15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Vonage Business Communications

Sobre Vonage Business Communications

Sistema de telefonia acessível, fácil e confiável – integração móvel, videoconferência e conferência na Internet, além de mais de 40 recursos fundamentais para os negócios. Saiba mais

Saiba mais sobre o Vonage Business Communications

Vantagens:

Vonage is extremely helpful in our day-to-day operations because we can quickly pull up numbers and copy them over onto our scheduling/client platform to see which clients called immediately.

Desvantagens:

We are still working on our fax numbers. Porting the number from our previous provider has proven difficult.

Notas do Vonage Business Communications

Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço
3,8

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Vonage Business Communications tem uma classificação geral de 4,1 em 5 estrelas com base em 308 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Vonage Business Communications antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (308)

Angela Paez,
Angela Paez,
GM, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great product for small companies

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great!!! I definitely recommend this software and even though it might seem a bit more expensive than others in the market, their quality is definitely worth it.

Vantagens:

It is an amazing product for small companies. It has several useful features that work great for your business needs. Compared to other similar software out there, Vonage is way more reliable for your communication needs.

Desvantagens:

Even though we do love Vonage, sometimes getting in contact with customer service is a bit time consuming and tricky, but once you are connected to a customer service representative, you know you will get the help you need.

Jackson
Assistant Director, EUA
Filantropia, 51–200 funcionários

Vonage Review for Call Center

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: We are still newer to Vonage, but it has been a good transition. They have been in communication with us and try to help us when we need it.

Vantagens:

It is an easy program for our agents and supervisors to learn and use. Provides a multitude of customizable options that work well with the integration to Salesforce. I enjoy their community hub that allows me as the manager, to be able to keep informed with updates and issues others are seeing, which is great transparency and 100% is a stress reliever to me.

Desvantagens:

Still are some features that are not present yet such as reports that are helpful for nonprofit work and specific metrics within those, clean ways to monitor calls - wish there was a way to customize the page so I can see everything I need while monitoring, and we have had some hiccups here and there with the program, but for the most part have been able to troubleshoot in a timely manner.

Adam
COO, EUA
Construção, 201–500 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Look elsewhere if considering Vonage (Telesphere)

2,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Was ok, but got constantly overbilled and was horrendous when moving our business elsewhere. Stay away.

Vantagens:

Basic VOIP software that allowed us to easily have remote agents. In the later years was decently reliable.

Desvantagens:

Support was horrendous. Would take forever to explain to the person what you needed. Would get constantly overbilled and have to spend hours going through the invoice and arguing to get it corrected. Billing was super convoluted. Would take several months to get a credit and our account managers would keep getting switched. Litterarrly had 5 different account managers in an 18 month period and had to start over with each of them on getting overbilled. Finally decided to move onto a different provider and then were told we owed a huge amount for Early Termination. Requested that they go back and review the entire history of overbilling us and they say they only go back 90 days. We stopped fighting with them on the bill each and every month as we were just ready to move on. One of our account managers told us there was no problem cancelling early and wouldnt be a fee. Of course we didnt get that in writing and that account manager no longer works for them. Bottom line, Vonage used to be the leader in VOIP but have been passed up by many other providers. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

LACEY
COO, EUA
Seguros, 2–10 funcionários

A Refreshing Change

5,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

While every VOIP has its problems, customer service with Vonage is outstanding. They never leave any tasks unfinished and no questions are left unanswered.

Desvantagens:

The set up was tricky, but I am no phone analytics expert.

Rick
Rick
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Vonage Business Communications was just ok

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: It as meh. We were by no means enamoured by their customer service and we've moved on and been very happy with other VOIP services since. We've tested several services over the years and even changed a couple times in the last 15+ years but we would not go back to Vonage.

Vantagens:

Vonage Business Communications was fine. It checked most of the boxes and satisfied most of our needs. It was OK. It is just like any of the other business VOIP services out there.

Desvantagens:

We did not like their customer service. A few years back we needed some help and they were mildly helpful and only at their discretion. Things may have changed by now but we won't go back.

Donald
Donald
CEO, EUA
Design, 2–10 funcionários

Poor Customer Service

3,0 há 5 meses

Comentários: I signed up with Vonage to get better customer service with setup and I did not get it as promised. They charged me for service even after I cancelled.

Vantagens:

The price wasn't unreasonalble for the services we needed.

Desvantagens:

Customer service was difficult to get. They sent me an office phone that I couldn't use without an ethernet cable. My router is in another room. Later I found a router extender that I could use to connect the phone to the internet, but no one in tech support seemed to know that simple fix. Also they stated that you needed to cancel the auto renewal it needed 60 days advance notice. I did that only to find out that the request doesn't mean that you want them to not automatically charge your credit card for service. Even after I had my number ported out. Set up was not easy for me and I couldn't get good help from them. Their service was inconsistant. My wife and I both had the app on our cell phones but the calls would not always come though on both phones.

Walter
Director of Sales, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Definite a must for businesses.

5,0 há 10 meses

Comentários: Overall, I love using Vonage compared to RingCentral which I used in the past and wasn't too excited about. I would hands down recommend Vonage to clients and prospects

Vantagens:

Compared to what we were using before it is a big game changer.

Desvantagens:

Honestly, I can't say if there is one. I love using it both on a MacBook and iPhone.

CEO, EUA
Arquitetura e planejamento, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Vonage good service for the money

5,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: I used Vonage for the year before changing to another company who offered me a better price. I never had any issue with the service and it worked and was reliable it was just a little more for the options they offered.

Desvantagens:

Too much money for the options they offer. Some other company offer the same options for less money. Also Getting in touch with support is not as easy as other company's.

Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
Associate Recruitment Specialist, Índia
Emprego e contratação, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

If you make heavy calls. Take this !

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Overall experience has been very professional in my work space and lead me and my work to so many advancement and progress. .

Vantagens:

Generally I Liked everything about this software from Calling , recording , making heavy calls to Call conferencing among so many people . It’s accessible on desktop to iOS and android , voice quality of the Call is also very good !

Desvantagens:

Probably nothing , loved almost everything about this software . I can’t find any replacement of this application or software until and unless it’s alive in the market !

Mirza
Mirza
Software Tester, Bósnia e Herzegovina
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11–50 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

It's quite good - from a perspective of tester using a custom-conferencing Vonage based app

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: It helps in the rapid development of a certain type of app, like VoIP, so you don't have to re-invent the wheel and spend a lot of valuable development time.

Vantagens:

What I like the most are the API docs and the previews of the available implementations - you can use a demo conferencing app to have video and audio calls.

Desvantagens:

There are occasional issues that are very hard to debug, especially in terms of audio quality drops - I hope you add more detailed logging for this in the future.

Steven
Steven
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo

Vonage For Small Business

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Vonage Business Communications has been excellent. Setup was painless, support was responsive when I had questions and the service has been extremely reliable.

Vantagens:

Vonage Business was easy to set up and configure on my small company network. The Vonage Business application dashboard is simple, clearly laid out and easy to navigate. Once you completed the initial setup, there is not much need to access it, except to add or remove features. It has all of the basic features that I need running a small business such as call forwarding, voicemail, customizable Caller ID. Vonage also offers toll free 800 numbers if your business needs one. While I do not need to call Canada or Mexico, the service includes calls to Canada and to Mexico at no extra charge. The service has been exceptionally reliable and all conversations have been clear and noise free. The Vonage Business service included a VOIP handset with a headset port. The Vonage Business Software includes a SoftPhone application so that all activity can be easily managed from your computer. Add-on features include such items as on-demand call recording, virtual receptionist, fax service and others.

Desvantagens:

There are no issues that I have with the Vonage Business Communications software or with the Vonage Business service.

Paul
Director, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great IP phones for companies with multiple offices

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: If you are starting out or if you are an established company, we have found this to be the best option out there. We have tried Xfinity and several others and only found them to be hard to work with and or lack some of the main features that vonage offers.

Vantagens:

There are many pros to the Vonage system. For us we have offices in different states, so when we have patients calling one office and need another we can transfer them as if we were in the same office. There is also the ability to set up a Virtual receptionist so that your company can seem as if it is a much bigger office giving your customers comfort. You can set up a 800 number as well as faxing all in one place. Very user friendly compared to some of the other IP options out there.

Desvantagens:

Setting up the system can be a little time consuming, but well worth it once it is complete. As will all IP phone systems you need to have active internet for the phones to work. If you lose internet due to a storm like we have in the past, your phones need to be routed to another phone like your cell phone to receive calls. The positive is that the system allows this to be changed via the app on your phone so this is just a minor bump in the road.

Sandra
Moving Coordinator, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

My company left Vonage for a dialer - after over a month wish they would switch back

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I used Vonage for 2.5 years in Moving, and I felt no "slow season", the ease of it's use through 2 companies kept my income level steady and high. It was easier to reach more customers with the Vonage integration suite using the click to dial feature and texting that was done through my Moving Software. More contacts =more sales=more money with commission only based jobs.

Vantagens:

The click to dial integration suite that made it so easy to call customers straight from our moving software and send personalized texts. More contact and lead touches = more sales more $$$$

Desvantagens:

Now that we have switched to a more costly, not easily integrated, auto-dialer that made my sales at 40% booked jobs from data and inbound calls drop down to 1%, NO COMPLAINTS certain businesses are meant for dialers, with my industry, keeping it simple like Vonage does, and ease of use is the way to go.

Brielle
Sales Assistant
, 11–50 funcionários

Vonage Business for your business

4,0 há 8 anos

Comentários: I am overall satisfied with Vonage Business Support- each time I called on the phone I was given a real person to speak with and a case number, to ensure the quality of my "case" the next time I called. As a busy work professional, I found this very valuable. I spoke to an amazing tech after speaking with Vonage Business support. He was able to direct me to exactly what I was looking of in a very short amount of time. My business purchased over 10 lines and the Yealink T46G phones from Vonage. I find these to be incredibly professional phones with a large screen. This is extremely beneficial when I am wearing a headset, on the regular phone, or connected with m work cell.

Vantagens:

In regards to Vonage Business Phone systems, I like most being able to speak with a real person to answer my questions. Help was available any time I called. The help was organized and true- this helped me weed out things I didn't have time for. As a busy professional, this was extremely valuable. Each person I spoke to was able to help me validate my "silly" questions and assist me through the Vonage experience. The Yealink also shows busy field lines, my favorite feature on the phone, so I can see who, in my offices, is on the phone. This saves me time.

Desvantagens:

I was disappointing that it took so long to find an associate that could answer my questions. I called three times previous with questions about the phone system, and on the third time I spoke with a very knowledgeable professional who could fully assist me with my system questions. My business has purchased Yealink phones and is disappointing that each phone requires a special Yealink donagle for the "Tested headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone". While the Plantronics Voyager Legend came with a dongle, we had to order separate dongles for each phone.

Shelly
Administrator, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários

Never miss a call!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Allows my clinicians the ability call patients with business phone from their mobile device. One stop show for managing multiple office phone access and on call from anywhere. Easliy retrieve VM as well as respond via text message. All in one product for managing your phone service. Enables multiple locations to call, transfer and communicate at the push of a button.

Vantagens:

The mobile app makes it simple to recieve all your work/office calls right on your mobile device. Remote work is seemless with all the functions of your office phone at home. Easily allows 24/7 phone monitoring from anywhere.

Desvantagens:

There are a lot of features that we do not use. Far to many to remember how to use when/if they are used infrequently. Quick guide would be helpful. We may have received something in the beginning but nothing that is left with the phone for new users or that have not gotten lost or damaged.

Stephanie
Office Manager, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários

Easy to Use VIOP Service

5,0 há 7 meses

Comentários: We were pleased with Vonage services for the 5ish years we utilized the service. As our business grew (and COVID hit), we felt the need to move to another service that offered more service for the price we were paying.

Vantagens:

Vonage Business Communication was great for our small business. The platform is easy to use and offers users a seamless process.

Desvantagens:

As our business grew and we had the need to add more services, the price rose as well and became a bit high for our small business to absorb.

Harlan
Director of operations, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

Must have for business

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I love Vonage's feature set, from being able to text(Although I cant attach or be sent attached items), to the history feature is great for checking for previous calls and the reporting capabilities allows for productivity of employees.

Vantagens:

What I like most about Vonage Business is its versatility in the business environment which allows for varied features! It allows any of our employees to work from home yet appear as if they are in the office.

Desvantagens:

The software's quality is very dependent on the broadband speed that it is connected to. It requires at a minimum at least 200 gigabit pipe line for it to function well...be advised there are some hiccups that happen but they are few and far between.

Jenah
Manager, EUA
Clínica de saúde mental, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great product, easy to use!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Overall, VBS has great customer service and a product that makes any business, big or small, more productive.

Vantagens:

I love the integration between the physical phone system and the app on my cell phone. The system is streamlined well, organized and easy to use.

Desvantagens:

I haven't been able to find a pair of decent hands-free headphones that work well with the specific phone I use.

Christopher
CSR, EUA
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Good system with many features.But lots of small issues that need to be resolved.

3,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: There are alot of great features with this solution but some are things we dont need and dont use. Just do your research and make sure its something that you actually need and want to pay for. Also make sure you equipment is compatible with there system so you are not hit with unexpected costs to make your system work like it is supposed to.

Vantagens:

Lots of good features that allow me to use my business phone anywhere. Even though there were a lot of problems starting our i was always able to get in tough with customer service quickly.

Desvantagens:

Lots of things that need to be set up at the beginning of the process. Had lots of issues to start out with most of which were resolved by changing a firewall out that was not compatible with vonage's system. They knew what firewall I had from the beginning took them a month to realize that is was one that does not play well with Vonage's system.

Angela
Accountant
Serviços financeiros, Profissional autônomo

Continued to Charge My Card after Porting My Number

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I ported my account to another Vonage account 3 billing cycles ago. I requested Vonage cancel my current account. I have contacted them 4 times now and requested a refund for continuing to charge my saved debit card and told them they no longer have authorization to charge it. It has been 2 months and I am still waiting for a refund. If you are looking for VOIP, I suggest using a service that doesn’t require you to give a card to activate your service.

N/A

Desvantagens:

Charges a saved credit card after service is ported/cancelled.

Avaliador Verificado
Serviços jurídicos, 11–50 funcionários

NON-EXISTENCE PHONE SUPPORT

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Absolutely the worst service out there. This company is just so horrible to deal with. Will ruin your day if you have to interact with Vonage Business Support, again only by CHAT from untrained techs.
I would highly recommend potential customers to do their due diligence before going with Vonage.
If you have a technical issue of any kind, know that you will NEVER, EVER GET A LIVE AGENT ON THE PHONE. It is ALL by chat and they are extremely POORLY trained and just give canned responses.

Vantagens:

add on phone numbers were convenient. Price was Ok.

Desvantagens:

my caller ID will not update and I cannot get the issue escalated.

Simon
Director, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for SMEs with local number, incoming calls and conferencing

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I was looking initially for an inbound number for the business, different from my personal mobile number. I looked at virtual numbers, but Vonage, with it's option at just £9/month offered everything plus more. I now have a completely separate work phone system with excellent call management options, and also have Vonage's own version of Zoom included (not fully tested that yet). I think it offers great value and can be upgraded as needed as the company grows.

Vantagens:

Choice of local number (you end up with two), great app allowing you to use on multiple devices (desktop and mobile), multitude of options for dealing with calls, and conferencing software included.

Desvantagens:

Took me a while to set the system up as the dashboard is not the most intuitive, but once I got my head round it, it was very straightforward.

Rede de computadores, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great VOIP product with great administrative software

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: The service works excellent and is a great price. The account administration software is easy to understand and use. THey have made updates to make even easier to use and I like it.

Vantagens:

The account administration software is very intuitive and easy to understand. I can do most anything with my account in this software and the changes happen as soon as I hit save

Desvantagens:

In the past they have had glitches where my saved recorded voicemail greetings have been lost and I have to re-record them. I wish it would notify you automatically when the message changes so I would know before a customer lets me know.

Nithya
HR, Reino Unido
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Great App and Best Customer service!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: As a small business we had the advantage of using features that Vonage provided such as a mobile app and advanced business features, like call transfer and conference calling. In fact, the help and support provided by Vonage during times of trouble through email and phone support was good.

Vantagens:

Vonage is a great telecoms business and their calling services gives alternatives to both private calling plans and universal telephone plans for our business. This notable assistance gives plans intended to small company entrepreneurs and has very cheap unlimited calls. Their plans are accessible for low, reasonable rates.

Desvantagens:

There is nothing major to report, but sometimes, the call quality has been quite low or intermittent.

Avaliador Verificado
Administração pública, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

Abysmal Customer Service/Support

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: There were numerous issues with porting our number that came with vague issues that didn't tell us what was wrong, lack of follow-up communication, ineffective troubleshooting, and lack of training by their reps which required numerous chats (they're no longer available for support by phone) and resubmissions to try and resolve. During that time, we were being billed for both Residential and Business and we asked about VB billing and/or a refund since we couldn't use the service. At no time were we ever told by reps that we should ask to "suspend" the service (which we found out almost 4 months later we should have asked for), just that we could ask for a refund once the number ported successfully.
We finally got ported last week and asked for a refund today. We were told we could have a very small portion refunded back because we did not "ask" for a "suspension" by Supervisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] We asked her to review all of their prior chat transcripts that showed that not one of their reps on the many interactions offered this as an option, so how could we have known? Her reply was to ignore that completely and offer us a miniscule refund. At no point was she willing to entertain that it was a problem on their end (as the chat transcripts showed), that they were sorry, their reps should have communicated the appropriate process, and that as a result we were due a refund". Instead she said they did no "wrong". Abysmal support and lack of regard for us as a customer.

Vantagens:

Marketed features and pricing met our fixed budget and needs for a smaller Service Desk.

Desvantagens:

Porting process, customer service, customer support