Nota média de avaliações

3,8 /5
    3,9 /5
    3,4 /5

Sobre Quicken

Solução de gerenciamento de propriedades de aluguel e finanças pessoais com rastreamento de informações do inquilino, gerenciamento de receita e rastreamento de despesas.

Saiba mais sobre o Quicken

Exibindo 298 avaliações

Patrick J.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 28/03/2020

"Best Desktop Accounting Software"

Comentários: That software allows you to back up in the cloud and your computer. It has all the special effects at Quickbooks.

Vantagens: Ease of use and it allows you to add multiple businesses or personal accounts.
The price is what it should be for accounting software. Excellent Support, I used the support two times and was very impressed with the customer service.

Desvantagens: No way that I know of to recover the password vault.

• Avaliado em 28/03/2020
Emerson N.
President/Owner
Emprego e contratação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 13/02/2021

"Have used it for years, still liking it!"

Comentários: Good, easy tool to track your money, some technical issues with downloading.

Vantagens: Quicken quickly and efficiently tracks all my spending, earning and investments, and I have been able to link most of my accounts so it does it automatically.

Desvantagens: Not all accounts can be linked, especially not international ones. And occasionally it has brought in duplicate transactions which are a nightmare to reconcile.

• Avaliado em 13/02/2021
Aryana R.
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 20/11/2020

"quicken is inexpensive but has errors"

Comentários: I liked the price and the short learning curve to get up and running. I liked the flexible reporting available. There was a lot of trouble importing transactions which is why I stopped using it. It wouldn't import automatically and I had to download from the bank and Paypal and then upload.

Vantagens: I liked the price and the short learning curve to get up and running. I liked the flexible reporting available.

Desvantagens: There was a lot of trouble importing transactions which is why I stopped using it. It wouldn't import automatically and I had to download from the bank and Paypal and then upload.

• Avaliado em 20/11/2020
Fernando G.
Serviços de eventos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/12/2020

"I like it. I just don't like monthly fees or having to upgrade to be able to connect bank accounts"

Comentários: Great experience. The technology is great. Just hard to keep up with the monthly fees for a small business.

Vantagens: I like it. I just don't like monthly fees or having to upgrade to be able to connect bank accounts for automatic upgraded on my financial statements.

Desvantagens: Good software. Easy to use and practical. Helps you accomplish accounting needs in an easy way. Connecting directly to your banks helps you get things done faster.

• Avaliado em 17/12/2020
Avaliador Verificado
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/01/2021

"Just works"

Comentários: Works and just is what I need for my small business.

Vantagens: I have been using quickens for a very long time, it works for my needs. I run a simple company and do not use many of the features that are provided. The one feature that I do like the most is being able to download from the bank to the program to make sure I have the correct balance. However, when you send out a check sometimes via the bank check program it may post twice when written then when cashed. Just something to keep in mind. It also works for when I need to start and complete my taxes.

Desvantagens: When you send out a check sometimes via the bank check program it may post twice when written then when cashed.

• Avaliado em 26/01/2021
Peter M.
Enterprise Achitect
Software, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 02/02/2021

"30-Year Quicken User"

Comentários: Intuit is so exploitive, that I would actually consider them to be immoral and I have tried many times to move to a different product, but they make it very difficult.

Vantagens: Of the personal finance managers, Quicken is probably the best. Other packages at or below this cost lack a majority of their features and in order to get them, you would have to upgrade to a much more expensive package, so it is at a price sweet spot.

Desvantagens: I've been using Quicken since 1992 and consider myself quite familiar with the package. The Quicken business model is and always has been exploitive and has been adding and subtracting features for years in an attempt to always have a new product to sell. Their current subscription model is no different. However, they never improve the product. There are bugs still there that have been there since the 90's. They're reports and windows do not zoom. They do not use Windows conventions, for example keystrokes. When working properly, it provides a lot of value, but it is very easy to introduce errors into the data and impossible to fix them. Their customer support is an absolute joke. It's normally a 40-minute queue to talk to an idiot and they are so propaganda driven, that they delete any negative posts or reviews from their sites and their forum. They purposely obstruct you from transferring to their competitors. I myself have had to purchase 7 versions of the program since 2000 and that's BEFORE they moved to a subscription model. Every release introduces more bugs, but they make it impossible to freeze a particular version, constantly cutting off web access and they have Upgrade Nags constantly that you can't get rid of. And they are entirely shameless about it.

• Avaliado em 02/02/2021
Nina B.
Realtor
Imobiliárias, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 29/10/2019

"Quicken Rental Property Manager works some of the time"

Comentários: I've been using this program for over 10 years and while it it not perfect it is better than nothing. I would like the rental part to be easier and more reliable to use. I like that you can integrate Zillow estimates and values to properties.

Vantagens: I liked that it integrates all my accounts and I can track rentals, home and business at the same time. Reports are fairly accurate and are very useful for accounting and tracking purposes.

Desvantagens: Has bugs that I cannot figure out. Sometimes the transfers don't ever show up and the accounts get messed up. Hard to track rents in the format that is available. I can't figure out how to enter and keep all reconciled the way they want you to do it.

• Avaliado em 29/10/2019
Beebek A.
Lecturer
E-Learning, 11-50 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 14/02/2021

"Why Quicken?"

Comentários: Good.

Vantagens: Tracking personal finances and business statements is probably the best feature in Quickens.

Desvantagens: Sometimes transactions gets lost and do not show up.

• Avaliado em 14/02/2021
Gerard B.
owner operator
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 15/02/2021

"Easy Small Business applications"

Comentários: I have enjoyed theeapplications nd uses that it has provided for me.

Vantagens: Quicken allows me as a small business to provide professional accounting management solutions to my small business without big cost.

Desvantagens: The learning process and initial set up is slow and time consuming. But that is expected with a set such as this.

• Avaliado em 15/02/2021
Douglas C.
Materiais de construção, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/02/2021

"Quicken review"

Comentários: Quicken was great for a long time but everybody I dealt with was using a different product

Vantagens: The price it was my first of these products it was very satisfactory worked well for a long time good place to start

Desvantagens: Just not as advanced as some other products on the market but you get what you pay for I would still recommend

• Avaliado em 11/02/2021
James D.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/08/2018

"Lack of availability for Mac"

Comentários: I cannot say more than I already have. I’ve had to save information on my Mac and then pick it up on my PC just to send an invoice. This is inconvenient. It takes time that could be better off spend doing other things. Please, Quicken, bring Home and Business to Mac. Also, allow the ability to edit previous entries. I’ve noticed issues in the past that could have been easily fixed with an edit button, but you cannot. This should be fixed. As the leader in accounting software, it should have more features available than it does.

Vantagens: Quicken seems to be the go-to accounting software in the industry, so naturally we went with it. We were very happy with Quicken, as it is easy to teach to our new employees. I also really like the seamlessness of the program between a Mac and a PC. My laptop is a Mac while my home computer is a PC, and I find that the program itself is very similar on both platforms, and thus very easy to use. However, we initially intended to purchase Quicken for Home and Business, but it is not available for Mac, so we had to take a step back and purchase Quicken Premier. This was more than slightly annoying, but we managed to make it work.

Desvantagens: The lack of availability of Home and Business for Mac is a big con for me. The Home and Business program allows for custom invoices, which would look really good for our small business. We also wanted the ability to track our profit and loss, so we purchased it for my home computer. We can still send out the custom invoices on our PCs, but it would be a lot easier if it were available for Mac. Hopefully, there will be an option to purchase Home and Business in the future for Mac.

• Avaliado em 11/08/2018
Phil H.
Principal
Imobiliárias, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 24/09/2020

"Serious improvement is only possible with serious measurement"

Comentários: These days we all have multiple accounts: checking, savings, investing, real estate, retirement, etc. All these accounts are necessary in today's world, however, keeping track of them all is a serious problem. Quicken is a tool that will bring all of these accounts into a single dashboard and help you stay on top of all the changes. While Quicken is an older piece of software and will probably never see a full rewrite to make it more modern, it is the only option for serious personal finance and it works well enough to get the job done.

Vantagens: It allows me to stay on top of my finances by downloading transactions from all my accounts into a single dashboard. It allows me to answer any question I have about my finances.

Desvantagens: It is slow! Simple tasks like reconciling an account can be aggravating as the hourglass icon comes up way more often then it should for a simple task. I have run this on a modern Intel Core i7 processor and it is still a dog. You definitely need to be patient with this software.

• Avaliado em 24/09/2020
David Y.
IT Directors
Organização cívica e social, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/03/2019

"A Product Whose Time Has Passed"

Vantagens: Quicken for more than a decade has been "the" standard for personal financial management and I used it for many years to track my families spending habits, transactions, retirement and more. It's "the" gold standard for anyone looking to track their financial health.

Desvantagens: Multiple online products, including Mint which is also owned by Intuit that makes Quicken, covers 90% of the features/functions that you would normally run on your computer. For those that don't want to trust their information to such web/cloud services then Quicken still remains a viable option. However, in recent years Quicken has begun to scale back on services like Bill Pay as banks and other online services take over. I don't think Quicken is going away any time soon, but it's very clear that it's time has passed and it's only a matter of time until Intuit makes the decision to retire the software.

• Avaliado em 28/03/2019
Roger G.
Property Manager
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/06/2017

"USe it daily and have since the early 1990,s"

Vantagens: Puts all your finances in one place, updates all accounts with minimal keystrokes rather than having to go to each website yourself (Saving lots of time) works like an on-screen checkbook. See your net worth accounts and liabilities in one place. Navigation is easy as a click of the mouse.

Desvantagens: Intuit, the author, recently sold Quicken to an Investment Group. When Microsoft dropped MS Money, Quicken became the Monopoly in the market. Now the new company made some changes and icons are different, some screens have pop-up windows that don't work right, and the internet is full of complaints from long time users. Most of the glitches I found are minor, but changes were made so that everyone had to renew in-order to be able to access all your accounts online with Quicken, a strategy they may use to continually force upgrades and fees! Watch for this. This is what happens when someone sees a chance to capitalize on a monopoly!

• Avaliado em 07/06/2017
Lynn S.
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2020

"Don't give up - it's probably worth it."

Comentários: I had used many different types of accounting software for small and large businesses. So when I wanted a software program for my own purposes, and to grow from our personal finances into a small side business, I expected to use Quickbooks because I was familiar. Someone recommended Quicken. I tried to set it up 3 times in a free trial period, but it seemed very difficult, so I let it slide. One slow day, I persevered and completed the set up. Thank goodness I did. Once the set up is complete, the functioning is so much smoother and easier than Quickbooks was for my purposes. I'm so glad I didn't give up. I am saving time and money by using Quicken now. Well worth the effort in the set up.

Vantagens: The functionality has impressed me. It's bill pay feature is better than I had anticipated, and it's layout and easy viewing is making it one of my new favorite accounting software programs - and I've had many. I didn't think I would want to stray from Quickbooks, but 3 months in and I am thinking I may not want to ever go back. Correction.... I am thinking I may not ever NEED to go back.

Desvantagens: I was a little overwhelmed in the set up - which is why I set up my accounts in the free trial 3 times and let it sit for months. It seemed too daunting and I was scared it would be way too complex and difficult to navigate. I just didn't give it chance. Once you get past the start, it's way easier, I believe, than Quickbooks. Simpler, so it may not be for everyone, but it is for my purposes.

• Avaliado em 25/09/2020