Avaliações do HoneyBook

da HoneyBook

Nota média de avaliações

• Geral

Sobre HoneyBook

Tools for the Modern Creative Professional: Proposals, Contracts, Payments, and More. Free 7-day Trial - No Credit Card Required!

Saiba mais sobre o HoneyBook

Exibindo 263 avaliações de %{reviews_total}

Christina S.
Serviços jurídicos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 20/09/2019

"The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software"

Comentários: Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

Vantagens: I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

Desvantagens: It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

por HoneyBook em 23/09/2019

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

• Avaliado em 20/09/2019
Leigh ann S.
Serviços de eventos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/05/2020

"Powerful, Intuitive Tool"

Comentários: When we were starting up our business, an event venue, I was going nuts comparing the different CRM software. When you haven't actually used them, you don't know which will work best for you. Another venue owner told me she used HoneyBook. I had learned a lot from her, and finally decided that if she thought HoneyBook was good, it probably was and I'd just go for that. Best decision ever!

Vantagens: I love the pipeline, where each client's project is categorized by stage (new inquiry, tour scheduled, proposal signed, etc.). I can pull up all clients who are in the "Planning" stage of the pipeline, for example. Under each client's project is absolutely everything related to their project: all emails exchanged, contracts, payment schedule, separate workspaces with vendors who will be working on the project, and more. I have templates for emails and have them sent automatically. One goes out when we receive an inquiry, a different one 5 days after client signs the contract, and another 30 days before their event date. There are also templates for brochures, contracts, and payment plans. I can't imagine having to do all of that manually! I set the system up for my business with no outside assistance. It was easy to understand.

Desvantagens: Would like to have more ability to make formatting changes (bullets, numbering, bold, etc.) when editing a document. I can do this on a new document, but not when editing an existing one.
Workflows could be improved to have more triggers and the ability to automatically send files.

por HoneyBook em 02/06/2020

Hi Leigh Ann,

Thanks for your feedback. It's helpful to know where we can improve. We're in the process of building in more formatting customizations right now, as well as new triggers within workflows to help you automate tasks on a more real-time basis. Stay tuned!

• Avaliado em 29/05/2020
Paige E.
Fotografia
    Não avaliado
  • Avaliado em 07/06/2018

"Not User Friendly - Difficult Learning Curve"

Vantagens: Keeps contracts in one place, able to accept credit cards. You can network with other vendors, and they seem to really concentrate more on this than actually developing software that works well.

Desvantagens: I am a "founding" Honeybook user and bought the lifetime membership. At first, HB was very convenient. The learning curve was very frustrating as the online software had many MANY bugs. It still does. The entire premise behind the software was to free up your time, have all your projects in one place, sign contract, get paid, etc. Yes, great idea! However, the software has so many glitches! You're not able to even edit a person in your contacts. Their customer support team used to be great you could actually message a real person - now you have to wait a day or two to get an email answer and most of the time they just send you a link to deal with your problem. Once you email your client the contract, everything goes down the Honeybook "rabbit hole". My clients are tech savvy and they can't even figure out Honeybook - the emails that I've received from frustrated clients is numerous. Save your time and money and get another online software that will actually do the job - like Sprout Studio or Dubsado. Wish I would have done that from the beginning. Regretting my purchase since my lifetime "membership" isn't transferrable and Honeybook continues to make money off of me by accepting credit card payments. I looked at 17hats, which also didn't have great reviews before I purchased Honeybook. Moving on, however, I'm assuming that the process will not be easy transferring existing contracts and other office files.

• Avaliado em 07/06/2018
Tamara C.
Graphic Designer
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 6 a 12 meses
  • Avaliado em 23/05/2020

"Great Productivity Tool, Constantly evolving!"

Comentários: A great productivity tool for me

Vantagens: I love that they are constantly evolving with the features of this software:
1) I am in love with the email scheduling that is connected to my gmail.
2) I love that i can now schedule sessions with my clients within Honeybook instead of sending links to my clients to schedule with outside scheduling platforms.

Desvantagens: I would love to see a connection to Quickbooks Self Employed Software.
I would love more compatibility with the software on apple products. Honeybook's app does not have rotate-screen functionality on ipads, neither does the program fill the screen. It appears to be more of a trial or beta program when you use the Honeybook app on an apple device.
I would love to see a little more assistance with contracts. Automation for standard clauses.
A little on the expensive side per month compared to competition. Discounts promoted are basically the same promotion only for the first year. Would love to see some occasional additional discounts here and there.

por HoneyBook em 28/05/2020

Hi Tamara,

Thanks so much for your feedback. We'll definitely pass it along to our product team. Currently, we don't have stand-alone iPad app, so I understand why that falls short of your expectations. That said, our mobile iPhone app is being updated week over week (with a big update coming soon).

Thanks again and keep an eye out for future updates!

Penny L.
Owner/Photographer
Artes e artesanato, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 06/02/2020

"Best choice I made for my business yet"

Comentários: Payment processing was always a challenge until I found Honeybook. I love that the automated convenience of honey book. I set my templates, it does the rest. I send an invoice, it bills, reminds and keeps everything squared away. Not to mention it auto-deposits funds into my account. IT keeps me in business!

Vantagens: Running my own business where clients contract via email and forms through my website can get overwhelming when trying to keep track of small but important details. Invoicing, payment processing, contracts, client communication, client surveys and now they have a feature where you can connect with other local professionals on projects. Very useful.

Desvantagens: I wish it was a little more upscale looking on fonts, colors and the user experience. My brand is more of a luxury brand so I want customers to feel like when they're being transferred to the contract or payment portion of our interactions that they're still receiving a luxury experience.

• Avaliado em 06/02/2020
Shelbye G.
Photo booth owner
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 29/01/2020

"The easiest way to get paid fast!"

Comentários: My overall experience has been very pleasant! The customer service is always very helpful and the little frustrations of working with a start up or nothing compared to the benefit that it’s given our business in the past two years!

Vantagens: 1.Template building for sure. Not having to hand customize every single contract has saved so much time.
2. The fact that, in the wedding industry, it is heavily female dominant.... which means a lot of us are moms.... which means that this app allowed me to take care of critical work while on my phone. THAT is a lifesaver with kiddos. If you know you know!
3. The time between sending a proposal and getting paid (depending on how ready to book a client was) was minutes at most. I’d get live feedback when they opened the file, signed the contract, and made a payment. I never had to guess.
4. Customer service was great!!! They actively ask for feedback from their customers and even go granular with their questions so they can consider the nuances of each client’s industry!

Desvantagens: 1. The email communication side of the app is very hit or miss. Where they soar with sending files and making payments a BREEZE, the ability to create a streamlined, semi-automated Follow-up process for leads that come in is sorely lacking. Even if HoneyBook never intends to be the best at that portion of sales, I feel it is a simple task to add a feature that makes it easy to add tags to leads so that you can export those contacts to a service that DOES soar in email communication and lead nurturing.
2. There is still a lot of room for more organization in the communication process from sales to project completion.

• Avaliado em 29/01/2020
Corbin M.
Hotelaria, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/04/2020

"Can’t do business without it!"

Comentários: It’s streamlined, helpful beyond what I can write here. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone with a small business with multiple clients.

Vantagens: The workflow feature helps me keep track of everything from inquiries down to executing the final details before the event. It’s easy to use and customer service is quick and helpful when I do get stuck!

Desvantagens: I wish the deposits and payments made were a little clearer on my end so I don’t have the check the bank and HoneyBook at the same time to cross reference. That being said, I JUST started using the payment feature and it could be that I’m just not used to it yet.

• Avaliado em 04/04/2020
Carlos O.
Fotografia, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 31/10/2019

"A must for busy event people"

Comentários: Customer service is great, they get back to asap and help you with anything.

Vantagens: Automating my payments and collecting for me. Using the app i don't have to be in front of a computer to check on customers contracts.

Desvantagens: no scheduling within the software in which I heard they were working on this. The ability to add someone that works for you and not see contract just logistics.

por HoneyBook em 15/11/2019

Happy to hear you are enjoying the HB app Carlos! Please keep an ear out shortly for more news on exciting up coming features!

• Avaliado em 31/10/2019
Jill C.
Design, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 15/06/2020

"Most affordable and complete solution for the creative business"

Comentários: Makes running my creative business so much smoother. Their customer service is second to none. Fast, helpful, and friendly.

Vantagens: Integration of CRM, Calendar, and Billing all in one as well as the ability to run multiple businesses at no additional charge.

Desvantagens: I'd cannot attach a file to an email which means I sometimes have to send 2, but they're working on it.

• Avaliado em 15/06/2020
Crystal W.
Chief Consulting Strategist
Consultoria de gestão, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software por: 1 a 5 meses
  • Avaliado em 23/05/2020

"Entrepreneurs! Need an easy to use CRM interface? HoneyBook is the move"

Comentários: Overall, I highly recommend HoneyBook to those looking for a 1 stop CRM solution. It allows customization, integration, and helps me book MUCH faster, with a more polished presentation.

Vantagens: -Simple, Clean and Customizable interface
- Can be used for multiple product/service offerings
-It works for multiple industries and business types ( Consulting, personal services, creative services, even products/retail

Desvantagens: There are still some developments in the works:
-the HoneyBook app needs more functionality for folks on the go
-calendar syncing is not always accurate (depending on the service you use)-
-hoping the add text response soon *fingers crossed*

Cori S.
  • Avaliado em 04/12/2019

"The Best CRM Software EVER!!! "

Comentários: I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

Vantagens: I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

Desvantagens: The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

• Avaliado em 04/12/2019
Abigail G.
  • Avaliado em 04/11/2019

"HoneyBook is amazing!"

Comentários: It’s been great!! Any time I’ve had an issue it’s been resolved quickly. I do find that asking a question in the group & getting a personal email is rather annoying. I specifically ask in Facebook for a reason - so when I get an email I usually don’t see it right away whereas I’m looking for a notification or other users experiences.

Vantagens: User friendly for both myself and my clients, ease of set up (love that they do most of the upload work & it’s easily changeable!), the community it’s created, & the “opportunities” section.

Desvantagens: 1. I wish there was more internal automation, like the workflow applied just sent out the emails and not prompted me to act.
2. While “linked” with Calendly, it’s not linked in the correct way. I wish when someone signed up for a slot in Calendly, it could generate an automatic proposal that I could look over before sending, or sent automatically. When adding my “Calendly link” to a honeybook email, the link always fails. I don’t use Calendly enough to have this be a major issue, just a nuisance.
3. More flexibility in personal branding & branding the contact form. I don’t currently use the form on my site because of this.

por HoneyBook em 15/11/2019

Thank you for being a member Abigail! I know you will be excited about some upcoming functionality we'll be releasing in early 2020! I'll be sure to share your feedback with the product team.

• Avaliado em 04/11/2019
Casey C.
Serviços de eventos, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 26/07/2019

"From Employee to Business Owner Honeybook has been by my Side"

Comentários: Overall, Honeybook saves us so much time and allows my business to be operated with only 2 full time employees. If I were to try and run this business on my own, without Honeybook, I would not be able to give my clients the attention to detail and quick response time they deserve.

Vantagens: There is a very small learning curve using Honeybook. When I convinced my previous employer to purchase Honeybook, I realized how very quick and easy it was to integrate into the company. Now, as a business owner, my employees can utilize Honeybook as well and our company can have full transparency on where we are at with each client.

Desvantagens: I really wish that Batch Emailing had more options. We often need to send specific batch emails to our clients dependednt on which stage they are at on our timeline. Only having the options to hand select each client to send the batch emails to or to send them to our entire client list is an inefficient use of our time and thus we find no use for this tool that has so much potential to be so valuable to our business.

• Avaliado em 26/07/2019
Flossie O.
Professional photographer
  • Avaliado em 19/07/2019

"Level up"

Comentários: It’s saved me so much time organizing client data, bookkeeping, payment processing and contracts. Their helpful reminders to keep things from falling through the cracks and maintaining my brand appearance when working with clients.

Vantagens: When singing up with Honeybook they took my exhausting contracts, forms, questionnaires and placed them into their system. This saved me so much time switching from DIY client management to this online resource.

Desvantagens: When responding to an email through the software, it makes a new email. Some clients have more questions and I’d like a way to organize with in a project the emails.

• Avaliado em 19/07/2019
Barbara D.
Manager & Event Coordinator/Planner
Hotelaria, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 04/02/2019

"Honeybook is the best!"

Comentários: Before Honeybook, we were having issues with past due account and staying on top of them. With Honeybook-that issue has gone away. Our customers are thrilled with the reminders and the ability to pay online. Before Honeybook we either had to have couples come back to the venue to book or would mail out the contracts delaying bookings by up to 2 weeks. Now we can send out everything and have our bookings completed in just hours! Working with clients and assisting in the coordinating /planning of their weddings are soo much easier with Honeybook. All emails are stored with the project-from the lead contact to the final thank you! No more hunting through email accounts. Notes and information stored there. And the ability to work from home without hauling home a stack of files is unbeatable. This is the BEST program for a wedding venue!

Vantagens: The ability to work from anywhere at any time is one of the best features. I can access all the information for our clients from home and answer any questions. Since leads go directly to this program, all emails are attached to each project so you have a record of everything you said. The Library stores all our documents and handouts. I love the report section--last month the owner was starting a project to see what months was our best months for bookings. He said he was going to have to dig through Quickbooks for the information. I pointed out that the information was already in the Honeybooks!

Desvantagens: The only thing have to say that is bad about this program is when there is an update of change. Opening up the program to do something and finding that things have changed with no notice is frustrating.

• Avaliado em 04/02/2019
Jordyn C.
Independent Beauty Consultant
Cosmético, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 15/05/2020

"How to keep organized while running a business"

Comentários: From the time my prospective clients contact me, throughout the booking process, automatic reminders of upcoming payments, clients being able to pay through honeybook, and even following up after my scheduled time with clients, Honeybook is my biggest tool.

Vantagens: Honeybook is essential to running my business and now that I've been a user for more than 2 years, I can't imagine not using it. As a photographer, it is important for me to keep all of my scheduling, contracting, payments, and details as organized as possible so that I don't miss a meeting, or special detail for a wedding or photo session. Every part of my business is streamlined now that I use Honeybook. Reporting on Honeybook is made very easy from being able to see what % I've booked based on the number of signed contracts, where most of my clients find me, and how much money in taxes I need to pay for the quarter. Additionally, Honeybook has an opportunity board where creatives can post about need for associates, styled photo sessions. Finally, if you refer 2 people per year to Honeybook, your cost for the entire year is covered.. can't beat that!

Desvantagens: There are times when I donate photo sessions to non-profits and want to be able to send an invoice showing how much the session would have cost, then adding a discount to show a $0 invoice but there is not a way to send that without charging the invoice and refunding. I wish that I could do more on the mobile app, but new features are being added frequently.

• Avaliado em 15/05/2020
Jennifer A.
Wedding Officiant
Serviços de eventos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 12/05/2020

"Love Honeybook!!"

Comentários: Customer service is prompt, attentive, and friendly. The program helps me manage all of my couples' needs efficiently and with ease from the first contact to follow up after their wedding ceremony.

Vantagens: Honeybook provides many tutorials to help you get the most out of the program. Setting it up is fairly simple and worth the effort for the ease of use in managing your clients and how much time you save when using the features such as email and contract templates and task management. I love having everything about my couples in one place - the contract, tasks, payments, all messages and any notes. Plus, I can see the details at a glance and love the ability to integrate my own pictures so my clients and I can all see the beautiful eye catching graphics of my choosing.

Desvantagens: I honestly can't think of anything I don't like. I thought I liked my old program a few years ago, but when it went defunct and I had to change, I was so grateful I was forced into an upgrade. I did not know what I was missing. This program simplified the management of my business beyond what I thought was possible.

• Avaliado em 12/05/2020
Javier C.
DJ/Owner
Entretenimento, 2-10 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 25/04/2020

"Makes your Creative business Look 👀 and run like a champ!"

Comentários: I was able to put different packages together with pricing that reflects the complexity of the events, such as weddings or corporate events that require more interaction with the client's for planing and venue walk-thru’s which will require more of my time to finalize the bookkeeping side of things simpler. Less complicated events are priced lower allowing me to book more events based on The amount of time I spend with the client versus actually the work that needs to be done giving me more time being creative and last time running the business.

Vantagens: I have been with HoneyBook since it’s inception, I was fortunate enough to be one of the founding fathers. In the beginning, what attracted me about the platform was the ability to focus on getting my clients booked quickly by keeping everything in one spot through the iOS app or web-based interface and it has been relatively easy for them to use as well. They were already an amazing company with an outstanding product, and with each update they release, they continue to exceed my expectations and help me run my business on the go by making the complicated tasks seem quick and easy. BEST INVESTMENT EVER!! Thank you so much for bringing me and my entertainment company to the 21st century!!!

Desvantagens: Definitely Would like to see a review questionnaire or rating system with an HTML generator plugin that could be used to post on my website or google ad. Updated training videos for the new features.

• Avaliado em 25/04/2020
Kristin C.
Serviços de eventos, 13-50 funcionários
  • Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 22/09/2019

"HoneyBook Changed our Business!"

Comentários: HoneyBook has mastered the CRM for the event industry (and useful for many other industries)! We searched far and wide for a platform that would manage our client communication and task management and HoneyBook has that on lock down. We have been impressed with their constant improvement and development and their customer service team is A+!

Vantagens: Task automation
Easy to use invoice management with built in payment link
Modern and easy to read brochures and proposals
Contract integration with E signature capabilities
Easy to use platform
Manages all client communication with Gmail integration
Unbeatable customer service
AFFORDABLE

Desvantagens: Difficult for clients to find current versions of proposals when looking for it from emails
Some shortcomings when working with teams (sharing proposals / contracts / invoices)

por HoneyBook em 30/09/2019

It is fantastic to hear that HB is working so well for your business, Kristin! Our Concierge Team is world class and I will be sure to share your feedback with them. Thank you for being a HB member!

• Fonte: SoftwareAdvice
  • Avaliado em 22/09/2019
Jennie H.
Booking Manager
Entretenimento, 13-50 funcionários
  • Avaliado em 30/12/2019

"Honeybook Is Amazing!"

Comentários: I no longer have to keep paper copies of contracts or invoices. Honeybook reminds me of who needs to pay, who has paid, who I have to follow up with. I can save email templates which saves me so much time. Overall, I can do business more effectively in less time! That's huge for me.

Vantagens: That everything is at my fingertips no matter where I am. I also like that I can track a clients contract, contact info, entire email exchange, invoicing at once. I like the reports and data that I can access easily. I like the ease of seeing the pipeline and where I'm at with my bookings. I like the daily reminders to follow up on my clients.

Desvantagens: I would like the ability to look up a clients files by date - the calendar only shows bookings that have a retainer paid. I'd like to search by date and find prospectives. I'd like to search by category - for instance school dances versus weddings versus company parties. And, I'd like to see reports of how many of each type of gig we do each year.

• Avaliado em 30/12/2019
Patrice P.
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 03/09/2019

"My Favorite Business Management System! And it Feels FUN!"

Comentários: Because my whole process with clients is streamlined, clean, and professional, I get to spend more time enjoying the work that I do, versus being bogged down by admin details. Honeybook helped to bring fun back into my work. x

Vantagens: I loved the interface and unique ways in which one could customize it for their own brand or company or client. I also LOVE that I can send a brochure, proposal, invoice, contract AND receive payment seamlessly all through Honeybook. And that I have an archive of all my client projects in one place.

Desvantagens: There was a bit of a learning curve for me. It took me at least a good month before I felt "fluent" in Honeybook. Then I had to brief my clients on how to to work in the space as well. But once they were there in Honeybook land, they LOVED it. In the first year, photo quality seemed to be compromised and had a few glitches with knowing when new messages from clients came in.

• Avaliado em 03/09/2019
Morgan M.
Cosmetologist
Saúde, bem-estar e condicionamento físico, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 14/01/2019

"Great platform "

Comentários: Love them and will always recommend them when I can.

Vantagens: I love that it makes everything so easy. you can send out your contracts, you can send out your emails, you can set reminders that will tell you when things are due you can send out invoices. If someone enters in their information through the contact page that honey but provides they put everything into the system for you that the client has provided to sell the name the email address all of that making it that much more easy for you . I also really love the customer service everyone is very professional and helpful and they go out of their way to make you feel taken care of. it’s also very easy to understand. It makes you look very professional as a business owner I highly recommend Honey Book

Desvantagens: Honestly there’s not really a whole lot of cons the only one that I can think of is that the mobile app is not as interactive as if you were using a computer or laptop but honey book constantly works on improving things so I’m sure that in the future it will be fully interactive from your phone where you can check on things like bookkeeping and Send out contacts faster. So for me it’s not really a con just something to be aware of other than that I really honestly can’t really think of any cons.

• Avaliado em 14/01/2019
Alysha M.
  • Avaliado em 28/08/2019

"Like having a personal assistant!"

Comentários: The main benefit of HoneyBook that I love is that I'm able to give my clients an exceptional experience. The way contracts are shared, payments are presented makes it so easy for me to do business with my clients. I think the biggest perk I loved at first was the electronic signature. It's seamless and allows you to pull in more clients quicker. It also keeps my voice consistent with different clients. I can have automated responses ready to send. The price was worth it to me to get my sanity back!

Vantagens: When I was drowning in emails in my inbox, HoneyBook was the place that everything was in one place. No emails were being looked over anymore, my contract and invoices were easily accessible (no more unprofessional word doc), easy to accept payments and HoneyBook made it so easy for me to do my taxes this year. I contemplated hiring someone to help take the load off the back work but HoneyBook does that for me with easy to use templates, reminders and automated email responses. I can't recommend HoneyBook enough!

Desvantagens: I have very few negative things to say about HoneyBook. The couple things I did note that may be helpful in the future, HoneyBook wants to know about. They offer surveys and take users suggestions to possibly implement in the future. All things were very minor and don't take away from the overall experience of using HoneyBook.

• Avaliado em 28/08/2019
Alanna W.
  • Avaliado em 17/01/2020

"I will never switch!"

Comentários: I’ve had a great experience with HoneyBook! Their customer service is over the top, and they’re constantly improving the program. They always respond quickly to emails, and they are professional and kind. Believe it or not, they actually asked for my opinion on how to improve their product, and they continued to ask for details once I explained what I’d like to see. Show me another company who truly cares what their customers want! Plus, they’ve been honest from the beginning, and I remember when I first started with their product that someone called me and walked me through using it until I was comfortable with it. Back when they first started and it was still an option, I purchased a lifetime access to this product, and I’m 100% thankful I did!! It was worth it all the way.

Vantagens: HoneyBook helps streamline my work flow between myself and clients. I have never had a single complaint from a client about anything I’ve sent to them from HoneyBook, whether it be an invoice, a booklet, or photos of my product examples.
I am able to keep track of when I’m at in a project with each client, and I love that I can easily see my income from any year/date!

Desvantagens: I want two things from HoneyBook that are not included yet (but I have a strong feeling they’ll improve on these in the future). I would love to see a way to easily click on previously received payments and find the sum total of whichever items I clicked on. I realize this isn’t Excel, but that one simple thing of automatically adding incomes together when selected would go a long way in my opinion. The second thing I would love to see added is the capability for me to add a rewards program within the invoice section for my returning customers (after spending X amount of money, you get X amount off of your next purchase).

• Avaliado em 17/01/2020
Anna G.
Bridal Makeup Artist
Serviços de eventos, Profissional autônomo
  • Avaliado em 19/11/2019

"I couldn’t run my business without it "

Comentários: I’ve never had any issues. I tell all of my wedding vendors friends about how much I love it! I’ve had one sign up through my code so far and I made $200!

Vantagens: I love the pre made templates, it makes answering emails and creating files for my clients extremely easy and cuts my time down. Before using HoneyBook, I was going crazy managing all my weddings and searching for certain correspondence from a certain bride, I was sometimes mixing up dates and losing certain files all together. I love being able to pull up my bride’s file and having all of our correspondence in one place, along with all of my files for them.

Desvantagens: I wish there were more options for the pre made templates, that we can title and choose from. For now, I can only make the one follow up email. There are others that I would like to make. Also, I wish I could change the body of the email and it would save it to how I would like to word it. For now, I have to change some wording around every time I send out files to my potential clients. I also really would like to be able to make a timeline through HoneyBook. For now I have to create it in another space and email it separately to my client. It would be nice to have it all under the same file, especially with handling so many brides and weddings.

• Avaliado em 19/11/2019