’ve started a new business with relative ease with the help of this website.

Vantagens:

This program works for you in the background. Once you have a product to sell, sellfy takes care of the rest. While you’re sleeping or at work, this website is making transactions for you and sending files. When you wake up, you’ll be delighted to know there is money in your account and the hard work (PayPal transfers, emailing large documents) is complete.

Desvantagens:

I miss the option to add a watermark to PDF regardless of how many pages it is.

Chanetell
Graphics Designer, Canadá
Animação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Sellfy is by far one of the best Digital buyer/seller platforms!

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Sellfy has been great! I have been selling on sellfy for a few years now, with all the new updates/changes that have came to sellfy for sellers it really have been a god sent when it comes to getting my products out there.

Vantagens:

Sellfy has been great! Like everything it could use new tweaks. The new updates have been more then needed. The categories have been something I have both needed and wanted for a long time now.

Desvantagens:

New users are seeming to get turned off because of the prices to become a seller.

Kiki
Founder & CEO, África do Sul
Formação profissional e coaching, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Sellfy - A whole storefront at your fingertips!

Comentários: Excellent product!

Vantagens:

The ease of use is the best thing about this product.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing I have come across which is not good about it.

Douglass
CEO, EUA
Segurança de rede e informática, Profissional autônomo

Overall a nice platform

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It's a very valuable platform I recommend it to other people

IT'S ORGANIZED VERY EASY TO USE VERY RELIABLE

Desvantagens:

Many of the old features that made selfie great I have been taken away

Romain
Romain
Consultant, França
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Excellent

4,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

I really like it, it's easy to use and fast.

Desvantagens:

I find some inconvenience due to their update but otherwise overall it is fine...

Produção audivisual, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Happy user for almost two years now

Vantagens:

User interface is stacked with many useful features which help me manage my customer and product portfolios. But most importantly I've been impressed by the constant reliability provided by this platform.

Desvantagens:

Would love to have more customisation options on the product pages.

Karl
Head of Sociology, Reino Unido
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An extremely functional sales site for the small business

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Works perfectly for me as a relatively small scale seller.

Vantagens:

Sellfy is very easy to use and to uplaod to, and also to integrate into your WP blog. Also very reasonable fees compared to similar sites.

Desvantagens:

Nothing to dislike so far. Everything's worked just fine.

Alexander
Alexander
Founder of www.startlin.es, Ucrânia
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great solution for selling digital products

Vantagens:

Really Easy to Setup and Use for selling Digital Products.

Desvantagens:

Would be cool to have ability to have ability to launch digital store with multiple landing pages for different categories.

Design, Profissional autônomo

Sellfy review

Vantagens:

- Registration process is simple and straightforward - Setting up a product is easy - Sellfy takes care of the whole payment and digital distribution process - Provides several after sales features such as analytics, order tracking (download completion), e-mail follow up - Integrated e-mail marketing & upsell options

Desvantagens:

- Redesigned analytics page is probably too detailed, good to have access to the previous one - Cannot see the traffic source with orders in analytics, all orders are shown in the "direct" category - would be good to see where the revenue generating traffic comes from - Only PayPal and Stripe payment options available

Creator, EUA
Rádio e televisão, Profissional autônomo

Sellfy is amazing!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The one and only issue I had seemed to be a website issue. I contacted customer support and within minutes, they resolved it for me.

Vantagens:

It's simple, clean, and professional. Sellfy provides everything you need!

Desvantagens:

I love everything about it! It's exactly what I needed for my side hustle.

Markus
Independent Content Creator & Speaker, Alemanha
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Sellfy is the best platform for all professional content creators

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I use Sellfy daily and I couldn't imagine a better platform right now, as it's as easy & intuitive to use as a smartphone and everything can be customized super fast. A big thank you to the programming team for making this platform possible - well done! Give it a try: https://get.sellfy.com/1a2la56tdkxk

Vantagens:

Sellfy is a very easy to use platform with which you can reach your target audience very well. In addition, Sellfy has great features & functions that no professional content creator would want to miss.

Desvantagens:

Nothing - Sellfy is the perfect platform and I'm recommending it regularly to other professionals.

bimal
bimal
digital marketer, Nepal
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Sellfy review

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experiences with Sellfy is great.

Vantagens:

Sellfy is a great e-commerce platform if you are looking to run your own eCommerce business. You can easily create an e-commerce store within a few days. Here you can sell any kinds of products like physical or digital like an ebook, video etc. You also can embed it on your website. Inside Sellfy you will get many marketing tools that can help you to generate more sales like analytics, email marketing, discount, promotions,upsale.

Desvantagens:

I don't find any cons with Sellfy right now.

Jon
Jon
Music Producer, Reino Unido
Música, Profissional autônomo

Excellent platform.

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Really easy to use and reliable customer service.

Vantagens:

Easy to use and great customer support, thank you Sellfy.

Desvantagens:

I was already happy with my legacy subscription but was pushed to upgrade. Not a real problem though, it's working out well.

Armando
Armando
Central VT, Portugal
Produção audivisual, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A nice alternative to Shopify for small business

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I've set a couple of Sellfy stores and i found it very straightforward, especially after the setup which is quite easy for less tech-savvy clients.

Vantagens:

I like how it makes the setup of a webshop very easy and fast. Very intuitive too. Overall it works well and gives small business a good way to start.

Desvantagens:

I believe Sellfy could benefit of a price reduction. It isn't that cheap.