15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Remote Desktop Manager

Sobre Remote Desktop Manager

Centralize todas as conexões remotas, senhas e credenciais em uma plataforma única.

Saiba mais sobre o Remote Desktop Manager

Vantagens:

Our IT support team is in a different physical office, so when we need IT support, Remote Desktop Manager allows remote assistance in a straightforward and simple solution.

Desvantagens:

A lot of disconnection issues and slow load up sometimes which can be annoying to deal with when in a time crunch.

Notas do Remote Desktop Manager

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Remote Desktop Manager tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 357 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Remote Desktop Manager antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (357)

Fabio
Especialista Telecom, Brasil
Telecomunicações, 10.000+ funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Prático e funcional

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Ferramenta de fácil utilização para usuários

Desvantagens:

Algumas quedas de performance durante o acesso remoto

Bruno
Bruno
CEO, Brasil
Internet, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Complete Free solution for individuals.

Vantagens:

Complete solution, I use it mainly to centralize all my connections, logins and this helps me to gain time and productivity. I can't live without it anymore. The free version will suit you very well if it is for just 1 individual.

Desvantagens:

Worth the price if you have a company with a few employees and you want to get organized, but it can be a little steep depending on which country you reside. In my case, I'm from Brazil and the conversion to Dollars is cruel.

Serviços financeiros, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

remote support solution for IT asset management

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: good

Vantagens:

easy to use, easy to deploy and the ability to track ontime

Desvantagens:

connection is seamless, but It should support unattainable login

Rupinder
Developer, Reino Unido
Telecomunicações, 201–500 funcionários

RDM review

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: One of the important product to give you ease of management of service and control

Vantagens:

Controlled access and ease of management

Desvantagens:

Since this reliant on internet sometime it can be very slow

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I don't like this sw at all, sorry

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I'm using this sw from years and I'm totally not sadisfied. Too slow, too complex, and buggy. At least they needs to have 2 interfaces, one advanced and one lite with 10% of the options. they also needs to have a better quality check on the sw because it's usually buggy (or at least insert LTS version , so a user could update 2 or 3 times per month and other if they like will keep all the updates).

Vantagens:

Full of functionality and features. If you think about a vpn, a remote connections this software has the plugin to automate the process. It's also secure because data are centrally stored with rbac config.

Desvantagens:

Well.... to heavy , this sw is always slow. I've changed my laptop with a new one with i7 and ssd with 32gb of ram and it's still slow! It's buggy... i usually skip some version because they add whatever plugin or functionality you probably never use because you will not be able to find it and they broke something you are using. The ui is confusing, too many options available.

Andrew
Mr, Reino Unido
Gestão da educação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Swiss Army Knife of Tools for SysAdmin

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Excellent, but we would really like a Linux SQL Database, like MySQL or MariaDb, we are not fans of SQL Express for Linux

Vantagens:

Swiss Army Knife of Tools for SysAdmin, a great tool, which includes all the management tools in a single application for System Administration

Desvantagens:

doesn't support MariaDb anymore for teams!

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Remote Desktop Manager Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Remote Desktop Manager is a very impressive piece of software. I was surprised by the features, as I only expected remote desktop capabilities. Not for beginners, but has the power to perform more than what you will need it for.

Vantagens:

First and foremost you can download a FREE version of this application. There is an Enterprise version that has many more features relating to reporting, security and team level access. The software is very powerful and can access different forms of remote data, such as cloud storage and remote databases, as well as screen sharing, file transfer and SSH capability.

Desvantagens:

Remote Desktop Manager is an in-depth program with many features. Using this program as a beginner can be daunting. To effectively use this application, I needed to watch/read the introductory tutorial videos, documentation and search for YouTube videos. Without looking at the support material, I would have find it difficult to use this software.

Mission Critical Engineer, Países Baixos
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The swiss-army knife of remote access

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

The ease of use and ability to open multiple sessions with a large number of integrations.

Desvantagens:

Nothing not to like in this case, it fits most use cases

emal
IT Adminstration, Turquia
Animação, Profissional autônomo

remete desktop

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Remote desktop is a powerful, secure and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

yea it is easy to use and allows users to centralize, manage and securely access all their remote connections.

Deyan
Deyan
Managing Editor, Bulgária
Internet, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great software but has a learning curve.

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

It's easy to deploy and you can access the machines remotely without the need of a VPN.

Desvantagens:

The learning curve. Onboarding new employees to use it takes too much time.

Collis
Collis
Internet Marketer, Barbados
Internet, Profissional autônomo

Remote Desktop Manager Review

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Comentários: My overall experience using Remote Desktop Manager has been great!

Vantagens:

I like how it allows you to access your servers easily and the price point is excellent!

Desvantagens:

I have nothing I dislike about this software.

Nteziyaremye
IT, Ruanda
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

What is Remote Desktop Management and how does it affect the world?

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: I was working on a voting task which required a lot of people and finishing as soon as we can but the problem was how we could even meet up when we wasn't in the same location, so we decided to use the Remote Desktop Management so that we can finish on time and at a high pace and we did it. Usually, the task could have taken more days or weeks but with the help of Remote Desktop Management, there was everything at our plate and all we was asked to do was using our speed only, i mean, the security was well maintained, their was real-time monitoring system which kept our boss very updated every time and the interface was very user friendly.

Vantagens:

There is a lot of things to like about this software but the most ones are it's Improved efficiency, RDM can streamline the management of remote desktop systems, reducing the time and effort required to manage these systems. Increased security, RDM provides a secure way to manage remote desktop systems, helping to prevent unauthorized access and ensuring that sensitive data is protected. Centralized management: Remote desktop management provides a centralized way to manage remote desktop systems, allowing administrators to easily monitor and manage these systems from a single location and it is a very good software when it come to the integration due to it's API ( Application Programming Interface) which can be configured to work well with other different softwares even third-party ones and all of these. lead to an strong organisation.

Desvantagens:

Likely, like all technology softwares, RDM has also some limitations like: 1.Complexity: RDM can be complex to set up and manage, especially for organisations that have large and complex remote desktop environments. 2.Performance issues: RDM can impact the performance of remote desktop systems, especially for organisations that have a large number of remote desktop systems. 3.Security concerns: Although RDM provides increased security for remote desktop systems, it can also introduce new security risks, such as the possibility of unauthorized access to remote desktop systems or the loss of sensitive data . 4.Cost: RDM can be expensive, especially for organisations that have large and complex remote desktop environments. And due to all those reasons, some users may quit using it and start looking for new softwares.

Alexander
Administrator, Alemanha
Segurança de rede e informática, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best program to manage multiple remote connections using different protocols.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Makes an admins life much easier - every single day!

Vantagens:

- Ease of use - User license (If you work for multiple companies, you only have to buy one licence) - Even without an active subscription RDM can be used for many years - Plugins available for nearly every remote management protocol one could think of - Plugins for 3rd party programms like Browsers and Password Managers - Awesome automatism possibilities - Ability to run own scripts (e.g. Powershell) against remote servers - Centralized connection management - Great security management - Roles for centralized connection managment - Ability to use cloud or on premise - Even standalone many possibilities to secure connection credentials (like local KeePass) - Stable - Fast and helpful support - Clean interface using ribbons - Good licensing model - Fast bugfixes - New features - Assesment management

William
Assistant Technology Coordinator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 201–500 funcionários

Remote Desktop Manager - Most Helpful Software in Day-to-day

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I truly recommend this software. It has changed the way that I do my job every day. It is free, so I think anyone who works in IT and has to manage a bunch of systems should give it a quick go.

Vantagens:

I can genuinely say that RDM is my favorite program for my work as it simplifies everything ten-fold. No longer do I need to remember IP addresses and logins - RDM does it all for me. In addition to that, it allows me to complete all of my work within a single window. Now I don't need 4 Chrome tabs open, 3 RDC windows open, and a couple Putty sessions. In addition, the free version lets you do almost everything that the paid version does. The community surrounding this program is growing day-by-day, so support can also only get better.

Desvantagens:

The only thing I dislike about this program is that there were a couple compatibility issues with the most recent update of Windows (1809). After a quick google search, however, I was able to fix my issues.

Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It's a centralized solution to have what all what you need to use to work in one place

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I'm using RDM with a centralized devolution server with my team and we are working correctly , safety and fast from years. We are not looking for data when needed because they are easy to find and use in seconds.

Vantagens:

It's a very complete and powerful solution. Inside one product you could store and define all you needs to work with your servers and softwares ! You could configure and store things like : vpn, remote connections RDP, remote SSH session, FPT, username, files, etc. All you could imagine to work with multiple software and server available for your team and with payement option syncronized and subject to user rights .

Desvantagens:

Complicated... too many options available on every kind of pieces. This software it's not satisfying the KISS mantra at all.

Chad
Systems Administrator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Remote Desktop Manager is the most comprehensive remote session manager I've used

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: This software makes doing my job significantly easier. Rather than having SSH, SCP, RDP, etc. sessions strewn across different apps, I have everything integrated into a single interface, and all my passwords are saved (encrypted) for ease of connection.

Vantagens:

As a SysAdmin, this is literally one of my most-frequently used applications. It's fantastic being able to save different remote session types into one interface and being able to keep them all consolidated. When I install updates in environments where we manually deploy, I can open 10+ connections at one time to save myself time. I couldn't recommend this application more!

Desvantagens:

Every once in a while, the software will lock up on me, causing me to lose my current sessions. But it's very rare.

Silvia
Silvia
Técnico Servidores, Venezuela
Fonte da avaliação

It is a secure tool for remote access of Networks and Servers including multiple protocols and VPN

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

It has built-in corporate password management tools, general-level access controls, one-click connections and multiple single-window access to reduce desktop clutter. Injection of credentials directly on remote servers. They can never compromise any information, since they never have access or knowledge of plain text credentials. It allows to control, delegate and filter the user's access to privileged accounts using a role-based security system. You can integrate FTP, FTPS, SFTP, SSH without any inconvenience with reduction of costs

Desvantagens:

Not being able to perform a scan of the Network Domain where all the equipment can be visualized and thus not have to incorporate one by one to the tool, but only the users and the keys. We can not see what equipment is in use or failing that ip are assigned, to see the Domain Forest.Being an easy, comfortable and practical application.You can know who did what with a password, where they did it and when

Gestão da educação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Managed config-once remote access

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It is a bit of setup, but honestly not much more than one person would do anyway... save your team a *lot* of effort and do get this set up *just once*.

Vantagens:

The team-accessible database of connections is amazing. I can't tell you home many businesses I've seen get this wrong--every IT person using they're own solutions... so much wasted time and effort. Here we can get a new guy set up in about 10 minutes and he has easy access to servers/switches/aps with a simple search.

Desvantagens:

I don't have a feature I don't like about this, so the only thing to say is... gee, it could be cheaper.

Bancos, 501–1.000 funcionários

More answers than questions

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

in my experience, the remote dektop manager (rdm) from devolutions is the best it-tool on the market to establish secure connections and access to various target systems. it enables all possible connection protocols to be used from a central point. depending on the requirements, the rdm can be used to perform a wide range of tasks. many tasks can be automated. interesting is also the perfect interaction with other products from devolutios. With the possibility to use a free version, all functions and functionalities can be tested in peace and quiet.

Desvantagens:

nothing, there are no other necessary functions for the daily work

Andrés
Dn, Espanha
Serviços meio ambientais, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It exists, trust me you have to try it

Vantagens:

All in one place, and shareable, different technologies works like a charm

Desvantagens:

Poorly translate to Spanish and other languages

Garrett
Junior Editor, EUA
Entretenimento, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

For a more versatile workstation

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Essential for IT, but flexible enough for more creative applications. A great cure for the Mac vs PC blues.

Vantagens:

Gives me PC access from a Mac, allowing me to run multiple processes across different machines. A great solution for when OS exclusivity slows things down.

Desvantagens:

Clearly intended as an IT support tool, and therefore a lot more intuitive for the IT department. I'm an editor, so while I get a lot of mileage out of the software, I usually need to call in some support for connectivity issues.

Cindy
Owner, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

A must software for Remote working

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My company has been using Remote Desktop Manager since I started my company over 10 years ago. I use this with 80% of my clients. My business could not survive without this software. Especially in the current work environment with most work de done remotely.

Vantagens:

I like that it is a one click process and "poof" you are connected to where you need to be with a ton of encryption and not much effort.

Desvantagens:

I am hard pressed to find anything I least like about this software. Honestly it is so easy to set up, maintain, and use.

Serviços meio ambientais, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Remote desktop for small business

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I use it to edit documents like invoices that are stored on my desktop or template that I need to access for a invoice to a customer requesting it because they are not the owner.

Vantagens:

It is the best tool I can use for my business. It gives me access to my desktop from other devices so I add to an invoice open word documents and save them it has been so easy to set up also

Desvantagens:

If your tablet is does not have the same software on it then you will have a problem opening and editing documents like excel and word not wordpad

Serviços ao consumidor, 201–500 funcionários

Easy to use

Vantagens:

I like that it makes it easier for me to work remotely because I am able to log into my office computer from home instead of lugging a laptop back in forth (for the days I have to work in-office) or having my password information stored on two different PC’s (which is very risky).

Desvantagens:

The complexity needed for the password is a little outrageous, but I understand why it has to be. Protection from hackers and data breaches. Other than that it’s great.

Seguros, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The gold standard for remote desktop software

Vantagens:

It is rock solid, and connects up each time. I have never had any issues with using it. I can copy and paste from the remote to my local desktop with ease. It does not have many fancy features, but that is a pro as it does exactly what you need it to do without a lot of other features cluttering up the UI

Desvantagens:

My only gripe is that you have to move the window to go to the corner of the screens. Radmin moves the screen with you as you move the mouse out of cursor range, but RDM forces you to use the windows scroll bars for some reason. it may just be a setting, but it was something I noticed.