Simple, Effective, Great App

Avaliado em 14/12/2017
Jennifer S.
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Ease of running my business on the go..no down time, no missed appointments, syncs with Google calendar!

Vantagens: I use this app as a dog training, schedule manager, invoicing, tracking appointments and credit card processor. It is packed with ways to conduct business. I have a dedicated line, and administer most appointments, invoices, contracts and payments via text. I am able to get deposits before showing up, reducing no shows to null. The reports daily let you know where you stand on production and it reminds you to bill for visits you have completed. They keep adding functions. I could add employees too, but for now a full office suite conducted via text. Credit card processing good rate and prompt deposits. Great for small entrepreneurs. Also lets you track lead sources, costs and inventory capabilities, sales tax and send group text announcements to reengage your clients.

Desvantagens: Haven't mastered getting reports out of the system yet. Doesn't operate in horizontal mode on iPad- strictly works as a mobile device app. Hard to adjust to this concept if you solely used to desktop versions of software- but super simple and once you don't over complicate things...its that easy!

Good, but so mobile and text heavy, there is no room to grow in your business

Avaliado em 22/04/2019
David H.
Atacadistas, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The support has been helpful even if they seem to not know their own software that well. The frustrating part is that you have to text EVERY issue. So if you have a tiny issue...sure no problem...but you have a client standing in front of you and you need something now and an issue resolved...tough cookies...type out a book a send the text then wait for them to get around to answering you back. Overall: This is a great app for like a 1 man show...If you have dreams of growing or owning or being able to answer phone calls from potential clients while typing in information...then do NOT get this app. Otherwise, it does a great job of scheduling clients and such...but I expect that of any scheduling app...lol you should do that awesomely...its the other features you should excel at. If they would fix the no desktop app or no iPad landscape view issue...that would solve about 80% of our issues with them.

Vantagens: Text reminders of appointments and recurring payments can be created.

Desvantagens: When I first started my dog training business, it was only me. This app was great when you weren't talking to a client. If I had a client call me to schedule an appointment, then (assuming I was in a quiet place and not public) I would have to put them on the speaker phone and input their details to schedule their free consult in the app. As I grew to have 3 other trainers work for me and we are all mobile we had more growing pains. For example, we couldn't input client details, it sends out its own phone number on texts and we have an online phone system that routes calls to cell phones depending on the client. It was confusing to the clients what number they wanted to call. Most schedule changes the clients texted, but when it came to talking about why their dogs just got into a fight...texting would take an hour where a phone call of 5 minutes would be much faster. Then as we grew further still to have a facility, it was even more frustrating that there is NO desktop view or iPad landscape view. So...we still have the same issues except now even more clients call us and we have to write it on a sticky note and then when we hang up input all of the details. We have the online booking system connected to our website, but most people want to talk to someone before handing over thousands of dollars. Summary: no desktop app, the only way to get any help or support is through texting, no landscape ipad app, and no way to mark trainers paid outside of the system.

Ease of use for the small business person

Avaliado em 15/01/2019
Jennifer S.
Pro Dog Trainer
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I have been using this app to run my business and pay 1099 contractors for 2 years. It helps keep me on the go and communicating while in the field.

Vantagens: Functional, fast and run completely on mobile app. Intuitive for app users and simple client communication. Ditch the desktop software and stay on the go.

Desvantagens: Exportable reports take spreadsheets and other interfaces on export end to sort and decipher. Newsletter capability not quite there but company works diligently improve and expand.

This app is everything you need (and more)!

Avaliado em 03/09/2016
Johnny C.
PT
2-10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de dois anos
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I've used MindBody and anything else you can imagine. The team there at PS (what I like to call my PocketSuite) is great and very helpful!!! I save so much money and I've literally put my business on cruise control. I have all of my clients set up on subscriptions that auto-renew the packages for my clients every month so I can focus on my classes and privates. About to head on vacation now thanks to PS! Look no further!

Pocketsuite is a MUST for any solo-preneur or small business owner!

Avaliado em 14/03/2018
Dave "the shef" S.
Keynote Motivational Speaker and Author
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Pocketsuite is like having a personal assistant in my pocket. Whether it is for processing cards, scheduling appointments, or communicating with clients...I love this product!

Vantagens: I love the ability to automate a huge chunk of the communication with my clients via text. (or email if they prefer). The credit card rate is very competitive. They templates feature makes it so simple to follow up, send reminder messages, and so much more! Their support is amazing. Very responsive to texts!

Desvantagens: I'm new to the premium side after using the software at the free level for a few months. Still learning new capabilities and ideas.

Awesome Platform

Avaliado em 04/03/2019
Joshua V.
Automotivo, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This platform is great! I love how easy it is to schedule my customers and how it keeps all their info.

Vantagens: Easy to use, keeps my customers info in one place!

Desvantagens: Every once in a while i get logged out for no reason.

Dropped the ball with support. Not Happy!

Avaliado em 01/08/2017
Jon T.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Sent one invoice. Too complicated to manage different locations. Not worth it to us.

Vantagens: Ability to manage via mobile app and send customers quote via SMS. It isn't worth the hassle in our experience.

Desvantagens: Inability to manage more than one location through one main dashboard. Customer service hasn't gotten back to me in over a month regarding canceling service. Seems they just started ignoring emails or blocking our company emails. Not professional at all.

Great app for taking payments. Also has scheduling and tons of other stuff we don't use

Avaliado em 28/05/2018
Rick P.
Co
Relação qualidade/preço

Vantagens: They don't require a monthly fee for payments! Very reliable as well and you get your funds quickly.

Desvantagens: You have to sign in all over again too many times. Not a big deal but at least you just have to remember a 4 digit pin

It is very useful for programming the daily activities of the organization.

Avaliado em 13/03/2018
Adriana H.
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I did not get any benefit directly, I had the opportunity to see its operation by a primary state residing in the United States, and I explain what it is and what is useful despite being so easy to use.

Vantagens: It allows you to work as a team from the app, you can send scheduled messages, schedule payments and even contact employees and customers as assignment of activities.

Desvantagens: It is not an app available for all countries in the world, which is a great disadvantage, because despite being so simple in Venezuela would be very useful to process customer payments and control them.

Running my business from my phone is a breeze!

Yang F.
Engineer
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: I run a home services (cleaning, light repair) business in California and I use PocketSuite to manage my calendar, collect payments and centralize all of my notes and business communication with clients and the subcontractors who work for me. It's pretty awesome because so much is automated for me once I set up: my availability is kept in sync with my website, automated appointment reminders are sent out to clients and my subcontractors and I no longer need to worry storing credit cards and sending invoices because all of that is taken care of for me by PocketSuite. Great app. 5 stars and I would recommend it to anyone who runs a small service business.

User Beware!!!!

Avaliado em 20/03/2019
Jay S.
Photographer
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Platform looks really good but be careful there are hidden problems.

Desvantagens: USER BEWARE!!. Do not use this App if you have any purpose of receiving payments for your business. I had previously downloaded and used this application due to ease of sending invoices especially via text with an easy way for clients to pay. However, after payments are received there is NO way of getting your money out of this App. The App refunded all my clients payments WITHOUT my knowledge approximately 2 months after downloading application after I attempted to retrieve the bulk sum of my money out the App. There is NO way of contacting anyone directly as you are required to make an appointment for someone to call you if you have any questions in which they DO NOT actually call. There is a number available for texting purposes only, in which they do not answer and respond accordingly to any grievances. This App has no efficient customer service line at all. If you are using this App for scheduling or sending invoices fine but DO NOT accept payments using their platform.

Worst company ever

Avaliado em 13/11/2018
Angelene C.
Real Estate Agent
Imobiliárias, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Worst company ever. Their service is terrible as are their ethics

Vantagens: Nothing it was worthless without payments

Desvantagens: Don’t do it!!! I followed all the rules as any reputable business. I was blackballed because of some algorithm (as they claim) they refunded a client money for a service I performed and was paid. They gave me excuses and basically told me to go away. I asked for a discounted rate since I was denied what I paid for and they disabled my account. I cannot contact some of the clients who booked through there!! They cost me money and now are messing with productivity. WORST COMPANY EVER don’t waste your time.

Terrible

Avaliado em 05/04/2019
Avaliador Verificado
Construção, Profissional autônomo
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: They have a verification setting without really telling you that being denied accepting payments on their service is actually an option. They take your money for accepting payments through their software before they can actually deliver on what they promise. Seems kinda shady to me and I will definitely be contacting the BBB

Vantagens: I initially liked the software....but they charged my card twice but for some reason can't find the second charge on their end.....even though its in their account and not mine

Desvantagens: Customer service and wait times....very slow verifying you. Duplicate payment taken out of my account. Not delivering on services promised

Exactly what I've been searching for!

Jose F.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: I've run a tutoring business for over 10 years now. PocketSuite is the absolute best solution I've ever used. They have a Premium+ plan which allows you to schedule all of your workers and send them payments through the app. I'm constantly on the go, and the fact that I can do EVERYTHING from my phone is crucial. If you need any sort of payments, scheduling, messaging, or invoicing platform, DON'T look further! They also have a killer support team who seems to be always available and open to hear my feedback.

Professional scheduler in my pocket!

Jane H.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Biggest pro for me is since I'm on the go, I need a quick way to SCHEDULE client and also GET paid. What I like about PocketSuite is you can combine the two. Clients reserve time on my calendar with credit card linked. That means I can charge them as soon as we end each session without any awkward "Please pay me" conversations!! I can keep track of all my one-off and recurring appointments, and all my weekly and monthly income. Can't beat the credit card fees too :) I'm a fan for life!

I've had an okay experience with it so far

Avaliado em 04/11/2018
Dunia M.
Client Success Hero
Software, 13-50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall, my experience was okay. I don't like that I keep having to sign in over and over again every time I get in.

Vantagens: No monthly fee for payments
Pretty good customer service
Mobile app availablility is awesome!

Desvantagens: Have to keep signing in over and over again...

Great staffing app too

Jay L.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: I brought on two part time guys to help me take on new training clients. After meeting with my own clients all day, I was spending a lot of time on logistics for them. I feel like PocketSuite helped me cut down my staffing and client communications into stuff I can do on my phone in between clients. I'll give 'em 4 stars. PS. I just started using the Facebook scheduler and it's great.

Helps me with client intake, processing credit cards, and reminding clients so they show up!

Avaliado em 03/09/2016
Margie P.
Life Coach
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: This app has helped me transform my biz and focus on my life coaching. I've grown my client base almost 30% year over year since I'm able to stay so organized. Not sure what I'd do without my pocketsuite....the guys there are great and such a big help whenever you need it (which isn't very often since things are so easy).

Lil time saver

Caseman C.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: My office work usually takes about an hour to an hour and a half a day. By using PocketSuite, I'm able to chip away at that work throughout my day instead of having to sit down after work. Even though it's the same amount of work, I'm able to end my day sooner since I use all the time between clients. Love that.

Watch out

Avaliado em 23/12/2018
Anthony D.
Formação profissional e coaching, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: 2 days before Christmas this company withheld deposits and then disconnected me, and refunded my clients their payments. Why? They say my income was too risky for them. Odd since it was exactly as stated in the application which was approved.

Vantagens: The process felt simple (which turned out to be bait and switch)

Desvantagens: Falsely made to believe my payments were run and headed to my account.

Solid low rate options (+ scheduling)

Steve M.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: If your customers are like mine and usually pay by credit card then I suggest this app because of its low % rate. I'm so over Square's fees and PocketSuite flat out just has more features specifically designed around personal training. And they actually have customer service.

Great organizer and perfect way to keep in contact with your clients

Avaliado em 13/08/2018
Avaliador Verificado
Server
Restaurantes, 201-500 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: PocketSuite allows you to schedule appointments and keep track of payments, all in one place! It is the perfect app to use for a small business.

Desvantagens: There can be issues with the payment process. Money can be withheld until the verification process is complete. If left incomplete or if unsatisfactory, the money is returned to the clients.

New packages & classes

Beth J.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: They did it!! Their new update allows me to sell packages like gift cards. Also training classes are new too. Awesome for folks who are part of IDEA fit and ACE fitness....at least that's who I'm telling about this tool.

Invoicing over text

Avaliado em 21/05/2016
Laura P.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Why did I not think about this myself?? Great to shoot itemized invoices over text message for easy payment. Brilliant for quick payment that is super convenient for my customers....esp the young techie ones.

Combo of scheduling and reminders

Gracie K.
Relação qualidade/preço

Comentários: Lots of app do the mobile scheduling. But this one actually gives you the ability to set up an automated text reminder series to be sent to clients. I just set it up and POOF they are set.