Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Famly

Infelizmente, a plataforma Famly não está disponível em holandês, esta lista é gerada automaticamente por Capterra e é uma tradução do inglês.

Saiba mais sobre o Famly

Exibindo 78 avaliações

Georgia C.
Administrator
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/10/2019

"Great software - Easy and simple to use, really helped us centralise our information."

Comentários: Overall we have had a great experience the past year, we hope for a long and positive relationship.

Vantagens: The fresh layout and ease of use. Having everything in one place and the fact it is live and updated for everyone. The support is great, being able to use an online chat service to get any answers you need. Suggestions can be made and some are taken on board and implemented really quickly.

Desvantagens: There are a few things we would like to change about the software that aren' t so easy for example the lists you can get are limited, the viewing is sometimes a bit awkward (not filling the page etc), it doesn't print very well. We'd also love to make it so if someone is trying tpo sign in and enter a pick up time later than their planned bookings, it throws up an error message.

por Famly em 28/10/2019

Hi Georgia, thank you for leaving a review for us. We love getting feedback from our customers and it's great to hear that you've had a great experience with Famly overall. I've passed on your comments to our Customer Success team regarding your suggestions for improvement and one of the team will be in touch soon. - Marcus

Harvey K.
  • Avaliado em 06/02/2020

"Excellent Managment software"

Comentários: Saves me time having all the information in one place.

Vantagens: Saves me so much time
Everything all in one place such as invoices, learning journeys, reports, safeguarding info, forms, sleepcharts, accident and incident forms, register etc
Customer service is great
take on board any recommendations we have

Desvantagens: Cost could be a bit better and would like to do staff rotas

por Famly em 12/02/2020

Hi Harvey, thanks for your review! Great to hear how much time Famly is saving you and your team. Staff rotas have recently been released as an add-on within Famly. Feel free to reach out to our team by email ([email protected]) or phone (+44 20 3514 4069) to discuss this. - Marcus

• Avaliado em 06/02/2020
Marie M.
finance and admin manager
  • Avaliado em 14/05/2021

"best childcare app ever"

Comentários: overall experience has been very good from my staff to parent feedback every thing i get verbally and written is very positive

Vantagens: Very easy to use, for both staff and parents/carers. has saved loads of time with paperwork and is very interactive

Desvantagens: i think they should look at when switching staff from different rooms to move the picture icon from the room their leaving this is a minor but as you have asked for what doesn't work well for me i would say this is the only thing

por Famly em 25/05/2021

Hi Marie, thanks for your feedback! Really great to hear how much you enjoy using Famly.

• Avaliado em 14/05/2021
Sally T.
  • Avaliado em 03/02/2021

"working with the Famly App"

Comentários: Less written paper work and easy to track childrens progress

Vantagens: We love the way you can see at a glance where individual children need more help or are excelling, I also like that I can read the observations before they are sent out and I am able to edit some of the staffs grammar.

Desvantagens: We have some questions about how to make it work better for us but due to people working from home we haven't really had our questions answered adequately however we are happy with the overall use and our parents love it.

por Famly em 05/02/2021

Hi Sally, thank you for your feedback. We're pleased to hear that you're happy with Famly overall. Sorry to hear you feel that your questions haven't been answered adequately, the fact we're working from home shouldn't impact that and you're more than welcome to write to us here: [email protected] and we can schedule a call to go over any questions you might have.

• Avaliado em 03/02/2021
Billie B.
Deputy Manager
  • Avaliado em 22/02/2021

"Very impressed"

Comentários: Very helpful :) Famly support over email are also very responsive and have solved many of our errors!

Vantagens: Easy to use - staff are all very happy with famly, much better than paper observations!
Parent friendly - parents all love the system and being able to see their little ones and what they are up to.

Desvantagens: Being able to edit one child in a group ob would be helpful.

por Famly em 23/02/2021

Hi Billie, thanks for your review! Great to hear what an impact Famly has had and that our support is helpful! - Marcus :)

• Avaliado em 22/02/2021
Matthew L.
  • Avaliado em 20/05/2020

"FAMLY - our first month"

Vantagens: We are still quite new to the software but are learning many new features each day.
We have already seen a much increased dialogue with parents through the newsfeed and messages.

Desvantagens: There is nothing I do not like but if had to choose then possibly the bill payer set-up, I think payments would be easier to just be attached to the childs account not individual parent accounts.

• Avaliado em 20/05/2020
Clare M.
Chairperson
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/11/2019

"Great entry level tracking and communications software"

Comentários: Really good. Once you learn your way around I find it very useful and easy to use.

Vantagens: The basic functions we need are free. As a charity we are always strapped for cash so being free it’s a huge bonus!

Desvantagens: The interface has limited compatibility with older devices and the dynamic content doesn’t always resize or refresh well on these older devices.

por Famly em 06/11/2019

Hi Clare, thanks for your great review. I'm glad to hear that you're able to utilise a lot of our free features to help out in your charity setting. We're glad it works so well for you! - Marcus :)

Jackie K.
  • Avaliado em 14/04/2021

"Famly"

Comentários: Really positive. Easy to use, invoicing no longer the slog that it was.
Staff like the learning journeys.
Increased parental engagement.
More or less everything in one place for me in my role, for parents and for staff.

Vantagens: We bought the full package at the time. We use the majority of the features and will hopefully eventually use them all. Because we were already an established business, it has taken a bit longer to move some things over. I feel this is due to my time management.
I find the software very easy to use it has saved myself and my team lots of time, anything I need support with there is either a video or information or I just ping a message over. Engagement with parents is at around 95% which is approximately 50% higher than the previous platform I used, everything is in one place for them and they love the updates throughout the day. It has led to a reduction in phone calls to the nursery to ask how their little ones are doing.

Desvantagens: One for me is that we also use a programme called CPOMS this is a platform for safeguarding and SEND. It would be great if it talked to Famly (no idea how this works but know it does with SIMS) I would then have the attendance data etc at hand more easily.
I would love an out of office kind of button so parents know when I am not available to answer their messages. This would be useful for staff too.

por Famly em 04/05/2021

Hi Jackie, thanks for leaving your feedback. We're really pleased to hear things are going well, especially that boost to parent engagement! Those are good suggestions for features too, you're able to submit them here: roadmap.famly.co Thanks, Marcus :)

• Avaliado em 14/04/2021
Cheyenne A.
Ensino fundamental e médio, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 24/11/2020

"Superb Nursery Managment System"

Vantagens: Inform parents quickly
parents are able to respond quickly
we can capture every day moments
We are able to log in food, handwashing, nappy changes and bottles of milk
We are able to leave notes on the system and hide what may be sensitive
Different access controls can be set for different users
We can showcase daily activities to parents with a click of a button
Track children's development
We are able to log accidents and incidents into the system
Keep track of children's sensitive and safeguarding information eg reoccurring accidents happening in the home

Desvantagens: Would be good if there was a safeguarding section for logging really sensitive information to keep track sometimes there could glitches with meal information but very rarely

por Famly em 26/11/2020

Hi Cheyenne, thanks for leaving your review! Great to hear how Famly helps you and the team - Marcus :)

• Avaliado em 24/11/2020
Pamela T.
Owner/Manager
  • Avaliado em 08/05/2021

"Highly recommend Family"

Comentários: Removes a lot of the extra paperwork and keeps everything in one place

Vantagens: The software is comprehensive and easy to use and includes a lot of extra features such as accident reports and mealtimes

Desvantagens: The financial package is over complicated and it logs out too quickly

por Famly em 12/05/2021

Hi Pamela, thanks for your review, great to hear that Famly works well for you and your team!

If you need a hand with the finance features, please write to our team here: [email protected] Also, in terms of being logged out, that's a GDPR requirement to ensure someone else doesn't gain access to the account. Thanks, Marcus

• Avaliado em 08/05/2021
Lizzie W.
  • Avaliado em 05/12/2019

"Famly Feedback- Woodlands Nursery Ltd"

Comentários: Famly is great and a very helpful team behind the software! If they can't help you they will try everything to find an answer or solve the issue.
We would like to see our points for improvement (please see these in the cons section) still being put forward and changes made where you can.

Vantagens: Famly is very user friendly
Services users have nothing but positive things to say about this software. Communication has massively improved between all who use this service.
Great to have everything under one umbrella, not more than one app.
Overview of staffing, children and profiles.
If we have something we want added to the app, this is taken on board.
We are all very happy with it.

Desvantagens: There is no 'out of office' for staff (messaging)
Documents section only accessible to staff. We would require a separate documents section for parents to see documents we upload and choose to share, for example Policies and Procedures.
If a child hasn't started but register and you make a mistake on the room moves this can be hard to amend without seeking help. Can this be made the same as children who are registered?
Can bookings lines automatically match room moves (keep room moves manual) without manually putting them in every time, this would help keep a track of children being in the right charge band?
Logs you out too quickly, we know this is a safety feature but can this be changed to suit the setting, no devices out with building for confidential issues.
Can you automatically select child who are signed in on a particular day to select all for posts about news or activities, instead of selecting each individual child.
Could we get a colour code/ letter in icon to differentiate between breakfast, AM/PM snack, lunch and tea?
Medication app like the meals so when we can notify parents when a child has had medication.
Can we have Child Development Milestones on the Child Development app as well as the curriculums.
Manager signature section in accidents/ incident forms (like witness/ other staff).
A function to draft accident/incident so this does not disappear if a manager cannot sign/send immediately.
Messages mark all as read/unread.
Bump posts to top of news feed.

por Famly em 09/12/2019

Hi Lizzie, thanks for leaving such a positive review, it's great to hear how Famly's been able to improve your overview and communication at Woodlands. Thanks as well for leaving some feedback on features you'd like us to include in the platform, we're always very keen to get input from our customers so we can continue to improve. I've passed on your comments to a member of our Customer Success team and they'll soon be in touch. - Marcus :)

• Avaliado em 05/12/2019
Jenny R.
company director
  • Avaliado em 01/06/2017

"I can honestly say my life has been transformed after moving to Famly as I have so much more time."

Comentários: easy to use and rate the company.So far I have not found using Famly frustrating in anyway nor do I dislike any part of it. The Famly team are developing and updating the system regularly, not that this is a hindrance as the system does not shut down for updates, but they are adding further improvements. You can see that they are responding to how Famly is used with these updates to make it better. The Famly support team are in touch to ensure everything is going well, they also get in touch directly with the staff team asking questions which it seems is also informs how Famly is improved further.

Vantagens: Famly is so easy to set up and use, very intuitive and so quick to work on. With the added bonus of the app I can now get access to all the information I need whenever and wherever I am. The settings allow for the staff to have the relevant access for their job role, this is great as there are so many functions other than invoicing which Famly can be used for, it really is a one stop shop for everything you need. The staff team love it and even those who would usually shy away from technology are happily getting involved. The parents are communicating much more often as it is so easy to send messages/photos back and forth. The parents are also finding the invoicing/payments overview very useful so they can manage their account easily, this contains all the information they need and again is simple to read so no explanation from me is necessary, this again saves so much time as previously I had to send regular breakdowns to parents. The support team at Famly are quick to respond and help resolve any issues. They are always on hand to ask questions and provide great training and support with the set up. But other than the odd glitch there have not been many questions or need for the training support as Famly really is very easy to use and work on. I am in no way an IT expert but Famly is so intuitive that you can easily and quickly do what you need whenever and wherever you need to, with so much time saved I am now able to focus on the jobs I never would of got to previously.

• Avaliado em 01/06/2017
Claire M.
Manager/Owner
  • Avaliado em 13/04/2020

"A great App which makes running a Nursery so much less complicated!"

Comentários: Supportive, caring team who are always available to help

Vantagens: So easy to use! Parents all love the app and how they can feel involved in their child's learning, they take a comfort from finding out what their child is doing throughout their day

Desvantagens: Find the tracking system a little bit confusing - however now it has been explained I understand but can be difficult to show group children's progress to other people who don't use the app

por Famly em 30/04/2020

Hi Claire, thanks for your feedback! We're so pleased that Famly's working well for you and that the parents are happy! We're always working to improve our platform so I've passed on your comments to our team about tracking. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] - Marcus

• Avaliado em 13/04/2020
D A.
Head of School
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/04/2019

"Incredible preschool management software"

Comentários: We used to use ProCare but found it to be incredibly clunky. We the switched to Sandbox software for a year but found they were not innovating very fast. We finally found FAMLY and haven't looked back since.

Vantagens: The daily attendance, the class planning (so easy for admissions season), the newsfeed (Facebook style area where we post photos, updates, videos, etc.), the calendar/RSVP...so much to love!

Desvantagens: The way the billing is handled in FAMLY is confusing to our parents. Our families register for a certain schedule (e.g. M/W/F) for the entire semester or year and then pay either monthly or by semester. The invoices are not straight-forward. And if we add a random adhoc charge (e.g. for a shirt, for a drop in day, for after care, etc.) we have to generate an entirely new invoice instead of just adding the charge and letting the families see updated balance. Our parents also get confused in the messaging area...it's still not clear that they are messaging the TEACHERS only vs the entire class...so some parents don't send the message because they're worried it will go to all the parents instead of just the teachers. A simple fix, but it hasn't been done. Wish USA had option to have parents pay invoices by credit card, along with option to "pass on" the 3% credit card fees to the parents. With there was Attendance-Based Billing (e.g. if a child stays past 1pm charge them a flat fee, if a child is picked up late at the end of the day charge them a per minute late fee, etc.)

• Avaliado em 10/04/2019
Rachel S.
Coordinator
Ensino fundamental e médio, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/11/2019

"Review"

Comentários: I have found this software to be far better than what we were using before. It has made communication across different floors and shifts a lot easier. The visual nature of the way information is displayed for each 'room' of children has saved a great deal of time.

Vantagens: The sliders to show much food the children have eaten at meal/snack times is very useful.
It is great that you can add things to the menu to tailor it and make things quicker.
Easy to use.

Desvantagens: Some parents have said that food amounts (e.g all, most, some) do not appear on iphones.
I find it hard to write group observations when the children have different assessments in EYFS and COEL (various ages). It would be useful if there was a way to 'copy' an observation so that you can keep the pictures and some content but leave the child and EYFS/COEL blank in order to tailor those to each child in the group.
Some children have a sleep limit. It would be amazing if this could be marked for children so that an alert goes off when they are due to be woken. Sometimes staff in the sleep room change and it can be hard calculating 7 different wake up times from the time each child has been marked to have fallen asleep.
It would be great to be able to upload more than one video in an observation.

por Famly em 26/11/2019

Hi Rachel, thank you for your great review! It's wonderful to hear how well Famly is going overall in your setting. I've passed on your feedback to our Customer Success team and Ruby will be in touch with you soon to discuss your comments. - Marcus :)

• Avaliado em 22/11/2019
Rachel H.
Nursery Director
  • Avaliado em 05/11/2019

"Great tool to encourage parent partnership and motivating staff too."

Comentários: I can't fault the support from FAMLY when we have any problems. The app is so easy to use and such a great tool to share information with parents. Beautiful learning journeys for our children including videos that they will look back on.

Vantagens: We use the daily news feed to share their children's day with parents. This is a great tool to use and a conversation starter during collection with our older children and parents. Parents find it easy to share their children's interest and achievements with the parent observations and help with our in the moment planning.

Desvantagens: Difficult to answer this as the things I don't like is the forecast. However I have not explored this and how it works so not sure I am set up correctly. It is on my to do list to ask for support on this.

por Famly em 06/11/2019

Hi Rachel, thanks for your great review! It's so good to hear that Famly is going well for you at Leo's Den. Whenever you'd like a hand with forecasting, please get in touch with our friendly team. The different ways to contact them can be found here: https://famly.co/support/ - Marcus :)

• Avaliado em 05/11/2019
Christopher B.
Manager / Director
  • Avaliado em 22/01/2021

"Best thing we have done"

Comentários: Famly has been one of the best things we have purchased for the nursery. We have been able to communicate immediately when needed with all of our families throughout lockdown (and before). We can update everyone with things that are happening in the nursery, or in specific rooms or privately with individual parents. Communication between the staff and managers has been great, uploading documents to read, adding events to a shared calendar. We can accurately set attendance plans for children so we can see months in advance about occupancy and because it changes in real time, we can see if we have spare places to sell day to day. We also use the Invoicing package, and although there were a few issues to start with, it is now running very smoothly and has saved so much time.

Vantagens: Immediate communication with families
At a glance overview of the nursery
Apps to plan ahead for occupancy
Accident recording
Invoicing
All of it.

Desvantagens: I honestly can not think of anything I like least - the Famly team are always trying to update and respond to the users requests.

por Famly em 01/02/2021

Hi Christopher, that's really great to hear, thank you for letting us know what an impact Famly has had in your Montessori Nursery! - Marcus :)

• Avaliado em 22/01/2021
Denise R.
Practice Manager
Gestão da educação, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/10/2020

"Fabulous Software for our group of nurseries."

Comentários: As a manager of a group of nurseries I am able to work from home and keep a clear view of the business and the daily operations via Famly.
It has been a crucial tool during the pandemic.

Vantagens: Famly allows us to interact with our parents and share information with them about their children's time at nursery.
This is especially important in the present pandemic as parents are not allowed in to the buildings. The newsfeed feature is great.

Desvantagens: The messaging could be improved so that when you click to send a new message your previous conversation appears before you send the new message.
With 1000s of messages , it can take a long time to find previous conversations and the search option tens to bring up team messages rather than private ones.

por Famly em 26/10/2020

Hi Denise, thanks for your review! It's great to hear that Famly works well in your nursery group, particularly with the logistical challenges that COVID has brought this year. I've passed on your feedback to our team, an update of the messaging feature is something we're planning at the moment and if you ever have other feature ideas/improvements you can submit them here: roadmap.famly.co - Marcus :)

• Avaliado em 23/10/2020
Craig W.
Chairman
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 2-10 funcionários

"Excellent management system"

Comentários: Overall very positive and will continue to use daily. Hopefully Famly take on board suggestions and ideas we have put forward to them to further improve and streamline processes for settings in the UK.

Vantagens: Famly provides an easy-to-use nursery (preschool) management and parent contact system. From managing child records and data, to session management and learning journeys, to sharing activities with individual parents or the whole setting. It also handles payments seamlessly and effectively and provides a full automated system handling invoice payments. Famly is kept up-to-date with EYFS, ECAT, CoEL and SEN framework links that can be added to journeys, full cohort tracking, and observations with next steps.

Desvantagens: Famly is still a developing system, however they do seem to enjoy feedback from nurseries. At present there is no easy way to manage 30-hour extended entitlement codes or NI numbers, nor can you do any kind of planning. At present we have to do our plans in Word and then attach/post screenshots to the child's/nursery news feed.

por Famly em 28/10/2019

Hi Craig, thanks for your review, it's great to hear Famly's going well for you at Downview. I've passed on your comments to our Customer Success team and they will be in touch! - Marcus

Carole A.
Gestão da educação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/11/2019

"Couldn't do without it!"

Comentários: The time it used to take to generate plans & send invoices has decreased quite considerably as it is so easy to do. The Famly app has everything you need in one place and is easy to do and explain. Parents love it, mostly as they can see updates/pictures daily from their child's key worker. If there has been any issues or difficulties, these have been dealt with in a timely manner from the support team.

Vantagens: Everything! I literally couldn't do without it now that it has been implemented within our company. Since using the app I have noticed much more parent interaction - I can see which parents use the app and access the information that I share. It is easy enough for staff to use within a busy Nursery environment. We are just starting to use the Child Development section, however I know that this will eventually save lots of time when analysing cohort data and evaluating support for the children. I manage 2 Nurseries so this provides me with the same information for both, which means I can analyse both/either no matter where I am.

Desvantagens: At the moment there isn't anything I don't like!

por Famly em 05/11/2019

Hi Carole, thanks for your great review! It's brilliant to see what a difference Famly has made for you, the staff and parents at Action for Children. I hope this continues into the future! - Marcus :)

Debbie H.
Deputy Manager
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2020

"Fantastic App"

Comentários: Very good, saves a lot of time and paper work.

Vantagens: Communication between parents is very good and immediate. Staff can reply straight away. Great way to keep general communication with parents and staff and for good team communication too.

Desvantagens: That it logs out very quickly after being logged in but in the end this is good as it is secure. Observations on children - when the observation has been created then needs reviewed, the person who has reviewed the observation comments to let the creator know what needs to be changed, this comment is not saved and therefore we can not keep a recall of what has been asked in the review. When in observations and creating the comment to put on the review, it logs out and loses the comment so the person has to log in and create the comment again. I hope this makes sense. Different in news feed when you create a news feed and it logs out, it saves it in draft. Would be very beneficial for reviews on observations are saved in draft too.

por Famly em 24/11/2020

Hi Debbie, thanks for your review! It's great to hear how well Famly is working in your nursery, particularly in terms of communication.

Thanks for the feedback on drafting and reviewing observations, my colleague Evelin will get in touch to go over this with you. - Marcus :)

• Avaliado em 19/11/2020
Louise K.
  • Avaliado em 13/01/2021

"For Fantastic Famly"

Comentários: I am saving so much time in having all information in one place. Sometimes I forget just how easy it is to access information so uickly.

Vantagens: All my information about children and staff is one place and easy to find. The staff team are able to find information about children easily and no longer have to keep asking me! The staff team have had to become confident with using the technology and have benefitted. I like being able to create lists so easily. During the Covid pandemic the team at Famly have provided us with some lovely articles and interviews that have fed some of our decision making. So, so helpful. My admin team have found it time saving creating bookings that feed into invoicing and all the administration that support the preschool in being in financial good health.

Desvantagens: There is one feature that I can print but am unable to download as a csv and then manipulate for my own purposes but it is a small difficulty.

• Avaliado em 13/01/2021
Kelly Y.
Nursery manager
  • Avaliado em 25/11/2020

"Moving to FAMLY for a medium sized day nursery"

Comentários: Previously we had tried two other nursery management systems but has experienced a range of issues. With FAMLY it is fast, easy to use and seems to flow well. We now use the child development side too and have loved the simplicity and ease of reporting with this.

Vantagens: The software is very easy to use and intuitive. We like the easy sign in options, quick and easy method to log meals, nappies and sleeps and the news feed is a quick efficient way of communicating to parents. The activity library, blogs and articles are great too.

Desvantagens: Integration to our business was easy and straight forward with plenty of on hand support from FAMLY. There are a few things we would like, for example total nursery count on the occupancy planner, a body map on the safeguarding function and a start date as well as registration date on child's profile, however they are really responsive to ideas and requests so hopefully these things will come in time.

por Famly em 26/11/2020

Hi Kelly, thanks for letting us know what an impact Famly has had in your nursery! We're also pleased to hear you find the team responsive overall - Marcus :)

• Avaliado em 25/11/2020
Sonia H.
Director/Early Years Professional Status
  • Avaliado em 17/12/2019

"Great app"

Comentários: We have used famly for some time now and we have evolved alongside the app. My son Josh was the one who championed this product and got everyone onboard. He worked very closely with the team at first and they helped us to make it work for us. The team were great. It’s not as easy now to address things we feel would improve the product but hopefully we will be able to overcome this as we do have a few ideas we feel could help to make it better

Vantagens: Easy to use and everything in one place.

Desvantagens: Not as easy to see some parts of the documents apps on a smartphone

por Famly em 18/12/2019

Hi Sonia, thanks for leaving a review for us! It's great to hear Famly's working so well for you at Sunshine Day Nursery. In terms of improvements to the app, we're pleased to announce we've just launched our new community which you can find here: https://community.famly.co/. In it, you're able to get help and request new features (click Join the conversation). You're also able to vote for features other people might have suggested. It would be great to see your ideas in there! - Marcus

• Avaliado em 17/12/2019
Nikki S.
Pre school Leader
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/06/2017

"Great software, makes everything so easy and customer service is outstanding!"

Comentários: It's made the whole of my admin role much easier. As a manager of a small but busy Pre school setting I wear many hats! This software has made invoicing, registering, keeping parents contact details in to date and keeping in touch with parents and staff much much simpler. One of my best decisions this year!

Vantagens: Its intuitive. You can easy see how to do things. It's great at increasing parent partnership and definitely makes admin much easier. Parents can update their own records enabling you to jeep up to date quickly and easily with changes of contact details. Parents can see exactly how much they owe, when they paid, and with what. Staff are able to register children quickly and easily with a touch of a button (parents can also do this too or even the children as they enter the setting) You can keep on top of who's being collected by who and when. The newsfeed works exactly like Facebook and our parents have all engaged with this system as they understand immediately how it works. You can send individual messages to certain parents as well as to groups. You can tell who has seen the messages as well as who's registered with the system so it's easy to target those parents who haven't. The customer service is amazing, the service from start to set up I'd easy to follow and someone is always on hand to give you support and advice. This service continues one set up and launch is complete. I love the way they are willing to listen to their uses about additions and changes that might be useful to add for the future.

Desvantagens: The only downside is that parents need an email address to register. We only have one parent this affects.

• Avaliado em 21/06/2017