Great phone solution for sales and customer support

Avaliado em 11/03/2019
Juan pablo V.
Co-Founder
Internet, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Our sales agents need to call customers in several countries, and we also wanted to have local phone numbers in many of these countries, so we can receive inbound local phone calls too. Toky was able to solve these basic requirements and more because its integration with Salesforce is a time saver, the customer service team is really nice and helpful.

Vantagens: Toky offers several features to improve customer service and sales. Our agents can make international calls easily and all the inbound and outbound calls are automatically synchronized with Salesforce, which is great because our agents don’t need to spend time adding notes after every call, they just add comments to the notes create by Toky. Customer service is great and ready to solve all our needs. We have tried other relevant phone solutions of the market... but Toky was the only one that worked perfect all around the world (including Latam)

Desvantagens: Right now there is nothing i can say I don´t like about Toky service.

por Toky em 15/03/2019

Hello Juan Pablo,
Thank you so much for your review. Our team at Toky feels gratified when our customers are having a great experience with our product and our customer service. It's good to know you find our Salesforce integration very useful and our team is always working on improvements in this one and the other integrations available, we know they help boost productivity. Please feel free to contact our customer support if you have any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review Toky!

Regards

Surprising in the best possible ways!

Avaliado em 12/03/2019
Annie M.
UX writer & Customer communications manager
Serviços financeiros, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It started with the smart personalization on the website - the system recognized my IP and surfaced a link to information tailored to my country - immediately 9/10 of the questions I came with were answered. The sales and support teams have their intercom software calibrated to a T - they make themselves available at every crucial decision-making moment. The trial period gave me ample time to get to know the system and customize it for my team's needs and prove it's value to the finance team. The UI is intuitive, easy to understand, and the software is highly customizable. I was able to set up 3 customer-facing teams, configure an IVR menu, and call forwarding, within just a few hours. When a question did arise, the (stellar!!) Help Center had a clear, concise answer, often with screenshots or videos to make it even easier to solve. It integrates seamlessly with our CRM, allowing the team to work more efficiently without having to leave their workflow. I have come to expect lots of headaches when setting up a new system for operational teams and Toky surprised me in the best ways on every front.

Vantagens: - Availability of information
- Customer support
- Trial period
- Ease of use
- Customization
- Extensions & integration with CRM
- Value for money

Desvantagens: None! So far, it's been smooth sailing in every aspect the features available have met each of my team's needs.

por Toky em 26/03/2019

Hi Annie,
We are happy reading about your experience, and we are inspired to know how you enjoy our onboarding process; our team at Toky feels proud reading what you wrote. IVR and CRM integration are important features and it is nice to read that you find them useful and easy to configure. Please, reach out to [email protected] with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share, we want you to keep that happy feeling, so if you find any case that requires our attention you can contact us to review the case.

Thanks for sharing such a detailed review.

Regards

Simple integration and a great platform

Avaliado em 10/08/2019
Paul T.
Operations Manager
Consultoria de gestão, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The nature of enquiries has shifted over the last few years and it is more difficult than ever to pin prospects down. Having a tool like Toky that enables us to text prospects and reduce churn, saves us money on advertising, and allows to always be in touch with clients from Pipedrive is a no brainer.

Vantagens: Integration with Pipedrive was a key factor in our decision. Next was the simplicity of use and cost-effectiveness.

Desvantagens: I would like to be able to schedule text messages.

The VOIP system makes you feel like you've got terminal cancer

Avaliado em 26/02/2019
Denym B.
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
Fonte: GetApp
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall my experience in using Toky's terrible VOIP system has been akin to having terminal cancer. Waking each day to constant pain and suffering, every call I receive I painfully hear the frustration in the voice of the caller as they fail to understand anything I am saying. I wouldn't wish this experience on my worst enemy.

Vantagens: Toky is a terribly overpriced and incompetently built VOIP product. The only Pro I can think of for Toky, is coming to the realisation that even in today's business environment, that western Silicon Valley startup companies can and do lie about what their products will do. This is hugely disapointing and if I was working at Toky, I would be ashamed to be apart of such a dishonest company, because Toky does not work in any respect for the word.

Desvantagens: Virtual phone systems should work at the same, or better level than non-virtual ones. Toky does not work at all. Constant call drop outs, talk lag, voice muffling, and just not redirecting calls at all. These are all issues that plagued experience using Toky. Not only that but the customer support team is hugely entitled, will take 48 hours to reply to you and will pawn you off to the next available support person so they don't have to deal with your issues.

por German em 08/03/2019

Hello Denym,
We regret that you consider your experience with our service so bad. Our team worked on the solution of the presented inconveniences, but we found that the problem with your account was due to factors external to our platform. We tried to find a solution with you, taking into account the compliance of our terms of service, where we state that we can not give refunds, but it was not possible. We are sorry for the difficulties presented that led you to write this review, but I assure you that we did our best to provide a solution from our side, but sadly, the answer was outside our platform and our reach

Best option on the market for sales department

Avaliado em 27/05/2019
Vladislavs V.
Transporte marítimo, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We needed a solution for our sales department who are doing a LOT of calls daily, our criteria was something that is cheap, able to track history and has a good calling quality. So far Toky was the company that satisfied our needs fully.

Vantagens: It is very easy to navigate and start using. You can easily track calling statistics of your sales department. Click-to-call extension for browser is a great addition. And of course, pricing is highly competitive.

Desvantagens: Currently it's not possible to set a separate Administrator account without it being a User (paid)

Toky's Integration is a very big help in tracking our channels!

Avaliado em 14/03/2019
Paolo C.
Business Development Manager
Serviços de Facilities, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall, my experience with Toky has been quite good compared to the other IVRs out there. Very straightforward in their features as well as the set-up. The UI is also not as confusing as the other IVRS. Furthermore, their customer service is spot on. Our rep was particularly helpful in replying to my queries even though it was outside his work hours. Give it a go!

Vantagens: I'm particularly fond of how competitive Toky's rates are compared to the other telephony services on the internet. It's quite easy to set-up, and the phone trees are very intuitive to test and run, even if you're not someone with much tech experience. Its integration with Hubspot and Zapier also make it very easy for us to run our client details through our CRM software!

Desvantagens: Small speed bumps and glitches on the registration of numbers. Takes a bit of time to make sure they're able to receive incoming calls

Excellent software that helped us enhance sales and cs

Avaliado em 08/03/2019
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We needed an easy and affordable way to communicate with our clients, Toky helped us achieve this. Besides, since most of our clients come from Paraguay where calls aren´t free, they could communicate with us without spending their phone credit.

Vantagens: That it was very easy to apply/integrate to our website, fb and the UI was friendly.

Desvantagens: I would add a chat option for those clients who prefer chatting than calling.

por Toky em 15/03/2019

Hello,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. At Toky, we always work hard to provide a great product and excellent customer service. About the chat option, it's true we don't offer chat right now, but we have integration with Intercom which besides logging call data automatically, it allows you to start calls within the conversations so you can combine chat and voice calls in your support and sales processes. If you want to try it, our customer service team will always be there to help.

Great Simple Solution for Small Call Center Operations Tied In with Pipedrive

Avaliado em 18/03/2019
Ted M.
Director of Marketing
Serviços financeiros, 51-200 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: They were very responsive to my set up questions, and have remained very responsive to any questions I've had since.

Vantagens: The integration with Pipedrive is what got me started with Toky. I was looking for a simple, cost effective and scalable call center solution, and after looking at several options, Toky met my needs perfectly. I really like the responsiveness of the team when I have questions. So easy to use through Pipedrive. My reps only ever have to use Pipedrive, as Toky is integrated on the back end and a simple click makes the call and details are saved in the appropriate record.

Desvantagens: For the price point, there is nothing that I dislike about the software. Pretty darn easy to use, and that's what really matters for me and the folks I have making calls.

Sound Big Pay Little

Avaliado em 25/06/2019
Jack G.
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Vantagens: Ease of Setup
Customization
Click-to-call Works with Google Sheets
Cost effective

Desvantagens: My only real complaint is that using the Google Sheets addon you have to click the phone number, the blue button, and then the call button to initiate the call. It would be more efficient if I could just click the phone number and then only one button to initiate the call.

Love it

Avaliado em 03/04/2019
Gonzalo B.
CMO
Serviços jurídicos, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It's great, I'm a happy customer that's paying a fair (even low) price

Vantagens: It's the easiest way to set up your own call center with local numbers, IVR, etc.
You can have, in an hour or so, a top tier call center platform

Desvantagens: It relies on a good data connection, and over here (south america) you can't guarantee that 100% sure for all teams and sales reps

Best value, service and support.

Avaliado em 05/09/2019
Jesus A.
Office Manager IT
Hotelaria, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: after reviewing other providers, Toky is the most flexible and affordable tool out there. I am very happy with the service.

Vantagens: The flexibility, user friendliness and definitely the price.

Desvantagens: At the beginning some features were not available but they have done improvements over time.

System is not functioning most of the time. Horrible tech support.

Avaliado em 05/10/2018
Marketing, Sales, & Communication
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Worst experience ever had. Would not recommend Toky as it hurts your business if you can't have a proper phone conversation with your customers.

Vantagens: call quality from the web is stable most of the time.

Desvantagens: Toky would not recognized the extensions once my call is connected. Tried to contact tech support but they just play around with you and blame everything on you, instead of solving things. Ive used other call tools for personal use and haven't got major problems. How is that all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky properly????
Learn to be a REAL support guy and stop blaming everything on your customers!
Their mobile app is crappy too. I can only use it when Im connected to a wifi, not with my own cellular plan. Again, tech support are not able to do anything about that and insisted that I was not using the app properly. Well, I used Bria before and it works perfectly fine. How is that AGAIN all of a sudden I don't know how to use Toky app properly??
Call qualities through the app is not stable and my conversation breaks up 99% of the time if I'm using the app on my iOS.
Tech support is so bad that I eventually gave up contacting them. We are looking for other solutions now.

por Toky em 25/02/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience because we always want to deliver a great customer service. We have improved a lot since you were with us and you can feel free reach out to [email protected] with any further concerns or suggestions you wish to share.

Reliable IVR

Avaliado em 25/02/2019
Pere R.
Founder and CEO
Recursos Humanos, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: They are very friendly and reliable, when you need them, they help you, and this is something that happens naturally, no stress at all.

Vantagens: Having everything connected from one site

Desvantagens: Sometimes are not easy to use, especially the IVR settings

por Toky em 27/02/2019

Hello Pere,
Thank you so much for leaving us your opinion about Toky, and your positive experience makes us proud, We know some features could be confusing at first, but our customer service team will be always ready to help you. Please contact us at [email protected] if you have more comments or suggestions.

We were up and running within minutes

Avaliado em 02/06/2019
Adrian G.
Head of operations
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: We are incredibly happy with Toky. We have tried so many VOIP providers and none come close to Toky in terms of speed of setup. Within 10 minutes we had a viable phone solution, and we were customers.

Vantagens: How quickly we were setup! It was great to be assigned a test number immediately, as some of your competitors had such a complicated process for this (others you also had to pay). The user interface was also really good, so it was easy to get up and running quickly. When we had a few questions, support answered within a few minutes. This gave us confidence that we could fully onboard to the solution as we knew if we got stuck, we'd get help quickly. Our current VOIP provider takes days to respond.

Desvantagens: It would be good to eventually be able to connect physical SIP based phones. Many companies still have these.

great product

Avaliado em 17/06/2019
Francesco C.
sales director
Suprimentos e equipamentos para empresas, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: good app, easy to use and efficient. i'm happy to use it and i'd recommend it to friends andd colleagues

Vantagens: the service works perfectly both on the computer and on the phone. customer service very accurate and punctual.

Desvantagens: nothing special to report, for now no bugs and no big problems

Excelent experience. Whenever there is a problem, customer support takes action.

Avaliado em 23/04/2018
Juan A.
Sales Manager
Música, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The things I like the most are the attention their customer support team gives and the ease of use of the app in general.

Desvantagens: Nothing when it comes to things that matter. As any service, it keeps upgrading an adding features which are necessary.

Decent VOIP service for the price

Avaliado em 02/02/2019
Vincent po B.
Managing Director & Global Chief Marketing & Technology Officer
Serviços de informação, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Overall, we've been satisfied for our purposes.

Vantagens: I researched a lot of VOIP vendors, so many were sooooo expensive for what they offered. Toky was reasonably priced for the functionality offered.
So far, not too bad. Support has always seemed to be quick to respond.
I like the IVR telephone menu & call recording features.

Desvantagens: Call quality can vary and mobile app is pretty much non-existent. As someone else has mentioned, lack of integrations makes it a bit annoying (especially when it doesn't seem to even integrate through Zapier).

por Toky em 05/02/2019

Hi Vincent,
Thanks for your feedback.

Actually, we do have an integration with Zapier that enables you to connect many tools with Toky.
You can contact our customer service team to help you enable the integration.

Regards.

Well balanced offer

Avaliado em 18/02/2019
Co-founder & CEO
Software, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: Great company with very competitive pricing for the most needed features and integrations!

Vantagens: * Reasonable price for those who are not using Salesforce and do not want to pay the same amount for a calling solution;
* Pipedrive integration is included;
* SIP integration to our own numbers (although we can only connect one number now, they promised us that it would be possible later on);
* Setup-and-forget type of solution you do not need to monitor at all once configured;

Desvantagens: * Customer Support used to be much faster and proactive back in 2018;
* IVR module is too simple and dumb. It might suit for very basic use cases;
* Not possible to use dynamic IVR routes (i.e. branch using webhooks etc.)

Incredible Support, Many New Features, Clear Call Quality!

Avaliado em 22/10/2018
Cody M.
Founder / CEO
Publicidade e marketing, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: I love that my entire team can be housed under one phone number—including texting! It's been an invaluable part of our business. I love Toky.

Vantagens: * SMS from the app
* Integration with CRMs like Pipedrive, etc.
* Fantastic (and fast) customer service
* Bulk SMS merge using Google Sheets

Desvantagens: * Still growing their design; interface can be a little buggy at times

Great service and top notch customer support

Avaliado em 08/07/2019
Alexandru C.
General manager
Varejistas, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: The service works perfect and the customer support is very supportive and customer oriented

Vantagens: Customer support
Pricing
Low cost / minute

Desvantagens: Nothing to dislike
The service is really working well

Easy to use. Sales reps love it

Avaliado em 19/02/2019
Pedro P.
Jefe de Automatización y Canales de Contacto
Ócio, viagens e turismo, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: The platform is very easy to use and implement.

Desvantagens: The integration with our CRM (Hubspot) is not very good. Does not support conferences (3 or more users on call)

por Toky em 20/02/2019

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for the feedback.

We are constantly working to improving our integrations, and the conference calling feature will be ready soon.

Quality callcenter software

Avaliado em 10/11/2018
Damian D.
Software, 2-10 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: superb support, stable lines and audio calls.

Desvantagens: None so far, probably user interface needs some work

I love this service

Avaliado em 11/03/2019
Amy S.
sales
Internet, 13-50 funcionários
Pouco provável Muito provável

Comentários: It's awesome overall.

Vantagens: It's really easy to use. I like having the ability to text and have different phone numbers to call from. They application on my phone makes work easier.

Desvantagens: Sometimes the callers can't hear me. But most of the time time it works great.

por Toky em 18/03/2019

Hi Amy,
Thank you for this great review, our team at Toky always feels delighted when our customers find our product helpful and easy to use; our UX and development teams are constantly working to achieve this. About the issues you have, please report them to [email protected] or use our in-app reporting option (https://help.toky.co/how-tos/how-to-report-a-call-issue) we like to work further on these problems to find a solution fast.

It just works

Avaliado em 17/03/2019
Kelvin T.
Customer Support
Pouco provável Muito provável

Vantagens: Availability of app on desktop and web app

Desvantagens: No official mobile application, relies on 3rd party

So far Toky is not reliable. App is not working properly and a lot of bugs in general.

Avaliado em 06/02/2018
Rodrigo S.

Comentários: Not many

Vantagens: They support numbers in LATAM and the tool is user-friendly. The concept and idea are practical and I was not able to find anything for the LATAM market. it was my only option in that regards.

Desvantagens: App does not work as expected (Unable to receive calls or make calls that last more than 3 minutes). Call quality sometimes is bad an customer service blame my internet connection, microphone, browser etc... when it is obvious their issue (I use Ooma and Skype with no issues). Now when trying to access the admin panel I got a warning from my antivirus saying "Blocked by Web Anti-Virus Reason: phishing URL Furthermore, just recently calls are not even ringing on browser or windows app

por Toky em 08/02/2018

Hi Rodrigo,
We know there were some configuration issues and some technical problems at first, but our team managed it to make things work fine and we are always working hard to keep it that way. About the anti-virus warning, its a false positive common in some anti-virus, but our website is regularly checked for security risks.

We appreciate your comments and we always take care of offering a great product with an excellent customer service. If you have more issues or doubts you can contact our customer service team and we'll work to solve your problems with Toky.