15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre PropertyMe

O PropertyMe é um software de gestão de propriedades na nuvem que pode ser acessado de qualquer lugar, a qualquer momento.

Saiba mais sobre o PropertyMe

Desvantagens:

Too many function for me. Hard for me to find an instruction.

Notas do PropertyMe

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O PropertyMe tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 45 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (45)

Classificar por

Você já usou o PropertyMe antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (45)

liz
liz
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado

Property Management anywhere

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I am a small agency, it is only myself and I find PropertyMe very efficient, I love the Dashboard which shows you every aspect of Property Management and the jobs that need doing. PropertyMe has now introduced a Tenants Portal which I am now educating my tenants to use and they are enjoying this system. I know as I grow as an agency and need to employ staff, PropertyMe will be the most effective management system to use.

Vantagens:

The fact that it is cloud based, end of month takes very little time (no backups), easy communication with landlords and tenants, great time management.

Desvantagens:

I haven't come across anything I don't like, I have used other property management systems throughout my 15 plus years in the industry and it is so user friendly.

Louise
PM Operations Manager, Austrália

Game Changer

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This programme is a gamechanger - it allows you to get more done in less time. With such up to date software - Property Managers have more time to do their job, allows them to communicate better with clients and keep everyone informed along the way seamlessly. An overall better experience for all invested parties.

Vantagens:

Cloud Based Can be used anywhere in the world Information is available on hand held devices No need for add on programs Easy to navigate

Desvantagens:

There are still some items to be improved - such as manually print bills when you print statements Need to see the property rental amount on the dashboard Amend side notes But these are all items Be good it if could handle Holiday Rentals

Bob
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte da avaliação

Their product is not ready yet

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Be careful if using the 'PropertyMe Users' Facebook group to get an opinion on their product. The group deletes negative comments from their page, so it is hard to get an unbiased opinion. PME is missing a lot of features and the team does not respond or act on basic bug fixes. Their product is not refined enough yet and it is very frustrating to say the least. Do not recommend.

Vantagens:

I do not endorse PropertyMe, but this form forces me to write some pros about the product - It's cloud based which is very handy. The features that are available are well designed and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

The issues and missing features are abundant. It is very frustrating when the

Megan
ONSITE MANAGER, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Great Product now too expensive for small operators

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: A wonderful product from Day 1 the support and product was always one step in front of competition - it is a pity they have now made program $35 per month more expensive than an equivalent product. If I had 50 properties I could cope with that increase as I am familiar with it and enjoy

Vantagens:

Everything works well easy to use and great customer support

Desvantagens:

I had to change after 7 years of use as the cost increased 300% and no longer viable for small onsite manager- disappointed I could not negotiate a tiered increase- it is disappointing they do not support small operators and offer a cheaper option for Under 20 properties. rather than under 100!

Catherine

PropertyMe

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I really enjoy using Propertyme, the software is incredible, is very easy to use and makes my life as a property manager that little bit easier.

Vantagens:

The propertyme online software is easy to use and helps me with my daily functions as a property manager. The phone app is fantastic, I can complete my routine inspections, ingoing and outgoing reports with ease. On the app I can also gather all my tenant and landlord information at the click of a button which is fantastic, I have all the details with me, no matter where I go.

Desvantagens:

The software some times glitches, especially the phone app - just have to reset the app a few times.

Lisa

Excellent Customer Service, Helpful Knowledge Base & Training

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It has been a wonderful experience the team is extremely helpful throughout the setup process.

Vantagens:

Easy to use cloud base system with excellent customer service, and the assistance of a helpful knowledge base & training videos.

Desvantagens:

Adjusting to the paid to dates/rent credits dates as they were just different to previous software used. The Reports - Arrears reports or example unable to display just individual PM stats.

Ian
Director, Austrália
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado

Good value and Easy to Use

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great experience. The support team get back quickly to my emails (they do not answer support phone calls).
I think it represents great value for money and works well for highly distributed organisations.

Vantagens:

I have been using it for over 2 years to run a private portfolio of 50 properties. I have found it simple to setup and use. The automated communications which is integrated with billing and rent collection is great. The bank download works well and I very rarely have to manually intervene to get a reconciliation with the bank. This is a true cloud solution so it works well from anywhere. They have fully leveraged Amazon security features so you know your data is safer than on site.

Desvantagens:

Its an evolving product which is rapidly and painlessly adding features. It now competes head to head with other market leaders which are much more expensive. I see no real downside into the future. I would however like to be able to talk to someone (even if I have to pay for it) from time to time but that does not seem to be possible! They only do emails

Marcus
OIEC, Austrália

Efficient and Easy Access

Vantagens:

Being cloud based, it makes access to the database so much easier and faster. Especially now with COVID and most staff working from home, we can zoom meetings with the right information and up to date data on our hands.

Desvantagens:

Not much. I don't use all the features of this software.

Kath
Accounts, Austrália

Folios

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great experience. Really glad we switched.

Vantagens:

I was previously a user of Property Tree. My most favourite thing about Property Me is the setup of the folios and the ease of use. If money needs to be transferred from one folio to another it's simple. Rent changes, rent date adjustments - all done with simple steps. Like all software it's strange when you take on a different product but the transition to PropertyMe was great, no issues. Support team are amazing and fast to respond if you have any queries.

Desvantagens:

Some of our owners and tenants have trouble logging in. I find this area a little confusing.

Tracy
Principal Owner, Austrália

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It has been a challenge to teach an old dog new tricks, but the platform is there and I am sure you will all continue to evolve the program to meet all the needs of an agency....
You have all been very good with the queries that I have had - multiple of them... Service is quick to get back to me..

Vantagens:

that is was online and we are able to access it online.... This is what original bought me to the program

Desvantagens:

That I am not able to use all its features in the App and that there are certain tasks that I miss from the old program

Alisha
Head of Property Management Department, Austrália
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Love this software

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I love tasks, reminders, alerts, etc... Everything can be done online for the team to work together and document everything.

Vantagens:

Property Me is very easy to use. I was self taught with the program and the training schedules and online support has been amazing. I joined the Facebook groups early on and everyone on there is also so helpful. I love the ease of paying bills and end of month (EOM is sooooo easy compared to other programs I have used)

Desvantagens:

When charging tenant's for water, it doesn't show the tenant deposit amounts straight away

Manager, Austrália

New User

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: During the migration, we had their rep guiding and supporting us through. He was brilliant! He was patient with our questions and answered all of them. We were very happy to deal with the rep, and he always called right on the dot of when he had arranged the follow up call. He is a great asset to PM.

Vantagens:

We love how easy it is to navigate our way around and also the help button gives a very quick answer to most of our questions. We also enjoy the portability of the program, making it easy to access anywhere and to have all the information just a click away if needing to be accessed while out of the office.

Desvantagens:

We do not like the 'clunky' way in which the direct debit system works, as if there is a dishonor presented on the bank statement after you have closed a month, the system treats the direct debit as honored once you receipt the batch. Thus we found even when re opening the month again, the system said that there were insufficient funds to reverse the receipt. This resulted in us having to create an adjustment with in the current month. Then the tenant paid cash to correct the dishonor. We would LOVE it if PM allowed a date clearance for direct debits. Also we find all the actions on the right hand side of a tenancy to be confusing. If a new tenant is going in, then the current tenant and in going tenant show up within the same actions.

allison
Owner, Austrália

Awesome

Vantagens:

Just a quick email to say that I've been with you for 4 years now and not once in that time has your service changed. I always get the answers I need and the help I require promptly. You always help sort out my issues without making me spend hours figuring it out myself. I love your software and the constant improvements. Thanks for being so great!

Desvantagens:

it's all good -there is nothing I don't like about the product

Karlie
Property manager, Austrália

Life is so much better with Property Me

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It has been great so far!

Vantagens:

It is so easy to use, there is an app available for iPad and phone so easy access from anywhere you are. Very user friendly and so much support and training to find online so any questions can be quickly answered. We will be saving so much time using this cloud based system compared to our old one.

Desvantagens:

No categories in tasks/templates such as leases, vacates, inspections

Sonia
Property manager, Austrália

Amazing support from ream

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Expeditionary experience, I got best one

Vantagens:

Very easy to use , even if after that if I got struck in something ,these guys are always there to help you out . I can't think to anywhere else for my property management software .

Desvantagens:

Really there is nothing which I don't like . They do add new features on ongoing basis which makes it more enjoyable and easy to use as.we go.

Beatriz
Customer Care Property Manager, Filipinas

User friendly

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: It's a great software system for Real Estate companies. Very easy to use

Vantagens:

It's very easy to navigate through Property. I especially like the tagging feature so me and my colleagues don't miss a thing.

Desvantagens:

It's a bit troublesome whenever they do updates. They announce a specific time for it but hours before the maintainance/update the app is already crashing.

Cherie
Director, Austrália

Great Cloud System

Comentários: Very pleased

Vantagens:

I have been using PropertyMe for about 3 years and love it. Over the years the features and support have improved. It is great software to effectively manage a portfolio and the clients also love having access to their information.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the system and app crashes , particularly during inspection reports

Aimee
Owner, Austrália

Not the Best

3,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Although PMe is one of the leading softwares for property management in Australia, the lack of key feature development and usability shows the overall challenges for the industry as a whole. There are other programs that do a much better job, just not in Australia

Vantagens:

PropertyMe accommodates a management company with thousands of rentals, while other similar programs cap out in the hundreds. PMe has the groundwork for all the necessary features, but lacks in execution.

Desvantagens:

PMe lacks usability and functionality in an ever changing industry. This is particularly difficult with training new staff as property management has seen a lot of change over in the past year. The program is customisable but to get it functioning on a high level, one would need to hire full time staff solely dedicated to implementation. There are extensive training videos but beyond those, there is no customer support for advanced queries.

Lynda
property manager, Austrália

I do like it

4,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: i have been impressed and the help when required is good, still a few glitches to fix

Vantagens:

It is very easy to use, easy to learn and with common sense anyone can master it

Desvantagens:

the photos not uploading on entry/exits properly No reminders for the jobs in the system to follow it up Should be able to use when to data available and complete when available

Emma
Imobiliárias, 51–200 funcionários

PropertyMe Review

5,0 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

I like that PropertyMe is easy to use, very user friendly.

Desvantagens:

I struggle with the entry condition reports as sometimes the software crashes and I lose all of the data

Aaron
Area manager, Austrália

Area manager

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Good, we came from using rest so a massive upgrade and fast tracks my job to do things much quicker and more efficient

Vantagens:

Fast tracks a lot of my daily jobs so finalise quicker

Desvantagens:

Arrears first vacated tenants to not stay in your arrears list

ASh
Onsite Manager, Austrália

Great software!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I enjoy using this program daily!

Vantagens:

I love that it talks to other programs, pulls through information like Form18a etc.

Desvantagens:

Inspections. That you cant go into inspections and just book a bunch or edit a bunch at once.

Lynda
Senior Property Manager, Austrália

Easy to use

Comentários: Love it - Happy with it

Vantagens:

inspections and routine reports to owners quotes to owner invoicing ease of use

Desvantagens:

more wizards could be used like property tree for arrears and lease renewals

Marcia
Business Owner, Austrália
Fonte da avaliação

Tech support is not good

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: A little frustrating due to lack of Tech support.

Vantagens:

Great software program. A lot easier to use and navigate around.

Desvantagens:

Tech support. I do not like the fact that you cannot pick up the phone to and talk to someone like you can with Console.

TRACEY

My Pme Review

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Fun and with a supportive team that is always there to help, you can't go wrong.

Vantagens:

Th epart I like most, is that it is so user friendly, you can't make a mistake. But if you do, it's so easy to go back and try again. Knowledge base is also a very helpful tool to have at your disposal.

Desvantagens:

Not enough areas for water usage and new and previous reads, where our previous software was all ove this one.