Avaliações do HubSpot CRM

da HubSpot

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre HubSpot CRM

O HubSpot CRM é o CRM 100% gratuito, flexível e intuitivo que a equipe de vendas irá adorar.

Saiba mais sobre o HubSpot CRM

Exibindo 2.533 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Assistente de Logística
Bens de consumo, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

"Hubspot CRM"

Comentários: O gerenciamento de vendas ficou muito mais facil com essa ferramenta

Vantagens: Excelente aplicativo, bem intuitivo e fácil de se aprender a utilizar para realizar o gerenciamento de vendas

Desvantagens: Poderia deixar utilizar dois usuários por vez sem falar que algumas funções não funcionam de maneira adequada

Vishnu S.
Software programmer
Software, 10.001+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/09/2019

"Best marketing software that include awesome features which any use easily"

Comentários: Overall my experience with hubspot crm is very well, here first I used free version then I satisfy first time because at that time many software industries to provide their features to their customers then at that time I trusted hubspot crm .

Vantagens: Hubspot CRM is a awesome and easy option that contain all the necessary or aquier basic features for your business. Its most beautiful features is its free versions available for all, it is all basic features which solve your difficulties which are confusing or non perfect to someone.
Hubspot crm is a very famous and best software in industries which are leading in software industries at this time. There are many other software version available in market which provides all necessary features but hubspot crm completed our sequence.
Here email to other Clint and chat with clints are actually crazy need on time.

Desvantagens: Paid version could out of experience for large area but I likely to review its because this platform provides all necessary features to all your acquirement or need your company.
There are many software available in market but we get in quality in hubspot crm other than best. We can send industrial email for future time.

• Avaliado em 02/09/2019
Brandon S.
Marketing Content Manager
Biotecnologia, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 07/01/2020

"Intuitive and User-Friendly Without Being Overwhelming"

Comentários: I was a critic of HubSpot before I was a strong supporter. It takes some time to understand the platform before you can fully see the possibilities. If starting a company from scratch, I would definitely put HubSpot CRM on the short list.

Vantagens: HubSpot focuses on simplicity and usability rather and competing for the most features or customization. The primary requirement of our CRM implementation project was ease-of-use and HubSpot has not dissapointed. And while there are limitations compared to other platforms, the feature set is growing all the time and we don't have to rely on third party integrators or developers. It is also easy to scale up quickly.

Desvantagens: HubSpot has a strong culture and jargon. To truly understand the platform, you will need to learn to think like the HubSpot community which can use different terms and methodologies. The platform also seems to be biased mostly towards B2B service companies, however you can make it work for just about any type of organization. Also keep in mind that while the CRM starts as "free," the cost increases quickly as you leverage the other HubSpot "hubs."

• Avaliado em 07/01/2020
Fletcher H.
Operations Manager
Aparelhos médicos, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/04/2020

"HubSpot CRM"

Comentários: My overall experience with HubSpot was definitely good and I highly recommend the software, as long as someone else is paying for it and not me. The practical ability of HubSpot is awesome and really did help our business move forward.

Vantagens: The ease of use was definitely my favorite aspect of HubSpot, from the pipeline to workflows and reporting it was overall just a really easy system to use. The ability to customise the interface was also awesome, I was able to make the software almost unique to us just from my computer.

Desvantagens: A lot of addon's, I guess its to be expected but to get the full experience of HubSpot (ie. product lists, the accounting side, marketing) you need to pay a little bit more each time until you ended up paying quite a large amount (more then a lot of other CRM's) for a product that makes it self appealing by saying its free to start.

• Avaliado em 21/04/2020
Dona C.
Virtual Assistant
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/04/2020

"Better than others I tried"

Comentários: It has provided a central place to enter my contacts.
It has helped me somewhat track activities, IF I remember to mark them correctly.

Vantagens: I use the free version. It probably has the most ability of any of the free versions I tried, if you can figure it out.
It's easy to load new contacts, fairly easy to upload contacts from a spreadsheet and great for easily loading business cards to your contacts.

Desvantagens: _It is not intuitive to use. You have to hunt and find "how-tos" for most tasks.
_I tried using the marketing mail feature and due to some triggers they have set up am now permanently locked out from ever using that function again; because their system estimated that legitimate emails I had on my list were not valid or would bounce back. Frustrating to put it mildly.
_I am sure there is more I could use this software for but the costs are too high for me to buy and I won't spend that kind of money only to find out it really doesn't work for the purposes I need it for.
_I have not found a way to categorize that will put the potential clients I need to continue to engage with on top of my list. The options offered don't cut it for my business. There may be a way but like I said, you have to hunt around to find how to do most of the options, which I don't have time to do.
_It does NOT auto-save! I have had to re-do entries, notes, etc. more than I care to think about. Otherwise, you snooze - you lose!
_All the instructions I have found so far are videos. I prefer step-by-step instructions so I don't have to search each time I need to do something I don't do every day. If they have them, they are located somewhere that is not clear or intuitive and I haven't found them yet.
_In some areas it is very forgiving, with options to change what you entered, while in others, not so much.
_You have to remember to check the box for auto-posting a follow-up, rather than auto checking.

Taylor B.
Independent Managing Technician
Serviços meio ambientais, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/03/2020

"Everything you could need -unless you need mobility."

Comentários: Overall, I'd have to say my experience has been quite amazing. Their desktop/website side is strong and speaks for itself, but they need to work on mobility (and I know I've trashed-talked their mobile app a bit, but it does track some things, like phone calls and emails and such, which maybe that's all you need to do.. it'll do a great job there), we're in 2020 now and ain't nobody wants to be carrying around these massive laptops anymore.

Vantagens: There's tons & tons of features to love about Hubspot. The power of the platform, even the free version of it, is undeniable. Tracking customers, managing issues, following up with loose-ends.. it's all handled seemlessly here and it's so smooth you won't even notice the undoubtedly massive amount of effort that's been put into it. - Hands-down best feature? The issue Ticketing system.

Desvantagens: As i mentioned in the title of my review here, mobility. The biggest issue i've had with Hubspot is the fact that i can't really use it outside the office, unless i pull my desktop and set it up in the back seat of my car.. because that's how bad their mobile app is right now. That being said, they have a long-running feature-request board that gets tons of comments asking them when they'll update their app to bring more amazing features to mobile, but that hasn't had a reply from them in almost a year now. - The main feature their app needs? The mobile Ticketing system.

• Avaliado em 18/03/2020
Tyler S.
General Manager
Automotivo, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2020

"Best Free CRM"

Comentários: Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome.
We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Vantagens: Free.
Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed.
Deals pipeline.
Forms that connect to your website.
Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Desvantagens: Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features.
The products section isn't really feature-rich
doesn't work the best with Google, including drive.
Gmail add on isn't good.
The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2020
Operations Manager
  • Avaliado em 04/02/2020

"Great - the free version has a few limitations but is good for startups"

Comentários: We use Hubspot to track multiple stakeholder relationships across multiple teams within our business. It works very very well to do this; the plug in for Outlook is okay at recording conversations, and as long as you update the data, it's a powerful tool.

Vantagens: Hubspot is pretty intuitive to use and set up, and reasonably customisable. We use the free version for now, but are considering paying to add functionality. It's great at tracking relationships and deals across teams.

Desvantagens: The lack of built in reporting - I get that they want to monetise the product, but it feels a little sneaky to hold back all reporting until you pay for the add ons. Also, if you've filtered the view to find a specific data set, and then hit 'back', you have to re-apply filters, which can get old.

Will M.
VP of Sales
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/02/2020

"Changed the Game- Grew our bandwidth without having to grow our team"

Vantagens: The ease of use, helpful support, and flexibility on changing up our goals.

Desvantagens: It was a bit overwhelming in the beginning to move over from our previous CRM. The video tutorials helped, but learned the most from the one on one interactions with our onboarding team.

Todd R.
Co-Founder
Recursos Humanos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/01/2020

"Hubspot was our first full-time employee!"

Comentários: We have saved literally hours and hours of time using Hubspot. We are a personal, high-touch company. But Hubspot has allowed us to automate on the backend things that can (and should) be automated, leaving us more time for the personal touches that can only be done 'one-on-one'.

Vantagens: Hubspot allows us the ability to fully automate much of our workflows and communications. The ability to fully integrate with our current workflow, and outside software platforms has helped make our customer experience infinitely better.

Desvantagens: Hubspot is a huge platform with many different components. The learning curve can be significant at the onset. The good news is that Hubspot support and online help and assistance helped us find answers to almost every scenario.

• Avaliado em 31/01/2020
Charu M.
Account Manager
  • Avaliado em 28/03/2020

"Excellent for the price it comes with "

Comentários: My experience with Hubspot is for good 3 years now. Although I am using the tool only from an year now but I did a lot of certifications for it earlier. All in all a power packed software with great functionalities and freemium services. Very happy to be associated with it.

Vantagens: Superb tool which is so user friendly and provides all the functions which other expensive maketing automation tools do that are available in the market. Great for small and mid sized businesses. Free versions also available and integrates very well with emails. Very intuitive

Desvantagens: Premium version is a bit costly Lack of feature depth makes it a little unreliable Although everything else works well for it it's just some paid services because of tmehoch the costs can be high

• Avaliado em 28/03/2020
Director of Growth
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2020

"Basic plan is best value"

Comentários: Overall, HubSpot is our go-to, all day every day. The most important aspect to us is that it allows us to keep all of our information and updates in one place easily organized and accessible across our organization.

Vantagens: We've had both the premium and basic plans of HubSpot and for what we need/use, the basic level is more than sufficient. It's a fantastic value and gives lots of options with a very clean interface and usability.

Desvantagens: The single only premium feature we would utilize for our structure would be having multiple pipelines, however, for something this relatively small I couldn't justify the huge cost difference of upgrading just for that essentially.

• Avaliado em 21/01/2020
Pat B.
Senior Revenue Operations
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/12/2019

"A user-friendly and efficient CRM"

Comentários: Having been in both an admin and sales role in this tool, HubSpot really is a great product overall. As mentioned, when comparing with Salesforce (it's hard not to), HubSpot misses some functionality that is more powerful. This being said, the efficiency gains from such a clean UI for sales are probably worth it over Salesforce. When evaluating this platform, keep in mind if your team has complex process needs or integrations with ERP systems for finance. If so, it might be worth looking elsewhere. This being said, HubSpot can TOTALLY handle being an enterprise level CRM, but you're going to want to configure appropriately and keep in mind some very minor platform limits.

Vantagens: The UI HubSpot's worked on here is incredibly intuitive, which can't be said for most CRMs. They've made huge strides in the past few years on the functionality as well. The fact that the CRM is tied so closely with their marketing automation platform makes sales enablement a breeze. Sales automation features like meetings links and email integrations built right in are super convenient.

Desvantagens: HubSpot CRM still has some work to do in order to get to the granularity of reporting that is expected for enterprise-level customers. It's the only reason I didn't give 5 stars to the functionality piece. There are some basic SDR type reporting needs that take a little bit of finessing in HubSpot CRM, and nuances from an admin perspective like comparing date fields can be tricky. At times, the user friendliness may have come at a cost of greater complexity, but sometimes it's better to keep it simple anyway.

• Avaliado em 23/12/2019
Mathew C.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/12/2019

"Hubspot is great!"

Comentários: I joined as a freemium user and thought it was a vast improvement on my previous CRM. I quickly upgraded to a paid version and the features it gives us are great, really give my sales team great insights to clients and very easy for me to overview and manage performance. It has also optimised our sales operations massively, helping us to improve customer experience.

Vantagens: The flexibility to interrogate data and the ease of setting up automations.
It feels like software that is designed by people who have done my job.
The academy is great for acquiring wider skills.

Desvantagens: The mobile app offers a small fraction of the browser version, and the software doesn't run very well on mobile browsers.

• Avaliado em 20/12/2019
CTO
Imobiliárias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/12/2019

"Hubspot is a very robust free CRM"

Comentários: We are very pleased with Hubspot and the amount of value that it has brought to our business. We will continue to use Hubspot, integrate more of our platforms with Hubspot, and once we are ready, we will upgrade to use some of their other paid products because we are very happy with what we have so far.

Vantagens: On the free version, Hubspot has decided to offer an immense amount of features, and a fully functional CRM with unlimited contacts. This allows us to organize our business around our CRM, optimize our workflows, and continue to improve our customizations within the CRM in order to take full advantage of all of the amazing features. It also offers daily, weekly, or monthly reports that can be very useful to analyze.

Desvantagens: There are still some very simple no-brainer features that have not been included in the filters of the contacts. We have been watching these features on the forums/community for almost a year without any real movement. We are using the best work-arounds that I could find, but the lack of these features still does affect our workflows and performance, if only in a minor way.

• Avaliado em 17/12/2019
Jon (marc) A.
Founder & CEO, Google Adwords Expert & Google Ad Grants Specialist, Needing Help Managing Your Ads?
Internet, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/12/2019

"HubSpot CRM - Love It"

Comentários: Must-Try - A Complete No Brainer Just took the time to do a little research on the Free CRM on places Like YouTube and was pleasantly surprised at all that so many people were saying about it all So signed up on the free entry-level programme, that has all that I need, messed about with for a bit and took the time to see what is possible to implement and execute using it and fell in love with all that the the FREE CRM solution had to offer.

Vantagens: > It is free and offers unlimited users WOW > The Training That Is Provided With The Free CRM Solution - Great Quality Of > The Number Of Things That CRM is Able to Offer within the Free Solution > The Best Free Quality CRM Software Solution Out There Hands Down

Desvantagens: I really can not say anything negative about this Free CRM at all. It has been for me a complete game-changer If they could do something a little better it could be to have a more user-friendly getting started area for the training videos

• Avaliado em 12/12/2019
Shawn H.
Senior Digital Strategist
Publicidade e marketing, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2019

"HubSpot Over Everything Else"

Comentários: Once you get to know your way around the CRM with all the functionality it's really easy to use. Take time to get training on all of the functionality and HubSpot does a good job with their training staff.

Vantagens: It's easy to keep track of everything in the sales pipeline like the last conversations you or another rep has had with a prospect or client, how many times you've followed up and to determine what work still needs to be done.

Desvantagens: It very rarely can be glitchy but when it is, it can be annoying. There are a lot of duplicate contacts that are in the CRM that confuses things a bit but they get cleared out then you'll have another batch to take care of.

• Avaliado em 05/12/2019
Stefano C.
CRM Operations Manager
  • Avaliado em 25/11/2019

"Lightweight, straight-forward CRM solution"

Comentários: Overall, the ease of setup and use make HubSpot the perfect solution for our early-stage start-up. It is economical and lightweight, and allowed us to get going with a CRM very quickly and ensure our customer data was kept up to date from early on. Though HubSpot has a long way to go before it replaces Salesforce as a fully fledged CRM ecosystem, it certainly is on the way there, and a perfect solution for smaller businesses who can't quite afford Salesforce's much higher price tag. If your business and its customer data is not very complex and you need a simple and reliable CRM to manage it, then HubSpot is for you. If you require your customer data to work with a more complex wider ecosystem of software, from Finance to HR, then HubSpot isn't quite there yet, so best to go for something more established and developed.

Vantagens: Without a doubt, the ability to have unlimited free users was incredibly useful. We have a number of freelancers who work with us on a part time basis and we were able to give them all access to the CRM for free. This gives HubSpot a considerable edge over it's per-license competitors. HubSpot's lightweight ecosystem allows you to link all sales, marketing and service information in one place, all with a very straightforward and easy to understand user interface (another of HubSpot's benefits). On the Marketing side, HubSpot's email builder is simple, yet powerful, and allows us to create great emails to send out to our customer base. On the Sales side, the Outlook Add-in allows us to make sure all sales activity by all team members is being tracked and logged in the CRM, so we are able to track performance and customer interactions quickly and easily. The Service functionality has allowed us to build out a fully fledged help centre for our customers.

Desvantagens: Some aspects of the software are a little incomplete and/or suffer from inexplicable lacks of functionality. Sadly HubSpot CRM is yet to completely separate itself from its past as solely a marketing automation tool. It is obvious that the entire system architecture has been built around the contact record object type, with several frustrating quirks arising as a result. For example, a lot of the workflow functionality differs depending on the object type in use; contact based workflows allow you to use future dates as a trigger (e.g. run workflow x days before y date), whereas Company and Deal based workflows do not. There are also a number of fundamental functions that require the Professional tier license to access. These include but are not limited to calculated fields, multiple currencies, lead rotation automation and A|B testing on emails. Clearly I understand that you get what you pay for, but given that these are all indispensable functions of a CRM, it seems to render the 'Starter' tier entirely useless, forcing you to pay the higher price. That being said, I am grateful that calculated fields are now a Professional rather than a higher Enterprise feature. One last frustration is the inability to have multiple users on different tiers within the same Hub. I would greatly appreciate the ability to give Starter licenses to some of my free users, to give them a little more functionality, however, I am only allowed to purchase more Pro licenses, which I can't afford.

• Avaliado em 25/11/2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Mídia digital, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 26/10/2019

"The CRM tool for businesses of all kinds (and sizes)!"

Comentários: I've been hugely impressed and satisfied by what HubSpot CRM brings to the table — and I think that, in terms of features and how I use the tool, I've barely been scratching the surface. In my opinion, having a CRM tool is key for businesses of all kinds and sizes — from the one-person, solopreneur type, to the bigger company. The fact that HubSpot CRM comes with a smartphone app too makes it super-easy for you to keep track and take care of business even when you're on the move, and to make sure you and your team are on the same wavelength. I've used a couple of different CRM tools in the past and have to admit that now that I've been using HubSpot CRM, I don't see myself changing nor even just looking for another CRM solution anytime soon.

Vantagens: Before HubSpot CRM, I had been using a couple of different Customer Relationship Management tools. However, I always found that there was something missing... Now that I've found and have been using HubSpot CRM, I understand what the "fuss" was all about! It's kind of crazy to see the wide array of features this tool gives you access to free of charge — while other tools ask you to pay a subscription for a smaller number of features. Here's what I like about HubSpot CRM: — overall interface and UX — unlimited users and 1 million contacts that can be added to the CRM (I used to use a tool which started charging me for 200+ contacts) — smartphone app to keep track of things and take care of business on the go — customization power of things like the sales pipeline, deals, and contacts — task reminders (for me, this is a big one!) — integration with a bunch of apps and tools like Slack, WordPress, Google Calendar, Zoom, MailChimp and Stripe All for F-R-E-E!

Desvantagens: While HubSpot CRM does have an impressive selection of features, they can come across as a little overwhelming at first. Because of this, it may take you a moment before you're able to navigate the "ecosystem" in a smooth way...but once you do, I'm not sure there will be any turning back!

• Avaliado em 26/10/2019
Missy S.
VP Marketing
Software, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/10/2019

"Free CRM or full stack implementation - excellent value!"

Comentários: I recommend to anyone who makes the investment: spend a week to LEARN the product using the HubSpot certifications (video tutorials, etc. - use the resources to know WHAT you now have in your toolbox!). Then, PLAN and SCOPE your on-boarding project together, as a team. Don't try to do everything at once, or even in concert over various departments. What one area of your business needs WILL affect the others.

Vantagens: Intuitive, easy to use, great support, fantastic on-boarding staff, excellent knowledge base. Large marketplace of ancillary providers, but if you have any level of reading comprehension, you can follow KB and/or support instructions provided and do-it-yourself.

Desvantagens: A few missing features, but HubSpot has a robust community for those kinds of requests. Honestly, I love the software so much that I cannot even think of anything very serious as a con. Example: cannot personalize the URL for quotes in the Sales Module. Service Module is fairly new and could use some maturation of features.

Ian P.
Principal Account Executive & Head of Channel Sales
Segurança e investigações, 13-50 funcionários

"Best CRM Hands Down"

Comentários: HubSpot CRM is the absolute best sales tool on the market....and it's not particularly close. I've, unfortunately, worked for companies that use other, clunky CRMs, making it so much harder to do my job. Whether it's reporting, pipeline management, or simply contacting a client or prospect, HubSpot gives you all the tools, and then some, to crush your sales goals.

Vantagens: The ease of use is fantastic, making for a simple, hit-the-ground-running kind of user experience. I also really enjoy the use of reporting dashboards and report builder. This helps me evaluate deal activity on a detailed, property based level that helps improve our sales abilities.

Desvantagens: No cons really. In my 3.5 years of using HubSpot, I've yet to hit a speed bump or find something that impedes my ability to manage and sell.

Travis S.
National Sales Manager
Bens de consumo, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/10/2019

"User Friendly, Easy to use for Sales Growth"

Comentários: We are becoming far more effective as a sales team with activity and internal organization. We have a system that tells us who to contact, when, and in regard to what. HubSpot CRM is the most important piece of software that our company has and we couldn't go one day without it.

Vantagens: Easy for all users to understand and use, but can be customized if needed. The contact timeline and deal filters are my favorite features of the CRM.

Desvantagens: There are no downfalls of HubSpot CRM. It is so easy to use, and can be used as out of box or customized to your needs. It's truly a great solution and one of the best CRM's in the world.

Marygrace R.
Sales Ops Manager
Pesquisa, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/10/2019

"Great customer service and worth the value"

Vantagens: Amazing customer service support. The success managers are extremely knowledgeable and answer emails quickly. They have made a huge difference. The interface is very user-friendly so my not so tech-savvy salespeople can still use the software. I like that new features are constantly coming out and that Hub gives beta options for users to test them out. The reporting functionality is cool although I do prefer excel mostly. It's nice that our marketing team can operate on the same platform (I am sales).

Desvantagens: I wish there was more customization. Not every company sells the same way so it would be great to be able to customize the deal section to match how we code/itemize our deals. We can do it to an extent but it causes a lot of user error. I also know that its open-source API but that's not helpful if you don't have an engineer. Because companies are based on domain, there are a lot of duplicate companies and, having a large database, it's a pain (nearly impossible) to manage. Also, the HubSpots Insights database is really bad. The information isn't accurate so we need to do data enrichment on our own. Same complaint with contacts. Lot of duplicates. There's no AI so, right now that's okay but I can see it being a problem as we grow.

Laci C.
Internet, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/10/2019

"An Overly Honest Review"

Comentários: Overall, Hubspot is an incredible software with more to offer than I originally thought possible in one system. While there's a lot of room for improvement, they make weekly updates to software. It's continually growing and getting better and it was already very impressive. I have become the cheerleader in my company for Hubspot and if they were a football team, they'd be the team that consistently beats their more talented rivals but doesn't always score against the easy wins. It's frustrating but knowing their talent and that they're truly better than that, you realize that they'll figure it out sooner or later. Go team, go!

Vantagens: I like the overall ease of use within Hubspot. Tasks like building a landing page or setting up an automation workflow are not longer complicated pieces of code. They're truly user friendly to build, change, and report on. There are so many resources to help you if you do get stuck on anything. Between the blogs, learning academy, ask the community, and actual support... you can find the answer to any question. Sometimes the answer is simply that it cannot be done and then you're prompted to leave your idea in the community to vote on. This feature is another one that I appreciate a lot as we've been told that the communities top voted ideas are the ones the engineers work to bring to light first. If this is true or not is unknown by me, but I do greatly like the idea.

Desvantagens: Hubspot is a wonderful software however, the worst headache a user will have is Hubspot missing many key and often basic features regardless of the level you purchase. They simply don't exist. A couple examples, you cannot schedule reoccurring tasks. This means if you have daily Tasks that you want to add to your Task Queues (another absolute favorite feature) you will have to manually add each daily task. Tasks also don't sync to your Google Calendar. The Conversation Inbox is their most limited feature in my opinion. This is meant to serve as your email system however there are so many holes in it that we were not able to navigate away from our existing email platform. You cannot have folders or multiple inboxes in the same view unless they are the default folders. You cannot make your own at this time. You have to manually add your signature if you are working from the inbox but it will automatically populate if you are working from a contact's page. Hubspot form submission notifications come into your separate email platform visually appealing and easy to read, however this email does not show up on the contacts timeline but instead the information gather is presented in a hard to find expandable note that is not user friendly. More so that pretty Hubspot email does come into Hubspot, it just gets automatically marked as spam due to Hubspots none-changeable rule that anything coming from [email protected] gets marked as spam.

• Avaliado em 03/10/2019
Josh B.
Esportes, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/08/2019

"Great free tools, with great additions in Sales Starter"

Comentários: Using Sequences has saved a huge amount of time when it comes to following up leads. We can set an automated sequence of 5 personalised emails to send at different times if that customer doesn't get back in touch with us. This has increased our sales success and potential for sales, whilst saving time due to the automated process. The free knowledge transfer and recommendations from HubSpot are also really influential, especially for inbound marketing.

Vantagens: Keeping track of the customers that we deal with is the best thing in Hubspot for us. Each customer has a contact card created where we can add all their details, but also customise our own fields like the product prospects we have (what we are trying to sell to them), then the products they have bought (hopefully). This helps us to better understand our clients and keep on top of current users and potentials. In the Sales Starter, being able to use sequences saves a huge amount of time with email follow ups and has lead to more sales as it can automate different messages going back out to the customers if they don't reply.

Desvantagens: The full integration with calendars and email is simple if you have a Gmail account, but is trickier if you have independant emails. We can get our emails synced up and use the Outlook integration well, but you can only get the Calendar integration to work if you create a full Gmail account.

• Avaliado em 18/08/2019