15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Freshsales

Sobre Freshsales

O Freshsales CRM é repleto de recursos e oferece uma interface do usuário altamente intuitiva, para que você não precise lidar com várias ferramentas para administrar os negócios.

Saiba mais sobre o Freshsales

Vantagens:

It's open API allowed us to develop some really cool things. Such as event tracking from our website that is attached to a users FreshSales profile.

Desvantagens:

We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

Notas do Freshsales

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Freshsales tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 609 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Freshsales antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (609)

Duncan
Duncan
Content Strategist, Austrália
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

An Excellent All-In-One CRM and EDM Platform

5,0 há 9 meses

Vantagens:

Freshsales consolidates virtually every CRM and EDM function that my business needs. I've discontinued my Mailchimp and Zoho subscriptions as a result, and will probably continue cancelling some of my other subscriptions as Freshsales adds more features. The ease of use, capabilities, and value for money are, overall, excellent. I mostly use Freshsales for contact management, collecting self-reported attribution, and email marketing.

Desvantagens:

As with many feature-dense products, there are some parts that are more polished/easier to use than others. I had a fair bit of trouble setting up certain automations, which was made more difficult because a lot of the documentation was out of date (I was saved by Freshworks' excellent support). I also had some trouble setting up self-reported attribution the way I wanted.

Humberto
COO, EUA
Cosmético, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

If you need support, look elsewhere

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: In short, great app, downright awful support

Vantagens:

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

Desvantagens:

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you have to upgrade to the next plan, garden. The cost per user goes from 12 to 25 if you are on the annual plan or 19 to 35 on the monthly. It is really hard to understand why some basic reports were not provided under blossom. Yes, the app is very useable without reports, however, if you are managing a team and want to see data across users, forget about it. You need reports and will have to migrate to the next plan up. I cannot stress the fact that the support is just simply not a priority for them, for many folks this could be the one thing that will force them to look somewhere else.

Syed
IT Business Partner, Arábia Saudita
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 201–500 funcionários

Freshsales

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: overall Fresh sales is very good and affordable CRM for companies looking for good CRM and very reasonable license pricing.

Vantagens:

very comprehensive CRM tool which covers all sales related activities, integrated with Freshdesk ticketing tool as well so you can monitor your clients' tickets also, license price is very good as compared to other crmCRMproducts.

Desvantagens:

reporting and analysis is bit limited to filters and available options, plus reporting and making dashboard analysis is bit difficult for non-technical person and technical person like admin has to engage with sales team to teach them how to prepare your reports, graphical representations and dash boards.

Deborah
Marketing Director, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Deeply regret signing up for Freshsales

1,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I have never experienced customer service THIS bad before. Total and complete incompetence. We have been using Freshsales for about a year, and it's been nothing but glitchy and problematic. NOTHING is ever resolved, support tickets are left open for weeks, and their customer support team blames their issues on the customer instead of fixing the problem. Their customer support chat will fail mid-conversation, and then the whole chat history is lost. This has wasted HOURS of my valuable time and cost our business money. Freshworks' support team does not have any clue what they are talking about. In the rare chance you *can* get in touch with them, their "solutions" do not work, and when I show them how/why it doesn't work, they don't believe me. It is infuriating to have spent so much money and time on software that our business now relies on only for it to be a huge mistake.

Vantagens:

Right now, their lack of customer service is canceling out any benefits Freshsales might have had.

Desvantagens:

Glitchy program and TERRIBLE customer service.

Martin
Founder, Reino Unido
Alimentação e bebidas, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freshsales is excellent value for money

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Excellent experience and now a core tool in our business development plans.

Vantagens:

Great pipeline set-up and reporting. Value for money is brilliant. Intuitive.

Desvantagens:

Not as slick as some of the bigger brands and doesn't have fancy features.

Jose J
Jose J
CTO, EUA
Pesquisa de mercado, 2–10 funcionários

Great CRM Platform for Startups and Growing Businesses

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Aside from the onboarding process, we enjoy using Freshsales and believe it's worth it to manage your contacts and leads. Freshsales is a great platform to use with any sales pipeline.

Vantagens:

When I started using Freshsales with my team, we get amazed with the simplicity of the CRM and the flexibility of features and options with each contact. Also, we enjoyed the integration with Freshdesk support and assistance platform.

Desvantagens:

The onboarding was a little bit long, it took around 3 days, even though we started with a few contacts by then. I hope they improve the onboarding time or change the methodology to enroll using Freshsales.

Ted
Support Specialist, Bulgária
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários

Outstanding Sales CRM

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Freshsales is helping our business grow and spread our product to new lucky customers

Vantagens:

The integration process was quick and seamless. This product has all the needed features of an outstanding Sales CRM such as Lead Capture, Contact Management, Omni channel support and much more.

Desvantagens:

If FreshSales can be integrated with AI tools such as Vonage AI and ChatGPT that would be the greatest software package one can dream of.

Yogesh
Yogesh
IT Manager, Índia
Pesquisa, 51–200 funcionários

Best Features of Freshsales CRM

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Global Compliance requirement as such that of GDPR & Other relevant regulation with regards to DATA Management & security.

Vantagens:

Phone system & O365 Email Integration & reporting features.

Desvantagens:

Unable to configure Phone system in other VOIP Devices like IP Phone & Polycom Conference Devices. Linking of Deals with Emails

Publicidade e marketing, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

A new innovative tool for your CRM needs

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

1. Customized design for clients 2. Great interface 3. Excellent dashboard 4. Helpful product team

1. A bit expensive 2. Not mobile friendly

Lucky
Sales, EUA
Desenvolvimento e comércio exterior, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita
Fonte da avaliação

2 Weeks of Use and It Is OK....

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Been using it for about two weeks so far and the layout is very nice. Still need to get used to the interface but it is easier to use than HubSpot.

Desvantagens:

With quite an extensive database, I feel like HubSpot loads everything faster than Freshsales.

Jade
Learning and Development Supervisor, Filipinas
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Freshsales is one of the best tools for lead management and generating more opportunities

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

We are a company that do partnership with different businesses from Mail Centers to Co-working space. We use Freshsales to track sales activities, create our sales process. We also use Freshsales to communicate a lead. It has a variety of communication channels for email, phones, chats even WhatsApp. We also use Freshsales for reporting, sales activity reports. It pretty much has everything you will need to help your sales team.

Desvantagens:

Freshsales has a lot of features, and it will take some time for you to learn how to use these features to your advantage.

Dominic
Insurance Agent, EUA
Seguros, 11–50 funcionários

It's a great CRM!

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Vantagens:

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Desvantagens:

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the phone is superior and far more advanced, yet users are not acclimated to the application of it. I would like to make two suggestions to address such. First, I'd like to point out that even though I'm bring this up in the 'con' section, I have NEVER had a problem with Freshsales support team. When in reference to the wieldiness of the software I think that Freshsales could benefit from a hand on approach and a thorough process in training the users. You see if the users understood Freshsales as much as you folks do I'm certain the above 'con' would be null. Second, in relation to the same 'con' described above I believe this can be solved more directly. What I mean by that is creating an internal prioritization based on recent actions, recent stage changes, number of exchanges, lengths of conversation and what ever variables you guys think that can measure and use as info to prioritize leads. Then possibly a dashboard view, displaying these prioritized leads as well as up coming tasks and appointments, metrics on call volume and possible targets or goals.

Chairman, Reino Unido
Cosmético, 11–50 funcionários

Logical CRM

4,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Overall, Fresh Sales is a good CRM with good support which was excellent a few years ago.

Vantagens:

The logical setup and the initial support.

Desvantagens:

The lack of interest in sorting out some basic features which are essential to our company:1. The rating of leads by using a percentile calculation which is not relevant and the inability to delete previous incorrect ratings.2. Various small issues with functionality

KREASAN
KREASAN
Sales Team, África do Sul
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários

Waking up to FreshSales

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Vantagens:

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing processes. It also allows for sales teams and management to share accurate real-time information. The “On the Go” mobile app features are a huge delight for teams that are mobile and need information or need to input the same “On the Go” The task reminders that synchronize with my calendar and phone reminders allows me to stay on top of all my tasks within the system and manage customer expectations efficiently. My sales teams are happier and more productive because of this effective tool. Built-in accounting features make it a "dream" to integrate into large financial system as well Thank you FreshSales for brightening my day.

Desvantagens:

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

Tori
Commercial Projects Specialist, EUA
Maquinário, 201–500 funcionários

Freshsales. Fresh start.

3,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: This was our company's first CRM. We still enjoy Freshsales, but often find quirks and areas for improvement that we sent to our representative. There have been advancements since we started with Fresh, but would love to know more insight on what's to come in the next year and three-year plan, so we can prepare and know how the system will improve over time.

Vantagens:

Up front, nothing seems overcomplicated. It has the essentials we need to track business on the sales side. Those who tend to support tickets are quite helpful. Happy with the timely, honest support we receive!

Desvantagens:

As with any system, there are areas of improvement, wishes for changes, and improvements we would love to see implemented. I wish there were more transparent check-ins telling us upcoming changes that are being worked on in the background. I also wish we were notified when updates were going to run so that could better prepare when "Blackout" periods are going to take place during the workday.

Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses
Fonte da avaliação

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it. We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack. 2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee. 3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

Desvantagens:

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows. Examples of these are: "automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models). 2- There seems to be a fair bit of data visible (eg: metadata on each lead or contact) that really isn't important to the average user. And it would be great if a user could choose which fields appeared in the summary view of their contact, rather than just having the first few fields show. Having said that, the Development team appear to listen to their community, so this comment may be out of date, depending on when you're reading it!

Adir
Adir
CEO, Israel
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Vantagens:

Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price. Super-friendly user interface, great support. Highly recommended!

Desvantagens:

APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well. Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

Rajath
Head - Partnerships
, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price. - User Behaviour Tracking: Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on. - Lead Scoring: Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly. - Easy scheduling of tasks and activities - Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

Desvantagens:

- Multiple Deal Pipelines: We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.

Pauline
SDR, Espanha
Segurança de rede e informática, 11–50 funcionários

Freshsales Review

3,0 há 4 meses

Vantagens:

It is a great first CRM when you are a small company just starting your business and growing your database. I started using it in my previous role in a very small startup and it did the job for a while, the knowledge base management is great and quite intuitive. Would definitely recommend for a small budget and small startup.

Desvantagens:

Some of the features were very tricky, the layout is not very intuitive and it is quite hard to see all your information. Once again, if you try to scale or actually do forecast/sales pipeline review, I'm not sure it is the best tool

Network Access Engineer, Reino Unido
Manutenção predial, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

Excellent CRM for beginners

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

Vantagens:

The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice. Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time. Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for. The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

Desvantagens:

I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.

Founder & CEO, EUA
Internet, 2–10 funcionários

Full Featured Reasonably Priced Sales CRM

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: As a new startup, I was looking for a modern, full featured sales CRM that was affordable and easy to use. I also wanted it to be able to do some marketing automation. I wanted something that was a mix of SalesForce and Hubspot, but for smaller players like myself who don't have an enterprise budget. I found that with Freshsales. I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

Vantagens:

I love the combination of ease of use, workflow automation, and value. My favorite feature are the workflows where I can set up a drip email campaign for new contacts that my sales reps acquire. It allows a nice mix of direct sales and automated marketing to achieve conversions. I also like the nice integration with Freshdesk, their companion customer CRM.

Desvantagens:

There's not much that I don't like. I'd love to see a feature where contacts can be contacted through other digital channels other than just traditional email - for example, Facebook Messenger and SMS. The software does pull in Facebook information automatically which is great. I'd love to see them take it a step further and allow for messaging through Facebook, as well as a way to send SMS messages/reminders.

Priya
Priya
Team Lead - Customer success, Índia
Software, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Feels like a breath of fresh air

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I had a great experience and it has made my life easy ever since I started using it.

Vantagens:

The product is not bloated like most CRMs. It is very user-friendly and it has a left navigation panel that just lets navigating to any page easily and is very user friendly.

Desvantagens:

Would be great if it can be integrated with more softwares so there are a lot of options for customers.

Contabilidade, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Freshsales helps medium sized businesses manage the process

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Freshsales has made the process of managing leads and communicating with them till they become contacts through to client a more manageable process for our clients. it has also worked well for us. Freshsales is really the Sales force for the emerging enterprise.

Vantagens:

If you want the functionality and capability of SalesForce for your medium sized business but you just don't have the budget, then FreshSales is the right software for you. I guarantee you you will be blown away by the functionality and the outputs you get from this for a fraction of the investment on what other corporates invest into their Sales CRM. There is too much to mention. You can synchronize emails to customers and the software is very easily customizable. It can be integrated quite easily with other software to enhance functionality. My medium sized businesses are over the moon with this software. From the reports you get, you can easily analyze the sales process and wee where the bottlenecks are.

Desvantagens:

Freshsales is priced on multiple users. This can get quite expensive for smaller businesses trying to tes out certain sales strategies. This is why I would recommend this more for medium sized busiensses.

Sunil
Sales Account Executive, Índia
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

All in one best CRM suite

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Freshsales helped us to automate our outbound sales activity and generate extensive reporting

Vantagens:

1) Ease of implementation and setup 2) Customer support 3) Very optimized CRM 4) Clean UI and UX

Desvantagens:

Need more sales enablement options for outbound sales activities. i.e 1) Send cold emails specific to prospects' time zone 2) Ability to send emails per our scheduled time than 30 mins buffer available in Freshsales CRM

Niki
Quality Management team, Moçambique
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

FreshSales

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very good. Our sales team use it daily with very good results

Vantagens:

FreshSales is easy to set up, import contacts, accounts and deals. Once you do that you are ready to start using it.

Desvantagens:

The search engine is not very intuitive. You cannot combine key words from different modules ie. account name and deal name to narrow down results. In this aspect SalesForce was superior