15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Startquestion

Sobre Startquestion

Ferramenta para criar pesquisas, formulários e questionários para estudar clientes ou avaliar funcionários.

Saiba mais sobre o Startquestion

Vantagens:

Flexibility, ease of obtaining key data, service availability and support in each integration.

Desvantagens:

I did not find anything that I did not like. The only thing that can be considered a disadvantage is the price if I did not use part of the system.

Notas do Startquestion

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
4,9
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Startquestion tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 174 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Startquestion antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (174)

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Automotivo
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool to science research

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

+ Pulling data from repeat groups + Easy to use interface and export to excel. + survey interface + Ease to set up the tool.

Desvantagens:

Maybe, the Nordic languages are missing.

Tomasz
CEO, Polônia
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

A great tool Webankieta

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: I really appreciate that the tool is constantly developing - it has more functions and sample surveys that are ready and can be used for the research we conduct with "one click". The responsiveness of the support department is also critically important to us. The Webanieta team works quickly, professionally and flexibly. I really appreciate the quality of customer service.

Vantagens:

Simplicity of the administration panel, usability (UX) for both the respondent and the administrator

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it seems that there are too many functions and possibilities

Maarten
Founder, Bélgica
Consultoria de gestão, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Startquestion overrated

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Good in the beginning to set-up the product and deploying the survey, but as I proceeded i found very little online help and then all other functionality like reporting etc, runs into very expensive add-ons. My overall experience is therefore really spoiled by the later encounters on the software, to the point that I cannot The worst is you cannot obtain any invoice from Startquestion which leaves you with expenditure which you cannot account for in your business.

* Ease of set-up * Ease of deployment * Volume of survey responses

Desvantagens:

* Expensive basic Package * very expensive add-ons to basic functionality. I felt cheated. * no customer service on expensive basic pakage * cannot create exports which includes incompleted surveys. Statisticians know how utilise this data. * no response to requests for invoices * very limited help online about using

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Marketing Communications Specialist, Malásia
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Internet, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Collect feedback

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Best thing with Startquestion is, it has a survey builder that really helpful in building the basic structure of the survey form with the build-in template that they providing. It saves so much time in helping and gives suggestion for type of question to be ask on the survey form.

Desvantagens:

There are not much choices that can be choose from the subscription price scheme, especially for a small companies, thus making them have to choose pricier premium plan then what their organization actually needs. User will more appreciated if they can be more flexible on the price plan.

Ewa
Chief specialist of the Assessment and Cooperation Development Department, Áustria
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Not perfect, but giving great opportunities to collect and analyze the results

Vantagens:

I like to create a report with the results, putting issues for myself, with the ability to choose and not always using all of them. Creation of reports on the basis of already created ones (copying and refinement).

Desvantagens:

Developing more complex surveys may be difficult sometimes.

Natalia
Tech Support, Polônia
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

The uniqueness of Webankieta.pl

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Webankieta.co.uk program helped me in my studies. It makes it easier for every student.

Vantagens:

Thanks to Webankieta.pl program I was able to create a survey for my university with ease. Everything was perfectly presented and explained. Webankieta.pl functions 100% meet my expectations and those of my university. Working with this program was one of the most pleasant for me. Another advantage was the possibility to contact support in case of any questions. I am delighted with the form of the presented surveys, possibility of detailed analysis of my results and the whole program.

Desvantagens:

I didn't find anything to complain about. The program is easy to use and consultants are available if you have questions.

Dorota
Product Manager, Polônia
Rádio e televisão, 501–1.000 funcionários

Webankieta

Vantagens:

User-friendliness, up-to-date design, easy adaptation to mobile devices and great customer support.

Desvantagens:

Minor technical problems - reported to customer service on an ongoing basis.

Joanna
Training and Talent Develpment, França
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Useful tools for surveys and tests

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Useful tools - I mainly use surveys and recently a test. They are useful for various actions carried out by the HR and Marketing department - post-training surveys, satisfaction surveys, voting in contests, etc.

Vantagens:

Generated reports on the collected results - I have a summary easily and quickly, filtering data is a very useful option. Creating surveys is simple and intuitive, you can also use ready-made templates, choose various types of questions, there is an option of individual settings in the survey (questionnaires, in-depth questions, etc.). I have access to archival projects.

Desvantagens:

The fact that I do not use all the available options that are incomprehensible to me from the short description and I do not know how to use them, e.g. Widgets, tagging responses, etc. I know that I could use Webinars on given topics.

Aleksandra
Senior Product Manager, Polônia
Biotecnologia, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Startquestion- easy to implement, easy to use

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: 9/10= highly recommend for a friend or collegue. It's easy to use, easy to implement. Very nice workshops for the team before the launch.

Vantagens:

We're working for the solution which may be implemented on all our markets- startquestion is the tool, which may be implemented easily. Highly recommended for international communication.

Desvantagens:

I don't have cons. Every issue was solved by client service.

Dawid
Sales Manager, Polônia
Recursos Humanos, 11–50 funcionários

An Outstanding Survey Platform - StartQuestion

5,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

StartQuestion has consistently exceeded my expectations, and I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone seeking a reliable survey platform. Its commitment to excellence, combined with its user-friendly interface and exceptional customer support, make it a top choice in the market.

Desvantagens:

I think the rules for displaying questions could be a more intuitive feature.

Magdalena
R&D Director, Noruega
Editoras, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The tool is easy and intuitive to use

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: The tool is easy and intuitive to use. However, a greater possibility of personalising the settings would be useful.

Vantagens:

Intuitive operation, clarity and "visibility" hints

Desvantagens:

Ways to import results could be improved.

Dominik
Lecturer, EUA
Educação superior, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Perfect solution for higher education

Vantagens:

A lots of possibilities of creating tests, surveys and so on. Easy to handle and extra effective.

Desvantagens:

Everything is fine i did not met any of problems in my working time.

Joanna
Employer Branding Expert, Itália
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 201–500 funcionários

Very convenient, versatile

Vantagens:

Ease of use. It is possible to create survey in minutes.

Desvantagens:

The fact that I cannot create cross-questions based on time (e.g. March answers vs. July answers).

Ela
Management Director, Malta
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

The intuitive tool.

Vantagens:

It is very easy to create survey from the scratch.

Desvantagens:

I would like to have the sms-based quick poll option to be used for the meeting summary.

Ewa
Chief Specialist, Polônia
Organização cívica e social, 51–200 funcionários

Startquestion *****

Vantagens:

Software is ease to use and intuitive. Company introduces updates and new functionalities friquently. The helpdesk responds quickly and always solves my problems.

Desvantagens:

I think introduction a timeline on the home page of each survey would be helpful. Software I used previously had got it. It is very useful functionality - one glance and you know how research is going, how many questionnaires have been completed in previous days.

Aleksandra
Executive, Polônia
Consultório médico, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A tool the company cannot do without. We started using it in one department, today it is in 3.

Comentários: Amazing experience.

Vantagens:

I really appreciate the current access to data and the fact that the results are automatically counted, as well as the ability to filter practically by each variable.

Desvantagens:

Word reports do not generate question averages. They are available in reports in PDF format, but this means that I always have to work on 2 documents at the same time or have online access to the website. This is quite a handicap.

Anna
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXPERT, Polônia
Materiais de construção, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Review

Vantagens:

Easy to use. Possibility to create various settings for survays. Automatic summaries.

Desvantagens:

I have no objections. I have possibility to create various settings for survays. I receive automatic summaries.

Kauser
Director of Partnerships, Reino Unido
Biotecnologia, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent product with exceptional support and implementation!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The introduction of the NPS surveys will be an invaluable part of improving our overall customer experience and having a platform that allows us to do this with ease is a priority. The Startquestion team have been excellent in supporting us from the very beginning and are always there when we need to ask questions or need help with implementing changes. Nothing is too difficult for them and they are always friendly and professional, this has been hugely important to ensure the entire team are comfortable with the management of our surveys through Startquestion. Marcin and Kamil in particular have been absolutely brilliant and we cant thank them enough for their support!!

Vantagens:

The surveys have been created with ease and implemented across numerous teams. The follow up features and the options to send the surveys either automatically or manually gives us a lot more flexibility. The report feature is also really easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Accessing the email templates has several steps currently so it would be great to make this easier and we understand that this is something that is currently being worked on and will be updated very soon.

Jakub
Ekspert, Business Trainer, Polônia
Bancos, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An application that will make your work easier

Vantagens:

The application facilitates work, has many options and possibilities both in terms of surveys and quizzes. You can create your own templates, measure NPS satisfaction. It is simple and intuitive. A great option related to reports. You can also send the survey in the form of a QR Code. Ease of copying data from previous surveys when creating a new, similar one.

Old entries could be automatically transferred, e.g. after 6M, to the archive

Kamil
E-Commerce Specjalist, Alemanha
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I am overall satisfied. The possibilities listed in the package description agree with the facts.

Vantagens:

Ease of use and clarity of the interface.

Desvantagens:

Unable to embed a downloadable file in the survey

Renata
independent specialist, Polônia
Seguros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Startquestion

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Knowing the results (online) of the customer satisfaction level allows you to take appropriate action

Vantagens:

online results technical support ease of use general everything :)

Desvantagens:

some minor limitations in the presentation of the results

Karolina
Quality Specialist, Países Baixos
Automotivo, 201–500 funcionários

LPPL opinion

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It is ok, fast and user-friendly

Vantagens:

Intuitive and high throughput. A large amount of data is loaded very quickly, large reports quickly export to excel.

Desvantagens:

I did not notice the flaws that make the work difficult

Judyta
Coach/Diagnostic Moderator, Polônia
Automotivo, 10.000+ funcionários

Useful product

Vantagens:

Easy to use, transparent, intuitive. Can be used for various researches (analysis of the needs, 360-degree appraisal/feedback)

Desvantagens:

no difficulty. I need to practise more to use from advanced options (my responsibilites).

Krzysztof
Journalist, Alemanha
Produção audivisual, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I have used it several times, never had a problem.

Vantagens:

Ease of handling it. Every person can easy learn how to use this software.

Desvantagens:

There is no such a thing. Everything works perfectly in my usage of this software

Jonasz
Certified Live Online Trainings Producer, Alemanha
Formação profissional e coaching, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Certainly, if someone asks me for a recommendation, I will recommend Startquestion.

Vantagens:

Simple operation on them website, possibilities of using Startquestion implemented forms.

Desvantagens:

Everything is okay, I haven't met any of problems.