15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do PeopleBookHR

Sobre PeopleBookHR

Solução de RH e folha de pagamento baseada na nuvem que ajuda as empresas com controle de assistência, avaliações de desempenho e gestão de ativos.

Saiba mais sobre o PeopleBookHR

Vantagens:

PeopleBookHR is easily integrated and very accessible. It also has a great mobile platform.

Desvantagens:

Though we are not sure, because here our internet is bit slow.

Notas do PeopleBookHR

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O PeopleBookHR tem uma classificação geral de 4,9 em 5 estrelas com base em 84 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o PeopleBookHR antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (84)

Mahmudur
Mahmudur
Assistant Registrar, Bangladesh
Educação superior

So Excellent HR Management. Supper.100% Recommended

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It's makes me so happy and our company really so happy. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee. Thanks for this excellent App.

Vantagens:

I think, As a small business, this will be the last HR solution. Specially the internal messaging, you dont need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Desvantagens:

At least I want to say that , The menu options , they were a little hard to find. it's highly secured.

Sales Marketing Officer, Bangladesh
Hospitais e Saúde, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

This Is Great PeopleBookHR. Excellent Software.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: This software is really good. it's makes so happy and our company also happy by the software. This software saves our times and money. Thanks PeopleBookHR.

Vantagens:

Firstly I want to say beautiful. This is so usable HR management software. we can use it anytime. Because using our thumb print, we can login from anywhere.

Desvantagens:

At least, this software so fine. but i think this software need some improve, if they add any feature to optimize the speed for slower connection will be good for us.

Avaliador Verificado
Roupa e moda, 201–500 funcionários
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Good for a lot

4,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

Easy to use, but no one really has background so there is always a learning curve, making it less productive than it needs to be.

Desvantagens:

Just get paycom instead. Way easier to use and better value.

Jahidul
Jahidul
Manager HRM, Bangladesh
Alimentação e bebidas

It's Awesome HRBook Software

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Its make my company maintaining job very easy and saves money and time specially payroll system. Our company so happy.

Vantagens:

This is so good system management software. Super performance and so fast HR Management software. You need to think about the security, if you are using People Book HR software.

Desvantagens:

I think this is a great solution for a office. you can manage your office easily by the software. You don't need to write and print everything.

Anuruddha
Anuruddha
Marketing Officer, Bangladesh
Indústria farmacêutica

Amazing features and easy PeopleBookHR

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Easy to access scheduling can make sure no miscommunication about timing and availability occur. It's saves my times and i am so happy by the product.

Vantagens:

This is good HR management. User friendly and excellent customer service and perfect for use. I should recommend it to all the telecom companies of Bangladesh.

Desvantagens:

I think everything is well, but needs some improve, cause this software is slow, if they improve it, then it will be more easy for us.

Muhammad Sadequl
Muhammad Sadequl
PeopleBookHR Review, Bangladesh
Indústria farmacêutica, 1.001–5.000 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

PeopleBookHR Is Worth Recommendations

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I do use PeopleBookHR for managing all employees data. I do manage employees payroll checks as well. It is a complete employee database for me in my company. It increases my effectiveness in the company. Added a great value of time and safety for me and my company as well.

Vantagens:

PeopleBookHR is an excellent service software for HR managements. Its amazing and helpful features will led you more tension free relaxation. It can manage almost each and every HR related task so efficiently. All the features are well arranged, well decorated and functionality is awesome as well.

Desvantagens:

I am satisfied with all of its features. But there is room for its improvement as well. Like other HR management software it is lack of employees lifecycle analyzes.

Farhat
Farhat
Director, Bangladesh

Good HRBook Management Software

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It's manage my everything so sort time. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee.

Vantagens:

Most of HR software available outside so many Bug but in PeopleBookHr, you dont need to worry about anything, because a awesome team working behind it.

Desvantagens:

I think this best software. Your company will need to select PeopleBookHR System and customize it to meet your needs.

Devasheesh
Devasheesh
Regional Sales Manager, Bangladesh
Fonte da avaliação

This is so fast HR management product

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Its a great product and its solved our all problems. So me and our company very happy by the HR Book. Thanks HR.

Vantagens:

Learning the system was very easy with the support from our trainer. this is so cool and softly usable software.

Desvantagens:

Specially the internal messaging, you do not need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Rezaul Karim
Rezaul Karim
Manager,Strategic Brand Management, Bangladesh
Indústria farmacêutica, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

That's Excellent Product

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I got many help by the software. Thanks a lot to the developer company for coming up with such an amazingly simple and useful product.

Vantagens:

this software is so helpful and fast. It will be a great helper for your office. Cause you can use it very easily.

Desvantagens:

I think it's very well for a company or industry. If you use this software, Then you can get many many help your work.

Afzal
Afzal
Territory Manager, Bangladesh
Indústria farmacêutica

Very Good HR Solution, Super Performance

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: HR Book saves my valuable time, And gives me so fast solution. our company use it last 5 months .

Vantagens:

It's very very easily usable software. we can use it anytime and anywhere and anyway, because it very useful.

Desvantagens:

At least i want to say that it's really great. And it is great product for a company. Cause a company can got many many help by the HR Book.

Taylor
CEO, Bangladesh
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

PeopleBookHR is an excellent fit for our HRM

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We were using Other company's HR software.We imagined it would be - we have expanded our use considerably now that we have discovered the power of PeopleBooHR Muti Lyered filtering system.

Vantagens:

We love using PeopleBookHR because it is clean and simple. Easy to use and highly efficient.

HR Manager, Bélgica
Consultoria de gestão, 201–500 funcionários

Great Software for my Company

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: PeopleBookHR is one of the Great HR software and we are using this over 6 months and service ,quality and support is really good. And it is easy to use.

Rose
HR Manager, EUA
Maquinário

Very happy with service

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I contacted a number of online HR services before choosing PeopleBookHR.But Their service and support is really Great

Ali
HR Manager, Reino Unido
Armazéns, 11–50 funcionários

Supper HR Software

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: PeopleBookHR is really one of the best human resource management.We are really happy to use this software .

Teo
Sales Manager, Países Baixos
Transporte rodoviário e ferroviário, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

This app is beating all HR software available at this moment

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Great software, easy to handle, fantastic functions and very price competitive.
I started testing with the software and had experience with Cobra HR software. PeopleBook HR is a lot quicker and more accurate. Easy to integrate with existing software platforms with the great support of the staff of Dream71

Vantagens:

Nice layout, easy to understand

Desvantagens:

Not yet ready for the Dutch market, but this can be solved with some plug ins and easy to solve

Resposta do PeopleBookHR

há 7 anos

Thank you Mr. Teo for your appreciation :)

Shuvo
HR Manager, Bangladesh
Roupa e moda, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We used to have an complex Hr management software but after using this life has become much easier.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We have been using this solution for a while now. Initially we tested it for 2 weeks completely free of charges. Once we knew this is the solution we want we went for the subscription.

Vantagens:

Very easy to use and they customized it as per our usage.

Desvantagens:

Nothing much at this point but we'll see what the new versions has to offer.

Avaliador Verificado
Materiais de construção, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The product is easy to use,and the speed of execution on the support side is commendable

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

Ease of use of the product,the categories and the GUI are well placed and the shop list and return option on the app are good

Desvantagens:

Had some issues with checkout that could not be resolved on the app but only from the back end\office

Mohammad
CEO, Bangladesh
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

This system is very usual & healthy to use for a company to track its resources

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Its user friendly ... easy to use... great to get this software ...Great software, easy to handle, fantastic functions and very price competitive. I started testing with the software and had experience with Cobra HR software.

User friendly

Creative Director, Bangladesh
Produção audivisual, 51–200 funcionários

Excellent and innovative product

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Really happy with the software so far. Employees are loving the creative user interface anf for us management people making reports is just a piece of cake. Thanks PeopleBookHR.

Kaishar
Sr.Marketing, Bélgica
Alimentação e bebidas, 51–200 funcionários

Best Human Resource Management Soluation

4,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: PeopleBookHR is one of the best human resource management solution that we are using last 7 months and i am really happy to use this software.

Sharif
HR Manager, EUA
Engenharia mecânica ou industrial, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

We are happy with PeopleBookHR solution

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: After an impressive demo and much evaluation we decided to use PeopleBookHR. We are very pleased that we did.

Riaz
Bangladesh

Awesome HR management software

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: We are using this software in our office.It solved many problems at a glance like-employee attendance monitoring,payroll,office announcement others.

attendance management and payroll

not sure

Sunil
Software Engineer, Bangladesh
Software, 5.001–10.000 funcionários

It's really useful app.

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee. Thanks for this excellent App.

All features

All features

shitul
Tchéquia

It's really Excellent

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Excellent HR management solution. perfectly ready for managing HR of an organization.Both local and multinational company can adopt this software

Ariful
Bangladesh

Efficient and useful

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: this app is very effective and useful in chatting,news post etc.all functionality of this app is very smoothly working.