15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Broadly

O Broadly é uma plataforma de geração de avaliações que ajuda empresas locais a obter avaliações positivas online, protegendo a reputação.

Saiba mais sobre o Broadly

Vantagens:

Easy to install, integrates with our CRM system and support gets back in touch with immediately. Not mention we received 6 reviews in a month.

Desvantagens:

I was worried at first that clients leaving a review would be put off by additional requests for reviews on other sites but that hasn't been an issue.

Notas do Broadly

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Broadly tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 336 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Broadly antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (336)

Jonathan
Jonathan
Board Member, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Organização cívica e social, 11–50 funcionários

So glad we gave Broadly a "try" for our business

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: I've really been enjoying Broadly's product for getting feedback from clients on every visit we do, whether good or that something we can work on, so that we can address promptly. Additionally, their communication platform for webchat & text capability has be an extremely valuable add to the way we are able to connect with our customers and soon to be customers. Definitely have seen an increase of social/shared reviews which we prior would really only verbally hear from clients, so glad that it's being put out more for others to hear about & I feel it's helped us connect with clients that might not have done the extra call or email to us had it not been for the chat option on our site.

Vantagens:

First off, their customer service thus far has been outstanding in helping me get going and fully utilizing their platform. I really like it's simplicity which makes it easily understandable with minimal "training" needed for any team member(s) that need to have their "hands in the pot". The prior is for both their review/feed back function as well as their chatbots.

Desvantagens:

Thus far, I have honestly not experienced any cons to this service/platform/software. We're about a year into using them and fingers crossed this doesn't change.

há 5 anos

So glad you're leveraging all of Broadly's features including reviews, our app and web chat! Helping your business connect with more customers and leads is our goal and it sounds like you're seeing both happen. Thanks for the review!

Shawna
HR Manager, EUA
Serviços jurídicos, 11–50 funcionários

Broadly Review Services

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Our experience with Broadly has been very well. We've obtained so many reviews to our business' that are positive. We're been able to have more direct communication with our clients via text.

Vantagens:

I like that this software can automatically send out the review requests and catch negative experiences, so they can be handled behind the scenes. I like most that we can use the software to text with out clients, and have multiple ways of communicating. I like that we can get google leads with the broadly app, so people can message us directly and help gain business.

Desvantagens:

We chose to turn the live chat off of our website, for it slowed down our website speed. Also, when clients send pictures back to us in the text message they turn out very very blurry I wish they would come back clear. I wish we were able to hold templates in the app to just add onto chats, for we will use the service to remind clients about appointments, or hearings, etc. It would be easier to be able to save templates.

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Shawna! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our inbox and review tools! & Thank you for your insight regarding web chat and picture quality, I'll be sure to relay this info to our development team. Keep up the great work!

Paul
Construção, Profissional autônomo

Horrible stay away

1,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Horrible customer service was not there and my client or account suscess manage was very hard to get a hold of and It seemed like they were not checking to see what they were doing on there end was working

Vantagens:

It was nice that there was a product that could send reviews.

Desvantagens:

Horrible customer service not dedicated to clinet success we already signed up for another product that is broadly competitor and already seen huge improvement

Brad
Serviços a indivíduos e famílias, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The best thing you could ever do for your business

Vantagens:

The Broadly software makes customer experience management and review generation surprisingly easy. I challenge every new employee on their first day at my company to try and leave us a review and more than 80% of my employees simply can't do it without help. Broadly has made leaving a review incredibly easy while also creating a 1 stop shop for managing all of our interactive social media platforms.

Desvantagens:

Using the software for multiple entities can be a bit frustrating at first, but Broadly has improved their app leaps and bounds already, and I know there is even more ease of use to come!

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Brad! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! And thank you for your insight regarding multi-locations, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Carol
Office Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 2–10 funcionários

Great Product and Service

Vantagens:

We have been using Broadly and we love the way we get our office reviews. It is simple, clear and is well set up. Our patients get the requests and a few reminders (the perfect amount not to few and not to many) and we gain insight into how we are doing. I also love the fact that we can get reviews on several platforms.

Desvantagens:

What we like least is the fact that it is only for reviews. It is not a reminder system for the patients that they have upcoming appointments. It also would be nice if it would integrate to Eaglesoft and let the patient schedule their appointments on our open spaces.

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Carol! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! We would love to provide you with support in setting up some of our other tools, including appointment reminders! Please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ [email protected] to get started. Keep up the great work!

Daniel
Fonte da avaliação

Great product to help you get noticed locally!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Great platform to help increase reviews and answer reviews on multiple platforms.

Vantagens:

Easy to use and most of your social platforms are all in one place so you don’t have to give an internal employees/marketing company access to multiple platforms.

Desvantagens:

Yelp is pointless IMO to have in the platform because you can’t ask customers for reviews. Yelp will eventually take down all reviews that have come from Broadly because it goes against their rules.

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Daniel! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And thank you for your insight regarding Yelp, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Melissa
CRO, EUA
Internet, 51–200 funcionários

Best Tool for Reputation and Review Management

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Love it. I recommend it all the time for companies that need score improvements.

Vantagens:

I love that it gives the opportunity to ask the customer how was their experience and based on their answers if it is favorable it will request a Google review. It has been a huge difference maker for our Google scores

Desvantagens:

….I don’t have any dislikes ……,,,,I don’t use all the features but will look into more

Ryan
COO, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Easy google-based platform to request, and respond to reviews

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Great. It has really helped us engage with our customers and improve our online reputation.

Vantagens:

So easy that new team members don't need significant training to jump right on board and begin using and providing value.

Desvantagens:

The only issue I have is not even with Broadly itself, the structure of our business makes automated review requests difficult because we often times don't collect on invoices for months after the job is complete (We work in an industry where insurance pays the bill).

Gertie
Publicidade e marketing, 2–10 funcionários

Broadly has removed "Dealing with Bad Reviews" from my Task List

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: In the pet industry, reputation management is crucial. Getting the wagging tails on record is important, and with Broadly--it's easy!

Vantagens:

Broadly easily integrated with our other platforms, allowing for a seamless request of reviews from ALL customers. The happy customers far outweigh the sad, so now our reviews have a more accurate representation of our customer experience.

Desvantagens:

We weren't sure if it was going to work well at the beginning!

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Gertie! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review tools! Keep up the great work!

Kevin
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Serviços de Facilities, 2–10 funcionários
Usou o software para: 1 a 5 meses

It works

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Helps get customer reviews. Enables chat on my website. Therefore, I like it!

Vantagens:

Its a pretty effective app/software that helps solicit customer reviews. I have almost a 33% review rate in my home services business now, before it was maybe 1-5%. I also love the fact that their plugin allows customers to chat with me on my website. Some customers hate calling, and having broadly provide a chat function on my website has allowed me to gain many new customers. Thank you Broadly.

Desvantagens:

I wish it was better integrated with my CRM system, but that is on my corporate team (I own a franchise) - not broadly. They are actively working on it. Other negatives are the price - it is very expensive. Tough to quantify how much a positive review is worth. For now, in my first year in business, its worth it to me and I'll continue to use it.

Jud
President, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 51–200 funcionários

Good value for features

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: We switched to Broadly from another provider and have been very happy with the customer service and value.

Vantagens:

Broadly has done a good job automating our review request process, helping us increase our Google star rating and interact with customers who leave us reviews. The web chat function has been a welcome addition that has increased lead generation through our website. Their customer service team has always been very responsive to our needs.

Desvantagens:

Initially it did not have a pre-filled response generator but has since adapted one that seems to work well. It does not integrate with our particular CRM as well as we would like.

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Jud! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our web chat and reputation management tools! We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer support so we're happy to hear your experience has been that. & Thank you for your insight regarding integrations with CRMs, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Automotivo, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

The power of the internet!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We opened a business that is not in a busy area. Broadly has boosted our exposure on line. Our clients come from all surrounding cities. Have had Broadly services since 2018. The current was established in 2022 and going strong. Broadly has been a great help in our growth.

Vantagens:

Broadly helps my business grow daily. Number 1 priority is to keep customer service at the highest level. Our customers become our friends. We strive to accommodate our friends give them an experience like no other in the automotive repair industry. Broadly brings our business to customers looking for our services.

Desvantagens:

Not much to not like about the services they provide our business.

Candice
Fonte da avaliação

Broadly has helped grow our business!

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Very content with the overall experience! Would refer to anyone

Vantagens:

We love the reviews section of Broadly! Knowing what our customer's are saying on a daily and weekly basis has really helped us grow and learn.

Desvantagens:

I don't love the online chat experience with Broadly. Our garage door industry is very specific so it is hard to answer everyone's questions online ASAP ourselves and if we have Broadly do it we are concerned they don't have enough knowledge. This is not a negative for Broadly, just a negative with online chat in general.

Robin
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários

Good service

4,0 ano passado

Comentários: Our rep is very pleasant to work with and quickly responds to questions asked. Working with Broadly has been a positive experience.

Vantagens:

The software was Easy to set up. Good customer support.

Desvantagens:

We have had some issues with the reporting options.

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Robin! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from customer support and tools! Please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ [email protected] if you run into any hiccups with our reporting tool. Keep up the great work!

Troy
Owner / CEO, EUA
Imobiliárias, 11–50 funcionários

Has helped us to grow

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: I love you guys and what you have done to help us grow our reviews

Vantagens:

I like using Broadly for our reputation managment , it keeps us in the loop and keeps us in front of our clients tell we get the review, It has also helped us to be more on top of our unhappy campers to resovle issues before they get out of hand... I would tell you that with Brodly we have doubeled or even trippeled our reviews...

Desvantagens:

I wish the dash board was more user freindly and that I could also get the dashboard on my phone

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Troy! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our reputation management tools! & Thank you for your insight on the dashboard, I'll be sure to relay this info to our team. Keep up the great work!

Lauren
General Manager, EUA
Hotelaria, 11–50 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

No business should be without Broadly

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Broadly allows you to capture tons of reviews without having to add any manpower.

Vantagens:

Broadly makes capturing reviews a simple and painless process. It is just the right customer contact without being overburdensome. As a business, being notified immediately of a negative review could be imperative to salvaging a client relationship and Broadly enables us to do that. The dashboard is easy to navigate and the reviews are captured by the system in the background without us (the user) having to do anything extra.

Desvantagens:

I cannot think of anything about the software functionality that I would change.

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Lauren! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! Keep up the great work!

Kelsey
Manager, EUA

Retail Review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall, I enjoy Broadly in every aspect. It allows us to stay more connected with our customers and better serve them. In today's world, everything is through web chats, texts, and emails. This allows us to have conversations with our customers quickly before and after hours in cases of emergency. This also helps us with gaining more reviews for our company as well as helping fix any issues a customer may have before they leave us a bad review. Overall, we love Broadly so much here!

Vantagens:

We enjoy being able to quickly respond to customer questions as well as see their reviews, good and bad.

Desvantagens:

Some issues with attaching pictures to messages while using the app.

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Kelsey! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our inbox and review tools! Keep up the great work!

Joe
Automotivo, 11–50 funcionários

Building our business

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: It has helped us grow our presence and acquire new customers at a rate we never knew possible.

Vantagens:

Broadly has been a vital part of our marketing mix and has garnished us feedback that others can use in their search for a provider.

Desvantagens:

I wish I had more time to utilize all of the features.

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Joe! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our tools! And we would love to provide you with support in setting up some of our other features! Please feel free to connect directly with your CSM or email us @ [email protected]. Keep up the great work!

Trinity
Manager, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 11–50 funcionários

Great for Consumers

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: We like that you can answer messages anywhere as long as you have the app on your phone. It is also easy to reply to customers reviews!

Vantagens:

Broadly helps customers contact us with ease. We are able to send quotes, set reservations up, and answer any questions even when we are not in the building. They send out automated review requests for every platform you put into Broadly. Highly recommend for small businesses!

Desvantagens:

I don't have anything negative to say about Broadly.

Alan
Fonte da avaliação

Achieved quality reviews we couldn't get on our own.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Very positive experience. They manage the opt outs for me. Good customer service. Simplifies a process that manually we were incapible of doing on our own. Cost of service versus labor to accomplish same thing is a bargain.

Vantagens:

Am able to upload file of customers service during the week and Broadly does the rest. Requesting reviews. We went from about 30 Google reviews with and 3.3 star rating, to over 250 reviews with an average star rating of 4.8.

Desvantagens:

Not much to dislike. Price could be reduced a bit.

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Alan! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our review management tools! Keep up the great work!

Elvira
Office Manager, EUA
Construção, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

This is the second Pluming company that I work for and I will always recommend Broadly to everyone.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: They are very good on what they do and have people working for them that care that you are happy. The price for everything that they offer is amazing

Vantagens:

The support team is great. Is very easy to use and affordable.

Desvantagens:

The only thing that I could say it was at the beginning it was hard to get connected so we can get started but after we got our Rep we are in contact every time we need her.

Isaac
Manager, Canadá

An Honest Review

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: So far so good, doesn't need upkeep or anything, we just let it do its own thing. Great service software!

Vantagens:

The fact that this software integrates with our scheduling software helps us out so much by making it easier to reach our customers after a service call to leave a review. Also if there is a person that did not like our service for some odd reason, it would let us know so that we can resolve the issue before it gets put on our social media platforms.

Desvantagens:

The pricing is good but could be better. However, the number of bad reviews that we could have received if this software wasn't in place would have cost us more in business.

ano passado

Thank you so much for being a Broadly customer, Isaac! We appreciate your feedback and are happy your business has benefited from our reputation management tools! Keep up the great work!

Mike
Construção, 2–10 funcionários

I've used Broadly for over 5 years

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Requesting reviews is easy and direct. The web site works for me and my company. Customers tell me the web site is important to them when choosing a contractor. As is the ability to search for reviews.

Vantagens:

My web site, built by Broadly, gets great reviews from internet customers. I get direct emails from prospective customers while they are reviewing the site with the pictures and past reviews. I ask people all the time what they think about the website and the reviews are... that they called me!

Desvantagens:

I don't have anything to complain about. Maybe being able to get more location information at the initial contact.

Emily
Controller, EUA

Customer Management

Vantagens:

We find that it makes it easier to reach out to customers to answer questions & schedule appointments. Also, it has increased our Google reviews. It also makes it easier to collect payments from our customers.

Desvantagens:

I don't like the fact that we cannot prevent negative reviews anymore. Also, it would be nice if we could do partial credits to customers that pay on Broadly.

Brandi
Residential Coordinator, EUA
Construção, 51–200 funcionários

Excellent Review Resource

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: We primarily use Broadly to communicate with leads that come through our website and to request reviews from our customers. It takes me no time to send the review request, and I appreciate that very much!

Vantagens:

I like the ease of use - and the option for customers to give a thumbs up/thumbs down prior to leaving a review. It gives us the opportunity to remedy any issue that may have come up that we did not know about and hopefully satisfy the customer's expectations.

Desvantagens:

The interface is a little wonky sometimes, but they just updated and I have faith that it will continue to improve! There's a bit of a delay between when a customer leaves a review and when I receive a Broadly notification about it.