15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Avaliações do Solutionreach

Sobre Solutionreach

O Solutionreach fornece a tecnologia e a expertise de como usá-la para prestar melhores cuidados e criar organizações mais lucrativas.

Saiba mais sobre o Solutionreach

Vantagens:

Easy way to send out notifications such as appointment reminders and other things you want to share with your patients.

Desvantagens:

Can be difficult to maneuver from time to time due to updates/ modifications made to the programing.

Notas do Solutionreach

3,8
Relação qualidade/preço
3,5

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Solutionreach tem uma classificação geral de 3,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 230 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Solutionreach antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (230)

Ana Marie
Ana Marie
Operations Manager, EUA

Useful and time saving

5,0 há 5 anos

Vantagens:

helps with appointment reminders AND review management for a reasonable price; customer service is amazing

Desvantagens:

I truly have no complaints. It provided everything I was looking for (review management, managing appointments (reminders for upcoming apts, reminders to book an apt, newsletters and drip campaigns).

meg
Director of Operations, EUA

Used by us since 2014

4,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: We have grown with SR in so many ways. The pros are high (quality product, low maintenance, easy to utilize), the cons are expected (longer times to reach support, things falling through cracks) and we know what to expect from them.
At one point, we left SR for DemandForce and quickly returned since we were unable to customize the communication received from patients on our behalf in a way that reflected our brand. We haven't left since!

Vantagens:

SR is a great platform for reminders, group messaging, and newsletters. It may be great in other aspects, but I don't utilize those features. In the 7 years we have used SR, they have made many changes and added many products. It is one of the softwares we utilize, but it is the most low maintenance and I love that. I only log on when I need to and that's an awesome benefit.

Desvantagens:

I wish the SR Intake form would write into more software. We have Eaglesoft and Eyefinity, but SR Intake only writes into Eaglesoft. Super helpful. Would be much more helpful if it would do the same with our vision PMS.

Lorry
Administration, EUA

Poor product

1,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Poor overall. Much happier with current solution. Try everything else first before using solutionreach.

Vantagens:

Web based is only pro. BUT Ease of use was not quite there. Often times you would have to call customer service, wait on hold for 20 minutes, and then maybe they would be able to help you. Emails were very very slow to respond to if responded to at all.

Desvantagens:

[sensitive content hidden], sales agent, and Customer service (based in Philippines) are the worst. They continue to charge you for solutionreach even when you stop using it. Terrible company with terrible ethics and business philosophy.

Corinne
Office manager, EUA

Satisfied Customer

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: It’s like having the extra help that’s needed at the fri t desk

Vantagens:

Appointment Reminders and texting and real time benefits

Desvantagens:

Contract length is not optimal but not a problem

Nancy
Front OFfice mgr, EUA

solutionreach in hindsight

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Over all good and helpful, but we found another cheaper - saving money is alway key if we can...

Vantagens:

Ease of sending paperwork, Premed and other reminders add to patient, text messaging

Desvantagens:

having to scan the patient paperwork responses, time/sync response time

Software, 51–200 funcionários

Patient Reminder Software

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Overall a pretty good experience.

Vantagens:

Solutionreach can do quite a bit and it's great that they're always innovating and trying to add more value to their customers. The customer service was also pretty good.

Desvantagens:

Altough it's a great tool, it can be a little expensive. Especially if you have a tool like Dentrix. There's already a capability in Dentrix to send out reminders to patients. However, with that being said, you can obviously do a lot more in Solutionreach than you can in Dentrix

Beth
Office Manager, EUA

NOT FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH DENTRIX

3,0 há 4 meses

Comentários: Fine at first. But then calls started coming to add on some features. Which I decided to do. My Rep called constantly trying to get me to sign up. Once I did and tried to get a hold of the rep for some questions he would not answer or return a single call. His name is [sensitive content hidden]. I have not heard back from him at all. Not one returned call. Then decided to call costumer service only to find out the the feature that he tried so hard to sell to me, which i signed up for,is not compatible with Dentrix (Insurance verification) unless I go in and edit every patient in the solution reach platform ( no one has time for this). I am very disappointed in this rep and in the solution reach system as I had made adjustment to my staff to have solution reach take over this function. I now have no one verifying insurance due to solution reaches lack of compatibility with Dentrix . [sensitive content hidden] was truly just interested in a sale.

Vantagens:

Cost was reasonable for the product and I was led to believe it was fully compatible with Dentrix

Desvantagens:

NOT fully compatible with Dentrix,( even though they said they were). Can not use all the features I would like

Software, 501–1.000 funcionários

Good Features but Costly

4,0 há 6 anos

Vantagens:

They have some really good features like texting patients and the site is easy to navigate

Desvantagens:

There are a lot of glitches and they don't always tell you when things are acting up. There are portions of the site that are just not used, but they are still there taking up space and confusing people.

Jason
Jason
Optometrist, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Great software with lots of functionality

4,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: This has been a great software overall, and I love the online knowledge database and community... lots of answers there for things I can't figure out. I love how well it integrates with our EMR as well.

Vantagens:

This is great for our optometry practice. There are lots of tools that are very easy to use and very helpful in communicating with patients and maintaining patients. So much of this is automated and customizable. I can send reminders on a schedule that I choose, by email or text or both. I can send invitations to leave a review on Facebook or Google or to an internal source. I can direct message with patients by sending them "text" messages, and they can reply to our business number with a text - but it comes to Solutionreach. Lots and lot of neat things

Desvantagens:

There are a few things I wish were more customizable. Speaking specifically of the reviews, I wish there were a way to send a review just for Google or just for Facebook. Every additional click that someone has to make to leave a review makes it less likely that it will actually happen. Overall, though, really happy with this.

há 4 anos

Thanks so much for leaving us a review, Jason. If you ever want to submit your ideas for improvements, you can click the blue "Feedback" button in the bottom left from within Solutionreach. Our team reviews any feature requests that come in.

Holly
Billing Supervisor, EUA
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Good Software Product

4,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Solutionreach is an easy system to navigate. Being able to see the conversation thread is invaluable.

Desvantagens:

Occasional errors on sending messages and occasional system issues created problems.

James
IT, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

Avoid their long term contracts and fine print

2,0 há 6 meses

Comentários: Was fine until the current [sensitive content hidden] took over. Then Support was outsourced and horrible. Then features stopped working and were never fixed. Then they tripled my fee in less then a year breaking their originally promises. then when I tried to leave they brought out the fine print, but if I stayed they refused to fix the myriad of problems so they released me. Then they backbilled me because their server kept sending out automated messages. I was with them for over 5 years and they had no loyalty and no honor when it came to keeping their word. I would avoid this contract oriented sales company at all cost. There are less expensive, more honorable companies out there.

Vantagens:

I liked the price they promised me and they promised never to raise it because I helped with beta testing, but when the new [sensitive content hidden] took over they tripled my price in one year with no warning.

Desvantagens:

They lock you into an auto renewing contract then when you try to get out of it they drag their feet and continue to bill you for months after you disconnect them. Then they chaise you for the money because they did not stop their servers from sending messages when you disconnected their service.

deanna
Owner; Nurse Practitioner, EUA
Usou o software para: Mais de um ano

Horrendous customer service

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: awful. worst company I have dealt with since my business openned.

Vantagens:

when this software works, it's great. The issue is that it often doesn't work and it is impossible to get customer service. There are 13 negative reviews on the BBB page and 20 complaints. This has been a complete waste of money. We are moving on to an alternative company.

Desvantagens:

customer service, as stated above, is terrible. They do not care about your business, they aren't professional and it's impossible to get in touch with someone that can help you.

há 3 anos

Hello Deanna, I'm sorry that you had a difficult time getting support assistance when you needed it. They strive to always provide excellent service, and our support model is always continuing to improve. If you decide that Solutionreach is worth a try in the future, I am confident that it will be a wonderful experience like your practice manager had in the past.

Grace
OPerations Manager, EUA

Long time user

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: We had SR for many years and in the beginning they were very helpful. Then I suppose they got bigger and they no longer answered phone calls and switched their support system over to chat based only. The newsletter editing software has poor functionality and we used to be able to call in and have help in creating things until the company grew then that was no longer an option. We wished that the system could intergrate more with our EHR software. Otherwise over the years the platform has been awesome.

Vantagens:

We like this most for the amount of customization and control we had over how messages were sent out. We also liked that we were able to generate lists easily and send emails and newsletters to specific groups. The check in feature was also very helpful in the aspect of verifying patient info and signing forms

Desvantagens:

The newsletters were a bit difficult to create and very slow. THe forms and info that patients filled out at check-in has no way of importing into our EHR system- we have to manually input everything. The forms would only save in .pdf format and our ehr system only allows us to import .jpgs. Also if the system were down for a period of time there was no alert or indication that patients were not getting messages, some type of alert would have been helpful. We added Doctible on as well because SR had no option of sending out a survey post appt other than emailing it (no texting)

há 4 anos

Thanks for the review, Grace! Glad you've been able to accomplish so much with Solutionreach. We do still offer phone support if you're not able to get the help you need over chat. You can see your support options when you login to our online community at https://community.solutionreach.com/s/my-support/

Alyssa
Brand Engagement Strategist, Canadá
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

I wouldn't suggest this software to my worst enemy.

1,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: This software never wants to work and has strange bugs that their team refuses to fix. For the past
8-months, I have been trying to send out emails on behalf of my clients. 9/10 times the images refuse to upload, forcing me to call their support line to have their team upload the images. The first person to answer the phone can never actually do this or fix the issue, so they need to set up a call with a case manager (NEVER on the same day you call, usually a day or two later). They ask you the same questions as the last call, then they upload the images on their end. This is usually a lengthy process, most times all the images are not uploaded and they have to put you back on hold while they add the other ones.
In order to send out an email every month, I have to go through the process outlined above. I am on month 8 and they are clearly aware of the issue but have not fixed it in any way. Just on Friday, I was told they had to make a new case number and would call me back. I told them this email had to be sent today and confirmed that they would be calling me back within the hour. I was promised they would and of course, no call was received. We were not able to send out a very important and time-sensitive email to the patients. I'm writing this email on Monday as they never called me this morning either, forcing me to call in again only to find out the case numbers weren't even created (the whole reason they hung up on me to go do).

Vantagens:

I only use the newsletter section but it is not built well. I'd recommend Constant Contacts, MailChimp, or Active Demand.

Desvantagens:

In the newsletter section: 1. Images never want to load, not Jpeg or png. Causing me to call in every time I want to send out a newsletter or email (monthly). 2. If you try to go to the next screen without the email images loading, the entire newsletter deletes itself. 3. Half the time, images have gaps in between causing the email to look unprofessional. I thought it was something I was doing wrong, called in to see how to fix it - only to be told that's how their software works. 4. No preview line of text available to be added 4. Custom support line isn't great - or even good. Some are very friendly but it takes a long time to get ahold of a case manager to fix the issue and half the time they don't fix it, just make it work enough.

Kurt
Orthodontist
Usou o software para: 6 a 12 meses
Fonte: SoftwareAdvice

They may be reaching for solutions, but with alligator arms.

1,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: I am trying to get some things resolved and they tell me a lot about how busy they are and they can't get to it today. You know what, don't tell your customer that, we are all busy!

Vantagens:

Not much yet. It does sink with my data base. But even so it makes so many mistakes and the reminders are so ambiguous it is crazy.

Desvantagens:

I have NEVER had so many patients go to the wrong office as I have since I have been using your email and text reminders. I was told by the sales person that your product would be a benefit to me and my patients. It has proven to be the opposite. It is irritating a ton of my patients and I am exhausted from hearing and dealing with my patient's complaints who are angry because your reminders do not make it clear as to which location their appoint is scheduled. When they finally make it to the correct location they are angry and their appointment is over. So, I get to figure out how to accommodate them when it is now time to seat the next patient. Basically, I get to work double time under a huge stress load. Their design team is horrible. If you like crappy looking emails sent to your patients then solution reach will make them for you. I find it ironic that their name is "solutionreach" because they cannot seem to come up with solutions to fix simple software and design issues. All you get from these guys is "nope, can't do that, no, sorry, can't and so on. I have never seen a company be so reluctant to try new things to reach a solution that might benefit their customer and their patients. Do not sign a contract with these people

Miguel
IT

Solutionreach can assist in managing your Social Media interaction

3,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Being in Healthcare we have been using this product for 4 years. By the name of the category, it makes it seem that its only for Dental but don't be fooled. It's for anything related to Healthcare and other industries. They do have an aCheckout their website for full list of industries they support. In terms of what Solutionreach does; It's able to assist in appointment scheduling. The appointment scheduling feature can be interfaced with a CRM or EMR to provide real-time confirmations. This is a great little feature that works. As most technology system, Solutionreach has transformed in the last few years, positively. They have nice features where after appointment patients/person can be sent a Feedback/Survey via Text, Email or portal. Another great feature as from the survey you can directly have it connected to Social Media to post on your behalf. Imagine not having a real way to get people to post to your Facebook or Google Places, well now you will get a flood with this features.

Vantagens:

Customer service has been responsive. The price point is relatively good compared to others. They have flexible packages that can be inclusive of all cost example Text messages, you won't have to pay per text but its unlimited in a package. The fact that they have a development team that does integration is great. As long as they have interfaced before it may be a low to no cost to connect. Other features included in one package are Mass-Email blast marketing, patient education (specific to dental) and patient reminders.

Desvantagens:

Still building rules on application to make it more robust. Its no salesforce but for the price point you cant complain.

jessica
Clinic Supervisor, EUA

Solutionreach

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Successful. They really know how to capture the patients attention and assist in retaining that patient in the future. Safe and secure communication.

Vantagens:

Patient communication has never been so effective, smooth, and successful with using this product! Patients response with this software is so much better than other programs we have used in the past. Also the decrease in no shows was unbelievable once we put this software in place!

Desvantagens:

The integration of the software and getting all team members on the same page with all the ways to utilize the program was challenging, however, with customer support to walk through how to personalize the program for the different departments made things much easier and really helped getting everyone excited to work with the software!

há 3 anos

I'm very glad to hear that you're having a great experience with Solutionreach and that your patients are responding well. It's very good to hear that you had great experiences thus far with the support team and customizing Solutionreach. Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback and review!

Carmen
OFFICE MANAGER, EUA

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT

1,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: not satisfactory at all

Vantagens:

Impossible to speak to someone in charge. They all say the same thing every time we have an issue. "we are traying to see if case manager is available" then you stay on hold for 30+ minutes and they disconnect you. Problems are never resolved quickly, always take at least 2-3 times for them to fix a problem. Then no one takes ownership of a case and you end up repeating yourself over an over explaining what the problem is to everyone that picks up the phone just so they can say same thing "trying to get person than can help you". Horrible !

Desvantagens:

their sync software is very unreliable. It just stops and you don't get any error messages or notification. Then as I stated before, tech support takes days to fix and there is no one you can escalate your issue.

há 3 anos

Hi Carmen, I'm so sorry that you've had repeated issues in getting the support that you need. I'm working with our team to get this resolved and someone will be reaching out to you shortly.

Michelle
manager, EUA

unauthorized charges

3,0 há 4 anos

Vantagens:

We have used this company for several years, but basically onto to confirm appointments. We realize there is much more to it, as per the sales rep, however, getting a person at SR to actually explain how to implement these bonuses is difficult.

Desvantagens:

We paid for it for years, then recently went with a beta testing of cloud based program and solution reach is to be included with the testing. I came across a charge last week on my credit card that they had on file previously. My team called to discuss and it was to be refunded. Today, yet another $329 is being charged to the same credit card, in lieu of a refund. So I need to recall and now freeze my credit card so they do not have anything to charge inappropriately. Right now is not the time to be doing this to peoples credit cards, nobody has time to deal with this incompetence.

Joann
IT, EUA

Patient Engagement

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Solution Reach opened up a number of avenues to help us better engage our patients and potential patients. They made it easy for us to try and buy and we've never turned back!

Vantagens:

The software turned our simple phone system to messaging offering another way to engage our patients and potential patients.

Desvantagens:

Would love to be able to do patient appointment scheduling online, but doesn't adapt to our emr, but we keep checking back!

Fonte da avaliação

Anytime help is needed they are there. Our office reaches many of our patients this way.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Automated patient communications.

Vantagens:

The automated nature of the system. With a few initial set ups you can use the system to do much of your busy time consuming phone work for you. If you really want to get your monies worth then you can also use the newsletters and different options to add more to your experience.

Desvantagens:

The only real con I have ever noticed is just like everything these days there are add ons. I personally would just prefer the whole package be offered at one cost. I understand though that some offices prefer to piece their products together so this is why it is offered this way.

Shelly
Clinic Supervisor/Medical Assistant, EUA
Hospitais e Saúde, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Solutionreach for a independent practice

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: My overall experience was very positive and would likely still be using them today if we would not have been forced to change EMRs and now has an already built in system similar to this.

Vantagens:

I loved the ability to add this software to our office as out EMR was lacking this feature. The communication abilities with patients was great. I loved being able to reach our to patients remotely in the event of inclement weather and cancellation or closures!

Desvantagens:

Some patients complained about multiple contact attempts etc but this was just an error we made as a new user learning to select the proper settings, etc.

Fonte da avaliação

We tried others in the past and happily tossed them away 5 years ago. LOVE Solution Reach!

5,0 há 7 anos

Comentários: Less time spent on the phone to remind patients about appointments. Less time stuffing/stamping recalls and the ability to send out mass notifications in case of illness or weather delays or cancellations.

Vantagens:

Advanced notifications and ease of sending out mass notifications if a physician is out sick or weather shuts us down.

Desvantagens:

Like all "computer-types" when they work they are great and when they are down its a nightmare. Luckily we haven't had many times when Solution Reach has went down and they couldn't get us back up and going immediately.

Sonya
Practice Manager, EUA

Former Solution Reach User

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: We were happy with Solution Reach, however, the management software we were using at the time integrated their own communication software within our current version. We no longer required a separate program for these features. Ending our contract proved to be difficult to say the least and the "manager" handling it was very dissapointing compared to the customer service experience we had received up to that point. Once we started the process of ending our contract, professionalism and customer service was extremely ugly.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, variety of options and tasks available. Ability to customize communciations and scheduling delivery of communciation. Customer service was always helpful and prompt.

Desvantagens:

There wasn't much we didn't like about the performance of the software. We utilized it well and our patient communication was exceptional.

Lydia
Ast. office manager, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]was amazing with all the questions we had!!

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: SR overall is very customizable for all needs.

Vantagens:

My favorite part about we is the accessibility for where ever you are. Being able to log in form Home is the biggest for me as I need to cancel patient sometimes via text. This bring relieve to know i have so many options right in my hand.

Desvantagens:

My least favorite part about SR is the inability to add notes per patient for group messaging example being: if we create an ASAP list but "Jane" can only do Monday's there is not a way to add that side note.