15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do SalesRabbit

Sobre SalesRabbit

Uma opção para uma ativação abrangente de vendas.

Saiba mais sobre o SalesRabbit

Vantagens:

It also saves me time when canvassing door to door by keeping track of where I have been and what the result was so I don't waste time knocking doors of renters or people that don't need my services.

Desvantagens:

This makes knocking some times frustrating and forces me to use other apps to know who are homeowners in the neighborhood.

Notas do SalesRabbit

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O SalesRabbit tem uma classificação geral de 4,2 em 5 estrelas com base em 190 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o SalesRabbit antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (190)

Randon
Randon
Sales Associate, EUA
Mobiliário, 11–50 funcionários

Worked Well

5,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Sales Rabbit was very simple to use and did what I needed. It helped me manage my sales area and was easy to get customer service.

Desvantagens:

It wasn't super good about keeping me up to date with appointments.

Jacob
Jacob
Owner - Co-Founder, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 51–200 funcionários

The bouncy rabbit

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I loved the pins, it saved me wasted time knocking on doors that was useful in facilitating more sales. I cant say there is anything better out there.

Vantagens:

I really like the pin feature that allows me to drop unique color pins on homes that allow me to better know which homes have been contacted and which homes have not been. This is a great resource for follow up visits. it requires a team to still makes solid notes and make sure they are working hand it hand. I also enjoyed the maps functionality.

Desvantagens:

I did not love the communication aspect of the app, real time communication is key for me with sales. While I loved the pins and map, I did not love how sometimes it seemed to lag when I was going to a new area, it felt like it was buffering and would load all the pins in one area, it may have been more of an internet issue, but overall I thought there was a lot of good that outweighs the bad. This software works great hand in hand with other sales tools.

Amber
Project Specialist, EUA

Lots of bugs

2,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It seemed very promising, but in the end it was very frustrating when our reps couldn't see their pins or areas (amongst other things). More hassle than what we bargained for and headaches all around.

Vantagens:

I loved that it would show you where your current customers are (when it worked) and it was easy to draw and assign areas. It was really easy for our sales reps to fill in the customer information and payment information usually transferred over to our system pretty well.

Desvantagens:

There were many instances this summer where a rep couldn't see his pins and therefore knocked into current customers. Sometimes their areas would diasappear or wouldn't save after having been assigned. Other times it would show multiple pins for the same customer, etc. Sales Rabbit's customer service team (when we could reach them) was always willing and ready to help but they didn't necessarily fix the problem right away because it was more of a programming issue that took time to remedy. Often times it would reject a contract for whatever reason and the rep had to wait to submit it later. This would result in some contracts (and therefore, payment information) being lost.

Justin
Justin
Account manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Great if you haven't experienced anything else yet!

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Just fine - but once i changed to another platform, i have never had the desire to switch back.

Vantagens:

This software was amongst the first that i used for Door to door independent contractor work. It worked well for what it needed to, the ability to upload images to leads was strong, note taking, and specific lead notes was great too.

Desvantagens:

The worst part about this software is the battery that is required to run it... you need a portable charger or two to stay alive. Other similar apps in the market seem to provide similar services for less battery usage.

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços ao consumidor, 501–1.000 funcionários

Great Technology

Vantagens:

For door to door sales this technology changed the game! I love that you can see your assigned area and mark which houses you’ve talked with and even put futures of if they’re a customer, wasn’t home, not interested, etc.

Desvantagens:

I feel like they were trying to update to much of the software to quick. There were many days the app wouldn’t not work because they were doing updates.

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços financeiros, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Sales Rabbit

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It is great and constantly becoming better.

Vantagens:

This software was clean and neat and easily filterable. It kept good door-to-door sales records and made for good area management. Managers are able to assign area to sales reps and monitor their activities in real time. The app is real easy and self explanatory. It very useful to keep data in all service areas to know of good leads for future reference.

Desvantagens:

There were some occasional glitches with but customer support was good and getting back with you and helping to fix problems.

IT Department Director, EUA

Lots of Potential but unstable

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Great when it works. Really good UI and Design. Works really well as a Door to Door Sales Tool. Unstable. Until the stability issues are resolved, I would not recommend.

Vantagens:

Ease of use is really high. It provides many amazing tools for Door to Door sales. (Area Management, Lead Pins, Easy to fill out contracts, etc...) It looks sleek and modern, and gives you the tools to sell door to door electronically.

Desvantagens:

Stability. We have used the software for 3 Years and each summer there seems to be some sort of feature that doesn't work or is broken. Last summer was the worst, there were a few weeks where reps could not login to the app and could not submit agreements (among other issues). Seems like Sales Rabbit may have just outgrown their server capacity?

Kalin
Kalin
EUA
Usou o software para: Não especificado

Excellent Sales Application

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales.
I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency.
The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently.
The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product.
Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

William
William
Business Management Financial Analyst, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Great Tool for Outside Sales Team

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great tool for territory management, enjoy using this tool to redesign sales rep and customers.

Vantagens:

The use of the software and the ability for the outside sales team to use this software to prepare and deliver presentations with customers.

Desvantagens:

The only down side to this software is the internet access for items stored in the cloud and the inability to run right from personal device without access.

Jenna
Jenna
Founder, EUA
Design, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great outside sales management application

Vantagens:

The application is perfect for tracking your outside sales and managing it to be able to follow up and close the deals! I love how you can assign neighbourhoods as well to keep track of each rep in each area!

Desvantagens:

Nothing so far! It's really one of the best tools out there to manage outside salse

Colin
Sales Manager, EUA
Varejistas, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product! Makes d2d way easier.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: After three summers of doing d2d sales sales rabbit has improved each and every year. I lobe how they continue to change and make their product better and more user friendly. So simple to use and to grasp the concept of how it all works. Very easy to set up and easy to train new reps on how to use it! Great product. I would reccomend it for sure.

Vantagens:

The leads! When yhey work right and are acurate.

Stetson
Owner, EUA
Telecomunicações, 11–50 funcionários

SR reviews

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Sales rabbit is a great and easy way to organize all of my sales. It looks professional and customers don't question the legitimacy of protecting the customers information. I love how it tracks the areas that I have gone to and also allows me to cracked my sales reps areas as well.

Vantagens:

Very organized and easy to use. It allows me to show my customers their information and how it is protected. It is a legitimate see to show that the service we are doing is legit.

none.

Phillip
Manager, EUA
Telecomunicações, 201–500 funcionários

down the rabbit hole

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Sales rabbit has been such a godsend for my job! It makes me look more professions than ever! I love being able to have all the information I need to be successful at my fingertips!

Vantagens:

The area management and agreement feature.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it can be slow.

Chrid
Sales manager, EUA
Varejistas

Sales rabbit

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I have been using this app four a couple years now and it only gets better And it's very easy to navigate and customers absolutely love it knowing what we can do

Functionality

Up load speec

Shaun
D2D, EUA
Mercado de capitais
Fonte da avaliação

Very good program to do business through

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: It is a good program to do business through. Really enjoy using it, it is quick and easy. I like the layout and indrastructure of it.

Brian
Manager, EUA
, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Sales Rabbit keeps you truly ORGANIZED!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Its between this and spotio. But the reality is Sales Rabbit is best.

Vantagens:

As a salesman, its so important that you know your leads and where you have knocked etc. Sales Rabbit is the ULTIMATE solution for this. I used it on an ipad mini and was amazed at its functionality. I got many sales because of it and was able to truly feel organized. It will greatly become your silent friend and partner out in the field. You will feel lost if you ever go back to normal knocking.

Desvantagens:

I have no cons pertaining to this app. It truly will help and enhance your sales career. Get it or spotio now. I do feel spotio was easier to just touch locations and drop pins. Sales Rabbit may have this functionality now.

Eddie
Market manager, Rep, EUA
Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários

Simply works, perfectly

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I can see all leads with ease, manage areas I've worked, pull out relative documents about my services, and sending over customer information I've typed and error checked is so much better than hoping an agent is hearing me right.
So, accuracy and ease of order placement, and tools together make my job very easy. Thanks.

Simple, easy.. works

Desvantagens:

Can't edit an order that's been submitted

Emilio
Supervisor, EUA
Design

Grat aplicacion

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Ist easy to use in iPhone iPad
I never used android that's one my questions it's that posible one on my guys Ask me I don't know to answer

Easy to use every where

George
Sales Rep, EUA
, 51–200 funcionários

Inaccurate Address Icon drops

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I use sales rabbit strictly to know homes I've knocked on. I don't use the income info because that tends to be inaccurate a lot as well. It's better if those were just left blank and the info be submitted by the D2D sales rep. I like the feature that reminds me of appointments.

Vantagens:

Allows the D2D sales rep to track homes visited and individuals talked to.

Desvantagens:

Inaccurate address icons. Address icons have wrong address numbers in most neighborhoods

Resposta do Sales Rabbit

há 7 anos

Hey George, Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately the income estimates are just estimates. No way to actually get that info for all homes. Your account admin is able to adjust what fields show and what fields do not. As for the addresses being inaccurate, I would love to have you contact support on that issue, [email protected].

Samantha
direct support staff, EUA
Relações governamentais, 2–10 funcionários

Its a good app

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I definitely like the app a lot more than if it was just me going door-to-door you know without anything. The app is definitely helpful because you are able to see in the future all the progress you have made , whether or not somebody was interested timer if somebody was already with direct satellite , etc.

Vantagens:

How much it was helpful and thanks like seeing the progress you have made a beginning able to go back and look stuff like that

Desvantagens:

There really wasn't anything that I didn't like about the app other than the fact that I was just works all the time whether you had like wifi or data but that's a different story so there's really nothing

Joseph
Sales Co Manager, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 501–1.000 funcionários

Great Work

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I've used this app for Door to Door sales and its been working wonders. Having all my sales materials right there at my fingertip and being able to map out my areas is amazing. Thank you for a wonderful app.

Maps

Organization/ Folder Style

Sheldon
Sales rep, EUA
Entretenimento, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Efficient and user friendly

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: The app is very easy to operate. It makes the job much easier because you can refer to the app for pretty much everything you need.

Vantagens:

Easy to use, helpful tools.

Desvantagens:

Asks to update pretty much daily.

Brittany
Director of Operations, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Affordable and Easy to Learn

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: One of the better priced Customer Management programs for sales teams that still has lots and lots of features.

Vantagens:

They have several options for plans to suit larger or smaller companies and even individuals. GPS, Messaging and Area management are some of the most useful features. You know where everyone is all the time. You can contact the entire group quickly and everyone stays in the loop about new assignments or areas. And you can assign certain areas to canvas (or sales) persons.

Desvantagens:

The one time set up fee is 400 which is a little more than I would have liked but understandable as they customize the program to your needs. Also, unless you purchase the Pro Version (instead of the Team version that my review is based on) it doesn't integrate with other programs which would be amazing, but isn't the biggest deal considering all you do get with the Team version.

Luis
Sales rep, EUA
Varejistas, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great service easy to use

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Great service really easy to use ok only thing I would say that would make it better is if on a droid phone if you can make it so you can qualify people on it and updated houses sometimes there's nothing there but it still shows a blip

Vantagens:

Easy to use provides great information on potential customers

Desvantagens:

Can't qualify people on Android phones and houses are a little outdated

Resposta do Sales Rabbit

há 7 anos

Hi Luis, Wanted to let you know that you now can qualify on Android! You still cannot completely submit the sale but you can qualify your customers on your Android phone. Thanks for the review!

Jamie
Sales Rep, EUA
Sem fio, 201–500 funcionários

Sales Rabbit Review JC

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Sales rabbit was a great source while working with my former company. It was easy to use and it was the only app I used on my iPad to work. The only complaint I have is custumer service.

Vantagens:

The ability to acces all my tools in one place. It was nice to have everything I needed in one place.

Desvantagens:

Often AT&T leads would be wrong.