15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre WorkTango

O WorkTango permite que as empresas deem voz a seus funcionários e coletem facilmente feedback para qualquer finalidade, a fim de oferecer informações práticas.

Saiba mais sobre o WorkTango

Vantagens:

We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy.

Desvantagens:

Occasional difficulty logging in. Could use some simpler icons for the likert scale.

Notas do WorkTango

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O WorkTango tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 144 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o WorkTango antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (144)

Talent & Organizational Development Program Manager, EUA
Seguros, 10.000+ funcionários

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

Vantagens:

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work. The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

Desvantagens:

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

Pravin
Software Engineer, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

An great tool/software to keep your organization HR management and Employee recognition up to date.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Great experience with WorkTango already informed my previous org managers to use this S/W.

Vantagens:

Great HR management.Awesome employee recognition feature using WorkTango points. This keeps employee motivated to earn some extra $ and help org and peer do better work.Pulse conversation is another way to express yourself and ask question about your progress.Employee referral program and much more.

Desvantagens:

Nothing as such, but to see notifications you have to visit the page there is no option to see it as expand and read, although there is dropdown option available but it only provides an option to mark the notification as read even without reading it.

Hasini
Software Engineer, Sri Lanka
Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

Easy Surveys

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: I have engaged with worktango employee engagement surveys and I feel confident to recommend it to others.

Vantagens:

The templates, different formats and reporting features are cool. As an employee we can have personal development goals to achieve with the rewards program and that's a plus point.

Desvantagens:

I have experienced some slowness and technical failures while using.

Resposta do WorkTango

ontem

Thank you for your feedback, Hasini!

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços financeiros, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Decent experience with a good range of features

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

Desvantagens:

It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

Chief Program Officer, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Work Tango makes employee recognition meaningful and easy!

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Work Tango provides an employee recognition system that is supported by theories of behavior reinforcement and modification, so it is sound. The tool allows us to easily recognize one another's milestones and performance in ways that can be shared across our teams. And the points earned can be redeemed in ways that are customized to each individual.

Vantagens:

The Work Tango platform really provides an easy way for supervisors and staff peers to recognize performance, milestones and more. Very easy. And the points then are able to be used is a personally-tailored way by the employee.

Desvantagens:

Work Tango is not inexpensive, so we have had to be thoughtful in our participation. But we feel the value has proven to surpass the expense.

Afton
Marketing & Communications, EUA
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários

TLH Tangos!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Communication, overall, has been better.

Vantagens:

The voice that I feel is given to our team through WorkTango is what I like most about the platform. This helps be in the "know" too seeing as out locations are all across Texas.

Desvantagens:

The overall buy-in has been slow. I wish our team had the same Culture training as others so they would understand the importance of WorkTango!

Louise
HR Manager, People Services, Canadá
Educação superior, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Recommendation - passing it on

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: 5* for the Employee Engagement Survey. I'm looking forward to running this again.

Vantagens:

I was recommended WorkTango by a colleague in the same industry but different organization. The difference between our previous vendor and WorkTango was amazing. Having such flexibility in the setup, the platform, and accessing the data in various ways was a complete game changer for us. The platform is easy to use and the data options seem endless. I really appreciated the support we received from WorkTango in the set up and also the overview and analysis they gave afterwards was so thorough.

Desvantagens:

I actually can't think of anything other than the contract signing took a little bit of back and forth.

Avaliador Verificado
Publicidade e marketing, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Kazoo great for employee recognition, okay for goals

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Very happy with the employee recognition & rewards sections as mentioned above. It's very similar to a social feed view, with lots of various filters by teams/departments, etc. Goal setting portion is just average.

Vantagens:

The employee recognition portion is fantastic - if I was scoring on this alone, I would have given 5's. It's easy to recognize employees and also earn rewards, give team members points, etc.

Desvantagens:

I don't like the goal setting portion as much. The workflow isn't as intuitive. We switched over from Reflektive, which had employee complaints, but the workflow wasn't really much better than Reflektive. It does have slightly more features, but could be improved for a better user experience.

Larissa
Technical Support Manager, EUA
Software, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Kazoo provides a great platform to recognize employees!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We've enjoyed using Kazoo thus far!

Vantagens:

I like how quick and easy it is to send recognition to other employees in order to show that I appreciate them. Another unique thing about Kazoo is that there are "incentives" that you can earn individually by taking a course or practicing self-care.

Desvantagens:

We previously used Bonusly, and they had an integration with giphy so we could share gifs along with our thank you messages. I do not believe Kazoo integrates with giphy.

Raj
Accounting, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201–500 funcionários

WorkTango user review NSC

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: I've had great experience using WorkTango to recognize my co-workers throughout my 2+ years at NSC and i would highly recommend it to everyone.

Vantagens:

Ease of user interface, great rewards for everyday essentials

Desvantagens:

Too many notifications in the website as well as emails from WorkTango.

Craig
VP of Employee Success, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Driving engagement and supporting leadership improvement initiatives

4,0 há 7 anos

Vantagens:

The software is easy to use and provides an effective platform for performance management, professional development, and employee engagement. There's a familiar look and feel which is interactive and fun. The software has raised expectations from employees in these areas and has helped to improve the quality of talent development at the company.

Desvantagens:

We remain disappointed with analytics. There have been improvements, but reports are not intuitive or customizable. Raw data is available, but it is time-consuming to visualize and leverage data in it's current state - particularly data around usage and quality of feedback being generated for employees. This is particularly frustrating given the increased data demands on HR professionals, for good decision making - it's a bit of a disconnect.

Laura
Senior Manager, Canadá
Consultoria de gestão, 10.000+ funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Creating the opportunity for different conversations

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We use this tool internally at our organization to glean insights on employee morale, career growth and leadership opportunities. I also use this tool with my clients to measure employee experience, change adoption and team effectiveness.

Vantagens:

It’s simple and intuitive; reliable and practical. It takes away the manual labor of reports and inputs, so I can focus on what matters most - the data-driven conversations with leaders and employees. Plus, the WT team is great to work with - always responsive and ready to help.

Desvantagens:

In looking ahead, I would like to explore the idea of personal self-serve dashboards for the individual employee.

Ariana
Executive Support Coordinator, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 201–500 funcionários

Kazoo Review

5,0 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

My company loves this program as it is an easy and great way to send recognition to coworkers for all of the great work they do each day. I like how people can like and comment on other's recognition. We have been trying to get more managers involved which so far has been working! Overall, this is a great program!

Desvantagens:

I would really enjoy being able to customize the appearance more than is possible. Aside from the logo and background image, there isn't much else that is able to be changed. This is not too big of an issue though, just something small that I hope will be improved in the future!

Sharon
Senior Director, Global Rewards, EUA
Varejistas, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

A Platform and a Thought Partner

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We wanted to get actionable data on how our employees were feeling around a variety of issues and WorkTango is the perfect partner for us. This is our first time doing an engagement survey and not only were they great on the technical/platform side, but they've provided valuable advice and outstanding customer support.

Vantagens:

Easy of use for both the user and the admins

Desvantagens:

I don't have an answer to this question.

Rick
Director of People, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 201–500 funcionários

Impact Beyond Our Expectations

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Our employees love it. Managers use it consistently and upper managemet is extremely pleased. An all around win.

Vantagens:

The introduction of Kazoo to the company was easy and uncomplicated. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and we've had universal adoption, something we were initially concerned about. We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy. We also use Kiosk mode and stream it to TV screens set up on our production facilities, linking our entire multistate company together in ways we did not anticipate but are extremely excited about.

Desvantagens:

Reporting is a weakness. But can be overcome. Our implementation manager is plainly overworked and I would have liked more timely follow-up, as well as better accessibility.

Amanda
Senior Manager, Human Resources, Canadá
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

Vantagens:

I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

Desvantagens:

some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Manish
Technical Support Analyst, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 501–1.000 funcionários

Customer End Review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It is really nice using this software.

User InterfaceEase of accessEasy Navigation

Desvantagens:

More brand vouchers should have added.Catalog lacks some of the famous brands voucher.Product and vouchers order delivery is not so good.

Tasha
Client Engagement Specialist, EUA
Veterinária, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Great Team Member Recognition Tool

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

WorkTango is an easy and rewarding platform for us to recognize and appreciate our teammates.

Desvantagens:

I think the website functionality could be improved to make it easier to navigate.

Ritik
Technical support Analyst, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

One of the best tool that can be used for shopping and other stuffs.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Over all its best platform for appreciating the work of employee.

Vantagens:

Easy to use and the processing is good. Great customer service as well.

Desvantagens:

Notifications pops up always whenever logged in

Ritika
Technical support analyst, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 201–500 funcionários

Excellent Experience

Vantagens:

Its one of the best software in terms of purchasing options.

Desvantagens:

There's nothing bad about it. Its one of the best software.

elisa
member services, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Awesome

Vantagens:

Its so easy to use, Its engaging. Me and my coworkers love it

Desvantagens:

There isnt anything i dont like about the software

Gregory
CMA, EUA
Consultório médico, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Wish I knew about it sooner

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Has been a wonderful tool for employee engagement and recognition. I would recommend possibly adding the option of increasing more than just 3 selections for core values

Vantagens:

Great way for employees to recognize one another, especially from afar. Boosts morale

Desvantagens:

Sometimes difficult to find a user/employee by name in the search field

Joy
Sales Tax Technician, EUA
Administração pública, 201–500 funcionários

WorkTango Review

Comentários: Great product!

Vantagens:

I like the concept of giving positive comments and praise to my fellow employees and it is neat that we can build up points to use on gift cards, etc.

Desvantagens:

I cannot think of any improvements to suggest.

yana
CMA, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

love worktango, but liked the old name better

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: never had work tango at my previous jobs.. so I really love having it.

Vantagens:

how easy to give the points away. Also easy to see who gave me points

Desvantagens:

Hard to redeam the points and look them up after you have redeemed it.

Jeremy
Offenderwatch App Product Manager, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Great Employee Rewards

Vantagens:

The catalogue is great... Lots of good items to choose from. Easy to use and fun for all employees

Desvantagens:

Better items in the catalogue. Maybe discounted items. $20 gift certificaties for 1,000 pts