15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre JustCall

O JustCall é um sistema de telefonia baseado na nuvem para as equipes de vendas e suporte fazerem, receberem, registrarem ou gravarem chamadas diretamente do computador ou telefone.

Saiba mais sobre o JustCall

Vantagens:

Easy to use, plenty of features, Setup was very straight forward.

Desvantagens:

At some point there were interruptions due to the network. Also sometimes cut the voice due to the connection.

Notas do JustCall

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O JustCall tem uma classificação geral de 4,2 em 5 estrelas com base em 187 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o JustCall antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (187)

Matthew
Matthew
Director, França
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Fast implementation, great support team

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

Vantagens:

It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Desvantagens:

Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Suzi
Suzi
Project Manager, EUA
Semicondutores, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy-to-use tool for placing calls from any location.

4,0 há 12 meses

Comentários: JustCall is a popular business phone system because of the extensive collection of functions it provides. The platform's user-friendliness, effectiveness in managing calls, capacity to integrate with other business tools, and quality of service have all been lauded. Some customers have complained about bugs and expensive plans, however this is not the case for everyone and may be attributable to different needs and usage patterns. In general, it would appear that JustCall is an effective and trustworthy company phone system.

Vantagens:

It's convenient that JustCall lets us drop voicemails when we call and automates the majority of our text messages thanks to the platform's capabilities. In my day-to-day activities, I have been able to shave off a significant amount of time thanks to it.

Desvantagens:

For unknown reasons, some numbers may be blocked from dialing through JustCall. I have to manually dial the number when this occurs, but thankfully it does so infrequently.

há 11 meses

Hi Suzi, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Lance
CEO, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

GREAT VOIP

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Overall great product for the cost. For the most part wouldn't change anything.

Vantagens:

Love the fact that the transfering and inside calling works great. However we have had a few issues with transferring calls.

Desvantagens:

transferring calls feature sometimes does not work. The time it takes to assign a call is too consuming be easier if could block assign.

mês passado

Thanks for the review, Lance! We're happy JustCall's overall value and internal calling features are a hit, and appreciate you highlighting the seamless transfers. We're glad you made the switch from Dialpad and appreciate your trust in JustCall! Have a great day, Cheers!

Jill
Program Success Manager, EUA
E-Learning, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Errors/glitches make JustCall difficult to use

3,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Frustrating. If a couple things were fixed it would be easy to use and really helpful in my day to day work. But right now, I have to use work arounds that take time. I asked JustCall support about the audio problems and the Hubspot intregration/Chrome Extension and they told me that it was my computer. I literally got a new computer and am still experiencing these issues.

Vantagens:

The ability to call and text my students directly from a JustCall number means I am not using my personal phone number. Calls and texts usually go through fine and the call quality is fine.

Desvantagens:

The integration with Hubspot does not work. Instead of being able to open the dialer directly with my students number already pre-populated. I have to open the Justcall dashboard, then open the dialer, then find my students number, and copy paste it into the dialer. Also if I have the dialer open, it will mess up the audio or a Zoom call or other video I am playing (Youtube for example.)

Angie
Recruiter, EUA
Petróleo e energia, 201–500 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Efficient text messages company!

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: My overall experience for over a year has been good! I like JustCall a lot and I plant to continue to use it!! my business has been affected in a positive way thanks to JustCall! We have seen good results and financially has been affordable for us!

Vantagens:

I like how convinient it is for me to reach out to candidates! I dont need to have a yearly plan just a monthly cost and I get charged for the text messages I use. Most of the texting companies offer yearly plans but according to my business I wouldnt need to text candidates all year around.

Desvantagens:

I would say, customer service should improve.

há 4 meses

Wow, your feedback absolutely made our day, Angie! Your appreciation for JustCall's convenience and flexibility warms our hearts, and we're thrilled to hear it's helped your business thrive. We hear you loud and clear about customer service. We're constantly striving to improve and your feedback fuels our efforts to provide even better support. We're so happy to be a part of your success story and look forward to supporting your continued growth with JustCall! Cheers!

Luke
VP of Partnerships, EUA
Gestão da educação, 2–10 funcionários

Great tech, great service

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: So far its great. It is a hige step up from Vonage and other services we have used.

Vantagens:

We love the seamless integration with Pipedrive drive. Plus the AI generated call summaries are a game changer for my team.

Desvantagens:

Price is a little high and sometimes it takes a day to get a response from support.

mês passado

Thank you for the great feedback, Luke! We are definitely working to improve our support experience and we aim to provide you the best. Have a great day! Cheers

Joanne
Scheduling Manger, Canadá
Serviços ao consumidor, 51–200 funcionários

Easy To Use For High Volumes

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Quick customer support, easy to use and the integrations works well that we use it with.

Desvantagens:

When creating a new message to a client it is not as easy as other platforms to see the message history. It is less efficient for us in this regard.

semana passada

Thanks for the detailed review, Joanne! We're glad JustCall is handling your high call volumes with ease. Our fast support team and user-friendly interface are definitely what we strive for. We appreciate you highlighting the seamless integrations with your existing platforms. We understand your point about the message history review process. Our product team is constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience, and your feedback is valuable. We'll be sure to keep you updated on any improvements in this area. Thanks for switching to JustCall, and we're happy to have you on board! Cheers!

Luis Rene
Community Partnerships, Espanha
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

JustCall helps scale your business

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: IT's decent, we can stand the hiccups for the advantages the overall system brings. JustCall Customer Service and support is exceptional. Live chat, follow ups and sometimes even phone call to discuss in detail has been a factor for us to remain with JC. Other companies didn't provide live support across 3 continents and JC assist us 24/7.

Vantagens:

JustCall allowed us to grow into other countries while maintaining a centralised control of the numbers, billing, recordings, training while syncing all our contacts from our CRM across 3 countries into our call centers for our customer success team. If we didn't have this tool, it would be a massive headache to have local numbers, coordinate people with onboarding/offboarding who join or left the company, etc.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the quality of the calls drops and there's a lag. 2 out of 10 calls we have an issue with.

Aaron
Founder, EUA
Serviços de informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Gotta love them but at a distance

4,0 há 2 meses

Comentários: Average experience and have wanted to leave but can't find a platform that offers what it has. It's have the best but 3 different platforms or settle with Justcall which has it all but is an average product with bugs I have to deal with on a DAILY basis.

Vantagens:

I love the fact they have everything I am looking for in a call and SMS platform.

Desvantagens:

There are so many bugs and spam issues. They have quick support but it's challenging to work with their support team because you'll be talking to one person and then hours later they get off their shift and you're explaining the issue to someone else. I currently have a support ticket 4 days old with 5 different support reps who still don't understand my initial issue (even though it's in the chat thread).

Daniel
Director, Canadá
Manutenção predial, 11–50 funcionários

Terrible experience

2,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

The app is really good. The features of the system are amazing.

Desvantagens:

transferring our existing numbers to just call was a pain staking process. We are two months in and they have only ported 1 out of our 8 phone numbers. Customer service has been terrible.

Jay
Fotografia, 2–10 funcionários

Wonderful VOIP calling solution to pair with Pipedrive

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Works amazing for the most part. Very little issues and super glad we found them and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Vantagens:

Tracking all of the phone calls made, received, text messages per client deal etc. Just all around makes it super easy to see the progression of dialog with a client and also listen back to past phone calls if needed. Also creates deals for new leads who call in so we are off to the races and the reduction in manual data entry.

Desvantagens:

The only real issue we have had is on the integration with Pipedrive and JustCall through Zapier for automated texting clients. Just cannot get the issue figured out why it will send the same text over and over while the deal is sitting idle in the texting pipeline stage. Should only go out once, if we ever get that fixed and I can move to automated texts this will be the perfect software solution for us.

Publicidade e marketing, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Do not use. It's practically still in beta.

2,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I don't recommend JustCall for anybody serious about getting a good dialer. Just spend a few extra dollars per month and get something that works as advertised. Tons of broken/unreliable features, and they obviously know it. Most complaints get routed directly to DEVELOPERS, which is a sign of an unfinished product. This company is based in India, which is notorious for taking unfinished/unpolished SaaS to market too early. It's also why they ask for videos of everything, so they can constantly fix the next broken feature.Support is fast but mostly useless; they need a video so they can send it to a dev, and then tell you that nothing was ever broken 3 days later. So you're basically paying them to be their beta tester.This software is PURE trash for live transfers, especially if you want to track your stats relating to them. The feature is so poorly executed, that it should be removed. I spent almost a month on support calls with no resolution in the end. We couldn't even get the custom wait music to work. This is an unfinished product and cheaply made.

Vantagens:

The ease of use, UI, speed of setup, and chat support were exceptional. There was always somebody to reach within 10 minutes via chat.

Desvantagens:

Marketed as a finished end-to-end product, but it's perpetually broken. It's practically still in beta. - Most of the features do not work in JustCall. - The Admin seat is full price, even if the admin makes no calls. Total waste of $$$.- You can't upload custom wait music in the Sales Dialer, and the wait music they provide by default is an awkward 4-second loop. - Transferring a call COMPLETELY breaks the reporting and analytics. If your business model relies on transferring DO NOT use this software.- Some of the support agents don't know the software that well. My onboarding person didn't guide the call properly, and I had to go through another onboarding session to get a simple question answered.- Anytime you have an issue, you'll be asked to reproduce it and create a video for it. I've never seen a software company do this so often. It's very inefficient, time-consuming, and unprofessional. It's what a BETA tester would ask, not a supposedly established SaaS company.- The software is unstable due to the poor network it's on; they try to gaslight you when you complain about dropped calls. I have a 400Mbps/20Mbps connection. That's fast. My agents have 40Mbps/5Mbps connections. We switched to PhoneBurner, which only needs a 5Mbps/5Mbps, and have been blazing through calls without fail.

há 2 anos

Hi, I regret that your experience with us has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and this is not reflective of the experience we'd like you to have. Can you please share your email id or write to us at [email protected] so we can schedule a call with our product team to understand what went wrong with you and help your business with our product in the future?

Joseph
Hospitais e Saúde, 51–200 funcionários

Best Customer Service Out There

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Good but not great on product. Great every time on customer service.

Vantagens:

Software is fairly easy to use, but I went with these guys for customer service. Period. They respond so quickly, no matter how small the problem. I love that and need that with my team.

Desvantagens:

The interface is a little clunky (like the IVR), and we have had some glitches here and there. It would also be very nice for administrators to be able to edit their user's settings.

há 2 anos

Hai Joseph, Thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. Our support teams are always striving to ensure a seamless experience for your business. Regarding the technical glitches you can contact our support team anytime they will be ready to help you out! Also, next time whenever you face any glitches please feel free to write us at [email protected] for our product team to look into it!

Devin
CEO, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários

Affordable, functional option

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Very solid. We have high call volume and a lot of leads. It does what's needed.

Vantagens:

I really like the support, price and product. The combination is great. It's not as expensive as other option and does the job. Support works with you and is very prompt and effective.

Desvantagens:

Some of the reporting could be a little easier and show everyone but overall it works fine. For instance, I wish some views had more of a breakdown. That's about it.

Software, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Changes the way you sell and manage

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The customer service team are fabulous and flexible. They are consistently updating the software and understand each client will have slightly different needs.
I have watched JustCall change the way salespeople work, for the better!

Vantagens:

It visually integrates well with our CRM Easy to use in the CRM set up Being able to review calls, and see the call & SMS activities makes it easy to train staff as well as ensure the tasks are being completed. This also means we can review a conversation making our next call a more productive one.

Desvantagens:

I just which the Premium package was more cost effective for teams and there was an SMS template functionality

há 5 anos

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and review. We do have SMS Template functionality. You can save text messages as templates and use them to reply quickly. Here is more information: https://justcall.io/updates/manage-saved-replies/ Hope this helps.

Ty
Serviços financeiros, 11–50 funcionários

Game Changer

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have absolutely loved using Justcall and it has allowed us to grow our business tremendously.

Vantagens:

The way JustCall integrated with Zoho made it a no brainer for us. I know a few different phone systems "integrate" with Zoho but not like this.

Desvantagens:

I don't love that we constantly have to pay for more texts and more minutes. I wish there was a way to just include that in the plan.

há 2 anos

Hi Ty, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Thank you.

Nuri
Manager, Belize
Imobiliárias, 2–10 funcionários

Great App, Awesome Service

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Love it, works great, would recommend it anytime.

Vantagens:

Love the ability to do conference calls and call recordings. Really useful for training and monitoring.

Desvantagens:

Mobile notification could be improved. Sometimes phone notifications are delayed. I get notified on my phone for SMS messages that may have already been dealt with on the PC app.

há 10 meses

Hi Nuri, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Sara
Sales Rep, México
Atacadistas, 2–10 funcionários

Easy to use!!

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Loved it! We improved our calls per day, saves time scheduling follow ups.

Vantagens:

We can monitor our calls, record them and listen to them to improve our skills, schedule follow ups and more, it makes our job easier.

Desvantagens:

As far everything is just perfect, we did have an improvement in productivity.

há 10 meses

Hi Sara, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team.

Lloyd
Director of Operations, Canadá
E-Learning, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It's doing well enough, but I wouldn't say I'm excited about it.

3,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: It's been ok. We use it for our general sales call, customer support, as well as outreach campaigns.

Vantagens:

Combination of both a general phone system, as well as outbound calling campaigns and predictive dialers. Justcall IQ also is very useful for sales training as well as call reviews.

Desvantagens:

Numerous users have connection issues. Audio cutting in/out during calls. Other similar services that require stable connections like zoom don't seem to have a problem when justcall does for some of our users. Support has been really slow lately... likely due to 10DLC, but it just means more downtime for me.

há 5 meses

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Lloyd. We're glad to hear that JustCall AI has been useful for your sales training and call reviews. We're sorry to hear about the connection issues some users are facing. We understand the impact it can have, and we're actively working to improve this. Apologies for any delays in our support – we're on it and appreciate your patience. It's great to know you're utilizing JustCall for various aspects of your business. If you have any specific insights or if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better, feel free to reach out. Cheers!

Harrison
SDR, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Use Justcall daily, it's a robust solution

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

It does the job with minimal fuss. We've had the odd glitch or unassigned phone line but generally speaking given the volume of calls we make it works fine. It's extremely reliable when used in the chrome plugin, and integrates near-flawlessly with our CRM of choice, Pipedrive. I can't speak to the cost, but our team is happy and management seems content at the cost per call.

Desvantagens:

Call Quality was a frequent issue on their end throughout the early usage. We frequently had complaints and their support team was pretty professional, didn't forget about us and eventually helped resolve the problem in the backend. It seemed to be the kind of issue that arose simply because we were the first users pushing particular niche, remote locations so there was some fixing to do but they got the job done after a couple of weeks of minor frustration.

há 5 anos

Hey Harrison, Thank you so much for the review & kind words. Glad that your team & you are finding JustCall useful. Regarding call quality, I totally understand how frustrating it can be when connection is not clear. And, as call quality is a function of numerous factors ranging from router, bandwidth consistency, audio device settings and so on, we try to be proactive with helping our users to adopt the best practices around using VoIP. We recently released our support for Opus Codec that has enabled JustCall to handle calls even at very internet speed or shaky bandwidth availability. We are also adding some data-driven automated insights and actions to alert users about their local device environment that may be degrading the call quality. So, a lot of work going on around continuously improving customer experience at JustCall. Thanks again. Gaurav Sharma CEO, JustCall.io

Varejistas, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Quick to setup, more integrations available for free than the competition

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Great, found an easy solution for sales agents to make calls just by clicking a link sent to their IM programs.

Vantagens:

All the available plugins and api functionality. A lot of third party developers have resources and guides on how to integrate with most of the business apps and databases we use.

Desvantagens:

No a fan of the UI myself but, negligible. Probably because I come from using java based programs to setup systems.

Andrew
Staff Team Leader, Colômbia
Telecomunicações, 51–200 funcionários

Just Call review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: So far, this experience has been pleasant; we can set up our numbers, the toll-free, and the excellent connectivity.

Vantagens:

Just call has helped us to manage our sales call and also to forward calls from inbound pool numbers and choose which one will determine the call, we can find calls quickly, and the call log will always be easy to locate a call by name or phone number, which is pretty helpful to see our sales leads

Desvantagens:

The call does not have a Zendesk integration, and because the sales team got calls over Just call and our Support team over ZD, we have found it hard to transfer the call between calling systems with a ticket

há 2 anos

Hey Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're loving our product. JustCall does have Zendesk integration available and many of our customers use the integration. We would be glad to show you how the integration works. Can you please write us at [email protected] or use our live chat support to get on a call with our team :)

Mark
Marketing GSD, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11–50 funcionários

Great experience & great team

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: JustCall allows us to better manage our sales & customer relations operations. Everything is quite streamlined between our departments and our customers are happy.

Vantagens:

Overall, it's quite easy to use and includes lots of features. It offers more than its competitors and the price you pay is quite fair. Additionally, their tech support & customer service team members are all very responsive and helpful.

Desvantagens:

JustCall is still a newer-ish company, so it doesn't have every feature one can imagine, and sometimes its way of integrating with other software isn't perfect. Over time, this is continually improving, however.

Nicholas
Inside Sales Rep, EUA
E-Learning, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Horrible Intergration, dashboard and applications are just slapped together

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Function dialer made almost unusable by the crap software they've built around it. I vocally complain about JustCall dropping calls, crashing, or creating some fresh havok to my team daily. Software that's held together by duck tape and a prayer, this company won't last long without a massive technical overhaul. Oh, and there's no way to contact support from in-app.

Vantagens:

I can select my own phone number, there's at attempt to add a "click to dial" button to every phone number in Chrome via a chrome extension.

Desvantagens:

Extension is rendered useless by the constant (literally one every 5 seconds) Chrome notifications that are impossible to turn off that your "macbook speakers are now connected". The SMS inbox is not refreshed live, and the notification bubble on their mobile app never updates so you have no clue if anyone has texted you back unless you manually refresh. The mobile app for making calls (what i use since the extension is impossible to use), will often freeze, meaning that I have to force close the app to hang up. It also crashes if you're on a call and receive a text.

há 2 anos

"We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. If you are still facing these issues, please raise a ticket here at [email protected] (or) contact our customer support. we will be there to help you throughout the journey. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. Meanwhile, you can go through our help guides to learn more about our features: https://help.justcall.io/en/"

Mark
Sales and Admin, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Vantagens:

Easy to use like the app feature to where we can attach documents as needed

Desvantagens:

none that I can not complain at the moment

há 10 meses

Hi Mark, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team.