15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Oracle PeopleSoft

Sobre Oracle PeopleSoft

Sistema abrangente para gestão de ativos dispersos de TI. Integra-se a sistemas Oracle de CRM e financeiros para helpdesk de TI.

Saiba mais sobre o Oracle PeopleSoft

Vantagens:

Have been using peoplesoft at a client site for AR monitoring and assessing credit applications. Very good upward and downward integrations with many give and get exchanges.

Desvantagens:

I find PeopleSoft to be somewhat difficult to learn. I don't find it to be intuitive and the interface appears outdated.

Notas do Oracle PeopleSoft

4,0
Relação qualidade/preço
3,7

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Oracle PeopleSoft tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 276 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Oracle PeopleSoft antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (276)

Christina
Christina
Research Scientist
Hospitais e Saúde, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Functional but slow and clunky

4,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Leandro
Leandro
Atendente, Brasil
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Oracle era bom

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

A Oracle como um todo era bom, pratico, acessível, bem detalhado e com seu site bem simples e de fácil acesso.

Desvantagens:

Atualmente está muito desorganizado, praticamente tudo é cobrado, e com valores realmente absurdos, este foi um dos motivos para que eu abandona-se minha pratica de programação em java, uma vez q a oracle detém direitos sobre algumas ferramentas essenciais para programar em java.

Blanca
Blanca
Especialista de RRHH, Venezuela
Automotivo, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

People Soft

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: My experience has been excellent with Oracle to fulfill the functions related to the tasks I perform daily, in this system I get information that my supervisor asks me, useful information to accomplish tasks assigned by other departments, income movements and expenditures among other assignments .

Vantagens:

The Oracle system is an excellent tool to comply with organizational processes. It is very important to keep the organizational structure in order and to ensure that when making a movement within the structure the changes are made as accurately as possible without affecting the business in any way.

Desvantagens:

I do not consider that the Oracle system has disadvantages, it is necessary to have an administrator who knows the regulations so that no changes are made without authorization. It is a system that allows you to do everything related to the entry and exit of personnel as well as all the movements of promotions and transfers.

Anthony
HRBP, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 10.000+ funcionários

Peoplesoft Review

5,0 há 6 meses

Vantagens:

It was easy to use and an HRMS system. It was straight forward.

Desvantagens:

Right now it seems Peoplesoft is outdated. Systems like Workday is the state of the art now.

Alimentação e bebidas, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

People Soft is a must have

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

It makes the job easier, you can obtain many different reports, forms and basically an all in one helper

Desvantagens:

I love this product so much there is nothing I truly disliked

Gestão da educação, 10.000+ funcionários

Oracle PeopleSoft: Leaving More to Be Desired

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We do have to create our own database to store student enrollment data and license information, as PeopleSoft does not allow for this function. I have seen the capabilities of StarFish and as far as reach out or mass communication I do think that Peoplesoft if far behind in this area. My wish list would include more customization features with patch updates, or the ability to have unique users create their own dashboard areas and customize what they see for students, as the general information can mean multiple pages of digging through things to find the one piece of data you may need.

Vantagens:

I think the range of what this software can accomplish in a university setting does encompass a good amount of things. For example, as a current advisor using this software to do things such as student checks and advising notes, but knowing that our HR systems can be supported by this too, is interesting. This software does allow for reporting data to be pulled into excel documents which I appreciate, as there are not too many steps or manipulation that needs to be done. For example, using the query viewer functions we can pull reports to look at profiles or enrollment.

Desvantagens:

Student groups and terms can sometimes make it difficult to look at a wide variety of data. One of the harder functions about the query viewer is that when we pull reports, while easy to pull...we have to establish terms that we are looking at, or set up perimeters for student group data to be pulled appropriately. We have had to work quite closely with our OIT team to get this done, and when we do pull reports we are only able to pull one term at a time, and then re-open the query viewer and then pull another report with another term date which can be a pain. The lack of customization in certain areas can be frustrating as well. I do wish the advising areas we use in the system had more room for departments to customize to their standards. But to comply with the university standards we must have one set office that can determine what we do as far as making note areas unique, for example.

Jared
Jared
HRIS Manager, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Good Product with Lots of Features But Difficult to Maintain

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: A very good tool, that was feature rich and allowed you to build custom business process, but you could you shoot yourself in the foot with the customization, and get stuck doing custom processes.

Vantagens:

I like how customizable the tool is to match whatever business process you have. It has strong reporting capabilities and can handle very complex process.

Desvantagens:

With the customization we had to do lots of regression testing when new updates came out. Sometimes this broke our customization and required much more work.

Sabrina
Sabrina
Department Business Administrator, EUA
Educação superior, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Decent product by a leading provider

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall it is a decent product, there are some inefficiencies within the program; however, I believe this could be fixed based on the buildout for the organization and what developers identify is needed.

Vantagens:

One of the main features I love about this product is the development of reports and queries. It also allows reports to be exported into various formats as well.

Desvantagens:

Some of the processes within the program are redundant. Requesting information can be a bit inefficient because the program requests various steps to produce one report or functionality within the system.

Deepali
Deepali
Software Development Analyst, Índia
Software, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Peoplesoft is a ERP tool which make easy organization work.

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: it helps to make organization work easy.

Vantagens:

I have done work on peopleosoft financial as developer .Oracle has given almost everything in ERP. What is good in this tool it make easy to track any organization work.Good thing is it makes easy to understand application for both i.e for developer and for client because both knows the functional of application so client easily can tell what is exact their requirement and as developer knows about ERP so for them it is easy to do changes what exact client want.For any organization it helps to reduce extra cost and time on organization finance system or HR system because Peopesoft ERP handle everything.

Desvantagens:

it is very old ERP now I prefer to select workday or fusion over peoplsoft because they have lot of new features which make easy to understand ERP but in peoplesoft it is little bit time taking process to understand functional. Many bugs you will get and for them Oracle has not given any patches in new release.

Erica
Erica
Advising and Admissions Coordinator, EUA
Educação superior, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

PeopleSoft is the system I use daily to fulfill my daily tasks in higher education

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Fulfilling my daily tasks in my position of higher education more easily than with other systems, This software is most important to my job.

Vantagens:

The versatility of the system and ease of use makes my daily tasks in higher education quicker. I use this system everyday to help my students navigate their educational goals. I use it to run reports, admit students, track students, and advise students.

Desvantagens:

The system can be cumbersome in some aspects of it's use in terms of areas speaking to one another, but over all there are not many cons to list.

June
June
Talent Director, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good software with lots of reporting functions.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Robust software with great reporting and streamlined processes.

Vantagens:

Integrated with online applications well, great reporting options and easy export to Excel. Process is streamlined and easy to enter notes, add orders, customers, etc.

Desvantagens:

Reporting is great but seems to be hard for many people to grasp as there are so many options to choose from when running a report. Does let you save reports but if you need to tweak, most people need a Subject Matter Expert to help them.

Matt
Matt
Human Resources Business Partner, EUA
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

Good holistic HRIS

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Very good and Oracle provides a holistic suite of options which makes this a nice product to have if you are thinking about going to one vendor for all needs.

Vantagens:

The ability to manage all HR needs - compensation, performance, reporting, HRIS, etc. It was a very powerful tool as well and had lots of ability to create custom fields for extensive reporting capabilities.

Desvantagens:

The interface, especially the reporting query portal, was difficult to learn and navigate.

Bonnie
instructor, EUA
Educação superior, 201–500 funcionários

PeopleSoft

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I have used PeopleSoft (PS) since 2005 and in various positions/capacities at two different institutions. I've worked through three major upgrades, two HR/CMS splits, and COUNTLESS bundles and test runs. I've used helped design brand new pages, update/upgrade/improve the information and functionality of existing pages, created security tables, granted users access, entered data, and manipulated/created other data so that others could query that data for their needs. I've trained dozen of faculty and staff how to navigate through PS and how to use PS to access needed data and/or run pre-formatted queries and reports. It is robust database management system and I could not do my job without it!

Vantagens:

I've used PeopleSoft both in what some would call the "vanilla" version, and also a "modified" to fit the specific needs of the organization, and/or department level version. What impresses me is that it is just that - modifiable, and can be programmed (if you have the people and know-how) to program it to do what you need. Being able to query data from many different tables can really save time and effort, which in turn saves manpower hours/money.

Desvantagens:

It's a silly wish, but I wish PeopleSoft allowed the users to change the color of their individual display and settings - like the color of the background, or the size and type and color of font. I'm sure there's a way to do it, but it is managed by the SUPER Administrative users and "powers that be".... and it's probably an all or nothing kind of thing. I'm in the program 8 hours a day, and all that WHITE background and tiny font...let me jazz it up and make it my own like MS allows.

hedaia
Planning Manager, Jordânia
Construção, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Long-term human resource management systems

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: As a result, you may use this tool to plan your human resources, and it can also help you find a solution to your problem. Always go with the option that is most beneficial to your company's long-term survival.

Vantagens:

In terms of ERP and HRM, PeopleSoft is a top-notch solution. Employee data serve as the basis for this cloud-based application, which is used to manage numerous business requirements. Anyone can use it because it has a simple user interface. By using several IDs, you can search for an employee and get all the records they've kept while working for you in PeopleSoft. To put it succinctly, I admire Oracle systems because they place a high value on the long-term viability of the organization as a whole.

Desvantagens:

In spite of the fact that this isn't always a bad thing, you must always stop working while technology specialists provide technical support, which is inconvenient at times. I also think the user interface's simplicity is outdated and needs to be updated, as it frequently bores me.

Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Robust, customisable and one of the most reliable ERP product available in the current market

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It is very robust ERP tool with lot of potential and stability

Vantagens:

PeopleSoft happens to be in the market since early 1990s and is one of the most used and most reliable ERP product available in the market. With the constant updates from Oracle and impactful Oracle support you are never going to face any grey days with your application. It have very stable customisation options and can be used for wide range of users. HCM, HRMS, Finance are the most reliable modules available with PeopleSoft. Also with the recent versions of PeopleSoft, support for the Cloud is also been introduced with PeopleSoft which makes it more usable and easy to deploy.

Desvantagens:

Old technology Old User interface Less availability of experienced resources in the market. No clear end of life date from Oracle Costly updates

Serviços financeiros, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

PeopleSoft

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

There is a lot that can be done with this software. My current job requires us to use this software as well as the university where I am currently a student. Part of my job is to generate expense reports or fund equity reports as well as create and update vouchers through this software and so far it has been productive.

Desvantagens:

When I generate reports, it takes about 3 minutes per report. I usually have to generate reports for multiple departments so in order to save time, I like to initiate the process for all of them so that I can multitask and save time. Unfortunately when I do that, the system gets confused and doesn't register when I pick a different department and ends up generating 2 of the same report. I think that is something that they can optimize better.

Bancos, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Very flexible system, easy to use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Once you know the system well, it is very easy to build the report or journal entries for pretty much any requirements. The system is very flexible and it is really useful when you are trying to find a particular number or transaction in large company

Vantagens:

Easy to learn, easy to navigate system. Once you are comfortable with one version of People Soft, you can easily adopt to upgrades. It is almost impossible to post out of balance journal ( system protects itself). Account mapping is not complicated, but does require knowledge of People Soft and accounting itself ( like ability to do T accounts). I worked on People Soft in the very large and medium one, People Soft worked well in both companies

Desvantagens:

Some variety of People Soft do not allow to run across different business units and this is quite painful for accounting group during month end close. Crystal reports could be very tricky and have a tendency to slow down at the inopportune moments.

Colette
Fin Aid Assistant, EUA
Educação superior, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

PeopleSoft the way of the People

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I am a user since 2014 , the software is an integral part of my day to day work functions. PeopleSoft has streamlined our institutions daily functions. I.E. Student Accounts, Satisfactory Academic Process, Access to Unit Loads, all the essential data that an institution needs to better serve it's students. Students also have access to their data at a click of a mouse.

Vantagens:

Accessibility , user friendly, collaborative , our students information access, and ability to review and resolve issues.

Desvantagens:

Some students find it difficult to use , It would be better if tutorials were better presented and distributed to student users

Serviços meio ambientais, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

PeopleSoft user for 11 years

3,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall, the tool serves it's purpose well and meets the basic needs of the company.

Vantagens:

We utilize PeopleSoft for accounting, travel and expense reimbursement, procurement, asset management, vendors, lease administration and procure-to-pay. The latest version of the software is much better than the old classic interface but still seems to be trailing other solutions.

Desvantagens:

My biggest challenge with the tool is the amount of internal IT resources and outside consultants that it takes to accomplish even the most mundane fix or improvement.

Restaurantes, 201–500 funcionários

PeopleSoft HR Best Friend

5,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

Very good and simple, it has many modules that help the running of business very accessible, HR and Payroll, invoicing, inventory and many more task

Desvantagens:

The cloud option could be better, also entering information has to be done line by line

Laura
BOC, EUA
Consultório médico, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Users Opinion

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: There are good and bad qualities to all products/systems. The more you use it the easier it becomes to navigate. Oracle was great about changing their view of the product to be better at being visually appealing to the eye and reading/navigating for the older generations who join the team at later times.

Vantagens:

For the most part user friendly. Most updates are straight forward.

Desvantagens:

Some features are limited. There could always be better explanation on how to use those features.

, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Peoplesoft has made managing employees super easy. The customization features are excellent

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It helped manage employee profiles, benefits, talent, and performance management.

Vantagens:

Being able to customize this product has made setting it up for my company simple and easy. The administration of the product is not too complicated for most individuals. This product is also great for the managers to keep track of their employees.

Desvantagens:

This product is primarily for bigger organizations, which means that the cost is too expensive for the smaller companies.

Gina
HR Analyst, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 501–1.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Great for reporting!

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The system is better than some and not comparable to others. Just make sure you do your due diligence before signing up and doing a system's conversion.

Vantagens:

PeopleSoft is great for reporting. Users are required to do a little more work on the front end while entering, so that back end reporting is easy and very helpful. I have used HRIS software in the past, and reporting always seems to be a sore spot. PeopleSoft has mastered the reporting function which makes the entry process a little more understandable.

Desvantagens:

The entry process can be a little cumbersome. For example, there is also no auto fill on fields which helpful to avoid miskeying / misspelling. This would be a great feature to have should they ever look into expanding their system's functionality.

Indústria farmacêutica, 10.000+ funcionários

Peoplesoft really a good Software and Good for Business outcomes

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Talking about overall Ecperince i am good with Oracle Peoplesoft. many good features available to use and implement. Price wise, I'm not happy with Oracle People soft.

Vantagens:

I have used Oracle Peoplesoft for 4-5 years and find this very good and easy to use. There are many modules we can use as per out business requirements.

Desvantagens:

Some issue with the reporting dashboard and integration with another application.

sheetal
BSA hr systems, EUA
Recursos Humanos, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Good product but very slow

3,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Okay for some legacy company’s but need to look outside what other are using.

Vantagens:

It’s good product ,but having experience in cloud based systems you find this very slow,pale interface,not intuitive.i would say only few companies are using it as their legacy.

Desvantagens:

Slow,less intuitive.not user friendly and features are there but difficult to find.its sturdy but very dull user interface.

Taylor
Cash Applications Specialist, EUA
Contabilidade, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Great for managing accounts

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use this to manage premium payments, bonus money, commissions, and other monetary transactions as needed for a large insurance company.

Vantagens:

It’s pretty simple to use once you get the hang of it. A lot of stuff behind the scenes that seems to be customizable to your company’s needs. As a front end user, I’m able to manage various payments to accounts in multiple departments smoothly.

Desvantagens:

It takes some time to learn everything, and when you’re short staffed it can make you wish it was a mute elf explanatory user experience, but nothing we couldn’t work around.