15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Submittable

Sobre Submittable

Software de gerenciamento de solicitação/envio flexível e intuitivo. Colete, colabore, avalie e gere relatórios sobre qualquer tipo de conteúdo digital.

Saiba mais sobre o Submittable

Vantagens:

This product makes it incredibly easy to submit work to journals for submission. The tool is straightforward and intuitive.

Desvantagens:

But these are more feature ideas, nothing that I'd consider negative about the existing product.

Notas do Submittable

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Submittable tem uma classificação geral de 4,7 em 5 estrelas com base em 154 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Submittable antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (154)

Jeff
Jeff
Associate Editor, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

It provides me with all necessary services as a submitter. It provides all I require as an editor.

Vantagens:

Submittable is convenient. As a submitter, it provides efficient mechanisms for making submissions and efficient tracking of those submissions. As an editor, it provides me with notices and updates to allow me to process submissions quickly and efficiently. Submittable is practical. As a submitter, a single page allows me to keep track of active submissions to several publications. As an editor, the features for reaction and response to submitters makes my job much easier. Submittable is uncomplicated, easily used, and easy to understand. As a submitter, these qualities make submissions tracking manageable. Submittable is used widely enough to be familiar to virtually all writers and artists who submit work for publication.

Desvantagens:

Our current package allows only 5 of our team members to have access to submissions. I could wish for more relaxed limits in that regard.

Derrick
Extension Program Specialist, EUA
Ensino fundamental e médio, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The right tool for the jobs

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: From the product itself to the prompt customer service, everything about Submittable has been very positive. The system functions as advertised and it has enabled our youth development program to administer what has historically been in-person events and activities into a digital format. That has saved time and travel expenses for our employees and volunteers.

Vantagens:

I love the clean design, ease of use, and functionality. The projects and forms are easy to create, highly customizable, and user-friendly for clientele. The ease to which project assignments can be made and tracked is another great feature. We started using Submittable to help us manage a sizable photography contest, and have since been finding ways to migrate other activities/contests (like public speaking, leadership applications, and videography to name a few) into this platform.

Desvantagens:

I would like to see some type of organizational structure within forms, projects, and the team to help keep different groups or activities separated. Currently, those lists are becoming quite long and clutter up the pages. A folder system would be ideal that might include activity groups as well as a means to archive forms and projects. Perhaps to help de-clutter, I would like for other teams admins to only see the projects, forms, and reports they created. Team member A doesn't need to see everything that team member B has created. Unless they are a level 5, they only need to see their own work.

Laura
Program Manager, EUA
Filantropia, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Room for Improvement

3,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Good for now. Has helped with communication with applicants but would want to maximize the cons to improve our nonprofit relationships and enhance internal efficiency

Vantagens:

Ease of creating applications/forms, ability to message with applicants directly in the portal, reviewer process is user friendly

Desvantagens:

Lack of automation, limited placeholder tags to be able to integrate DocuSign or other 3rd party integrations that would help with automation, delayed reporting, kind of messy once you get a lot of applications/projects set up, no intentional nonprofit relationship management capabilities, limited project/award management features.

Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Efficient platform to keep track of many submissions easily

4,0 há 3 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

It is easy to keep track of many submissions, and see what phase they are each in, and update that info easily. It also automates tedious form-filling processes very well.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes the interface is clunky, and there could be more robust ways to customize form templates

Alicia
Programs Administrator, EUA
Gestão da educação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great and easy to use, does a lot

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Great. Easy to use, user friendly. Good solutions for our company. Help desk gets back to us promptly, if we have questions.

Vantagens:

It is easy to use and implement. User friendly for the applicant and for the administration.

Desvantagens:

There is no way to edit an email address for a recommender if the applicant put it in wrong, unless you open the whole application for editing. We don't run into this issue often, but it can create problems. But, the benefits outweigh the cons.

Steffanie
Compliance Manager, EUA
Administração pública, 11–50 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great for automating our application for services!

5,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: Submittable has enabled our application to be deployed via our website. We are able to keep a digital copy of a client "file". We are easily able to send emails to clients regarding their application and can send messages to a client's case worker within the agency.

Vantagens:

Easy for clients to access. Can handle our complex application. Able to use the same forms over all projects.

Desvantagens:

I had hoped we would be able to correct/add information to the client's application. Our application is quite complex and when we need to make changes, it takes forever for the form to load and to make those changes because it is so "big". Forms do not print very well.

Edith
Director of Environmental Initiatives, EUA
Administração pública, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great for a small non-profit

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I've had overall great experience and I've been using Submittable about 5 years. I like accessing a real customer service rep in the old days, and I like the older version of Submittable better. The change didn't help me. But I am impressed that I can usually make Submittable work for whatever online application I need.

Vantagens:

It really allows me to collect and manage information and input from so many of our members and stakeholders for many different purposes. My members and applicants find it very easy to use.

Desvantagens:

We always seem to bump up against one or two little issues that make any form less than perfect. For example, applicants attaching new files with their submission, or exporting notes from an application.

Brooke
Manager of Cultural Programs, EUA
Administração pública, 51–200 funcionários

Love the Ease of Sumittable

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: We've loved our experience with the Submittable team. They system and the team continue to impress us.

Vantagens:

Great Customer Service - and ease of the system for both applicant and reviewer are fantastic

Desvantagens:

wish they had a more comprehensive CRM - which this is in the beta stage, it doesn't work for us because we do not require our applicants to have a UEI or be a non-profit.

Angela
External Relations, Special Events, Programs, EUA
Pesquisa, 10.000+ funcionários

Submittable saves us time

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Our Institute is small and is not endowed. Thus the cost is a big issue. I believe we have a discount, but I don't know how much and that question on your survey didn't allow for the "I don't know" response. I am on the front-line and the applicants seem satisfied with the process.

Vantagens:

I like the way Submittable allows for use of multiple programs.

Desvantagens:

The restriction on the number of reviewers we can have as 'active' at one time is a royal pain! I would prefer to use 3 reviewers per applicant on one project, but I cannot because the time overlaps with another project and we have separate reviewers for each.

Kaycee
Consultant, EUA
Segurança pública, 2–10 funcionários

Submittable for ARPA Grants

Vantagens:

Submittable makes the grant process incredibly easy for applicants and for our reviewers. We have improved our efficiencies greatly since implementing this product.

Desvantagens:

I wish some of the features had greater customization.

Mary Jane
Executive Director, EUA
Filantropia, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Submittable...How do I love you? Let me count the ways!

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Try me another day...I am out the door to a meeting.

Vantagens:

Making the decision to shift our application process to online, I was concerned that it would meet the needs of the artists and writers applying and also ease transition for a middle to senior aged office team with varying degrees of electronic saavy. Needless to say we continue to remark on an almost daily basis how we LOVE Submittable. Ease of use was foremost and the Submittable staff are always right there with customer support. Any concerns or suggestions were addressed and often appeared as Submittable staff tweaked and updated the software. Likewise input from customers is often solicited. This open process continues to make the software better and better as new features are added and functionality is streamlined. Over the years Submittable continues to be software service and customer oriented. From staff and applicant feedback, I understand that Submittable greets anyone from neophyte to expert electronic guru users with the same degree of respect, patience, expertise and professional service. I especially appreciate the ease in navigating the software features. Ease in accessing and reviewing all areas of our applications, accessing correspondence with applicants and reviewers, sending out requests for character statements automatically, controlling access to all areas of the application and processes as needed have streamlined the time and task of handling actual materials. No more incomplete applications. Electronic deadlines hold fast.

Desvantagens:

Do I miss having USPS delivering stacks of applications for weeks on end around deadlines, when apps just pop up on the list in Submittable? Do I miss the file prep for each application as materials dribbled in little by little and were sometimes incomplete even after the deadline due to weather etc. when that is all tracked by the software? Do I miss handling over and over sections of the application and loosing track when interrupted in the process when a click of a mouse brings me right back? Do I miss being stuck at my desk surrounded by stacks of applications when I now access the applications anywhere there is wifi...even 12 time zones away which is what I did for the last batch of applications? Do I miss being burdened by attempts to streamline or simplify a labor intensive process only to discover all the benefits of using Submittable? Do I realize how staff are freed up to manage more productive tasks in the office than pushing files and paper? Do I realize that the staff team are excited to see applications appearing on their screens, versus groaning when the USPS truck drove into the parking lot? Do I realize how much more economical Submittable is versus staff time and energy factored in with hand processed applications? Do I realize how much more fun it is to problem solve around tailoring the software with Submittable staff to address a need? Do I wish our staff team had transitioned to Submittable sooner? Yes, no regrets we are HUGE Submittable fan

brian
Managing Editor, EUA
Redação e edição de texto, 2–10 funcionários

Reliable and Effecient

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I enjoy my work, and Submittable gives me confidence to stay organized and productive. I will learn to do more with it as I proceed and learn how to utilize what's available that I haven't tried yet (e.g. blind readings, running contests, etc.) The experience has been a very good, and as we grow our journal's submission rate which correlates to our growing readership, Submittable, I believe, will be an excellent tool for me as managing editor and the people who assist me.

Vantagens:

I am able to manage my submissions quite easily with Submittable. It has many sorting options, and several tools to make reading a large amount of work manageable. Working collaboratively with other editors is possible and efficient because of the filtering functions (such as the use of labels, storing submissions, ordering them by date, alphabetically, etc.) and team management tools (such as the assigning of certain tasks to certain individuals, easy messaging, dissemination of work, etc.) I like the basic look/visuals of Submittable, as it is relatively intuitive to use. Furthermore, when I encountered troubles or had questions, I was given friendly and quick help over the telephone, as well as through their chatlines. Editing our site is also very easy.

Desvantagens:

I don't like that some services are offered to certain levels of subscriptions and not to others. I'd rather have a good, fair price for the use of Submittable's full functions. It's not always clear to me what I have in my subscription, even though not too hard to check, I suppose. Also, to "test" how forms will look to submitters seems a little complicated, but not too bad once going through it. I feel a little "blind" when sending out ACCEPT/DECLINE. Not sure what the solution is, however, and really does not present any real trouble for me.

Phoebe
promotions and promotions associate, EUA
Redação e edição de texto, 2–10 funcionários

Good Platform that's not Super Intuitive

4,0 ano passado

Vantagens:

I like that it's a fairly easy platform to collect contest entries (which we have a lot of!). I like that I can set up an automated response (even though it's not always easy to figure out how to do that). I like that the personalized responses can add applicant's name.

Desvantagens:

I don't find Submittable to be very intuitive. I find myself having to google answers to my question- I'm usually able to successfully find the answer but it isn't user intuitive. Particularly, I think that setting up automated responses should be easier to find. Also, I often make the mistake where I click on a project and it takes me to the description of the form rather than what I'm looking for, the entries. I find myself scared to use the back button because it re-directs me to pages I'm not trying to go to. It's more of an issue on our end but people put so much weight on the "in progress" status etc which we just don't use so I wish there was a way to turn that off.

Amy
Art Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

I administer an annual international photo competition for a non-profit conservation organization.

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Submittable helps me receive and track hundreds of photography submissions from users around the world, and makes collecting payments effortless. The staff is helpful and quick to reply to my queries.

Vantagens:

Clean interface, flexible ways to sort submissions and tag them, and all actions and communications are logged by the system. Being able to customize the messages for various interactions with submitters is helpful. As our competition expands I expect to use the team functionality more. The Gallery function is an appealing way to display photos and allow the public to vote.

Desvantagens:

My primary difficulty is that entries cannot be sorted or tagged individually; i.e., when you tag a photo, the tag applies to the entire submission, not just a single photo. Since my competition allows up to 8 photos per submission, I have to sort in other ways after downloading the entries, which is a bit time-consuming but not a deal-breaker. The login requirement for voting in the Gallery view has a dampening effect; also, there's no instruction telling viewers to click on a photo to enlarge the view. Gallery sorting tools would be a welcome function as well. Gallery View has a lot of potential and I'm curious to see how Submittable's developers change it in the future.

Linda
co-editor, EUA
Editoras, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The people who work at Submittable are knowledgeable, good-natured, and GENUINELY helpful.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Submittable WORKS, and their customer support is unbeatable!

Vantagens:

Submittable can handle so many different document types that we never could ourselves. They listen when we have suggestions/requests. Everything can be tracked - no more lost manuscripts! They've made it possible for us to offer books at the same time someone makes a submission, a great option for us. And they can issue refunds with ease.

Desvantagens:

Searches (especially across a lot of categories) sometimes are a bit slow, but we do have a LOT of categories and a LOT of submissions for the software to sort through. We're so glad to have Submittable, a respectable and caring group that has the ability to keep up with technology challenges so we can do the work we love doing.

Jeremy
Editor, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Submittable is irreplaceable in terms of the

Vantagens:

The best thing I like about this software is how it serves multiple functions for our organization. I can easily create categories for submissions, receive submissions, the submissions can be commented on by the review team, and then I can correspond with the submitter all from within the same software. Each step of the process is easy to use.

Desvantagens:

Because of how many ways you can use the software, it takes a bit of time to get used to how to navigate between different parts of the program but once learned it's very user-friendly.

Lucian
Program Coordinator, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

This product is easy to use and indispensable to my writing endeavors

Vantagens:

It's ease of use. Straightforward layout. Very user friendly. I like the app. Allows me to organize my submissions to literary journals and keep track of when I need to submit them before deadlines.

Desvantagens:

The navigation within the new "Following" area. I feel like there should just be a direct submit button rather than a "save" button. Right now I find myself having to go to a drop down menu up top to get to the submissions page. This is an easy fix though.

Elisa
Manager, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 51–200 funcionários

Thank you, Submittable.

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Submittable saves money and trees and time. It's easy to track submissions (and track exactly how much you're spending on submission fees.) It's fairly customizable -- you can choose whether or not you want to be emailed when the status of your submission changes, which, for a sensitive artist type who tries to stay even-keeled during her 9-5, is key. Uploading documents is very easy.

Desvantagens:

I wish they had an option for users to save a cover letter template -- a letter that would auto-fill and then you could tweak as necessary. It would also be great if you could add a permanent​ bio to your account for prospective publishers -- they generally ask for this in the cover letter so it would save time.

, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Overall, we are very pleased with the software. It is well worth the expense.

Vantagens:

Their customer service department is outstanding. Their innovation team seems to be open to feedback from those of us who use the software. I will say, Submittable gives us virtual space to complete our work from all over the world. This keeps our organization and our entire field growing, and our talented team together.

Mitchelle
Coach, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 51–200 funcionários

Submittable

Vantagens:

This software helped our team to carry out a large application process with thousands of applications. We moved to this after using a software that had far less capability and this really improved our performance and efficiency.

Desvantagens:

When our team first started to use this software, there was a big learning curve to understand the backend and the application review process. However, after the initial training process it was relatively smooth.

Sarah
Author, EUA
Redação e edição de texto, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

The easy way to submit documents

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I've used Submittable to submit manuscripts to literary agents and editors and it's been a very easy and effective process. It's a nice one-stop-shop for my submission materials and nice to be able to check the status of various submissions in the same place. From the first time I used it to the last, it's been a straightforward, easy, experience.

Vantagens:

It's impossible to format submissions incorrectly because Submittable only accepts the types of docs your recipient wants. It's an easy to use template to uplad the appropriate content and then manage your submission.

Desvantagens:

The only thing that's slightly a downside is that you have to be in Submittable to get all the information about your submission, but that's not really a problem.

Redação e edição de texto, 11–50 funcionários

Submittable

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I've used Submittable as a business owner, a submitter, and as someone with access to read submissions. Overall, it's a pretty easy interface that allows you to collaborate and keep submissions organized.

Vantagens:

I'm pretty sure Submittable is the only well-known service of its type, at least at the moment, but with that said, it is easy to keep track of submissions and their status as they come in, they notify you, and you can have an account with multiple people to split up tasks.

Desvantagens:

There are some things that could be a bit more intuitive, like tagging people and seeing what others have been assigned. It could be nice to have a reminder for older submissions that haven't been voted on or received a response yet, as well.

Dinty W
Founding Editor, EUA
Editoras, 2–10 funcionários

Submittable is the Best

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Much greater efficiency and tracking ability

Vantagens:

Clean, efficient interface. Great customer service. Excellent outreach to the customer base. I have used Submittable for years now and almost no problems. The once or twice that I did have a problem, I reached out and they solved it within half-a-day.

Kathleen
Vice President, PSV, EUA
Entretenimento, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Submittable use for literature contest

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Great software for large number of entries (>1500 entries for one contest for one year). Could use some work on reports, as above.

Vantagens:

Sorting entries, keeping track of judges' progress, contest progress

Desvantagens:

Unable to provide summaries of entries per judge (reviewer) in an Excel form, have images but primary data was disorganized, had to download it and do many sorts in Excel on my computer

Stephanie
editor, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

We have used Submittable since 2010 and have been extremely happy with it.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We're able to receive manuscript submissions from all over the world, keep them organized, share them with our team, and respond to writers quickly and efficiently.

Vantagens:

It's very intuitive, widely used in our industry (manuscript submissions), and the customer support team is very responsive.