15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Kajabi

O Kajabi é a ferramenta tudo-em-um criada para capacitar empreendedores, influenciadores e especialistas a gerenciarem toda a sua presença online.

Saiba mais sobre o Kajabi

Vantagens:

Especially in regards to courses and making the most out of your customer relationships. It's user friendly, and allows your courses to look very professional.

Desvantagens:

The price is what really hurts my heart and my pocketbook.

Notas do Kajabi

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
3,6

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Kajabi tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 184 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Kajabi antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (184)

Keri
Keri
Systems Manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

All-in-One business solution for memberships and course creators

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I love Kajabi. I was able to pick up on how Kajabi works pretty quickly and found it to be an intuitive product that is easy to use.

Vantagens:

I love that with Kajabi, you have the ability to build all the basics in one location. You can create free content and publish via podcast, email marketing, blog, and website, and also have exclusive content, trainings, etc. behind the pay wall. It is all-in-one for basic use. A new online business owner can dive into Kajabi and have pretty much all the basic tools they need. I also love the automations built in to Kajabi.

Desvantagens:

The biggest con I have heard from others is pricing prior to a new business generating steady income. However, Kajabi occasionally offers longer than normal trials that can help business owners hit the ground running. In the big picture, it is more streamlined than and comparable to linking together other platform options to achieve all of the same services as Kajabi. Kajabi makes it simple, so the price seems well justified.

Mohammed
Owner, Canadá
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo

The Rolls Royce of Online Course Delivery

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: While Kajabi will position and advertise itself as the "one and only platform you need" its expertise is what it started out with, which is online course delivery. Since it has introduced email marketing, checkouts, landing pages, website builder, membership programs and I believe in podcast hosting, but all of that is pretty basic and while it does the job, you are better served using other options. That being said, when it comes to hosting online courses, and wanting to share your expertise with your audience, no one does it better. Kajabi is more expensive feature for feature when it comes to what else is out there, but Kajabi does it the best and it's worth the premium. I have no intention of switching to anything else. It hosts my demo classes, free classes, full out programs and has helped me in growing my business. My clients love the ease of use, layouts, and of course the Kajabi Mobile App.

Vantagens:

Kajabi hands down is the best of the best. The different templates, organization and layout of content makes for easy user consumption.

Desvantagens:

Could do better with landing pages, checkouts, and membership programs.

Rachel
Equestrian Mindset Coach, Canadá
E-Learning, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The best all in one membership and course hosting platform.. if you can afford it.

4,0 há 2 meses

Vantagens:

Kajabi is one of the most streamlined and integrable CRMs that i've worked with. It's website and landing page capabilities and templates make it easy for anyone to be able to create a stunning website while also having the back end functionality to host courses and membership sites. There are many options for website builders but none of them have the ease of use when it comes to setting up courses and managing members. As a coach, having this system for hosting my online courses while also being able to utilize the landing pages for selling and along with the email marketing made everything more functional and simple for my customers and truly gave me peace of mind not having 10 different softwares I had to use. Setting up the checkout pages and adding in upsells also gives you the potential to be a lot more profitable, and I really appreciate this feature.

Desvantagens:

My only major con about Kajabi is the price. Yes, it offers exceptional features, and is a one stop shop, however I still find it expensive and to be able to access additional incredible features the price goes up and up, and I think that it lends to a more elite business crowd, as those with smaller businesses (like myself) can't afford the platform long term and don't get to use it to it's full capability in the higher priced plans, especially when they're just starting out and unsure of their regular sales volume.

Emily
OWNER, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

AVOID! They raised fees by 50% and make you wait on hold 1.5+ hours for support!

1,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Simplicity of the user interface design.

Desvantagens:

I would never have signed-up for Kajabi if I knew they'd raise my rates without warning by 50%. NEVER. It's not like their products or services improved. In fact, it's gotten worse. Just spent 1.5+ hours waiting for the "support" they claim to offer. Who has 1.5 hours to wait on hold? Is it even honest to claim you offer support if customers have to wait 1.5 hours to reach someone? I feel ripped-off and mistreated by this company. You are better off avoiding them!!!

Author, Speaker, EUA
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

The Industry Standard

5,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: I've used Kajabi for years. Customer service has always been super helpful when needed. It's easy to use and has really transformed my business.

Vantagens:

Kajabi is great. Straight forward. Easy to use. Helpful templates. Easy to create clean and efficient sites, courses, and emails.

Desvantagens:

It's a bit expensive without guarantee of ROI.

Ilenia
Accounting Officer, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

A Great Solution For Business

Vantagens:

It is a great email marketing solution and has amazing features.

Desvantagens:

No bad experience and Kajabi is very great.

Giacomo
Communications Manager, EUA
Serviços de Facilities, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Kajabi Has an Effective Email Marketing Tool

Vantagens:

Kajabi has brilliant and super amazing features. The reliability of Kajabi makes it an incredible solution.

Desvantagens:

Kajabi has flawless features. Kajabi is so amazing.

Alfio
IT Consultant, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Kajabi Is Perfect for Email Marketing

Vantagens:

For email marketing, Kajabi is so amazing. I do recommend Kajabi.

Desvantagens:

Kajabi works so well. Kajabi does not have flaws at all.

Upendra
Consultant, Tailândia
E-Learning, 51–200 funcionários

Great for Coaching!

5,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

The way I could organize the contents were effective.

Desvantagens:

At the beginning, it was hard to navigate through all the features.

Angela
Angela
Owner, EUA
Varejistas, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great for entrepreneurs just starting out

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: My overall experience was okay I can honestly say I learned a thing or two and I am looking forward to Future interactions with kajabi.

Vantagens:

But I like most is that is for entrepreneurs that don't have much experience in the business. It helps you build and market your own online courses as well as doing classes that might be beneficial to you

Desvantagens:

I believe the price was ridiculous honestly it was a little too expensive for what they were delivering

Amelia
Consistency Coach, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Kajabi is an excellent but pricey option

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: My overall experience was good and would recommend kajabi to more established businesses that already have consistent income.

Vantagens:

I loved the way everything worked together and integrated.

Desvantagens:

I disliked the high monthly payment particularly as I was struggling to make my business work. I wanted to have all the bells and whistles but wasn’t yet earning the money to justify it. I also did not live me the product limits.

Chuck
Owner, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Overhyped. I really didn't like it

3,0 ano passado

Comentários: I was extremely disapointed. I built a website for a coaching client who bought into the kajabi hype but when I got under the hood, I found it to be a lesser product that charged way more because it markets really well to a specific niche. Least favorite tool on the market, after wordpress.

Vantagens:

I thought that the website that guides you to buy kajabi was really polished and professional

Desvantagens:

I have used every website and funnel builder out there. Kajabi charges so much and still limits your ability to input custom code. the editor is really unintuitive and clunky. Hard to update your brand colors and fonts across the whole site.

Tiarra
Designer, EUA
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo

Tiarra’s Kajabi Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I love Kajabi overall . On the expensive side but it’s literally an all in one platform.

Vantagens:

I love the ease of use! I love how members can access all content on an app. No transaction fees

Desvantagens:

This software is very expensive. They don’t allow you to extend trials to learn the product before selling.

Brock
Vice President of Marketing, EUA
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great tool for quickly developing landing pages and lead capture forms

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We love Kajabi. We initially inherited our first suite of Kajabi pages through a marketing collaboration, but very quickly realized how easy the system is to use. We have stuck with it ever since.

Vantagens:

Kajabi makes it very easy to design great looking pages in a snap, even if you aren't a graphic designer.

Desvantagens:

While Kajabi has TONS of power it is sometimes difficult to get pixel level control of pages and forms.

Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Makes running an online biz a breeze

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We're so happy to host our course and membership on Kajabi and will stay with them for years to come. So beautiful and clean looking.

Vantagens:

Years ago when we started out, my husband was trying to build our website from scratch using Wordpress plugins. He was pulling all nighters and pulling his hair out...but still was falling behind deadlines and the site looked like crap. Enter stage left, Kajabi, and all our problems were solved. INSTANT profressionalism given to us from their fresh and clean layout and look.

Desvantagens:

The ONE con I've got is that they don't have any way for the community to really engage inside Kajabi. So our course students and Academy subscription members aren't engaging inside it...and we have to use Facebook instead, which I think we all have a love/hate with these days.

Valamere
Instructional Technology & Design Consultant, EUA
E-Learning, 2–10 funcionários

Total Package for Content Marketing

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I really love Kajabi because it allows the courses to be gamified with customizable marketing campaigns for each course.

Vantagens:

Kajabi offers many course creation tools to design online classes or trainings from scratch. For example, there's a course creation tool that allows you to create classes, videos, and other digital tools for content. Here's the best part - once your class or training is created, there's lead generation, product launch tools, and webinar funnels to use for marketing it. What is great about Kajabi is the seamless automation to build your product, sell, and manage purchases. It is truly an all in one tool!

Desvantagens:

Unfortunately, there is no free subscription plan. So, you may not benefit from purchasing a plan if you will not use Kajabi on a regular basis. Although, there's a 14-day free trial available to test drive the product to see if it's a good fit for you.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Co-Founder, EUA

Jack of All Trades - Good at Most

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I don't have to hack together a million different services or pull my hair out trying to make it all work myself. It's all there, and the support is fantastic.

Vantagens:

The best part of Kajabi is that everything is under one roof. Email, landing pages, sales pages, shopping cart, website, blog, marketing funnels, online courses. It's all there in one system. VERY NICE. And you know what, Kajabi does a pretty good job at most of these functions, and they're always improving or adding more features. But what almost always amazes me is the live customer support. They offer 24/7 live chat, and the longest I've ever had to wait (and I've chatted at all times of day and night!) is three or four minutes, once. Every other time (and there have been many!) I'm almost immediately connected to someone. And these people are awesome. They will get you the answer, help you troubleshoot your issue, and even tinker around with some options/coding on the page to make it work if you're trying something a little more custom and can't quite get it to work right. Seriously. The support staff is top-notch!

Desvantagens:

Like I said above, it does everything. But it's not the best at anything. It's got email, but there are some things that are still easier (or possible) on MailChimp or ConvertKit that aren't on Kajabi. It does online courses, but there are some features (like gamification or completion certificates) that it doesn't do. Now, I am a bit of a power user and want to customize and make things do what I want them to do. For most people, I think they'd be pretty happy with Kajabi and never really run into something they can't do. And they really are adding features all the time (like cart abandonment emails which just got added a week or so before this review!)

Markus
CEO, Alemanha
Serviços de informação, 2–10 funcionários

More disappointing every year

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great vision and cool approach a few years ago. Seem to have fallen in love with themselves and begin to show signs of detoriation.

Vantagens:

Kajabi's intent is to offer "everything in one place" for experts (like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) to create and operate website, content like trainings, email marketing all inside one platform. Great idea that works somewhat well.

Desvantagens:

More and more modules of the whole platform fall behind or even way behind competition. Add to that, that some building blocks become completely unusable, when you reside in Europe. Just one example with a huge business impact: E-Mail deliverability for instance is roughly 50% lower than twilio/sendgrid. That kills most funnels, if you want to be GDPDR compliant. We are not spamming our customers. Kajabi itself is pretty ill prepared for international business. You can help yourself with integrations and zapier. Even more frustrating is the experience with the partner business team. Response time and resolution capability for everyday business inquiries are unprofessional to a degree that the whole partner story is unsustainable for some businesses. At least mine.

Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Fantastic product - LMS, website builder, and marketing machine in one!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Super great. Really love the product and I'm looking forward to using it even more in 2022. I think if you max out the usage of its features you can run almost all your entire business from one place. While this does increase risk (due to the outages that sometimes occur) it is something that a newer entrepreneur can use to get up and running quickly and easily.

Vantagens:

I really love Kajabi and endorse the product. But, since the price tag is on the high side, I recommend you use it if you are going to make the most of all the features. This includes using it as an LMS, a website and/or funnel builder, and a marketing management system. The email and CMS features are great and they have recently introduced a coaching and podcast platform as well. Super excited to use these features!

Desvantagens:

It is pricey if you are not going to use all the features. It also is software that takes a little while to learn if you are a newbie.

Kate
Kate
Digital Consultant, EUA

Not the Best Choice for Customizing Your Online Course

2,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I reached out to their support several times. Unfortunately, the overseas support team did not really understand my requests, which were likely more technical than they are used to, but instead of forwarding me to someone who could help, I just got a bunch of "canned" email replies from customer service agents. It was VERY different from the onboarding feeling, where they evoked a lot of excitement from the product.

Vantagens:

They have the "onboarding a new customer" process down. From the training to the welcome video from the founder, they do make you feel like you have made a good choice right from the start.

Desvantagens:

I have been creating digital courses since 2010. Before tools like this existed, I used WordPress and WishList, then as the software tools started rolling out, I was looking for an option to move my courses and some clients. Unfortunately, Kajabi is straight out of the box with very little ability to customize. They promote that you can customize "under the hood" but that isn't really true. I did a full 2-week trial and even connected my subdomains to try to get going and I was disappointed.

Andresa
Founder, EUA
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Top-notch technology and customer service

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: If you enjoy the quality and customer service of Whole Foods and Amazon...Kajabi has a very similar culture. Working with them has been one of best business choice we've ever made.

Vantagens:

If you are not tech savvy (can't code) but you appreciate and need technology to run your business...this is it. Its all is one place. I get all my answers immediately or within 24hrs...which is remarkable!

Desvantagens:

There are still some limitations. CRM to be fully developed and other customizations. Not a deal breaker since they are always looking to improved.

Fred
Co-Founder, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Deliver Your Trainings Without Worry...

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: There are two sides to consider. The person hosting or posting training AND the consumer that is going to go through the training. Oftentimes one side or the other isn't clean. In the case of Kajabi, BOTH sides get the benefit of a well thought out program at a fair price.

Vantagens:

Kajabi is very easy to use and they have an outstanding support system to help those in need. We have used numerous programs for delivering video to our clients / customers / students - Kajabi has yet to be replaced and we have had it from the beginning (that says a lot in this world).

Desvantagens:

Would like to see a few more layout options and themes. That said, you can customize anything you want.

E-Learning, Profissional autônomo
Fonte: GetApp

Overpromises and underdelivers

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Based on my previous comments -- and to be fair to Kajabi -- I think it is a great platform if you don't care much about contact management (beyond the very basic) and your audience is English-speaking ONLY. It is more robust than other alternatives such as Podia; it doesn't require add-on software like Thinkific. Just know that you will pay a premium.

Vantagens:

I liked that it is an all-in-one solution. Once you figure out how to navigate around the platform, you begin to see that you really don't need other software solutions in order to offer basic, elegant, online courses.

Desvantagens:

For the cost (which is nothing t sneeze at), I was left expecting more. When you buy a Lexus you expect higher quality components than when you buy a Toyota...and there's nothing wrong with a Toyota; I had one for close to 20 years! Specifically to Kajabi, I felt that the contact management module (called "People" in Kajabi) was weak. Most all free versions of marketing software (think MailChimp) do more than Kajabi. Another glitch I didn't like about Kajabi was that it didn't always allow you to customize the email verbiage in your email sequence. What do I mean by this? Most of my target audience speaks Spanish...I was able to create forms in Spanish to capture emails, but the double opt-in confirmation email was in English and non-customizable. Readers of this review may not appreciate the importance of this but just imagine opting-in in English (and you only speak English) but then getting a confirmation email with Chinese characters or in Russian. Just doesn't make sense!

Paul
Owner, Indonésia
Gestão da educação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Loads of features, but doesn't give you freedom

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Feels constraining. Kajabi wants to control what you do rather than the other way around.

Vantagens:

Comprehensive integration of the features an infoproneur wants

Desvantagens:

- Landing page creation is not intuitive and very restrictive. Not nearly as easy as Unbounce's WYSIWYG. Cannot drag and drop CTAs. Not much of an improvement on MailChimp. - Onboarding is terribly annoying with a blinking green "3" in the upper left that won't go away unless you follow a linear series of steps that didn't align with what I wanted to do. I wanted to build a landing page, not a product, but Kajabi somehow thinks it knows what I want to do better than I do.

Lori
Founder, CEO, EUA
Fotografia, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

My new favorite business tool!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I signed up for Kajabi when I began to transition my business from client-based to teaching online trainings and courses. It is exceptional for those offering value to their followers/students through lead magnets, trainings, and courses. It is easy to learn how to use and their customer service via chat is outstanding. As both an instructor and a student who has taken courses via the platform, Kajabi is the best experience by far. Their email management system has some catching up to do when comparing it to other tools, but it is clear they are on the path to improve it. I can't recommend Kajabi enough.

Vantagens:

The multiple options for creating content from freebies to mini trainings to online courses. Their customer service is also excellent.

Desvantagens:

Their email system is a bit behind the curve in regards to options and functionality, but they are on the path to catch up with other options.