Avaliações do ESET Endpoint Security

4,7 /5
    4,5 /5
    4,4 /5

Sobre ESET Endpoint Security

Inclui proteção contra botnet, antispam, anti-phishing e controle de Internet com capacidade de gestão remota.

Saiba mais sobre o ESET Endpoint Security

Exibindo 789 avaliações

Behzod A.
Graduate Part Time Instructor
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/04/2019

"ESET one of the most trusted names in computer security"

Comentários: Truly install and forget about it type of product. Highly recommend it.

Vantagens: I am long time user of ESET products and its Endpoint Security computer security service. I started using ESET in 2006 and since then I am loyal customer of the company. The advantages of this software can be summarized as follows: 1) ESET always tops the computer security tests conducted by independent, third party testing companies (eg. AV Comparatives) that test various well-known antivirus products. 2) No matter whether you are using powerful gaming computer or slow, old laptop -- ESET utilizes minimum CPU. Hence, ESET provides excellent all in one protection at minimal CPU usage. 3) ESET has very user friendly interface for novice users. But at the same time ESET has separate menu with full set of features for expert users. 4) Overall license cost is not expensive. Usually there are several sales throughout the year that make the deal even sweeter. 5) Product offers full security tools including firewall, antivirus, spam protection, anti-theft protection that smoothly integrates with the operating system and require minimal user intervention. 6) ESET has very friendly customer care team of experts that are available 24/7.

Desvantagens: I never experienced problems with ESET products. Always recommend it to friends and colleagues.

• Avaliado em 05/04/2019
Steve M.
Software, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/02/2020

"Outstanding Protecion"

Comentários: I've never had an issue with Malware, Spyware or Viruses since I started using EST about 10 years ago.

Vantagens: Provides outstanding protection
Easy installation and upgrading
Never had an issue with Malware or Viruses since switching
Also like the pricing models for those that own several devices

Desvantagens: I haven't found anything to complain about. It just plain works as advertised. You'd hardly know it was there.

• Avaliado em 12/02/2020
Carlos benjamin G.
IT Manager
Serviços de eventos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/03/2020

"Best Antivirus but still hackable"

Comentários: I like it, i Recommend this to anyone. The Best I ever Had

Vantagens: It is very easy to install and use, It doesn't take a lot of resources from your computer.

Desvantagens: We got hacked by a Ransomeware 2 times now, when it is supossed that we were covered by ESET =( . Lucky us we have backups of our all data daily. but was not easy to restore.

• Avaliado em 29/03/2020
Carlo P.
IT Technician
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 13/12/2019

"A powerful, functional and manageable AV system"

Comentários: We are able to easily manage ESET from the ESMC console, no matter where the mobile device travels we are able to control it

Vantagens: The deployment process can be easily streamlined using GPO or the ESMC console. As well as managing any Virus outbreaks or threats centrally

Desvantagens: Can be a pain if there are issues with the central server, or if machines have issues removing previous AV software in order to install ESET

• Avaliado em 13/12/2019
Nigel Z.
Ceo
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2019

"Feature Rich! Security at its best"

Comentários: It is doing a good job of antivirus protection and filtering. It is also more customizable than I have tried.

Vantagens: This software detected other networks on my machine. IT was good to have that information to resolve some interesting errors.

Desvantagens: I had to set the firewall for a foreign country that is headquarters. This was a slight problem that I didn’t expect. It also seems to run slow but it could be my configuration so I can’t be sure to blame the software yet.

• Avaliado em 12/12/2019
Keith W.
MD
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/01/2021

"Quality product that you can rely on."

Comentários: So good I recommend it to our clients.

Vantagens: It doesn’t slow machines down like other Anti virus products.
It is easy to install & forget about, knowing you are protected.
The company is quick to respond to any issues and if support is required they are extremely helpful eve IF it turns out that it isn’t their product that is causing the issue.

Desvantagens: I would like a bit more malware specific scans built Into the product.

• Avaliado em 07/01/2021
Craig F.
Telecomunicações, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2021

"Eset for centralized antimalware management"

Comentários: It does a great job of catching malware. Occasionally we will have a problem with security updates in Outlook. This can cause the Outlook plugin to not start.

Vantagens: It provide a centralized management system for anti-malware. It is easy to use and does a great job catching web and email malware.

Desvantagens: The initial installation was a little time consuming. I need to reach out to support to get help with the base profiles. Evidently this was common, they emailed me a set already configured.

Chief Designer
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 20/04/2018

"Set it and forget it! ESET offers a convenient and effective one stop security solution"

Comentários: I haven't lost time or money or business because my computer is protected and I'm not vulnerable to attacks. That's basically an ROI of priceless if you ask me.

Vantagens: Currently I am using ESET on my work laptop. I am a small freelance business and just have the one computer to protect at the moment. I also purchased another license to install on my parents' computer as they have been very prone to viruses in the past. Pros
- Set it and forget it - I basically set up this software once to run automatic scans and I haven't had to bother with it much more than that.
- Anti-theft feature - this feature allows you to locate your computer no matter where it is if it gets stolen. Thankfully haven't had to try this feature out, and I hope that I never have to, but it's pretty comforting to know that I have it.
- Parental control - I don't use this, but you can basically set up different profiles for children when they browse the web to block certain sites
- Secure browser for banking and financial websites - ESET launches its own browser when you go to any financial or banking websites. As I understand it, they encrypt everything over this secure browser
- Chock full of other features like personal firewall, email protection, webcam protection, etc
- Automatic prompting when you connect an external drive to scan it.

Desvantagens: Absolutely nothing. So far I have found ESET to be very easy to use and I haven't come across any negatives. Everything from setting up automatic scans to enabling the anti-theft feature through their website has been super smooth. No issues with this whatsoever and it's extremely easy to use. Well worth it.

• Avaliado em 20/04/2018
Darina T.
manager
Engenharia civil, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/01/2021

"It is best to be safe"

Comentários: The best is that from very beginning of using ESET software I have no problem with harms to computer or data or web site - no one. This is most important - they are continually improving their SW to be best on market and help their customer . They do their business very well - so we may do our safe and protected.

Vantagens: To have my data safe - not to be afraid of any harm in my data. We use many commercial data from our clients to prepare for them good offers and manage good projects - so we have to be safe with all our work. Many of my friends lost all data on damaged hardisks by activity of stupid hackers or paid so much money to unlock data in specialised companies. Data it is the most important in today times - so the best protection of computer by best software like ESET is step to right direction. I use ESET software for more than ten years - no one problem with any harm of computer or data - and we use internet daily. ESET is the best

Desvantagens: there is no one thing, even I like the design and name - it so good

• Avaliado em 31/01/2021
Mark L.
IT Engineer
Segurança de rede e informática, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 24/02/2019

"Eset Endpoint Security (Business)"

Comentários: Which? has recently awarded Eset's Antivirus Product its highest score in the "Best Buy" for "paid for" products. The small footprint and speed of its scanning engine is impressive coupled with its VB100 record and free upgrade to new versions make Eset an obvious choice. It doesn't slow your machine down on scanning and is sympathetic in its notifications to cause the least disruption to your workflow. On the whole I would recommend Eset Endpoint Security highly it does what it says on the tin and with minimal fuss.

Vantagens: Eset Endpoint Security is a business offering of a comprehensive suite of Security products including authentication, encryption and antiviral products for multi platform. The business licenses can be purchased in blocks of 5 for a 1 to 3 year duration. The product contains antivirus, firewall, antispam, device control and web filtering. The software footprint is small and its scanning engines speed is impressive against its competition. Eset has passed each one of its VB100 labtests never missing an in the wild virus. Licensing is flexible and new versions are free as long as you hold a valid license. On demand scans can be immediate or scheduled and Esset pride themselves on keeping false positives to a minimum. Eset's support team are knowledgeable and helpful and will happily remote to your machine using ISLOnline to resolve any issues you may have. The business product can be managed by a Remote Administration Console making easy to update and configure all the Eset software on your network.

Desvantagens: Because of Eset's comprehensive suite of products it is adviseable to get an Eset agent or Eset themselves to carry out the intial setup. As you drill through the menu's the compexity of the product becomes very evident. The home user security product contains helpful context sensitive messages to aid with its configuration but the messages produced by the business product require some technical knowledge. The firewall part of the product can be sensitive to minor network changes and block printers and devices which are contained in the secure zone. This can be very frustrating for users who have shares on thier PC which are needed by other users.

• Avaliado em 24/02/2019
Malinda S.
Station Master
Relações governamentais, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/10/2019

"The best anti-virus software for business"

Comentários: I have been using eset anti-virus software for 3+ years and my experience so far is really positive. As a company we have never faced any virus/malware infection from the day we started using it and it is doing a great job for these 3+ years. First we used the 30-day trial and then we got that it is the right choice. My overall experience of using eset anti-virus software is really positive and I would like to recommend anyone who is willing to use an anti-virus software which works flawlessly almost 100% of the time and it is the best on the market currently.

Vantagens: There are many ways that a computer can get infected with spyware, viruses, and malware. Among those downloads from internet, email attachments and removable media are the main ways. Normally one railway station has at least 10 computers and those contain sensitive information. These computers are connected to the internet and can be infected from viruses at anytime easily. Viruses can steal passwords, get access to sensitive information, damage files, monitor user's activities and make frequent computer crashes.If one computer get infected, the other computers connected to the network affected too. For all these problems, company decided to use an anti-virus protection to safeguard the PCs. Few years back we have decided to switch to eset anti-virus software. The installation was really easy. That is the most stable and effective anti-virus software I have ever used. Eset runs in the background without hassling me. It doesn't ask me to run a security check/ restart the pc while I'm doing another work. I love the way that it handles everything about security of the pc. It doesn't degrade the performance of my computer while scanning and it intelligently identify threats without blocking other programs. The pretty user interface with “You are protected” sign tells me that everything is fine at one glance.

Desvantagens: To be honest, I don't have anything against eset. The license is bit costly but the price is really worth for the security that we get. It is absolutely easy to use.

• Avaliado em 29/10/2019
Abinadi R.
Technical Project Manager Senior
Segurança de rede e informática, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/09/2020

"Your Security made Easy"

Comentários: I use this every day and it works perfectly. I love its simplicity so anyone at home could check for threat however it is still very powerful tool. The frequency of the updates its just fine and I like the fact that I can constantly monitor the events and logs for more details.

Vantagens: The product is very solid compared to its competitors. The regular updates keep you secure for new security threat and it is very simple to use but still very effective

Desvantagens: I would like to see a more simple integration with some IoT devices and control of the home network. overall is a great product update could more frequent. Include details of the upgrade for people familiar with security terminology

• Avaliado em 18/09/2020
Mark S.
Sales & Service
Imobiliárias, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/09/2020

"Solid endpoint solution for less"

Comentários: Excellent, since we have tested new products with additional new features but when we got it, we definitely felt it was the best out there.

Vantagens: When we were looking for new endpoint solution, we knew there is so many out there and they are all relatively pushy when talking to their sales people. We went through the normal process with Eset and found the pricing mixed with the easy to use reporting and alerting features were better than anything else we tried to that point, overall great decision and very happy with our choice when we moved over.

Desvantagens: Honestly not a ton of dislikes here, everything did exactly what we hoped for it to do, so not much here.

• Avaliado em 28/09/2020
Lourdes P.
Software Engineer
Software, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/11/2020

"Lightweight But Tough Virus and Web Protection"

Comentários: I have been an ESET user since 2005. Back then there was only ESET NOD32 and it has grown a lot since with various platform protection. I am very pleased that they have not changed their style of being lightweight and easy to install (no-brainer installation and management) that I recommend it for use to friends and colleagues. I have never ever had any virus problems with ESET which is the main reason why I am confident when I recommend it even to clients. One really gets the value for his/her money with a license purchase from ESET.

Vantagens: It is lightweight, meaning it does not need too much resources to run in the operating system. This is the best selling factor for me of ESET NOD32, especially when compared to Norton or McAfee. The value for money is greater than Kaspersky, another antivirus product which I think is just as good as ESET. ESET is also easy to install and hassle-free. It takes very little time and supervision to install this and as long as you have fast internet, downloading the latest updates and modules is also fast and easy.

Desvantagens: The only thing I didn't like about ESET's range of security products is that there are different version for different devices that I have to purchase them separately if I wanted an all-around ESET protection. It would be nice if there is a way to get discount on, say, mobile licenses if you already have the full Windows/Mac product purchased. I had to purchase a separate license for my Android phone - it would have been nice if I could just use the same license.

• Avaliado em 29/11/2020
Alain jove R.
Freelnacer
Telecomunicações, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/02/2021

"A good choice to keep viruses at bay"

Comentários: Overall, the product suits my needs especially in terms of managing a relatively small network of computers. The essential functions are present to prevent intrusion, and tying it up with the default firewall as well as tweaking router settings suits just fine in preventing unwanted websites and pop ups from appearing in in your screen, and sifting through websites with anomalous content.

Vantagens: There's a ton of anti virus and anti malware apps already online, but one reason why I used this product is for its simplicity and for its being lightweight, and not to mention the pricing. Doing system maintenance can be a daunting task, and waiting for boot scans to finish can be time consuming especially with a lot of tasks on the to do list. Yes, I do boots cans once a month to ensure that my security software can reach the deepest caverns of my computer because with all the phishing, malware, ransomware, and viruses lingering online, it's better to make this precautions than fall prey to it. I also find it very handy using the malware scan through the browser, which is optional but can be easily changed in the settings. Along with the default Windows Firewall of Windows 10, I feel my system a lot safer, because apparently using only the latter isn't sufficient enough to keep those bad entities at bay.

Desvantagens: Although pricing is way better than others, it is limited to some functionalities. And an advanced user might consider switching to other products if one is looking for other add-ons especially for those who have high browsing and other internet activities.

• Avaliado em 07/02/2021
Yollanda G.
Technician
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 22/04/2021

"Eset"

Comentários: Great software, great antivirus that I recommend above all the others

Vantagens: Its been one efficient Antivirus for me and everyone i have recommended is satisfied with it. It does what its meant to do

Desvantagens: It doesn't recognize important extensions installed by the user from a virus or a bug thus it removes everything

• Avaliado em 22/04/2021
Deputy Manager I.T Operations
Automotivo, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/11/2020

"A good Endpoint Security Solution which is lesser known."

Comentários: Over all we were very satisfied with Eset Endpoint Security, it is great product for the price.

Vantagens: Eset Endpoint Security is a relatively light weight software in comparison to other market leading brands. it is quite robust and provides support to legacy operating systems which other solutions have stopped supporting.

Desvantagens: Their Local partner support could improve a bit, other than that no issues were faced. I am very much satisfied with the solution.

• Avaliado em 24/11/2020
Marcel U.
Internet, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 05/05/2021

"Fast and reliable"

Vantagens: I use ESET Endpoint Security for a number of years and am very pleased. It's fast, takes up little system memory and is constantly equipped with even better engines and options. ESET LiveGrid is a great option. ESET live grid is a system that collects information from vulnerabilities and potential threats around the world. When this is enabled, the antivirus program, working with Eset Live Grid, can detect and remove the most recently found threats from the system.

Desvantagens: In a business environment, you cannot verify that all systems are running a version of ESET. This should be possible so that you protect all systems and do not skip one.

• Avaliado em 05/05/2021
Zaza E.
IT Manager
Telecomunicações, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/05/2021

"ESET Endpoint Security"

Comentários: Overall I have good experience with eset. Very good server management. Very good installed software management. Very good logging.

Vantagens: Very easy to use, useful, fast, intuitive, hight speed

Desvantagens: Sometimes fail to upgrade server side. Hard to implement user agents.

• Avaliado em 12/05/2021
Robert M.
Graphic Designer
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 29/04/2021

"Very thorough virus protection"

Comentários: Overall, ESET, once it's initial system scan is complete, runs perfectly like it isn't even there. While I rarely run into any warning from it, in 8 years I have also never had any issues with malware infecting a system that it is protecting.

Vantagens: ESET does a great job of managing each and every thing that enters your computer either through the internet or from a removeable media source. I have never experienced ESET missing a trojan or suspicious piece of information when installing new software or visiting websites.

Desvantagens: The initial system scan that is triggered whenever your PC comes out of sleep or is restarted can be quite lengthy and is generally slowed down tremendously if you are impatient and try to open any programs while the scan is going.

• Avaliado em 29/04/2021
Trevor S.
Rede de computadores, 2-10 funcionários

"Eset security software"

Comentários: We use this software in many ways to protect businesses from hackers and viruses and blocked unsafe web site. Plus it protects our company when access banking information.

Vantagens: I have been Eset for a while now, and the software has made some significant improvement overall with using the software adding more security features like the banking system. This software you to take control of access to firewalls and also gives users control on having a computer scanning for issues. The software has a different level of software protection to choose from.

Desvantagens: The licensed to purchase this software is a bit troubling. It does give your license keys. If you need to reinstall the program in some older model, you required a user name and keycode or ID code. It just too confusing. Also, the software takes too many resources when scanning every time you reboot your computer.

Ingeniero de soporte
Fotografia, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/10/2018

"ESET Endpoint Security"

Comentários: In experience, it is not a bad program, but it is very basic depending on the type of user that is addressed, for a home user it would be good but for business, something more robust would be needed.

Vantagens: This security system although it has many options is very easy to use, it is very friendly and for a user who has never used it you can use it easily, I could say that this type of security should be used more for people of home since For some company it is very basic, it may have different security options but it is not complete.

Desvantagens: What I do not like is the cost, the cost of this application is too high for the options and security that it has, it can have different levels or options for security of different types for when protection is something very simple, at the company level that handles some sensitive information could cause problem, since the type of security as I mention it above is very basic, would be only for users of house, and for the price the users of house I would not accept it is very high.
They have an option for microsoft security that I do not see as a user.

• Avaliado em 23/10/2018
Suzannah H.
Assistant Manager
Telecomunicações, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/06/2021

"Best solutions for computer protection"

Vantagens: I've been using ESET Endpoint Security for some time now, and indeed the software has improved significantly with the addition of extra security features, such as the financial and banking platform. This software allows users to restrict access to firewalls as well as have their computers scanned for problems. There are several levels of software security available in the software.

Desvantagens: . You'll need a user account and a keycode or ID number if you need to restore the application on another computer. It's too puzzling as it will not store all the information on the software itself, but need to contact the customer support to get the information. Furthermore, the software consumes too many resources when scanning your computer every time you restart it.

• Avaliado em 10/06/2021
Gabriella N.
Process Design Engineer and CEO
Mineração e metais, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/02/2021

"Works well whether entry-level or high performance"

Comentários: Having used ESET for about seven years there are definitely more pros than cons.

Vantagens: I have used ESET for about 7 years back and forth and at times together with another antivirus. When I first started with ESET it did a really good job, my laptop was not performing well, I installed it and managed to remove over 20 malicious software.
I like how it works well on different computer systems, be it entry-level or high performance. I am currently running it on an i5 processor with 8 GBs of RAM and it works well. It uses low computing power and it does not slow down my computer.
I like the ESET splash screen that shows up on computer startup, it's interesting how it's changed over the years. The splash screen has a clean and premium feel to it and it makes using ESET thus much more pleasant. The splash screen simply shows up and automatically disappears, making starting up pleasant and not long especially when compared to other programs where a complete window opens up which then has to be closed.
I have also used it on an entry-level computer with a Celeron processor and 4 GBs of RAM. It worked well, and I still saw the above pros, and most importantly I was able to scan my computer and have it free of malware.

Desvantagens: I do not have much against ESET, it works well, except that scan times are lengthy, but this is related to file sizes that I have on my machine and in any case, I found it to still be quicker than other programs.
There is a price point to ESET and even though it works well there are other anti-virus programs with a free plan that compete strongly with it.

• Avaliado em 21/02/2021
Robert M.
IT Engineer
Segurança de rede e informática, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/04/2021

"Removes infections others do not."

Comentários: Have found ESET support to be responsive and knowledage. We have met the UK head of sales a few times at various events and it has always been a pleasure.

Vantagens: We are partnered with ESET as their product range has a very virus detection rate combined with a low system impact. Quite often we have customers bring in computers running other AV software and we use ESET to remove infections.

Desvantagens: The ERA console is very flexable but can be overly complex for most use cases. Would be nice to see a better implementation of the user interface, perhaps a wizzard system. This does not affect end users though.

• Avaliado em 20/04/2021