15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Ease

Adeus papel, olá Ease

Saiba mais sobre o Ease

Vantagens:

It used to be a good value, providing decent entry-level BenAdmin for a reasonable cost.

Desvantagens:

ACA reporting - this can be challenging and sometimes they are not able to fix mistakes that occur (such as newborn dependents don't show up until the month after their birth).

Notas do Ease

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Ease tem uma classificação geral de 4,5 em 5 estrelas com base em 167 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Ease antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (167)

Willie
Willie
Employee Benefit Consultant, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

EaseCentral is an incredible service and a tremendous value for the yearly investment

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: My clients and I use it and we like it. Here's a recent quote..."2018 is going well... We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. "

Vantagens:

My clients and I love EaseCentral because it is easy to use. Here's a recent direct quote from a client: "So far this year is going welll. We have had a large amount of growth and employee turnover so it has been very busy as the Director of Operation and HR Manager. I am all caught up and have been on top of it all. EaseCentral has been what has allowed me to stay on top of it all. " EaseCentral has allowed me to win new business because they were so impressed with the new hire on-boarding capabilities and benefit enrollment & management functionality of the platform. Also, I like that I can teach my clients how to use it themselves and administer their own benefits in about 10-30 minutes of training. Bottom line is it's easy to learn and use.

Desvantagens:

About the only thing I don't like about EaseCentral is recently their Customer Success Support team must have just grown. When I called into EaseCentral in the past I would almost always get a person that I recognized and had worked with before. The last 2-3 times I've called in to ask a question of the support team, I feel that I got a new person and I honestly think I knew more about EaseCentral's features and capabilities than he/she did. That's about it...everything else is really 2 thumbs up. That's my feedback and the feedback from my clients have been very positive too. Thanks,

Lindsey

Ins. Agent's thoughts on Ease

4,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: We've had our ups and downs with Ease, but we've stuck with them because it does store a lot of information that would be hard to more elsewhere. It's a good product.

Vantagens:

I like that things have been moved to being digital instead of using paper. It saved time, money and effort.

Desvantagens:

There are some key items missing from Ease, but I'm sure they'd be easy to add on.

Maria
CEO, EUA

Originally Great but declining

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall experience has just been okay. As I said in the title, originally it was great but over the past several years it's been declining as they've gotten bigger and have made updates to their company structure. The product is good and we continue to use it because we can't move platforms during the busiest time of the year for our agency. However, we are exploring other options. Ease's support area is bare and rarely provides solutions. It's very difficult to get a support ticket answered. If you aren't sure which department you should select for your issue sometimes it will go unanswered because you selected the incorrect department. When you notify ease support of issues with the rates they pulled from Vericred, you are told you are wrong even though the rates you are providing them are the rates you received from the carrier. Then they expect you to manually add the rates yourself if you are needing them updated quickly. With the growth of Ease it's is evident that they are simply money motivated. Our contract was recently renewed and the previous discount went away. When asked for another discount similar to what we previously had we were told what was in it for Ease to provide another discount as before. We are sticking around for at least another year but with this attitude its hard to say anything positive about a company who cares more about money than the product they are putting out.

Vantagens:

What I originally liked about Ease was that it was user friendly, support staff was accessible and had an easy interface. Integration with our business was seamless and had the tools we needed to set up our business and clients for success.

Desvantagens:

There are some capabilities missing such as being able to really be notified when an employee has completed their enrollment. Or when the employer has added an employee. Or being able to pull a deduction report only for employees who are new hires and not the entire company roster. I don't like how there's little integration with other insurance companies. Other enrollment platforms have several integrations.

Tiffany
Lead Ben Admin System Specialist, EUA

Using Ease with Ease

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Ease has been great. It has allowed us to grow our business drastically by providing a streamlined, simplistic technology solution. Although, we have found that we have increasingly grown dissatisfied with the service provided by Ease Support.

Vantagens:

Ease is one of the first ben admin systems I utilized when beginning my employment in the insurance industry. Due to it's simplicity and user friendliness, it has always been a preferred system to utilize. Not only is system configuration a breeze, but we find that our clients easily get accustomed to how the system operates as a whole.

Desvantagens:

The biggest con about Ease is its customer service. We have not had a great experience with our designated Customer Success Managers, as we have experienced lack of response and extreme delays in issue resolution. When reaching out to Support, we are frequently told different information by various representatives spoken to.

Harley
Broker, EUA

Top Choice

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Ease has been a solution to the Covid 19 problem where enrollment can be done by the employees at their homes. It has also been wonderful for groups with employees in multiple states for them to enroll on-line. And there is no missing information as the program requires answers before you can go to the next section. Customer support is right there to help you, no long waits that stops your progress.

Vantagens:

The Ease software is easy to use. Adding a new company is a snap because all the product data, forms and plan designs are in the Ease library. Plan Administrators love the fact that all of their employee's information is at their fingertips and chasing illegible enrollment forms is a thing of the past. And, 1095 ACA reporting is quick and easy. A Great feature is that you have a Success Manager assigned to you so you can get up and running quickly and someone to go to for assistance with any feature.

Desvantagens:

I am waiting for integration with some of the largest carriers to take place so enrollments and terminations would be automated. However, Ease has added multiple carriers to that list, just not the ones I sell.

Matthew
Client Services Manager, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Ease Greatest Tool for Brokers to have!!!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Fantastic! The first minute that I heard about ease, I was all over it and wanted to see the product immediately. From that day 4+ years ago I haven't stopped using ease whatsoever- the truth is that ease has been a power-play tool for me in my multiple implementations. If I ever hit a wall and there is an issue, I love how ease is always there to fix and assist with the problem. I can not recommend ease enough- this has changed my productivity and ability to engage my clients and their employees.

Vantagens:

I love the User experience of the software compared to other competitors in the marketplace. The overall system is wonderful, works like a charm, super easy to administer benefits. The software is always driving forward and enhancing their capabilities, so for my sake I can't choose just 1 thing about ease because everything works perfectly.

Desvantagens:

I would like more flexibility with the document generator for custom documents. The employees need some expansion on types of income/compensation that the employer can have as options. It would be nice to have the ability for Per Diem compensation, hourly plus salary pay types...more options

Maria
HR Manager, EUA
Serviços meio ambientais, 51–200 funcionários

EASE made easy!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: You basically set up all your plans and emails that you want to send to employees. Add all employees in with an excel sheet. Then you can start by sending an email that goes out to employees to select their benefits. You can even put a video like a tutorial on how to use.

Vantagens:

I loved that this software is friendly user for both the administrator and for our staff. I never receive any complaints from our employees.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, I can't think of anything negative to say about this software. It's so easy to maintain.

Victoria
Victoria
Account Executive, EUA

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Make your benefits administration easy with Ease!

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall experience has been good. A little overwhelming in the beginning when first implementing groups, but client support has increased and made it easier over the years.

Vantagens:

This platform puts the employee in the driver seat for managing their profile and benefit elections. The platform provides legible forms for carrier submission or helps integrate an electronic feeds for eligible carrier partnerships. Ease provides very details support with check lists, tasks and videos to guide ease administrators.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see more medical carrier connections for Washington state.

Avaliador Verificado
Recursos Humanos, Profissional autônomo

Intuitive, easy to use

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Companies love Ease when I introduce it to them. It's simple, clean-looking, and cuts down on paperwork.

Vantagens:

I like how intuitive the software is; everything is where I think it will be.

Desvantagens:

I don't like that I have to add certain history manually (for example, the previously-taken PTO in EaseHR).

Tiler
Office Admin, EUA
Fabricação elétrica/eletrônica, 51–200 funcionários

Ese Review

5,0 há 6 dias Novo

Vantagens:

I love how easy it is to use for signing up benefits.

Desvantagens:

I havent really found anything that I dislike about it as of now.

Tyler
Owner, EUA

Buyer BEWARE!

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It was hands down my wort customer experience in decades. I'm not kidding! It is hard to believe that it was this bad, but it was.

Vantagens:

I liked the software functionality that the online demo showed and the sales person promised I would receive.

Desvantagens:

At the end of the day EASE simply never delivered a usable platform. I ended up with zero functionality and at each step EASE employees would blame someone else - Sales -Implementation - Development, etc.

Pamela
EB Senior Account Manager, EUA
Seguros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

EASE for Business Benefits

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: EASE greatly reduces the need for paper Open Enrollment documents and applications/forms, which in today's day and age is important to conservation of natural resources. It also facilitates the use of remote employees - they don't have to come in to the office to complete onboarding documents or enroll in benefits, which is very helpful if the remote employee works or lives in another state.

Vantagens:

EASE allows the human resources department of a business to focus their attention on bigger and more critical projects by freeing up the time they might spend explaining benefits to employees or gathering information needed for tracking and maintaining records. With the optional HRIS and ACA Reporting services, staying on top of important compliance requirements is much easier and all in one place.

Desvantagens:

The most significant issue for me is the inability to pick up the phone and talk to someone at EASE to resolve an issue. They do have a support chat feature that helps, but, sometimes it's easiest to just get on the phone - it saves time that may be critical to the issue and provides faster feedback, generally.

Regina
Senior Account Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

Ease Platform Works for our Clients Benefits Administration Needs

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Ease is a system that we use daily to manage our clients benefits and its one that works for our clients needs.

Vantagens:

We handle most our our clients benefits administration in Ease and it is a user friendly system. We have no issues with setting up new clients and maintaining our clients renewals each year. The system tracks open enrollment progress for us and new hire enrollments, terminations, or QLE. All around it is a great system for benefits administration. The carrier connections with Ease is an awesome feature that has helped cut down time of processing for our clients.

Desvantagens:

There are many great features that we aren't familiar with and have yet to use. It would be great if our clients used more than just the benefits administration feature and this is something we have to explores. Two clients have their payroll integrated with Ease and at first it wasn't clear on how the deductions needed to be sent over to the payroll system and we had errors. We were able to clarify the process and now the process runs smoothly.

Elizabeth
CSR, EUA

Great and simple

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall I like it, very easy and simple to use.

Vantagens:

The fact that it is so easy to maneuver and if you can't figure something out you can simply call EASE and they help you, no waiting hours on hold.

Desvantagens:

The only thing is that you can't customize certain censuses, you do have some options but not many. For example including; Demographics & current plans including dependents and how they were enrolled.

Ian
Benefits Consultant, EUA
Seguros, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Ben Admin system that's easy to setup, fast to deploy and most importantly - it works

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: simplification of benefits administration, which continues to consume more and more time from people in the insurance industry.

Vantagens:

After trying a wide variety of ben admin systems, my favorite aspects of EaseCentral are that it's easy to setup, user friendly for group administrators and employees to use, and it creates a centralized database with a record of all benefits decisions that are available 24/7 from anywhere. Our team can setup a client in a matter of hours even after QA testing. Anyone who's been through long setups with other systems knows the importance of being able to launch quickly. The EaseCentral system was designed and continues to evolve in ways that make almost any benefits program and contribution strategy a possibility to deploy.

Desvantagens:

Product updates and new capabilities happen so quickly that if you miss a couple weeks of updates, you can be really behind.

Carol

Appropriately Named

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Eliminated the need to have clients use paper enrollment. Using carrier connections to transmit enrollment data saves time.

Vantagens:

Ease is pretty intuitive to set up a new group, or renew benefits, if you are experienced with benefit admin systems. I like the "white space" appearance, both as an Admin, and for the employee experience

Desvantagens:

If there's a complicated benefits situation, Ease Customer Support isn't always available to help resolve the issue quickly, and the follow-up has been somewhat lacking. An example would be for employer groups whose coverage is secondary to Medicare for employees. An employer Administrator cannot easily toggle between the Admin view and their own Employee view, which creates a few problems. The hardest part is getting clients, and their employees, to adopt and use the system. An onboarding, or welcome call to new groups from Ease would be helpful.

Elizabeth
Benefit Account Consultant, EUA
Seguros, 51–200 funcionários

Ease Review

Comentários: Love it.

Vantagens:

This is such a powerful tool and is helpful in so many ways as far as employee management, benefit management, pulling reports, access to a multitude of information in one place. I have used it both to setup client groups and utilized on the other side as an employee. The employee side was easy, flows well and walks you through it!

Desvantagens:

As an administrator, the build is daunting. Unless you have a small group, with a minimal amount of benefits, it can take a long time to build, usually needing to stop and ask questions for the setup. It can get even more frustrating for big groups with multiple classes, locations, divisions, contributions, etc. However, these are the groups that usually need or want to utilize all Ease can offer. As an admin, it takes a lot of time to build, taking away from the day to day work for a broker.

Avaliador Verificado
Fonte: GetApp

Do not get this!! Waste of money and time!

1,0 ano passado

Comentários: No live people to talk to when there is a major issue.

Vantagens:

Hold times are forever. You can't talk to your "Customer Success/Failure Manager" when you need something. They direct you to watching videos to resolve any issues. I don't want to watch a video. I want live help. What does the customer "success" manager do for you? Nothing. When you have an issue that needs technical support, they send it through the portal and then you wait for someone to respond and then you respond and then they respond --- and no, its not in real time. So, an urgent issue can take up to 3-5 days getting resolved. Not great customer support for anyone.

Desvantagens:

Everything. Directing me to watch videos instead of a live person.

Rob
Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

There are better options out there.

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: The experience was fine at first. Learning curve. Software limitations to work around. The termination experience was really shady. It should be illegal to put 90 day termination clauses in contracts where all of their expense is on the setup (which takes all of 15 minutes). There is virtually zero cost to them once the system is up and running. Especially if you have been a client for years.
I would steer my friends elsewhere.

Vantagens:

Ease helped us with multi state enrollment. It works well with tech savvy employer groups and simple one time enrollments.

Desvantagens:

It can be cumbersome to set the software up for year round use. It is fine to do an open enrollment, but getting the dates correct caused some frustration. It definitely has some limitations and their pricing model is a bit outdated. It does not count how many employees are currently in the system. It counts how many employees have ever been added to the system (even terminated employees). The real 'gotcha' is when you leave. They have a 90 day termination clause. So, when you find a superior alternative (and you will) they will charge you for an additional 3 months 'because it is in the contract'. There is zero cost to them since nobody will be using the system. Buyer beware. Read every line of the contract and see if you can negotiate your way out of the 90 day termination.

Jeanne
Benefits Consultant, EUA

Easy Ease

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This has made quite a difference in managing multiple Clients and their needs. By far Ease maintains to best Support Teams for any product that I have used. They are quick, knowledgeable, capable and friendly!

Vantagens:

This product is easy to set up and manage. The deployment to new hires and at Open Enrollment time gives us all time savings and the critical control of those processes.

Desvantagens:

Some of the features have idiosyncrasies. I find that I call Support several times a year over such things.

Eric
Fonte da avaliação

Pleasant but can be frustrating

3,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

The ability to have applications generated extremely easily. Applications will typically have all of the necessary information. It is easy to use once you have learned it. It is constantly changing and they are constantly adding new information. Saves a ton of time when working properly.

Desvantagens:

There is a lot of room for error. The program does not save everything like it is supposed to at all points. Mapping errors have sometimes caused bigger issues with the company as a whole. Not constantly reliable as certain information does not get mapped despite the website being set up for it. Finding out why issues are happening can be extremely frustrating

Lisa
Vice President Employee Benefits, EUA

EASE Review

Vantagens:

Benefits administration, new hire onboarding

Desvantagens:

Need more payroll company connections, medical carrier connections

Blanca
Account Executive-EB, EUA
Seguros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

EASE makes Benefit Administration Easy

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I enjoy using/working with EASE. It makes my job easier with helping our clients and any issues they may have.

Vantagens:

EASE is fairly intuitive and setting up clients/benefits is pretty easy. I especially LOVE/appreciate that if I get stuck on something, EASE customer service is TOP NOTCH.

Desvantagens:

I'm sure there are some, I just can't think of any.

Melissa
Broker, EUA
Seguros, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

EaseCentral makes eligibility management a breeze!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Saves me time processing eligibility and managing open enrollment

Vantagens:

No more paper, no applications slipping through the cracks, and I no longer have to decipher untidy handwriting. Open enrollment is so smooth and much more organized.

Desvantagens:

I'd like to see more integration with major carriers so we can send enrollments/terminations/changes directly to the carriers through EaseCentral.

Cari

Very useful enrollment tool

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Customer retention. Less back-and-forth with clients (due to complete forms).

Vantagens:

Ease of use by our brokerage and also our client's HR managers and employees. It allows client's employees to enroll even if they are remote, and forms are complete. I like the customization features. Most of the time, your help desk is knowledgeable and responsive.

Desvantagens:

Learning curve for our client's HR. Not all forms populate correctly (although I understand this is difficult to remedy). The build-out of the portal can be tricky.