Avaliações do Oracle PeopleSoft

• Geral
    3,7 /5
    3,9 /5

Sobre Oracle PeopleSoft

Sistema abrangente para gestão de ativos dispersos de TI. Integra-se a sistemas Oracle de CRM e financeiros para helpdesk de TI.

Saiba mais sobre o Oracle PeopleSoft

Exibindo 234 avaliações

Blanca R.
Especialista de RRHH
Automotivo, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/08/2018

"People Soft"

Comentários: My experience has been excellent with Oracle to fulfill the functions related to the tasks I perform daily, in this system I get information that my supervisor asks me, useful information to accomplish tasks assigned by other departments, income movements and expenditures among other assignments .

Vantagens: The Oracle system is an excellent tool to comply with organizational processes. It is very important to keep the organizational structure in order and to ensure that when making a movement within the structure the changes are made as accurately as possible without affecting the business in any way.

Desvantagens: I do not consider that the Oracle system has disadvantages, it is necessary to have an administrator who knows the regulations so that no changes are made without authorization. It is a system that allows you to do everything related to the entry and exit of personnel as well as all the movements of promotions and transfers.

• Avaliado em 25/08/2018
Felix P.
Practice Specialist
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/09/2020

"Difficult implementation, but very robust"

Comentários: It is a fully baked HRIS system that requires extensive buisiness analyst knowledge to implement. But once implemented, hard to switch to a different system.

Vantagens: Very robust tools and I like the data structure. From a vanilla implementation perspective, it's very clean as an HRIS system. The modules are straightforward and there is a lot of spec documentation available.

Desvantagens: Customization is a beast. A lot of testing involved an depending on the consultants you have, may be a pain to customize from vanilla Peoplesoft.

• Avaliado em 25/09/2020
Nicole F.
HR Manager
Varejistas, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/05/2021

"Easy to Use"

Comentários: I enjoyed using PeopleSoft. It was easy to use!

Vantagens: PeopleSoft is very intuitive. I had received training on using the software that was limited. I was able to navigate the software myself!

Desvantagens: There wasn't anything specific that I did not like about PeopleSoft.

• Avaliado em 14/05/2021
Jenny M.
Brand Director
Internet, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/04/2018

"I used PeopleSoft for nearly 4 years at my last job at an advertising agency."

Vantagens: I like that there's such a wide breadth of what can be accomplished within PeopleSoft time sheets, expense reports, financial reports, PTO portals, opening job numbers for projects and much, much more. I like that our company used it as a main medium for so many different things. It's much easier when things are centralized in one platform. Once you know how to use PeopleSoft, it can be one of your best friends. It can be a guiding tool to help better so many departments of a company. It helped me understand the ins and outs and track financials of projects much more vividly than I'd be able to otherwise. My most productive and proactive days at my old job included getting the most out of PeopleSoft and checking in on all of my various jobs (financials, open / close statuses, new jobs, etc.).

Desvantagens: PeopleSoft is not user friendly until it's knocked into your head. I was given a manual when I started working at my old company and I had to reference this manual for literally years until it became second nature. There are too many steps and too many clicks to get to the finish line in nearly any task on PeopleSoft. And you have to know what buttons to press to yield a certain result. There are no guides to help you along the way. If you don't have a manual from someone at your job in your SPECIFIC position, you will undoubtedly be lost for a long time. The buttons to press are jibberish, honestly. Often times the buttons you need to press to get to the next page during a process of a task are just random numbers or random letters. I got so used to the program so I knew exactly what to press and when to press it but it took a very long time to get to that point. Even when I did, though, I found the program tedious and overly time consuming.

• Avaliado em 26/04/2018
Paige B.
Customer service
Serviços ao consumidor, 201-500 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 20/05/2021

"Great ordering program"

Comentários: So far i have has a good experience with the program. I still have a lot to learn bit enjoy using it.

Vantagens: We use this for work everyday. It keeps all ur orders together and has ALOT of different features. U can run a lot of different reports from the data u put in thr program.

Desvantagens: I think it could use some upgrades but i know we dont have the newest of the upgrades offer. They do get kinda expensive.

• Avaliado em 20/05/2021
Jared H.
HRIS Manager
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/10/2019

"Good Product with Lots of Features But Difficult to Maintain"

Comentários: A very good tool, that was feature rich and allowed you to build custom business process, but you could you shoot yourself in the foot with the customization, and get stuck doing custom processes.

Vantagens: I like how customizable the tool is to match whatever business process you have. It has strong reporting capabilities and can handle very complex process.

Desvantagens: With the customization we had to do lots of regression testing when new updates came out. Sometimes this broke our customization and required much more work.

• Avaliado em 31/10/2019
Sabrina Y.
Department Business Administrator
Educação superior, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/12/2019

"Decent product by a leading provider"

Comentários: Overall it is a decent product, there are some inefficiencies within the program; however, I believe this could be fixed based on the buildout for the organization and what developers identify is needed.

Vantagens: One of the main features I love about this product is the development of reports and queries. It also allows reports to be exported into various formats as well.

Desvantagens: Some of the processes within the program are redundant. Requesting information can be a bit inefficient because the program requests various steps to produce one report or functionality within the system.

• Avaliado em 03/12/2019
Brittni P.
Preschool Manager
Gestão da educação, 2-10 funcionários
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 12/05/2021

"Employees dream all"

Comentários: Other than the login situation, I absolutely love it.

Vantagens: I love that I have all my employment info in one place, it’s so easy for me to update personal Info & best of all the “hiring feature” I have is awesome!

Desvantagens: When I’m not on company wifi, I have to do a secure login which requires a security code and I don’t want to have to do that while at home.

• Avaliado em 12/05/2021
Aamir J.
Engineer
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/02/2021

"Not as modern as competitors"

Comentários: The experience is okay but does not fare well with other competitors.

Vantagens: I have used peoplesoft for a long time across multiple organizations. The software seems easy to understand and supports multiple features.

Desvantagens: The UI looks really dated and the software does not seem flexible enough to accommodate workflows. Also, i have not seen any use of 2 factor authentication.

• Avaliado em 23/02/2021
Jay M.
Data Analyst
Instituições religiosas, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/03/2019

"Well past its prime"

Vantagens: Back in the day, PeopleSoft was among the most robust HR systems around. Still today it can be incredibly robust though it tends to be more outdated than other solutions available now.

Desvantagens: Although Oracle still says they are committed to PeopleSoft for the foreseeable future, they are pumping way more money into their other HR solutions and spending less and less on development and bug fixes for PeopleSoft. While you can report on pretty much anything you want, the built in reporting/query capability is clunky at best, especially when you compare it to some of the newer HR systems (including other Oracle products).

• Avaliado em 12/03/2019
Bonnie M.
instructor
Educação superior, 201-500 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/08/2018

"PeopleSoft"

Comentários: I have used PeopleSoft (PS) since 2005 and in various positions/capacities at two different institutions. I've worked through three major upgrades, two HR/CMS splits, and COUNTLESS bundles and test runs. I've used helped design brand new pages, update/upgrade/improve the information and functionality of existing pages, created security tables, granted users access, entered data, and manipulated/created other data so that others could query that data for their needs. I've trained dozen of faculty and staff how to navigate through PS and how to use PS to access needed data and/or run pre-formatted queries and reports. It is robust database management system and I could not do my job without it!

Vantagens: I've used PeopleSoft both in what some would call the "vanilla" version, and also a "modified" to fit the specific needs of the organization, and/or department level version. What impresses me is that it is just that - modifiable, and can be programmed (if you have the people and know-how) to program it to do what you need. Being able to query data from many different tables can really save time and effort, which in turn saves manpower hours/money.

Desvantagens: It's a silly wish, but I wish PeopleSoft allowed the users to change the color of their individual display and settings - like the color of the background, or the size and type and color of font. I'm sure there's a way to do it, but it is managed by the SUPER Administrative users and "powers that be".... and it's probably an all or nothing kind of thing. I'm in the program 8 hours a day, and all that WHITE background and tiny font...let me jazz it up and make it my own like MS allows.

• Avaliado em 29/08/2018
Finance Administrator
Educação superior, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 16/04/2019

"Great software to be used in Government"

Comentários: The software fulfills my daily tasks at work, it's great to have such a great positive experience.

Vantagens: Many functions combined to make it a great software. We use the following, Supply Chain Management, Revenue Management, Financial Management and Human Capital Management.
All these functions work nicely together, being able to transfer information from one platform to another.
The system response is fast, although there are many users who are using it and running reports at the same time.
Reports are easy to run and can be customized in any of the platforms. The IT people have done a great job to keep the system online and functioning to its best.
The best thing is being able to Log in once, and from there, you're able to submit an expense claim, search for a job, submit a vacation request, etc. The software can handle anything.

Desvantagens: New users face a hard time to understand the many functions.
There are many links/options that makes it tough to get the information needed without investing the time to understand what every function does. Where too many clicks are needed to get to where you want to be.

• Avaliado em 16/04/2019
SR Business Analyst Project Lead
Educação superior, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/07/2018

"ERP on Overdrive"

Comentários: The software suites are totally integrated, and reporting is a breeze. The user community is large and stretches from most industry. The global country codes make the ERP easier to work with minor config changes.

Vantagens: I like the Oracle suite of software as all their modules are integrated. If you are working on the LMS you do not have to worry about reentering data back into the system as HCM module has already sync through daily batch processes.
Customer support and white pages are helpful in troubleshooting issues and resolving problems from other solutions provided.
The software application is easily customizable, but if you opt for the cloud solution this may not be as available as the on-premise.

Desvantagens: The software suites as a whole are expensive, with more competition such as Workday, Ellucian Banner, Microsoft Dynamics the competition is furious.
The ERP will require an army of support staff such as Business Analyst, Database Analyst, Report Analyst and System Analyst which is very expensive. However, if you select the cloud versions than you may see additional savings.

• Avaliado em 30/07/2018
Lee M.
Program Coord.
E-Learning, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/11/2018

"PEOPLESOFT"

Comentários: I started off using a DOS mainframe system until we upgraded to PeopleSoft. It was almost like comparing apples to oranges, but now I see it is really like comparing mandarin oranges to big, juicy naval oranges!

Vantagens: I think one of the best features about PeopleSoft is its ability to manage large amounts of data/records. I’ve been using it now for over a decade and it can do so much more now than it could 10 years ago. I also love being able to find data using queries. If you have someone who knows how to write queries in PeopleSoft there isn’t anything you can’t find – if it has a header Field you can find it – it might take a few JOINs to get at the data, but it’s doable!

Desvantagens: One of the things that I like least about PeopleSoft is it isn’t very intuitive sometimes. I know it is a database system and I know that it is a hierarchy database system, but sometimes it just seems like the navigation to get to a particular page or record is less than logical.

• Avaliado em 30/11/2018
Jennifer P.
Administrative Assistant II
Manutenção predial, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/09/2020

"Web-based programming for processing requisitions and purchase orders and HR tracking."

Comentários: My company uses this program for requesting and processing purchase orders among other things. We also use the HR features for tracking employees and classes. It's easy to use, if not totally user friendly. There are some areas that it is not completely intuitive, but otherwise it definitely gets the job done. It doesn't run a smooth as it should on some browser versions, but works well enough. The only thing I would love to see incorporated would be the option to use hot keys or even "Alt" keys.

Vantagens: This program is easy to use. There are search functions that help find what you are looking for. And there is a dashboard area that lets you know right away if there is something that needs your attention.

Desvantagens: The HR part of the software is not very user intuitive. The options to choose can get fairly confusing. The program doesn't work well with all version of my browser. I have learned to deal with the quirks the program on my browser.

• Avaliado em 08/09/2020
Academic Advisor
Gestão da educação, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/06/2019

"Oracle PeopleSoft: Leaving More to Be Desired"

Comentários: We do have to create our own database to store student enrollment data and license information, as PeopleSoft does not allow for this function. I have seen the capabilities of StarFish and as far as reach out or mass communication I do think that Peoplesoft if far behind in this area. My wish list would include more customization features with patch updates, or the ability to have unique users create their own dashboard areas and customize what they see for students, as the general information can mean multiple pages of digging through things to find the one piece of data you may need.

Vantagens: I think the range of what this software can accomplish in a university setting does encompass a good amount of things. For example, as a current advisor using this software to do things such as student checks and advising notes, but knowing that our HR systems can be supported by this too, is interesting. This software does allow for reporting data to be pulled into excel documents which I appreciate, as there are not too many steps or manipulation that needs to be done. For example, using the query viewer functions we can pull reports to look at profiles or enrollment.

Desvantagens: Student groups and terms can sometimes make it difficult to look at a wide variety of data. One of the harder functions about the query viewer is that when we pull reports, while easy to pull...we have to establish terms that we are looking at, or set up perimeters for student group data to be pulled appropriately. We have had to work quite closely with our OIT team to get this done, and when we do pull reports we are only able to pull one term at a time, and then re-open the query viewer and then pull another report with another term date which can be a pain. The lack of customization in certain areas can be frustrating as well. I do wish the advising areas we use in the system had more room for departments to customize to their standards. But to comply with the university standards we must have one set office that can determine what we do as far as making note areas unique, for example.

• Avaliado em 12/06/2019
Office Assistant
Serviços financeiros, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 09/09/2019

"PeopleSoft"

Vantagens: There is a lot that can be done with this software. My current job requires us to use this software as well as the university where I am currently a student. Part of my job is to generate expense reports or fund equity reports as well as create and update vouchers through this software and so far it has been productive.

Desvantagens: When I generate reports, it takes about 3 minutes per report. I usually have to generate reports for multiple departments so in order to save time, I like to initiate the process for all of them so that I can multitask and save time. Unfortunately when I do that, the system gets confused and doesn't register when I pick a different department and ends up generating 2 of the same report. I think that is something that they can optimize better.

• Avaliado em 09/09/2019
Shana W.
Office Coordinator
Educação superior, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
Usou o software por: Mais de um ano
  • Avaliado em 07/05/2020

"Oracle PeopleSoft Complicated but Functional"

Comentários: Overall it was challenging first but once you get the hang of it the Software has so many uses and makes my job a little easier that I don’t have to use so many different platforms to access my information as well as the students

Vantagens: I use Oracle PeopleSoft is a multifaceted Software and has so many different capabilities and options that keep everything on our campus streamlined from payroll, personal data like direct deposit performance evaluations, queries, student worker data and many more options

Desvantagens: Since there are so many options and capabilities Oracle PeopleSoft is intimidating at first glance/use. It took some time to get used to navigating between the different screens, learning shortcuts, which buttons to use and when. Still learning all that this Software has to offer

• Avaliado em 07/05/2020
Specialist
Transporte marítimo
  • Avaliado em 07/03/2018

"Easy Data exrraction, Customised query handling, Transaction drill down options, Data Integrity"

Comentários: Client Satisfaction. Since am from FPA industry, any kind of questions regarding the upward or downward movements of revenue , expenses etc could be answered easily using the data we can download from this application. Variety of domains can be handled, for eg:- i have used the same app in IT as well as in Finance. So its a dynamic one. Easy adaptability

Vantagens: Any journal transaction can be easily queried for details using multiple key fields. Data handling is very easy, also there is option for custom made query according to our requirements

Desvantagens: Huge data download takes sometime and it can be fully downloaded only through email options. Limitation of transaction lines in direct download

• Avaliado em 07/03/2018
Senior Accountant
Bancos, 10.000+ funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/07/2020

"Very flexible system, easy to use"

Comentários: Once you know the system well, it is very easy to build the report or journal entries for pretty much any requirements. The system is very flexible and it is really useful when you are trying to find a particular number or transaction in large company

Vantagens: Easy to learn, easy to navigate system. Once you are comfortable with one version of People Soft, you can easily adopt to upgrades. It is almost impossible to post out of balance journal ( system protects itself). Account mapping is not complicated, but does require knowledge of People Soft and accounting itself ( like ability to do T accounts). I worked on People Soft in the very large and medium one, People Soft worked well in both companies

Desvantagens: Some variety of People Soft do not allow to run across different business units and this is quite painful for accounting group during month end close. Crystal reports could be very tricky and have a tendency to slow down at the inopportune moments.

• Avaliado em 01/07/2020
Breanne M.
Construção, 11-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 01/10/2018

"PO Processing"

Comentários: Overall the program is amazing and invoice tracking, tracking of GLs and budgets. It helps to consolidate reports to get an overall picture of where you budget is at for various properties. This is a great software for commercial property management.

Vantagens: This program is great for processing of POs. It helps to connect both the original PO to the invoice and then offsets once payment is completed. It has amazing reports that can be run project specific so you always know if you job is on budget.

Desvantagens: This program can be quite cumber-sum and hard to teach to new employees. It is not very intuitive and requires lots of training.

• Avaliado em 01/10/2018
Nadeem H.
BA
Educação superior, 5.001-10.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/09/2019

"PeopleSoft - Time and Labor 9.2"

Comentários: Like many suites of PeopleSoft, the integrations of self-service, reporting and rule-based time codes are well built.

Vantagens: My overall experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 Time and Labor was positive. The Oracle documentation was well detailed and configuration was easy to follow and test. Preparation of user-end training was going smoothly using other Oracle learn and try products.

Desvantagens: Like any large ERP, the implementation cycles were difficult. The team required to complete various task have to be pros, otherwise, you will run into issues in every cycle of the product.

• Avaliado em 05/09/2019
Erica T.
Advising and Admissions Coordinator
Educação superior, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/05/2018

"PeopleSoft is the system I use daily to fulfill my daily tasks in higher education"

Comentários: Fulfilling my daily tasks in my position of higher education more easily than with other systems, This software is most important to my job.

Vantagens: The versatility of the system and ease of use makes my daily tasks in higher education quicker. I use this system everyday to help my students navigate their educational goals. I use it to run reports, admit students, track students, and advise students.

Desvantagens: The system can be cumbersome in some aspects of it's use in terms of areas speaking to one another, but over all there are not many cons to list.

• Avaliado em 29/05/2018
Ashley K.
customer service anaylst
Seguros, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 21/01/2020

"PeopleSoft"

Comentários: I use people soft at least 2/3 times a day to pull up my personal information and review recent changes without having to call my employer

Vantagens: Makes making Human resource changes such as address/phone very easy. I am able to find most of of the things I am looking too. This includes changing my tax exemptions, updating beneficiaries, looking at my time I have avail. ETC

Desvantagens: I have no issues at all with people soft everything is easily able to pull up and it always at hand.

• Avaliado em 21/01/2020
Nancy A.
Risk Management Specialist
Serviços financeiros, 501-1.000 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/02/2021

"PeopleSoft General Ledger"

Comentários: PeopleSoft is an efficient, effective general ledger tool, both for daily users and those who just need to periodically look up accounting transactions. It also offers reasonable solutions for automated internal controls over financial reporting.

Vantagens: I initially was involved in the selection and customization of the PeopleSoft General Ledge for my organization, as a member of the Finance & Accounting team. PeopleSoft offers easy to learn processes for inputting journal entries and running queries and reports. In addition, now that I've moved on to another department - risk management - I can refer to PeopleSoft to understand how various transactions related to insurance claims were accounted for. In addition, I have been pleased with the system capabilities as it relates to internal controls over financial reporting. We set up the system such that journal entries cannot be posted without secondary review and approval.

Desvantagens: PeopleSoft does require quite a bit of customization to really make it work for an individual organization. I never felt that we were able to get our custom reporting to its full potential, as we just didn't have enough time to focus on it.

• Avaliado em 10/02/2021