15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Birdeye

Plataforma abrangente de experiência do cliente para ser encontrado por meio de avaliações, escolhido por meio de mensagens de texto e ser a empresa referência com

Saiba mais sobre o Birdeye

Vantagens:

We chose Birdeye because of its ability to integrate with our clients dental softwares.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes old correspondence will pop up in our 'Open' inbox and I'm not sure why that is. It could be user error, but IDK.

Notas do Birdeye

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Birdeye tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 645 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Birdeye antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (645)

Fonte da avaliação

Works well and good support

5,0 há 4 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Nick
Nick
CEO, Canadá

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best choice for review management platforms

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I'm quite happy with everything. We have run into some billing issues, technical issues, etc, but we did manage to get everything resolved. We were assigned a customer service rep and they've been very helpful in ironing out any problems. I've been with these guys for almost 2 years and I don't have any interest in switching to a different provider.

Vantagens:

We tried a few different review management systems but BirdEye was the most established one. They offer great deals for marketing agencies that are looking to whitelabel the software and offer it to clients as part of the marketing packages. This was a huge plus for us.

Desvantagens:

Software can be clunky. Think of BirdEye like Salesforce, they're the biggest in the space because the software is good but it can also be rather clucky to use. Other review management systems were more streamlined but I think BirdEye more than makes up for it with customer service and support.

há 4 anos

Hi Nick, thanks for choosing BirdEye! We appreciate you being a BirdEye partner and we look forward to the years to come. Keep up the great work!

Virginia
Health Partner Services Manager, EUA

We've been using Birdeye effectively for upwards of 3 years

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Love how you can set it and forget it and it will do its job month after month, year after year, reliably.

Vantagens:

The ease of integration and automation to dental practice management systems for us and our clients is superb. Super simple to install. Customer service has also been superb, they are dedicated to solving problems.

Desvantagens:

The actual interface can sometimes be a bit difficult to navigate.

Evyn
UX and SEO Specialist, EUA

Birdeye Platform Review

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Birdeye has its ups and downs like any platform, but I do enjoy using it. Especially the contacts I have at Birdeye. They are always super helpful and responsive!

Vantagens:

Everything is in one place and there is a suite of products that can make everything all-encompassing.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it can be glitchy or take a while to load. Now and then, there's an update and that update may erase listing data. Sometimes there's an issue with the Google Business Profile connection where it doesn't send data or information to GBP.

kyle
owner, EUA
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

IMPOSSIBLE TO GET OUT OF THERE CONTRACT!!! YOU WILL BE STUCK LIKE ME

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It was a good service but there contract is made to keep you stuck year after year. Good luck ever getting out of it.

Vantagens:

So sad because they actually have a decent platform but we have tried on multiple occasions to cancel our membership because our new system has a similar feature that took the place of this. We have called, emailed, etc and our Rep doesn't call us back once he knows we are trying to cancel. Then magically when he finally calls us back he informs us that we just missed the cut off to cancel and were stuck for another year. Another $4200 down the drain. Don't take my word for it, take all the rest of people who have met the same fates word for it by reading all other negative reviews online. Sad when any company who is supposedly doing legitimate business has to trap you with this auto renewal and then claim its our fault for not canceling in time. Now they are saying I cant do anything until September again even though we have tried multiple times to cancel this.

Desvantagens:

You can never get out of your contract that supposedly you are suppose to be able to after the first year. The Rep knew we were trying to cancel but yet finally got a hold of us after the "cut off" date that auto renews us. I cant believe when you have been a loyal customer for 3 plus years they still feel the need to trap you into this. I understand the first year but after many years to trap you like this is horrible business practices. I dont want any money back, all I want is to be done. It served its purpose but now Im done but they claim Im stuck until September but Im not even allowed to put in a future cancellation request. No I have to go through the whole year and try all over again to get a hold of them in there slim cancellation window and Im sure they will magically avoid our call and then magically not call us back until after its to late. My advice to anyone is find a company to do this same thing for you that doesnt have this fine print auto-renewal because you will stuck just like I am.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Digital Strategy, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Birdeye a well-priced option for local listings management

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Overall, we are quite pleased with Birdeye and plan to use their local listings service for years to come. The pricing is very competitive and we feed very comfortable with our rep. There are lots of other features that we hope to take advantage of in the future.

Vantagens:

The cost for local listings management is very competitive, which is what initially drew us to Birdeye. We have come to find that Birdeye provides incredible customer service. Our rep is quick to respond and always very friendly and enthusiastic. There are many other features available that we are currently not using yet, but are interested in -- most notably review management using AI.

Desvantagens:

For the local listings management service, there are multiple groupings of directory listings that can be chosen from. This was not explained to us initially, so we went with the default one that we were assigned -- assuming we were being synced to all directories. Eventually, we realized that we were not being synced to all directories and we chose a different grouping then what we originally were assigned.

Mark
Senior Rept Mgmt Specialist, EUA

An Essential for Anyone with a Customer-centric Workflow

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I've had Birdeye in my corner for going on 5 years now and they always work to make my job easier. Their team is on the pulse of the situations that arise with my/clients' usage, and it's appreciated every time.

Vantagens:

I like Birdeye's capabilities as a service to allow you more functionality for your clients, whether it's the reports or the tags/tickets you can assign. It's an easy tool to onboard and everyone loves it upon logging in.

Desvantagens:

The problems with aggregation of reviews/responses to various other platforms (Yelp, Apts.com, aptRating) can be a bit concerning when reviewing your actions with clients.

Charly
Media Manager, EUA

Great product and affordable

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Great onboarding and support. Their onboarding team was so patient with us to make sure we were happy.

Vantagens:

So many additional features without having to hire another partner.

Desvantagens:

So far after a year we have had great success.

John Regan
John Regan
Marketing Director, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great to get real time compliments via facebook and google from customers! our managers love it.

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: fantastic. Everyone is personalable and knowledgeable.

Vantagens:

The real time alerts, when a customer rates us on Google!

Desvantagens:

It was a bit slow to intergrate with our self storage software.

Avaliador Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 201–500 funcionários

Review Management Simplified

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Ease of use, customizable campaigns and incredible customer support!

Desvantagens:

Review notifications can sometimes become disconnected, must then be reconnected to in order to be notified of when reviews are received

Shrina
Clinic owner, Reino Unido
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great software for any small business

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: My overall experience has been great and I would highly recommend it

Vantagens:

Easy to use for businesses as well as clients. We have received a significant increase in reviews The chat feature has changed our business for the better.

Desvantagens:

The contacts don’t always migrate properly. Sometimes it only transfer a email or phone number but not both

Christopher
Dental Hygienist, EUA
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários

BirdEye is Perfect At One Thing, Bad Pricing

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: As stated above, my office selected BirdEye to boost our online reviews and online presence, in which, BirdEye perfectly pulled that off. Our office reviews skyrocketed thanks to BirdEye. My office stopped using BirdEye when we discovered another product for a much lower price point with more features.

Vantagens:

BirdEye integrates with your dental software and helped our office boost our reviews on Facebook, Google, and all other social media sites. At the end of the business day, BirdEye texts all of our patients and gives them a route to easily post reviews about their office visit, which absolutely helped us gain reviews and online presence. The best part about this software is the dashboard that allows users to see review statistics. The customer service for this company is excellent.

Desvantagens:

The pricing. The pricing for BirdEye is way too expensive for the features provided.

há 5 anos

Hi Christopher, We're happy to hear your office skyrocked with BirdEye! And thanks for the compliment to the customer service! There is no software that has more features to cost than BirdEye. We're sorry you left us. We'd love to reconnect to start getting you more Google reviews and also get the reviews back on your website and social media.

Kim
Marketing director, EUA
Consultório médico, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Birdeye takes the work out of asking for reviews

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Birdeye has a strong customer relations team. They genuinely seek to provide optimal service. They are caring and will resolve any concerns.

Vantagens:

We use Birdeye for a multi-doctor practice. The reviews are sent to our patients after they leave our office. I check the dashboard regularly and respond to received reviews. The dashboard is easy to use. One feature that I appreciate is that each review states which location the patient was seen at and which doctor saw the patient. I can also "add a tag" with the name of the doctor that referred our patient to our practice. If I am looking for a review to use for a radio ad or in a marketing piece, I can search the reviews by doctor, location, procedure done, or key words. On a side note, we have a contest each month in our office of which doctor and team received the most reviews for the month! This encourages our team members to provide the highest quality of service to our patients and they also remind the patient that they are getting a review request and to please fill it out.

Desvantagens:

Years ago, when we first joined there were glitches in the software and the review requests would not send out. I could always tell because I would stop receiving reviews.

há 2 anos

Amazing success story, Kim! We love hearing how Birdeye has helped your practice. The monthly contest sounds so fun! What a great way to keep your team engaged and on top of things! Thanks for sharing. :)

Evan
Director of Patient Engagement, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Birdseye is great for patient engagement!

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall I am very satisfied with Birdseye. From the user-friendly functionality of the software to the different and broad aspect of functions, I was able to do a lot more than initially expected.

Vantagens:

The live chat/texting capability is great and easy to use especially if you have multiple locations. I used the software to develop and send customer satisfaction surveys. This function is great however when the results come in and the data is compiled there can definitely be improvement in the presentation aspect of it.

Desvantagens:

As stated above I was a bit disappointed with it results data from the surveys I sent out to customers. When using a rating scale system they compile the data and creates graphs etc. however they are very hard to read let alone present in a meeting. This function can definitely be improved.

Guiga
Director/owner, EUA
Consultório médico, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Birdeye helped us expand our reviews and services!!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I love Birdeye and their customer service! When I reach a wall, they call meRight away and they are always so polite and their knowledge is huge!!

Vantagens:

Since we got Birdeye, our google reviews went from 46 to almost 1000 in less than 1 year!!! We LOVE IT!! The ability to text patients, confirm appointments via text etc… changed our practice to the better and saved us hours on the phones!!

Desvantagens:

I I would like the address book to have more fields so we could search lists according to what we are looking to text….

há 10 meses

Amazing results! Thanks for sharing, Guiga! We love to hear you are enjoying Birdeye Appointments!

Jennifer
Office Manager, EUA
Artigos esportivos, 11–50 funcionários

Where have you been???

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT] would have to log in to all the different social media/review outlets to respond to customers directly. This would mean it was all on him. With Birdeye, we can create users with varying permissions (customer service team/storefront associates) to increase the response time to reviews/direct feedback/inquiries. This, in turn, also boosted our review stats!

Vantagens:

Having a brick & mortar store, plus a website means potential customers will base their decision to visit a location or a website based on other customers' experiences. Birdeye allows us to thank those who leave positive reviews as well as see areas where we could improve. Being able to see reviews and direct feedback all in one place means we can respond to our customers quicker and more efficiently. Features like "Reports" lets us see which platforms (Google, Facebook, etc) we have the strongest following and where we could amp up marketing. All in all, Birdeye was our "missing puzzle piece"

Desvantagens:

We have been using Birdeye for almost a year now; I haven't run into anything that would deter me from recommending them to another business. The only thing (not even a huge deal) is we are not able to fully utilize the "campaign" feature as we are in the firearms industry; it's a no-no for Birdeye.

há 2 anos

Thank you for the amazing thorough feedback, Jennifer! We look forward to your continued success with Birdeye!

Jr
Partner, EUA

"Best in the Land" for Reviews

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The reps are very informative and most importantly the tech support is top notch and easy to reach

Vantagens:

ease of use and they continue to offer more products

Desvantagens:

Nothing---they fix any issues along the way and that is all you can expect.

há 2 anos

Hi! We appreciate the recommendation! Birdeye values our partners and always strives to provide the best support. Glad we are able to achieve that with you. Thanks for being a Birdeye partner!

Ben
Construção, 11–50 funcionários

Great experience

Comentários: 100% happy with Birdeye

Vantagens:

The app is super easy to use. We love the customer service department. They always have an answer for us in any problem the app can have

Desvantagens:

We asked for an internal/team chat so we can communicate in private with our team members but it seems like no one had the notifications. You can even know about that conversation if you don't go and check that box

há 2 anos

Hi! We appreciate your feedback and will look into the notifications for internal chat. Please reach out to [email protected] for any additional assistance. Thank you for leaving us a review.

Ian
Site Director, EUA
Esportes, 501–1.000 funcionários

Excellent Tool for Reputation Management

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I used to spend lots of time pulling up every review site I could think of in different tabs, averaging all of the responses and scores. Now I can see how our customers view us on one page. Another thing that has saved me lots of headache is that when soliciting an online review (quick and painless with BirdEye!) it gives the customer an option to contact us directly through the platform as opposed to leaving a negative review. This makes it more likely that someone who wants my attention gets it quickly, and it doesn't harm our reputation through a 1 star review.

Vantagens:

The best thing about BirdEye is that I can easily see an overview of all major review sites and my recent reviews in one convenient, easy-to-read dashboard.

Desvantagens:

If I have to nitpick, there are some very minor UI/UX issues, but they do not hinder the overall experience and once you know where to find all of the right information, it's an invaluable tool.

há 4 anos

They say time is money, and we are happy to hear that you have been able to gain back time by utilizing the platform. Thank you for using BirdEye as your online reputation management!

Amy
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent choice for reputation management with a few other bells & whistles too

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I've had a great experience and again do appreciate the fact that they're swift to help with any problems. Many new features have rolled out lately - all of which we're learning more about so we can use these for clients too.

Vantagens:

Our most favorite part of partnering with and reselling Birdeye is their customer support team. Truly, they're reachable and highly focused on solving any errors or glitches that may arise with anything automated and connected to a myriad of other sites.

Desvantagens:

Although not extremely important, the sizing of a client's cover photo (which then displays both on their reviews url along with anytime a review is shared to a FB page) seems to be more work that it should - particularly to make it look great on both mobile and desktop.

há 4 anos

Hi Amy, thanks for sharing your feedback! We love that our support team has been taking great care of you. Customer happiness is a core value of ours, so this makes us happy to hear!

Deborah
Orthodontisit, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

Good for reputation management

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: For overall reputation management Birdeye is great, when review requests are sent out. I feel like sometimes this is hit or miss. It's like when we get closer to renewal time we start to get reviews but in the midyear it drys up and we get nothing.

Vantagens:

I like that it allows us to request and receive reviews for Google, we also get text messaging through the app with Birdeye but we have to physically generate the messages.

Desvantagens:

We can not get any automated text message reminders through Birdeye, we want a service provider for this service. There are other features but they are at an additional cost. Also one of the Birdeye employees was badgering me to sign a two year contract instead of our usual one year contract. And he charged my credit card for additional fees as well without my knowledge.

ano passado

Hi Deborah, we appreciate your feedback. If you are ever having any concerns or facing any issues please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can take care of your needs immediately. Thanks for choosing Birdeye!

Pia
Human Resources Manager, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Customizable As Per Our Needs And Great Customer Support

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Birdeye completely instructed us on how to use the platform and automated my system. Using it is pretty simple. I love being able to generate original insights with competitor monitoring, which is a great feature.

Vantagens:

The workload of a one-person marketing team is immediately reduced by automated service. The platform serves as your one-stop shop for all business correspondence. It has made it incredibly simple to interact with and keep in touch with our customers outside of our physical stores. Also, customer service responds quite quickly.

Desvantagens:

They need to expand the functionality accessible from each screen and reorganize their drop-down menus. A longer and occasionally confusing integration procedure.

ano passado

We are excited to hear how your loving Birdeye's competitive benchmarking feature!

Daniel
Director of Agency Operations, EUA

Great Product. Highly Recommend

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Birdeye has come a very long way since we first started working with them in 2016. They have always had exceptional customer service and a super fast turn-around time on support tickets.

Vantagens:

Being able to automate review responses saves my team HOURS of work each week. It's been a huge game changer.

Desvantagens:

Birdeye does a lot of things right and has continued to release many different features over the years we've been working together. I can't think of anything I dislike about Birdeye. Any issues I've had have been handled right away. They have been more than accommodating.

Lynette
Escritório de advocacia, 2–10 funcionários

Birdeye is an Excellent Product

Comentários: Excellent

Vantagens:

I have used Birdeye for over a decade and it just keeps getting better with more applications that help my firm get reviews, surveys, text messages and chat with potential clients. And so much more that I have not used yet. I absolutely love it! I have not found another company which would be as helpful or with Birdeye's excellent reputation. And the support is above the top! They are also careful to comply with Google rules regarding reviews. For all that and more I highly recommend Birdeye!

Desvantagens:

I cannot think of anything I like the least about this software. It's all great!

há 2 anos

Happy to hear, Lanette! Thank you so much for sharing! We look forward to your continued success with Birdeye!

Bruce
Owner/Operator, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

So easy, so powerful

Vantagens:

The Birdeye software is by far one of the easiest and best ways to let visitors to your social media platforms know how your clients feel about the work you do. We have a very successful tattoo studio for the past 19 years and at first we thought the Birdeye product wasn’t necessary... We could have been more wrong. As the positive reviews started to mount up and the numbers climbed, far surpassing those of our competitors, we realized the power of this software. Birdeye let the social media shoppers in on An intimate level, right from the mouths or our satisfied clients.

Desvantagens:

When it come to reasons not to have this software installed, there are truly none. One might think that there’s some risk opening up the public review process to unsatisfied reviews. The truth is, Birdeye invites a client with a negative experience to contact the business first with there gripes before posting to the social media platforms in the effort to repair the negative experience hence circumventing the posting to a public forum.

Russ
Sales, EUA
Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great Reveiw Managment Site

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Birdeye has really giving us a sense of how were doing as a company it allows us to view incoming reviews so we can approach them and answer a clients concerns quickly We also really enjoy how it emails us the reviews that were submitted there star rating and the customers
comments and concerns .
I would highly recommend this software to any one looking to get a handle on there business from the reveiw stand point

Vantagens:

Its easy to use my company started using the software about a year ag and we really enjoy it, were pretty competitive in my office so we all really like that it tracks who sent them there average review rating and how many were opened and submitted it really gives you a feel for how your doing on the customer service front

Desvantagens:

I wouldn't say its a con per say but we have noticed the site runs a bit slow and submitting a review request does take a few moments, but other then that were happy with it