15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre Hunter

Ferramenta de pesquisa e verificação de e-mail baseada na Internet que ajuda a encontrar e verificar endereços de e-mail profissionais de empresas e domínios.

Saiba mais sobre o Hunter

Vantagens:

These features every online business basically needs. The product is very easy to use, once I find an email I click copy and it is copied to the clickboard (no email integration for the free plan).

Desvantagens:

It's inability to find certain organizations unless you're totally accurate with the typing.

Notas do Hunter

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Hunter tem uma classificação geral de 4,6 em 5 estrelas com base em 618 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o Hunter antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (618)

João Luiz
João Luiz
Diretor de Marketing, Brasil
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Auxilia muito na prospecção fria

4,0 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Ferramenta excelente para agregar dados na prospecção fria. Auxilia muito em garantir os dados corretos.

Desvantagens:

Nem todas as respostas são totalmente funcionais, em alguns casos acaba não sendo muito útil, mas no geral, bastante competente.

Josh
Josh
Associate, EUA
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Capital de risco e capital privado, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Upgraded account a few minutes into free trial

Vantagens:

This app is amazing and underpriced. I've seen companies small and large pay ALOT more - piecing together multiple isolated products - and still getting less functionality. And Zapier integration sealed the deal.

Desvantagens:

honestly none yet - a mobile application would make for better accessibility/notifications but it's far from a must-have.

Software, 5.001–10.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

It is a good professional email search engine.

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Part of my job today is to retain engineering and development talent, the program also allows me to maintain an updated list of elite collaborators with which I can request contacts or meetings, my lists are private and therefore the ideal is to have a soft manager of this but only managed by me.

Vantagens:

Some of the activities I am involved in, the software has helped me too much, as they require networking with other professionals, technology providers or potential partners, Hunter can help me find the correct email addresses to facilitate communication initial. This is especially useful for reaching key decision-makers or technical experts in other companies. In that sense, the time savings have been abysmal.

Desvantagens:

I have had problems lately in verifying emails from people who use hotmail, which I suppose is something about the internal configuration of the software, I imagine it must be something temporary, the software remains loaded and does not advance, something that does not happen with gmail or domain emails, the same The problem is visible when I try to verify or search for it.

há 4 semanas

Hi there, Laura from the Customer Success team at Hunter here. I just wanted to quickly reach out and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Hunter and that it's saving you significant time. Regarding the issue with verifying Hotmail email addresses, if you're still experiencing this problem, would you mind contacting us at [email protected]? We'd like to investigate this together, as I wasn't able to reproduce the error on my end. Thank you once again!

Jenn
VP of Operations, EUA
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 51–200 funcionários

Hunting Down Executives Emails

2,0 há 9 meses

Comentários: I've had a positive experience using Hunter. It is quick, easy and gives up-to-date email information. I've used it for several years now and have suggested several business owners to use it as well.

Vantagens:

The obvious best feature is the resource for finding email addresses with a click of a button. They have a free version, and it enables you to get a certain number of searches per day.

Desvantagens:

At times when you post a link into the search, sometimes they aren't able to find any email addresses.

há 9 meses

Hi Jenn, Thank you very much for your valuable feedback! We genuinely appreciate your loyalty to Hunter over the past several years, and we're thrilled to hear that you can easily find the emails you're looking for. I wanted to reach out to you regarding the overall rating of 2 stars out of 5, which is a matter of concern for us. We'd like to inquire if you've encountered any issues while using our application. If so, could you please contact us at [email protected] so we can address this together? We are constantly working to improve Hunter, and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Regarding the occasional difficulty in finding the emails you're looking for, I'd like to clarify that we intentionally do not rely on third-party sources. When you use Hunter, you're accessing information from a single source: the public web. Therefore, the quality of your results heavily depends on the online presence of the companies you're researching. Thank you very much in advance, and all the best! Laura - Customer Success @ Hunter.io

Andrew
Owner, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Hunter has been essential to my businesses growth

5,0 há 3 meses

Comentários: Its great. great product, great customer service. Best option ive found out there.

Automated outreach for B2B contacts. It has easy interface

Desvantagens:

The cap limit on drips in a campaign causes me to put several hrs of work every 6 months to re setup things

há 2 meses

Hi Andrew, Thanks for the lovely review! We are thrilled to see that Hunter has been essential to your Business Growth. Thank you for considering us! It's also great to see that you find Hunter's interface to be easy as it was designed with that scope in mind. Regarding the issues with campaigns, do you mind contacting us at [email protected] so that we can review this for you and assist? Thanks in advance! Laura - Customer Success @ Hunter.io

Shawn
Digital Strategist, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 51–200 funcionários

A Must Have Sales Tool

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I have used Hunter as a secondary tool for prospecting for the past 5 years, I'm loyal and I'm ROI positive so it's a no brainer to continue using the software.

Vantagens:

If you or your sales team does any prospecting by visiting a website, this extension will be a game changer especially if you're looking to acquire emails associated to the domain in just a simple click. The emails are much more accurate than buying a list and it's much more affordable to seek out and build your own list using hunter. I suggest using a combination of LinkedIn and Hunter to make sure you find the decision maker or contact to maximize your monthly limits.

Desvantagens:

Sometimes it take a little bit of time to load and if you click off the site while it's loading emails you have to start over. This is a minor issue but it can get frustrating if you are heavily prospecting a large list which leads me to my next con, quantity of emails you can acquire with their packages. If you prospect a lot of companies every month you may need to switch to a higher tier for membership which could get pricey.

Eric
CEO, Índia
Software, 11–50 funcionários

Amazing Email Campaign & Leads Management Tool

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Amazing experience with Hunter would like to see integrations with more tools.

Vantagens:

I love the UI-UX and Leads Management feature & EMail campaigns Follow-ups with the EMail verifier tool that confirms the credibility

Desvantagens:

Would love to see LinkedIn email finder features again with save lead option directly in the CRM or add Linkedin Campaigns to send messages to LinkedIn connections.

Maggie
Digital Marketing, França
Software, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

Great tool for finding emails and managing lead lists

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: Hunter is a good tool for those looking for the best bang for their buck, but if you separated each feature, there are better individual tools on the market

Vantagens:

The fact that Hunter connects to HubSpot, Salesforce, and Pipedrive is essential to my workflow. Easy to export enriched lead lists, no manual data entry

Desvantagens:

Very expensive compared to other e-mail finding tools but also more inclusive. Also concerns about GDPR regulations and parameters behind the tool's data extraction methods

Mario
CEO, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing service and value!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Overall we've grown our database, generated leads and new revenue. It's paid for itself many times over. I highlight recommend for small business owners.

Vantagens:

Ease of use, clean UI/ UX, value and quality of leads helps you get the most ROI.

Desvantagens:

Since you're not able to generate leads from all websites perhaps offering an alternative option would help. The Email Verifier works ok.

Ian
sales, Reino Unido
Logística e cadeia de fornecimento, 501–1.000 funcionários

Reviewing Hunter

5,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Comentários: very good, it helps with checking emails

Vantagens:

Its quick and easy, and gives you answers straight away

Desvantagens:

Dont use all info, just to verify emails

Kathy
Sr. Account Executive, EUA

Helps me find prospects!

4,0 há 4 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

I can usually find the right person to call, but their phone number and email are not as easy. Hunter helps me find their email!

Desvantagens:

It's not entirely intuitive when I'm looking for the domain name.

Dhahna
Director of Marketing, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Hunter has allowed me to work less, with more reward

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Their customer service is superb. They get back to you within a couple of hours and help you out with any questions you have outside of their FAQs, which answer most. I'm a part of a small company that relies on garnering leads for our clients and have tried other services but they don't compare.

Vantagens:

The google sheets add-on makes it super easy to search for emails and parse my results. I also appreciate that with your subscription it only counts requests when they've found an email, not just searching for one.

Desvantagens:

I'd like to be able to search for emails AND verify them through google sheets instead of having to bulk verify the emails found through the hunter.io site.

Himanshi
SEO Executive, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Amazing Tool and Customer Support!!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Great work guys.. The tool is amazing.. And to the top of that the customer service is superb.. I emailed the customer team on 23 March as I had some IP issues related to my account and I could not use the extension, it was so annoying for me that I needed to send guest post proposals and I could not fetch the emails to contact the people.. Being a part of SEO department its like my daily bread and butter but the moment I emailed the customer team, I got an immediate response within 15 minutes asking for issues I am facing and guess what my problem got fixed within 12 hours of request even during this COVID 19 outbreak.. Amazing work guys, you are assisting your customers with so much promptness even during this tough time. Keep it up..

Vantagens:

The main feature is of extracting email ids of the websites even when the emails are actually nowhere on the website's contact page, it's so easy to get the emails that too department wise like editorial, marketing, etc.. The Google Chrome extension which is offered by hunter is so easy to use and hassle free..Super email hunter tool..

Desvantagens:

No con as such, just a suggestion please increase the monthly limit for hunter extension for free users..

Aravind
Aravind
Advanced Researcher, Índia
, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Hunter a multipurpose recruiter friendly tool

4,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: It is used for generating and validating emails for recruiters

Vantagens:

Hunter is one of the earliest tools available online for generating business emails. Hunter now has many features, other than generating business emails, it validates the emails not only single email it has bulk email validation option also. It has free version for users with credits per month. Hunter also has CRM integration option for users to add and email candidates with tracking option. Hunter has also paid subscription options for users with low cost affordable plans. The domain search option can be used to search emails that are found online and are verified. Overall it is a good tool for recruiters.

Desvantagens:

Hunter is one of the best tools that is used to get business emails for most of the companies but it has its limitations also. It finds emails for big companies and medium companies but for smaller companies it is very rare to generate emails. The email validation sometimes shows bad emails for good working email also, so it has to be improved. In some cases it is not able to validate certain domains so that category has to be improved. Hunter deducts credits for generating emails but it also deducts credits for validating the emails which it generated. It doesn't work with LinkedIn. With all small improvements this tool can be a best tool online for recruiters and sales people.

Meghan
brand strategy, EUA
Software, 51–200 funcionários
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Stop the difficult Hunt with Hunter

4,0 há 8 meses

Comentários: It has been a successful overall experience. The software has allowed my org to gather a large volume of contact information quickly, reducing the time and effort required for lead generation. Plus grabbing emails for us is such a crucial part of us using the tool which I think they do best.

Vantagens:

To streamline your lead generation and email outreach efforts. Especially searching for those emails that may not be picked up with other tools.

Desvantagens:

The specific features available may vary depending on the plan or subscription level you choose. Unfortunately my team is small where we can't justify spending for the tool. Also sometimes the user-face is a little simple and gltichy, I think a better theme with buttons that function 100% would help me feel better about the tool.

há 7 meses

Hi Meghan, Laura here from Hunter Support, thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are pleased to hear that Hunter has been helpful in gathering a large number of leads and improving your workflow. At present, we offer access to a free monthly plan, which includes 75 monthly credits (25 Search and 50 Verification Credits). With the Free Plan, you can access all of our functionalities, except for the CSV export and the Bulk Domain Search feature, which however, are available starting with our lowest plan and wouldn't be very useful on a free Plan anyway, due to the limited monthly credits available. Regarding the design, we've made efforts to keep Hunter as simple as possible, and we are truly sorry to hear that you have encountered some issues with our application. This should definitely not be the case, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. May I kindly ask you to contact us at [email protected] so that we can further investigate this? Thanks in advance!

Internet, 1.001–5.000 funcionários

Best E-mail Discovery Tool

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I love Hunter. This product has saved me so much time trying to find a cold contact's email. This is a must have product for anyone who is working in sales.

Vantagens:

The most valuable tool of Hunter is its ability to allow you to find almost anyone's email. This tool allows you to create leads at scale and make sales efficiently.

Desvantagens:

I wish there was a tracker to allow you to monitor who you have emailed in the past. However I understand Hunter is mostly a discovery tool.

há 3 anos

Hi there! Samara here from Hunter. Thank you for submitting your review and glad to hear Hunter has saved you time with finding email contacts for your outreach efforts. In case you wish to monitor who you've emailed in the past using Hunter tools, we do have a Campaigns (https://hunter.io/cold-email-campaigns) functionality that integrates with your Google Workspace account and lets you send single emails, email campaigns and schedule follow-ups directly from Hunter. Thank you again for sharing your experience with Hunter! Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at [email protected] if you have any questions along the way.

Christopher
Christopher
Marketing Campaign Manager, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 51–200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Excellent. The staff is great. The sense of urgency in response is incredible. 10/10 service.

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: Using this account the last three months, we've seen a massive benefit attributed to:
- Developing focused Marketing Campaigns
- Number of high caliber clients being signed purely from locating a proper RPC. - Increase in momentum from rising sales figures. Additionally, this program has opened the realms of limitless to our staff. We're now able to choose our own industries to tackle (industries of our interest) because we're confident in our ability to now find the correct correspondent for our pitch.

Vantagens:

The ease of access and search criteria. So many other sites require too many components to conduct a thorough search. I am very pleased with the limited information I can provide for prospecting with such massive results on the other end. To date, solely using the free service, my agency has built contracts with various clients amounting to roughly $500,000.00 USD. The ROI is ridiculous if you put effort into your market campaigns.

Desvantagens:

There is very little I don't like about this service. One thing I can mention is, I suggested to eliminate the "additional search" when browsing different departments - or every 10 results. Additionally, sometimes I've experienced having to search the same URL again and being deducted a search. All in all though, those issues are very small in comparison to the benefits provided using this service.

Gestão de investimentos, 11–50 funcionários

Very Helpful for Finding Email Addresses

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I use Hunter to find email addresses for CEOs of companies. This is key in my business, and without Hunter I would not be able to do my job, because CEOs don't usually leave their emails lying around. Hunter is very helpful in figuring out the email format for a specific company, and then I can use the verify tool to figure out the CEO's email. Hunter leaves me confident in knowing that my sent emails won't bounce back to me. Overall, very happy with the software and it is a huge time-saver.

Vantagens:

I like how Hunter has both domain search and verify features. The domain search is great for finding emails for a given website, and works more often than not. However, sometimes the domain search doesn't give you an email--this is where the verify tool comes in handy. When you are familiar with email formats, you can use the verify tool to test out various emails before you send out your email.

Desvantagens:

Although Hunter works the vast majority of the time, I have had instances where I have been given wrong emails--even though these emails were said to be verified. Hunter can also sometimes get tripped up if emails have a period within them. You also only get 100 free searches per month with Hunter.

Brittany
Brittany
Business Development Executive, EUA
Plástico, 11–50 funcionários

Must have Sales extension

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Totally a must have for my team and I. No more spamming, reach the contact you want directly.

Vantagens:

In sales and marketing, I’m always looking for a good way to speak to POC. This is a great way to test emails for valid address, create marketing list for newsletters to separate groups and multiple people in the same organization. I use this tool daily to verify and export lists to other emailing software for marketing purposes.

Desvantagens:

Totally bummed that this no longer integrates with sales navigator on linked in. That was the most amazing tool when networking on that platform.

Nishant
Nishant
Marketer - Inbound / Outbound, Índia
Fonte da avaliação

I was in love with Hunter chrome extension

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: The overall reason for still using it:
1 - saves a lot of time for me to find the right profile in a company with the email id.
2 - It does this one job of finding business email with formats and deliveriblity suggestions.

Vantagens:

I came to know about Hunter because of its chrome extension. I use it a lot for my outbound email campaigns. I only use for generating business emails.

Desvantagens:

As I said that I only use it for generating business email because for other features like email validation it is bit costly than other tools in market.

Robert
New Business Development Rep, EUA
Fonte da avaliação

Hunter as an email search tool

4,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Overall it has gotten much better but still has a ways to go. The issue with both companies is the quality of the email addresses. With both companies they each will provide invalid emails every once in awhile. When this happens I then check a third company to get a balanced view. When Hunter rises to the task and can provide data on almost all companies I search then I will consider switching

Vantagens:

Ease of use. I am a non-paying user. Hunter now has many more of the URL I search for. What I like best about Hunter is they often provide a telephone number. I only use Hunter and one other similar company which I do pay for despite not providing telephone numbers.

Desvantagens:

My only complaint is they need to somehow gather more Companies URL and associated human data. It is a matter of how many good quality human data emails & titles I can get quickly.

Super Easy to Use!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: A must have for salesmen and many other people in the professional world!

Vantagens:

I love this product and since I downloaded the Chrome Extension it is even better! Saves time when prospecting which means more success.

Desvantagens:

It doesn't always pull the info on websites. I would say most of the time it does, but it does seem that sometimes there are gaps.

há 3 anos

Hi there! Samara here from Hunter. I'm really glad to hear Hunter is saving you time when prospecting. Your feedback means a lot to us - thank you! With regards to your concern about the tool not pulling the info from the website Hunter's method for getting emails is to scour the web for publicly available email addresses, if we cannot find emails for a domain, company or a specific professional on the web, we cannot return a result. This allows having full data transparency while constantly updating the emails found. More information can be found on Our Data page: https://hunter.io/our-data. Hope this clarifies things. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at [email protected] if you need help with anything along the way. Thanks again!

Nakul Vikram
Research Analyst, Índia
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 51–200 funcionários

Hunter review

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: My overall experience with Hunter has been excellent, has helped me a lot in lead generation and email verifications.

Vantagens:

Feature that excites me the most is that even if you don't have the domain of a particular organization and you just put the link of their website, it gives you the email pattern, several examples of email pattern and the domain name of that organization.

Desvantagens:

Email verifier doesn't really gives accurate answers.

Publicidade e marketing, 201–500 funcionários

Hunter for sales

Vantagens:

My org primarily used Hunter for lead contact info verification. They also have CRM/automation tools which we don't use. It is very good for verifying contact info

Desvantagens:

Hunter is simple and straightforward. My org didn't use all the features (sales automation, etc) so can't say there were many cons. Worked well for verifying contact info and company info.

Magdalena
Magdalena
Data Entry, Lead Generation Expert, Filipinas
Emprego e contratação, 501–1.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Hunter as the most helpful tool in existence..

5,0 há 6 anos

Comentários: I work as a freelance Data Analyst, and my client says lead generation is one of my strongest skills. I think it's because I use Hunter..I owe them big time!

Vantagens:

I like that it gives me insight on my lead generation job. The email search feature is my most favorite one. It's easy to use, it saves me a lot of time and it gives me the necessary result that I wanted in no time.

Desvantagens:

I don't have anything bad to say about this software.