15 anos ajudando empresas brasileiras
a escolherem o melhor software

Sobre HoneyBook

Ferramentas para o profissional criativo moderno: propostas, contratos, pagamentos e muito mais. Teste grátis por 7 dias, sem precisar de um cartão de crédito.

Saiba mais sobre o HoneyBook

Vantagens:

We have used it for a little over a year now, and this was so incredibly helpful filing taxes for the first time. Well worth the investment.

Notas do HoneyBook

Pontuação média

Praticidade
Atendimento ao cliente
Recursos
Relação qualidade/preço

Probabilidade de recomendação

O HoneyBook tem uma classificação geral de 4,8 em 5 estrelas com base em 610 avaliações de usuários no Capterra.

Você já usou o HoneyBook antes?

Compartilhe suas experiências com outros compradores de software.

Filtrar avaliações (610)

Naomi
Editoras, Profissional autônomo

Perfect for Managing My Small Business

5,0 há 2 anos
Legendas em português disponíveis no player de vídeo
Amber
Amber
Hotelaria, Profissional autônomo

HoneyBook is the best.

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: I love this program. I'm not sure if there is anything really like it on the market and I don't care to look. This program has everything I need to keep up with the day to day in my business.

Vantagens:

I love this program. This is great for photographers and event planners. Likely could be good for another business as well, but as an event planner this program allows me to get inquiries, navigate them through the pipeline stage of booking, invoice clients and send contracts, process payments and build task management and automations all in one place. This program does so much, and connects to QuickBooks which is a huge bonus for me.

Desvantagens:

There isn't really much about the program that I dislike. I don't like that the automations now have two types of files (legacy and templates). They are basically the same and it really makes no sense to me why they exist separately, but it doesn't impede on using the software. Also, the reporting is good but it doesn't really make sense as it's not as functional as I'd like. You can't look at a report in the program, you have to download every time, but, I make due with what's available.

Christina
Christina
Serviços jurídicos, 2–10 funcionários

The Best Client Management Resource-- goes beyond normal software

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: Before I used HoneyBook, I had tried several other client management platforms. All of them were clunky, and often I'd have to hunt around for things in the interest of the app developer's attention to folders and organization. What a mess! I'm so glad I switched to HoneyBook. They've consistently made product improvements and seem to really care about their customers. It gets easier and more fun to use every day, with just enough features to accomplish what I need without overwhelming me. I highly suggest this to anyone who is managing multiple clients, especially if you have client projects that tend to go dormant for awhile then pick back up.

Vantagens:

I love how easy it is to use, and how amenable the HB team is to updating the software if you have a feature request or complaint. It provides very visual, easy user prompts that allow me to easily accomplish what I need in a fraction of the time of other software apps I've tried.

Desvantagens:

It's annoying that I can't delete the default emails that came with my account to replace them with my own workflow, so myself or a team member doesn't get confused with their suggested emails vs. the ones I actually want to use.

Resposta do HoneyBook

há 5 anos

Christina, thank you for you being a HoneyBook member! We are so happy to hear that HB allows you to manage your clients in a fraction of time of other systems! Our Product Team works hard to consistently meet and exceed our members expectations. Thank you for the feedback on the default email templates. I will share with our team. Incase you didn't know, you can edit the default templates text and format to meet your needs.

Angela
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Great for basic client tracking and proposals. Slowest for payment deposits.

5,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: I use the super basic functions of the platform. I am aware of the other great tools it offers - my business just can't afford the pro costs. I am on my fourth year using HB and still trying to figure out how to use some of the features.

Vantagens:

I purchased Honeybook primarily to keep my client details in a single location while gaining the ability to send proposals and invoices for the clean, professional touch. This area is very easy to use without having to hire a pro.

Desvantagens:

To use all the features of CRM, you need to hire a pro who can set you back at least $2k. Also, the payment deposits are the slowest on the market - days! If you use Square, you get the deposit the next day - same for all other CRMs. If you receive a payment on a Wednesday, for example, you won't get that deposit until at least Monday.

Resha
Book keeper, EUA
Contabilidade, Profissional autônomo
Usou o software para: Avaliação gratuita

Honey for the money

3,0 mês passado Novo

Vantagens:

Invoicing I like the ability to easily invoice and send

Desvantagens:

Should be able to have more functionality

Avaliador Verificado
Usuário do LinkedIn Verificado
Formação profissional e coaching, Profissional autônomo

Near Perfect Helper

4,0 mês passado Novo

Comentários: Overall, I live using Honeybook. It has helped me keep my client's information and projects easily managed.

Vantagens:

I appreciate having all of my client's information in one place. I also like that it can be integrated with email, you can create documents and so on.

Desvantagens:

I would like more creative ability within the documents. Also don't like how some of the documents including invoices interact. It's hard to explain. It's both easy and complicated at the same time.

Sarah
Virtual Assistant, EUA
Publicidade e marketing, Profissional autônomo

HoneyBook - the software I never knew I needed

5,0 há 11 meses

Vantagens:

HoneyBook is very visually appealing and easy to use for both myself and my clients. The ability to create and save templates that I can edit and reuse for each client saves me SO much time, and it's truly so easy. It's very affordable and has already saved me a lot of time and headaches.

Desvantagens:

I honestly have no complaints about HoneyBook.

Resposta do HoneyBook

há 10 meses

Hey Sarah, Thanks so much for the glowing review! we're so happy to see that you're having such a positive experience with HoneyBook so far. :) Would you be willing to grant us permission to use this quote for marketing purposes (and attribute it to you of course)? If so - please send an email to [email protected] and we'll follow up with next steps!

Aaron
Catering Bar Service, EUA
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

All in one service, solid but needs more templates

4,0 há 2 meses Novo

Vantagens:

Pre made templates, able to invoice, bill, estimate and collect payment from customers all in one place.

Desvantagens:

The templates are basic. For our business specifically we had to basically create a template, but that was the only negative.

Robin
Creative Liason, EUA
Serviços de eventos, 2–10 funcionários
Fonte da avaliação

HoneyBook takes the stress out of Events

Vantagens:

I have been using HoneyBook for my event planning business, and it has truly transformed the way I manage my events. The platform's ease of use for both business and customers is exceptional. It simplifies the process of keeping all event details in one place and ensures everything is organized on the calendar. The amazing capabilities of HoneyBook have made my life so much easier, allowing me to focus on delivering exceptional service to my clients. I highly recommend HoneyBook for any business looking to streamline their event management process.

Desvantagens:

Nothing, the application is fantastic!! I am so glad we have this amazing tool for our business!

Owen
Owen
programmer, EUA
Serviços financeiros, 10.000+ funcionários

improved task management

5,0 há 2 semanas Novo

Comentários: It makes it easier for me to have all the detailed information about each project in one place and having my scheduling calendar makes all my work flow organizedly.

Vantagens:

It is an innovative tool where each function is unique and serves to have an improved organization of my work, in task management it is easy to distribute the work in the team and then reunite it and the security with the data is very reliable, when I make the signatures electronics I am calm that there is no risk of anything.

Desvantagens:

All the processes are useful and have had no inconsistencies in use, so on my part everything has turned out satisfactory.

Lauren
CSR, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, 51–200 funcionários

Reviewing Honeybook

5,0 há 2 meses Novo

Comentários: Overall i think this program can help lots of marketing companies with proposals and its very detalied amd accurate

Vantagens:

I really enjoy how easy it is to use the system. I take a lot of payments and handle invoices and this program makes it easy

Desvantagens:

The customer service can take a while to answer the phone or resolve a problem online

Flossie
Professional photographer, EUA

Level up

5,0 há 5 anos

Comentários: It’s saved me so much time organizing client data, bookkeeping, payment processing and contracts. Their helpful reminders to keep things from falling through the cracks and maintaining my brand appearance when working with clients.

Vantagens:

When singing up with Honeybook they took my exhausting contracts, forms, questionnaires and placed them into their system. This saved me so much time switching from DIY client management to this online resource.

Desvantagens:

When responding to an email through the software, it makes a new email. Some clients have more questions and I’d like a way to organize with in a project the emails.

Cori

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

The Best CRM Software EVER!!!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I am keeping my workflow seamless. I am not falling behind with not knowing what i have and havent done. I get notifications in my app on my phone to keep me up to date when i am not at a desk. Saving templates keeps me from having to re-do contracts and brochures to send to clients. And honestly the BIGGEST thing is it keeps me on top of clients and either closing things out if they arent interested, booking them if they just forgot to get back to me, or making sure they are seeing things.

Vantagens:

I love how seamless and easy to use it is. It may be a transition at first but once you get changed over you will NEVER go back. The workflow is so easy to use and very customizable. Other softwares i've tested are not even comparable to how simple honeybook is to use.

Desvantagens:

The only thing i wish were better is the calendar system. It would be nice to be able to block dates out on the calendar to avoid booking, like if you had planned a vacation. I also with it would sync directly to ical. I hate having to make it use google becuase if google runs out of space it doesnt tell me and then i have a calendar issue.

Alyssa
Founder & Creative Director, EUA
Design, Profissional autônomo

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Using HoneyBook is like having a personal sales assistant helping me run my business 24/7

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: Wow, just keeping everything in one place for my business and the way HoneyBook automatically saves everything that I've been working on has been absolutely transformational. I feel like HoneyBook is 5-10 apps all in one. I also like your customer support and the overall vibe of your company that I get from using your product. I feel like you truly care about your customers :) Also, I'm currently on the $1 per month plan for 6 months. Keep offering that, because that is what made me commit to HoneyBook! Also, your pre-written proposal legal contract is AMAZING! So professional and easy to customize.

Vantagens:

Honeybook is incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Luckily, I started using it when I began my business, so I didn't need to transfer any existing CRM or sales data over. When I was onboarding, HoneyBook's support staff loaded in a bunch of pre-designed templates specific to my industry. They also took images I sent them of my products and prices and turned them into usable sales proposals. That alone has saved me WEEKS of time that I would have had to spend learning how to use HoneyBook and manually inputting my content.

Desvantagens:

The time tracker does not function to the extent that I need it to. I currently use Time Doctor to track my time, but it would be nice if I could keep everything in HoneyBook. Also, I oftentimes don't see my reminders for following up with "tasks" for clients in my projects pipeline. If there's a way to have those notifications automatically sync with my personal google calendar and send me an email reminder, that would be helpful. Pipedrive's CRM and sales pipeline does a really great job of showing urgent prospects to follow up with. I think it color-codes them too. Also, the email feature within HoneyBook can be a bit confusing. Sometimes, I can't tell if an email sent or not. The notes are also not displayed in a way that's very easy to read. It would be nice to add bullets, bold text, underline, etc. Pipedrive does a really great job of showing all of the email threads and notes between clients and multiple team members in their CRM. Also, the first time I sent an invoice, HoneyBook automatically included a place for gratuity/tip. I've now figured out how to turn that setting off, but I couldn't see that it was automatically included in my invoice ahead of time. With my business (and I think most), they will never need gratuity, so I think that's kind of an odd setting. Maybe instead of having to click and review the settings in the left side bar of invoices, there could be an extra prompt to review those settings before the user sends the proposal to their client.

Janelle
Freelance Makeup Artist, EUA
Serviços ao consumidor, Profissional autônomo

Organize My Squirrel Brain

Vantagens:

Everyone kept telling me, "Honeybook is great, but there's a learning curve." So I was a little intimidated. They were wrong, I could jump in face first and start using it exclusively immediately. Even in the middle of a terrible time for my little business, I will pull all the strings I can find to be able to afford Honeybook. It's easy for me, easy for my clients and keeps me focused. It saves me time and energy and thats the most important thing!

Desvantagens:

The only thing I'm having issues with right now is making a brochure. It probably user error, but I wish it there more extensive editing capabilities within the brochure making operation. I will play around with it some more though.

Kaycee
Design gráfico, Profissional autônomo

Honeybook is a game-changer for Service Oriented Small-Businesses

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: The biggest problem that I've struggled with since launching my business is obtaining payment in a timely fashion. Honeybook totally fixed that problem for me. I don't have to give a laundry-list of payment methods or pay for additional payment services, wait around for physical checks, or process e-checks. My customers just plop in their card information and then it hits my bank account. SO. NICE.

Vantagens:

Honeybook took my booking process to a massively higher level of success. My contracts are all signed, and invoices are paid before I even start designing. I walk my customers through the process and we discuss TAT and rates, next steps, and then I kick them over the Proposal with the same details we discussed during the sale. With other software I've struggled to receive timely payments, or contract signatures. Not anymore!

Desvantagens:

The contract templates are pretty limited to social media management and marketing ops. I think that every business needs their own contracts, period, but it would be nice to have a better starting place for other service providers. Additionally, the emails that Honeybook kicks out for proposals, payments, contracts and the like have reportedly found their way to many of my customer's spam box. I just warn them ahead of time, but it's not super reassuring to some more leery customers.

Duane
Entretenimento, Profissional autônomo

Honeybook just works!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: I am very happy with the software.

Vantagens:

I really like how seamless, intuitive, and robust honeybook is. I like how it keeps me on track and integrates with calendars, emails, and helps my clients stay organized.

Desvantagens:

Some of the features I would like to see in the future would be the ability to integrate a "store"-like function directly into the crm. I would like my clients to be able to choose from options that I offer and those choices to become a proposal or invoice.

Rae

Best CRM!

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Honeybook has given me the confidence to run my business like a boss. When I send clients proposal, contacts and invoices I look and feel professional. The user interface is clean, easy to use and navigate.

Vantagens:

I really like how well thought out everything is. Honeybook meets my business needs on multiple levels. It's given my business the structure that it needed. My business looks good every step of the way with custom brochures, questionnaire and well drafted contracts. I started using Honeybook at the start of the pandemic and was amazed at the customer service. Honeybook stepped in to provide it's community with webinars and resources on how each business could navigate the pandemic. They went above and beyond and for that I am grateful.

Desvantagens:

I have nothing bad to say about Honeybook

Bray
Fotografia, 2–10 funcionários

Best Business Decision we have made

5,0 há 3 anos

Comentários: Great! Fabulous! Wonderful! Customer Service is awesome and the website is NEVER Down. I have business friends that are always complaining about their systems not working. We can't say that about Honeybook. Reliability is HUGE in the profession. It's very reliable!

Vantagens:

We can conduct all of the business we need to within one software. We can create contracts, get them signed and get paid, all within HoneyBook. Our team can communicate with clients straight from HoneyBook. It will even allow us to communicate from emails within the website. Love it! Makes our jobs so much easier. It allows our creatives to create and not have to worry about all of the details associated with the business practice.

Desvantagens:

We don't have any complaints. We book 40ish weddings a year and I strongly believe HoneyBook pushed us up to the next level with professionalism.

Dan

Studio Management Software for Photographers

5,0 há 2 anos

Comentários: I am still relatively new to HoneyBook, but the customer service is top-notch. There is a lot of support, esp. in the set up of your business on their platform. They offer lots of help at every level. There are also weekly webinars to help users at any level, that save time for Q&A.

Vantagens:

Being able to integrate this program/system with the other parts of my business is great. HoneyBook allows me to integrate a booking calendar into my website and to integrate financial software.

Desvantagens:

The learning curve is a little higher than other applications, but I think it is because it is so unique in its mission - to help organize multiple parts of a photography business.

Corbin
Hotelaria, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

Can’t do business without it!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: It’s streamlined, helpful beyond what I can write here. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone with a small business with multiple clients.

Vantagens:

The workflow feature helps me keep track of everything from inquiries down to executing the final details before the event. It’s easy to use and customer service is quick and helpful when I do get stuck!

Desvantagens:

I wish the deposits and payments made were a little clearer on my end so I don’t have the check the bank and HoneyBook at the same time to cross reference. That being said, I JUST started using the payment feature and it could be that I’m just not used to it yet.

Natasha
Serviços ao consumidor, 2–10 funcionários

Natasha Rae Artistry Review

Comentários: Very user friendly

Vantagens:

Streamlines workflow, templates are either already perfectly set up, or if not, so easy to make changes.

Desvantagens:

Con mentioned in previous question when asked how can you improve

Alicia
Business Owner, Canadá
Artigos de luxo e joias, 2–10 funcionários

An All in One Platform for Automatic Workflows

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: This is one of the best automatic workflow systems I have used. Perfect for maintaining contracts and setting up auto-billing. I love that it reminds you when you have new leads so that you remember to follow up. This is perfect for running my business.

Vantagens:

This is a great tool for sending invoices, signing contracts, booking and scheduling appointments, tracking inquiries, managing projects, accepting payments, and sending forms. It is incredibly easy and fast to set up and use, this is a really powerful tool.

Desvantagens:

I have no complaints except that the proof reading capability could be enhanced in the platform and/or translation options available.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Consultant, Colômbia
Internet, 2–10 funcionários

Alternativas consideradas anteriormente:

I am very satisfied about HoneyBook because it has helped me to grow my online business.

5,0 ano passado

Comentários: Overall I am very satisfied about HoneyBook's interface and client management system.

Vantagens:

HoneyBook is an excellent business partner for client management, thank you very much !

Desvantagens:

So far i am very satisfied about all the feature from HoneyBook. Thank you !

Jennie
Booking Manager, EUA
Entretenimento, 11–50 funcionários

Honeybook Is Amazing!

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I no longer have to keep paper copies of contracts or invoices. Honeybook reminds me of who needs to pay, who has paid, who I have to follow up with. I can save email templates which saves me so much time. Overall, I can do business more effectively in less time! That's huge for me.

Vantagens:

That everything is at my fingertips no matter where I am. I also like that I can track a clients contract, contact info, entire email exchange, invoicing at once. I like the reports and data that I can access easily. I like the ease of seeing the pipeline and where I'm at with my bookings. I like the daily reminders to follow up on my clients.

Desvantagens:

I would like the ability to look up a clients files by date - the calendar only shows bookings that have a retainer paid. I'd like to search by date and find prospectives. I'd like to search by category - for instance school dances versus weddings versus company parties. And, I'd like to see reports of how many of each type of gig we do each year.

Anna
Bridal Makeup Artist, EUA
Serviços de eventos, Profissional autônomo
Fonte da avaliação

I couldn’t run my business without it

5,0 há 4 anos

Comentários: I’ve never had any issues. I tell all of my wedding vendors friends about how much I love it! I’ve had one sign up through my code so far and I made $200!

Vantagens:

I love the pre made templates, it makes answering emails and creating files for my clients extremely easy and cuts my time down. Before using HoneyBook, I was going crazy managing all my weddings and searching for certain correspondence from a certain bride, I was sometimes mixing up dates and losing certain files all together. I love being able to pull up my bride’s file and having all of our correspondence in one place, along with all of my files for them.

Desvantagens:

I wish there were more options for the pre made templates, that we can title and choose from. For now, I can only make the one follow up email. There are others that I would like to make. Also, I wish I could change the body of the email and it would save it to how I would like to word it. For now, I have to change some wording around every time I send out files to my potential clients. I also really would like to be able to make a timeline through HoneyBook. For now I have to create it in another space and email it separately to my client. It would be nice to have it all under the same file, especially with handling so many brides and weddings.