15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Pendo

Capture dados de comportamento do usuário, segmente usuários e execute ações por meio de mensagens, pesquisas e questionários no aplicativo.

Saiba mais sobre o Pendo

Vantagens:

If you're in a medium to enterprise size organization, it's required. I've relied on Pendo for mobile products, as well as web applications and it's a solid investment every time.

Desvantagens:

Early on, we had some x-frames issues. That was the only problem we ever had.

Notas do Pendo

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Pendo tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 214 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Pendo antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (214)

Carmen
Carmen
Project Engineer, EUA
Indústria farmacêutica, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It is a great tool for analysis, easy to use and with great support.

5,0 há 11 meses

Comentários: Pendo is an great analytics instrument that makes a difference to superior get it client behavior and designs, each time we roll out a modern highlight, we utilize Pendo to tag everything and after that utilize analytics to see which ways users take, where they tap the foremost, what gets utilized the foremost, etc. Utilizing this information, we make choices approximately future forms of that include. characteristic. Pendo makes a difference coordinated subjective and quantitative information to gain a more all encompassing understanding of which regions of our stage drive the foremost esteem and where we are lost target benchmarks. It permits us to get it zones like estimation and exertion in combination with engagement and item analytics, this permits us to decide a wealthier data encounter in behaviors and utilization in key segments/accounts.

Vantagens:

I utilize Pendo to track which highlights are utilized the foremost on a page, labeling is simple in Pendo, and once it's labeled accurately it's much less demanding to explore through the information and make choices. Too this way we may distribute studies directly through pendo and we are able oversee and share comes about. Pendo itself includes a nice clean plan and is very simple to utilize, the data we get from our item clients helps us track the foremost and slightest utilized highlights, outline client ventures and learn a few cool experiences. I like way analytics because it makes a difference me get it what behavior designs and patterns individuals are receiving in high-traffic zones of our computerized involvement. This makes a difference to get it the qualities and shortcomings of our item without having a predefined way in intellect.

Desvantagens:

Pendo some of the time has inconvenience labeling certain capacities, which is generally due to the way it's coded, but I wish pendo may appear how to settle that or an elective. In the event that there were ways to channel a few of the sheets a bit more, that would be incredible; For case, the foremost seen guides as of now as it were appear "all" and I can't channel them to as it were appear guides on my specific item, so I'm seeing guides for all the items I have get to to. The outside detailing piece was a small precarious to set up, but we got it set up by employing a few extra devices within the environment. We had to set up custom ETL forms to be able to disperse reports, there should be an option that permits clients to specifically get to particular reports rather than the complete environment.

Director of Product Management, Reino Unido
Recursos Humanos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Great product

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very good. The team were highly attentive and supportive. Has been a really enjoyable project getting this set up and running with benefits almost immediately.

Vantagens:

It is a significant investment, but so many benefits, it is worth it. The software is very easy to integrate with (for standard web apps) to start getting analytics immediately but you do need a role that focuses on this as their day job to drive the most value from it. The guides are easy to set up and flexible too with lots of templates to help get you started quickly. Having worked in product management for over 25 years the discovery of Pendo was a godsend! Wish had discovered it years before.

Desvantagens:

Works well for standard web apps. If your app doesn't change URL for each page you visit then there may be issues tracking at volume. Not insurmountable but needs more time, thought.

Trae
UX/Product Researcher, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

A year of Pendo

3,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Tagging the features in app was confusing at first but has been a game changer in the long run.

Desvantagens:

No control over the data visibility can be frustrating to use any of the reporting they build for you.

Danielle
Product Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Love having Pendo for analytics AND product feedback. Game changer

Vantagens:

I couldn't live without Pendo Feedback now that I've been using it. It makes collecting and organizing product feedback and feature requests so easy and I love how visible it is to the whole organization. I'm the only Product Manager at our company so having tools to help automate and organize product requests for all of our products is a life saver. I also really appreciate how easy it was to setup usage analytics and how little engineering effort it took. Since it has been setup, I haven't needed engineering for anything related Pendo and can do everything on my own.

Desvantagens:

No complaints or major issues with their analytics or feedback products.

Josh
Product Manager, EUA
Telecomunicações, 201–500 funcionários

Used at Multiple Companies / Highly Recommend

Vantagens:

Pendo is a great tool. It is easy to use and helps executives start tracking the right metrics (instead of guessing at what is important). It also scales your support organization with automated onboarding and educational opportunities for users.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the reports bug-out, but the support team is quick to respond. Additionally, there is no way to communicate with users OUTSIDE your application ecosystem (i.e. email). If a user isn't engaged with your software, you have to go into a different system in order to get re-engagement.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp

Powerful!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I wasn't initially involved in setting this up, so I was super hesitate when the team said the NPS tool was going to change. I couldn't be happier - this is a powerful tool!

Vantagens:

I use the NPS feature of Pendo daily. The rest of my team uses this tool for our onboarding. We recently moved from Delighted to Pendo and I couldn't be happier! Easy to see our NPS score change over a set period of time, as well as see users comments and score.

Desvantagens:

So I only use the one feature while my team makes full use of the rest of the tool. There are really no negatives other than it's overwhelming at first as there are so many useful features. Take time to learn so you can get the most from Pendo.

Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

Pendo is a Lifesaver

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The platform has been great. While we have experienced a few bumps in the road, theres always been workarounds and solutions that solve our problems.

Vantagens:

Pendo allows me to easily set up guides or walkthroughs in my product. The best part is that it leaves a lot of room to start small and grow.

Desvantagens:

One of our selling points was that it required low development effort and could be managed by a non-developer. While yes, this is true, it can require someone with front-end experience to code a few walk through steps and someone with back-end experience to send additional data to pendo for use with segmentation and analytics.

Fonte: GetApp

Good tracking, but you get what you set up

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Outputs depend greatly on the familiarity of those setting up the page/feature tags and segments. It can be cleaned up later, but it's not a trivial effort to set up, and little happens automatically.

Vantagens:

Tracking snippet is fast to install. For a SaaS solution, it starts logging events right away, regardless of whether a page or feature is tagged. This helps later, new tags retroactively apply based on logs.

Desvantagens:

Setup was very tedious, each page and feature needed to be tagged individually. Some features like app filters or groups didn't work for all of our solutions, leading to redundant naming conventions.

Isabella
Isabella
Project Analyst, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A complete product you can trust.

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Pendo is being used in our organization, for a convenient objective in understanding, more than everything to know how our clients use the product that we offer to the exhibition for sale, including how we can better design the software that we currently have to improve the experience of each of the users who navigate through our digital platform, in other words similar and clearer, it should be noted that this system addresses the need to understand how the operators that we obtain on the website interact through the schedules that we have in force and in previous functionality.

Vantagens:

Pendo provides a clean user interface to interact with, mentioning that this ensures that all data can be found quickly and efficiently, in order to reduce performance slowdown within this platform, which is quite essential for a understandable fluency, without excluding that it promotes accurate and up-to-date metrics on all the information we seek in general, for a more alternative benefit, highlighting that creating guides and surveys agrees to keep us closer to the clients that each organization acquires.

Desvantagens:

The current panel is very easy to use, however, it has a limited customization capacity, which we cannot configure the boards to our scope, much less move functions where it is most relevant, instead of adding them, the which is a quite serious problem, which requires an update for a more flexible platform, especially in terms of adapting the tools to the most conducive environment, for better development.

Segurança pública, 201–500 funcionários

Pendo Review

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Best user activity trend for my platform. Also gives analytics about which feature of my product is being used most and least.

Vantagens:

you get the detailed data for the user activity on platform and the trend analysis. UI is user friendly.

Desvantagens:

some more metrics in reports. Some customise reports needs to be made available. date selection filters in weekly board

Drew
Senior Technical Writer, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An incredibly valuable product with powerful applications

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, our experience with Pendo has been phenomenal. They've helped us increase product adoption through improved communication methods, manage and analyze NPS, and track user behavior with greater specificity than we could previously. It's a powerful, comprehensive tool. Some specific features in Pendo can be somewhat complicated to learn but once you get the hang of them it's not bad. Sometimes Support doesn't have the answers immediately but they always work diligently to resolve any issues quickly. While much of the tool is intuitive to non-engineers, having a basic handle on CSS and JS is beneficial, as is knowing how to interact with the API.

Vantagens:

In terms of providing user behavior/engagement data—Pendo is unparalleled. We get so many insights into how our clients use our Product which can be applied during discovery and engineering and factor into our release strategy. It allows us to communicate with our clients in-app in strategic and sophisticated ways and with results far beyond what we get through email. Its NPS tool is worth the cost of the application alone.

Desvantagens:

While a lot of stuff works intuitively out of the box, there's a slight learning curve with a number of Pendo features. There are many steps to building a guide, and the location of specific features/guide settings within the UI isn't always straightforward (some things a user might think fall under "guide activation", for example, are not set in the "guide activation" section). Additionally, having a basic knowledge of CSS and JS is beneficial. If you don't have it, you may find you regularly have to engage with engineers at your company to tag features and pages correctly, especially if your app uses unique instances (or sites) per client. Ditto for testing guide activation off of features that don't employ the same CSS across all versions of your app. If you want to track clicks to a button or link in a guide you've created, this is not tracked automatically— there's kind of a backwards way you have to tag it as a feature. Some data that is tracked (time stamps of when a feature is interacted with) can only be surfaced via the API.

Stephanie
VP of Product Development, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Valuable Insights!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: From a product perspective, we have gained so much insight into our customers and how they are using our products. We can identify at-risk customers easily and work to get them back on track. Additionally, we recently purchased and implemented the new Feedback module which is going to allow us to centralize all enhancement requests and finally have a data informed product roadmap. We derive a ton of value with this product and it is truly changing the way we do business.

Vantagens:

We love all the data we have gained about our users and have a much stronger understanding of what they do within our applications. In addition, Pendo has made communication with our customers really easy, especially in times of crisis. I also feel as though we are arming our ENTIRE organization with information they need to do their job. All functions within our organization derive value from this platform and that isn't easy to achieve! Updates are also released regularly which tells me this is an organization that is dedicated to their customers.

Desvantagens:

I think with such an amazing platform, it can sometimes feel overwhelming to get up to speed on all the things we could be doing with the software.

Yasmin
Principal, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 10.000+ funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Excellent product, absolutely recommend it

Comentários: Excellent product

Vantagens:

Track usage to know how clients are interacting with it. Ability to communicate with clients via messaging, guide center, walkthroughs Onboarding clients becomes easy with Pendo lightboxes Support team very helpful, always willing to spend time to explain how to improve usage Eliminates bothering internal developers Customized dashboards are great

Desvantagens:

New Guides list/display - hate it with a passion; preferred the older version Guides list is clunky, would prefer option to have a folder-like structure to manage Would like to see more widgets but they are open to adding them to roadmap

Mohamed
Associate Payments, Jordânia
Bancos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

This powerful analysis tool suitable for all types of businesses

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: With Pendo's powerful search and data collection options, operations are faster, improving our team's performance.

Vantagens:

With Pendo we have carefully followed how and to what extent our advertisements on social media can win customers' trust. The speed with which we can Pendo go from raw data to actionable insights is a crucial feature, and the quick search feature integrated with all platform options is excellent. Pendo will provide numerous opportunities to sort results based on product type, target groups, and customer behavior, displayed on customized dashboards and easy-to-understand reports. I enjoy that every minor change can be discussed with my colleagues, which helps us find answers and set accurate timelines for implementing required corrective actions.

Desvantagens:

Mastering the platform takes a lot of effort. For example, sometimes you notice an error in the collected data or do not receive what you're looking for, perhaps because the user wasn't able to set it up properly, which throws data off.

Jennifer
Director, Product Experience and External Solutions, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Highly detailed usage information and excellent in-app guidance functionality

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I have truly enjoyed working with Pendo, not just the Platform, but the company. Excellent, friendly, approachable communications. Quarterly forums to share what is going on. There are so many resources to use. We have actually tried to model some of our onboarding behaviors after Pendo's onboarding process, it was that good. I have always had great experiences with asking questions of the support staff. No complaints at all.

Vantagens:

Pendo tracks all user events, even if you don't have them tagged. Competitors do not do this. The user interface is very easy to use and customize to meet the needs of different types of users. Very easy, even for non-programming staff to use. The in-app guides are extremely helpful for user guidance and support, company announcements. The NPS poll practically runs itself for us.

Desvantagens:

Occasional difficulty tagging look-up or drop-down fields, but the support staff is excellent at helping work those things out.

Ellie
CSM, Reino Unido

A Review From A Self-Made Superuser

Vantagens:

I love that I can accurately track NPS, feedback and ROI from my clients. I can interact with my customers without inundating their through Pendo Guides. I also love that I can create custom segments to target specific clients and isolate individual teams and users. Most of the time, I use this for reporting across individuals within an account or all of my accounts in one place. I can instantly get an accurate representation of how they are using the product and what "Good" usage looks like for a specific client. I also love the support and the interaction we get from our CSM, Mags!

Desvantagens:

I wish it was a little easier to use although I appreciate there are a lot of complex stats which are difficult to simplify. Once I know how to use it and I've grasped it, it's super easy to use but I can spend a week or so going over parts of the platform and reading support articles before I'm able to use. For example, Data Explorer. I would really love it if the support articles had more videos taking you step by step!

Tim
Senior Product Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 201–500 funcionários

A Must Have for Every Software Vendor

Vantagens:

Pendo really excel at their ability to flexibly tag pages and features to paint a accurate path throughout your application. It's ability to retrospectively do so is a killer feature. Also, the ability to quickly throw up highly customizable notifications/dialogs/information/tooltips has truly changed the way we engage with our users. But I could go on and on - segmentation, the resource center, NPS surveying functionality, Salesforce integration, an API, etc...

Desvantagens:

The built in reporting is a great start and has a lot of features. But improvements could be made. We do find ourselves looking to get data out to do more with it.

Monisha
Customer Success Manager, EUA
Internet, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Analytics data geared towards product teams

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: For a product manager audience, Pendo is an excellent tool. Great for tracking product engagement, new feature adoption, and understanding overall behavior of your customer base.

Vantagens:

Lots of potential for segmentation and reporting, allows for in-app messaging and guides to communicate information to customers, which has been great for launching new features or announcements. NPS automation has been really useful as well. Customer support has been great the couple times it's been needed. Overall very instrumental to our team in tracking engagement and customer health.

Desvantagens:

I believe Salesforce integration is an additional cost which is not ideal. Individual user data showing in-app activity doesn't have the best visual presentation, a bit clunky to interpret. App layout could be a bit more intuitive.

Sr. Applications Consultant, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Empowerment made Easy

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Fantastic. Customer support has always been outstanding. The application has always been easy to use, but the rate at which new features are released, and the power of those features, has been outstanding.

Vantagens:

Deploying the software was always pretty easy, but once deployed, it gave us the ability to provide on-line guidance to our user base and dramatically reduce our support efforts. That was important because we are such a small team (3 people) supporting the system and infrastructure.

Desvantagens:

Early on, we had some x-frames issues. That was the only problem we ever had.

Matthew
Customer Success Manager, EUA

The Pendo Platform

Vantagens:

I really like all of the data I can get on our users. It helps us make informed decisions about the product. Also I really enjoy being able to survey users in different segments to better understand how different people use our product.

Desvantagens:

The software can be clunky and annoying to use at times. If you want to change between multiple menus say from visitor reports and go to a guide you made it requires more than 5 clicks. This is very annoying for people who don't use the software every day. They end up just hunting around for the feature they need.

Fonte da avaliação

We've rolled out Pendo quickly and have already received valuable product insights.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Pendo helps us understand and educate our customers. It helps us analyze our customers better than any analytics platform on the market - it's far superior to Google Analytics or trawling through Kibana logs. It helps us educate our customer and solve the new user experience problem, unlike any other software on the market. It's exactly the right solution for enterprise SaaS products with a free trial.

Vantagens:

Pendo was super-simple to setup, gave us great analytics and data on our customer behavior, confirmed suspicions we had about our product, dispelled myths and tribal knowledge we shouldn't have believed in, and is allowing us to build targeted help within our product that's context sensitive... all without making any code changes whatsoever. It's empowered our product management group and UX group, and I couldn't ask for more. I will use Pendo on every product I ever release from now on. Way to go, team!

Desvantagens:

The segmentation features are fantastic, but it'd be nice to have a bit more control over grouping of multiple accounts into customers or "organizations" since we sell enterprise SaaS. It'd be nice also to have more control over filtering out or segmenting internal user activity vs. external - filtering by IP is tricky when staff work from home.

Rene
Product Strategist, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Critical Info for Product Managers and Leaders

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It was easy to instrument our application via a code snippet in the header and we were up and running very quickly.

Vantagens:

It provides in-depth information about how users are using our software as well as NPS information and guides. Information for newly tagged pages/features is available retroactively even for the time when the tagging took place.

Desvantagens:

The dashboard is great, but lacking the ability to drill into the information. Blacklisted servers still ask users for NPS ratings.

Manuel
Instructional Designer, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool to understand/drive engagement with your software

Vantagens:

Data collecting is very important and it helps us to make key decisions; Pendo has us covered in that area. But, the rest of Pendo's functionality is amazing and easy to use. We can put a lot of information out in the shape of popups, walkthroughs, resource center, etc., so that our customers have options, at their fingertips, to learn more about our software or the industry. Pendo makes it easy to trigger the information based on actions from our users.

Desvantagens:

So far, we've loved to work with Pendo and all the features we've been able to use.

Sheri
Director of Member Success, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

Pendo to Drive Customer to Success

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Being able to tell how often our members use the product and specifically which features they use most frequently helps us create meaningful conversations with them. We can also see specifically who on campus is logging in and wether wide-spread adoption of the product has been achieved.

Desvantagens:

The search function for account names is limited. Many of our members have very similar names, but the search feature requires exact nomenclature - I would like to be able to search on key word(s) for the most salient part of an institution's name.

Matthew
Technical Writer, EUA

Great Software for Product Development

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great support upon setup, we had a professional services project done and our engineer was extremely responsive and support is always helpful.

Vantagens:

Pendo is easy to use and very effective at gathering analytics the way you need them. Anyone with even limited tech knowledge should be able to get this up and running in their app in a few hours and get the data they need quickly.

Desvantagens:

There are just a few features we need that would really complete their offering (such as hiding guides on specific pages). They do make a concerted effort to update regularly though.