15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Groundplan

Software australiano de estimativa baseado na internet, usado para estimativas e edição de PDF.

Saiba mais sobre o Groundplan

Vantagens:

It's got the balance right between being easy to use but having the features needed. Supports multiple file formats and integrates with simPRO AND it's cloud-based.

Desvantagens:

I haven't found anything I don't like about the program - if I get stuck on trying to find something the team is only a message or zoom call away.

Notas do Groundplan

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
5,0
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Groundplan tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 49 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (49)

Classificar por

Você já usou o Groundplan antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (49)

Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

William Electrical SA

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Groundplan is more than a software program, it's backed by an energetic team that know their product and work diligently to ensure you get the most out of the program!

Vantagens:

The Take-off abilities are efficient, templated and save time and energy! Initial set-up is easy and you are away!

Desvantagens:

I would love to see an auto count function developed in the future, I feel this is the only thing i want for.

há 2 anos

This is great feedback, thanks Dan. Stay tuned for that request of yours. ;)

Ryan
Director / Estimator, Austrália

Best tool I have.

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Took a few months to learn it properly and set up templates but now I love it. I've recommended the program to a lot of people and I always suggest getting some one on one training and setting up templates and think about how you would most use it prior to the training. I did this and the trainer actually suggest more options that I now use almost every day.

Vantagens:

How easy it is to mark up, notes and make changes to send to field staff or engineers for advice/approval.

Desvantagens:

The only thing tht may be missing is to be able to copy and section of a plan and paste it either on the same plan or on a new page etc to be able to mark up or do a blown-up section with mark ups or detail notes etc. But knowing Groundplan this feature may exist and I just don't know about it.

semana passada

Hi Ryan, love to hear the amazing feedback. It's great to know that our one-on-one training and has made a significant difference in your workflow. We appreciate your recommendations to others, too! We love when our happy customers can recommend our platform to others. It shows just how big of a difference we can make. Thanks!

Jeff
COO, EUA

Beginners Luck

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

I like the flexibility of the software. You can take a project from cradle to grave. From the initial bid to the as-built drawings.

Desvantagens:

It does not integrate with my quoting software.

semana passada

Hi Jeff, we're glad that we can help support you through every stage of your project and that you enjoy Groundplan's flexibility. Thanks for choosing us for your project needs!

Ambien

Groundplan's ease of use

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: We are now using Groundplan with our technicians when they are counting items for a residential fit off. We believe it will lead to a more accurate count which will mean less return trips do to forgotten fit off items.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Without consulting the help guide it's easy to work out how to use the progream.But the help guide is extremely helpful & easy to follow when needed.

Desvantagens:

A multi coloured eraser tool would be good for the times when the plan has different colours.The ability to hide quantities on the pdf print of a plan legend.There is always room for more icons.

semana passada

Thanks for the feedback, Ambien! We're happy to hear that you find Groundplan easy to use and intuitive. We're also happy to hear that our Help Guide is there help when you need it. If you ever need any added support, our trade experts and support team are just a phone call or email away.

George
Electrical Drawer IT Support, Nova Zelândia
Fonte da avaliação

An awesome product which could be world class.

4,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: I do like using Groundplan, even if there are a few little things that prevent it from being a truly world class product. Maybe such an accolade will happen further down the track.

Vantagens:

So easy to do take-off and push quotes to Simpro.

Desvantagens:

There are things missing in the functionality which, as a former software engineer, I would think should be fairly easy to add to the program. I will concede, though, like any software product, the developers can't tick off all of the "nice-to-have's" at the same time. An example would be the ability to "nudge" a symbol into place using keyboard cursor keys. Colour-coding of measurements with a stage would be another. Could simply be that no other users ask for this stuff :D

semana passada

Thanks for the honest feedback George! We're glad you're enjoying Groundplan and appreciate your input. We regularly listen to our customers’ feedback and needs, and work closely with our Development team to continuously improve our product. It's a big part of how we enhance our product to better improve the customer experience. Thanks!

Sam
Operations Manager, Nova Zelândia
Fonte da avaliação

If simple and long term processes are important to you

5,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: The customer service experience is fantastic! They are always happy to jump on the phone or Zoom with you to solve issues and get you running at 100% again.

Vantagens:

Groundplan is very easy to use. The team, especially Caz is exceptionally helpful and they are great at helping you achieve a result if you can show them what you are trying to achieve. The integration with Simpro is exceptional once you understand how it works, this can be a little overwhelming if you are new to Simpro and Groundplan.

Desvantagens:

The icon sizing is not particularly easy to get right and takes a few clicks to change. This is only an issue when designing plans for presentation but does not affect take-offs.

semana passada

Thanks for sharing your positive experience Sam! We love hearing that you find Groundplan easy to use and that Caza gave you an amazing customer experience. That's one of the things we pride ourselves most on here at Groundplan - providing the best customer experience possible.

Peter
Electrical contractor, Austrália
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Game changer!

5,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: I can now easily show customers proposed job layouts and carry out take-offs with ease.

Vantagens:

Intergration with SimPRO and the customer services is fantastic.

Desvantagens:

Haven't used it long enough to know yet.

há 12 meses

Thats excellent news Peter. Thanks so much for the review.

Kim
Estimator, Austrália

My only takeoff programme

5,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I only use Groundplan now for all my takeoffs, it saves time, paper and is easily shareable with anyone who needs or wants to see the marked up plans. The programme is so simple to use when marking up a plan and then populate a quotation. Additionally these marked up plans provide our clients a clear view of what has been included in their quotation as all the listed items may not make 100% sense to them if they are not from a construction background.

Desvantagens:

Unfortunately being cloud based when the internet is out I have to wait a while to continue work, first world problems!

semana passada

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that Groundplan has become your go-to tool for all your takeoffs. It's fantastic to know that you're experiencing these advantages firsthand.

Darren
Electrical Estimator, Filipinas
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best and user-friendly tools out in the market

5,0 há 8 meses

Vantagens:

Easy to navigate, great customer service and third party integration with Simpro

Desvantagens:

Learning new and complicated features on my own.

semana passada

We love hearing how easy Groundplan is to use! Our team works hard to make our platform as user-friendly as possible, and our customer service team is always here to lend a helping hand. We hope you keep enjoying Groundplan!

James
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use, accurate software

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: The Training staff like Toni and Cazz have been friendly, informed, and easy to follow, the software itself is incredibly easy to use has has fast become a staple of my everyday.

Vantagens:

Very User friendly and a massive time saver.

Desvantagens:

Hasnt been an issue so far but being web based is a concern for regional areas.

semana passada

Thanks for the amazing review, James! We pride ourselves on our amazing trades experts and training team. We also love that the integration is an added benefit to your process. We hope you keep enjoying Groundplan!

Jesse
Managing Director, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Groundplan is a must have...

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Extremely happy I have tried other estimating software over the past 15 years and nothing has come close.

Vantagens:

Groundplan saves me hours each and every day now that I have my template set up and understand how the program works it honestly saves me hours each and every plan I look at.

Desvantagens:

There are not too many features that don’t work beautifully and now that it is integrated with xero it is going to make my life even easier as it will spit out a quote once I have time to takeoff

Love Groundplan a must have

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The team at ground plan are lovely to deal with and the customer support is brilliant.

Vantagens:

Ground plan is easy to use with many features and has become an essential part of our business. Ground plan is used every day to quote, keep track of stages within a job and can be used to draw up asbuilts and changes within plans as required. The development team add features to make our quoting experience pleasant and the team should be proud of their product.

Desvantagens:

I don't have any issues with Groundplan that impact me negatively at all.

ano passado

Mate this is so nice to hear. We love our Support team as much as our customers do. And yes, we are proud of the product. Thanks for taking the time to review it Chris. It's great to hear how much it benefits your business.

Geoff

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: Being an electrical contracting company, counting symbols off a plan can be tiring on the eyes as well as problematic if you miss something you did not see. Using Groundplan has saved me printing off paper plans and hoping I can see all the symbols. Being able to zoom right into the plan and see everything has been a blessing on my eyes. No more need for the magnifying glass! If your a Simpro user, Groundplan is a must as all your pre-builds are synced with Groundplan, so no double entry.

Vantagens:

Sync's directly with Simpro Can zoom into drawings and see everything Scale the drawings, and do take-offs for cable, tray and conduits Easily outsource the take-off and see what has been allowed for and if anything is missing

Malakai
Estimator/QS, Nova Zelândia
Engenharia civil, 51–200 funcionários

Nothing But the Truth.

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Super happy with it.

Vantagens:

Just the user friendly aspects of the whole software. Very easy to learn and pick up on how to use it from the get go. Help tab is also very helpful as it has all the information the user will need. The Ground plan team are always ready to help when you need them too.

Desvantagens:

At this stage nothing. Everything I need for my takeoff is included in the software.

há 2 anos

What a fantastic review. Thanks Malakai. We do like to pay particular attention to the usability of the software so it's great to hear that you find it so easy to use.

Peter
plasterer, Nova Zelândia
Fonte da avaliação

Wish i had changed to groundplan sooner

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Its really good, and once you get your head around a few of the formulas (which i did after one training session) its going to make pricing complex plans a breeze

Vantagens:

I can price a plan on any computer/device with the internet not just the computer the software is on, and its so good being able to ring and get an answer straight away from someone in my own country.

Desvantagens:

There were a few things that i was not use to from using my old software but after 1 training session has got those sorted and was actually better than my old software

ano passado

This is great to hear Peter! Those free 1 hour training sessions sure help eh? Feel free to keep asking questions from the Support team and you'll be a formulas guru in no time.

Ashley
General Manager - Network Support, Austrália
Escritório executivo, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Great cloud-based drawing software

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: We've been using Groundplan since not long after it was first released to the market. It's a great product and well priced for the functionality it provides. We get very good assistance from their support team as well and they have always been open to developing the product further based on user feedback. It's also easy to use, with our team picking up the software and running with it very quickly. It's been a welcome asset to our business, improving efficiencies and producing great quality, take-offs, plans, and drawings.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Flexible. Ability to integrate to our other business system. Well priced, with concurrent licencing model available.

Desvantagens:

Nothing, it's a great tool

Marc
Operations Manager, Nova Zelândia

Worth a look

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: We do electrical layouts - great to be able to provide nice

Vantagens:

Smart guide has been a great addition - and it's great being able to create new symbols as required and the support is FANTASTIC

Desvantagens:

I've found it hard to size symbols correctly but luckily the Groundplan team helped with that. BE SURE TO DO THE FREE ONLINE TRAINING!

há 12 meses

Great advice Marc. Even if you're a Groundplan wizard, you're bound to learn a thing or two with the free training.

Bruno
Fonte da avaliação

integral program to our business

5,0 semana passada Novo

Vantagens:

fast, accurate takeoffs with ease, and seamless integration with Simpro.

Desvantagens:

markup capabilities aren't as advanced as other platforms

há 17 horas

We love hearing that Groundplan is such an integral program to your business. We pride ourselves on helping trade companies improve their processes in the best way possible. Thanks for the great feedback, Bruno!

Jeremy
Manager, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Picking up the dollars and cents

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Love the system. For me it’s saved a lot of phone calls and time on the project management side of the business.

Vantagens:

This product, I think is essential for the quoting and documentation side of our business. It has shown us how much we were actually missing when we were previously quoting jobs. It also allows us to document on the go for the project managers, and helps them to accurately run the jobs.

Desvantagens:

I would like to be able to customise the symbols but being there is so many to choose from, it’s not a big deal.

Fonte da avaliação

Takes off time spent on take offs

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Great easy to use interface and featuresSaves time on clicking with new symbol recognition Tech support and service is impeccable

Desvantagens:

Nothing much I didn’t like other then some integration capabilities but the team have solved that problem!

ano passado

Ah the ol' tech support dept. What would we do without them?! Good to see you're taking advantage of Count Assist. That'll save you soooo much time!

James
MD, Reino Unido

Great takeoff tool

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Faster estimating, drawing change tracking and revisions

Vantagens:

We think this is a great tool for system takeoffs and quoting management. The takeoff feature is a real game-changer.

Desvantagens:

It would be great to have the pricing shown in uk £ in the software but this is resolved when imported to Simpro.

há 12 meses

Game changer! We like the sound of that ;) UK £ - Noted, thanks for the feedback James.

Glenn

Excellent Product

5,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I have used Groundplan for three years and absolutely love using it. The team at 3stack are constantly adding new features and are always available when I have any questions.

Vantagens:

Its super easy to use and was easy to move off my old ways of estimating using excel and highlighters.

jOSH
Project Manager, Austrália
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

Customer service was quick and very responsive.

Nothing comes to mind about things I dislike about Groundplan

semana passada

Hi Josh, thanks for the feedback! Our award-winning customer service, training, and support are one of our most popular features. We strive to make sure the customer experience is the best one possible.

Lynton

Comentários: Speed of Measuring
Integration with other platforms

Ease of Use Speed on the web platform Web Based Integration with simPRO

Desvantagens:

Notations on drawings. Should integrate arrows

Brendon
Estimator/Registered Sparkie, Nova Zelândia

4,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

Ease of use. Plan measuring and scaling.

Desvantagens:

Inability to fully integrate with Smartbiz software.

há 2 anos

Thanks for the review Brendon. Glad to hear you're finding it so easy to use.