Sobre Negotiatus

Order products, approve purchases, pay vendors, and monitor spend—all on one platform.

Saiba mais sobre o Negotiatus

Vantagens:

So nice to have Amazon support through negotiatus.

Notas do Negotiatus

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O Negotiatus tem uma classificação geral de 4.4 em 5 estrelas com base em 52 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Filtrar avaliações (52)

Classificação do produto

Classificação do produto

Países

Países

Uso

Classificar por

Você já usou o Negotiatus antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Director of Operations, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários

The Best!

5 há 9 meses

Comentários: I have used Negotiatus for 3+ years as my former and current company and they are truly phenomenal partners. They are much more than just vendors.

Vantagens:

Negotiatus is incredible. They truly help businesses scale and consolidate while saving $$$ on product spend. Their customer service team is ready to handle all client needs 24/7 and they are constantly innovating and upgrading.

Desvantagens:

At first, reporting was a bit tedious but they have made significant improvements. They are always listening to customer feedback.

Shawn P.
Managing Director, EUA
Gestão de organizações sem fins lucrativos, 201-500 funcionários

Review of Negotiatus

5 há 9 meses

Comentários: As with all rollouts, it was difficult in the beginning as there is alot to learn. But, now everyone is accustomed to the process and appreciates all of the record keeping features.

Vantagens:

I like the ability to categorize purchases and run reports to show staff the expenses each month. The staff also like having the itemized listing for record keeping and it reduces the inquiries to the accounting team.

Desvantagens:

There is alot to learn in order to use it efficiently and effectively. Would have appreciated more training for administrative team to easily use the various functions.

Resposta do Negotiatus

há 6 meses

Hi Shawn, Thanks so much for taking the time to write us a review! We're so glad to hear that our reporting functionality is making your team's life easier! Also, thank you for the feedback about the learning curve. Our team is currently focusing on optimizing our training process to make sure the transition process is as seamless as possible!

Matt S.
Senior Procurement Coordinator, EUA
Bens de consumo, 51-200 funcionários

Pretty Decent

4 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: This has allowed me to put some ordering responsibility on department heads themselves. Not worrying about office supplies has allowed me to create real cost savings for our organization. Also no more credit card statements to balance so bonus points for that.

Vantagens:

This software is intuitive and customizable for your application. We don't have a company cc, so this is our go-to web sourcing program. It has easy product uploads and can source from virtually any web-store.

Desvantagens:

Product upload does require a link to the specific product needed. This can get tricky with drop-down selections like clothing size or hardware specs. These always take longer to process.

Tina P.
Assistant General Manager, EUA
Companhias aéreas/Aviação, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Negotiatus Reiew

2 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

It tracks my monthly spending

Desvantagens:

The products are 2-3 times more expensive than other vendors (BJs, Amazon, etc.) and the delivery takes too long

Julia B.
Quality Assurance Supervisor, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 201-500 funcionários

Negotiatus

5 há 3 meses

Comentários: Overall, a positive experience with Negotiatus. I especially appreciate how easy it is to return products that end up not working for our team.

Vantagens:

The product is easy to use and easy to navigate. There are always directions available when adding new products but overall the process is simple and easy and makes ordering supplies a less tedious task.

Desvantagens:

Integration with our business was successful but our team was unaware of all the additional features. They're may already be available resources, but video tutorials on how to fully maximize usage of this software would have been beneficial in its rollout at our facility.

Shelley G.
Finance Coordinator, EUA
Serviços e tecnologia da informação, 11-50 funcionários

Negotiatus software review

Vantagens:

I love the ease of adding vendors and products. Also, the customer service is quick, professional and very thorough. They make me feel like I'm their only customer.

Desvantagens:

Purchasing for our business could be a real mess if there were multiple vendors for a particular project on one order. Now that we have credit terms with Negotiatus, it's much better, but there are still vendors who bill us directly. These can be difficult to match with the Negotiatus order number. Also, as one of the approvers, I cannot create an order and have someone else approve it. If I enter an order it is automatically approved.

Chief Revenue Officer, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 11-50 funcionários

Centralize your purchases

5 há 9 meses

Comentários: They are always responsive. Tracking items and returns can be a bit of a process.

Vantagens:

The ability to purchase items from multiple vendors but have all the spend organized and categorized.

Desvantagens:

I'm not certain we actually achieve price savings.

Lauren P.
Staff Accountant, EUA
Varejistas, 51-200 funcionários

Helpful Customer Service

4 há 3 meses

Vantagens:

Whenever I've had to reach out to Negotiatus, they are always very prompt in their response, friendly, and helpful. Every software is going to have issues here and there, but what sets a company apart is how quickly and efficiently they are able to address any issues.

Desvantagens:

There are some reporting & visibility issues I've come across having all of our invoices for seven entities under one log in. I wish there were better "at a glance" features so you can easily view one entity's outstanding invoices and credit memos.

Andrew L.
Dry Room Manager / Inventory Analyst, EUA
Medicina alternativa, 51-200 funcionários

INV Management

4 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall, it definitely helps with in management.

Vantagens:

The layout and the desktop are very easy to use. As someone who is not too familiar with computers, the format of Negotiatus is good for any intermediate computer user.

Desvantagens:

I feel like sometimes there are too many hurdles to have to do to add products. I have experienced Negotiatus not ordering the correct version of an item. There was an item that was sold out and rather waiting to purchase one from another site Negotiatus purchased a similar item but the wrong version.

Matthew P.
General Manager, EUA
Medicina alternativa, 201-500 funcionários

Overall positive

4 há 2 semanas Novo

Vantagens:

So nice to have Amazon support through negotiatus.

Desvantagens:

Ability to opt in or out of email communications for updates on orders/tracking info.

Taryn C.
Office Coordinator and IT, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 201-500 funcionários

Simplified Office Ordering

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: Negotiatus is a huge time saver for me. It puts all of my products in one place, so re-odering is so easy. Returns are no longer a hassel, all I have to do is submit a ticket and Negotiatus takes care of the rest. Our finance team also loves Negotiatus, because all our purchases come in one invoice.

Vantagens:

As an office admin at a bustling office, Negotiatus has been a true lifesaver. Negotiatus finds us the best prices and gets the products to us quickly. It keeps all our costs in one place, which save me so much time! I no longer have to spend hours sourcing receipts from different vendors. This keeps not only our staff happy, but also our finance team. In addition to saving me time, Negotiatus is a breeze to use. It acts as an extension, so I can order products from any website I choose. It also saves all of the products I purchase, so it's simple click to reorder products. Their support team, is friendly, customer service oriented, and always quick to assist. If I ever have a question about a product or want to submit a return, I can submit a ticket directly through their website and their team emails me back the same day with information or a return slip. I would recommend Negotiatus for all office admin who are looking to simplify their weekly ordering process and save time.

Desvantagens:

I currently have no issues with Negotiatus.

Mary D.
Senior Operations Coordinator, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, 501-1.000 funcionários

Streamline Office Ordering

4 há 2 anos

Vantagens:

Negotiatus allows us to set, track and manage our office supply, equipment and snack budgets across 10 offices. The analytics dashboard helps us dive deeper into how we are spending our budgets and reallocate as needed.

Desvantagens:

Due to our unique cost centers and budgets, the my products section is my least favorite feature. Currently we see products across all cost centers and users. I would love to see this section tailored to be user specific! Negotiatus is great at taking feedback and making improvements to the platform to improve the experience. I am eager to see what improvements will come to this part of the software.

Alexander W.
Director, Finance & Accounting, EUA
Hotelaria, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Easy to use - would love more robust reporting

4 há 9 meses

Comentários: Consolidated billing for multiple locations

Vantagens:

Easy to consolidate invoicing Able to complete 1 order for multiple vendors simultaneously Support is responsive

Desvantagens:

Wish there was better reporting regarding substitutes/alternatives ("savings" number is a bit subjective and the team has trouble backing up what that number represents) Canceled orders often take some time to realize that they have been canceled and resubmit them

Rachel G.
Director of Operations, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51-200 funcionários

Review

Vantagens:

Super easy to add products and have one concise system for all products.

Desvantagens:

Having issues with delivery and knowing when things are going to be delivered. Could use more guidance on what products to choose and finding a good price point.

Barie S.
Facilities Specialist, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Negotiatus Review

4 há 5 meses

Comentários: much easier to have all vendors in one platform

Vantagens:

Having our vendors in one platform has greatly improved organization of ordering.

Desvantagens:

order reference and locations. When you filter orders to review certain locations etc, if you go back from one order, it loses the filter so you need to re do the whole process. General user experience can be upgraded to operate more efficiently and intuitively.

Siena S.
Administrative Assistant, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 51-200 funcionários

I'm not satisfied

1 há 3 meses

Comentários: My overall experience has been awful. This platform is stressing me out and giving me so many issues. I feel like we are wasting money every month on our subscription, I'm happy we signed on at a time that guaranteed us our subscription fees back if we don't like the service. You guys have not saved me any money and have only cost me money and time.

Vantagens:

I like being able to purchase from several different vendors all on one platform and have one invoice weekly to give to accounting rather than a couple dozen.

Desvantagens:

Your substitution preferences cause us to purchase items for 2-8 times more what I had originally selected. If there is an issue with an invoice, I feel it's impossible to get help. You have items mislabeled causing there to be one item expected to be delivered but a different item is delivered. On top of that, it will cause inventory issues because my records will show I should have ___ amount of an item when I don't. Order tracking is overall okay, but there's some items I have yet to receive tracking for. When I don't receive tracking for an item and it has not been delivered, Obviously I don't want to pay for it... yet I have invoices that still need to be taken care of. If I am using your google extension to plug the exact item I want, why is it substituting items that are SO far off.

Resposta do Negotiatus

há 3 semanas

Hi Siena, thanks for taking the time to leave us your review of Negotiatus! We appreciate your feedback and I'm really sorry to hear that your experience with us has been frustrating. We'd love to help improve your experience with Negotiatus, so if you're comfortable, please email me at [email protected] and I'll connect you with the right Negotiatus team member to work through all of your concerns. Thanks so much. Allison, Marketing @ Negotiatus

Kasey W.
Supply Associate Manager, EUA
Alimentação e bebidas, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Easy Consolidated Ordering

5 há 2 anos

Comentários: The Negotiatus team is awesome to work with - they are constantly improving the platform and seek input from their users, and actually act on our suggestions. The customer support is quick and helpful.

Vantagens:

For a multi-unit restaurant group, the best part of Negotiatus is that all our items are in one place for consolidated ordering. All units have access to the same item database and can easily find products they need and place quick orders. It's easy to use and their development team is constantly releasing new features and products that make the platform better, and makes them an exciting partner to work with!

Desvantagens:

I wish we could have more information on delivery times - sometimes it's not as clear as we'd like it to be.

Operations Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 1.001-5.000 funcionários

Per SoulCycle

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: So positive! Rep is my life line with the software, and it eases the pain of procurement for a 90+ location company.

Vantagens:

The customer service that comes along with this software is truly its best asset. However, software wise, it's very easy to add/delete/audit/organize inventory.

Desvantagens:

The software can be a little tedious and granular when reproducing bulk orders for more than one location. Provided this feedback to the support team and they've ensured they've taken it back to the developers.

Khrystopher B.
Assistant Store Director, EUA
Artigos de luxo e joias, 10.000+ funcionários

#1

5 há 6 meses

Comentários: Love it

Vantagens:

Ease of use and access of the product yes

Desvantagens:

There are no cons associated with the use of this product

Kylie Y.
General Manager, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 5.001-10.000 funcionários

9/15 Review

5 há 4 meses

Comentários: Overall, the experience has been great.

Vantagens:

Ease of use. This software makes purchasing products through my organization a breeze.

Desvantagens:

My organization chooses most frequently bought products as what we can purchase through Negotiatus. This means that we usually cannot purchase other like-items, but are restricted to the selection of our organization instead of price and item comparing.

Angel Z.
Project Coordinator, EUA
Imobiliárias, 1.001-5.000 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Centralized controls, and easy to us UI

4 há 3 anos

Vantagens:

The UI is very simple, clean, and straightforward to navigate. Makes the job just THAT much easier when you try to roll it out to a big group of diverse users. Centralize control is also great to help keep budget and purchase data accurate for reference and auditing.

Desvantagens:

Approval and budget settings are too simple and not very robust. Would like to see more flexibility for customization.

Sara D.
Area Manager, EUA
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, 501-1.000 funcionários

Quick and Efficient Ordering

5 ano passado

Comentários: GREAT!

Vantagens:

I love that the products are easily accessible in the search function, that we see what we are getting, and that the process (from start to finish) is quick and efficient. Often my job requires immediate action of ordering products due to the busy nature of our business. Having Negotiatus has allowed me to effectively order for multiple studio locations while tracking my deliveries in a way that aides in my day to day scheduling.

Desvantagens:

I would love to see more clarity on the QUANTITY function. From the Dashboard, there are many instances where adding Qty 1 to my cart is in reality a quantity of multiples. You would not necessarily know the difference unless you specifically clicked on the full product name and opened a new screen as the dashboard title often cuts off all the info. This results in a surprise increase in quantity when the delivery arrives and ultimately, negates our need for cost-saving purchases as well as the reason behind a quick Dashboard function.

Sr. Manager, Workplace Planning and Operations (North America and APAC), EUA
Internet, 501-1.000 funcionários

Great Service

5 há 3 anos

Comentários: Very happy with this service so far.

Vantagens:

The customer service team is very responsive and it has saved us a ton of time on the back end by consolidating all our online ordering onto a single monthly invoice.

Desvantagens:

There can be some delays in the processing and approval process, which can occasionally delay deliveries.

Cynthia J.
Assistant Property Manager, EUA
Imobiliárias, 51-200 funcionários

Review of Negotiatus

4 há 9 meses

Comentários: My overall experience is good. I prefer to locate items using the search bar. I don't always find what I need as the description or model number might not be as clear as I prefer.

Vantagens:

I like using a site that allows me to do a one-stop-shopping style process. Grouping items under shopping lists to ensure I order the same thing from the same vendor or find it cheaper from another vendor.

Desvantagens:

When the invoice is completed and received it still stays in the queue. this becomes an annoyance when trying to find open, unreceived invoices. It should have an indicator that is closed or fully received without opening the file to check if all parts are received.

Aissata D.
Finance department manager, EUA
Varejistas, 51-200 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

Negotiatus is an easy way to centralize and secure purchases for a retail business like ours

4 há 9 meses

Comentários: The most important benefit is that we have secure our internal process of supplies order all around this US and Canada (our local managers do not have to go and shop for suppliers either with their own money or with a company card).
The software is easy to manage and use once it has been set up.

Vantagens:

Ease of use for every type of user Centralization of information of supplies order for our business that has multiple locations Ease of payment

Desvantagens:

Not really clear on the switch in products that happen or not to get less expensive but equal products. Monthly subscription not automatically adjusted to the scope of use each month (that would be additional flexibility for the client that we would appreciate)