Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre Toky

Virtual phone system for businesses with inbound and outbound calls, CRM integrations, virtual phone numbers, SMS and more

Saiba mais sobre o Toky

Exibindo 72 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Juan pablo V.
Co-Founder
Internet, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 11/03/2019

"Great phone solution for sales and customer support"

Comentários: Our sales agents need to call customers in several countries, and we also wanted to have local phone numbers in many of these countries, so we can receive inbound local phone calls too. Toky was able to solve these basic requirements and more because its integration with Salesforce is a time saver, the customer service team is really nice and helpful.

Vantagens: Toky offers several features to improve customer service and sales. Our agents can make international calls easily and all the inbound and outbound calls are automatically synchronized with Salesforce, which is great because our agents don’t need to spend time adding notes after every call, they just add comments to the notes create by Toky. Customer service is great and ready to solve all our needs. We have tried other relevant phone solutions of the market... but Toky was the only one that worked perfect all around the world (including Latam)

Desvantagens: Right now there is nothing i can say I don´t like about Toky service.

por Toky em 15/03/2019

Hello Juan Pablo,
Thank you so much for your review. Our team at Toky feels gratified when our customers are having a great experience with our product and our customer service. It's good to know you find our Salesforce integration very useful and our team is always working on improvements in this one and the other integrations available, we know they help boost productivity. Please feel free to contact our customer support if you have any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Toky!

• Avaliado em 11/03/2019
Vladislavs V.
Transporte marítimo, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 27/05/2019

"Best option on the market for sales department"

Comentários: We needed a solution for our sales department who are doing a LOT of calls daily, our criteria was something that is cheap, able to track history and has a good calling quality. So far Toky was the company that satisfied our needs fully.

Vantagens: It is very easy to navigate and start using. You can easily track calling statistics of your sales department. Click-to-call extension for browser is a great addition. And of course, pricing is highly competitive.

Desvantagens: Currently it's not possible to set a separate Administrator account without it being a User (paid)

• Avaliado em 27/05/2019
Victor D.
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 06/05/2020

"A great phone system , works well with Zoho CRM"

Vantagens: The most important for me was its integration to my CRM and unlike other providers on the market, they integrated with Zoho. That was the real purchasing point for me and my team. They offer a solid solution that will grow with our company. The support they offer is almost spotted on

Desvantagens: At the moment, the system is offered all i need

• Avaliado em 06/05/2020
Denym B.
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
  • Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 26/02/2019

"The VOIP system makes you feel like you've got terminal cancer"

Comentários: Overall my experience in using Toky's terrible VOIP system has been akin to having terminal cancer. Waking each day to constant pain and suffering, every call I receive I painfully hear the frustration in the voice of the caller as they fail to understand anything I am saying. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy.

Vantagens: Toky is a terribly overpriced and incompetently built VOIP product. The only Pro I can think of for Toky, is coming to the realisation that even in today's business environment, that western Silicon Valley startup companies can and do lie about what their products will do. This is hugely disapointing and if I was working at Toky, I would be ashamed to be apart of such a dishonest company, because Toky does not work in any respect for the word.

Desvantagens: Virtual phone systems should work at the same, or better level than non-virtual ones. Toky does not work at all. Constant call drop outs, talk lag, voice muffling, and just not redirecting calls at all. These are all issues that plagued experience using Toky. Not only that but the customer support team is hugely entitled, will take 48 hours to reply to you and will pawn you off to the next available support person so they don't have to deal with your issues.

por German em 08/03/2019

Hello Denym,
We regret that you consider your experience with our service so bad. Our team worked on the solution of the presented inconveniences, but we found that the problem with your account was due to factors external to our platform. We tried to find a solution with you, taking into account the compliance of our terms of service, where we state that we can not give refunds, but it was not possible. We are sorry for the difficulties presented that led you to write this review, but I assure you that we did our best to provide a solution from our side, but sadly, the answer was outside our platform and our reach

• Fonte: GetApp
  • Avaliado em 26/02/2019
Mitchell W.
Sales Manager
Serviços financeiros, 13-50 funcionários
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 04/05/2020

"Great cloud-based phone system with amazing support"

Comentários: Overall, this is the best solution that is currently on the market for the price and the features offered.

Vantagens: The integrations offered as well as the amazing support are some of the best part for sure. The team were always quick to work on the resolution of any issues that we ran into and provided feedback on the progress made. It was also great that they were willing to add some tiny custom features for us even though it was not something that was initially offered. It also seems like the team is always working on adding new features which is always appreciated.

Desvantagens: There have not been a lot of negatives with Toky but there are definitely areas where they can improve and some tiny bugs that they can squish. I have already provided the team with these and hopefully they get resolved soon.

• Avaliado em 04/05/2020
Rik D.
Growth Product Manager
Contabilidade, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 12/02/2020

"Nice and easy to use! Good support"

Comentários: I can easily call with members and also with the feature "Power dialer" we can call quicker.

Vantagens: We use Toky to call with our whole team (included developers), so we can speak all to our new users. It's nice that I can manage easily the hole team and create in just a few clicks a new user.

Desvantagens: Some times the "Mute" doesn't work. (6 of 10 it don't work) so we need to look at how that comes

• Avaliado em 12/02/2020

Vantagens: Ease of Setup
Customization
Click-to-call Works with Google Sheets
Cost effective

Desvantagens: My only real complaint is that using the Google Sheets addon you have to click the phone number, the blue button, and then the call button to initiate the call. It would be more efficient if I could just click the phone number and then only one button to initiate the call.

• Avaliado em 25/06/2019
Jesus A.
Office Manager IT
Hotelaria, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/09/2019

"Best value, service and support."

Comentários: after reviewing other providers, Toky is the most flexible and affordable tool out there. I am very happy with the service.

Vantagens: The flexibility, user friendliness and definitely the price.

Desvantagens: At the beginning some features were not available but they have done improvements over time.

• Avaliado em 05/09/2019
Steve M.
Town Clerk & RFO
Organização cívica e social, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/03/2020

"Outstanding Product"

Comentários: We needed to urgently set up a COVID-19 Volunteer helpline for the vulunerable and elderly in Wilton. Within 2 days we had implemented Toky, recuited and trained 24 call centre volunteers and gone live. The expereince with Toky was totally fantastic. I made a host of support calls during set up (I am not an IT geek) - they were very patient and responded clearly and successfully to every question. They were flexible on billing too. Everything worked perfectly. The Volunteer call centre is now up and running and working like a dream. 24 agents working from the safety and security of their own homes - with calls coming in on a single emergency line. All set up by Toky in minutes. I cannot, I mean CANNOT, recommend these guys highly enough.

Vantagens: Very simple to implement, great functionality, metrics excellent with clear reports, cost excellent.

Desvantagens: Nothing not to like about this super product..

• Avaliado em 30/03/2020
Joel C.
Professional Medicare Advisor
Seguros, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 28/04/2020

"Great program that has helped my business exponentially "

Vantagens: ease of use, look and feel, the technical support team specifically Arjan have been amazing and really helped make it easy to transition from the system we used previously

Desvantagens: the only complaint would be that you cannot have hold music that differs from the ringer

• Avaliado em 28/04/2020
Annie M.
UX writer & Customer communications manager
Serviços financeiros, 13-50 funcionários
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 12/03/2019

"Surprising in the best possible ways!"

Comentários: It started with the smart personalization on the website - the system recognized my IP and surfaced a link to information tailored to my country - immediately 9/10 of the questions I came with were answered. The sales and support teams have their intercom software calibrated to a T - they make themselves available at every crucial decision-making moment. The trial period gave me ample time to get to know the system and customize it for my team's needs and prove it's value to the finance team. The UI is intuitive, easy to understand, and the software is highly customizable. I was able to set up 3 customer-facing teams, configure an IVR menu, and call forwarding, within just a few hours. When a question did arise, the (stellar!!) Help Center had a clear, concise answer, often with screenshots or videos to make it even easier to solve. It integrates seamlessly with our CRM, allowing the team to work more efficiently without having to leave their workflow. I have come to expect lots of headaches when setting up a new system for operational teams and Toky surprised me in the best ways on every front.

Vantagens: - Availability of information
- Customer support
- Trial period
- Ease of use
- Customization
- Extensions & integration with CRM
- Value for money

Desvantagens: None! So far, it's been smooth sailing in every aspect the features available have met each of my team's needs.

por Toky em 26/03/2019

Hi Annie,
We are happy reading about your experience, and we are inspired to know how you enjoy our onboarding process; our team at Toky feels proud reading what you wrote. IVR and CRM integration are important features and it is nice to read that you find them useful and easy to configure. Please, reach out to [email protected] with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share, we want you to keep that happy feeling, so if you find any case that requires our attention you can contact us to review the case.

Thanks for sharing such a detailed review.

• Avaliado em 12/03/2019
Paul T.
Operations Manager
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 10/08/2019

"Simple integration and a great platform"

Comentários: The nature of enquiries has shifted over the last few years and it is more difficult than ever to pin prospects down. Having a tool like Toky that enables us to text prospects and reduce churn, saves us money on advertising, and allows to always be in touch with clients from Pipedrive is a no brainer.

Vantagens: Integration with Pipedrive was a key factor in our decision. Next was the simplicity of use and cost-effectiveness.

Desvantagens: I would like to be able to schedule text messages.

• Avaliado em 10/08/2019
Paolo C.
Business Development Manager
Serviços de Facilities, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/03/2019

"Toky's Integration is a very big help in tracking our channels!"

Comentários: Overall, my experience with Toky has been quite good compared to the other IVRs out there. Very straightforward in their features as well as the set-up. The UI is also not as confusing as the other IVRS. Furthermore, their customer service is spot on. Our rep was particularly helpful in replying to my queries even though it was outside his work hours. Give it a go!

Vantagens: I'm particularly fond of how competitive Toky's rates are compared to the other telephony services on the internet. It's quite easy to set-up, and the phone trees are very intuitive to test and run, even if you're not someone with much tech experience. Its integration with Hubspot and Zapier also make it very easy for us to run our client details through our CRM software!

Desvantagens: Small speed bumps and glitches on the registration of numbers. Takes a bit of time to make sure they're able to receive incoming calls

• Avaliado em 14/03/2019
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 08/03/2019

"Excellent software that helped us enhance sales and cs"

Comentários: We needed an easy and affordable way to communicate with our clients, Toky helped us achieve this. Besides, since most of our clients come from Paraguay where calls aren´t free, they could communicate with us without spending their phone credit.

Vantagens: That it was very easy to apply/integrate to our website, fb and the UI was friendly.

Desvantagens: I would add a chat option for those clients who prefer chatting than calling.

por Toky em 15/03/2019

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. At Toky, we always work hard to provide a great product and excellent customer service. About the chat option, it's true we don't offer chat right now, but we have integration with Intercom which besides logging call data automatically, it allows you to start calls within the conversations so you can combine chat and voice calls in your support and sales processes. If you want to try it, our customer service team will always be there to help.

• Avaliado em 08/03/2019
Ted M.
Director of Marketing
Serviços financeiros, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/03/2019

"Great Simple Solution for Small Call Center Operations Tied In with Pipedrive"

Comentários: They were very responsive to my set up questions, and have remained very responsive to any questions I've had since.

Vantagens: The integration with Pipedrive is what got me started with Toky. I was looking for a simple, cost effective and scalable call center solution, and after looking at several options, Toky met my needs perfectly. I really like the responsiveness of the team when I have questions. So easy to use through Pipedrive. My reps only ever have to use Pipedrive, as Toky is integrated on the back end and a simple click makes the call and details are saved in the appropriate record.

Desvantagens: For the price point, there is nothing that I dislike about the software. Pretty darn easy to use, and that's what really matters for me and the folks I have making calls.

• Avaliado em 18/03/2019
Gonzalo B.
CMO
Serviços jurídicos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 03/04/2019

"Love it"

Comentários: It's great, I'm a happy customer that's paying a fair (even low) price

Vantagens: It's the easiest way to set up your own call center with local numbers, IVR, etc.
You can have, in an hour or so, a top tier call center platform

Desvantagens: It relies on a good data connection, and over here (south america) you can't guarantee that 100% sure for all teams and sales reps

• Avaliado em 03/04/2019
Marketing, Sales, & Communication
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 05/10/2018

"System is not functioning most of the time. Horrible tech support. "

Comentários: Worst experience ever had. Would not recommend Toky as it hurts your business if you can't have a proper phone conversation with your customers.

Vantagens: call quality from the web is stable most of the time.

Desvantagens: Toky would not recognized the extensions once my call is connected. Tried to contact tech support but they just play around with you and blame everything on you, instead of solving things. Ive used other call tools for personal use and haven't got major problems. How is that all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky properly????
Learn to be a REAL support guy and stop blaming everything on your customers!
Their mobile app is crappy too. I can only use it when Im connected to a wifi, not with my own cellular plan. Again, tech support are not able to do anything about that and insisted that I was not using the app properly. Well, I used Bria before and it works perfectly fine. How is that AGAIN all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky app properly??
Call qualities through the app is not stable and my conversation breaks up 99% of the time if I'm using the app on my iOS.
Tech support is so bad that I eventually gave up contacting them. We are looking for other solutions now.

por Toky em 25/02/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience because we always want to deliver a great customer service. We have improved a lot since you were with us and you can feel free reach out to [email protected] with any further concerns or suggestions you wish to share.

• Avaliado em 05/10/2018
Pere R.
Founder and CEO
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/02/2019

"Reliable IVR"

Comentários: They are very friendly and reliable, when you need them, they help you, and this is something that happens naturally, no stress at all.

Vantagens: Having everything connected from one site

Desvantagens: Sometimes are not easy to use, especially the IVR settings

por Toky em 27/02/2019

Hello Pere,
Thank you so much for leaving us your opinion about Toky, and your positive experience makes us proud, We know some features could be confusing at first, but our customer service team will be always ready to help you. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have more comments or suggestions.

• Avaliado em 25/02/2019
Terry S.
UK Customer Care Manager
Hospitais e Saúde, 51-200 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 14/02/2020

"Great experience and great support"

Comentários: Does what it says on the tin. I would certainly recommend Toky as good telecom / communication platform.

Vantagens: The integration between Pipedrive CRM and Toky is very tight. All inbound/outbound calls, SMS messages and log activity is recorded (and visible on both platforms). Additionally, the phone app on my mobile phone allows me to answer too, if I'm away from my laptop.

Desvantagens: All good! All software can sometimes have glitches, but important support backup is crucial for any business...and it exists here!

• Avaliado em 14/02/2020
Adrian G.
Head of operations
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/06/2019

"We were up and running within minutes"

Comentários: We are incredibly happy with Toky. We have tried so many VOIP providers and none come close to Toky in terms of speed of setup. Within 10 minutes we had a viable phone solution, and we were customers.

Vantagens: How quickly we were setup! It was great to be assigned a test number immediately, as some of your competitors had such a complicated process for this (others you also had to pay). The user interface was also really good, so it was easy to get up and running quickly. When we had a few questions, support answered within a few minutes. This gave us confidence that we could fully onboard to the solution as we knew if we got stuck, we'd get help quickly. Our current VOIP provider takes days to respond.

Desvantagens: It would be good to eventually be able to connect physical SIP based phones. Many companies still have these.

• Avaliado em 02/06/2019
Francesco C.
sales director
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 17/06/2019

"great product"

Comentários: good app, easy to use and efficient. i'm happy to use it and i'd recommend it to friends andd colleagues

Vantagens: the service works perfectly both on the computer and on the phone. customer service very accurate and punctual.

Desvantagens: nothing special to report, for now no bugs and no big problems

• Avaliado em 17/06/2019
Juan A.
Sales Manager
Música, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 23/04/2018

"Excelent experience. Whenever there is a problem, customer support takes action."

Vantagens: The things I like the most are the attention their customer support team gives and the ease of use of the app in general.

Desvantagens: Nothing when it comes to things that matter. As any service, it keeps upgrading an adding features which are necessary.

• Avaliado em 23/04/2018
Vincent po B.
Managing Director & Global Chief Marketing & Technology Officer
Serviços de informação, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 02/02/2019

"Decent VOIP service for the price"

Comentários: Overall, we've been satisfied for our purposes.

Vantagens: I researched a lot of VOIP vendors, so many were sooooo expensive for what they offered. Toky was reasonably priced for the functionality offered.
So far, not too bad. Support has always seemed to be quick to respond.
I like the IVR telephone menu & call recording features.

Desvantagens: Call quality can vary and mobile app is pretty much non-existent. As someone else has mentioned, lack of integrations makes it a bit annoying (especially when it doesn't seem to even integrate through Zapier).

por Toky em 05/02/2019

Hi Vincent,
Thanks for your feedback.

Actually, we do have an integration with Zapier that enables you to connect many tools with Toky.
You can contact our customer service team to help you enable the integration.

Regards.

• Avaliado em 02/02/2019
Co-founder & CEO
Software, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 18/02/2019

"Well balanced offer"

Comentários: Great company with very competitive pricing for the most needed features and integrations!

Vantagens: * Reasonable price for those who are not using Salesforce and do not want to pay the same amount for a calling solution;
* Pipedrive integration is included;
* SIP integration to our own numbers (although we can only connect one number now, they promised us that it would be possible later on);
* Setup-and-forget type of solution you do not need to monitor at all once configured;

Desvantagens: * Customer Support used to be much faster and proactive back in 2018;
* IVR module is too simple and dumb. It might suit for very basic use cases;
* Not possible to use dynamic IVR routes (i.e. branch using webhooks etc.)

• Avaliado em 18/02/2019
Cody M.
Founder / CEO
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 22/10/2018

"Incredible Support, Many New Features, Clear Call Quality!"

Comentários: I love that my entire team can be housed under one phone number—including texting! It's been an invaluable part of our business. I love Toky.

Vantagens: * SMS from the app
* Integration with CRMs like Pipedrive, etc.
* Fantastic (and fast) customer service
* Bulk SMS merge using Google Sheets

Desvantagens: * Still growing their design; interface can be a little buggy at times

• Avaliado em 22/10/2018