15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre LeadIQ

Prospecção mais inteligente. Encontre, capture e sincronize informações de contato com suas ferramentas de vendas preferidas, com um único clique.

Saiba mais sobre o LeadIQ

Desvantagens:

Most problems can be traced to LinkedIn. Since fixing a few shortcomings in 2018-2019, LeadIQ works very well.

Notas do LeadIQ

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O LeadIQ tem uma classificação geral de 4,4 em 5 estrelas com base em 24 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (24)

Classificar por

Você já usou o LeadIQ antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (24)

Eddie
Eddie
Revenue Operations Manager, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Powerful Prospecting Sales Tool

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Superb and easy to set up users

Vantagens:

The ability to capture additional contact information such as direct mobile or email to successfully prospect is automated, intuitive and integrates in Salesforce beautifully. LinkedIn Sales Nav falls short...

Desvantagens:

None as the prospecting tool is well engineered with AI functionality

Dave
Dave
CEO, EUA
Formação profissional e coaching, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Best of all the contact list building tools

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: SalesDev.Global teaches B2B tech startups how to start the sales process. Every startup we work with needs to build a list. Whenever a startup benchmarks list building tools, LeadIQ comes out on top.

Vantagens:

LeadIQ plus LinkedIn Sales Navigator are the no-compromises solution for list building. You can't do any better. LeadIQ has two modes that make it so useful: In Sales Navigator, you can capture any search result, or the whole page of search results. When you are on a corporate web site and find a name, you can right-click the name and capture the contact. Together these make the fastest solution for building a list.

Software, 11–50 funcionários

Capture Leads at will - that's LeadIQ for you

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: With LeadIQ, my lead gen is fairly taken care of. And at a decent cost. It's not mad expensive like the other tools promising accurate B2B data. For SMEs, I don't think you need to look any further but LeadIQ.

Vantagens:

The most useful feature LeadIQ has got is undoubtedly it's Chrome plug-in. It is just one tap add to your list and very easy to customize the data as well. I have used DiscoverOrg's plugin as well and I'm afraid even they don't match up to the ease of adding leads when compared to LeadIQ.

Desvantagens:

Well, for starters, their dashboard stinks. They are working on a new UI layer and hopefully this will get better but as far as I've used it's still not quite stable. But that's understandable, as it's a company that's growing and given the enormous data they need to push through - it cannot be very easy. I'm sure they'll work on these issues but fundamentally it's quite a great tool for your prospecting efforts.

Sean
Director, Business Development, EUA

Solid tool overall

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall, LeadIQ is a solid tool for the money, but probably best used in conjunction w/ other contact retrieval offerings

Vantagens:

The ease of use with LeadIQ is pretty unmatched - makes for a seamless prospecting experience

Desvantagens:

While the ease of use is phenomenal, the data quality isn't always top-notch... phone numbers seem to be better than email addresses

Dain
Dain
Sales Development Representative, EUA

Great way to find leads

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: LeadIQ allows me and my team to always have a way to find prospects. Emails can be difficult to come by sometimes where phone numbers you can usually find on the prospects site.

Vantagens:

The thing that I love the most is that they have unlimited credits for email. Then you can use your "premium" credits for work and mobile phones and more. They do a great job of letting you know how confident they are in the email. The app is very easy to use and quick to upload contacts

Desvantagens:

The thing I like least is their search feature on their website.

CSM, EUA
Esportes, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Best way to get direct contact info from LinkedIn

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: LeadIQ is good, if you are a hungry salesperson just looking for the easiest available way to make direct contact with someone - this is a great tool!

Vantagens:

The deliverability of direct contact info of customers and prospects that are not otherwise available - even on ZoomInfo. Great LinkedIn integration.

Desvantagens:

It is not a very dynamic tool but it does what it is supposed to do.

Fonte da avaliação

LeadIQ is hands down the best lead generation tool out there today.

Vantagens:

The phone numbers and quality of numbers from LeadIQ surpass any other lead generation tool I have used in the past.

Desvantagens:

LeadIQ will sometimes pull in the wrong email addresses which can be frustrating when trying to figure out which domain is correct. If someone has a generic name, LeadIQ will pull in that person's number which can be unrelated to the specific person you are trying to call with the same name.

Parker
Parker
Sales Executive, EUA
Consultoria de gestão, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

LeadIQ - Amazing integration with LinkedIn + Great personal contact info for prospecting

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: LeadIQ is great. I picked it up when I was having issues getting the correct contact information for people I was researching on LinkedIn. Now, there's a "Find/View" button underneath the "message" button on LinkedIn that links directly to LeadIQ and pulls in all relevant contact data for that person so I can call them right then and there. Amazing!

Vantagens:

-Cell phone numbers for contacts/decision makers -Direct lines and emails -Great integration with LinkedIn while your prospecting to quickly get their direct contact information

Desvantagens:

The data integrity can be hit or miss at times. As long as they continue to improve this it will be the go-to prospecting tool

Publicidade e marketing, 501–1.000 funcionários

Easy to use & HUGE time saver

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great, huge time saver. Couldnt be happier that my company purchased this software!

Vantagens:

This has made my life so much easier as a sales executive. I can pull contacts from Linkedin in massive sizes and easily import to outreach for prospecting. It has literally cut my prospecting time in half! Highly recommend

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it can give incorrect emails after saying they were verified but this doesnt happen extremely often. You are limited with how many mobile numbers you are able to access and need to purchase more if you reach your maximum for the month.

James
James
Enterprise Business Development Manager, EUA

LeadIQ - an Extremely Valuable Resource

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: LeadIQ has been extremely beneficial for our prospecting teams. Data is more accurate than some other tools, and the direct integration with our CRM saves a considerable amount of time.

Vantagens:

I really like the ease of use of the Salesforce integration. I'm able to access contact data without interrupting my prospecting, and feed that data right into my database.

Desvantagens:

Initially, we struggled with optimizing the Salesforce integration, so several of my team members created erroneous duplicate data in our CRM. But we were able to address this with additional training, and now things are working really smooth.

Jovana
MRA, Sérvia
Pesquisa, 51–200 funcionários

A review from a MRA

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I love LeadIQ! It makes my work easier and more reliable! Also, it saves me a lot of time. I am sure that I will get sales profits by using this tool because I can get all the info I need to reach out to the right people. It has everything you need to prospect - from private to work-related info and contacts, they have info on every company you can probably target from big to small. The emails are highly reliable and always deliverable. Overall amazing experience! This is the tool I cant picture working without.

Vantagens:

I love that LeadIQ is very reliable, I am 100% sure that the email address that I get from the extension is true and that my email will be delivered to the prospect. It is easy to use, in a just few seconds you get everything you need - from work and personal email to the phone number. You can also search work and private phone numbers which is very important while trying to target the perfect ICP. It is the best tool for research and sales. Amazing!

Desvantagens:

I haven't had any issues with the tool so far and I have been using it daily for hours. So great!

Business Development, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great experience helping me prospect.

5,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

I like the price and the customer service is excellent. Great tool for getting contacts and a must have for any lead development rep

Desvantagens:

I have never had a bad experience with LeadIq, any issues are solved in a timely mannor and include personal follow up.

Caleb
Caleb
Account Development Manager, EUA
Software, 10.000+ funcionários

leadIQ

Vantagens:

I loveeee how leadIQ can directly take emails from LinkedIn sales Nav and build our campaigns and lists

Desvantagens:

The emails were hit or miss I’d say 75% accurate, which for an email capture tool it should be improved

Alimentação e bebidas, 51–200 funcionários

Revolutionary

Comentários: Wins

Vantagens:

It makes the worst part about sales easy and fun. Prospecting was banging my head against the wall before.

Desvantagens:

It does everything but close the deal for me...only a spoiled brat would dare speak ill of the HighQ

Zach
AE, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

I love LeadIQ. I've prospected with a bounty of tools but LeadIQ is the quickest and easiest by far.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Faster, Easier, Better quality prospecting.

Vantagens:

It works right off of LinkedIn, so combined with a navigator license, it's foolproof. If they have a LinkedIn profile, you can capture their info. Amazing. The team themselves are amazing too, working with them has been an absolute pleasure to this point. They know more about prospecting and sales outreach than many folks who have been working in the space for decades.

Desvantagens:

I don't love the credit based system, but it seems pretty standard across most prospecting tools that I've used.

Daniel
Sales Development Representative, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

A really cool way to find leads with tons of relevant information to use

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

This tool is extremely helpful if you are in a personal outreach position. I am whole heartedly sold on the fact that one unique email is worth hundreds on automated ones. If you use this tool right, it can unlock amazing customer potential.

Desvantagens:

I would say that because there is so much info on leads, that you have to know and be trained how to best use the system for your situation. Make sure onboarding goes over well and you can retain your customers better.

Julia
Account Executive, EUA

Our SDRs love it

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

We tested every solution out there and our SDRs were adamant about this being the most straightforward/easy to use and efficient.

Desvantagens:

I wish it auto-populated our outreach fields or we could like bulk export a csv of contacts/info

Internet, 51–200 funcionários

LeadIQ Review

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use this tool heavily for prospecting for the new business team.

Vantagens:

I love that it accurately finds data for LinkedIn contact.

Desvantagens:

Not every part of the tool is easily accessible or intuitive to use.

Rachel
Rachel
Customer Success Manager, EUA

Prospecting tool

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Great for finding direct phone numbers for prospects. These days it is a challenge navigating phone trees and getting past gate keepers. I love having access to prospects direct lines.

Desvantagens:

The email quality is not as good as the phone numbers. Many times these emails bounce and I need to use other avenues to find emails.

, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I have had a fantastic experience using the product, working with the LeadIQ team

Comentários: Prospecting, Lead Generation, Correct contact information

Vantagens:

This has helped our sales team find the right leads, the right contact information and seamlessly integrate to salesforce

Desvantagens:

I don't really have to much to complain about with LeadIQ, great team, great product and even better results

Pesquisa de mercado, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Lead generation tool that can be improved

3,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

When generating leads, filters they offered in search are helpful and well organized.

Desvantagens:

The quality of leads is not always the best and a lot of information is not updated.

Tristan
Sales, Canadá
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Good not not deployed

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Good support, extended our trial, good price but still wasnt the right fit.

Vantagens:

Easy to use and collect information for outbound prospecting. All done at the click of a button and collects lots of data

Desvantagens:

Found a fair amount of the data was unreliable when it came to emails. This should change over time as more users collect more data more often.

Naruttam
Naruttam
Visual Designer, Índia
E-Learning, 51–200 funcionários

Time saver

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Nice software for building a pipeline of verified contact info.

Vantagens:

It made our life easier. Product is amazing with user friendly interface. Saves time with good quality leads.

Desvantagens:

I don't have much complaint about the software but it could be a little faster when switching from prospect profiles.

Jeremy
Founder, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Easily the best prospecting software I've found

Vantagens:

Amazingly efficient and accurate at finding new leads, verifying them, and generating new customers.

Desvantagens:

Not a huge fan of the design, wish they hired better designers to improve the experience. Overall a solid product though, best in its class.